The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The demon king and the hero

Disclaimer: The following is a work of erotic fiction written for adult audiences and contains adult situations and sexual content. reader discretion is advised and by reading further you agree that you are indeed of legal age and this is legal content where you are viewing it. All characters and locations are purely fictional.

Chapter 4

I finished using my magic to scan the area, not finding any humans nearby I extended my range, and looked into the humans in towns and cities. As I suspected there were no humans I could use, which meant I would have to use Lugos memories. After a while I decided I would grab two girls I knew about, the two girls from Lugo’s life. Two women who would serve more of a purpose then just baring me children, and would bring me more pleasure when I corrupted their bodies and minds.

I decided I would grab them later when they were more vulnerable. I stood up and stretched my body stiff from sitting in the same spot for hours. I noticed how my body was covered in dirt and dust from the wind as it blew. I smiled as I teleported to the bath chambers, my cloths melted into the shadows, as opened the door.

The main bath chambers waters where easily the size of a small pond, the rock and stone making the rooms was made of black onyx, and the water a clear blue. This place was designed after the one had in the divine realm before all this happened, before I was murdered like a dog by the one person I truly trusted.

I stepped into the hot water and let it wash over me. Water from the human world was clean and fresh the magic in the stones giving the water a nice mixture of fragrance and spice. This physical body in the water was different from my old one, where as I would originally absorb the waters purity, and regain my strength after using my powers. I still did that now, but the added bones of being able to enjoy a bath again and soaking in it, was greatly welcome.

After a while the door opened. I looked back and saw Balia walk in an irritated look on her face.

“Master,” She said taking notice of me. “Why didn’t you tell me you were going to the baths, I would have attended to you,” She said going to a cabinet next to the entrance and pulled out a bottle of oil, and kneeling behind me.

She rubbed the oil on her hands and stated to massage my shoulders and neck. Her soft hands slick with oil putting me at ease, it had been so long since I felt anything. Truly felt anything.

“I thought you went out,” She said as she stared working on my bicep.

“Just to the top level to search for humans.”

“Did you find any?”

“Not really, But Lugo’s memories will be more than enough.”

“Yes Master,” She said rubbing oil on the front of my chest.

“You are enjoying this?” I asked looking back at her, a hint of a smile on her face.

“Enjoying what Master?” Balia asked obviously unaware of her facial expression.

“This physical form.”

“I never,” She paused as she gathered more oil in her hands. “When I was human, the only highlight I had was oil baths.”

“Hmm,” I thought back to when she first turned, and tried to give me an oil bath the oils sliding off my shadow body like rain drops. Back then I tried to forget it, Nobody had done that to since I first turned into a shadow demon, the only one who had betrayed me, and I wanted to forget. So took it out of Balia and beat her within an inch of her life that day. “I could get used to these messages.”

“Thank you Master,” She said as she started messaging my lower back, the oil sticking to my skin even under the water.

I used the shadow under Balia and threw her over me, I caught her in my arms and started feeling her body up.

“Master,” She squealed as I grabbed her clit. “Master do I have to feed those women?”

“Why thought you liked giving milk.”

“I do master, but my milk is supposed to be for you, and our babies.” She moaned as she I pushed my fingers inside of her.

“Don’t worry,” I said lifting her limp body ageist mine, and started kneading her breasts. “You only need to feed them for the next couple of days. I’ve altered their body so they can live off magic. But until the final changes set in, you will need to keep feeding them.”

“Yes, Master,” She moaned.

“Well, I suppose it’s time to feed you, and our little ones,” I said as I grabbed her tail roughly.

“Yes Master, I want some first.” She moaned as I let go of her tail. Balia looking at me seductively as she went under the water and started licking my cock, after a moment she swallowed my cock and started bobbing her head under the water her tail wrapping around my balls and gently stroking them. After a few minutes I saw her nipples releasing their milk in the water. I looked back at her head, and saw her looking me in the eyes as she sucked me off. After a few minutes I released my semen, Balia drinking down my seed. My magic being broken down in her body, and restoring her strength.

Balia lifted her head out of the water and sat on my lap and started moving her pussy around my cock, and slowly lowered herself on me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, the water on her wings dripping everywhere as she bounced on my lap.

“Master,” She moaned over and over as her pregnant belly scraped ageist mine, the little one inside of her active from their mother’s magical nourishment. Balia moved up and down her tight insides wrapped around my cock, the head of my dick pressing ageist the entrance of her womb. As Balia reached her orgasm, I released another load of semen inside of her. The large amount of magic being poured into her was eminently absorbed by the little spawns of evil in her womb, greedily taking not only the magic energy I gave them but also Balia’s, causing her to pass out.

I sighed this was one of the reasons why I hated making love to my impregnated slaves, the little ones always taking the lion’s share of the magic I gave usually to the point it put their mother in danger of dying from the sudden loss of magic, and more importantly I couldn’t finish having sex with them.

I stood up, my hard cock still inside of her, and held Balia in my arms. I teleported us out of the bath chambers, and put her in my bed, and slowly pulled out of her. I teleported to the towers roof platform. The day ending, I sighed looking around my concept of time no longer what I remembered. The few hours I spent with Balia really being the entire day, as night approached.

“Oh well,” I said looking at the blood moon, “I prefer working in the shadows anyway,” I said as I extended my range and felt my next victim, and teleported to her. The grand furniture and curtains style relatively the same as a few hundred years ago, when I last looked in this room.

I looked to the king sized bed and slowly approached my wings and horns vanishing, as I approached. I sat in the next to her and stroked her hair. After a moment the girl stirred, and looked at me. The moonlight only showing half my face.

A tears fell from her eye as she looked at me, then she rolled over and went back to sleep. I held back a smile, looking at this girl, Lugo’s cousin from his father’s side. The man according to my uncle the king of Aldeen, slept with Vice for only one night before he was found dead. This girl was Lugo’s closets family member, and an even closer friend. The king had tried to arrange a marriage between them, Vice however wouldn’t allow it.

Lugo at the time wasn’t interest in the girl because she was younger than him. Not that much younger but her innocent and sweet nature made her seem much younger then she was. Then there was her infatuation with Lugo, her puppy love for him was as he thought sweet but annoying. But Lugo still loved her like his little sister, and would never wish her any harm, and would always go out of his way for her, good thing my weak sense or moral and ability to not give a shit was there.

I decided on her for three important reasons, one she was a sweet and innocent girl who knew nothing of the world, corrupting her would be so much fun especially if she gave into it willingly. Two her natural resistance to magic was even greater then Vices, and would serve me well when I used her to breed. Third she is the daughter of the king whose nephew was chosen as the goddess champion, which gave him control of all other kingdoms, and their armies.

“Andra,” I whisped to her gently.

“Lugo,” She said hugging me after a moment she let go and rolled over.

“That’s right sleepy head,” I said as I tapped her on the head.

She opened her eyes again and yawned rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. She glanced at me for a moment, than hugged me. “Lugo,”

“Hey,” I said patting her head “Did you miss me?”

“Yes I,” She jumped back and looked me over. “They told me you where a demon,”

I flicked her fore head, “Do I look like a demon to you?”

“Ow, No,” She said rubbing her forehead. “So everybody found you?”

“Yeah, we just got back, Mom went to talk with Uncle, Thought I would say high before I left.”

“You’re going away again?”

“Yeah,” I said remembering the last time I left, Andra balled her eyes out and begged to come with us. “I’m going away again.”

“You just got back, why do you have to go again? I want you to stay.” She sobbed “It’s lonely without you, I can’t take it.”

“I know,” I said patting her head. There were no children in the castle, and the only interactions she had been with her busy parents, and tutors.

“Want to come with me?” I asked stroking her cheek.

“Can I?” She asked as I whipping away a tear.

“Yeah, but If you come with me I don’t think we’ll come back, here.”

“I won’t see father or Mother again.”

“No, I don’t think so, but me, and Shellie a few others are going to change the world, for the better. And I want you to come and be a part of it.”

“But I’m needed here,” She said looking around the room. “Can I have some time to think about it?”

“No, like I said I just wanted to say good bye. Didn’t mean to ask you to choose between me and you parents,” I said getting off the bed and slowly walking towards the door. As I put my hand to the handle.

“Wait.” She said getting out of bed. “I want to go.”

I smiled knowing any human cooped up in a castle there whole life would follow.

“Give me a moment to get changed,” She said walking over to her closet.

I smiled creating a letter in my hand and dropping it on the table. “Don’t worry about the cloths, theirs plenty nice ones, But first Shellie wanted me to stop at the magic academy and pick up and old friend.”

“Who?” She asked as she approached.

“You remember that elf girl Seilya,” I said “The white mage that used to travel with us?”

“Yes, I heard she opened a potion and healing shop.”

“Really,” I said sensing her in the city and understanding why she was not at the academy dorms. “Well Shellie asked me to pick her up.”

“Yeah she was sad when Galvon forced her to stay.”

“I remember that, she followed us a good way before she hurt herself.” I said as I extended one of my fingernails and poked Andra in the neck.

“Ow, that hurt,” She said as she started wobbling and fell into my arms, in a deep sleep.

“Well yeah, even my magic isn’t going to be all that effective against you, a little poison on the other hand will have you sleeping like a baby. No then why don’t we go and pick up a few potions,” I said as I lifted Andra in my arms and walked though a portal.

* * *

As I started the morning meal I wondered where Andra was, my husband reading the morning reports. Andra’s personal maid walked towards my husband handing him a scroll. He opened the seal and read the scroll, and licked his lips.

“What is it?” I asked seeing his face going pale.

“Leave us,” He said standing up. Walking around the room.

“What is it?” I asked.

He handed me the scroll. I glanced at lady Vices seal on the top of the scroll and started to read.

If you wish for the safe return of your daughter tell all the kingdoms that Lugo has been killed and piece has returned, failure to do so will result in your daughter’s death along with that of your family, and nobles. And like Lady Vice and the rest you sent after me I would hate to be forced into kill my cousin, Please think it over dear uncle.

Lugo

I put the scroll down “Lugo, betrayed us?” I said not believing the boy who I raised almost like a son would ever harm my daughter. The boy who tried his best to stay in the castle as much as he could just to that he could get away from Vices oppression. “What do we do?”

“The goddess has placed us in charge of all the kingdoms in order to stop the demon kings and his servants,” He said pacing about the room. “We can’t just give into Lugo’s threat.”

I would have laughed if it wasn’t so wrong, the only reason why the goddess gave us control of the kingdoms, was because this time around Lugo sealed the demon king. Had it been a hero from another kingdom they would have been the ones to rule over all. “What of our daughter, and Lugo’s threat to kill us?” I asked.

“There’s only two of them I doubt Lugo could do much, if we use our resources.”

“What of Lady Vice and Lugo’s former party, they have failed to talk to us for over a week. What if he killed them?”

“Lugo is powerful, but I doubt he would kill his mother, and if he was a demon he would be stopped easily with the tools of the goddess.”

“But what if Lugo is human, we never confirmed he was a demon, the goddess amulet could have been talking about the demon with Lugo. And not even Vice could stand up to Lugo at full power, especially if he wasn’t a demon and the goddess tools won’t weaken him. An army couldn’t stop him if he was serious.”

“Summon my advisors.” He said looking at me.

* * *

I walked through the portal one girl under each arm and placed them in the wall just past Vice. Shellie moaning as she climaxed again. The large pudding in the floor twice the size of Vices.

“How manee more you shhick phuck,” Vice said weakly her drool and juices running down her body her ability to speak greatly affected by her sex filled mind, and lack of teeth.

“Just these two, I figure these three girls can hold about fifteen eggs each you can hold the last fifty five.”

Vices eyes widened, “you’re going ooo phuff phiphy-phiphe eggs inde me?”

“Yeah I think you can handle it, easy,” I said as I increased her arousal, her mind obviously going blank with pleasure, and longing of not being filled.

I looked over Andra. Her brown hair fallen in front of her face her c sized bust hidden in her light nightgown. I ripped it off easily and moved onto my newest victim.

Seilya, the golden haired elf had light skin and delicate features, like the rest of her race she had pointed ears, and a light bone structure. Unlike the rest of her kind she had huge double dee tits and a peach shaped ass with well defined tones.

This girl was the first one Lugo met when he ran away from home, and his uncle wouldn’t let him take sanctuary in the castle. The King told him he would have him taken back home to Vice. Lugo had run away from the castle and easily dodged the guards, as they tried to catch him. Lugo spent hours running through the rain not bothering to take shelter.

He met her while the academy students were wandering about the city during their free time. She was training to be a healer and was quickly advancing threw her studies. Like most people who had talent she was shunned for being four years younger than her classmates.

She was slow to return to her dorms from her free time away from school, He was running with his eyes closed. As he turned the corner they bumped into one another. Both were covered in mud, both were slow to get up. Both didn’t want to go back to where they belonged. Needless to say both young prodigies’s hit it off. Over the years they supported one another when they couldn’t take it, one wanted to get away from his unforgiving mother and cold fate, while the other didn’t want to worry or burden her family, with her troubles amongst the humans.

When they were older and both were about to enter adult hood they were each other’s first. Lugo Mother beating him for making love to her, his beating would have been a lot worse if she had a child, and followed Lugos naive ideas of love, telling her they would get married. That thought of marring her quickly dissolved when Lugo went after a few bar maids, and noble women.

At the time Seilya was enraged with Lugo’s cheating and didn’t speak to him for almost a year, until he left to go on his journey to defeat me. Galvon thinking at the time, that his distance cousin wanted him to stay so he would be safe. Not aware of the relationship between Her and Lugo, that rekindled as they traveled.

I shook my head holding back Lugo’s memories. I ripped off Seilya’s robes and looked over her pale breasts, then looked towards Sheillie. Both of them the two women Lugo longed for, and both of them he planned to get if he survived his journey. If being the key word.

I smiled as I started altering the insides of their bodies, and the magic these women wielded.

* * *

“Come along,” I said getting slightly annoyed at Balia uncooperative attitude, at not wanting to get out of bed. Her belly was now thrice the size a pregnant human women. The children inside of her almost ready to come out into the world.

“I don’t wanna,” She pouted her jealousy getting worse since I brought Lugo’s cousin and first lover into the towers basements.

“Are you defining me?” I asked darkly.

“N-no master,” Balia said remembering her place and dropping her attitude, at least for the moment. “The milk is for our babies I don’t want to waste it on those humans.”

I sighed, my note to the king giving me more time. The human kingdoms and their armies had settling down over the past few days. “Fine,” I said my patience running out, Balia’s maternal instinct to protect, and provide for our young winning over her reason. I formed a shadow around my arm.

Balia having a questioning look at what I was going to do. My shadow caught onto her nipples and started sucking out her milk.

“Master please don’t,” She begged as she tried to thrash about, the weight of her stomach and wings pinning her in place. “Master our babies need it, your cruel.”

I let her whine while I soaked up her milk in my shadows. Normally I would let my females do what they wanted while carrying my young. But in Balia case I needed to feed Andra who’s changes where going slower than I thought they would, and Seilya who only needed to drink milk for the next day or so. Then could live off the magic in my body like Shellie and Vice.

After a few more moments I pulled my shadows off her. Balia face full of smoldering anger, not once did she look in my general direction.

I sighed and teleported to the towers lower levels, and looked upon the women.

“Wanb et, wanb et,” Vice moaned like a cheap whore shaking her pussy every one of her sixteen nipples hard, every once in a while they would drip milk made from the excess magic in her body and mixed with the juices that ran down her seductively corrupted body and mixed on the floor. “Wanb et,”

I looked as Shellie she had a simple look on her face like all she did now was moan and squeal in pleasure, completely forgetting how to speak.

I put my finger to Shellie’s mouth and she started sucking on my fingers, knowing she would be a quick study when it came to using her mouth. I took my finger s out of her mouth and stuck them in her pussy the other girls moaning and begging for their turns. When I finished fingering Shellie I walked past Vice.

“Plowse,” She cried “Gib et, Bad I need et wanb et.”

I flicked one of her oversized nipples, the simple touch sending her into multiple orgasms.

“Lugo,” Seilya moaned over and over the only world she ever said.

I was slightly disappointed with the elf at how easily she was to break, not even struggling or putting up a fight while I kept her restrained here. Having Lugo’s memories I knew even after all these years she was still deeply in love with Lugo, the same way he loved her. My appearing to her in the middle of the night brought her into my arms and a passionate kiss, her dwellings showings she was in a deep depression. The cuts on her writs also telling me that she failed to kill herself. When I came for her she put up no resistance and didn’t care whether Lugo was real or not just for the chance to have him back.

“Lugo,” Seilya moaned as she stuck out her tongue.

I kissed her passionately and let her suck on my tongue for a few minutes before I forced a shadow in her mouth and started feeding her. Seilya drinking the only source of food she had for a week. After I finished feeding her I went over to Andra.

Andra’s high resistance to magic made the internal changes to her body slower than the others as well as lowering her sexual inhabitations.

“Good morning,” I said looking at the sleeping princess. “Open up.”

Andra looked up at me, heavy rings under her eyes from the lack of sleep, from the women around her moaning, and screaming all night long. Their need for sleep almost nonexistent since the changes I put in them.

“No, please let me go,” She said weakly her mouth dry. “I want to go home.”

“Come on, honey you need to eat.”

“No I don’t want to,” she said shaking her head.

“Andra can open your mouth, or I can open it for you.”

Andra looked me in the eyes filled with rage, and frustration. She opened her mouth while my shadow snaked in and started pumping Balia’s milk into her mixed with my magic to help force the new changes on her body.

After I finished feeding her I started playing with her ripe body, Andra breast doubling in size since we started.

“Why am I not acting like them?” Andra asked.

“For the very reason I choose you, your high resistance to magic would be useful to my offspring.”

She dropped her head forward and started sobbing. As I slide my finger into her pussy my fingers going deeper and deeper into her women hood.

“So you and Shellie are both virgins huh,” I said mocking.

“Please Lugo don’t,” She begged tears running down her face.

I smiled as I easily tore through her hymen. Her sleep deprivation would only let me break her faster now, that I started letting my shadows play with her body, and began showing her the pleasures of the flesh.

“No,” She screamed as I took my hand out and replaced it was a shadow. “Please stop it!”

I smiled as I let the shadows to play with her insides, and had another one silence her by going down her throat. I let my shadows continue to molest her body, and returned to my chambers.

In my room Balia was moaning her arms and legs wrapped around her stomach her pussy in full view. I smiled knowing it was finally time.

“Master,” Balia gasped.

“I’m here,” I said as thick light blue fluids gushed out of Her Pussy. I positioned myself right in front of her legs and waited.

A small light blue hand come out of her pussy, the infant digging its way to freedom.

I gently took the hand by its wrist, and pulled the baby out. It looked much like a human child except for the two bumps on its head and the small wings on its back, along with its light blue skin, the girl kicking her legs and stretched her wings and looking up at me.

A few moments later the next one stuck its head out. I pulled and looked at it She had feet like that of a lizard and no wings, but a tail like her mother.

After I pulled the sixth and final baby from Balia the little ones roamed around the room taking turns at Balias motherly flesh, greedily drinking her milk. Out of the six there was only one male, who had one horn on his forehead and two spikes coming out of his shoulders.

I checked on Balia, she was physically exhausted, and wasn’t getting any better as the little ones drain her magic from her breasts.

“Master,” She said weakly as I stroked her. She looked at the four little one taking turns drinking from her. “How are they?”

“Good,” I said “Very good like always.”

“Thank you master,” She said looking away “Are you going to take my eggs now?”

“When the little ones sleep and you have regain strength,” I said stepping away from her, one of the girls who had eaten her fill wrapped herself on my leg.

I looked down at the little red skinned baby, her two horns coming out of the side of her head and curving to the front Like Balia, and having wings like mine, her dragon like tail wagging, as she dug her nails in my leg to firm her grip.

I opened a portal and came out to the nearest forest, and took off into the air flying high in the sky, looking for my prey. After flying around for a few minutes I saw a giant bore roaming the woods and swooped in on it. With a quick motion I lopped off its head with my shadow.

I landed on top of the bore and sat down. The little one letting go of my leg and making shallow claw marks with her nails on the bore’s skin. I made a portal under the bore and we landed in my bed chamber the little ones scurrying around the dead bore. Peeling off the skin so that they could drink its blood, and eat its flesh.

I went over to my lonely demoness and layed next to her, as she faded in and out of conciseness. When the little ones finished eating they crawled up the bed sheets and cuddled around me and Balia, sharing our warmth.

After the next few days Balia regained most of her strength, she was still unhappy about my taking her milk and feeding it to Andra, Seilya who were now able to live off my magic.

The little ones soon began roaming and flying around the halls, never straying too far away from their mother. Every night Balia would enter my chambers to sleep with me, the little ones always following behind their mother.

“Alright,” I said Pushing Balia down on my bed. The little ones locked out of the room clawing at the door. “You ready?”

“Yes Master” she said, As her tail grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

“Good guess but no,” I said as my shadows held down her limbs.

“Why not we haven’t made love in three days, Master I’m lonely,” She whined.

“You just want me to impregnate you again so I won’t take any of your eggs. Don’t worry I’ll play with you later,” I said firmly holding he breast. “But first I need to grab a few eggs.”

“No!” She screamed struggling ageist her bonds. “I don’t want to let them go they’re mine. I’m supposed to bare them for you not other women.”

“Balia,” I said getting annoyed, as the little ones outside the door started to shriek and claw at the door even harder.

“No,” She said looking away from me and tried to close her thighs as best she could.

“Balia.”

“No, no, no, no.”

I slapped her across the face, silencing her cries, Balia turning her head away.

“Who do you serve?”

“Y-you.”

“Who do you obey?”

“You,”

“Who is your master?”

“You,” She said opening her legs and sighed. “Master, please don’t do this, Please don’t Master.”

“Stop begging,” I said stroking her hair.

“Yes Master,” She said in defeat.

“Don’t move Nero,” I whispered as my shadow went into her pussy, and stopped at her womb. Then very slowly I forced my way in. Nero cried out in pleasure as my shadows explored her womb until I found what I wanted, I gently pulled one egg out dosing it in magic as I sucked it out of Balia. And dripped it in my hand, the egg now the size of a small marble.

A tear falling from Balia as she looked at the egg. I continued taking eggs from her until I gathered the amount I needed.

I tried to brush Balia face but she turned away from me.

I teleported into the chamber, all the women moaning and panting even harder as I walked by. I stood in the middle of the room, looking over the four women. I Held out my hand my shadows going into each of their pussy all the women moaning their bodies orgazuming filling their mind with pleasure. My shadows going into each of their wombs, all six for Vice.

After a moment I started pumping the eggs into them when I finished all their stomach where full with Balia’s egg, especially Vice.

I walked up to Shellie my cloths vanishing, my hard cock ageist her wet snatch. Her eye’s pleading to have my thick meat plunged into her, her longing of being filled the past few weeks finally being fulfilled, as I continued to thrust into her. The other girls in the room started shaking their hips begging for their turns even if they could no longer verbally tell me what they wanted.

As I increased my speed the tightness of Shellie pussy my dick only going in half way until I hit her womb. Shellie had a look of pure pleasure on her face as she moan. As I finished I released a huge amount of sperm inside of her almost half of it falling as I pulled out of her loose Pussy.

I passed Vice the longing in her face begging me to fuck her. “Pussy, put et in my,” She forced herself to say past moan.

I went over to Seilya, and looked her over.

“Lugo,” She moaned over and over as I forced myself in her, Seilya sticking her head forward, licking and kissing my face.

“Ready to bare my children this time?” I asked as I whispered in Seilyas ear.

“Yes,” She moaned “Won’t let her take our baby away again.”

I kept Lugo’s memories and anger back, and decided I would piece this little drama together later, and gave my full attention to filling Seilya with my seed, then moved onto Vice.

I waved my juice covered dick in front of her, Vice looking at it as her life depended on it.

“You want this?”

“Yess,” She slurred drunk of lust and longing.

“Let me ask you something, was Seilya with Lugo’s child?”

“Yes,” She moaned. “Pleawe phuck.”

“Did you kill it?”

“Yess, now give it to me.” She begged “Pleawe I need et.”

I slowly put my dick inside of Vice, her body spasming instantly as she climaxed. I looked at her and smiled as I moved in and out. The alteration to her body making her cum from any movement inside of her, Until I finally came inside of her all six of her wombs soaking up my semen.

I pulled out of her, her face covered in bliss and relief from her sexual release. Then I moved over to Andra, after fucking all these women I really didn’t reach my release only forced myself so I could finish impregnating these women.

I knew I would have to find Balia after and have her take care of me.

“Please I, I want it,” She whispered “I want you inside of me.”

“Oh, what a naughty princess you’ve turned into, moaning like a little whore. What would your Mother and Father say if they could see you like this.”

Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

“There, there I’ll always take good care of you,” I said as I plunged into her my dick only going one third of the way in her tight cunt to small for my massive dick. She no longer begged for me to stop, she no longer pleaded for me to kill her.

Now she was like the rest of them, her bodys sensitivity was brought out the its fullest, she felt pleasure like never before, as well as pain. A light slap would now feel like a hammer at full swing striking her body.

Even so, she thought about how good the pain felt whenever I broke one of her bones, or cracked her pelvis. She wanted the pleasure of my dick inside of her.

As I thrusted into her as fast as I could, I accidently forced my way into her womb. The eggs inside making space for my dick. Her womb closing around my head. I started thrust back and forth trying to get out until I pulled her womb out of her pussy. The magic I used to alter her body made it easy to pull and stretch her out.

Andra screamed in pleasure and pain, her head on my shoulder gasping. Another load of my semen going straight into her womb. I grabbed her womb and pulled my dick out making sure not of the eggs fall out as I stuffed it back inside.

All the women in the rooms sexual stated for the first time in weeks, of not being allowed to truly climax. Soon they would give birth, and then I could start the real fun with them. Because even thou all they wanted was sex and pleasure now. Deep in their minds I could feel them crying to be free, trying to find some way to escape this horror as they watched themselves beg for more. I was going to break them, of these thoughts, and put new ones in their place.

I wouldn’t just alter their mind, I was going to remake them just like I did to Balia. I was going to turn them into demons.

* * *