The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Days After

Chapter Four — Sweeping the Town

Julie carefully slid out from Brad’s wardrobe. She thought her mind was buzzing from being so close to his plants, but it was the adrenaline

She went over to the door and opened it a little. She put her ear to the open crack and strained for the signs of danger.

She heard nothing.

She closed the door behind her and turned on Brad’s tv to see if there was any news.

There was an emergency broadcast. The report said that an outbreak had occurred and that all women should make their way to the country hospital for a totally free check-up. The helpful voice even added that if you couldn’t get to the hospital a free service would come and pick you up.

Julie made her way to her bedroom and then she heard her sister.

“I knew you were still here” Jackie smiled; naked as she massaged her pregnant stomach.

“What’s happened to you?”

“Something wonderful” Jackie said “I know what I am meant to do..”

“What are you meant to do?”

“Be a host to my master” she said. “You will join us too”

“I don’t think so” Julie said. Jackie leapt at her sister with surprising speed and agility, vaulting her bed in an easy bound.

Also surprisingly she easily pinned Julie to the floor.

Julie just managed to bring a knee up. She had just enough space to make it count. Straight into the stomach.

Jackie rolled about screaming clutching her pregnant stomach

Julie raced back to Brad’s room.

Jackie was quick behind her. She was amazingly fast.

As Jackie entered the room she was met with a jolt of wood.

Julie had Brad’s baseball bat and she brought it down again on her sister’s head.

Jackie seemed to recover quickly and Julie had to beat the bat several more times before Jackie finally went down.

“Jackie, are you alright?” came a familiar voice—their neighbour Helen Scholl.

Julie panicked. She looked around and grabbed a pillow and lifting her shirt began tucking it down her pants.

“Jackie?” came another familiar voice—Helen’s daughter and Julie’s friend—Sara.

“Come on down” Sara called from the bottom of the stairs “We want to fuck you”

Helen turned to her daughter as if to scold her.

“What?” Sara giggled, “It’s not you didn’t fuck me after you bonded me!

“I can’t get how horny I am now” Helen admitted.

“I love you mom” Sara said skipping over to her mother and kissing. Her mom squeezed her breast and milk came out. They giggled and began lapping at each other’s milk.

Julie heard her sister squirm and she brought the bat down one more time. This time she heard an audible crack of bone.

“Jeez” she said. Her arms actually ached from having to wield the bat. “You’re one tough…”

She checked herself out in the mirror.

She had a reasonable resemblance to a pregnant woman.

She went to the top of the stairs and stopped; confronted by what she saw.

Her friend Sara was naked in scissors with her mother, grinding their pussy lips against each other.

Sara looked up and saw Julie and smiled, but otherwise was not bothered by someone watching her fuck her mother in the hallway.

Helen looked up to. She motioned with her finger to Helen to join them.

Julie noticed that the bump on Sara wasn’t as pronounced as on her mother. She figured that whatever it was in Helen was more mature. Maybe Helen had been ‘infected’ longer.

Infected was the word Julie thought of. It was apt

Helen and Sara ground out a long wet noisy orgasm.

A mobile phone rang. “Fuck!” Sara spat. Again her mother was going to scold her (for foul language) —but that sort of thing didn’t seem important. Especially has she had her daughter’s pussy juices all over her crotch.

Sara rummaged through the pile of clothes.

Helen was intrigued that the phone was working. She’d already tried hers and it was dead.

“Uh-huh” Sara nodded.

Finally she finished the call.

“What was that?” Helen asked

“Someone’s caught sight of some un-bonded over at the mall”

“Let’s go!” Helen said, “You take the spare car I’ll take mine”

“Come on, Jackie!” Sara said—assuming Julie was her bonded sister Jackie.

“I think I’ll…” she was going to say ‘stay’ but they suddenly looked at her with suspicion.

“Sure” she grinned and skipped down the stairs

“I’ll go with Helen” Julie added. Sara was disappointed. Sara wanted to fuck her afterwards. She shrugged her shoulders as she thought that they’d be plenty of other pussy around.

Julie figured (wrongly) that if she had to overcome one of them that Helen would be weaker—being old.

Julie followed Helen out. She watched Sara get in the spare car.

It turns out the spare car was Helen’s husband’s. But he was dead now. As was her son. She’d smothered her husband in bed with her new-found power but her son, she’d poisoned. She had stood in the kitchen serving him breakfast and grinning as he thrashed about in death throes from the rat bait she’d slipped into his food. It had actually given her great satisfaction killing a ‘rat’ slowly and painfully.

As Helen and Julie drove around Julie saw cars parked as if in chaos. And that was what was happening. Chaos. All over town.

“Where’s my mom” Julie plucked up the courage to ask.

“Chris is with a party of hunters over in Freemont” Helen said, “But don’t you worry” she said patting Julie’s knee, “You’ll see her soon enough”

There were groups of women in the backs of pickup trucks hurtling around the town. They all had guns. Julie couldn’t see that Helen had a gun but she figured (rightly) that she must have one on her.

At an intersection she saw a woman standing with a rifle suddenly take aim and after due time fired off a single round

She jumped in the air for joy obviously having hit something.

Helen stopped the car at the lake. She left Julie in the car. She was talking to two other women; Freda Meyer—Harry’s mom, and another woman Julie didn’t know.

Freda saw Julie sitting in the car and waved to her.

Suddenly another woman yelled out. “I’ve got one. I’ve got one!”

Helen motioned to Julie to follow.

Julie didn’t want to but was worried about being caught.

She followed. As she got closer she realised it was another neighbour Linda Ayres.

They stood around the back of a bread truck.

“Come on out, honey” Linda pleaded, “Mommy needs you”

“I’m not coming out!” a girl hollered. Julie realised it was Linda’s teen daughter Una.

“Please baby” Linda begged, “I need you…”

“You sick fuck… you killed dad!”

“You’re the sick one” Linda said, “Caring for that rat! We don’t need them anymore”

Julie turned around realising that Helen had disappeared only to see her running back towards them with a crowbar.

With inhuman strength she drove it through the lock on the truck’s door.

From the break she began to peel the door back. Metal seemed like paper to her.

Julie watched dumbstruck and suddenly realised just how much more in trouble she was then she had thought.

Helen had enough of an opening to get in. She pushed her way in.

“No! No! No!” Una cried.

Suddenly the back of the bread truck opened.

Helen held her prize who kicked and struggled against her.

The stranger woman grabbed Una’s jeans by the leg-ends and pulled them free.

She looked with pleading eyes to Julie who couldn’t do anything but watch.

Helen had a hand around Una’s mouth now, muffling the teen’s protests.

Linda hitched up her dress and squatting a little, and poured dark red liquid out from her opening vagina.

A snake-like thing slithered out of her.

Julie looked at the terror in Una’s eyes. There was nothing she could do.

The other woman had ripped Una’s pink and white panties free.

“A virgin!” Linda gasped, “My honey is still a virgin!”

The three women manoeuvred Una around like she was a rag doll.

They had her on her knees, legs apart facing away from the squirming snake.

Helen forced Una’s head forward, so the teen ass was pointing back.

And so it slithered towards its goal

Julie watched horrified. From the time of penetration to the time of acceptance was less than a minute.

Una got to her feet and she was calm. The thing was still slithering up into her and already she was embracing her mother/tormentor like a lover.

Linda and Una embraced and soon were fingering each other.

Helen got horny watching mother and daughter fuck.

She looked around for her new plaything.

Julie had managed to slip away.

Helen shrugged her shoulders and embraced the other woman passionately.

Soon all four were fucking right there on the street.