The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dell and Mlle Elodie

by Marque A.

Dell was nervous. He had parked a block away and walked to the small professional office complex populated with two chiropractors, a dentist, a massage parlor, and one office suite with a simple placard near the door that read “M. E. Counseling and Therapy – Please ring the bell”. This was the place. He rang. A professional-sounding female voice chimed back through the intercom, “Do you have an appointment number?” He read out the seven-digit number on the slip of paper he pulled from his pocket. “Please come right in!” He heard the door lock click and he entered a small but nicely-appointed waiting room. At a desk behind a window a pleasant, wholesome-looking receptionist invited him to complete a questionnaire on a tablet device that she handed him explaining, “It’s just to tailor your experience.”

He felt as if he were in for a dental cleaning instead of his first nervous foray into in-person erotic hypnosis. Turning his attention to the tablet, he saw that most of the fields were already filled in, no doubt from the information he had given when he made the appointment on the website of a hypnotist who had aroused his curiosity to the point of taking this step. He confirmed that his preferences were correctly represented, included his ratings of the recorded sessions he had purchased, before moving to the next page. Some of the questions were no-brainers. Fetishes? His fetish was hypnosis. Remember or forget? He wasn’t paying $300 for something he couldn’t remember. Release or denial? Are you kidding? Then he moved on to sets of images, some erotic and some not. He was required to make a selection from each set to form a “subconscious profile”, whatever that was. He then returned the tablet to the receptionist.

He waited uneasily for a few minutes. A sign near the window stating “We value your privacy.” was a thin comfort. He was beginning to have regrets when the receptionist opened the door and invited him back. She led him to a room, the centerpiece of which was a sumptuous recliner covered in a sheet. A rolling office chair and a low cabinet with fragrant fresh flowers and two lit votive candles on top were the only other furnishings. Dell noted that there was another door opposite the one he had entered. “Mademoiselle Elodie would like for you to undress completely—you may place your clothes in this cabinet – and cover yourself with this.” She opened the cabinet and handed him a folded flat sheet. “She asks that you recline and relax. She will be with you in about ten minutes. Just enjoy a little peaceful time. If there is anything you need, just press the button near the door.” With that she excused herself, closing the door as she left. He heard a key in the deadbolt and feared that he was locked in until he noticed the sign on the door. “For client privacy, please exit through the other door.”

He followed the instructions, neatly folding his clothes and stowing them. He lay back on the recliner and covered himself. He wasn’t comfortable being nude with a stranger and was glad for the top sheet. He willed himself to relax and focused his attention on the calming music, noting how effectively the room’s soundproofing blocked outside noise. He scarcely noticed as the room lights gradually dimmed until the only light came from the two candles. He was finally feeling at peace when the door opened and Madamoselle Elodie walked in from the darkened hallway.

Dell was struck by her beauty. The images on her website didn’t lie. She was a fantasy, her toned and shapely body covered only minimally by a black “fly-away” teddy that he recognized from the selections on the questionnaire. She closed the door and stood for a moment, allowing the image of her form to imprint itself on his mind: bare feet, well-shaped legs, tiny black panties, a taut belly and narrow waist visible behind the hanging gossamer fabric, breasts overfilling the top of the teddy, dark red nails and lips to match, a face that was heaven to look upon framed by long auburn hair hanging loosely past her shoulders. But her eyes, especially her eyes, were what captured him. Her clear hazel gaze was locked on his face. She moved towards him, not bothering with introductions.

“I see that you have purchased many of my recordings,” she spoke with the slightest French accent, and Dell thrilled to hear the voice that had taken him under countless times, “but this is your first office visit.” It wasn’t really a question, but Dell felt that an answer was expected. He gulped slightly and found that words were not coming, so he nodded his reply. She smiled, “Well, we will do all we can to insure that you are a satisfied customer and come again many times.”

She turned and strolled slowly back to the cabinet, allowing him time to absorb the fluid sway of her hips. He gaped as she bent at the waist to retrieve a taper candle which she lit from one of the votives. She carried the candle across the room like an acolyte, cupping the flame behind her hand. His arousal was already apparent beneath the sheet, a fact that did not escape her as she glided past him to place the candle in a holder high on the wall, a task that required her to stretch her body as she rose on tip-toes. Dell could feel his heart pound as he took mental photographs of her perfection. “Let’s make sure you are comfortable,” she cooed, feigning ignorance of her effect on him.

She took a remote from a pouch on the recliner and pressed a button. Dell found himself dropping even farther back while a footrest lifted his feet. Soon he was in an almost horizontal position of perfect comfort, looking up at Madamoselle Elodie.“And I think you will point this way,” she continued, placing her hand on the corner of the headrest and effortlessly spinning him 90 degrees. She drew the chair over and sat just behind his head. “Are you ready to begin?”

This time he was able to form the words, “Yes, I am.”

“Let’s get started.”

“Just lie back, resting your hands on your hips under the sheet. Look above you and rest your eyes on the candle on the wall. Maintain your focus on the flickering flame. Do not look away.” Her voice had attained the exact timbre of her recordings, and Dell responded automatically. She continued, “We will start by releasing any stress you have by taking a nice deep breath right now…” He drew a slow lungful of air through his nostrils. “Hold it just a moment longer…and let it go.” She paused to watch him exhale from his mouth. “Feel any anxiety and stress float away. Again, draw a deep breath…….and let go. A nice, relaxing feeling washes over you as you allow your body to release the stress. Once more, breathe in…………and let that relaxation flow over you as you exhale. Continue to breathe at a comfortable rate and enjoy the pleasure of feeling your body relax a little more with each breath. You are doing very well.

“Your eyes remain locked on the flickering flame, and you are listening only to my voice. You are breathing comfortably and feeling more and more relaxed. Every muscle in your body growing more and more relaxed, more and more relaxed. Letting my voice guide you. Just relax and focus on the flame with your eyes, which are starting to feel the relaxation that continues to wash through your tired body.” She focused on his eyes and his breathing. If he had indeed been enjoying her recordings, the induction would go smoothly. He would be conditioned to be drawn into hypnosis by her voice. “Your eyes are feeling heavy and sleepy, but must still focus only on the special spot, just as your mind is focused on the caress of my voice.” She noted with satisfaction that his eyelids were already beginning to droop. The quicker the induction, the more time they would have for “play”.

“It feels so good to allow yourself to drift into hypnosis guided by my words, so good to feel your hands resting lightly on your hips. So good to feel the heaviness of your sleepy eyes as they fight to stay focused on that special, hypnotic flame. They are feeling so heavy, so sleepy, so tired that it would feel wonderful to be allowed to close and rest them, even for a little while.” His eyelids were fluttering now. “I can tell that this is what you desire – to be released from staring at the candle even for a moment, for your eyelids are so heavy now that it is taking all of your waking effort to hold them open. I will allow this in just a moment. I will allow you to close your sleepy eyes on the condition that, when I count down from five to one, you promise to open them again and focus on your flame. Do you promise?” She paused, waiting for his reply. After a few seconds, she repeated the question.

Dell was nearly out. All he could do was fight to keep his eyes open. He was hearing every word Elodie spoke, but it was as if she were addressing someone else, someone deep inside him. He finally realized that his answer was expected, “Yes, I promise,” was all he could say, still struggling to keep his eyelids up.

She leaned closer to him as she expertly dropped her voice just above a whisper, “I knew you would. Your eyes are so tired and a short rest will feel so good. Close your eyes now. All the way down.” She watched his eyes close. This was the part she enjoyed most, watching as her subject submitted to her hypnotic spell. “Very good. Five. It feels so good to allow your eyes to relax like this. Four. You feel that relaxation flowing down your body. Three. So good to feel that relaxation washing down to your feet and return and flow back up your legs. Two. Your whole self feels so relaxed and ready to sleep in a deep hypnotic trance, but you must keep the promise you made to me and open your eyes again as I say ‘One’….”

Incredibly, Dell was able to drag his eyelids open and find the candle once again. Elodie was so close to him that he could smell the fragrance of her hair. She continued to draw him deeper into her will, “You are doing so well. I can tell that you are very near to falling into a deep and satisfying trance. I can tell that you are focused on my voice and my words. Your tired eyes remain locked on your special, sleepy spot and are aching to close. It takes so much effort to keep them open, but it feels so good to remain obedient to my voice. So... good….” She drew these last two words out in a voice that dripped seduction. “In a moment I will count down from three to one. Only when I reach ‘one’ will your heavy eyelids close as you descend into a very deep, pleasurable hypnotic sleep. Three. So good to know that in a moment your eyes will close and you will fall deeply asleep. Two. So good to feel so completely relaxed and to know that I am here to guide you into deep and satisfying pleasure. And your tired, sleepy, heavy eyes finally close and rest deeply with... one….Yes, let them close all the way and let yourself sleep… sleep… sleep… sleep.” Once again she treated herself to the sight of him succumbing to her.

“It feels so good to lie here with me, completely relaxed. It feels so good to be guided by my voice and my will. You feel so good, and every time I say the words “so good”, you feel a wave of relaxing pleasure flow through your body. Shall we try it? So... good…That was nice, wasn’t it?” Dell made an indistinct sound of assent. “A sleepy, relaxing wave of pleasure washing though you, carrying you deeper into hypnosis. So good… Deeper still. Every muscle letting go into complete relaxation. So good… The pleasure comes again, just a little more powerfully each time as you sink deeper and deeper... deeper and deeper.”

She paused, giving him time to crave her voice and the feelings it sent throughout his body. “You are waiting for me to say it again so you can feel it even more…. so good….. You feel it down inside, arousing your desire for more as you drop deeper under my control. Shall I say it again?” A nod was all he could manage. “So good….” Dell shifted slightly, giving indication that Elodie’s words were having their intended effect. “I can tell you feel it…. so good….More every time….”

Dell had been completely captured by the hypnotic spell cast by Elodie. His entire world presently consisted of her words and his reactions. Her voice filled his head and the images of her body, her face, her movements floated through his mind. He heard her ask if she could remove the sheet that covered him and he heard himself answer, “Please, yes.” He sensed her rising from her seat and felt the coolness of air on his skin as the sheet peeled gently away.

“Notice how each wave of pleasure emanates from your fingertips, up your arms to your shoulders, down through your back and chest, through your hips, thighs, calves, feet…… so good….. Again, a wave of relaxing pleasure flows from fingers to arms to shoulders to chest, back, legs and feet.” She could see that he was under her perfect control. She could watch the slight tremors move through his body just as she described them.

“So good….. You can feel my hand on your shoulder…” She had not touched him, but in his state of suggestibility he nodded, believing her soft hand was resting on him. “It feels... so good…. I can feel you tremble with pleasure and desire every time I say… so good…. Feel my silken hand sliding down, down your arm. I can feel your biceps flex with the words… so good….” His right arm was twitching as he felt her gentle stroke. “My hand, sliding down over your forearm…so good….My hand comes to rest on yours. My fingertips on yours so I can feel it too; the pleasure that emanates from your fingertips flows into my hand and my body when I say, ‘So good.’ Mmm, that is nice.

“Move your hand with mine as I slide it up your body to your stomach and say…so good…” Elodie watched as his hand slid from his hip to his stomach, guided by her invisible touch. She continued to coo, “Realize now that the wave of pleasure flows directly from your fingertips into your body. We move our hands higher, up to your chest, and your can feel your heartbeat increase as I whisper the words… so good….You are held helpless by my voice, my touch, and the pleasure I give.

“I move my hand up to you lips….So good….” Dells hands obediently followed, touching his lips lightly. “It feels like a deeply sensuous kiss and the pleasure causes your body to writhe slightly. You want me to say it again, don’t you?” His body was twisting and stretching as he lay helplessly wrapped in her hypnotic thrall. “You want to feel my kiss again and feel your body pulled into moaning motion by the pleasure only I can give… My fingers continue to brush across your lips. You are yearning so much. You can feel my breath on your willing mouth as I whisper….so good….” His lips parted, his tongue tasted his fingers, his body rocked on the recliner as he sought a position to match the desire that controlled him and sounds of desire that swelled from deep inside. “So good….You are mine to do with as I please… Feel you hand follow mine down your neck and chest… so good… down… down…until it rests near the center of you, next to your aroused manhood.”

“Aroused” was an understatement, as Dell had never in his life felt so hard. If he had been in any condition to decide his course of action, he would have immediately stroked himself to release. Elodie’s voice in his ear confirmed that she was aware of his needs.

“You feel the passion we share. Your desire is so strong. All I need to do is slide my hand over and just rest it at the base of your erect passion and say the words….so good…you find that your fingertips have the power to send you into spasms of ecstasy…” His hand shifted and his body shook. And just as she promised, it seemed that his fingers were infusing pleasure wherever they touched. “So good. I can see that you want more. Is that so?” He nodded urgently. “I want to see you mouth the words with me…So good….” He breathed the words with her. “My, how your body shakes every time I say… so good….I know what you desire. I move my silken hand up so slowly, and the pleasure pours into you we say….so good….” She focused her attention on his hand, which tenderly slid up his shaft. “Feel my gentle downward stroke…so good…. You are feeling… so good… up….so good… down… so good…up… so good… down… so good… so good…. so good… so good...” She matched the rhythm of his motions with her words while studying his face and body closely, gauging just how close he was to climax. It would be easy to allow things to end sooner than she intended. She decided to cool things down a bit.

“I stop. I lift my hand from you.” His hand hovered just an inch above, trembling against unseen restraints. “I can see in your face that all you want is for me to continue to touch you. The hypnotic trance you are in has enabled you to feel such great pleasure that all you feel now is overwhelming desire for me to bring you pleasure and release. I want this too, but I need you to say one thing to me, to let me hear your voice say one little word. I will begin again when I hear you say ‘please’….”

Dell’s face was contorted in agony and ecstasy. He pleaded breathlessly, “Please. Oh God, please”

Elodie stood over his enthralled form. She leaned over, her face above his. Her hair cascading around his head. “Very good. Feel my hand again slide down your shaft as the pleasure explodes again while I say… so good... so good... so good… each wave of pleasure crashes against the last… so good... so good.. You feel your climax begin to build and you fight against it. You want to make this last, this heavenly feeling.” His eyes were still tightly closed. In his mind, it was her delicate hand that was elevating his passion with an uncanny sensitivity to his body’s reply. In reality, his own hand repeatedly stroked. “I want you to try your best to make this last. I want to watch your face as you fight against the overwhelming desire to give in to the pleasure that is soaking your body right now. I am going to start counting, and I want you to discover just how long you can fight against the impending explosion. The first number, one, passes and you are able to contain yourself, even though you feel... so... good...” Her voice coated him with honey.

“The number two brings it still closer, and you are pushing it away even while your body welcomes every stroke and every pulse of pleasure that feels so... good...” His breathing was coming in shallow gasps while his legs bent and extended to try to hold the climax at bay.

“At the number three you feel better than you ever thought you could feel. So good... Every number piling pleasure on enraptured pleasure. But the longer you hold against the terrific temptation to feel ultimate release, the more powerful the release will be. It will be oh... so... good.” His back was arching and a tear slipped from the corner of one eye.

“Four. You are doing so well. You are so strong. I am going to challenge you to open your eyes and look at me. Gaze at my body just above you.” His eyes popped open and immediately found her breasts as they spilled from her negligee inches above him. She saw his will immediately crumble, but she wanted him to hold out a little more. “My hand stops and once again releases you.” She checked to confirm that he was following instructions. “You are so close to climax now, and it would feel so good, but as long you stare at my breasts, I’m will refrain from touching you until you look at my face. Then we will begin again. But when I start again, I will not stop. I will come at you with everything I have and it will be up to you to resist.” She waited, enjoying the look on his face as he adored her cleavage just inches from his eyes until the threat of imminent climax had subsided to the point where he felt ready for more. He shifted his eyes to her face.

“Can we continue?” she asked with a smile. He nodded his response. “I am going to give you a challenge. We are at the number five. If you can hold out until I say ‘ten’, I will offer you a special gift from my website, something you will like very much.” He nodded in anticipation, absolutely unsure that he would even make it half-way there. “Five. I resume stroking you.” Again, a quick glance down to ensure that he was obedient. “From now on, you must look into my eyes. It will make you feel so... good...”

Dell’s eyes locked onto hers, and he felt the passion and pleasure return in a rush. Her eyes delved deeply into his and she began rocking her body gently in time with the movement of his hand, confirming in his mind the conviction that it was she who was stroking him. “Six,” she drew him along, “you can feel it coming. It starts in your toes. You want to hold it back, but your body loves it so. It feels too good to resist. So... good...”

Dell could not reember ever looking anywhere except into Elodie’s eyes, which had softened seductively. Her voice continued to carry him. “Seven,” she breathed, “and the impending climax moves to your shins. You can feel it in your hands. You try to fight against the irresistible pleasure that feels so... good...” His body was shaking as he fought to reach the number ten.

“Eight brings still more pleasure,” her words washed over him like a tidal wave, “and you feel it in your upper thighs and your triceps. It is so close now that you are finding it impossible to resist. Your whole self wants to give in... give up... surrender.... Yes, surrender would feel... so... good...” She could feel the recliner shake with his passion. He was lost in her eyes, lost in her voice, and lost in the climax that was pounding against his weakened will. With a pleading look in his eye, Dell made a last effort to resist, shaking his head slightly side-to-side begging her to relent.

He caught a hint of a smile on her red lips and triumph in her eyes as she responded merely by gently nodding. Her “yes” overpowered his “no”. All resistance evaporated as his enraptured body succumbed to the pleasure that surged from his legs and arms to collide at the center of him. His climax detonated inside him with a blinding flash; he closed his eyes as he heard her say, with a hint of victory in her voice, “And nine. It has arrived... Back arching. Holding your breath. Feeling that wave of pleasure lift you and carry you and send you tumbling. You are helpless to resist me; you cannot resist me.You are cumming now.” She rose, quickly taking a small towel from the pocket of the recliner and expertly positioning it to catch his pending effluence while continuing to stroke him with her voice matching his rhythm, “So good. So good. so good. so good….so good…. so good……. so good to feel absolute climax..... so good to feel complete release…. so good to feel deep relaxation….. so good to feel deep hypnotic sleep return to your body... so good to feel your hand fall loose and limp at your side as your body slips back into slumber… So good to enjoy the lingering feelings as your tired, sleepy body rests deeply, allowing me to send you off into deep, deep, sleep. Just listen to my voice caress you to sleep, …sleep,… sleep,… sleep,... sleep well, my love.”

She stood for a minute looking at his sleeping form, appreciating the way his body occasionally trembled as an aftershock of pleasure rolled through him. She covered him with the sheet. She liked this guy; he seemed nice. She would leave him here as she stepped out to change to suit another client, who was probably just being ushered in to one of the two other rooms. In about 15 minutes this client would be awakened by a soft alarm and gradually brighter lights and would find a note of thanks directing him to dress and leave by the other door. She hoped, actually she felt sure, he would return. On her way out, she smiled to herself; maybe one time she would even let him win the prize.