The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains copious and graphical sex. In some parts of the world it may be illegal to read this if you are under 18. Then again, I’m 17 so how much sense does that make? To be honest, this stuff is pretty sick even if you’re over 18. You have been warned. Now enjoy!

Demonette

By Left Hand Harrison

Girls and women lit up under the street lights and in the headlights of their car. As the vehicle crawled by, they leaned forwards, making the most of their breasts and their fake smiles. The four lads inside peered out of the window at the heavily made up faces and the light, skimpy clothes.

‘Aren’t you cold, luv,’ the front passenger called.

‘Yeah,’ she called right back, ‘Wouldn’t you like to warm me up?’

He couldn’t think of a reply before she was behind them and the car driver was slowing down for a look at the next offering. So he just laughed loudly.

That laugh was starting to wear down the driver’s patience. It had seemed like a good idea when he had proposed that the four of them cruise around and find a prostitute, but the idea was obviously more novel to the three students than it was to him, because their nervous jokes and over-cooked cockiness was jarring badly. He wished he’d just sold them their gear and left them to it. Instead of staying and getting drunk with them. Now he felt miserably sober. He almost pulled over, looking at a woman, possibly in her early thirties, with big breasts. She leaned over to the side window and gave Steve, the one in the passenger seat a good view of them. She had nice hips and, as usual, bleached blonde hair and dark lipstick. ‘Looking for business,’ she asked?

‘Nah,’ said Steve, before anyone else could speak, ‘you’re a bit old for us.’ Gary- the driver—pulled away before the woman could actually spit through the window or something and watched her give them the finger in the mirror.

‘For Christsakes,’ he shouted. ‘Just what was wrong with her? Are you that scared of doing this or what?’ The two in the back seat kept quiet, not wanting to get involved. Besides, they were as nervous as Steve and none of them was quite as cool as they pretended to be.

‘She was a smackhead,’ he replied sullenly.

‘They’re all fucking smackheads,’ shouted Gary. ‘Why do you think they do this? Now do you want to get laid tonight or don’t you?’ In all honesty, he was in the mood to call it a night and go home.

The students, Steve and the two in the back—Patrick and Abel, all reassured him that they really did want to do this though, so he continued on. Although, it was clear that Abel, a soft kid from a religious family was only trying to fit in.

And then almost at once, they all saw her. She was walking down the street as though she owned it—her confidence was the first thing that anyone noticed. But no-one could miss her beauty either. She was tall (perhaps 5′10″) and raised an inch or two higher by the well heeled, calf-boots she wore. From behind they could only see part of her figure, the toned thighs visible between the boots and a short leather coat, she looked around and gave them a glimpse of her face in profile. It was sublime. Fine-boned, but very strong, with very full lips and swept back black hair. Her skin looked dark in the orange street light, possibly asian, or in part at least. She turned to face them as they pulled up next to her.

The front of her coat was open, showing off a torso naked except for a lacy black bra. The bra was struggling to contain large full breasts, and the small dark nubs of the nipples could be seen through the thin mesh. Her stomach was small but softly rounded, and her hips were wide and gorgeous. Beneath the coat she wore a simple pair of black shorts, showing long, strong legs. Everything about her was feminine, like a template of everything a man could naturally want. Her body was a dancer’s, although more womanly than most. Even her slim pale neck was entrancing, but her face, framed by long eastern black hair, was a study in disturbing beauty. She had an exotic face. Perhaps middle-eastern, though hard to say. The mouth was wide with swollen lips, made up in a lush berry red and glistening moistly. The cheek bones were high and her forehead was broad. All of her visible skin was smooth and though pale, had a slight dark hue to it. Over her eyes, she wore dark, wrap-around sunglasses. The streetlights were reflected in them. As she leaned forward, her breasts fell towards them, showing off the ample cleavage. A crevice that each of the young men in the car ached to explore.

Before Steve could speak, Gary leaned across him and asked how much? The sunglasses looked into the car. ‘All o’ yer,’ she asked? Her voice was mid-range and smooth, though her accent was East End and jagged. Gary nodded—yes.

‘Two-hundred.’ She replied. Everyone in the car swallowed. But there was something about her. She was out of place here, despite the clothes and the voice and the confidence. In fact it was that confidence that made her different. The others were victims, but she was at home here.

‘How much have you got on you,’ demanded Gary. They counted and accumulated, while the whore ran her fingers up and down the edge of the passenger window. The students had sixty on them. Gary pulled out his wallet—results of the deal he’d done earlier and a few the day before. It came to a hundred and fifty. He grabbed the money from the other three and added it to his own and thrust it at the woman. ‘Get in,’ he said with a leer, ‘you’re ours...’

The woman squeezed into the back with Patrick and Abel, sitting between the two. Both the boys hearts began to beat faster as her almost entirely bare thighs pressed against them. They stared mesmerised at the dark area below her stomach, that alternately appeared then vanished with the passing of a street light. Patrick took the initiative and placed his hand nervously on her leg. The skin was as smooth as if it were silk and despite the surprising fitness of the woman, was just soft enough to be very feminine. The woman leaned back her head on the seat and licked her glossy lips. Abel watched as Patrick slid his hand further up the thigh until it was crossing the rough lycra of her shorts. His fingers slipped over the mound of her pussy and began exploring, pushing them lightly in between her labia and feeling the wet softness inside. Fuck—she was wet. Enjoying himself, he rubbed his index finger all over her clit and was rewarded with a deep sigh from the woman’s mouth. He looked over at Abel and grinned. He inhaled, because their seemed to be a scent rising from her pussy. His eyes squinted for a moment. There was definitely a sharp scent in the car now, something slightly acrid but feminine, he put it out of his mind as he slipped his fingers as deep inside as the material would allow. Without looking at him, the woman reached a hand around the hesitant Abel’s neck and pulled him down into her cleavage, burying his face between her breasts. He resisted for a moment, unsure why, but then he found the warm softness of the big tits was inviting and the acrid, compelling scent of her overwhelmed him a little. Tentatively, he stuck his tongue down into the crevice and licked her. The same slightly sharp taste was on her skin too—a slight warm perspiration. He licked at it and found himself unable to resist doing it more.

In the front seats, Steve watched in the mirror as one of his friends fingered the pussy, and his other friend vigorously bobbed his head between the boobs of the near naked slut in the back seat. ‘Drive faster,’ he told Gary with a dry throat. Gary—whose dick was iron didn’t need to be told. And as he inhaled the scent of rising sex from the back of his car, he all but ceased to question why a woman as beautiful and sexual as this needed to survive by whoring herself out. The need to cum inside, on her, before her, any way at all, just so long as he could cum for her, was consuming him entirely.

The four men slammed the door to the flat open. They were desperate to cum and they needed the woman for it. She stalked into the flat as though she owned it, shrugging her coat off onto the floor. The men followed her in and then came to a halt as she turned around in front of them. Without hesitation, she reached up and unfastened her bra. The little black thing fell to the carpet, letting their heavy payload spring free. Her breasts were full and firm, jutting out proudly despite their size. Steve and Patrick ran forward and began fondling them. At the same time pulling off their clothes. Gary licked his lips obscenely and walked around behind her. In moment he was pulling off her skimpy shorts—she was naked underneath. Abel stared in fascination at her pussy. Despite how he had behaved tonight, he was a virgin and had not yet gone all the way with a girl, and now this! As he stared, a drop of cum formed between her legs and dripped into the carpet. She reached down with either hand and felt for Patrick and Steve who were now naked and nuzzling her breasts. She seized their cocks in her hands and began pulling on them as though she were milking them. Behind her, Gary was also naked now, and slid his dick up from behind into her pussy. The length of his cock slid up and down, in and out of her. As it did so, her pussy began to pour with cum in a visible stream. She bent forward, so that she was leaning right over. Abel could see Gary’s face as he mounted her from behind. It was contorted with lust and hunger for pussy. He valued nothing more right now than his dick being satisfied with her cunt. Underneath her, the other two boys were on their knees, licking at her breasts whilst she milked their cocks with her hands. Steve was utterly consumed now. Only a tiny fraction of his mind was still thinking. As he licked her breast and sucked on it, he was suddenly startled by a jet of hot liquid into his mouth. Hungrily he sucked harder, licking at the nipple. As he did so, he thought how large her nipple was, and how soft, and then it seemed like his tongue was going somehow deeper into the breast. And he recognised the taste of the liquid in his mouth. She was cumming through her breasts. He was too hooked on the taste and the scent of her to stop though, and he couldn’t pull away from her hand as it did that thing to his penis. In fact he didn’t think he could physically pull away from her. It felt like her hand was sucking at his cock, and it was drenching it too.

Abel stared in mingled lust and horror at what he was seeing. In her wrists, splits appeared, like tiny little pussies and as she slid her hands up and down their dicks, the heads of them pushed against the tiny labia, getting them wet. And then they were pushing them selves into them, and she was fucking them with the open wrists whilst her fingers stroked and massaged their balls. And her breasts opened up into two more pussies, there in the centre of the perfect globes. And his two friends were thirstily licking them out for the juices they offered. Abel was horrified by the throbbing need he felt in his own dick. And behind her, humping furiously, his will now completely absorbed, Gary’s face was like an animal’s. He slobbered and dribbled on her back as he panted and then began licking her spine, the bumps of which rose down her back. As he licked at one, it too softened and then spilt, like a ripe plum, into another pussy. Irresistibly, he began mouth fucking it, whilst he continued to screw her from behind. Rapidly, pussies began to appear all down her back in a line. He rubbed against all of them as he humped.

Still, Abel held back in terror at what he saw, but the scent of her was filling the room and it’s bitter, sulphurous smell was making his head spin. He began to back away from the orgiastic monster that seemed to be sucking the men into itself towards the door. But her head, which was still pretty and normal stared at him from behind the glasses. Under the woman’s will, the two men being either side of her, fucking her wrists, lifted their hands to either side of her face and lifted her glasses from her. Abel gasped in terror, but he was transfixed. He felt his will drain out of him. She opened her mouth and said some words. It was no language that he recognised, but some part of him understood her command. He quickly removed his clothes and knelt before her. By now she was lying down on the floor. Gary was lying upon her, his cheek pressed against her back which was now a map of tiny sucking pussies and little trembling clitorises. It seemed that they were pulling at the flesh of his cheek, as his idiot mouth drooled over, Abel noticed that little tendrils of the woman’s flesh was growing into his mouth. Steve and Patrick were already buried under the woman and it seemed as though their groins grew straight into the stubs of the woman’s arms. Fingers grew from the base waving like sea anemones. Still hypnotised by her eyes, Abel knelt down in front of her. Her berry red lips parted and a tongue the length of his penis slid out. It licked up the shaft of his cock, sending tremors of sick pleasure through his body. It flicked down again over his scrotum, lifting them upon itself and cupping them as though it were a hand, sliding them down towards her lips. Except her lips were no longer there. The lower half of her face had sealed up and then split again vertically, to form a large pussy out of which her tongue slid out and around his cock. The scarlet member had grown even longer now and coiled around his penis as though it were a snake. It alternately constricted and released sending spasms of pleasure through him. Behind her, Gary came, spurting his cum into her. His eyes rolled up into his head as he did. The woman’s body trembled, all the tiny clitorises waving in ecstacy and the pussy’s gaping hungrily. The tongue pulled his cock down, almost painfully and towards the pussy it came out of. The sensation was incredible. He felt his balls engage, readying to cum. Part of his mind was screaming but he couldn’t fight it. He needed to cum. He had to cum. The tongue was pulsating and pumping his cock to draw the cum out of him and the soft labia of her face were enveloping his penis, sucking them into her. His swollen cock couldn’t hold it back any longer. His balls pulsed and his groin spasmed as he spurted all his cum into the creature. He felt a painful sucking as it was taken from him. Beneath her, one of the others came at the same time.

For a moment, her eyes closed in pleasure. In that instant, her control was loosened. Abel pulled backwards, clambered to his feet and ran for the door. He was down the stairs in seconds and then out onto the street. He was still naked. He looked up at the house he’d come from. At the sole light in the window. And then the light clicked off.

He didn’t stop running for quite sometime.