The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Daughter’s Revenge: A Master PC Story

Chapter Two: The First Punishment

For Terry the light traffic on the drive home was just part of his routine. Most days he stayed late at work, meeting with his staff, to avoid the worst of the end of day rush but not on Fridays. Fridays he would always head out early to get a start on his weekend; the weekend was for spending time with his wife and children. The pair of them were waiting for him in his living room when he arrived.

Tina had moved to the living room followed not long after by her brother carrying her shirt; despite what they had just done the fact that she had been walking around the house topless, Tim had had the commonsense to fix his clothes before leaving her room, made her blush. The fact that he sat down next to her and turned on the TV like everything was normal helped her get her nerves back under control after pulling her shirt on. She was just starting to feel normal when the sound of their father’s car reminded her of their new situation.

“Do you remember the plan?”

She nodded; they had come up with the plan together back in her room after she had explained what their father had done, after she was done with what she had done. She wasn’t sure about how it would play out but it was better than anything she had come up with on her own. And the way that her father’s standard greeting stalled on his lips showed that first of the commands she had entered as part of it was working, stopping him from speaking.

“I want to know why; why did you… why wouldn’t you let me grow up?” As was planned Tina took the lead as the one most wronged.

“I didn’t…” Any relief their father felt at being able to speak faded as she found his mouth unable to form any words that weren’t in answer to her.

“ANSWER ME!” She’s surprised at her own vehemence but it seemed to do the job forcing the words out of him even as his eyes dropped.

“I didn’t want to be tempted.”

“Tempted?” It wasn’t really a question but it was close enough to keep him talking.

“You’re my little girl I didn’t, don’t want you to grow into someone I could…”

“Fuck?” Tim’s choice of word almost shocked her with its crudeness but their father’s nod proved its accuracy.

“I’m not your ‘little girl’,” Tina took back the lead; “I’m a woman. I can do anything I want; I have done things you couldn’t imagine.” The look on her father’s face, a mixture of shock and disbelief, spurred her on. “You don’t believe me? I’ll prove it; strip.”

“What?” It was Tim who spoke, and that she had directed the command to, but it was clear their father would have said the same thing if he could.

“Go on strip.” She followed her own words peeling off her shirt and shorts in a quick, business like way that shouldn’t titillate anyone but both males’ eyes were locked on her. Her skin flushed but a strange, inner core of anger kept her on her path. Standing in just her panties she confronted her father. “This isn’t the body of a little girl. This,” she grabbed her small breasts feeling an unusual thrill as she did so, “is the body of woman; a sexual being.

“Still don’t believe me? This,” Tina bent down her waistband to show just a hint of her sex, “knows I’m ready; this,” she pulled her panties down further the faintest string of moisture connecting the cotton to her, “is ready to prove it.”

It was more work, requiring a shimmy and a shake, to get her underwear all the way off without bending over but it was worth it as it let her see the way her father’s eyes bugged as she did. A quick glance over her shoulder showed that Tim hadn’t quite matched her but he had removed enough to reveal his hard member. She straddled him, standing over him as sat, facing their father. This position spread her slightly, a process she finished with her hand, but that was the point; to show her father what he’d been missing. Or something like that.

“Could you?” It was a simple request, in the context of what was going on, made over her shoulder to have Tim help keep things lined up, she had started to lower herself but stopped because her brother’s cockhead had missed its target and brushed against her ass. He only needed one hand on his shaft to do that; he used his second hand to grab her leg, his thumb digging into the inside of her thigh, and help guide her down. She didn’t like that touch but to complain would break the mood she was trying to build.

Instead she focused on her father’s face and the look of shock and desire build there now that the shock had passed. That’s what she wanted, that was what made her shudder and moan as the cock pushed into her, and that was what made her apply to ignore the fact that it was her brother’s cock doing that pushing. If she had been thinking straight she might have wondered why it was all happening so easily, why her first time didn’t hurt any, but instead she thought about how she could hear her father suck in his breath as she pushed down. He stopped when she stopped, not breathing out until she started moving up again. This was more control than Tina expected and she was going to take advantage of it.

Slowly she fucked her brother, watching their father watch them, his eyes locked on her twitching thighs. When Tim put his hands around her waist she was worried for a moment that he was going to try to speed her up but rather they were helping hands, taking some of the load off her straining legs so that her descent is less of a drop. This let her maintain that slow steady pace long enough to get bored of it. It was fun to have that sort of sexual control over her father without ever having to touch him but it was more fun, more thrilling if only in a strictly physical sense, to break rhythm, to change direct and make the breath catch in his throat. The biggest resistance to these shifts in speed was Tim whose hands would tighten hard enough that the compression of her skin was visible from across the room.

He seemed to want to make this last, to keep her in the groove as it were, but Tina found their father’s increasingly ragged breath to be exciting; exciting enough to push her toward ever more wild movements and vocal demonstrations to increase his torture. Her orgasm came as surprise, hitting her body hard and shutting down all movement as her everything clenched before going slack.

Leaning back against Tim she was to regain her breath much faster than the still standing middle-aged man letting her rise, not realizing that her brother had cum inside her until his seed ran down her leg, to cross to him while he struggling for control.

“Did you like that? Did you like seeing all that you never had? Never will have?” A small squeak escaped her father in response to her questions. “That’s right; you’ll never control me or anyone else again. You’ll never have sex; you’ll never even get ‘it’,” she patted his pants over his flaccid member, “up again. What do you think of that?”