The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Death of Innocence

Night Wolf

Introduction

The sound of sirens reached James Lansing’s ears as he was walking home. Since this was a low-crime area, it struck him as odd, but it still meant nothing to him until he reached his home and saw the police cars and ambulances. He raced to the door to see who was sick, when a burly detective blocked him.

“Sorry son, we can’t let you in. This is a murder investigation,” he told the strapping youth. At eighteen years old, he was large. He stood four inches over six feet and weighed two hundred pounds. With sandy blond hair and deep blue eyes, he had been the focus of several teen girls’ fantasies. James was rather shy around girls, except for his twin sister, Jackie. Jackie was a smaller version of her brother, down to the dimples they exhibited when one of them smiled. She only stood three inches over five feet tall, and weighed 90 pounds. She didn’t have large breasts, but her 34B cup size still had most of the boys panting after her. It was her that James was thinking about when he saw all the police cars around their house. Wanting to make sure she was okay, James decided to search for his beloved sister by using the gift they both shared. For as long as they could remember, the twins had been endowed with the ability to delve into people’s minds as well as the capacity to move objects. This allowed them to convince people to do what they wanted. James began casting his thoughts out, trying to find his sister. When his sister felt his mental presence, she cast her own thoughts back to him. She was the one that had found their parents, and she was now talking to the police. When she learned James wanted to get in, she went to the door to talk with the officer there. When he persisted in keeping James out, Jackie probed his mind, instructing him to let James join her.

“I’m sorry son, I didn’t realize this is your house,” the officer told James. With a grimace, James stepped into the house, and then gagged when he saw the carnage within. Blood was splattered everywhere, a crimson testimony to the violence that had transpired earlier. Jackie wrapped her arms around her brother, wanting to comfort him and to be comforted. James couldn’t figure out why anyone would want to do this to his parents, but he was determined to find out. Jackie knew the turmoil her brother was going through, but she didn’t dare tell him what she knew until the police were gone. She knew as soon as she told him what she knew, he would want revenge. Their parents had told them to always hide their abilities, and she knew when she told him what her mother had said with her last gasping breath, he would be very likely to expose their carefully concealed secret. Finally, the Medical Examiner arrived to pronounce death for the murdered pair. After they watched their parents being loaded into the back of the coroner’s hearse, James and Jackie Lansing began their quest..

Part 1.

James was about to accept the kind police officer’s offer to give them a ride to a motel or a relative’s house, when Jackie stepped in to politely decline the invitation. James suspected his sister wanted to tell him something when he caught the look in his Jackie’s eye. He had seen that look before, and it always meant, I need to tell you something important.

“We need to get some papers before we go. We have a car so we can go to our uncle’s house when we get them all,” she told the officer. Walking out of the door, the policeman couldn’t help thinking about the pain the kids must be going through and the courage they were exhibiting. James and Jackie watched him get into his cruiser, then drive off. When he had disappeared from sight, James turned to Jackie, wanting to find out what she wanted to tell him.

“Okay sis, what’s up? I know there is something you didn’t tell the police,” he asked her. Jackie knew her brother would be upset with what she knew, but she also knew he deserved to know.

“They were killed because of us. Mom told me they kept asking questions about us,” she told him. James was stunned when he heard this. What did they want with Jackie and him? They were very careful when they used their abilities, using them infrequently.

“Did she have any idea who they were?” he asked her. Jackie hesitated telling her brother what she had done. When they discovered their abilities, they had both agreed not to explore family members’ minds.

“No, but I looked into her mind and found out they were in a black van. I also got the tag number,” she told him. Normally James would have said something about her breach of etiquette, but this time he was glad she had looked in their mother’s mind. James knew this could be the only clue they might have to their parents’ murderer. Wanting to trace the tag number while it was still fresh in Jackie’s memory, James sat down to his computer and began looking for a website where he could look it up. Finding no free ones, James shrugged his shoulders and decided to tap into the local police’s computer. He had done this once before when he removed a speeding ticket from his driving record. When he was in, he asked Jackie for the tag number. After entering it, he asked her for the state. Jackie had been dreading this question, she knew she had to tell him, but she also knew the consequences behind it.

“It was a U.S. Government tag,” she told him. Jackie saw first a stunned, then outraged expression cross her brother’s face. She knew the people after them were dangerous. James considered getting out of the database, but changed his mind. He knew he could still find out what department the van was assigned to. James entered the rest of the information, and then waited for the results. When the message flashed on the screen, he couldn’t believe it. James called Jackie over to see for herself. After she read the words flashing on the screen, Jackie turned ashen.

“Hurry, we need to get out of here,” James told her as they gathered the few things they needed to take with them. They knew they were in serious trouble, as they began running toward the car. James quickly slid behind the steering wheel while Jackie got in on the opposite side. When they were both seated, James started the powerful engine and sped away, the words Classified Information flashing in their minds.

James kept driving until they were out of town, knowing they had probably been seen leaving. Satisfied that nobody had followed them, he pulled over and began using his mind to scan the car. He was almost convinced there was nothing unusual until he reached the rear bumper of the car. Noticing an electrical device, James knew this was what he had been looking for. James reached under the bumper and felt his way along until he found the tiny device. Throwing it to the ground, James quickly stomped on it; letting the people that were trying to track them know that the twins were onto them.

“What was that?” Jackie asked.

“It was a fuckin’ tracking device. Those bastards knew we would run,” he told her. Wordlessly, James and Jackie got back into the car and headed back to town. Knowing the people that killed their parents were probably still in town, they began driving around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the black van. Finding nothing, the twins decided to call it a night. James drove the car out of town, looking for a good place to stay for the night. Upon coming to a thicket of trees, James pulled in behind it, hoping to conceal their car from anyone driving by. Opening the trunk, James removed the two sleeping bags he had left in there from the last camping trip Jackie and he had been on. After laying the sleeping bags out, James undressed down to his boxers. The twins had always been together, so it wasn’t unusual for one to see the other in their underwear. Following suit, Jackie stripped down to her bra and panties, and then climbed into her sleeping bag. James went back to the car for a moment to check on it and to take his nightly piss. When he had finished he went back to join Jackie, hoping she had fallen asleep after the traumatic experience they had both suffered that day. Jackie lay there, her eyes closed, but sleep refused to come. When James began to get into his sleeping bag, Jackie stopped him.

“James, is there anyway we could put the sleeping bags together? I really need to be held after today,” she told him. Thinking quickly, James zipped the two sleeping bags together then got inside, pulling Jackie close to him. Jackie snuggled into her brother, laying her head on his chest. After the pair got comfortable, sleep finally overtook them. Each of them slept fitfully, nightmares of the macabre events haunting them. Around three o’clock, James woke up, the need to pee making him get up. When he slid out of the sleeping bag, Jackie let out a small whimper, reaching for her brother. When she settled back to sleep, James went back to the car to check on it and relieve himself. Feeling better, he crawled back into the joined sleeping bags, taking his sister into his arms. When Jackie felt him against her, she wrapped her arms around him, and held him close to her. James shifted uncomfortably when he felt Jackie’s bra-clad breasts against him. When she placed her leg over him, he couldn’t prevent his cock from stiffening. When Jackie finally settled down, James tried going back to sleep, but couldn’t because of his painful erection.

“Touch me. I want to feel your hands on me,” Jackie purred. James looked quickly at Jackie, wanting to see if she was awake. Her eyes remained close, but he could feel her panty clad cunt rubbing against his thigh. James held his breath as Jackie finally settled down. When he was sure it was safe, James turned Jackie away from him, and then placed his arm around her waist to hold her close. As soon as he had placed his arm around her, Jackie scooted back, pressing her ass against James’ swelling cock. When he felt her perfect bottom against his dick, James scooted back, but no matter how much he tried to keep his swollen manhood away from her cute little backside, Jackie kept pushing into him. Finally giving up, James contented himself with the knowledge that she was asleep and couldn’t feel him anyway. Finally drifting back to sleep, James’s arm tightened around his sister, pulling her closer to him. After a little while, Jackie woke up, the call of nature stirring her. Walking behind the closest tree, Jackie quickly finished her business, and then headed back to join her brother. As soon as she got in the cozy little nest to rejoin her brother, she felt his arm pulling her back to him. This time it was different though, instead of holding onto her waist, his hand began massaging her tits, causing them to engorge at his touch.

“Mmmm, Jackie, you feel so good,” James groaned. Jackie looked behind her, wanting to see if he was awake, or just talking in his sleep. Unable to tell, she decided to just give herself up to the feelings her brother was giving her. Pulling slightly away from her brother, Jackie unfastened her bra, and sat up to remove it. When she lay back down, she could feel his hands tenderly squeezing her firm breasts, gently kneading them rather than the pawing she had suffered in previous situations. Enjoying the stimulation from her brother’s hands, Jackie turned onto her back, to give James access to both her breasts. When she felt James begin to play with her nipples, she could feel her arousal begin to rise. Jackie looked into James’s face, and on seeing him asleep, she decided to give him a wet dream he would never forget. Reaching down, she removed her panties, and then unzipped the sleeping bag, allowing her to turn into her brother’s arms. Rolling him over onto his back, Jackie quickly stripped him of his underwear, leaving him in the same state of undress as herself.

“Oh yeah baby,” James mumbled, still unaware of his sister’s actions. Jackie looked down to see her brother’s cock, standing proudly. Bending down, Jackie decided she might as well finish what she started. Jackie gave a tentative lick to the swollen shaft, causing it to jerk in reflex. Upon seeing this, she licked up and down his throbbing cock. James began groaning deep in his throat, the feel of her tongue driving him crazy, even as he slept. Jackie decided to take him into her mouth, wanting to give him pleasure with her mouth. Jackie started bobbing her head up and down, enjoying the feel of his hot member in her mouth. As she continued, James began pumping his hips up and down in time with her sucking. When Jackie felt him getting close, she lifted her head from him, wanting to feel him deep inside her. When Jackie let his cock fall out of her mouth, James reached for her, wanting to feel the sensations again.

“Oh baby, don’t stop now,” he moaned. Jackie had an evil grin on her face when she swung her leg over him. Now straddling him, she reached back to grab his cock, rubbing it up and down on her slit, getting it wet so he could enter her more easily. Satisfied, she placed the head of his dick into her entrance and began slowly impaling herself on it. When she had completely filled herself with her brother’s prick, she slowly began rocking her hips, enjoying the feel of him in her. She bent down and began kissing him, hoping to awaken him so he could participate more fully. When James felt his sister’s luscious lips touch his, he realized this wasn’t a dream. Jackie really was making love to him. James grasped Jackie’s hips and began to piston in and out of his lovely sister, enjoying the velvety feel of her slippery cunt. Jackie could tell James was getting close, so she reached down and began flicking her clit, hoping to reach her orgasm when James did. James continued to pound in and out of his beautiful sister, trying to guide her to greater heights.

“Ung...You’re filling me. Cum in me James, I need it,” she gasped as he quickened the pace. Taking charge, James flipped her over till she was lying on her back, and then resumed plunging in and out of her, increasing the pace of their frantic lovemaking. Jackie pulled his head down, yearning for his kiss as he continued stroking in and out of her hot pussy. When James felt her lips on his, it sent him over the edge. He tried pulling out of her, but Jackie was having no part of that. Wrapping her legs around him, she felt him pouring his seed into her. When she felt his cum spurting against her cervix, it sent her over the edge to her own orgasm, causing her to spasm under her gasping brother. Feeling the waves of ecstasy washing over her, Jackie collapsed still holding her brother in her arms, passing out from the intensity. James cuddled Jackie in his arms, waiting for her to wake up. When Jackie finally awoke, she could feel her brother stroking her hair. This, along with his words of undying love, soothed her, his love enveloping her like a cloak. Now spent, the twins fell asleep in this position, only awakening when the morning sun arose.

When Jackie awoke, she carefully got to her feet, not wanting to wake her sleeping lover. Figuring James had already seen all of her; Jackie stepped away from their campsite then squatted to relieve her bladder. As she completed her morning pee, she relived the events of the previous day in her mind. Finding her parents had been traumatic; if not for her brother, she knew she would have fallen apart at the seams. She hadn’t planned on making love with James, but she was glad they had. It had been a catharsis for her soul. Getting dressed, she figured it was time to wake her brother. Walking back to him, she hesitated, not wanting to startle him. Thinking quickly she decided to wake him in the one way she knew he would like. Jackie kneeled beside her brother and began caressing his stomach, making wider circles until she reached his semi-erect cock. Grasping it gently, she lowered her mouth to lick the shaft, wetting it with her saliva. When she was sure it was wet enough, she sucked it into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head up and down, licking the underside of his prick as she sucked. As she continued making love to his cock with her mouth, she gently fondled his balls, trying to help him cum as quickly as possible. James felt the sensations on his erect rod, the ecstasy waking him. Looking down, he could see his sister’s head raising and lowering on his manhood. James began stroking in and out of his sister’s loving mouth, her tenderness arousing him even more. He could feel his sperm boiling in his balls.

“Damn, I’m about to cum sis,” he warned her as he felt his orgasm beginning to overtake him. Instead of pulling away, she began sucking harder, wanting to capture all of his seed in her waiting mouth. When James began to spurt, Jackie sucked him deeper in her mouth, letting his sperm jet into her waiting throat. As soon as his cock began to shrink in her mouth, Jackie let it fall from her lips. Using her tongue, she quickly cleaned his now-wilted dick, wanting to taste the remnants of his spunk.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for years,” Jackie said, as she handed James his clothes.

“I’ve been dreaming about that for years,” he told her with an evil grin plastered across his face. As James dressed, the good humor left his face as he thought of what had happened the day before and of the events still ahead. They would have to be very careful if they wanted to find their parents’ killers and stay alive as well. James finished dressing, and then loaded their sleeping bags into the trunk of the car. When they were both in the car, James looked over to his beautiful sister. He had been dreaming about making love with her, but he never thought she would be interested. Knowing she felt the same way, he knew this wouldn’t be the last time for them to make love.

“We need to take care of making the arrangements for Mom and Dad’s funeral, but we also need to be really careful,” James told her as they headed back to town. James knew the people that had killed their parents would be watching the funeral home. He also knew if he and Jackie didn’t take care of the arrangements, they would never forgive themselves. Driving into town, James saw a helicopter coming from the east. He didn’t pay much attention to it until he saw it slow, and then hover above them. He quickly pulled into a parking garage, parking their car then heading toward the attendant. James hated using his ability, but he knew if the people in the helicopter saw them leave in their car, they would be caught quickly. James implanted a command in the attendant’s mind to give them the keys to a Mustang he had seen on the way to the booth. The twins swiftly got into the muscle car and casually drove out of the garage. Seeing the helicopter hovering above the garage, James knew he had made the right choice. Jackie hadn’t spoken since the garage, but James knew she was scared.

“What are we going to do? You know they’re going to be watching the funeral parlor, too. If we just walk in there, they’ll catch us,” she said, the worry evident in her eyes.

“We’re going to set up the arrangements for Mom and Dad. I’ve been thinking and I believe I know what they want. You and I are going to show them they picked the wrong ones to fuck with,” he told her. Somehow, someone must have found out about their abilities. If they wanted to get dirty, he knew he and Jackie could get dirty as well. James pulled into the mortuary’s parking lot and got out, looking around, he didn’t see anyone, but he knew that didn’t mean anything. James waited for Jackie to get out before he headed for the door. When he reached it, he committed what his mother called an unpardonable sin. He walked in first. Still seeing nobody, they walked back to the mortician’s office, hoping to complete the arrangements then leave. The mortician was a tall man, with a sallow face. His features looked as if they would crack if he ever smiled.

“I’m sorry for your loss. I will do anything you need,” he told them.

“Thank you. Our parents wanted to be cremated, we were to spread their ashes over the site where they first met,” James replied.

“Ah, ok, we can begin that immediately. Will you be needing an urn, or are you furnishing your own?” the man asked them.

“We will need two urns, they were individual people, we want to let them keep that,” Jackie spoke up. The mortician nodded to his assistant, sending him on his way to complete the twins’ request.

“We can have this completed tomorrow, will that be okay?” he asked the pair.

“We are going to have to leave them here for a few days. The people that killed our parents may also be after Jackie. She saw their faces and we don’t think they will want to leave any witnesses,” James told him. Upon hearing these words, the funeral director blanched, and then quickly recovered his composure. James knew he had struck a nerve when he saw the man’s response, but he knew if he were to continue to act nonchalantly there was a chance for him to learn more.

“We spent the night at an old farmhouse last night, we didn’t want those guys to find us. We are going to stay at the Holiday Inn tonight. We don’t think they would be foolish enough to try anything there,” James told the man. Upon seeing a gleam come to the man’s eyes, he knew his plan should work.

“Very wise, young man. I’m sure you will be very safe there,” he told them. After filling out the necessary papers, James presented his credit card to pay for the arrangements, and then upon getting it back, he and Jackie left.

“Why did you lie to him, and why did you tell him we are going to stay at the Holiday Inn?” she asked as they got into the car.

“He’s one of them. When I told him you had seen their faces, didn’t you see his reaction?” he asked.

“Oh, well if he’s one of them, why did you tell him where you are planning to stay tonight?” she asked him.

“I’ve gotten tired of hiding and I figured you had too. We’re going to set a trap and see what the hell is going on,” he explained. James wanted to catch at least one of the men, but knew this was going to be tricky. The next part of his plan was to make sure he and Jackie were well protected. Stopping at a sporting goods store, the pair picked up a few supplies, and then headed to a diner to get something to eat. When they had placed their orders, James outlined the plan to Jackie. Both of them had hunted before, but this would be the first time they had ever hunted for a human.

“We will have to be quiet if we want to do this. I want to take one of them alive. Maybe they can tell us who sent them,” he told her as they finished eating. James went over the plan in his head, wanting to make sure he hadn’t over looked anything. When he was satisfied he had covered every contingency, he looked into his sister’s eyes, giving her one last chance to back out of the actions they would be taking. Jackie knew tonight was going to be dangerous, but she agreed they needed to find their parents’ killers.

“What are we going to do till tonight?” she asked.

“We’re going to get a few more supplies and get some rest,” he told her. Tonight was going to be a long night, and James knew they were going to need to be as alert as possible. After the night before, he knew they would be tired if they didn’t get some sleep. Wanting to stay in public places, James drove to the nearest mall. James drove around the parking lot, looking for anyone who might be watching them. Seeing nothing suspicious, James parked the gleaming red Mustang. Hand in hand, James and Jackie walked into the mall, hoping to find the last few items they needed. When they had completed their shopping, James and Jackie headed to their car. When they got close to their parking spot, they saw a couple of men hanging around the car. Walking quietly, they snuck in behind the men.

“Is there something we can do for you?” James asked. The two men whirled around, but the twins had the advantage. James and Jackie each chose a man, and then using their abilities, they delved into the men’s minds. Since they now had them subdued, the twins looked through the thugs’ memories. Seeing nothing linking these two to the murders, they decided to see if they could find out anything about the people that paid them. Frustration set in, but James knew they would have a better chance tonight.

“Get in the car sis, I’m going to have a little fun with these guys, then we’re going to find a place to rest,” he told her. Making sure she was in the car, James quickly undressed the men, leaving them naked in the hot sun. Climbing back into the car, James removed the men’s memories of ever seeing them, and then removed the commands to paralyze them. As they were backing out of the parking spot, Jackie saw what her brother had done and laughed for the first time since the murders. As the twins drove away, they kept glancing back to watch the men trying to get away from there. James drove back to the parking garage where they had picked up the Mustang, hoping to find another car. Returning the car to its original slot, James looked around for another. Spotting a Camaro, he took the keys back to the attendant, and then got the keys to the gleaming, black car. Driving back to their own car, James grabbed the sleeping bags and other gear from the trunk, wanting to be prepared for anything.

“Have you got everything?” Jackie asked. James grabbed the last of the gear out of the trunk and climbed back into the black sports car. When they drove back into the sunlight, James headed out of town again. Finding an old barn, they drove into it and parked. Wanting to catch a little sleep, they grabbed their sleeping bags and headed for the loft. After spreading them out, the twins lay down on top of them, hoping to get some rest before the night ahead of them. Jackie snuggled closely to James, and then finally drifted off to sleep. A few hours later when he awoke, James looked around, trying to remember where he was. When he finally got himself reoriented, he woke Jackie, and then helped her to her feet. Grabbing their sleeping bags, they climbed down the ladder and loaded their stuff back in the trunk. Driving back to town, James stopped at a store on the way into town to make a phone call to the Holiday Inn. Knowing the killers would be checking to see if they really were staying there, he made a reservation for Jackie and himself. When he got off the phone, he went back to check on his sister. He knew she was nervous, but he wanted to make sure she understood exactly what they were going to do.

“Well, I have the reservations made, all we need to do is check in, then wait,” he told her. With a tired smile, Jackie nodded. James climbed back into the car, and then headed into town. As soon as the twins reached the hotel, they went in to register and take some of their gear to their room. They told the desk clerk they would be back later and went back to their car. When they were back in the car, James turned to Jackie.

“Okay, this is it. If you want to back out, now is the time for it. Once we start this, we’re going to have to carry it out till the end. We want them to think we are gone. I thought we might change our clothes somewhere else and come back,” he told her.

“Yeah, I know. I never thought we would ever use our abilities like this, but after what they did to Mom and Dad, I want to do it,” she answered. Upon hearing these words, James drove to a service station, wanting to use the bathroom to change into the dark clothing they had bought at the mall. When they got back to the car, James took out the dark makeup, wanting to match the clothing they now wore. When they were finished, James drove back to the hotel, wanting to get before their expected visitors could show up. James parked behind the building, wanting to hide their car from everyone.

“Okay, it’s showtime,” he told her as they got out of the car. On Jackie’s nod, they both got out of the car and began heading for the entrance. Before they got there, they pooled their powers to allow them to keep anyone from seeing them. The shield they created around themselves didn’t render them invisible; it just bent the light around them where others couldn’t see them. Walking by the front desk, they went to their first floor room. When they entered it, they turned off all the lights, wanting to give themselves an even better chance. James knew they didn’t dare turn on the television or even make a sound until their guests arrived. To stay awake, the twins played the mental games they learned as children. These silent games always kept them amused for hours on end, and allowed them to hone their psionic skills. For thirty minutes they played, until the sound of someone at their door alerted them to somebody’s presence. Silently, James warned his sister to be quiet as he stood behind the door. When the door suddenly swung open, three men burst into the room. With a smirk, James quickly froze the first man in with a silent command. Jackie took the second one, leaving the last one for her brother. James stopped him dead in his tracks as well. With the three intruders now held motionless, James sifted through the first man’s memories, wanting to see what he knew. The images in the man’s brain chilled James’ blood. He had been one of two men sent to find the teens.

“Jackie, this is the guy that killed Dad,” he told her. Upon hearing this, Jackie collapsed, the pain evident in her quiet sobbing. James considered killing the man, but knew if the man were dead he wouldn’t be able to get any more information from him. Looking deeper into the man’s memories, James finally found the information he was looking for. It was some researchers from a laboratory in Los Alamos, New Mexico looking for them. The implications were plain now. The government was responsible for their parents’ deaths. James was livid; he knew he couldn’t let these creeps live. They had killed their parents; there was no way he was going to let them walk out of this room. Using his abilities, he sent a psionic hand into the man’s chest, and then used it to squeeze the man’s heart, crushing it like an overripe tomato within its grasp. Using the same technique on the dead man’s comrades, he quickly dispensed with them. James knew they were only the tools for the murders, but he didn’t want them around to make any more tries on their lives. Knowing they didn’t have to worry about the men again, James went over to his sister, gently helping the still-sobbing girl to her feet.

“We’ve got to get out of here, Sis. They may have brought someone with them,” he told her as he pulled her along behind him. Pulling herself together, the girl hurried to their stashed car. When they reached the car, Jackie did a quick mental probe on it. Finding nothing, they went back to the garage to get yet another car. Knowing they wanted to be inconspicuous, James chose a late model geo, wanting the gas mileage the car would provide. Once again, James used his gentle persuasion technique to get the attendant to trade keys with him. James pulled the smaller car up to the Camaro, transferring all their gear to the little car. Once this was completed, James left the garage one last time. James pointed the car for New Mexico and one of the labs in Los Alamos.

Part 2

When the sun came up, it found the twins heading west on Interstate 40, about to enter Texas. It would be a few hours before they entered New Mexico, and even longer before they reached Albuquerque. From there they would get on Interstate 25 until they reached Santa Fe. After they reached Santa Fe, they could head north until they finally reached Los Alamos. They knew they would have to be very careful, if the scientists at that laboratory in Los Alamos, had sent those men to the hotel, they would surely send even more after them. James wanted to get there as soon as possible, but he knew he didn’t want to give a Highway Patrolman a reason to stop them. Technically they had borrowed the car they were in, but they didn’t think the police would see it that way. Stopping in Shamrock, Texas, James grabbed a few groceries for them to eat on the road. When he got back into the car, he looked over to his sister. She had been the one that had discovered their parents’ dead bodies, and had watched her sibling kill three men, all in the space of a couple of days. She looked haggard, but the color was finally coming back to her cheeks.

“Here sis, I got us something to eat,” he told her, as he handed a sandwich to her. Reaching back into the bag, he brought out a Dr. Pepper, to help her get the morning breath taste out of her mouth. After taking a deep swallow, she smiled at her brother. Though small it was still a smile. James felt better when he saw his sister slowly getting back to normal. Getting back onto I-40, he headed west again, hoping to stop in Amarillo to get a little rest. He was getting a little sleepy, but he knew his sister was in no condition to drive. As he continued down the road, the scenery remained the same, the flat surroundings brown from the lack of moisture. James knew it hadn’t rained in weeks, and from the looks of the cloudless sky, it didn’t appear that would change anytime soon.

“Where are we?” Jackie asked, taking in her surroundings.

“That was Shamrock,” he told her, glad to see his sister taking an interest again. When he had killed the men in the hotel, he was afraid Jackie was going into shock. She wouldn’t talk, but he hadn’t dared take her to a doctor. If he had, the people that had hired the killers might have won after all. They had to stay on their toes; any slip might be their last. Finally reaching Amarillo, James drove around until he found a hotel. Circling around the block a few times to make sure nobody was following them, he finally pulled into the parking lot. Checking in, James paid the clerk with cash. Then not wanting to give anyone the chance to find them by tracing their credit card, James convinced the man he didn’t need any other identification. James was glad he had withdrawn the cash from the bank before they left town. He figured cash was untraceable and he didn’t want the people he was chasing to know he was coming until it was too late.

“Okay, we need to get some rest. I don’t think they’ve had a chance to track us yet, so I think we can relax,” James told her as he undressed for bed. Jackie watched him removing his clothes and felt the heat of her arousal spiral from her stomach to her moistening cunt. When he reached his briefs, Jackie waited for him to remove them, almost drooling with her desire to see his throbbing cock. When he began to pull the covers back, he still hadn’t removed this last garment. Jackie decided to take matters in her own hands as she stepped up behind them and swiftly pulled the offending garment down to his feet. James stepped out of them and with a questioning look, turned to her.

“Are you sure sis?” he asked her, the hope welling up inside him.

“I’ve never been more sure of anything. When I feel you in me I feel like I’m alive, ya know?” she asked, hoping he felt the same way.

“Yeah, I know what you mean, it’s like this is something they weren’t able to take away,” he told her, bending to kiss her sweet lips. Jackie’s knees went weak with the touch of her sibling’s lips on hers, the passion and tenderness evident in his kiss. She could feel his hands removing her clothing, his touch making her quiver. When he had completed undressing her, he led her into the shower. They had wiped off most of the makeup after they left the hotel earlier, but there were still traces of it on their faces. After turning on the water, James took his sister’s hand and helped her climb in, hoping the spray of the water would make them both feel better.

“I thought a shower would give us a chance to relax, and I do plan to help you relax,” he told her with a wicked smile on his face. Jackie smiled back, the burden of the last few days seeming to fall away from her.

“Let me wash you first,” he told her, grabbing the washcloth and soap. Lathering the washcloth, he began washing her shoulders, then worked his way down. The rough material soothed her aching muscles, but left her longing for the touch of her brother’s hands. James drew the soapy cloth in circular patterns across her back, dropping lower with each pass. Jackie could feel the heat rising in her loins, the need overtaking her as James continued his ministrations on her. When James reached his sister’s proud ass, he dropped the washcloth, wanting to feel her firm cheeks in his hands.

“You dropped something,” Jackie said with a laugh.

“The better to touch you with,” James replied with a leer. James took the soap and after lathering his hands began washing her legs, enjoying the texture of her skin. The feelings James was stirring in her made Jackie want to bend over and beg him to take her like that, but James had other ideas. Gently grasping her shoulder, he turned his sister to face him. Bending over, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips before he began washing her again. Starting at her shoulders, he slowly worked his way down, washing her chest then finally pausing at her breasts. He took extra time on each breast, making sure to scrub each nipple thoroughly. By the time he had reached her stomach, Jackie’s eyes had glazed over with passion. James decided to continue taking his time, making the heat last for both of them. James began making circles on her stomach; each time just missing her neatly trimmed pussy. Finally when it seemed he was going to begin washing her cunt, he started working on her legs, missing her wet slit by inches.

“That’s no fair,” she wailed, as yet again, he just missed touching her moist cunt.

“I’m saving that for last,” he laughed, continuing his trek downward to her feet. When he finally finished, James took the soap in his hands, and then, after lathering them, began washing her sopping cunt, careful not to get the soap inside of her. Slowly he rubbed back and forth, stimulating her clit on each swipe of his hands. When Jackie’s knees began to weaken, James pulled her into his arms and lifted her to him. Jackie wrapped her legs around him, and then before he could stop her, she reached down to grasp his cock and guided it into her wet entrance. When she had the tip of it inside her, Jackie slid down her brother’s body to fully impale herself on his iron-hard shaft. Jackie began sliding up and down her brother’s body, trying to pull him even deeper with each stroke. James maneuvered the two of them so that Jackie’s back was against the wall, then began delivering piston-like strokes in and out of her hot cunt, his need for her growing with each thrust. Jackie could feel her orgasm about to overtake her, the heat intensifying as she built toward her climax.

“Cum in me, I’m so close, if you can cum in me now you will send me over,” she moaned. James began pounding in and out of her juicy cunt, wanting to give his sister the release she needed. Feeling his own orgasm approaching, James buried his shaft all the way inside his groaning sister, shooting his seed deep inside her. When she felt his sperm splattering the walls of her twat, it triggered Jackie’s own orgasm. Jackie began shuddering as her ecstasy overtook her. James held onto his spasming sister until, at last when she was spent, he slowly let her slide down his body. Jackie’s legs wouldn’t hold her up for a second, but when she could finally stand up, they noticed the water had gone cold. Washing quickly, they both jumped out of the shower, and then toweled each other off. When they were dry, James bent down, and then scooped his sister up into his arms. Carrying her to the bed, he gently laid her on the side closest to the wall, before joining her.

They had only been sleeping for about 5 hours before a noise outside woke James. Leaping out of bed, he listened closely, but it turned out to be nothing. Shaken, James gently shook Jackie awake, not wanting to startle her.

“We need to get moving sis. The quicker we get there, the sooner we can get back to normal,” he told her when her eyes fluttered open. Getting dressed, they grabbed their things and headed out the door, wanting to get on the road as fast as possible. Finding a restaurant connected to the hotel, they went in, holding hands like any other couple. James allowed Jackie into the booth before he slid in beside her.

“Aren’t you two just the cutest couple?” the waitress said, startling the two of them. “Are you ready to order?”

“Uh... not yet. Can we have a few more minutes?” James asked her. With a smile, the buxom woman left to wait on other customers. The twins quickly made up their minds, and then patiently waited for their waitress to come back.

“Are you ready yet, Hon?” she asked. James ordered for the both of them, while the waitress wrote down their orders. When she left to take the orders back to the kitchen, the pair got more comfortable, leaning back to enjoy the last brief rest they would get before getting back on the road. While they were waiting for the waitress to bring their order to them, the psionic twins discussed their plans silently, wanting to keep anyone from eavesdropping on them. As soon as they got their breakfast, they ate it swiftly, wanting to get started. Leaving a nice tip for the waitress, they paid for their meal and headed to their car. Making their way to the car, James studied his surroundings, hoping to avoid any surprises. Satisfied everything was okay, James opened the car for Jackie, and was about to get in when he decided to scan the car one last time. Finding nothing, they pulled out of the parking garage and headed for I-40.

“Okay sis, we’re going to be in New Mexico soon. I want you to keep an eye out to make sure we aren’t being followed.

“Do you really think they can find us?” she asked.

“Well, the people that own this car are going to be turning it in as missing. I’d bet the people after us will guess who has the car,” he told her.

“I never thought of that,” she told him. Jackie began looking around, trying to follow her brother’s directions. James had always been the more logical of the two, so when he told her to keep an eye out, she took notice. Finally reaching Albuquerque, James began looking for the Interstate 25 exit. Finding it, they turned north, finally pointed to the masterminds behind their parents’ murders. James continued driving until they reached Santa Fe, wanting to stop there to get gas and some food. After getting some sandwiches and fueling up the car, they headed out of town, wanting to find a roadside picnic table to plan out their strategy.

“Okay, when I went through that asshole’s mind at the hotel, I could see a Dr. Atkinson giving the instructions. He is the one we want to find first. We can go through his mind and see if he is the one in charge. If he isn’t we can find out who we need to go after,” he told her. James knew this was going to be hard on his sister, but he could see no other way to do this. If they waited around for the government to make the next move, it could be too late for them to do anything about it. They would need to watch the laboratory to see when the man they were looking for went in. After that, they could work out the plan for getting in. When they were finished eating, they headed back to Santa Fe to get back on the road they needed, wanting to make it to Los Alamos as soon as possible. After an hour, they finally pulled into sleepy little town. They knew they needed to keep a low profile; they couldn’t afford to be seen by someone that might recognize them. Heading to the nearest fast food restaurant, they decided to get a lot of food. It looked like it would be a long night for them, and they wanted to be ready. Once they got their food, they headed for the laboratory; ever watchful for anyone that might be tailing them. When they got to a good vantage point, James opened the trunk to retrieve the binoculars he had picked up at the sporting goods store.

“Okay, we can sit here and watch for him. I can take first watch. We need to do it in 2 hour shifts so the other can rest,” he told her. Jackie laid her head back, trying to nap while her brother took the first shift. James watched the gate of the complex, checking the security as well as watching for the mastermind behind the murders. When his shift was up, James looked over at his sister. Knowing that anything less than three hours sleep was useless, he decided to let her sleep. Watching the people going in and out of the ominous building, James began wondering why anyone would be after his sister or himself. Their parents had protected them, and taught them not to use their abilities around anyone outside of the family. Lost in thought, he almost missed the man he had been looking for.

“Jackie, wake up,” he told her, shaking her gently. Jackie came awake, instantly alert.

“What is it? What’s wrong?” she asked, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

“He just went in, now we need to find a way to get to him,” he told her, his mind abuzz with possibilities. James thought about, then discarded, the idea of, following him home. If there were others in there responsible for their parents’ death, they might as well take care of them, too. They would have to get in the laboratories, but first they had to decide how to do it. Climbing out of the car, James surveyed the scene around him, wanting to see if he could find a way inside the gates. Satisfied that the best way would be to go through the front gates, James drove back into town to get a few more items to help them win their safety and gain some vengeance.

Part 3

James and Jackie straightened their clothes one last time before heading toward the gate, wanting to present a professional appearance. Entering the gate, they were asked for identification. Restraining the giggle she knew would give them away, Jackie watched James give the man two playing cards. James had already used his abilities to convince the hapless guard the identification cards were real. Once they were past the guards, James and Jackie walked into the building they had been looking for, hoping to find Dr. Atkinson’s office without too much difficulty. James looked around, amazed at the size of the building. It hadn’t looked this big when they were outside. He knew he would need some help finding the office they were looking for. Seeing a man in uniform sitting at the security desk, he asked the man how to find their destination. Walking up the stairs to reach the second floor office, James and Jackie looked around, making sure nobody was paying attention. Finally finding the office the security guard indicated, the twins paused for a moment, knowing when they entered the office; their lives would be affected.

With a shaking hand, James slowly twisted the doorknob, but nothing happened. James tried again, but his efforts yielded the same result.

“I think this box has something to do with it,” Jackie told him. Pointing to the offending box by the door, Jackie showed him the security alarm box they had both overlooked. They were about to give up on getting in the locked office when it suddenly opened, startling the pair. The twins quickly scanned the man’s memories, wanting to see if he was involved in the killing of their parents. Finding nothing, they entered the office, surprised to see a secretary behind a desk.

“May I help you?” she inquired.

“Yes, we need to see Dr. Atkinson. Is he in?” Jackie asked.

“Yes he is. May I ask what this is pertaining to?” the secretary queried. Jackie could see they might never get in with this efficient personal assistant blocking their way. Entering her mind, Jackie quickly paralyzed the woman, and then after finding the button to open the door to the office she pressed it to unlock it. Once they knew the door was unlocked, Jackie kissed James for luck, knowing the man behind that door was dangerous. The pair began striding toward the door, finally getting the chance to confront the man that had masterminded the killing of their parents.

“May I help y...” the professor’s voice trailed off when he recognized the pair in front of him. Before the startled man could reach for anything to summon for help, James froze the man in his tracks, only allowing his body to function to keep him alive. James scanned the man’s memories, wanting to see if there was anyone else involved in the murders, forgetting the original reason for the killings in the first place. Finding nobody else, James was about to get out of the man’s mind, when he found something else. To all outward appearances, they only did research for cosmetics companies, but their real purpose was to investigate psionics and other anomalies. When he had finished going through the evil doctor’s mind, James found some sturdy electrical cord, and then dragged the professor to a column in the room. Tying the man to the column, the pair headed out of the room, stopping briefly to erase the memories from the secretary’s mind. When this was done, they stepped to the door, and upon opening it; they removed the rest of the controls from the woman’s brain. Stepping outside the room, they quickly closed the door, heading to the exit. Knowing the way the temperatures dropped in this desert setting, James searched for the copper lines he knew would be there. When he finally spotted some running to a heater in the corner, James motioned for Jackie to follow him. When they reached the desk with the security guard, James quickly cleared any memories of Jackie and himself from the man’s mind.

“Have a nice day,” the uniformed guard told them as they headed for the doors. James and Jackie headed out the door, wanting to get away from the evil place as quickly as they could. Once they had reached their car, James pictured the gas lines leading to the heater he had spotted in the corner of the building, knowing this would completely blow up the building; James decided to tell his sister his plan, knowing he would need her help in carrying it out.

“There are natural gas lines leading to a heater in the northwest corner of the lab on the bottom floor. If we both concentrate on them, we can blow up the whole building,” he told her. The pair was about to begin when Jackie thought of something else.

“What about the other people in the building? We don’t want to kill any innocent people,” she told him. James thought for a moment, and then using his psionic hand once again, he tripped the fire alarm, knowing the people would evacuate the building. The twins watched the people scramble out of the building, their efficiency impressing James even as he began concentrating on the copper lines again. James concentrated all of his energy toward the gas lines, increasing the heat slowly, but steadily. When Jackie added her own contribution, the pressure began building in the copper lines, until broke. When Jackie created a small spark, there was a loud explosion inside the building. James and Jackie quickly hopped into their car, and began speeding away from the crumbling lab when the sound of even more explosions reached their ears.

Epilogue

James and Jackie returned to their hometown to pick up their parents’ ashes, and then drove away from the village, hoping to lose themselves in another city. Stopping on the way to scatter their parents’ ashes around the pond where their parents had first fallen in love, James and Jackie marveled at the tranquil setting.

“Do you think it’s over?” Jackie asked as they watched the wind pick up the ashes, carrying them away. Standing arm and arm, they enjoyed the peace settling over them.

“Yeah, we killed the professor, he was the one that sent those goons after Mom and Dad,” he answered her. Heading back to the car, James cast a look back at the quiet setting they were leaving. Knowing they might never be here again, the twins tried capturing the sights and sounds in their memory. They slowly walked back to the car, each lost in their own thoughts. Climbing in the car, they decided to find a place farther down the road to camp, and resume their lives.

Washington D.C.

“Is the Senator in?” the man asked. The secretary looked at the man. He was a dark man, with black hair and brown eyes. At 6′6″ he had a commanding presence. He was carrying a briefcase, the black coloring matching the suit the man was wearing. She had always been uncomfortable anytime she saw him. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but there was something about that man that could be very disturbing.

“Yes, he has been expecting you, Mr. Smith. You may go in,” she told him. When the man walked through the door, the relief she felt was palpable.

“Senator, I have it from a reliable source, our laboratory in Los Alamos was blown up by a couple of kids. A guard at the gate saw them enter, then leave the building just before it blew up,” he told the paunchy senator. Whenever the man saw the elected official, it never failed to amaze him how gullible the American voter was. The senator was a fat, balding man, with his receding hairline only adding to his porcine appearance.

“Do we know who they are?” the man asked, getting to his feet. The senator always hated dealing with the man; evil always seemed to surround the dark man. He’d had dealings with him before, but he never wanted to know any details.

“Yes, we think it’s those twins from Oklahoma. The men that killed their parents were found dead in a hotel there, and the description of the car matches the car that was stolen at that time,” the dark man replied. He hated having to answer to this blustery politician, but he was well paid. Pulling the file out of the briefcase, the man opened it and placed it in front of the senator, showing him the different clues leading up to their identification of the twins. Looking closely at the files, the fat official couldn’t believe these two innocent looking kids could do the things they were being accused of.

“Well, what are we going to need, to restart that lab?” the senator asked, rubbing his hand through his almost non-existent hair.

“We are going to need you to go to the senate appropriations committee to get us the funds to rebuild it, and add about a million so we can take care of those damn kids,” the dark man answered. After what those twins had done to the lab, it was going to take a lot of money to hire anyone to go after them. Word had spread on what the kids had done, and hiring someone was going to be difficult if not impossible.

“Well, I don’t think that will be a problem, but I want to make sure we keep my name out of that other business. It’s an election year and I don’t think my constituents will want to re-elect a man that is involved in something like that,” the senator replied.

“If those kids find out about us, getting re-elected will be the least of your worries. They blew up the building, and Dr. Atkinson was never found. We think they managed to heat up our gas lines until they exploded, but for them to be able to do that, they would have to be very powerful. We can’t take any chances on this one. You may have to get your hands dirty if we ever find them,” the man warned him.

“My hands are already dirty on this already. When I take this to the committee, they are going to ask what happened. What do I tell them?” the portly senator asked.

“Tell them there was a problem with a gas leak that caused it to blow up,” the dark man answered, the loathing he felt for the man in his voice. He knew he had to put up with the pudgy man to get his research facility back.

“What do you get out of this?” asked the chubby man, sitting back in his chair.

“Nothing,” the man said, heading for the door. Walking out the man completed his thought, ‘nothing but the chance to get even.’