The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

John recounts the story of his becoming a Vampire and his first conquests to his friend Max.

This is my first attempt at writing please give me some feed back at

Dear Readers, A Vampire Story

Max and I walked into the Copper Pot 24 hour home cooking restaurant. It was one of three 24 hour greasy spoon restaurants in town. It was dark except for one section that only had an older couple in their early 40s sitting in a booth in the corner and a younger guy sitting at the counter sipping on coffee chatting with a frumpy looking middle age waitress. When she sees us enter, she smiles and waves.

The dining area was dead because we came in after the dinner rush and before the after three AM drunk rush. I could hear the rest of the staff doing their prep work. From the back area, steps a tall lanky woman wearing a white button up dress shirt in a black skirt that went down to her knees. She had a large gold nametag that said “FRAN”. Fran was very plane looking with a rail thin build. Her most feminine trait was her thick main of dirty blond hair pulled in a pony tail that draped well past her shoulders. Fran was very proud of her hair and had a very flashy looking hair clip holding it up. She greeted us with a tired but genuine smile that lit up her face when she recognized me. She walked up and hugged me.

“Hey John, you want to sit in your usual spot?”

Max kind of cocked his head t this quizzically.

“Sure“

“Whom do you want to serve you?”

“Who’s working tonight?’

“Well Darleen, Leanne, Samantha, Gary and Linda are on the grill, Brian is bussing, and well of course me… I want to serve you if you would like”. When she said the last part, she quickly looked down turning a bright crimson as she stared at my shoes.

“I think I’m in the mood for Darleen tonight, but if you don’t mind I might want you later on”.

Fran looked a little crest fallen at this, but she brightened up when I genteelly tilted her chin up, forcing her to look into my eyes and kissed he gently on the lips.

“Darleen gets off shift in 20 minutes, she pulled a double”.

“The night is young, maybe my friend and I might want a little dessert”. I say in my best mischievous voice. Causing her to blush crimson again making her look like a little school girl.

Fran guides us to a sliding door. She pulls back the door revealing a dark dining area. She quickly turns on a few lights, these results in my booth being the only one that is dimly lit. Were we sit, Max has his back to the open dining area, and I have a full view of the rest of the dining area. We are shrouded in dark shadows so the patrons in the dining area can’t see us. I also know there is no security cameras filming this booth. Max looks even paler in the dim yellow light. The shadows give him a gaunt look, almost corps like. I have no doubts the shadows and lighting aren’t doing me any favors either. Max is very thin and pale to begin with, this lighting completely washes out what little color he has. He is the stereotype nerd, but he is really scary smart. I have befriended him because he is scary smart but has needs that I am in unique position to fill. You see he has partial academic scholarships to his choice of Yale, Harvard, or MIT. He wants to become a rocket scientist, and he is more than capable of achieving it. The problem, because he comes from a lower middle class family, he doesn’t have the money to cover the tuition. His other problem, he hasn’t had sex yet, and his prospects are bleak in this town at this time.

After a few minutes of chitchat with Fran were she awkwardly attempts to flirt with me and then Max, she takes our order for coffee and walks to the kitchen. I notice Max staring at the back of Fran as she walks away. She partially closes the door to better ensure our privacy.

I tell Max to put his eyeballs back into his head and to quit drooling. It is obvious that Max is painfully shy around women and has never had a woman hit on him before.

“Easy tiger, you can have her if you want, but after I am done”.

“What do you mean when you are done?”

“I have a deal for you, but I need to start from the beginning, when I am done I will make you an offer.

“What kind of deal?”

“The offer is that you can have any woman you want”.

“Yeah right, bullshit John. Your setting me up for something”

“Language, what would your mother think if she knew you were butchering the Queen’s English?”

“This is some sort of set up, right?”

I respond in mock horror with a little hurt feelings tone “Hey you’re the one who picked this restaurant”.

The truth is, yes I have set him up, as in the two years that I have been here I have made it a point to take over all of the restaurants and bars that are in town. I like stacking the deck in my favor, as well as I like to have a large supply of food. It makes the hunter’s job a little harder and it gives me more intelligence on what is happening in my town. I’ll get into that later.

“Max let me start from the beginning…

It was 1980 and I am pushing 17 in a month. I stand around 5′9″ and weight 120 lbs soaking wet. I wear thick plastic rimmed glasses, but despite this I have a handsome face with piercing hazel eyes. I will find out, all I needed to sweep girls off their feet would have been self confidence. Don’t worry I will get this opportunity…

My family life was not domestic bliss, my mother had been divorced for eight years, divorces where uncommon in 1972, they did not become fashionable until the mid 80s. My father was an abusive asshat who had a penchant for picking up attractive women and was remarried to a very sweet woman. She looked like a brunet version of Lani Anderson, with bigger natural tits. Imagine if you will a true life version of Lani Anderson’s character in Stroker Ace. (if you don’t know who she is, or the character, I suggest you use that new tool called the world wide web) She didn’t like me very much and treated me like I was the anti Christ. I remember jerking off to the thought of her creamy breasts…(but I digress, yes it turned out I was the spawn of Satan, and she will be a story at a later time, as well as how I took her and her equally attractive sister).

“wait, you jerked off thinking about your step mom?” Max asked in horror.

“Well Max, you haven’t heard anything yet, no, just listen to the story”. I reached into his mind to relaxing him and implanted the idea that he wanted to listen to the story.

My father was very well off and lived in a nice neighborhood about an hour away in the country, He worked long hour so I did not see him much. My sister and I spent most of our time at his house with our step mom.

My mother is a LPN who worked full time at a mental hospital. My mother was living barely above water with just her income. She had remarried to a man named Rick whom I liked very much and saw him as my dad. He died in a car accident four years ago (I didn’t notice at the time, but you will notice a trend about car accidents). The amount from Rick’s life insurance was enough to send Ann my oldest sister to a small local university and pay for the older three bedroom ranch house in a small lower middle class community. I digress; I lived with my mother and two older sisters. They all had dark hair and dark brown eyes. Many a person had mistaken them for sisters instead of mother and daughters.

My Mom Beth, was a very attractive 37 year old. She had straight shoulder length dark brown hair that she normally kept up in a bun when at work. She had friendly brown eyes and a warm smile that would light up the whole room. That is when she wasn’t tired, it had been a very long time since she smiled or I had heard the tinkling of her laugh. She was starting to develop laugh lines around her mouth and crows feet at the corners of her eyes. She very rarely made herself up any more, but she was very pretty with light makeup. She was about 5′6″ and weighed about 145lbs with an hourglass figure and a plump ass. My mom had some extra flesh on her that having three children tends to put on She was a natural D cup with and dark large nipples with just the beginning of sag. I had accidently seen her coming out of the shower during the summer and it left a lasting impression. It is funny, but until that summer I had never noticed that she was an attractive woman in that way. I began having dark thoughts at night.

My oldest sister Ann was four years older than me. She was in her senior year of college working on becoming an RN as well as a double major in History. She was prone to spending weekends away with her different sports teams and many a late nights away at the college library studying. So seeing Ann was a hit or miss thing at best. Ann was very driven woman, who in a later time, say the 90s, would have probably been a Doctor or a Lawyer if she had the means. Ann was about an inch taller than my mom and slimmer; she swam competitively at college as well as played on the varsity softball team and the field hockey team. When I finally pried them out of her heavy sports bra I would find out she had a perky set of tasty C cups. She had very chiseled serous features with dark brown hair and piercing dark brown eyes. She had shorter darker hair than her mother. (Picture the hair from the security officer in star trek the remake, kind of a cross between Princes Di and Sharon Mitchell the porn star)

My slightly older sister Jane was just a under year older than me. She was in the same grade as me. She was very much the opposite of her older sister in that she was very prissy and artsy. She did not play any sports or participate in any clubs. She had mid length curly dark brown hair when it wasn’t dyed some unnatural color. She also tended to wear pale heavy makeup with black/dark lipsticks and heavy eyeliners. She was about the same height as my mom and a little on the chunky side with an hourglass shape that she normally hid under baggy ill-fitting clothes. I would discover she had even larger perky breasts than my mother and a nice slappable ass. On a serious note, Jane had gone from being a very bright, happy, and popular girl to very rebellious (later the term “Goth” and “Emmo” could be applied) after Rick died. She dropped all of her school clubs, picked up some weight and started dressing in punk attire. She still did very well in school and had a lot of friends from different social casts, but she started to isolate herself doing artistic things. She wrote poetry and other nonesuch.

Now that we have the major players and background info laid out, let’s began my story. I have had recurring nightmares for the last year. They were getting more and more vivid. My mother was worried when I would wake up covered in sweet making a horrible racket. She started taking me and my sister to family therapy, assuming that this had to do with the nasty divorce when I was a kid and Rick’s death. In truth my dreams were of sex and blood. (remember at this stage, I am very much a virgin).

On this particular Thursday night in September I was having a vivid dream where I asked Kelly Laplant, one of the hottest girls in school and my sister’s old friend, to the prom. She begins to yell at me telling me to “Fuck off and grow a dick” when I asked her out. She humiliated me in front of everyone in the cafeteria. Even my sister and the janitor was laughing and pointing at me. I feel a flash of heat and in my anger I decide to visit her house during the night. Her house is in a nice part of the neighborhood, I knock on her door. I had been to a birth party at her house when I was younger so I knew where she lived. The door is answered by an attractive older blond woman (picture a sexy June Cleaver with perfect hair wearing a pushup bra). She looks me up and down than takes drag from her cigarette blows out a poof of smoke dismissively

“yes, can I help you?”

“I’m here to see Kelly” I stutter.

“Well she’s busy taking a shower and besides it’s too late in the evening for gentlemen to come calling on young ladies”.

Sensing that she is about to shut the door I quickly shove my foot in the door frame before she slams it closed.

“Why you little bastard! How dare you…” she practically hisses at me and glared into my eyes.

Her green eyes are sparkling with seething anger. This will prove to be her undoing. I look back into her smoldering green eyes. She was used to making others back down with her glare. I peered deep into her being; I grasp her mind so forcefully that it catches her breath. Her features began to soften and the fire goes out of her eyes. Her face goes from angry to quizzical than blank. She begins to sway a little dropping her cigarette, at this I feel my penis stirring.

I ask her again but forcefully, “let me in”.

She nods her head dumbly, opened the door all the way and whispers in a small submissive voice, “co-come in pl-pl-please”.

With my eyes locked into hers I cross the threshold and shut the door behind me. “Is anyone else here?” I ask her.

“No just my daughter and I” she stammers in an almost little girl voice.

I fill her mind with the carnal animal feelings that her helplessness was bringing on me. Her nipples began to visibly show through her silk blouse and she begins to do an animal like whimper as the spasms of desire go through her body. This causes me to become even more erect. My hardness washes through her, causing her to shutter even more. The woman that was Darla, Kelly’s mom has slipped away. I release her hands to her own control, and she immediately began to touch herself through her dress with her right hand. She starts kneading her swollen right breast with her left hand. I reach over and pull open her silk blouse sending a shower of pearl buttons flying exposing her white fancy bra. I jerk her bra open, pulling her closer to me and causing her to gasp. My eyes continue to burn into her eyes. I reach down and cup her breasts and pull her up to me. With my right arm supporting her I began to suckle on her left breast forcing as much into my mouth of her ample bosom that can fit. While sucking on it I began tonguing her nipple while my left hand is squeezing her breast. I can smell her musky sexy smell of her orgasm. I plunge my fangs into her. I can feel her spasm as the pain quickly turns into pleasure when my venom fills her. I can feel her squirming in my arms with her pulling on my hair and clawing my back as her soul is devoured by me. Darla’s cries of pleasure where quite loud as Kelly apparently heard the noise and chose this moment to investigate.

“Mom…MOM, oh my god MOM! What are you doing to my mom, wait to dad gets home you bastard!”

I lift my head from Darla’s ample bosom. I am flushed with her blood and I see Kelly at the top of the stairs. She is soaking wet from the shower only covered in two cream collared towels. One was covering her body being held by her hand and the other was covering her hair like a medieval swami hat. I met her blue eyes with mine as I disengage from her mother. Somehow Darla was able to work my penis free of me trousers. I command Kelly to come to me. Darla begins to suck on my cock with expert lips as Kelly walks toward me. Her towel drops away exposing her tight body wile perky medium apple sized breasts bob back and forth as she walks down the stairs…

I look up and see a vision of beauty leaning over me “baby, are you ok, are you having another dream, wake up baby”.

“Mom?” I asked in a confused voice.

“You were moaning and thrashing about so loud that it woke me up, let me get your pills”.

I grab her hand before she can leave my bed, “wait mom, I think I am o.k.”.

With a concerned look on her tired but pretty face she places a hand on my forehead, “you don’t appear to have a temperature but your skin is clammy, maybe I should get a thermometer anyway.”

As mom leaned forward her worn pink robe opened up and I got an ample look at my mother’s breasts as they pushed against her threadbare nightgown. Normally they were pinned up in her heavy duty bra, in a nice starched uniform. This didn’t help my situation with my raging hard on. I was praying that as she was checking me that she would not bump against it. She brushed a stray hair out of my face as she leaned back to an upright position my vision followed the way her ample breasts swung back into place. After letting my eyes linger on her mounds, my eyes began to follow the line of her chest up to her neck. I had never known how graceful her neck was then I followed the graceful chin line to her lips. Her lips were pleasantly proportioned and her mouth was tight with an expression of concern and her head tilted into a pose of motherly love. I looked into her deep brown eyes. Concern from me flowed from her person. My eyes quickly retraced their steps back to her bosom and watched them heave as she breathed. Her nipples were pressing against the thread bare material allowing the darkness of her nipples to show through. My cocked throbbed to her heart beat. I had never lusted for my mom, well ok maybe I had…jerked off, but just a few times. I felt my fangs descend in my mouth and I snatched her up ripping open her night gown penning her arms behind her back with my arms. Her shock was total and she barely had time to kick as I lifter her left tit to my mouth. Venom was flowing before I even bit her. I was sucking her soul through my bite and I could feel her losing her will to me despite her struggle with me.

“Oh GOD SON what are you.. Ughhh God this isn’t right…Stop it!!”

I flipped her onto her back on my bed and ripped off her undies while keeping her arms pinned. My cock thrust deep into her mound, causing her to cry in pain and pleasure at the same time. Two fangs sprang from my cock deep inside of her, jabbing her every time I thrust deeper into her, tearing her. I could taste her blood and cum as I felt her spasm tighten onto my cock driving it’s fangs deeper into her. I could feel my load building up as I arched her back driving relentlessly into her bloody wet cunt…

Before I can blow my load deep into her I feel a violent shake. I pop up halfway out of my bed kicking off my sheets. I realize that I am in my bed covered in sweet with my mom leaning over me. I hope that she does not notice my raging hard on. It is so hard that my balls are hurting and my cock is throbbing, I need relief and I have my mom sitting right there. My mom’s voice is not sweet like it was in my dream, it is filled with tired exasperation mixed with concern. She looks very tired with bags under her eyes. She is wearing her familiar thread bare nightgown without the robe. Her hair is not neat and her eyes are half closed. I notice that her nipples are making an imprint against her nightgown (No Max, they are not hard, she is not happy to see me).

She leans in and checks my forehead, “Jesus son, are you o.k.? You feel clammy and cold. I wish you were able to get some sleep without these nightmares, do you want to tell me about them?”.

As she is talking to me, my eyes take the now familiar journey from her beautiful breasts up her neck.

“No mom I don’t want to talk about it”.

I catcher her looking down and a strange shock of recognition goes across her face when she sees my throbbing erecting sitting there staring at her. Her left hand almost brushed against it and she jerked it back as fast if she had touched a hot burner. Her facial expression starts to contort into something altogether shocked and unpleasant looking. She just got a few syllables of disgust out when her eyes lock into mine.

“My God Son … I’m Sor…”

I feel a wave of my carnal desire surge from me into her through my eyes. I don’t understand, or at this moment care, but I feel her mind, her being, her self control if you will. It is like a giant castle fortress protecting her. There are weaker and strong points, but it is too great for me to penetrate, except. There is almost a backdoor that I feel was created just for me to explore. I open this door and I realize that I am inside her will. I do not have full access to her (there are other rooms that someone created in her for me, but are looked to me at this time), but I have access to her. This all happens in the span of a heartbeat. My mom’s eyes glaze over and get a faraway look.

“Come son, feed from me” mom says as she pulls her night gown down exposing her breasts.

She cups her right breast and pulls my head down to it. I feel the nipple almost explode in my mouth as soon as it makes contact with my tongue.

“Son I was programmed to be your first. You will have a choice, and I am to guide you”

I feel my canines expand and my mouth is full of a strange taste, that recognize as the venom. I feel my mom pull my head harder against her breast. I feel her essence trickling into me. I hear her breathing getting heavier. Her other hand is stroking my shaft. I feel pre-cum on my shaft. I pull my head from breast and guide her down to my shaft. I never knew that my mom knew how to have sex, much less give a blow job. I blow my wod deep into her mouth as she stroked my balls and stimulated my prostate. (got to love nurses). She drained my cock and licked off every drop of cum. When she was done with this she starts talking again.

“Son, I was chosen by your real father to be your guide. Your unrelenting lust was the key that activated me. Like I said before I relieved some of your pressure, I was meant to be your guide through the change”.

“Mom, what change, what are you talking about? Is this something to do with my dreams?”

“Son I am your servant and you are the son of a Vampire. I was picked to be your mother and guide you if you choose to carry your father’s legacy and become a vampire. I have been programmed with different packets of information to provide when the time is right to help you survive. Your dad did this so you wouldn’t throw me aside without receiving all of the information that you need. You do not have to become a vampire, and there are negatives to being a vampire. You will get stronger in many areas, but you will also have weakness”.

“What do you mean by weakness?”I ask.

“When you become more Vampire like, you will have weakness to sun light, you will need to ask permission to enter a house, and will have to drink more often to survive. These are just a few examples”.

“Will I be able to take control of any body’s mind?”

“Yes and no son. Right now you are week. Under normal circumstances, you could not have taken control of me, my will is to strong. As you build your ability, you will need to start off with weak willed people”.

I asked “What do you mean by “Weak willed”.

“They will need to be mentally week, such as if they re asleep, drugged, intoxicated, incredibly distracted, i.e. in the throes of passion, sadness, or just incredibly inattentive. Due to your father’s commands, I have brought home some sedatives from work to aid you if you decide to go down this path” mom droned.

“What if I don’t choose this path?” I asked with genuine curiosity.

“You go back to being normal, I forget this ever happened and just become “mom”, and you keep your soul. You don’t have to make a decision until you drink from at least three different people to the point of enslavement, so if you want, and I please you, you can have me tonight and think about it”.

I really didn’t need more than a second to decide that I wanted the power. I looked at my mother’s beautiful tits, and she began to slowly wiggle them for me. Her dark nipples began to harden and I glanced up to see pure wanting on her face. I had never seen that kind of desire in her or any other humans face. I could tell there was a portion of my mother who was revolted by what her body was doing and was fighting against it. She was screaming inside. She pulled off her ruined stretched nightgown off. I noticed unlike my dream she was not wearing underwear. Her mound was covered by a thick bush (remember this is 1980, most women had thick bush then). I had not ever seen one, much less one this close. She began to finger it gently gliding her finger in and out.

“I can feel you want me, have you ever been with a girl son?”

“No”

With her arm stretched out inviting me to her mound while her other hand stroked her clit.

“Come to momma, come to where you came from”

She guided my head down to her musky womanhood. She was moist and tasted strong, but good. I bit her, and when my fang pierced her clit she had a screaming gushing orgasm. I thought she had peed on me at first…She was still crying when I forced my head from between her thighs. I noticed her pussy spasm and gush more juices out. When I hear a pounding from the wall

In the room next door Jane rolled onto her stomach pulling her pillow over her head. Hearing load sounds from her brother’s room was normal. To her his nightmares always sounded more like orgasms than shouts of terror. There were a few times that she woke up moist and her fingers on her mound. Tonight it was louder and different sounding than normal. If she didn’t know any better it sounded like dear old brother was either having sex with a woman, killing a woman, or his balls fell off.

“Fuck, where is mom at?” Jesus John shut up you weak bitch”

Pounding on the wall twice more Jane slid her walkman earphones over her ears and cranked up AC/DC hoping to drown out her loser brother’s noises.

The pounding from my sister’s room visibly shocked both mom and I. She nearly jumped out of my bed and grabbed my cum soaked blanket to cover herself. Once I got over the initial shock of it watching my mother jiggle in all of the right places, it made me even harder. She let out a giggle once she figured out what happened. I laid her down on my bed and spread her legs open so I could mount her and still look into her eyes and play with her breasts. She guided me into her. It was moist warm and very tight. I started pushing the tip of my shaft into her.

She began to groan deeply, “God that feels so so good, Son, I haven’t had a man since Rick died four years ago”.

I could feel her hips flexing against me. She squeezed my cock, milking it with her pussy. She had a blissful look in her face and her breathing and moaning began to get heavy and quicker.

“Oh GOD son you are so big, are you sure you’re a virgin? You seem to know what your doing.”

It went like this for a few minutes until I began to bring her into climax again. The pounding from my sister’s room began again.

“Shit I need to do something” I say out loud.

“Son please don’t stop, I’M CUMMING!!”

At this time I came deep into her womb causing her to buck and bite my shoulder so hard she drew blood. I continued to slowly pump her before my cock could shrink. We were both covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. I look deep into my mother’s eyes. She looked like she was glowing; her expression was beautiful the way she smiled at me with joy and pride. It was not about to last with what I was going to say.

“Mom we have to secure the house now”

It was her turn to be confuse “what do you mean?”

I could feel her tighten around my cock.

“Mom help me take my sister, I need to secure her and make her mine, when Ann comes home you will help me with her as well”.

“Oh GOD son please no, leave me your sisters, I’ll do anything, please don’t hurt my children”.

I began to quicken my pace as my cock got harder. I could feel her struggle against the conditioning my weak hold on her. Mom was tough and she began to weep as she mentally struggled. I had to force her to look into my eyes and then I bit her left breast above her nipple. I drove her to orgasm and her fight melted away. In the end, she had no choice because of my real father’s conditioning, she agreed to help me. I also experimented and implanted into her mind that she would help me find other attractive women as well as she was attracted to attractive women like herself. I would be the only man that she would crave above all others and she would do anything that I wanted to make me happy.

Mom slipped into Jane’s room to check on her. Her daughter’s bed was against the corner of the far wall. The head board was next to her brother’s wall and the wall with the window, the walls were not the best sound proof available. She briefly wondered what Jane had heard and what went through her mind. She idly wondered if it turned her on, this resulted in a warm tingle crossed between her legs. She could see the still form of her daughter with the pillow covering her head in the moonlight. Her daughter was partially covered by a blanket, under that she was wearing her purple KISS nightgown. She could hear the speakers from her daughter’s headphones blearing from the floor where they had been knocked off her head. Beth was in turmoil to see her daughter like this. She was fighting to scream, to wake her daughter, to try and save her. Part of her was horny and anticipating her daughter joining her, serving her new master. Under normal circumstances she still checked on all of her children even though they felt they were too old for that. Just yesterday she had snuck in and kissed her son on the top of his head now she was pleasuring him orally. She could taste his jism in her mouth and she craved more. The command to serve her son won out over the mother’s desire to protect her child, her mound began to get moist in anticipation as her nipples raised and pushed against her bathrobe. She ran a slick finger through her pubic mound rubbing into her tangled forest.

With years of practice at sneaking into the children’s room she crept to her daughter’s bed. She gently and lovingly pulled her daughter’s sheet back exposing a nice round ass. She had never looked at her daughter, or really any woman in a sexual way. Her son wished her to help him find woman, and he wanted Jane. Her pulse quickened she genteelly pulled up her daughter’s nightgown. Jane stirred and murmured before settling down. Her lovely cheek was exposed to her mom showing a cute little dimple and birthmark that Beth had not seen since Jane was a child. She didn’t bother to swab the cheek before she quickly jabbed the needle in. Jane jumped up almost as quickly as the shot was administered. She almost hit her head on the bed’s head board.

“What the hell! Mom?! What the Fuck?!” Jane squealed.

“Language young lady” Mom said reproachfully.

Jane was massaging her rear while pulling down her night gown. Mom couldn’t help but notice her pretty bush being accidently flashed at her.

“Mom what happened what’s going on? Did something bite me?”

“No child, not yet.”

“What do you mean not yet?”

Jane began to feel very tired and confused, her tongue felt thick in her mouth.. Mom opened her arms and Jane snuggled in.

“It’s ok sweetie, moms got you.”

“Mom I feel so tired…mmm you feel so good”.

Beth’s robe opened allowing her ample breasts to tumble out against Jane’s head. Mom was rocking Jane in her arms as she continued to drift off under the sedative’s effect. She enjoyed the feeling and closeness with her daughter pressed against her breasts. To Jane, it felt so right as well as something that she couldn’t quite put her fingers on felt wrong. She felt like a little girl safe in her mom’s arms. Mom feels so soft and smells so good. John walked in with only a smile on his face and his hard on.

There was his sister lying in his mom’s lap with her head against mom’s exposed breasts. It looked like she was about to began suckling like an infant.

“Mom how long will she be under?” asked John.

“You have about five minutes, she is not completely under, but she is incredibly susceptible to your control. You might want to bite her quickly though” replied mom.

“Pull her night gown off and lay her out on her bed” I commanded.

Mom quickly disrobed her daughter. John looked appraisingly over his sister. Her eyes were half open and she made a moaning noise. Her breasts were bigger than her moms, but then she was also thicker than her mom. Her hair was died blue and lately when she was awake she had it in a punk style right now it was a tangle of hair as the curls tried to take over.

Jane had gone through several stages since Ricks death. I would tease her about trying to look “flashy”, she hated the expression “Plain Jane” and would respond with, “well at least I wasn’t named after a toilet!”.

Mom broke the silence with “Son is this an example of an attractive woman?”

“Yes mom, she is a little on the chubby side, but yes she is attractive”.

John had never truly looked at Jane with any desire. John opened her legs open as Jane weakly struggled against it. John ran his tongue over her slit paying attention to the hardening pee sized clit savoring her taste. She began to moan and spread her legs even further.

“John you need to bite her soon, or force your will onto her, but you need to do it soon”. Mom said with some urgency.

I drove my fangs into her fleshy creamy inner leg. She began moan and I started to smell her musk. I licked her now slick snatch. Her scent was strong in her pubic hair. I started to lick up her body slowly working my way to her breasts. I had never found her that attractive, but my member was swollen in anticipation of deflowering her. I had always seen her as annoying sister and not as the sex pot she was. If truth be told found my older sister and her friends more mature and attractive than Jane. Jane was almost the same age as me. As I worked my way to her ample mounds with my mouth my cock was working its way to her opened gash. My cock head was met by open most slickness. I began to push it in as I suckled and bit Jane’s melons. She squirmed against me pushing her pelvic area against my cock. She was tighter than mom and every bit as juicy. She began to rock in time with my rhythm. Mom flicked on the light at my mental command so I could better see Jane. Jane’s mouth was open in pleasure and her eyes looked vacant. Her nipples were hard as a rock, she was juicy. I look down and notice that there was no blood on my penis.

“Your not a virgin are you Jane?”

“No” Jane responded, her face turning red. “Please don’t stop, let me please you…I’m sorry that I didn’t wait for you..” She was beginning to cry.

“Jane you have been a very naughty naughty girl, I’m going to punish you”. I said as I pounded her even harder causing her to orgasm very loudly.

I could not get into Jane’s mind as deeply as mom’s. It wasn’t because she was mentally tougher than mom. Her mental walls were not as tall or as thick as mom. The sedative allowed me to breach her weakened defenses and create a new hole. I was able to use a scare in her psyche that the death of Rick had left in her. I started to create a mental back door and a crude room in one of those voids. I could only truly 100% control her when she was asleep, but I could plant strong urges and desires so deep that she would not relies that they were not her own ideas. I would have to do repeat visits to her mind to make her mine.

I also found out that Jane had three partners, one was another girl. She had sex with her friend Brandy to make Brandy’s boyfriend Brad happy. I would file this away, as this could be very interesting, as I thought Brandy was doable. The feeling of power by having control of my sister’s mind and the reaction that her body had to my psychic and physical probing caused me to lose control and cum deep inside her. I looked over my shoulder to see my mom fingering herself furiously to bring herself off. I brought mom over to the bed and had Jane eat her.

“So sis how does mom taste? It has been a while since you went home?” I leered.

This seemed to excite them even further. I than had mom switch positions and eat her out. As my mother and sister where having carnal knowledge of each other and I was sad that I hadn’t lost my virginity to another virgin, a thought struck me.

“Mom have you ever had it up your ass?”

“No son I haven’t, I think it would hurt too much so I never tried it”.

“Jane what about you? Ever taken it up the ass dear sis?”

“No, why?” She meekly asked.

I took both their anal virginity that night. Maybe I was a little rough with them. After I was done having my way with them they licked my cock clean and then I had them shower and get themselves cleaned up. Mom advised me that I should make both of them forget this happened until the bond with Jane was complete. Apparently if I wanted to build permanent links it would take time. If I wanted to secure the house I would need to build my strength and spend more time with my sis. If I did it to quickly I could kill her, destroy her free will, or she could resist me shattering everything.

I commanded that both of them would forget what happened that night and act like nothing had happened. I implanted the idea that they would become arouse around me, nothing to overt. I also planted the idea that they would wear button up shirts and dresses or skirts more often. I was really liking this vampire thing and hoping to take it to the next level.

I thought, so many women, so little time. I had a list of teachers and friends moms that I was going to fuck. Kelly I have something special for you and your mom, you will be mine!