The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Day...”

by Somebody You Don’t Know

It was a nice, crisp, cool day as I picked a house at random to walk into, the door being friendly enough to unlock itself and open as I approached. Entering the house I did a quick mental scan to see who lived here. A husband and wife, high school sweethearts that managed to stay together and build a nice, warm happy family with one son and two daughters.

As I walked in, my senses were bombarded by the lack of sex. I heard no screams of climax or thumps of flesh on flesh. I smelled no freshly spilled ejaculate and the smell of sweat was virtually nonexistent let alone the overpowering aroma that I prefer. Continuing to scan the house I came to realize that I was standing in the very potrtait of a clean, inoffensive, traditional, picture-perfect household. It was the kind of idealized, Norman Rockwell-inspired situation that a sick fuck like me dreams of destroying. Quickly planting some false memories into the parents, the father walked past me and smiled as he yelled up the staircase of the two-story house, “Kids, Mr. Fremont is here for our counseling session!”

With a quick shake of the hand he led me to the kitchen as I felt myself already enjoying myself more than I had in quite a while, this was going to be fun...

I joined the Watson family by sitting at the head of their dinner table, To my right was Carl, the family’s patriarch. David was 43, a former college basketball player who owed his marketing degree to a combination of athletic and academic scholarships. Just 5 feet, 9 inches tall, his height was the only thing that kept him from being an elite level professional prospect. Luckily for him he had no problem getting a great job out of college and his marketing prowess was only matched by his physical appearance. Still in very good shape, lustrous red hair, friendly green eyes, and an age-defying youthful face allowed him to frequently star as a model in the very campaigns he came up with. The only thing that held him back was his commitment to his family.

His wife Candace was a college graduate as well, a certified botanist with a minor in culinary arts. An academic scholarship helped her get through school. With the money her husband brought in they were able to build an amazing garden where she grew many gorgeous flowers not to mention most of the family’s totally organic diet. When not exercising, cooking, or spending time with the kids she was in the fully functional greenhouse, working on well-planned cross-breeding plans to create new species of flowers. Her favorite 3 of course were the 3 she named after her children. Opposing plastic surgery as being unnatural, she worked out for around 2 hours every day to make sure she kept herself looking as good as possible. With C-cup breasts, shoulder-length blond hair, and sparklingly beautiful blue eyes she was considered to be about as pretty as a 41 year old woman could ever expect.

Their eldest daughter took after her father in appearance, red-headed and green eyes. Just wrapping up her freshman year in college, Samantha was a gymnast and already a standout at her university. The middle child Ben was a senior in high school, currently the expectant class salutatorian and a standout pitcher for the school baseball team with her mom’s blond hair and other than that the spitting image of his father. Youngest was Megan, not quite the athlete as the rest of her family but was also the reason that her brother wasn’t top of his class. She was two years younger than him but in the same grade, twice being skipped ahead because of astounding scholastic performance. Small for her age, the 15 year old brown-haired swimmer was already taking college classes working towards her goal of being able to explore the deepest, darkest unexplored depths of the oceans.

I sat down and stifled the mirth I felt out of an obligation for a show of professionalism. When I play a role, I try to make sure that I do it right. “I hope you realize that doing home visits is extremely unusual and being today is normally my day off it is quite an inconvenience. If it weren’t for the extreme...eccentricities of your family I wouldn’t do this. Considering the severity of your issues though I understand the desperate need for counseling.”

Candace and Carl looked at one another with obvious confusion, “I beg your pardon sir, but I don’t think our problems are that severe. My husband and I only asked you to come over for a casual ‘whatever is bothering you’ kind of thing. Right? Just to try to get closer as a family.”

Her choice of words was appropriate considering on making them closer than they ever imagined. Unable to hold back my twisted smile I dropped my head and sighed, “You’re confused I think. Really confused in fact, you talk about ‘your husband’ but are looking in the wrong direction aren’t you?” I pointed over at Ben, “I thought he was your husband.”

Candace laughed at what she initially thought was a joke, “No, Ben is my son...” , but mid-sentence she stopped taking as she realized she never had a son. I whitewashed all her memories of having a son and in all her memories of her husband Carl, he was wiped out and replaced with Ben.

“Son? Uh Mom, you never had a boy. We never had a brother, I thought you said you couldn’t what with dad’s condition and all.” Despite being a year and a half older than Ben, Samantha fully excepted the idea of him as her father. With a couple of mental blocks and adjustments both girls were completely convinced Ben was their dad and became literally incapable of thinking of him in any other way. Carl was scrubbed from their memories (for now) and since I wasn’t ready to have my fun with him yet I let him remain quiet and silent where he sat.

Candace couldn’t believe she had embarrassed herself like that. How could she have embarrassed herself like that? How could she have embarrassed her husband like that? She knew he was sensitive about that genetic mutation that had made him completely unable to father a son. Her apologetic glance at Ben was interrupted by me.

“Don’t worry about that, you called me I believe because you wanted me to help you with the other aspet of his condition. You wanted me to help with the ‘Severe Intense Aggravated Hyper-sexuality.” At least that’s what was said on the phone.”

As I spoke I made sure Ben’s penis immediately became painfully erect. He suddenly felt his engorged member swell to immense size and need. The old Ben hadn’t been this large or this desperate to cum ever in his life but for the new Ben it was fairly common. Uncomfortable since he usually didn’t wear clothes around the house (and certainly not dick choking jeans like he had on) Ben began shifting in his chair trying to find a position that didn’t make him want to rip his pants off. From his memory, he had just fucked his ‘wife’ fifteen minutes before the doctor came over and he already felt a painfully rising need to go again. Candace once again felt embarrassment for bringing up her husband’s condition. Especially since that meant talking about his intense nymphomania in front of their daughters.

Red-faced she spoke as quietly as she could and still be heard, “Of course, how could I have forgotten.” Hand over her face as if she was trying to hide she breathed deeply, “Is there anything you can do to slow him down? I just can’t keep up.”

That’s when I really grinned inside my head while feigning anger and annoyance on the outside,”Seriously?”

Suddenly Candace remembered her phone call yesterday, “Sorry, without a dick in me thinking isn’t easy. It’s just that Ben’s condition is genetic which means...” she just pointed at her daughters who suddenly felt uncontrollably intense heat surge in their vaginas. Samantha and Megan both were now in their chairs rubbing their thighs together, wishing like hell they weren’t stuck in clothes. They couldn’t understand why Mom and Dad hadn’t at least let them wear skirts, at least then they’d have been able to frig themselves through this counseling thing.

Finally Candace was able to remember the ‘truth’. With her memories intact she was able to tell the counselor what was so upsetting, “Look, he’s been bringing home any number of teenage sluts home and fucking them in our bed.”

Looking as though I understood, “And this upsets you?”

“Fuck no. I insist he does it. I want nothing more than to see him knock up a couple thousand bimbos and have them give birth to an army of nymphomaniac whores. I’d divorce him if he wasn’t regularly porking random sluts.” In response to this I searched throughout the world and decided to make a couple thousand random girls into Ben’s children. From the age of 25 to 15, about 800 girls immediately turned into complete sexual deviants. Another 1,600 younger girls were going to get one hell of a surprise on their fifteenth birthdays.

“Then what’s the problem?”

With her hands in the air she put her head down, finding it hard to look at anybody as she said it, “It’s been 16 years since I got to be one of his knocked up tramps. You know most of his kids have their own different variety of sluttiness and Sammie’s got bitch...” she waived at her eldest daughter who suddenly found herself completely naked, wearing nothing but a collar around her neck and feeling extremely uncomfortable. Looking around she realized that was because bitches weren’t supposed to sit on chairs. Climbing down onto all fours she began panting and barking as she jammed the doggie tail butt plug that had apparently fallen out back where it belonged. Now on all fours like a good bitch was supposed to be, Sammie smelled what she wanted.

She ran over to her mother and barked a couple of loud ‘yips’ before diving her head into Candace’s crotch. Patting her daughter on the head lovingly she stood up to pull her pants and panties down in one swift movement before spreading her legs. At the Same time the younger daughters hair became jet black while her clothing was replaced with a black leather under breast corset leaving her suddenly enormous, pierced and tattooed tits on full display while her bare, shaved pussy freely dripped onto the floor. In her right hand she held a black riding crop and stared at her mother evilly before lifting up the tail sticking out of her older sister’s anus before swinging the whip at the exposed sex.

“Harder bitch, lick that cunt better you filthy fuckhole! I trained you better than that, don’t embarrass me you shit!” Candace let out a loud moan of intense pleasure as Sammie’s unusually long, strong, and dextrous tongue (a common trait of those with her husband’s “bitch” version of nymphomania) went into hyper-drive.

It took Candace all the willpower and strength she could muster to even speak as the pleasure was quickly subverting her ability to think, “Megan...trained...OH FUCK YES, so fucking good. Sammie...can’t resist..HARDER SLUT” quickly losing herself in the stimulation, Candace grabbed the back of her daughter’s head and grabbed a handful of red hair, squeezing the girls head and pulling it into her pussy.

Lost in pleasure Candace failed to notice her younger daughter get up out of her chair and impaling herself on her father’s monstrous dick. He was unbearably horny before his daughters and ‘wife’ lost control. Once they gave up fighting their lust, he did too and began masturbating until Megan noticed. Smiling she jammed the handle of her riding crop deep into her sister’s twat then moved over to her father and after an intense, passionate kiss lowered herself down and let her brother/father’s cock slide into her asshole.

“Oh what a naughty daddy you are, getting so turned on by watching your wife fuck your daughter that you need to brutally butt-fuck your own little girl.” When he didn’t begin moving right away Megan put her hands down and ran one of her well-manicured, sharpened fingernails along her father’s testicles. With a threatening voice she kissed her “dad’s” ear and sucked on his earlobe before whispering, “Do you want to bet I won’t scratch them harder next time? I said you need to brutally butt-fuck your little girl! Are you going to dare make me look like a liar?”

Ben quickly began thrusting into his daughter/sister’s anus as hard as he could until he came, spending nearly three full minutes dumping rope after rope deep into (what the thought was) his daughter’s ass. Looking over at her mother Megan smiled seeing she was on the verge of another orgasm. Right before Candace came, Megan grabbed her older sister by the hair and pulled the tongue away from their mother’s quivering hole. Sammie was about to whine but then sniffed the air and looked at her mistress expectantly.

Turning around she waved her butt and used one hand to spread her cheeks, showing Sammie the river of white gold oozing down Megan’s crack. “Look what mommy’s got for you sweetie.” Grabbing onto the collar Megan roughly yanked her sister’s neck as they went to Megan’s mistress bedroom to lie on while Sammie lapped her bottom clean.

I sat there very amused and enjoying the work so far. With an eye of need and frustration Candace looked at me, “That’s the problem. Like all cases it took over on Megan’s 15th birthday. That was just under six months ago and she’s already trained her sister to eat pussy so good. I literally cannot resist. With that damn dog sense of smell she always knows when there’s cum in my pussy and she has been trained by her sister not to resist it and never to be denied it.”

Ben finally spoke looking at the mother he thought of as his wife, “And she’s trained Sammie to suck dick even better than she eats pussy. Megan keeps making sure my cum isn’t in her for more than an hour. She keeps promising let me knock Candy up but somehow she always finds some reason to not allow it. Look at this tattoo.”

Ben lifted his wet dick to show the word, “Megan’s” printed across his shaven scrotum. “She’s the reason I had to get these monster tits too.” Suddenly pert, perky, obviously fake GG boobs were siting on the woman’s chest. “She said so long as my head was bigger than my boobs she’d never stop. After I got these she pointed out she never promised to let me get pregnant if I got bigger boobs either. I could call her out but then again, well, you’ve seen what she’s like in a good mood. Imagine what she’s like when she has a reason to be twisted.”

I’ll be honest, at this point I actually shed a tear here. The Watsons thought it had something to do with sympathy, but unfortunately for them it was a tear of happiness. A half hour ago this family was the most photographically perfect family imaginable. Now the son was married to his mother while the whole family was being bullied and manipulated by a sadist dominatrix in the form of their 15 year old “daughter” and the little girl’s pet sister. I’d done worse before but never to any group that started this ideal.

I tried to look at the couple consolingly though that wasn’t an emotion I was very familiar with, I think I managed a reasonable facsimily “Don’t worry, I think I know what we need to do. We need to distract them. We need something they can’t resist. As for little Megan, are you familiar with something known as the CARL?”

Candace looked at him, “You mean the Cunt And Rectum Lambaster? Supposed to be some sort of elite slave, injected and brainwashed into the perfect sex partner. Enormous dicks and all higher brain functions retarded, all extra energy and nutrition channeled towards the reproductive system. Stretched the hell out of you but has cum that tastes like candy, inflates breasts when swallowed, and tightens the pussy and ass right back up so you can always feel the most intense fucking of your life as if it were your first time? Stripped of personality and programmable into whatever identity you want them to have ” With a touch of sarcasm Candace smiled, “No, never heard of them.”

Ben sighed deeply, “Not buying her a CARL has been a justification more than once for Megan’s decisions not to let her mom get pregnant again. We’ve heard about it at least once a week since Megan turned 15 and flipped into...what she became.”

Smiling widely I smiled, “Well, then I am so glad I brought you guys one the wife had laying around the house.” Finally I let them acknowledge Carl’s presence. During all of the proceedings that had happened thus far I had given him a rare gift, awareness. I left his old self intact. He knew who he truly was, who every family member had been, I gave him a unique look into the all-consuming desires of his children and former wife, and he knew I did it. I reveled in his terror, his disgust, his confusion, and the heavy dose of guilt that accompanied the reluctant arousal he felt watching them.

As he was not a complete idiot, my choice of the acronym CARL for the organic sex toy wasn’t lost on him either. He knew what was coming and I stared as he watched his former wife and son looking at him as if they’ve never seen him before. Both completely naked and lightly massaging each others genitalia. He watched this while realizing how bad they were hoping Megan would fall for the trick and spend the next couple weeks, months, or even (if they were lucky) years just using and abusing him as her own, personal sexual puppet.

I was planning to do just that but wanted him to be aware of one last thing before stripping Carl of his past. I wanted him to see one final debauched, unimaginable, horrifying act that would (despite his best efforts) have, against his will, left him hard as a rock were his body still under his control. “Now, he should be able to keep Megan busy, but her well trained sister is still a problem. You can’t resist her tongue and if we can’t keep your husband’s baby batter in your belly, we won’t be doing much good to get her out of the way. But I think I have an answer there. Something that will keep Sammie distracted for a while. Unfortunately you’ll only be able to borrow them for about a month.”

As I finished speaking I whistled. Within moments the front door opened for me and inside the living room walked two unusually large, identical, fully erect Saint Bernards. It only took about 15 seconds before Megan was heard yelling and her older sister came strolling into the kitchen nude on all fours. She was sniffing at the air with her eyes closed, hoping her senses weren’t deceiving her. Megan came in moments behind her, carrying a pair of handcuffs and a chain whip. “Where the fuck did that bitch...”

“...bitch. Fuck” She repeated out loud as she saw what had pulled her away. My creations that would vanish in a month, were already getting into position. These were not regular dogs, they wouldn’t fight over their bitch and wanted nothing more than to share her. They needed no food or water and required only a place to stick their doggy dicks. Megan knew there was no fighting this if Sammie was allowed to roam free. She was a bitch and always striving to be more of a bitch. What could be more bitch-like than being impaled by a dog’s shaft? Pleased at what a stupid, mindless toy her sister was, she was already planning to put her sister into a cage and make Mom into the doggie toy..

Her plans stopped though when she saw the CARL. She was mesmerized as she looked at it closely. She saw it had her sister’s eyes and almost looked like an older version of her father which was all sorts of hot to her. Already ways to use that against the personalities she was going to program into her living toy were floating into her head. Walking up she looked at him as she moved her dad’s hands behind his back and began to handcuff him, “So how do I turn this thing on” she asked me.

I smiled, “Well there’s one thing you can do to turn on any man.” And this is where I’ll wrap up this story. The last conscious moment for Carl was hearing skin slapping on skin as behind him his once again hard son began to pound his wife’s pussy, planning to make her pregnant. The last image he saw before losing himself was his eldest daughter lying on top of a dog, fervently sucking it’s penis while it roughly fucked her face and lapped at her vagina, another dog behind her pummeling her ass. And the last feeling he had was wearing handcuffs as his youngest daughter reached out to begin stroking his dick.

With one last change, I made Candace extra fertile, ensuring she’d be carrying at least twins within the hour I got up and left. Today had truly been a great day but I figured there was no reason it couldn’t get better.