The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The demon king and the hero

Disclaimer: The following is a work of erotic fiction written for adult audiences and contains adult situations and sexual content. reader discretion is advised and by reading further you agree that you are indeed of legal age and this is legal content where you are viewing it. All characters and locations are purely fictional.

Chapter 3

“Master,” I called after him.

He stopped and looked at me for a moment. “What?”

“How did you arrive in that form?” I asked.

He walked toward the edge of the platform, a shadow forming a throne. He sat down in it and leaned back, motioning me to join him. I walked up the newly made stairs and knelt down in front of him. He gestured his fingers and my armor fell off. I took off my blouse and pants.

Masters shadows picked me up and put me on his lap and started fondling my body.

“Stop teasing me Master,” I moaned his touch burning and electrifying my body.

“When Lugo, and I fought, I ripped the goddess amulet off.” He smiled as he started to rub my slit. “Corse, I never met a human who could fight me off without her help. Then that little bastard killed me,” He stopped talking and looked at his hand.

I thought about the goddess for a minute, and master’s relationship with her. The goddess giving her power to groups of human, who when then defeated my Master, the goddess would seal his power and send my brothers and sisters back to the demon world, every few thousand years.

“I must thank Lugo thou,” Master smiled. “He broke that bitch’s endless cycle.”

“What do you mean Master?”

“Heh, do you know why that bitch kept releasing me from my seal?” Master smile.

“I,” I started realizing that I never questioned why Master kept being sealed. I had always thought the goddess was not powerful enough to kill him or seal him permanently it never occurred to me that she might have let him out. “I do not know Master.”

“She releases the seal on the demon world every once in awhile so that we may have fun killing her sweet little humans, and lowering the amount of vermin infesting this world. Then she chooses her human champions to kill off your brothers and sisters then imprison me. During our years of waiting in the demon world both us and the humans repopulate just to start over again.”

“Why, have you never told me this?” I asked. “Before.”

“It never mattered I was always bond to her and the demon world through my body, and she would always summon me to this world to murder. But, when I fought Lugo he ultimately broke the cycle. We usually get defeated by the ninth or tenth group the goddess sends in,” Master smiled as he put his fingers into me. “But Lugo was the first person to ever defeat me by himself. His group was so weak they couldn’t stand up to my presence, and because I took one of the goddess tools, and broke his sword, He couldn’t use the goddess power to weaken or seal me, we fought till we killed each other. He may have died first, Humans are so weak and brittle after all, but all that magic was still in his body. So I took his dead body and put all of myself into it.”

I put my hand to his cheek, “So you are going to be like this from now on? With his body?” I asked.

“And his memories, and it’s nice having physical a body that doesn’t change to my whim is an almost forgotten feeling. Also these skills as a magic swords men, and his large amounts of magic mingled with mine have made me far stronger. Althou having once face might get rather boring, thou I don’t think you mind, do you,” Master finished pushing into my pussy faster.

“No, Master,” I moaned as he release magic from his fingers. “Your better than before.”

Master made me orgasm and stood up dropping me on the ground. Master looked at me and smiled. A shadow spread from his body and covered the entire platform and moving down the tower. After a moment the shadow rippled then disappeared. The stone and mortar started to shift and move as it was repaired.

I was amazed at how quickly Master reconstructed the tower. He looked down at me for a moment and smiled.

“That bitch can’t weaken the seal on the demon world anytime soon,” Master said. “And with only you at the moment it’s going to take a while to repopulate our numbers. And it’s going to be even more annoying when all the human kingdoms army’s attacking us.”

I was glad I was the one with Master, normally he would send me, and my favored sisters back to the demon world and await his return from being sealed by the goddess’s chosen. “Master is there no way to turn a human into a demon like me?” I asked remembering Master fulfilling my wish, to become a demon.

“Yes, but doing so would cost me much strength, and I will need time to gather the magic for it,” Master said. “Although I could yes that is quite possible, but first I know an easier way to grow our numbers.”

“What is it Master?” I asked as I redressed.

“I’ll keep that to myself for now,” Master said putting a hand on my stomach, and gently rubbing it, then kissing me.

Realizing for the first time Master was showing tenderness to me and our young. “What do you wish for me to do?”

“Make yourself comfortable,” Master said walking off. “I need you to be safe, after all you’re are my most important servant at the moment Nero.”

“Yes Master,” I said and added “Master how did I come back to life?”

Master disappeared for a moment, than appeared in front of me. “Our deal was that only I would be allowed to break you,” He said leaning towards me. “I did the same thing that traitorous bitch does, I put you somewhere safe while I fought Lugo. After our fight I only had enough power left to get myself out of here, and take you with me into a small rift between worlds. It took me years to regain enough power to open the portal.”

“Master, why couldn’t we remember,” I asked.

Master moved in close and whispered in my ear. “I had to put you back together piece by piece so you wouldn’t die. As a result your memories came back slowly, as well as some of the feeling you had as a human. In my case I wanted to make sure nothing of Lugo’s soul would dominate this body, it took a while to work out what was me and what was Lugo. It was most confusing, aside from the sex, Lugo did have a lot more going on in his head then I thought.” He kissed me on the cheek. “Now Be good, and make yourself useful while I’m gone.”

“Yes, Master,” I said.

“On second thought, be in bed ready for me when I return,” Master said walking though a portal.

“Master Lugo,” I said his soft touch lingering on my cheek. My babies wiggling in my womb,” I smiled, Lugo’s playfulness obviously having an effect on Master. Normally when he was done impregnating me or my sisters he would move onto the next female or send us back to our duties, and not bother loving us until we could bear him more children.

* * *

I walked through the portal, Balia longing for me to make love to her again growing stronger. I would ignore it for now, and make her wait until I got back. On the other side of the portal I was in the middle of the woods my targets close by.

Normally I would send my minions to take care of this for me, but there were dead…… or in the demon world, either way of no help right now.

I smiled thinking back to the day I died, Lugo and his party had caught me off guard, never before had the first group of humans who challenged me been able to defeat my strongest generals the first time around. Always when the goddess would make a champion they would die, and she would pick another. Until the sixth or seventh attempt would any of the champion start making any progress, it was then that I would send Balia and many of the other important females back. But Lugo broke the endless cycle, now I would have to start anew. The endless circle I was forced into by the bitch was finally over, and now I would have my revenge on her for betraying me, and the others. For casting me in what was an endless spiral of death.

I moved quietly through the trees, and then stopped. I saw one of my targets riding through the woods on a horse. I smiled wondering if this would be easy or hard.

I stepped into the middle of the horse path and waited for it to approach, after a moment I saw the horse and rider come towards me. I hid my horns and tail and let my wings vanish and took on my human apreance as if I was Lugo.

When the rider saw me she pulled the reins, the horse stopping. Shellie looked at me for a moment then got off.

“Where Balia?” Shellie asked looking around.

“She’s sleeping,” I lied. “I wanted to see you, I missed you.”

“Lugo,” Shellie said her eyes in shock, taking a step closer to me, then stopped. “No, Lugo. You need to run, don’t go to the dark tower, if you keep away from their long enough they might stop chasing you.”

“I don’t care about that,” I said taking a step towards her. “I wanted to see you.”

“What about, Balia?” She said her jealousy shown clearly on her face. “She is carrying your child isn’t she?”

Another step.

“Sorry,” I said looking down to the ground as Lugo would if he was ashamed of what he did or being yelled at by one of his women. “When I first woke up, I didn’t know anything, I didn’t remember anything. All I remembered was I needed to find someone, the person most important to me.”

“Of course she would have to be a slut.” Shellie started her anger making her forget what was going on.

Another step.

“It wasn’t Balia, that I wanted. All those women I’ve been with never made me happy,” I said gently looking into her eyes, the open honesty obviously catching her off guard. “No matter what I did I would never be good enough for you.”

Shellie looked at me with surprise, hearing Lugos true feelings was having a strong effect on her.

Another step.

“It’s obvious, I was never good enough for you, not then,” I looked at my hand. “And definitely not now. I just wanted you to know,” I started to turned to walk away. “I love you Shellie.”

“Idiot,” Shellie said as she ran into my arms, and started crying. “Not once did I ever think you weren’t good enough for me. Seeing you with all those women always made me so angry. I always wanted to be with you, always since we where children.” She cried. “You’ve always been good enough for me. I’ve always been waiting for you to tell me that you loved me.”

I barely managed to hold back my laughter. No matter how smart or superior a humans acted they lose all reason when came to their own delusions, and this one was no different. Shellie was always infatuated with Lugo, and telling her the words she always longed to hear made her so pliable. From a third partys point of view and some one more mature then these fucking morons I could see they both had a bit of an inferiority complex bestowed on them both by Lugos bitch Mother, more like crazy bitch Mother fucker.

I turned to face Shellie and kissed her holding her tightly, filling her body with little bits of lust. Then fell to my knees. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry all those year. I don’t even know what I am anymore, I’m sorry. I just wanted to say good bye.” I stood up and started walking away. “I’ll miss you.”

“Stop Lugo,” Shellie said grabbing my hand her breath getting heavier. “I want to go with you. You can’t just leave like that.”

“But I’m not human anymore, and like you said they would always look for me, I can’t do that you to.”

“No Lugo, they can’t track you without me.” She said holding up the Goddess amulet.

“Do….do you mean it?” I asked.

“Lugo, I said I would follow you anywhere. That would always be true,” She said as she kissed.

I cast a spell and put her to sleep, and caught her in my arms. I smiled and took the necklace and ring both of them burning my hand as I touched them. I opened a portal to the middle of the ocean and threw the necklace, then the other in the Ice Mountains and threw the ring.

I enforced my spell on Shellie, and made a small dimension and put her inside so no one would find her. Then I located my second target a few dozen miles away. I ran towards her, when I got close she noticed me and pulled her horse to a stop.

I walked towards her then stopped, taking my human form.

“Now what are you doing willingly showing yourself,” Vice asked.

“Mother,” I said getting on my hands and knees. “Please, I need your help.”

She took a step back.

“I was…. please I need your help.”

“With what?”

“Shellie was taken by that demon,” I said “I’m not strong enough to beat her on my own. No I don’t think I could bring myself to do it.”

“She’s what?”

“Please I don’t know what I’ll do if she,” I dug my fingers into the ground and clenched my fist. “I don’t care what happens to me after, I need to save her Please help me save Shellie,” I felt her looking at me debating whether or not to attack me. it didn’t matter she was close enough now even if she fought back she couldn’t do any thing. “Mom please, I can’t let her die.”

“I’ll gather the others you wait here,” She said walking sluggishly in circles.

I stood up and followed close behind her, and releasing more magic to disorient her. Then I struck her from behind and caught her. Lugo’s memories of the fear and training she put him through surfaced.

The one time he was thrown into a pit filled with snake and the top covered. The four days he was down there in the dark deeply imprinting in him to not mess with her was learned at the young age of four. Then another time when his Mother tied him up and tortured him with fire and electricity to build up his magic, and resistance to it.

I picked her up and grabbed Shellie then returned to the tower going down to the lowest levels. I smiled smugly as I manipulated the wall, and had it grab both women arms and legs and hold them tightly.

I walked into the middle of the room and activated the wards, stopping them for using magic. I released my magic on Shellie and waited a few moments until she started to wake.

“Hey,” I said kissing her. “Come on wake up we’ve got a lot to do.”

“Huh, what?” Shellie said looking around. “Lugo what happened?”

“Nothing,” I said linking her body with my magic and started to channel it into certain parts of her.

Shellie looked down at herself then looked back. “What the hell?” She said struggling agents the wall. “Lugo let me go.”

“No.”

“Why are you doing this let me,” She stopped as she saw my Mother. “Vice? Lugo let us go.”

“I will after I’m done with you, well maybe,” I as I ripped her clothes off. “Or maybe not.”

“Don’t” She cried fruitlessly struggling. “Lugo please don’t.”

I grabbed her breast, and started to kneed it. Shellie started to breath hard as her body grew hot.

“Please stop,” She begged as I started to pinched and fondle nipples.

“Why,” I said as her nipples started to get hard, then moving down to her wet pussy. “You’re obviously enjoying it.”

“No, I’m not.” She moaned, tears falling from her face.

“Can’t lie to me, deep down you know this is what you always wanted,” I said nibbling on her ear. Her magic now permanently altered to her body. I squeezed her clit her body running over with pleasure.

“Tell me Demon what is your plan?” Vice asked waking from her sleep.

I smiled and took my fingers away from Shellie’s pussy my fingers wet from her flowing juices. I licked my fingers her magic now infused with every part of her body. “What I plan to do, is my business,” I said taking my true from, and looking back at Shellie her eyes full of shock.

“Please, you can at least tell us why, you’re doing this Lugo,” Shellie sobbed.

“Sure,” I said walking towards Vice, using my magic to tear her cloths apart. “With the door to the demon world sealed for the next few hundred or so years, and the only female demon in this world in my bed chambers. I think it would be best to increase my numbers. And as fast as Belia is at bearing me children I figured I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket, so to speak.”

“You’re going to impregnate us?” Shellie asked in horror.

“Yeah, but not now I need you to produce the most amount of children, So after I modify you’re bodies to handle ten or twenty little ones,” I grabbed both of Vices Nipples and started twisting them.

“Idiot,” Vice moaned at I poured magic into her body making her more aroused, and filling her with lust. “How the hell are you going to get full demons from human mothers? Half demons won’t obey you.”

“I’m not going to impregnate you right off,” I said as I stuck one of my fingers inside Vices wet Pussy. As I tried to pull my fingers out she greedily sucked them back in. “First I’m going to alter your bodies, then I’m going to stuff Balia’s eggs inside of you, then I’ll impregnate the both of you maybe a few more girls. ”

Shellie gasped with shock and terror.

“Don’t worry; at the very least I’ll make sure the both of you go insane with pleasure,” I said as I finished up with Vice. “Course you girls are going to have to wait for the eggs, at least until Balia gives births in the next couple of weeks. So that gives me a bit of time to alter your bodies and find a few more girls.”

“You aren’t Lugo are you?” Shellie moaned the magic I infused in her made her want love and sex.

“You, killed Lugo, and I’m guessing you took my son’s body,” Vice said panting hard.

“Well let’s start,” I said looking them over, I held out my hand. Both women stared moaning and shaking their hips, their love juices pouring down their legs. I worked the insides of their bodies and their wombs giving them demon features, as I finished. I looked at Shellie for a moment, her chest as flat of as a block of wood. I increased her breast sized until they were hanging down just past her navel. Shellies’ head fell forward, drool dropping out of her mouth.

“That the best you got you limp dick fucker,” Vice panted.

I turned back and looked at Vice, Lugo’s memories surfacing about his mother. I put my hand on her stomach, and altered her womb until her stomach started to grow until she looked six mother pregnant. “If I recall correctly, you breast feed Lugo until he was twelve. Most mothers stop at two or five at the latest, but you went the extra six some odd years, even when he didn’t want to. You made him get into your bed and take off his cloths.”

“S-shut up.”

“Tell me is there a reason why you never let him sleep in his own bed, I mean I know he had one, he had it in his room, never used it thou huh. Tell me what does that make you?”

“Shut the fuck up, you fucking demon,” She gasped as I grabbed her tits.

“I’m going to have fun showing your true colors as a perverted women. A women so obsessed with reviving her tribe that she lusted after her son.”

“That’s not true,” She said in shock in her eyes tearing up.

“Weren’t you the one who beat that inferiority complex into him, and told him that no women would ever want him some one as pathetic as him, not even Shellie.”

“No women would ever be good enough for him,” Vice said defensively my magic started eating away at her reasoning and her ability to lie. “I gave birth to him…… because there was never any one good enough for me, I, I,” She tried to hold her tong. “I gave birth to him so he could love me, and I would have control of the kingdom since he was the kings nephew” She said tears forming from her eyes.

“That’s sick,” I whispered in her ear. “You’re a sick women, lusting after your own son. But it’s alright incest isn’t a crime to us,” I focused my magic to her chest second pair of breast growing under top ones Vice screamed in pain as I altered her body. As soon as all four of her breast where the same size I made them larger until they where all the size of watermelons, and put four long nipples on each tit. Making each of her four breast resemble a cows udder.

Her eyes rolling in the back of her head, her body twitching from the changes. “I’ll give you what you want.” I smiled as I walked to the entrance and stopped. I looked at the wall opposite of the women, then turned it into a giant mirror. So that when they woke they would see the changes to their bodies, and I so hoped they would enjoy the outer changes, as well as the interior ones.

* * *

I sighed wondering why the hell Lady Vice or Shellie didn’t contact us, and wondered if Lugo got his hands on ether of them.

“Roy,” Galvon shouted jumping from tree to tree.

“Did you find anything?” I asked.

“Just their horses,” Galvon said landing next to me.

“Damn,” I said looking around “We need to get back.”

Galvon laughed “And how do we do that, neither of us can teleport, and we’re weeks away in any direction from any kingdom or town.”

“Great,” I said recalling that Galvon was shit for an elf when it came to magic and didn’t know any useful spells.

* * *

I walked into my chamber, Balia was in my bed tapping her fingers on the mattress every once in awhile rubbing he belly, and sighing as she played with her nipples.

“Good your, in bed,” I said.

“Master,” Balia said flying out of bed into my arms,

I smiled as I made a shadow come out of the floor and whip her across the ass.

“Ow,” She squealed in shock rubbing her butt.

“Did I tell you to get out of bed?”

“N, no,” She said looking down.

“Looks like I have to punish you again,” I said using my shadows to grab her and force her on the bed her ass sticking out.

“Master,” She moaned with pleasure waiting in anticipation.

I took my clothes off and gently rubbed her soft apple shaped butt. “Brings back Memories doesn’t it,” I said softly as I grabbed one of her cheeks and spread it getting a better look at her pussy.

Balia let out a slight moan wiggling her ass, juices dripping from her wet insides. I put my cock ageist her pussy and rubbed back and forth.

“Who do you serve?”

“You Master,” She panted

I slowly inserted myself inside of her, her insides tightening around me. “Who owns you?”

“You do Master.” She gasped as I started thrusting in and out of her.

As I moved in and out of her faster the insides of her pussy started to twist around my cock. I watched her move with my thrust I couldn’t help but spank her juicy ass a few times, just to see her ass juggle more.

As I finished coming inside of her I leaned forward and flew right above her, and wrapped my arms around her grabbing one of her breasts and the bottom of her chin.

“Nero, after you give birth,” I said moving my hand down slowly from her soft chest down to her belly. My fingers on her chin moving into the mouth and pulling her tong out. “I’m going to take some of your eggs and implant them in the humans.”

“No,” She said in shock pulling trying to pull away from me. “I don’t want you giving them to other girls. I’m supposed to be the only one to give birth to them.”

“Nero,” I said sternly.

“Master please don’t, After all these centuries, I don’t think I have many left, and if I become barren you won’t need me anymore.” She cried a few drops falling on my hand. She had seen the many times a female demon had failed me and as punishment for them I had taken not only their rank but all the eggs inside their body making them barren and usless as my mates.

“Nero, I only need a couple hundred,” I whispered in her ear. “And’ I’ll always love you, even if you stop baring me children.”

“Fine,” She said muffled in the pillow.

“Good girl, not like you had a choice anyway,” I said “I’ll take the eggs after the little ones are born.”

“Yes, Master.”

I released my shadows holding her wrists and ankles. I smiled knowing the old me wouldn’t have bothered making love to her until she gave birth as well as treating her so passionately. I rolled her on her back and watched her for a moment as I laid next to her. After awhile Balia snuggled ageist me, I wrapped my wings around us, curios as to what was going on in her head I opened her mind, and watched.

* * *

The announcement was spread threw out the world, the demon king had taken over the neighboring dessert kingdom, and was starting to move into our country, the demons killing, and destroying the towns on the borders, of the dessert kingdom.

I looked at a book and put my hand on the illustration of the demon king of shadows. His body was drawn as a silhouette wrapped in shadows. Thick black lines formed his horns and wings. The only thing not in shadow where his silver eyes.

I put the book down and finished writing the letter, and put my family’s seal on it. Then rolled it in a scroll, and waited for my privet messenger. My nurse letting him in, I handed the messenger the scroll.

“Take this to demon king,” I said.

He looked at me in shock.

“This is for your family and country if this goes well the demon king won’t kill us all, and even if you die I will make sure your family is well provided for,” I lied.

The old messenger looked at me for a moment and nodded, then left the room, duty and family was always important to our kingdom, my Father had told me that if you forced those moral on the subjects they would do anything, for the crown.

My nurse looked at me, for a moment and signed.

“Please don’t tell father,” I said looking at her with pleading eyes.

She looking at my frail hand and saw it starting to shake, then nodded, and started mixing my medicine. She like most of my attendants knew I did what was needed for my family’s kingdom.

When she finished she mixed a powder into a vile and shook it, then handed me the potion. I drank it, the disgusting liquid easing the pain threw my body, and stopping the tremors.

“If you need anything please call,” My nurse said leaving the room.

I picked up the book again and read the passage again. Of demons immunity to illnesses, life spans averaging thousands of years without ageing or losing their beauty. How lucky their were new to grow old or have death hundreds of years aways.

Several days passed, and my hopes grew dim, debating over whether or not I should send another messenger.

I looked at the light coming from my window on the foot of my bed. Then glanced out at the moon.

Everything turned red as pain running through my body, I dropped my books on the floor, and tried to stop my body from spasming. When the pain passed I made myself comfortable as I could and tried to fall asleep. I closed my eyes for a moment then noticed the silver light was now blood red. I sat up looking out the window, and saw man with wings in the middle of the moon, getting closer. After a moment the black figure came through the window and was standing at the foot of my bed. His body was a pure darkness with no physical form only shadows moving around forming his body. Only red from his eyes took any real form.

“Are you Balia?” He asked, his voice a deep rumble the shadows moving about the room as if they were drawn to him.

“Yes,” I said my mouth going dry.

The demon king manifested the letter in his hand. “I don’t normally get involved with lesser creatures, but you happen to be the first human to ever try and commune with me. As a curtsy, and curiosity I have come in person. Now tell me what you want human.”

“I am honored that you would come to see me yourself Sir,” I said trying to address him with as much respect as I could muster.

“Enough with your formalities human, state your business.”

“M, make me a demon,” I begged wondering how he received my letter.

He blinked at me for and tilted his head, his eyes looking over my body they turned from blood red to silver for a moment. “And what do you offer in return.”

“Anything, I don’t want this pain anymore.” I begged.

“Anything?”

“Anything, everything I have anything you want.”

“Very well, I will free you from the pain of the weak human flesh you bare and will make you one of my kind, in return you will offer me your body and soul.”

“Yes,” I said instantly.

He held out his hand and a knife appeared. I watched in fear for a moment as he placed the knife on a table in the middle of the room. “Anyone can say that but I want proof of your determination. So I will give you a test. Pass it and I will grant your wish, fail and I will make the pain you feel the least of your troubles.”

“Yes,” I said.

“Come here and take this knife,” He said.

I managed to get out of bed and forced myself to walk, my legs weak from my illness. When I made it to the table I slowly picked up the knife, and looked at him.

“I want you to go to your fathers chambers and kill him with this knife, then I want you to kill off the rest of your family and anyone else you meet if you do this and offer me the lives off all the humans in your kingdom, and I will turn you into a demon of the highest caliber.”

“I can barely walk sir, how am I to kill my father?” I asked.

“First call your attendant, and end her life with this knife, for a short while it will allow you to move as if you weren’t ill it will make your flesh stronger than any human, at least until you finish the task,” He said as he disappeared. “I will return tomorrow night, if you complete your task.”

“Yes,” I said as I called out to my nurse. I fell into her arms, and stabbed her with the knife. The pain fading form my body. For the first time since I was a little girl I was no longer in pain. And all it would take was the lives of everyone who gave up on me. My younger sisters, brothers, and the family who thought of me as nothing more than trash, especially my mother and father who thought of me as nothing more than a burden on their time and resources, a failure of a princess who was to sick and weak to take her rightful place as the eldest daughter to the king.

The next night I waited in my room Guards heavily stationed outside my door, now guarding the only successor to the throne. My Mother, Father, and younger siblings killed in their beds along with all my father’s mistresses.

And now I waited my body throbbing lightly from the pain, as it slowly returned.

The demon king of shadows appearing in my room his steely gaze looking me over. “You did as you where told.”

“Yes sir,” I said getting out of bed holding up the knife He took it out of my hand and looked it over for a moment. “As the only living member of my family I am now queen, and I offer my life and the lives of my subjects to you.”

“Very good,” He said the knife disappearing into thin air.

“Please take away this pain and make me a demon.” I begged.

“A deals, a deal human,” The demon king said as he snapped his fingers, fires springing from the edges of the city, screams heard in the streets. “your end of the bargain has been fulfilled. But before we make the trip,” His hand grabbed my nightgown and ripped it off like paper. “I’m going to defile you body with pain and pleasure. So that you can truly enjoy you life as a demon.”

“Y, y, y, yes sir,” I said nervously as he forced me on the bed and spread open my legs.

“Call me Master, little human,” He said darkly.

“Yes Master,” I said as he tore through my virginity. I screemed as his thrusts broke my bones and his hand tore the flesh from my body.

“Wake up,” Master called, “Balia,”

My eyes snapped open Master was leaning over me.

“Sorry Master,” I said sitting up.

“I’m going out I want you to look after our guests below, and I want you to feed them some of your milk, can’t have the new demon Mothers going hungry.”

“Yes Master,” I said not looking him in the eye.

“Don’t be jealous,” Master said kissing me.

“I’m not jealous of some simple humans,” I said defensively.

“Good, because I’ll be coming back with a few more girls,” Master said darkly as he left the room.

“Do you have anything else for me to do aside from watching the humans?” I asked.

Master didn’t even bother to answer as he walked down the hall.

I sighed and went about the duties master set for me. I went down to the lower levels, and saw the two women stuck in the walls.

The younger female most obvious change were her large breast, while the older female now sported four huge breast and a swollen stomach, both of them wiggling in ecstasy. Master was slowly breaking their minds with pleasure. The same way he did to me, before and after he turned me into a demon. I was disgusted looking at them. Memories of my human life still fresh in my mind. The moment after become a demon my life as a human didn’t mean anything, but now I was recalling them.

I sighed and put it out of my mind and looked around the room. I walked towards the mirror and looked myself over, my breast only a little smaller then the younger female’s. I wondered if I pleasured master enough he might make mine a little larger.

“You,” The older women said to me braking out of her sex filled delusions.

I glanced at her in the mirror, as I looked my wings over.

“Let us out,” She said weakly holding back her moans.

“And why should I do that?” I asked turning to look at the four breasted women.

“You where a human before that bastard turned you into a demon right? You sacrificed yourself to save your people, and he still killed them.”

I started laughing, at how much the story from my past had become distorted. “You think I offered myself to the demon king so he would spare my kingdom?”

“Yes, and he went and killed your people even after getting you,” She wheezed as she orgazumed again.

As soon as she finished speaking my sword was at her throat, “If you ever disrespect my Master’s honor ever again I will torture you to an inch of your life,” I said holding back my anger, as I sheathed my sword. I flew toward the small women and put her to my breasts her hot breaths erecting my nipples. After a moment Masters magic and the girl’s basic instincts took over and she latched onto my nipple and started to feed.

“So that’s it huh you’re just going to feed us and make us give birth. Like fucking animals,” The women said.

“I would think that would be obvious to a cow like you,” I smiled as the small one let go and fell into a lust filled asleep. I slowly flew over to the four breasted women and looked her over. Knowing she was still conscious enough that she would bite me. I looked at her stomach for a moment then examined it.

“The fuck you doing demon whole,?” She moaned.

I put a finger inside her wet cunt and pulled it out the thick pussy juice laced heavily with masters magic, and wondered what he did to her womb. I stuck a few fingers into her cunt trying to see if my hand would fit.

The women moaning with a mixture of pleasure and pain. “Looks like it won’t expand any more, Master didn’t do much.” I said as I put my tale to her pussy lips, and started to rub it back and forth soaking my tail in her juices. Then I plunged my tail into her and started to explore her insides.

The women orgazumed as my tail went deeper and deeper into her. I stopped with I felt something strange, and tried to figure what it was. “Oh,” I smiled as I put a hand to the women’s stomach, and smiled. “I wondered what he did.”

“What?” She panted. “What did he do to me?”

“I think the Master gave you six wombs, Should be interesting,” I said mockingly as I wiggled my tail around her insides. The women screaming and moaning, as I moved my tail around her inside. As I made the women climax again and again, I was starting to get board. I flicked one of her Nipples and saw how long and hard it was. After she was completely exhausted, she dropped her head and faded in and out of consciousness. I put her to my breast and she started to suckle.

After a few minutes she bit down on me. I forced my breast free from the ungrateful human.

“You’re going to have to try better than that to break me bitch.” She gasped.

“No not really.” I said as I grabbed the woman’s face with my hand and forced her mouth open. “Master liked to pay with human girls. Some of them like to bite their tongues off when they couldn’t take it anymore. They all lived, since master can easily heal wounds like that. But he did give us instruction on how to deal with annoying humans whom he wanted to humiliate.”

She looked at me and tried to free herself from my grasp. I stuck my hand in her mouth and pulled out one of her teeth. The older woman screamed as blood filled her mouth. When the pain started to subside I pulled out another tooth and then another.

“Powes sop et” she begged as I pull the last of her front teeth out, her mouth filled with blood running down her chin.

I smiled at her and started to rip out the top ones, by the time I was finished she was barley concisions from the pain. The bleeding had almost stopped thanks to master’s magic in the room forcing his victims to heal fast. I looked over her face and saw a strong resemblance to Lugo. After a few minutes I plunged my tale back into her womanhood, and brought her lips to my breast and she started gumming my nipple. Drops of blood mixed with my milk and ran down the corners of her mouth.

When she finished her meal I popped my nipple out of her mouth and pulled my tail out of her. She started to moan and rub her thighs together obviously wanting her pussy to be filled.

I ignored the human and started wiping the juices off my breast and tail, I felt sick having this human filth on me. I looked around the room. Master not giving me any other orders, and nothing of importance I could do, I went to the bathing chambers. After a flying through the twists and turns of the tower I made it to the bath chambers. I took off my cloths and weapons folded them, and went into the next room.

* * *