The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dear Readers, A Vampire Story

Chapt 2

I figure this is a good stopping point in my story, as a tired looking middle-aged woman with a pot of steaming fresh coffee approaches our table. She was wearing a waitress uniform that was a light brown apron with multiple pockets worn over a light blue short sleeve dress trimmed in white. I notice she is wearing flat comfortable brown shoes and stockings with a run on her left leg were she snagged it earlier. The hem of the dress ended slightly below her knees. It was a shame, as Darleen had very shapely legs, It was one of her better features. She also had strong arms. She was also very well endowed on the chest area, but she also had an ample belly to go with it. She could be described as thick and matronly. She carried about an extra 20 plus pounds on her thick frame, but she wasn’t unpleasant on the eyes. When she wasn’t working a double, and dead tired, she has a bubbly warm personality. Her auburn hair was streaked with the occasional white. It was pulled up into a tight large bun. She kept two ink pens forming a cross sticking out of the bun holding it in place. She had two long strands of curly locks framing the soft pleasant features of her face. Her emerald green eyes were framed by a pair of black rimmed glasses that at that moment threaten to slide down her cute nose. She was almost frumpy looking in her attire, adding to the illusion of an old time school marm, or as I liked to call her “Molly the Milk Maid”. She pushed her glasses up with her left hand and flashes an incredibly warm smile as she pours the fresh coffee.

“Have you boys decided on what you want?”

I smile and release my hold on Max.

“Max, do you have any questions? You can say anything in front of Darleen, isn’t that right Darla?”

Darleen smiled, “Oh Johnny your such a kidder”. She flashed her bright smile at Max, “Of course you can say anything in front of me, by the way call me Darla, any friend of Johnny is a friend of mine”.

With an incredulous look Max asks me “So you’re telling me your some sort of sick inbred vampire?!”

Judging by the shocked look on Darla’s face, she wasn’t expecting this.

“Yup, it gets better though. Let me show you something Max, just don’t make a noise”. I look Darla deep into her emerald eyes, “Come here, let me kiss your arm”.

Darla sets the coffee carafe onto the table and half rest on the bench. I reach over and tenderly pull her arm to my mouth. I make it a point to show my fangs to Max before I bite Darla. My fangs tear into her pale flesh. I pull my mouth away so Max can see the blood flowing out of the tear in her arm. I quickly swallow the blood and lick her wound away. Darla is swaying and audibly moaning with pleasure, Max is making some sort of gagging noise.

“See Max the wound is gone”.

Max being ever so quick “You’re a Vampire! A real Vampire”

“No kidding… Darla sit over by my friend. Max let me show you why I picked Darla tonight to be your first.”

Darla slunk out of my side of the booth and with incredible dexterity for a woman her size. She was now sitting next to Max.

“Max what do you think of Darla?” I already knew the answer to that question. He had a thing for her every since he saw her with her dress nearly ripped open two years ago. I knew that Max had a thing for her big tits.

“Auhh ok I guess… What the…”

Darla had expertly unzipped his fly and was fishing around while Max slid into the corner of the both.

“Please Max, let me help you”. Darla purred as she stroked Max she pulled her apron to one side and began to unbutton the front of her dress. She freed her massive creamy tit from her industrial bra. Her massive areola was very pale, but her nipple was almost as big around as my thumb with a metal bar bell sticking through it.

Max didn’t notice Fran slip into the room.

"What the…wow she is good…Her wound is healed…”

“Wait to you see her other rings, and her tattoo, Max as I was saying,”

It was Friday morning. I woke up to the sound of my sister starting her morning routine (remember paper thin walls) and mother knocking on our doors to make sure we were up for the morning. I laid in bed thinking that I had the greatest dream. I felt a little raw, but I still felt aroused, and hungry. Mom’s day started much earlier than ours. She normally had enough time to make sure that we were up before she left for work. Once I heard my sister completing her morning ritual in the bathroom, I decided to throw on my PJ bottoms. I had to find them in my drawers, because I don’t normally wear them. By the time I walked to the bathroom my sister stepped out of her room with her book bag slung over her shoulders ready for school.

She was wearing her hair up in a Mohawk with pale makeup and dark almost black lipstick. Her eyeliner made her look Egyptian, but it did not adequately cover the bruises under her eyes. She was wearing a plaid ruffled skirt that ended above her knees, ripped black stockings with white socks sticking above her old jump boots. She was wearing a white button up shirt sleeve shirt. The look was punk meets prep school. It showcased her thick legs making them look stubby.

She glanced at me quizzically rolled her eyes and said “What?” in a sarcastic tone.

She walked away stiffly towards the kitchen. She seemed to be in noticeable discomfort as she walked past me. I reached out and touched her mind as we passed. I felt a week hold, that without drinking fresh essence could be repelled by her.

I quickly brushed my teeth and headed towards the kitchen. I stopped just shy of the kitchen so I could listen in on my mother and sister talking.

“Are you feeling ok?”

“Yeah I guess so mom. Actually I think I pulled something.”

“Funny same here, where do you hurt?”

“ Well mom, to be honest maybe I have hemorrhoids.”

“Really, why is that?”

“Well mom, I had blood in my sheets and my anus feels torn.”

“Hmm that’s odd…”

“Speaking of odd mom, you look pretty rough yourself”.

At this point I walked into the kitchen. My mom was standing next to the counter eating toast and sipping coffee. She looks like the image of a perfect nurse. Her dark hair was pulled in a perfect bun with her perfect bangs showing from underneath her nurse’s hat. She had a stethoscope shoved in the pocket of her immaculate starched white zip up one piece nurses uniform. The zipper went down the center of the uniform and the skirt ended at knee length. She was wearing thick white stockings and white flat comfortable lace up shoes. The only thing that marred the perfect image was the dark circles under her eyes.

My sister was standing across the kitchen from my mom eating a peanut butter toast sandwich. Normally my sister and mother would be sitting down at the table, but they were both standing up.

“Hi everybody” I say in a chipper than normal voice.

Both mom and sis are staring at me oddly.

“Why are you not dressed for school?’ Mom said in a shocked stern voice.

I just stood there staring at her dumbly.

“Are you feeling ok son?” she said with a touch of concern to her voice.

“I’m feeling pretty good mom. I didn’t get much sleep, but I think I feel better than the way you two look”.

Almost at the same time mom responded “Thanks son” and Jane said “Hey screw you John”.

Mom turned her head and hissed at Jane “Language Jane!”

“Yes mother!” Jane said in a monotone voice.

As mother and daughter were exchanges words, what they were saying started to fade out. I felt a pounding in my head and I started to feel hungry. I noticed my mother’s delicate throat, the way her heart pulsed. I could feel my penis starting to strain against my PJ bottoms. I most have been walking towards mom, when she turned her head to face me I was standing within arm’s reach of her.

Jane noticed my large bulge “Wow little bro, what a good one. I didn’t know that they came so small or that you were such a perv. Wait to they hear about this at school”.

Mom looked confused than looked down “John Brian Adams what are you doing?!”

My cock bobbed in my PJs as my cock got harder. I looked her in the eyes. She froze in place, her eyes glazing over. Jane could not see Moms face, or she would have had time to realize that she was in danger. I reach out and grab her shoulder rotating her to face me with her back to Jane.

“I’m thirsty for milk”.

As I tug the zipper of her uniform down. I jerk her top open exposing her white utilitarian heavy duty bra. This sound and the way I violently jerked my mother caused my sister to almost jump.

“What the hell?! What the hell are you doing to mom you little perv!” she practically shouted.

I ignored her as I jerked one of my mother’s bra straps down her left shoulder exposing most of her creamy breast. My fangs expanded and I popped her breast into my mouth. I began suckling on it while biting her. It tasted so good to drink deeply from her. Mom clutched my shoulder tightly as she shuttered and moaned loudly in pleasure.

“Mom, mom, MOM are you ok? Oh my god what is happening?”

Not quite gorged on the blood of my mom’s mound I felt I had enough and I could take control of my sister. I moved my head from mom and looked around her body to make eye contact with Jane. I imagine that I looked frightful with blood on my face because Jane stopped in mid rant and breathed in like she was about to scream. I made eye contact and she froze mid breath.

“Come here Jane”. I commanded.

Her expression contorted from a look of shock to an almost wooden blank look. She dropped her sandwich and moved stiff and jerkily as she walked to me. She was shuttering and I could feel her struggling against my control. She was whimpering as she tried to turn her face, but her eyes were locked in mine. I pulled on her mind harder, opening up the door in her defenses. When she was within arms distance I felt the last bit of her control crumble to my will. I forced her to her knees. I mentally commanded her to release my shaft from my PJs. She reached up and pulled out my cock out grasping it firmly she began stroking it. She began to suck and lick the shaft before swallowing me whole. She made sweet sucking noises. Her efforts and zeal made up for her lack of experience and she did this without breaking eye contact with me.

I commanded mom to strip. Her dress dropped to the floor and she was down to her bra, panties hose and her white nurse hat. I risked losing control of my sister to reach over and rip the crotch of my mother’s white panty hose exposing her moist hairy mound. Mom had no underwear on under her panty hose. I looked down into my sister’s eyes as she continued to suck my cock.

“Rise” I commanded Jane.

I forced mom down to take sis spot. Mom squatted down and began going to town on my cock. I had my sis stand stiff as a board.

“Jane, watch mom, I want you to learn how to suck my dick right”.

The way my mother’s head with her nurses hat bobbed up and down made me even more excited. I reached over and jerked my sister’s shirt open sending a shower of buttons across the kitchen floor with a loud clatter. Her black lacy push up bra made her large udders defy gravity and look almost twice the size. I reach over moms bobbing head and pulled Jane’s tits out over her bra.

“You remember last night? You liked that didn’t you Jane? You like it when your brother sucks on you massive tits?” Jane’s breast start to heave as her breathing becomes heavy.

“Answer me sis? You like it?” I leaned down to bite her heaving bosom when things took a turn for the worse.

First I failed to mention that it is orgasmic when I feed, as well as to be feed on. Between my mom’s work and feeding on sis I kind of lost control.

I grabbed mom with my left hand by her bun forcing her all the way down on my shaft. Her head was locked in place while I shot the unexpected load down her throat. I almost drowned her with the torrent of cum.

My sister was locked in place by my right hand while I almost bit through her left breast. The bite like I said is normally very pleasurable but not this deeply. Jane began to whale with pain trying to push me away as her essence drained into me.

When I gained awareness I quickly released mom and sis from my orgasm fueled death grip. Mom was coughing while Jane was wailing and crying with blood flowing from her. Mom manage to cough out between gasps.

“Take away her pain and lick her, lick her now, it will heal her wound”.

I reached out to Jane’s mind and froze her in place. Then I shut the pain down. It was not easy to overcome her pain, but I already had a strong toe hold in her mind. I start licking her breast almost like an ice-cream cone. Relief begins to flood through her. I release my hold on her and she is able to react to the soothing pleasure. While my licking heals the bites from today and last night, it leaves a series of angry bruises. The biggest bruise is in the shape of my mouth. I take stock of the situation. My planes for mom and sis are kind of ruined. I look at mom who’s makeup is smeared, especially her lipstick from sucking my cock.

“Mom call me and sis in sick from school, let them know we have the flu. Get yourself ready for work. I have a lot of questions for you when you get home”.

I look over at my sis. She looks a mess, some of her hair spikes are smashed in, her eye makeup smeared from crying and her lipstick smeared from sucking me off. For some reason her runny makeup and smeared lipstick makes me even hornier.

“Sis wait for me in my room, don’t fix your make up, I want you the way that you are”.

I realized that I have to be more careful in the future, if I had been feeding from a major artery or vain I would have killed her. Her fatty breasts, as tasty as they are, have a much slower blood flow.

I walk into my room and see my sister standing by my bed in her torn shirt. Without a word I kneel down and pull the front of her skirt up and over my head. Much to my pleasant surprise I find that she is not wearing black stockings, but thigh highs. The elastic of thigh highs bite into her pale fleshy thighs. I notice she is wearing girly pink hello kitty underwear. I find this somewhat endearing that despite her tough punk girl exterior, she is still a vulnerable girl. I start to finger her through her panties as I lick her bite mark away. She spreads her legs a little further for me so I can lick her harder. I push her to my bead. I pull her pink girly underwear off exposing her hairy mound. Her scent is strong and she is wet for me. I finger her and suck her into an orgasm.

We spent the better part of the day making love to each other. Around two we break for food. I have her make us something to eat. As she cooks, she is wearing an apron over her skirt and the leggings. I am not completely cruel, to let her burn her boobs while cooking.

“Jane, you did well today. I want you to dress like you did this morning more often. I want you wearing easy access dress and skirts when you are at home with me. I just want you to do something with your hair. It needs to be less… I don’t know, less masculine and more feminine; do you understand what I mean?”

Jane nodded her head and seemed genuinely happy that she had pleased me.

“John, I am glad you like me in skirts and dresses. I will do what makes you happy. Can you show me pictures of how you want my hair?”

We spent several hours looking at high school books , old photos and magazines to find some styles that she could pull off with her hair. It was almost weird; she very much wanted to please me. The Jane that I was used to would go out of her way to annoy me.

“Oh my God Darleen!”

Max nearly jumped out of his seat.

“Fran, why don’t you get more comfortable”.

Fran got a blank look on her face and began unbuttoning her shirt. Fran had her white shirt opened exposing a black padded bra. She unhooked it letting it fall to the floor exposing her small A cups. She was normally embarrassed by how small her breasts were when compared to other women. She had been called “Olive Oil” when she was in school. Her nipples more than made up for it. They were puffy and a dark chocolate brown. Her nipples were almost as big as her tits. They were getting harder and were even bigger than Darla’s. She got down on her knees and began servicing me. Hell do you think I was going to let Max have all of the fun.

After everyone got comfortable again I started my story again.

We made love again before mom came home from work. I had cum in Jane three more times and once on her creamy mounds, so I was shooting almost nothing by the time five o’clock rolled around. I did not need to drink from her during this time. I realized that both of us reeked of sex. While mom fixed dinner we showered together and made love again. After cleaning up I finally got dressed for the day and Jane went to her room. When she came out for dinner, she had her hair brushed down with bangs like Betty Paige and was wearing a yellow baggy t-shirt with a puppy dog design and a dark navy mid thigh skirt. Her skin was scrubbed clean of makeup. She looked radiant despite the paleness of it and the dark circles under her eyes.

Her large brown eyes were not the usual warm sweetness. Being the shit head brother I would normally tease her by calling them bovine. Her eyes burned as if they were feverish. On the way to diner I reached under her skirt and felt she had no undies on. She just gave me a devilish smile. At this I forced her against the wall and kissed her deeply while running one hand up her thigh while the other squeezed her plump ass. I stared into her eyes, I felt that there was a darkness that I had planted in her. Part of her was repulsed by me and the way I touched her. She was repulsed by the fact that I had fucked her and made her enjoy and crave it. Part of what made Jane, Jane was dying and the part of that was madly clawing at the walls of a mental room inside of her that I had boxed in. If I messed things up, she could still escape, or I could ruin her by lobotomizing her personality. We broke our embrace and continued to the table.

Mom looked worn out. Here cloths and hair looked neat, but she looked run down. After dinner I sent Jane to get ready for bed.

“Mom how was your day?”

“Long, you ruined a good pair of pantyhose, money doesn’t grow on trees you know”.

“Sorry mom, I was just so turned on by you…I just wanted to take you”.

“You have to be careful you are getting stronger and if you don’t manage your strength you will kill one of us. Speaking of which Jane and I are going to have to take iron supplements. Your making us anemic so take it easy. You also have to be careful or you’re going to kill her or worse, destroy your sister’s personality, unless that is what you are trying to do?”

“Mom, why were you picked to be my mother? Why do you have a strong personality but at the same time are my servant. I feel like I am changing Jane as I make her my servant”.

“Well for starters, I am part of a bloodline created by your real father long ago. You father started many bloodlines through selective breeding programs. Have you ever noticed that your cousins on both sides of the family are very attractive and healthy? Have you noticed that we have semi large families? I am the youngest of four daughters? My sisters have also been programmed to serve you. Just they have not been as deeply programmed as I have; they are just more susceptible than your average person to your manipulations. I think you will find most of your older cuisines, aunts, even you grandmother, and if you swing that way your uncles and dad will be susceptible. Who knows son, maybe one day you will create a few bloodlines of your own”.

“Am I changing Jane?”

“Yes you are changing Jane, but I realize now that if you were trying to dominate someone else you would most likely twist them into just a drone or a shell if you fully dominated them. You might want to weekly control several women, than to completely dominate jest a few. That is why we need to come up with some other blood sources”.

“What about Ann? She will be home Sunday right?”

“Yes she will be home on Sunday, but we need more options sooner, that is of course, if you want to continue going down the path of eternal damnation”.

I reach over and pulled her onto my lap. I kiss her lightly than deeper.

“What do you think? Oh by the way don’t think that you’re going to bed tonight without a good sound fucking young lady!”

“Son behave!” She giggled like a school girl, than in a more somber tone “If you could lick my wounds I would appreciate it, and please don’t rip any more clothes, it’s bad enough to clean the blood stains, but I have to sow your sisters buttons back onto her shirt”.

“I’ll lick you alright”. I say as I start unzipping her outfit and working her globes out.

“You know son you need to be careful and use protection or else you could get one of us pregnant. You won’t have any issues with birth defects with your cousins on your father’s side”.

“Good! I always had a crush on Diana”. (Diana was blond hair blue eyed beauty in her early 20s who looked very similar to the future Princess of England with the same name. Her hair was a little longer but feathered out in a more 70s style)

“Yes I think Diana would be a good choice to breed with, but we need to work on the more pressing issues. I can probably get your aunt Sharon and both of your cousins Cindy and Kim to spend next weekend over. We need to get you through tomorrow and most of Sunday. I took the liberty of inviting Elvira. You remember her from work right? She’s the very petite strawberry blond one who looks like a pixy”.

“Yes, I think so. She had the long reddish hair down to her ass?”

“That’s the one. I picked her because she doesn’t have to work until Tuesday and she is prone to being a heavy drinker when the girls go out. I will drug her, but please be careful with her. Her absence will be noticed. Also Chelsea, I mean Mrs. Anderson and her daughter Sara from next door would be a good candidate for Monday or Tuesday”.

“Why is that mom?”

“Last week Mr. Anderson died in a car wreck. Chelsea and her daughter will be more susceptible due to this trauma”.

“That’s right Sara was pulled out of class. I don’t normally fantasize about girls my age, but I have always fantasized about her mom. I have decided I have a thing for older mature women”.

“Are there any women you want in particular that we can get a hold of? “

“I have a list of women, teachers, my bosses from Burger Barn, your boss and most of your coworkers, heck even Mrs. Macardi and her big tittied receptionist”.

“Mrs. Macardi the therapist! What about her? She seems a little old”.

“Well she has massive tits, and she is pretty hot for an older woman. I don’t know, there is just something about the way she carries he self. Besides if I had a shrink under my control she could help me catch hot mothers and daughters”.

“Hmmm, attractive mature women, there are two patents at the hospital in the ward that I work at that come to mind”. (Mom works in the minimum security ward. Many of the patents have jobs and are allowed to walk on and off campus)

“One was a model before she had her breakdown. She is a cute thing in her early 30s, but she looks like she is in her mid 20s with a body to die for. The other is 30 and is attractive in a plane sort of way. She is kind of heavy set in the right ways; Based off of what you have been telling me, I think you will like her. Before today I wouldn’t have given her a second thought, now for some reason (she cracked a grin) I am starting to appreciate how other woman look. They ended up at the hospital because they were drug users. I can arrange a meeting with one of them tomorrow in a quiet place. I would recommend using protection if you do more than drink from them son”. At this she pulled several packets of condoms out. “I recommend you use them when you do more than drink from any woman. Why don’t I teach you how to use them now so mommy can make sure her little boy is protected and knows how to use them”.

Mom unzipped her blouse and pulled her breast out after freeing them from her bra. She wiggled them playfully for me then she stepped out of her uniform. After the brief show she helped me take my pants off and began stroking my semi flaccid cock. She began licking the sides of my shaft as it quickly rose to a full erection. Her tongue darted up and down as she sucked noisily on my shaft. She carefully and expertly opened the package and applied the condom. She quickly stood up, admiring her work.

“There now, I think you’re ready”.

I gently lift her onto the dinner table. Her legs wrap around my waist pulling me into her. She is slick and most in anticipation. I glide deep into her warm moistness. I can feel her squeezes me tightly through the condom while she moans in pleasure. I hug her tightly as I pump deep into her as our hips rock together. The rhythm of our rocking starts to build up speed causing her to moan loudly and the table to slam against the wall. Mom bites my shoulder stifling her moaning. This sends stabbing throughout my shoulder, I bite her in response. She has an almost instant orgasm squeezing me tightly while her hips convulse.

Because of the racket we were making, I didn’t hear, or care that Ann arrived from college and picked that moment to walked in on us.

“What’s going on here!? Dear GOD John what are you doing with that floozy on the table! Moms going to kill you!”

Ann hadn’t realized that it was mom yet until mom twisted around to see who walked in on us. The look on her face was priceless. Pure horror and revulsion as the recognition of what was going on and who I was banging flashed across her face. Her mouth was shaped into a large “O” and she looked stunned as she dropped her laundry bag and raised her hands to cover her mouth.

“Mom! What the hell…”

In hind sight it was a glories and funny moment, at the time though I panicked and hit her with a wave of mental energy. She dropped to the ground and began to make retching noise as she almost threw up on the floor.