The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dawn of a sleeping beauty

Chapter 2

This story contains sexual situations that should not be read by anyone who is either not old enough to do so or who would be offended if they did.

This story is copyright Amanda 2005 © please do not reproduce this work without my prior approval as it is close to my heart.

For three wonderful women I didn’t deserve to meet

* * *

Amanda turned the key quietly in the lock and, removing her stilleto heeled shoes, crept on stockinged feet in to the lounge. The TV was still playing but Ali was fast asleep, sprawled out on the sofa, an empty glass and bottle on the small table beside her.

Amanda picked up the remote and slowly turned the TV volume down. She smiled and knelt on the floor next to Ali’s face and put her full red lips close to Ali’s ear. With quiet whispered words she slipped her thoughts softly into Ali’s dream, watching as her sister’s nipples hardened enough to show through her tight fitting top.

When Amanda sensed her sisters arousal was sufficient she left ideas in her mind that Amanda would one-day trigger. She knew that they had both agreed not to do that to each other, but Ali hadn’t noticed the last time. Then, as quietly as she had arrived she walked out, closing the front door behind her with a click.

5 minutes later she re-entered the house, this time calling out to Ali as her feet clicked loudly on the hard wood flooring. Startled, Ali jumped up, the fringes of a very nice dream dissolving in the rooms bright light.

“Hi, Sis.” Ali said as Amanda entered the room with a knowing smile on her lips.

“Hi yourself.” Amanda replied and glancing at the bottle and glass said, “I see you found the wine.”

With a sheepish grin Ali said “Yeah, thanks. Dawn is fine, I checked on her earlier and read her your story. I think she liked it, but it was difficult to tell. Well apart from, you know how you can almost smell when she’s happy.” Both women smiled at each other, both fully aware of Dawn’s special perfume.

“And did you like it?” Amanda asked in a way that sounded anything other than that she was fishing for compliments.

“You’ll see.” Ali said with a wink that brought a raised eyebrow from Amanda.

“You going to finish it, or is that it?” Ali asked, always keen to read her sister’s work.

“I haven’t decided yet, although I have a few ideas. You want to come up while I say goodnight to my sweet baby girl, and I’ll run by you what I think might happen next in the story?” Amanda asked, even though she knew the answer without Ali’s emphatic affirmative reply.

Amanda followed her sister up the stairs, commenting that she would catch her death wandering about sans panties, and that she would find her a pair. Ali started to object but thought better of it and just went with the flow.

They entered Dawn’s room and found her exactly as Ali had left her although her arousal was now a heady scent in the room. “Hello baby girl.” Amanda said as she sat on the bed next to Dawn, leaning over and moving a stray, slightly damp lock of Dawn’s blonde hair from her forehead. “Aunty Ali says you’ve been a very good little girl while Mommy was out, and that she thought you liked Mommy’s story, is that right, sweetheart?”

“mmmph, mphh” was all Dawn could mange through her Mommy’s damp panties.

“Oh silly, Mommy!” Amanda chided herself as she untied the stocking laying it across Dawn’s breasts Then with finger and thumb she took hold of the panties and saying, “Open wide, honey.” pulled them free, allowing Dawn for the first time in hours to breathe through her mouth. Still holding the panties between finger and thumb Amanda shook them slightly and looked with pleasure at the red marks left by Dawn’s lipstick. Amanda noted the panties, that were damp with her arousal when she had removed them were now soaking with Dawn’s saliva where the slutty little girl had tried to taste her Mommy.

“Here you go, sis” Amanda said as she flicked the white silk garment to Ali. “You keep these warm, Dawn likes sleeping in her Mommy’s panties.”

Ali just grinned as she caught them and then wiggled her hips once more lifting her skirt, baring her naked pussy before stepping in to them and pulling them up, the material appearing translucent as it stuck to her skin.

“Why don’t you sit down, honey. While I tell you what will happen to Princess Dawn in the hands of Amanda in the story.” Amanda suggested as she slowly pulled her discarded stocking across Dawn’s nipples which crinkled as the silken mesh tickled them. With the stocking discarded Amanda bent her head and licked the hardened nub and then looked at Ali who smiled back as Amanda said, “I see you did like my story, I’d know your taste anywhere, even mixed with my darling little girls salty skin, adds quite a piquancy to both.”

“Now, honey.” Amanda said to Dawn. “Mommy is going to untie your hands and feet but Mommy wants you to stay just as you are, let Mommy’s words hold you just as tight as those pretty silk stockings.”

With obvious expertise Amanda soon undid the bindings from Dawn’s wrists and ankles, leaving the hose still attached to the frame, and as each was untied Amanda pressed down lightly indicating to Dawn that they were still held firmly in place.

Amanda looked over at Ali who was letting her hand slide over the silky damp material of her recently acquired panties.

“Well.” Amanda started her narrative as she almost nonchalantly let the backs of her long red fingernails stroke up and down Dawn’s side, barely touching her skin. “Amanda arranged to be made regent and said that she would be much better able to care for her sleeping charge if she was taken to Amanda’s Sapphic Sanctum, for that is what Amanda had renamed the old castle. The very next day 4 of Amanda’s ex-novices arrived arrayed in white satin gowns, their dark hair piled high and woven through with golden thread, their arms were bare save for a golden serpent that coiled around their upper arms. They did not stay long, leaving in a horse drawn carriage that also carried Princess Dawn on a plain wooden litter, a thin white silk sheet the only concession to her modesty.”

Amanda’s fingers now circled Dawns breasts in a languid figure of 8 as she continued. “The 4 beautiful young women and their precious cargo travelled through the day and night never stopping to rest and when they came to the sanctum none were surprised that even though she had seen them depart the palace Amanda was waiting for them. She was dressed as they were with the addition that on her head, as if dressed into her hair was a diamond and emerald tiara. ‘Welcome home my children.’ Amanda said with outstretched arms and each one in turn received the gift of her embrace, their cheeks resting on her ample bosom and saying ‘Thank you, Mommy, I am happy to be home with you again.’

“’Take her to the heart of the sanctum and prepare her for her initiation’ Amanda said as she looked upon the face of Princess Dawn lying still asleep on her litter.’”

Amanda let her fingers move down Dawn’s body still with the lightest touch possible, spiralling in towards her baby’s navel.

“As the Sister’s of Sappho carried their newest member into the central chamber of the sanctum, their now bare feet quiet on the cold marble floor, Aliandra, Amanda’s second in command and beloved sister in the flesh entered from the other side wearing nothing but boots and a pair of almost see through white panties.”

As she said the last Amanda nodded to Ali before she bent her lips and softly kissed Dawn’s nipple, distracting her as Ali removed her top and skirt. Raising her head when Ali was suitably un-attired Amanda continued. “Ali, for strangely that is what Princess Amanda called her darling little sis, ordered the scantily clad girls to lay Princess Dawn out, just as in their own time each of them had been arrayed to be inducted into Amanda’s Sisterhood of Sapphic love.”

“Gently they tied Princess Dawn’s hands and feet to the bed, her slumber undisturbed. The bindings would only be required this one time Ali knew, for as the sleeping beauty was awakened and introduced to the pleasures Amanda could bestow thereafter she would gratefully submit herself to her new Mommy’s will.”

By now Ali was close to cumming but knew she should wait, the act of resisting itself adding to her arousal as Amanda’s fingers now slid up Dawn’s thigh, above her mound and down the other thigh before returning from whence they started.

Amanda let her fingers continue their teasing motion as she lay down beside her sweet almost mewling little girl, her mouth so close to her baby’s ear that Dawn could feel her Mommy’s breath as she continued. “Amanda entered the inner sanctum and dismissed the coterie of maidens and lay down beside the sleeping young princess her mouth close to her ear and whispered. ‘Suscitatio quod adeo matris’ which were the secret words ‘Ilian’ had told Dawn many times would raise her from sleep, but had forbidden her to tell any living soul.”

As the Latin words fell like jewels from Amanda’s berry red lips, Ali felt herself waver and the dream she had been awoken from on Amanda’s arrival came back to her and she knew without being told what would happen next.

“The sleeping princess opened her eyes but as Amanda was to one side of her all she saw was Ali.” Amanda intoned as she stood and started to undress. “Princess Dawn looked at the beautiful, if strangely dressed woman before her and said “Who are you and where am I?”

The dream swam through Ali’s mind and unbidden she said “I am Sister Aliandra and you are in the Sanctum of Our Mother, Amanda. She has brought you here to live a life devoted to her and your Sisters.”

“What! Cried Dawn.” Amanda took up the story, knowing that Ali would follow her lead without the need for further prompting as the words she had left earlier triggered in Ali’s mind.

“Just then, Amanda stepped into view and said. ‘From now on I am your Mommy and your very existence, I can give you such beautiful freedom by binding you body and soul to me, child.” As she spoke the words Amanda climbed on top of her darling girl just as she explained the fictional Amanda did.

“Look deep in to my eyes, child, let yourself fall in to them, give yourself to me as Ali shows you the delights that await you when you become Mommy’s good little girl.”

On cue Dawn felt Ali’s breath on the inside of her thigh and tensed as she awaited the tongue she knew would soon be tasting her rapidly flowing juices. And as she knew it would be, it was there, warm and tender, seeking the softness of her secret place as Amanda held her gaze and told her how very beautiful, her little baby girl was.