The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DEMISE OF LADY LUCK

CHAPTER FIVE.. FUROR OF A SUPERVILLAINOUS

Sandra awoke to most unusual circumstances. She felt something foreign inside her mouth and quickly concluded that she had been gagged and was unable to talk. She moaned from the pain and remembered the beating at the hands of Ms. Blackheart. As her vision cleared, she saw the costumed outline of the person she had come to fear. She discovered she had been moved to some type of dungeon and was tied to a chair by the magic lasso of Lady Luck. Her hands had been placed behind her and tied together behind the chair by rope. Her booted feet were also tied to the legs of the chair. She soon knew that she was unable to make any kind of escape.

She looked up and fear raked throughout her body. In front of her was not the sight of a victor basking in happiness. Instead, what she saw was a costumed figure outraged by the sight in front of her.

Ms. Blackheart had discovered upon tying LadyLuck that in fact, she had defeated a person who was not the real Lady Luck. Whatever sense of gratification she had briefly felt upon the defeat of Lady Luck had evaporated in pure rage. She stared down at the moaning and frightened person in front of her in the Lady Luck costume and exploded..

Sandra thought of trying to use her super-strength to break her bonds but found that she could not try. She concluded that at sometime in her dazed state that she had been commanded by Ms. Blackheart to make no attempt to escape as long as she was bound by the magic lasso.

“ Who are You?", Blackheart demanded as her hand came down and slapped Lady Luck across the face. Through the rage that engulfed her, she then realized that the pretender in front of her could not talk due to the gag in her mouth. Ms. Blackheart reached down and pushed Sandra’s head forward and untied the gag from her mouth.

“ Answer me?", Ms. Blackheart screamed.

Being released from the gag did not help Sandra any. The fear she felt at the hands of this super-villain was too much for her to formulate any rationale words. She tried to force out a word but it came out as only a groan.

Ms. Blackheart again unleashed a slap across Sandra’s face. She wanted answers immediately. She turned away from the costumed pretender and found herself becoming calm once more. She turned back and cursed herself at her ignorance. She calmly walked back and bent down to the frightened Sandra. Her long fingers curved down under Sandra’s chin and slowly raised it upward to look hard into the eyes of Ms. Blackheart. Sandra could feel the long fingernails of Ms. Blackheart pulling her head up. But out of the corner of her eyes, Sandra saw what she now feared most. In Ms. Blackheart left hand, rested the end of the magic lasso putting her in control of it’s power. Sandra felt the compulsion to tell the truth as Ms. Blackheart asked once again but in a calm and victorious tone this time who she was.

Over the next half hour, Ms. Blackheart interrogated Sandra and discovered the truth about what had happened to the real Lady Luck. Sandra found herself completely at the mercy of Ms. Blackheart who controlled the magic lasso. She told her how she had accidentally had hypnotized Lara and discovered the truth about her identity as Lady Luck. How she had wiped Lara’s memory completely of being the costumed crusader. Had Sandra had assumed the costume and found the powers of the golden belt. That by wearing the belt, she had assumed the super-powers of Lady Luck.

Finally, after all the answers had been told truthfully to Ms. Blackheart, her anger came back to engulf her once more. Although she initially enjoyed the thought of her defeat of her foe had caused Lady Luck to let her guard down and be hypnotized by this mere mortal, anger overtook the joyfulness’. How Lady Luck could be defeated by this puny female after all the battles Blackheart had fought was beyond her. If Lady Luck was going to go down in defeat, it was going to be from her hands and not some female who had interfered into this rivalry.

Ms. Blackheart quickly formulated a plan. Although she knew it was risky, she would never be satisfied to leave things the way they were now. There would be only one true victor over the super crusader of Lady Luck and it would be Ms. Blackheart. She placed her long fingers into the secret pocket and removed the cat’s eye ring. She placed it on her forefinger and walked slowly back towards the defeated Sandra. She slowly raised her hand to the eyes of the costumed figure in front of her so that the hypnotic cat’s eye ring was in front of the mask of the current Lady Luck. Ms. Blackheart slowly intoned the hypnotic induction to Sandra sending her into a deep sound sleep. Soon Blackheart had Sandra into a deep, deep, hypnotic trance. She then proceeded to give her some post hypnotic commands to be carried out later that day.