The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dedicated To Their Duty.

(This is a sequel to ‘Meeting Of Two Minds’ so if you havent read that already it might be advantageous to do so. On the other hand this story should stand up to examination in its own right, so its not vital for you to do so. This is set a few weeks after the completion of the previous story.)

“Thank you gentlemen, I think its fair to say that Operation Robot worked perfectly, if not even better than we could have imagined. The female’s transformation happened smoothly, and no encryption or download problems seem to have raised their head in the interim period. And seemingly while in human mode she is able to fool everyone about her status, of course it does help they dont see her plugged into a charger once a week! And both trial missions that she was sent on were executed without a hitch.", a man in dark suit and sunglasses (even indoors) said at the review meeting that had been called.

Tony smiled at the praise, “Yes, Stephaniebot 1 has passed all the tests set for her. The only question I have to ask now is do we go into mass production of Robot A-type models immediately, or do I test out the Robot B-type process? The A-type models are fine when the human donor is of good physical quality as Stephanie was, but of course not all the ‘volunteers’ will be up to her standard. But we know that type of body unit works.

The B-type suit will allow for all sorts of enhancements to be carried out to the donor units, increased body strength beyond that which even the A-type is currently capable of, far more complete bodily and neurological interfacing which can lead to a whole new identity being created. Basically imagine Stephanie 1 with a whole newly created identity, no need to worry about her past history or anything, simply create a new identity, give her thoughts that she thinks are her own, all totally fake, and there is no need to be wary of surprise friends who knew the person several years ago that we know nothing about. And by rearranging the whole persons DNA we can even change their physical look to some degree. For example if you had a girl say about 5ft 4 tall who was a size 14 this process could turn her into a strapping 5ft 9 amazon who is a size 8 or 10. No change to her body weight or form, just rearranging it into the perfect form for all sorts of missions. So just about any ‘volunteer’ could then be used in the process. But if you are happy with the current system is it worth trying it?” he asked.

“Of course we try it, but try it first with a girl as disposable as Stephanie was, just in case it doesnt work out. Oh, and make sure its someone who will test out the body adaption process, just so we know it does work.” the gentleman in the dark suit replied.

“I think I know the perfect choice.” said Tony, an evil grin crossing his face.

* * *

Morag Sutherland was working studiously away in the typing pool. Not that there was anything terribly surprising in this revelation, Morag was one of the hardest working people there, and dedicated to her work which pleased her bosses no end. Mind, the fact she had little or no social life of her own meant that work was the one special thing in Morag’s life.

When you are 5ft 3 tall, more than a little overweight, short sighted, with dull brown hair and plain to look at, you dont get the boys rushing to offer to take you out for an evening of fun. So of course Morag tended to sit at home watching the TV, eating comfort foods which of course didnt help her figure, so of course by now she was caught in that vicious circle spiralling rapidly towards old maid-hood. Even though she was only 26! The fact she was quite shy, and aware of her looks probably didnt help either.

Tony watched her working hard from within her managers office.

“Not that ultimately you get any say in the matter of course, Morag is the chosen subject for the next stage of Operation Robot, but as long as you go along with the plan then you get your highly efficient typist back afterwards when we dont require her for duties. Of course she will have a new name on her ID card and will look very different, but mentally she will be the same dedicated Morag, even if she wont know that was her name.”

“And what if the stage 2 process doesnt work. What happens to her then?” her manager asked.

“A lot depends on what stage it fails at. If it simply fails to bring about the physical changes then she will be brought online as an A-type robot much like Stephanie, basically she would just carry on with her old life and used as an emergency back up if we needed her. But given her current physical shape those options would be limited. And there is no known reason why that status shouldnt be reached. And of course once she is under our control we can always put her through a thorough fitness regime. But obviously if the physical transformation process only partly worked, and/or caused neurological trauma syndrome then she would need to ‘disappear’ from sight for a while giving us time to create an AI package to replace her brain. She wouldnt be the same Morag if that happened, all her old memories would have been erased but we could provide an efficient secretary unit to work here.”

“Nothing more than a droid you mean, it would be a shame if that happened, she’s a sweet girl really.”

“Yes, in that case she would become nothing more than a droid, though we’d guarantee she gained a very pretty droid body that will get her plenty of attention from men, assuming thats her interest? And sufficient AI for most people not to realise.”

“As far as I know boys are her interest! I’ll call her in for a chat later when you’ve gone Tony, I’m sure I will come up with some idea for allowing you to test out your project on her.”

“Thanks, your help is appreciated, even though its not critical, it just makes things easier.”

Tony got up and walked out of the office, smiling at Morag as he went. She smiled politely back and got on with her work.

* * *

As Morag got back from her coffee break the internal phone on her desk rang and she picked it up and answered it as politely and efficiently as usual.

“Hi Morag, its Mr Kinsey here, could you come in my office for a minute. I need to talk about something with you.”

Morag put down the phone, hoping she’d done nothing wrong! But otherwise, what was she being called into the bosses office for? The smile on Richard Kinsey’s face as she entered soon put her at ease though.

“Ah Morag, thank you. Take a seat and relax. As you may or may not have seen I had a visitor here this morning from R&D, and apparantly they need to second a good secretary for a few days to help out there, and your name was suggested, and I’ve agreed to let you go. Its to do with the new project they are working on, basically they need someone who types swiftly and accurately to do just that while in clinical conditions. Most of it relates to your brain patterns and body coordination while typing which you should find easy. It will mean being connected up to a few machines to take the readings, plus wearing a special suit so they can take all the coordination readings from your body. It will only take a couple of days, will be perfectly safe and you will get a nice bonus in your pay packet for taking part. So will you do it for me?”

Morag nodded, it all sounded a bit strange, but if it was what Mr Kinsey wanted her to do, and it meant a bonus she couldnt possibly say no.

“Of course I will Sir. All sounds a bit strange, but if I’ve been selected I’ll happily do it for a couple of days. I’ll look forward to getting back here though. When does it start?”

“Tomorrow. You need to report to R&D in the morning rather than here, but I will arrange for access on your card to that area to be authorised. You will need to be checked over and prepared in the morning before starting in the research project, but then you just work there until they tell you to come back to working here again. You understand that?”

“Yes Sir, I do. Is there anything else I need to know?”

Richard Kinsey bit his lip, he clearly couldnt tell her the truth about what would happen to her!

“No Morag, there isnt. Just do your work in the same smooth, efficient manner you do here and everything will be fine. I will warn you of one thing, they do have some special protocols down there, so if they tell you to do something, or indeed not to do something, just do as they say, they know for the best in these matters.”

“Thank you. I will.” Morag replied and returned to her desk.

* * *

The next morning Morag turned up for work as per normal, only this time she didnt enter the main building and head for her desk, she headed across to a building she had seen many times before, but never dreamed of entering. It was where all the Research and Experimentation went on and was normally out of bounds to office workers like herself. She’d heard a few rumours about what went on there, but nothing more. And she’d never seen anyone coming out with 2 heads or with superhuman powers so she suspected they were just the work of fevered (or jealous) imaginations.

She held her security card against the scanner, it bleeped and showed a green light, and the door opened slightly. She entered and heard the door click shut behind her. She let out a nervous gulp, then started down the corridor looking for the room she had been told to go to. After a few minutes she found it, scanned the lock with her card and the door opened. She entered and looked round. There were several people there to greet her, including, she was relieved to see a couple of other ladies, she did recognise one of the men as the man who had been in her office the day before. He came across and shook her hand,

“Hi Morag, my name is Tony, and I’m in charge of the project you will be assisting us with over the next couple of days, we very much appreciate your help. Stephanie here,” and he pointed to a nice looking blonde lady who looked a little older than Morag, “is my chief assistant on the project, she will explain everything and help get you ready. Hopefully Mr Kinsey explained to you that due to the clinical nature of the experiment you have to wear a special suit while the work is being carried out?”

Morag nodded, she was a little nervous about how revealing this special suit might be given her rather plump figure, but she wasnt going to admit to that for now, well not to Tony at least. She might air a concern or two to Stephanie when they were alone though. A woman would know these things she thought.

“In that case have you any questions before we get started?” Tony asked her, Morag shook her head. “Good, then I’ll let you go off with Stephanie and get you ready to begin. Thanks for your help.”

Stephanie took Morag softly by the hand and took her out of the room, and back into the corridor. As they were walking along she explained to Morag that she needed to have a bath in a special solution before putting the suit on as a hygiene measure, both for her and the suit. The suit needed to be skin tight (Morag groaned when she heard this news) and Morag had to be perfectly clean, just to make sure the results werent affected in any way, she was told.

Morag nervously asked her, “You say this suit is skin tight, I’m a little nervous about that. My figure is less than perfect, and wearing something THAT revealing makes me a little nervous. I hope you can understand?”

Stephanie smiled reassuringly at her, “Dont worry Morag, I’ve worn the suit before and I’m in my thirties with a less than perfect figure, so a young girl like you neednt worry about that. Besides which other volunteers have been as ‘comfortably’ built as you before and no one has said a word, you’ll be fine.”

She led her into a room where a bath was already full of hot water, and what looked like a considerable amount of bubble bath. She handed her a swimcap to wear (for hygiene again, or so she was told, the truth of course was they didnt want Morag to lose any head hair, well not yet anyway!), told her to get undressed and wash herself fully in the bath for 15-20 minutes, at which point Stephanie would return with the suit for her to put on. Morag happily obliged her, noticing how sticky the water felt as she climbed into it, blushing a bright red as the stickiness seemed to cling to her body, even to the inside of her slit, only embarrassed that it felt a very nice sensation.

She cleaned herself as thoroughly as she could in the sticky suds, there didnt seem to be any soap or gel, so she assumed that was the cleanser to use. 15 minutes or so later she heard a tap on the door and Stephanie’s voice called out to her,

“Are you nearly ready? I’m coming in with the suit.”

Morag stood up and squeaked in panic as she saw all her body hair was gone, asking Stephanie if that was OK as she entered the room.

“Thats fine Morag, nothing to worry about, it will soon grow back I promise you. (A total lie but it put her mind at rest which was the plan) Its designed to do that so that all the contact points are against flesh and not hair, the electrics might burn hair so we remove it just in case. Just pat yourself dry and I’ll help you into the suit, its quite easy really but I’ll help if you want me to?”

“I think I’ll be fine.” said Morag, “But I’ll ask for your help if I need it, thanks.”

She groaned as Stephanie handed her the suit, it was silver in colour, and moved like liquid in her hands, she wasnt sure she wanted to put something this revealing on, but she guessed she had no choice. The one thing that did please her was how easily it slipped on, though she hated the sight of her plump tummy in a suit that tight, and the way it accentuated her rather large breasts. She pulled the hood up over her hair and then followed Stephanie back along the corridor. She passed a mirror and braved a glance, it wasnt quite as bad as she’d feared, but equally it wasnt the perfect look for a girl with her figure. She wasnt sure whether to be flattered or shocked at how much like a silver robot she looked, if it wasnt for her pink face she could see blushing a little she would have thought...well that she was silver through and through, and that was a scary thought. She liked being a real woman, and she didnt look much like one at present!

They reentered the room and she was greeted by a smile from Tony,

“Everything OK Morag, ready to go?” he asked her.

“I’ve felt better.” she admitted,“I know what I look like, and I’m not sure I enjoy it!”

He smiled, “Oh, the ‘Silver Android’ look you mean, sorry, that was just some smartass in the clothing departments idea given what we are working on. As long as you still feel human thats the main thing, at least that way you know we havent changed you!”

Morag just giggled at that quip.

He continued, “Sorry, but it doesnt get better, I need you to put this face mask on as well, we need to ensure that the results of these tests arent influenced by outside elements so you have to wear this face mask to cut you off from the outside world. You will find when you put it on that there are 2 small camera eyepieces so you can see the monitor, but nothing more. I’m sorry, but clinical tests like these have to be done under the strictest clinical conditions.”

She nodded in resignation. Stephanie put her hand on her shoulder and consoled her that she knew what it was like as she’d done it herself, and she was fine. Morag was happy to take that as a positive sign.

She entered the small chamber and sat in the chair as Stephanie requested her to, took the face mask off her and put it on. She couldnt see a thing! She told Stephanie this, she told her not to worry, it was fine, she’d have no problem at all seeing once they switched the cameras on. She signalled to Tony to give her vision for a few moments and Morag was delighted to see Stephanie was right.

“Switching off again while we fit you in then Morag? Sorry we have to do this, but its top secret and we dont want you to see anything at this stage. Alright?”

Morag just nodded, hoping it would soon all be over. Stephanie quickly restrained her at wrists, ankles and neck, and attached the dozens of relevant electrodes to Morag’s body. Just before she felt something heavy pushed over her head, she heard Stephanie ask if she was OK, and she just nodded in reply. Stephanie left the chamber, and Tony sealed the door behind her.

“And so to begin stage 2 of operation R.O.B.O.T!” he said with a grin.

Morag gasped loudly as a huge surge of electricity passed through the suit and into her body beginning the process of transformation. At the same time the electrodes on her skull rapidly erased all the memories and thoughts from her mind creating the blank canvas Tony needed for her totally new identity. Morag had tried to cry out in panic, but even if anyone could have heard her through the helmet they wouldnt have taken any notice, after all this was all part of the plan. She had in fact passed out in a matter of seconds, not that anyone was concerned by this, they knew by the end of the process her body would be fine, if fully robotic, and her mind was going to have a totally new identity to concern itself with, along with the thoughts and memories to match her new self. Within mere minutes Morag Sutherland had ceased to exist, but in Sarah Rook’s mind it was fair to say that Morag Sutherland had never existed, nor did Sarah realise this body wasnt her own!

For the next hour and a half or so things began to change, her body becoming the same type of Android unit as Stephanie had become, only this time instead of just sifting memories the programming was creating a whole new identity. Millions of tiny pieces of data flooded into her mind creating the persona of Sarah Rook in such a way, that Sarah would think she had lived for a full 20 years or so, and was a willing volunteer for this project. Oh and ensuring total bisexuality! At least that was the plan!

Finally Tony got the signal that work was completed on Sarahbot1 and he began to power everything down. Albeit at this stage Sarah still had Morag’s short, plump figure but that would soon be remedied in stage 2 of the process. At last everything switched off and Stephanie went into the chamber to remove all the devices, no sooner had she lifted off the helmet than she saw a pair of twinkling eyes looking nervously at her.

“How did it go?” she was asked.

“Fine Sarah, excellent results I’m pleased to say. Welcome to the world of life as an Android.” Stephanie said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Are the results OK?” Sarah asked, “Healthy AI function etc, I’d hate to have to go through that again to get an IQ!” she added giggling.

Stephanie looked out at Tony and got a thumbs up, clearly everything was fine on that front.

“Yes Sarah, everything is fine, all we need to do now is carry out Stage 2 and you’re ready for duty. How do you feel, do you want a few minutes to recover?”

Sarah looked over her new body and grinned, “No, I feel amazing, cant wait to get the Amazon Warrior look now. Mind it will be strange being tall and slim after all these years.”

Stephanie laughed, “Yes, and an amazingly toned figure with strength you’d never believe possible. Will be nice to have a partner on duty, and someone to share an apartment with...and a passionate lover in bed at night.”

Sarah smiled, “Cant wait for that either” and kissed Stephanie on the nose.

“When you ladies are finished for now?” Tony said sarcastically, “We can finish creating Sarah’s new look. And then you two can really get to business if you so desire.”

Both girls blushed brightly at that suggestion!

“Stephanie, if you can help Sarah into the physical transformation suit and connect it up I’ll create your new nighttime playmate for you! Well assuming I dont send you both straight out on duty!”

Stephanie stuck out her tongue at him as she began to seal Sarah’s dumpy body into the suit, giving her old form one last kiss before sealing her head into it. She then busied herself fitting all the connector units to it in preparation.

“Wont be long now.” she whispered in Sarah’s direction, not that she heard her given how thick and soundproof the suit was. All Sarah knew was the thick silvery fluid pouring into the suit at a strong rate until she was fully covered by it. The next thing she felt was a strong powerful surge of electricity and then the realisation that her body shape was changing. Though everything was dark around her she could feel the silvery fluid being moved as she changed shape. Soon she wouldnt be 5ft 3 and a size 14 anymore, she would be 5ft 9 in height, a stunning size 8, albeit a very buxom one! Oh, and the musculature of an Amazon Warrior, strong, and in her case highly intelligent.

After about 10 minutes she felt the gel run out of the suit and could see light as Stephanie peeled it open and smiled at her. Sarah knew something had happened, but what?

“Oh wow, you are even more stunning than I thought!” said Stephanie planting a passionate kiss on her lips that lingered for more than a few seconds.

When she finally broke off Sarah giggled, “That good?” she asked, and Stephanie nodded.

Tony quickly provided a mirror and Sarah saw her reflection and gasped in delight, “Wow, thats amazing!” she said, “I assume thats called the perfect result?”

Tony nodded, “Indeed it is Sarah, couldnt have worked better. And now I think Stephanie would like to get to know her fellow Android Warrior a little better, if you dont have any objections?”

Sarah grinned, “Not in the slightest Sir. Is there somewhere we lovers could get to test out my new body, just to see if its as good as the old one. Purely for research of course?”

Tony laughed and nodded, part of the new Sarah’s programming had been to make her believe that she and Stephanie were already lovers, and that it was Stephanie who had talked her into volunteering for this research, so she could be just like her. The fact that she and Morag had never met before a few hours ago was a total irrelevance!

“I’ll arrange a bed for you in one of the medical rooms. Just give me 5 minutes or so.”

Both girls nodded eagerly and he left. It was only moments before Stephanie was trying out Sarah’s new body, squeezing her full breasts and enjoying the pleasurable moans her touches were causing.

“You just wait!” she ‘threatened’ Sarah.

“Oh goody!” replied Sarah, knowing exactly what she meant.

A few minutes later Tony walked back in, “Ladies, room 11 awaits you. Please, not too much noise though, there is meant to be work going on here.”

Both girls giggled, knowing exactly what he was hinting at.

“Oh we will be good, dont worry about that!” said Sarah with a mischevious grin.

Tony knew exactly what type of good she was hinting at, thinking it was good that their new bodies were designed for heavy sexual activities.

The two women walked hand in hand to Room 11, and soon not only was all Stephanie’s clothing removed, but all of both girls inhibitions as well. Moments later mouths were locked together as strong, passionate kisses were exchanged between the 2 young women. Fingers moved to already dampening sexes and began to slip in deeply, getting covered in the other’s sticky juices. As the going got easier more fingers would slip inside, until just one was left outside to work on the girls personal pleasure button of her clit. The other hand would work on their large, full, but very pert breasts, nipples being tweaked firmly as both were slowly bought to sexual boiling point. Finally both girls dams broke, loud moans emanated from them, even though their mouths were still locked in tight embrace as large amounts of sticky juices coated each others fingers.

Both girls then broke off the kissing, pulled their fingers from the others snatch and tasted her precious juices before coating their lips in them. They then moved in for another long kiss, this time not only tasting the other’s sexual fluids, but her own as well.

“Very tasty.” said Sarah with a grin when the kiss finally broke, both faces now liberally, and stickily covered, “A taste I will always enjoy.”

“Me too!” Stephanie smiled back at her, " I just cant get enough of your delectable body even after all this time. And to think now, with our increased stamina, we can...”

“I know, fuck far more often, and for far longer. That will be wonderful. I wasnt sure when you first suggested this ‘enhancement’ Steph, but now I’m very glad I did.” replied Sarah.

“I’ll second that.” replied Stephanie, “Just cant wait for our first adventure together, hope its soon.”

Tony was watching, and listening to all this,

“Oh dont worry Stephanie, we already have a special mission lined up for you two. And new, temporary identities and language skills as well. We’ll give you a couple of days to ‘get to know each other better’ then we will get round to preparing you for it...Svetlana and Olga.”