The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Days After

Chapter Eight — In the Days After

Julie was traumatised by the whole experience. Brad comforted her but it was several days before she could get out of bed. He nursed her with great care.

Sometimes, he held her for hours. She shook and trembled. Having had that creature inside her—talking to her…. it was mind-blowing

“You’ll be okay” Brad said to her, holding her.

She explained what it had been like…

She had heard the creature—the creature that tried to control her mind—a creature that had her mom and sister controlled.

In that brief moment she had a taste of what it must have been like to be its mindless servant. A part of that felt peaceful. She had nothing to worry about. All she had to do was to obey. It had been blissful. She understood in her own way why the women did what they did, when infected.

He rubbed her back as he held her and she felt his warmth

“Make love to me” she whispered into his ear

He looked at her, at her beautiful, sad face.

He drew his lips to her and they kissed

She slid her hand down his pants and felt his hardening desire for her.

He pulled her top off. Her breasts were larger now, due to her pregnancy. Her areole going a deeper shade

She lay back. Her belly bump had given her stretch marks.

He pulled her pants free, and then her panties

She opened her legs for him to see her eager sex. Hairy, but peeking out from behind that fur curtain was her glistening pink lips.

He had been in her before, but something about this was better. He realised he loved his sister in a whole different way

She rolled onto her side so he got in behind her, lifting a leg he pushed his cock forward till he found her vagina.

“I love you” he nuzzled her neck as he pushed his cock into his sister’s moistened cunt.

“Oh, yessss” she sighed as he drove up into her

He ran a hand up over her baby-bump—his baby inside her. He found her breast and he squeezed it

She groaned a little—her nipples were sensitive and this hurt

He released her

“Sorry, honey” he said

She smiled. He’d called her honey.

They were like a couple now

And they as a couple drove each other to peak

She cried out in joy as he exploded come inside of her.

It was an experience she never would want on anyone—to be invaded by an alien parasite. To be raped by a Master.

Brad and Julie however had come to realise they now had a way to fight back.

They had a secret weapon; Brad’s cock.

In the days after Brad and Julie wandered around looking for un-bonded. They found two women—in their late thirties living in a dried up water tower.

Brad raped the women giving them his seed. The women would be free from being enslaved. Though they didn’t appreciate the way Brad had saved them.

They would… eventually.

Julie explained to them now that they were free to go into a town and not worry about being infested.

One night Brad got down onto one knee before Julie. He proposed to her. “Yes” she readily accepted. She wanted to be more than just his sister. Being his wife made perfect sense.

And they moved on, always further south.

Rumour had been that there were pockets of Mexico still unaffected. Men and women living free of the parasite menace.

Julie was eight months pregnant when they found a group of twelve women. The twelve were hikers who had stayed out in the woods after learning of the invasion. They were all emaciated, trying their best to live off the land, with rare forays into farmhouses… but never into a town.

Brad invited them to take his protection and they refused. So Julie and he captured them at gun point and Brad raped them each in turn… giving them his weapon, and the means to survive infestation.

Julie smiled as she watched her husband-brother give his protection to each of them. She was so happy to see him spread it amongst these strangers.

Over time Brad protected sixteen women not including his sister-wife.

Then as they neared the Mexico-Texas border Julie has an inspirational thought.

They would try out a new idea—to see if they could remove a parasite from a woman, and then Brad would protect her with his seed. They decided to return home to do this; Brad would protect his mom and his other sister and Julie would help.

It was time to head back home

Epilogue

Brad and Julie found Charmaine Brown just south of their home town.

Charmaine was incredibly strong. More so than the siblings put together.

Brad had anticipated this and had a tranquilliser gun.

He shot Charmaine in the thigh.

Still, as the drug pumped into her she grabbed Julie and almost snapped her neck

Finally the woman was over-powered by the sedative

“Fuck” Julie gasped, her heart pounding fast

“That was rough”

“We better get to work” Brad said

They’d worked out how to unlatch the parasite from the womb; they’d experimented twice on two infected they’d had to kill.

They’d modified a special probe and placing it up inside the vagina it had a small lasso and it was simply a matter of tightening this around the ‘neck’ of the parasite and jerking it free.

On a live ‘experiment’ things didn’t work out well. The shock of being disconnected from the parasite was too much.

Charmaine did not survive. When she awoke her mind could not take it.

The siblings—with the best of intentions—had failed.

They knew there was no point ‘trying out’ on others. So they had to turn around and head back.

Brad was however able to gift three more women with his protection on the way back south….

The End