The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Deadlier Weapons

(MF, FF, mc, revenge, murder, love, rom) (Whew!!)

Author’s Notes:

This is above all a love story. But it is inspired by a movie I saw when I was a kid called Deadly Weapons. The story of the movie is a woman getting revenge on the men who killed her husband using an unusual weapon—her 73 inch breasts. The movie was Grade B trash, but the idea always fascinated me. This is my attempt to tell the story using mind control as the basis for the female’s actions. As in most of my stories, there will be romance and love, but also a heavy dose of revenge for the main charactors.

Also, if any men (or women) out there want to try anything based on this theme, I’d like to read it too. I think it is great subject matter for an erotic story, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone else try it.

Lastly, this is fiction. BOY is it fiction! And if the producers and writers of the original movie have a problem with this, I’m sorry, but it’s a story that I felt needed to be written (at least from my point of view.)

Now on to the story...

* * *

One

Ginger hated her body. It had always betrayed her, and she was sick of it.

She was an executive secreatry for one of the most powerful men in the city, but her real reason for getting the job had nothing to do with her office skills. It had to do with the 47EE breasts she possessed. She wanted to be taken seriously, but once a man got a look at her chest, their minds turned to ‘how soon could they bed her?’. What was even worse was that she was still single and had never had a relationship that went beyond her breasts. She wanted a home and a family, but men wanted a sex toy. She even went so far as to check on breast reductioin surgery, but the cost was prohibitive. She had talked with the huiman relations department about possible sexual harrassment charges against her boss, but was told it would be extremely hard to prove and would brand her as a troublemaker. She was at a loss at what to do, so she did nothing. She actually enjoyed her job in that nothing much was expected of her and she could control her own destiny to a point as long as the boss got his pussy and boobs when he wanted it. He was really a nice man and rarely took advantage of the situation, but he was also married with a family and she failed to understand how he could cheat on his wife. His wife was probably her best friend, and they had even been intimate a couple of times when her husband was on a business trip. Those were nice, but she really wanted and needed a man. She was feeling a little horny today, her current companion was out of town this week and she had been forced to her dildos for pleasure. It wasn’t the same, though.

Her intercom rang. “Ginger, I have some dictation for you.”

Sigh. What is it this time...blowjob, titfuck or screw? Oh well, might as well get it over with. Hopefully this will satisfy him (and me) for the rest of the day.

Two

Eddie Morrison knew his powers were gaining strength. He continued to monitor the rest of the people in the offfice building and listened into their thoughts. He wasn’t sure what he was looking for, but he knew he’d know when he found it.

He thought back to when he realized he has the power to control minds. It was back in high school after another disasterous date had ended with his familiar case of blue balls. He could never seem to get laid by even the easy girls in school and he knew why. He was chubby (no make that fat) and he had a habit of getting extremely nervous around any girl. He even was nervous around his mother, and she didn’t do a thing for him sexually. His two older sisters, though were another story altogether.

The oldest, Cindy was not pretty or well developed, but she put out. He was always watching her with the guy of the night in her room. Since their parents worked second shift, they were in charge of each other. Cindy took advantage of that to screw whoever she could find whenever she could find somebody. After a few weeks of watching his senior sister getting plowed every other night, he quit watching. He knew she didn’t care if he watched, but she drew the line at incest. He always thought that was kind of hypocritical.

His other sister, who was a junior, was completely different from Cindy. Becky was gorgeous and she knew it. She was a D cup and she knew her breasts could get a boy to do whatever she wanted. This also applied to Eddie. Eddie had lusted after Becky since he was old enough to get a hardon. She was the original ice queen, however, never putting out for anybody. She even went so far as to tell Eddie that she wanted nothing to do with sex. She had watched Cindy and she said that if that was all there was to it, she’d pass. But she still knew the boys in school wanted to get into her panties, and she used them to get her whatever she wanted, but she never gave them anything back.

The reason Eddie usually came home with blue balls, was Becky had told all the girls she knew that he had no staying power. It was true. If he watched Cindy boffing somebody, he could usually come within five minutes, and he was done for the night. Becky knew this and she teased him mercilessly. Eddie was miserable.

One day, his buddy, Hank, showed him a book his father had bought at a garage sale. It dealt with mystical things that were way above Eddie’s head. He glanced at the book and noticed a drawing on one of the pages. It looked just like a birthmark he had on his inner thigh. The birthmark was almost next to his dick, so nobody ever saw it, but Eddie knew it was the same mark. He read the article about the mark, and he was astonished.

According to the book, anyone with the mark near their genitals had unlimited power. Men had the ability to make anybody—man or woman—do whatever he wanted without repercussions. Women had the ability to prolong orgasm as long as needed in thier partner and could descerne if someone was lying to them. They could also manipulate their breasts to whatever size desired at will. Lastly they could control a partner’s mind, but only during sexual relations, and only with another female. The control power would not work on a male. The power would last as long as the women continued to be initimate. But if one of the woman was with a man, the other woman’s control would cease and the woman would revert to normal.

The book went on to state that one in every four million males had the power, and one in every twenty million females. The book also stated that a union between a powered male and powered female would result in undying love between the partners until death, and offspring would each have a portion of the power.

The book lastly stated that in recorded history only one such match was ever recorded and the couple had had no children. It also stated the couple was married for 60 years both dying in their nineties. Eddie was floored.

He read further and discovered the way to activate his power was to stare at the person and lock eyes with them. Then say the person’s name and then Obey, and the person would until released. To release them, repeat except say Release and the person would be normal. The person would remember only what he wanted them to. The effects of the power could be temporary or permanent as wished.

For example, if he used the power on Becky (which he was going to do) to make her want to fuck him, he could make it so she would not ever fuck anybody but him, or only have her do it once, whatever he decided. He asked Hank’s father if he could buy the book from him. His father gave it to him saying it was just junk in the bottom of the box anyway.

Eddie could hardly wait to get back home. If he’d known what he’d find there, he would have set up some video equipment. Becky would never live it down.

Eddie’s thoughts came back to the present as her realized Ginger Graham was looking at him.

Three

Ginger’s boss had settled for a blowjob, and Ginger was still horny as hell. She even offered a quick fuck, but he turned her down saying he had a meeting. He did, but Miss Johnson’s meetings always lasted several hours. She was the only other woman in the office with large breasts, and her boss had been fucking her for years. She didn’t care because she was a nympho. Hell, Miss Johnson had even asked her for a screw, but woman usually did nothing for Ginger. She would have to find somebody, though, she was going crazy with lust.

Just then Eddie Morrison came into her sight. Eddie was slightly overweight, but Ginger had the hots for him. She knew he was attracted to her, but he never did anything about it. Ginger figured her breasts intiminated him. His sister Becky lived with him while she was in law school, and his sister had very large breasts herself. She was also a first class bitch, and she had come on to Ginger several times. She wondered if she was a lesbian. Quite a few hearts in the office would be broken if that were true! Ginger hated her, but even more so how she treated Eddie. Becky treated Eddie as though he was her plaything and he did everything she wanted Ginger wanted to teach her some respect, but she really wanted to fuck Eddie’s brains out. She never understood why, but she did.

Eddie came over to her to chat and she almost swooned. He looked especially good today, and she was so horny she almost jumped him there.

“Hello, Ging. How ya doing today?” he said with a warm smile.

I’d be better if you’d ask me out sometime. “Good, the boss is with her again, so I have the rest of the day to do boring paperwork. How about lunch? I need to talk to someone who sees me, not my boobs.” She blushed, but Eddie was the only guy who ever looked her in the face when he was talking to her, and it made him special to her.

Eddie was having a hard time focusing on what Ginger was saying, but he knew Ginger would not like him staring at those breasts he’d wanted to suck since the first time he saw her. He never let her know that, though because her boss could can him in an instant, and the thought of living with Becky all day was not pleasant, especially in light of Becky’s usual guests.

Becky was a lesbian and Eddie was sick when he found that out. He had forgotten all about the power and his lust for his sister—he just wanted to be left alone by her. But she loved torturing him—bringing home girls that got him hard, and then never letting any of them near him. Becky also knew that he loved big breasts, and any girl she brought to the apartment was always amply endowed and just as bitchy as Becky was.

But Ginger was different. Eddie knew that he was falling for her, and yet he could never have her. He was afraid to have Becky show up at work for fear that Becky would take Ginger and destroy any hope he had of ever bedding her. He was amazed when Ginger offered lunch, but he readily accepted. Maybe something good will happen after all.

Four

Eddie was waiting for Ginger to arrive and he thought back to the day when he’d discovered his powers and the day when his sister carved his heart out. They were the same day.

Eddie had come back home that day anxious to find Becky and hoping Cindy was out screwing somebody. She was, but Becky was in her room with Michelle Dayton, the head cheerleader. Michelle was also an admitted lesbian and more than once a guy had gotten beat up pretty bad for daring to ask her out. She was a big strong girl who delighted in acting as mannish as possible, even though she was built like a Playboy centerfold. Michelle hated all men, and the only reason she was a cheerleader is because she tended to distract the other team with her skimpy outfits. Our team knew she was gay, and her actions never phased them. Our team had only lost once that year.

Michelle being here only meant one thing—Becky was a lesbian or bi. Since she seemed to have the same disdain for men that Michelle shared, Eddie knew she was a lesbian, too. He decided to listen at the door.

The sounds of female love was driving him crazy. He decided to try his powers out. He attempted to reach into Becky’s mind and he was digusted with the image he saw. Becky was imaging several different way to castrate men and roast their penises, while she watched in joyous glee. Eddie got sick, until he turned to Michelle’s mind. Instead of the same kind of attitude about cocks he expected he got a clear vision of Michelle with a husband happily watching her children play. How could this be? Michelle would never marry a man—she hated them.

He began to listen and Becky was talking.

“Michelle, never forget I am your master. You will never ever fuck a man, and you will continue to bring me beautiful girls for me to fuck and convert like I’ve converted you. Now lick me again, I need to cum.”

“Yes. mistress. But I want to fuck boys. I want to fuck your brother so bad it hurts, but you won’t let me. Please mistress, just this once and I will never ask again.”

“NO MIchelle. My brother is my personal plaything and I’ve decided to make his life a living hell because he had the audacity to challenge me. He’ll pay for that. I’ll see he never gets to fuck a girl as long as he lives. He have permanent blue balls.” and with that gave an evil laugh like he’d never heard before.

Eddie digested all that he just heard. First Becky was dangerous, and it was evident she had the power too. Unfortunately, her being a lesbian played right into her hands. She was also obsessed with hurting him, but he had no idea why. He didn’t believe Michelle for a moment about wanting him, he figured Becky knew he was outside and had Michelle say that for his benefit for some evil plan she had.

Eddie snooped around some more and he realized Becky had been controlling people for a long time. She made Cindy into the nypho she was, and it also explained why she always refused him. She had made her parents oblivious to anything she did, and she had over half the girls in high school fuicking her and only her on a regular basis. Eddie had to stop her, but he needed help.

Five

He decided the best help would be Michelle. He had to find out if his power was stronger than Becky’s. He was also determined that she would not get away with any more of these conversions of hers.

He approached Michelle, who as usual was surrounded by pretty and selfish girls (Probably more of Becky’s work). None of this group had a steady boyfriend and more than once they were seen with each other like they were on dates. The guys called them the Dyke Brigade. The problem was that the most beautiful girls in the school were in that brigade and it forced the guys to date the plain Janes, which in turn made them very selective about who they dated and how much they put out. He could hear Becky laughing as she watched some football stud ask out a really ugly girl and get turned down. He hated her.

He remembered exactly how the meeting with Michelle went...

“Michelle”

She turned to look at me with a look of disgust, but I was watching her eyes, and I saw pleading in there. “Look at me, please.”

She did. I locked eyes with her. “Michelle Obey” She looked at me and smiled. The other girls were amazed and they quickly left us alone. Michelle was focusing on me, now and her expression was happiness personified.

“Come on, let’s find somewhere private. I need to talk with you, if you don’t mind.”

“Anything at all, Master. Please let me serve you. I want you so bad.” It took all my willpower not to fuck her right there on the spot, but I needed her to maintain her lesbian personna for a while longer. (at least when she wasn’t fucking me).

We found a seculded spot in an empty classroom. It was about an hour after school let out, and Michelle had just finished cheerleader practice. I hung around waiting for her to show.

“Michelle, tell me when you became my sister’s lesbian sex slave.”

“My mistress took me during a slumber party when I was in eighth grade. The only reason I went in the first place was to maybe get you to take my virginity. I’ve wanted to screw you since I began to notice guys. After that party, guys had no interest for me anymore. All I could think about was cunts, and having strap-ons shoved into my waiting pussy. I had my virginity taken that night, all right, but by my mistress who pounded me as hard as she could telling me that this was what a cock truly felt like and I should hate all cocks from now on like she did. I couldn’t disobey my mistress, so she told me to let her girlfriends know that she was cunt licker. I must have brought twenty girts to my mistress for her service, and after the first couple of months she never let me near her again. She told me fuck only ugly girls and to continue to send her pretty girls for her to convert. She told me her goal is to have all the girls in school lesbians by the time she graduates. She wanted every man to have to do themselves or each other because all females would be unavailable. ”

My sister was really sick. “Why did she let Cindy become a whore?”

“Cindy fought her influence longer than anyone, master. Finally my mistress said that if her cunt wasn’t good enough for her, no cunt ever would be. She punished her by making her unable to say no to any guy that wanted to fuck her. She also made sure that she would not be able to cum with a man, only with a woman, which she now hated. My mistress also declared that you were off-limits. You were to become her personal slave and as soon as she could do it would have you castrated and serve as her enforcer. My mistress knew of my desire for you and she let me keep that desire so that I could know that I had no chance of ever living my dream. Please master, make love to me! Please!!”

How could I refuse her. I didn’t. But as we stripped naked, something came to me. This was too easy. She was too eager. Why? I decided to see just how far I could go. “Slave, I’ve decided to take you in your tight little ass. Then I want you to find me the most well-endowed girls in school for me to fuck. If you do that, maybe I’ll fuck your nice tight pussy. But for right now, assume the position, slave!” I hated saying that, but I had a feeling Becky had a nasty surprise for me if I tried to fuck her in the pussy. I inserted my somewhat large cock in her unused ass, and I was slow painful going for both of us. I reached down to stroke her pussy, but Michelle pulled my hand away. She was coming, but I knew better to try that again. I kept pounding her until I finally came all over her tight rectal sheaf, and some of it spilled down into her pussy. I pulled out satieted, and Michelle began cursing and crying all at the same time. I asked her why she stoped me from stroking her cunt. She winced and grabbed her cunt lips. Jutting out from each side of her cunt were two razor sharp blades that had been inserted into her cunt lips. They were braided there as a permanent attachment, and they would have sliced my dick to shreds. Becky,. this is inhuman. I looked at Michelle who looked throughly beaten. I took in my arms and held her for a long time. She hugged me back, but lightly so I didn’t touch her nipples. Michelle’s breasts were nowhere near as large as Becky’s, and she could hold me away from them easily. I began to suspect another trap, and I was right. Inserted into her nipples were solid steel spikes that were extremly sharp, and had been coated with some substance. Michelle said. “Acid, master.”

“What was all this for?”

“My mistress wanted you out of the way quickly so she would have no oppositiion. She knew you were listening in to my begging her let me fuck you. She planned it that way. She wanted you to seek me out, and was going to hurt you so bad, that you would cease to be any threat to you.”

“So your wantng me was all an act, slave?”

“No master, it was not. I wanted you even more than I told her, but she would never let me admit to that fact. I could not vocalize it or even let you know with body language. Now, when I can finally have my dream, she makes me a weapon for the only man I’ve ever wanted.”

“Why didn’t she do anything to your ass?”

“Because I always screamed bloody murder when my mistress rammed her strap-on up there, and she loved to see me cry. She figured I’d never let you use my ass because I hated it so much. I really loved you in there, though. Can we do it again?”

Not right now, Michelle. First, I’m goiing to take you somewhere where your weapons can be removed and then we can make love slow and caring like two people should make love. In the meantime I have to stop my sister before she enslaves the entire school.

I thought for a while and I reprogrammed MIchelle. Her love for me was now so evident, I no longer questioned it. I made her surface memories that same as they were before, and I made sure that when Becky wanted her to lap her cunt that Michelle would be as brutal as she could be. When Michelle heard that she kissed me long and hard and smiled gratefully. I also gave Michelle the power to turn females from cunt munchers back to cocks if they truly wanted to. I also made her retain anything Becky said about her plans, especially concerning me. I told Michelle to tell Becky she failed because I had no desire for her, and was not interested in a quick fuck by a lesbian. I instructed her to tell her mistress that I hated lesbianism, and any girl who was one was not a true woman, just a poor pathetic excuse for a female. Good females like cocks and cunts and want families”

I figured that last would make Becky furious, and make her careless. That would cause me pain like I’ve never felt before.

Ginger came up then cutting short his memories. Eddie looked at the woman sitting across from him wishing Becky didn’t control his life. How he would love to fuck the woman sitting across from him, and judging by her look, she felt the same way. Damn that bitch.

Six

Eddie knew he’d have to tell somebody someday, he just never knew anyone well enough to think they would believe him. But looking at Ginger, he thought he’d found someone who could hear his story and not go screaming out of the diner.

Ginger finally got her courage up and she looked Eddie in the eye. “Eddie, please don’t take this the wrong way, but I think how your sister treats you is disgraceful. It’s almost as though you are her slave, and it hurts me to see a good man used that way, especially by family.”

“You have no idea how much she uses me.” Eddie stammered out and then he broke down.

Ginger reached over to hug him and confort him, and without a concious thought kissed him. She liked what she felt so she did it again. Eddie was not responding thought, if anything he was crying even harder. “I’m sorry, Eddie. I just couldn’t control myself. I’ve wanted to do that for so long, and you needed some comfort. Why haven’t you ever asked me out? You know I’d say Yes in a heartbeat?”

“I can’t go out with you even though you’re the only thing on my mind these days. Becky forbid me to have any girlfriends, and I can’t disobey her.”

“What??? How can she tell you to do anything, much less control your personal life?”

“My sister is a lesbian, as if you couldn’t have guessed. She hates men, and especially cocks. She wants me with her to torture me, and she makes sure I never ever have sex with any body. Well she did tell me I could find a gay guy if I got really desparate, but no cunts ever for me. She was going to have all the nice juicy cunts, and all I could do was watch.”

“How can she get away with this, Why can’t you fight her?”

Eddie sighed and told Ginger everything. When she heard what Becky did to Michelle, she was furious. Eddie held his hand up. “That was not the worst of it with Michelle. Two days after I sent her back to Becky, she disappeared. They found her in her bedroom. She had been suffocated and she was dead. Becky came into my room that night, topless with her large boobs bouncing. In spite of how I felt about her, I got an erection. She laughed and said ‘Have you heard about Michelle, yet? She won’t be feeding you any more information, nor will you being fucking her nice tight ass that I never got to fuck. I won’t make that mistake again. Oh, by the way, let me show on of my little tricks.’ As I watched her her breasts grew from her normal D cup to at least an F cup and they kept their perfect shape. Then they shrunk down to a B cup, all the while Becky was carressing them and laughing at me. She set them back to her normal size came over the bed and kicked me hard in the balls. ‘That’s for trying to oppose me. Next time, I won’t be so gentle.’ I could never prove it, but I suspect Becky killed Michelle by burying her head in between her breasts and suffocating her.”

Ginger was totally amazed and scared. Becky was not only dangerous, she was not afraid to kill to get her way. “Are you sure, anything could have suffocated Michelle?”

“It happened two more times. I got intmate with three other girls between Michelle and now, and two of them are now dead, the same way Michelle was. The third girl liked sucking Becky, and now she is one of her regular lovers. She refuses to have anything more to do with me which pleases Becky to no end.”

“How can she do this? No woman is able to make her breasts gorw and shrink at will.”

“She can, she does it all the time when she is having sex with a girl. She reads their minds and sees what size boobs they prefer and she makes herself that size. She enjoys it because she knows it drives me crazy.” Eddie pulled out the book from his briefcase. “This is how she can do it.” He pointed to the picture of his tattoo. “She has one of these tattoos just below her pussy. She shows me it all the time saying its the closest I’ll ever get to another pussy again.”

Ginger looked at the tattoo and went white. “I have one of those too, near my left upper thigh. What does it mean?” Eddie suddenly had a look of hope on his face. “You’re not a lesbian are you, Ginger? I don’t need two of you making my life miserable.”

“No way. I’ve been with a couple of women before, but it was nothing special. Not like when a hard cock is shoved up my needy pussy. Give me a cock any day over a cunt.”

Eddie smiled for the first time in a long time. He pointed out the passage that explained the powers women had and Ginger’s eyes lit up. “You mean I could make these shrink to a more normal size?”

“Yes, if you have to.” Eddie said in a small voice. “Don’t get offended, please, but I’ve been a boob man my whole life. Becky made sure any women she brought home were all well-endowed, knowing I’d never see them naked much less fuck any of them. I was torture knowing two huge pairs of breasts were in the other bedroom of the apartment and I couldn’t watch them.”

“Eddie, first of all, I love having these boobs, but it would be nice to have them a little samller at work. Maybe I could actually do some secretarial work instead of sexual work.”

Ginger asked to borrow the book so she could read it. Eddie readily agreed. He wanted to ask her out, but he wasn’t sure she wanted to now.

“Ginger, would you like to go somewhere to eat later tonight? Maybe we could take in a show.”

“I have a better idea. Why don’t I whip something up for us, and you and I can be the show.” she said giving him a sexy grin. Eddie nodded and smiled. They left to go back to work.