The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains copious and graphical sex. In some parts of the world it may be illegal to read this if you are under 18. To be honest, this stuff is pretty sick even if you’re over 18. You have been warned. Now enjoy!

Demonette—Part II

By Left Hand Harrison

Jill decided to take a shower. She’d been at her wits end since the early hours of this morning, when her son, Abel, had returned unexpectedly from University in a state of shock. She’d stayed up with him, holding him while he shivered and stared and refused to say what had happened to him. Finally, she’d put him to bed and he’d slept until lunch, while she fretted. He’d been better by day, but as it grew darker he’d become nervous and scared again. Finally, around ten o’clock, he drifted off to sleep, although he’d wanted the light left on. Something she thought he’d grown out of by the time he was nine. She peered in to check that he was still asleep and then clicked it off, before heading for the shower.

As she stripped, she revealed a body that was very attractive. Although she was thirty-three now (she’d had Abel when she was scandalously young and disgraced her well-to-do family), her body was still firm and well proportioned. She did yoga and went to the gym three times a week. It had given her curves that looked fantastic on her small, 5′5″ frame. Large breasts still hung pertly on her chest and her waist narrowed nicely before filling out into a nice pair of hips. Her hair had been black, but she had (again scandalising her conservative family) dyed it blonde. She unfastened it from the clips that held it in place and let it fall down to her shoulders in wavy curls. She turned the shower on full, and opened the bathroom window a little, to let the steam out before stepping in.

The hot water streaming down her naked body helped her relax. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting the water trickle down over and between her breasts. She reached out and squirted some shower gel into her hand and began soaping her breasts and down over her belly. After the long day, she finally began to untense.

In his room across the hall, Abel muttered and turned in his sleep, disturbed by a vivid nightmare. In it, he was somewhere dark, naked and hot, and a tall, dark-haired woman was with him.

Jill began by sliding her soapy hands over body, briskly and efficiently at first, then gradually more slowly, moving towards her belly and her pelvis. In his dreams, the tall woman was dressed in some dark cloth wrapping, like a woman in an ancient city, with (he knew in his dream), nothing beneath. Jill’s hand began sliding lightly over the mound of her pussy. The dream woman came towards him and he couldn’t move away. He could hear the rustle of the loose thin cloth over her naked breasts and the swish of her bare thighs against each other. Jill’s fingers slipped briefly inside her labia, brushing her clitoris and sending a jolt of needed pleasure up her spine. The woman had long dark hair and exotic, dangerous features. Her eyes were heavily made up with azure blue make-up and dark kohl., but there was something about her eyes in the dream that he couldn’t quite remember. Something terrible. His mother’s fingers slipped in and out of her pussy now, moving slowly and rhythmically against her G-spot, each stroke driving her to do it a little more wildly. Hoping that her son was still asleep, she let out a little moan. The woman reached forward and ran a gold painted fingernail down his chest, along his groin and onto his balls. She cupped them in her hand and pulled him towards her. He took a step forward, close to her, she gazed at him, eye to eye and he felt his will faltering. In his dream he could smell her, a dark, musky, sulphurous scent that made him dizzy. He felt unbearably hot and weak and he wanted her. More than any other woman he’d ever looked at in life or in a photo, he wanted her to take him. She leaned in close to him, brushing her painted lips against his ear and whispered to him. ‘Where are you?’ Her voice was strong but very soft. Her fingers stroked his balls very lightly.

‘Here,’ he croaked, ‘I’m here.’

Jill paused in masturbating herself. Had she heard a noise? She glanced out of the shower cubicle at the window. There had been the sound of something there. She listened, a beat of air came as if from wings. Perhaps an owl, she thought? But she was too aroused to stop. She continued playing with herself, her fingers rubbing the clitoris and diving in and out of her vagina. In her fantasies, which were a whirling image of penises and broad chests, a woman interposed herself. She continued masturbating as the images flew through her mind faster and faster. Men and women, pornographic images of penetration and fingers rubbing breasts. And increasingly images of women. She’d never been with a woman before. Only ever kissed a female friend once when drunk. She fantasised about another woman as she plunged a second finger inside. She pictured a tall, taller than her, dark-haired beauty with a strong figure and large breasts. She imagined the woman taking her in her arms and pulling her close into a deep lingering kiss, their two bodies naked in the shower together and their breasts pressing together. Her eyes were closed and she didn’t see the tall, dark-haired figure waiting outside the frosted glass of the cubicle. Unconciously, she breathed in the scent of the stranger, and then inhaled more deeply. Her fantasies became more vivid, she could almost feel the sensation of the other woman’s touch. In his dreams, Abel paused in agony as the woman pulled away from him and then he saw that the woman had another with her. He realised that it was his mother, naked. She was so attractive, so fit and full. The woman stepped into the shower cubicle, standing in behind Jill and pressing forward slightly. Her belly pushed against Jill’s back, the hot water streaming down both of them. Jill moaned at the sensation, unsure whether it was real or imagined. Abel watched as the woman pulled his mother’s breast up in one hand from behind and leaned in and licked the arc of her neck. Jill moaned again more deeply at the grazing of teeth on her neck and the feel of the woman’s hips against her buttocks, her pussy rubbing against her tailbone, and her breasts pushed against her back. It began to rain heavily, but the rain was hot and Abel’s cock rose up hard and needy as the woman placed her hand over his mother’s furiously masturbating one and slid one drenched finger down towards the pussy. Jill leant her head back on the woman’s shoulder, Jill’s breasts standing out prominently in the rain as she tilted backwards. The woman slid a long finger inside his mother and began to stroke her inside. Jill gasped with pleasure, her body relaxed, falling into the taller woman’s, who seemed to take her weight easily. Even though it was his mother, the sight of the two women making love pushed Abel over the edge. His body was burning up and sweating with desire. He longed to touch his cock, to provide himself with some release, but a sudden flick of the woman’s gaze towards him froze him still. Jill’s mouth hung open, salivating and panting, rain running down her face as she came close to cumming. The dark woman’s fingers were a blur and her other hand kneaded Jill’s breasts. Jill felt her lower regions explode with fire as she came and the sensation rocketed up her spine and shook her with convulsions. She felt her mind give way under the pleasure and the smell of her new mistress. She came and came and every time she did, she knew that she became more and more the slave of this woman.

Finally, the woman released her and she slid down to the ground at the other woman’s feet. The woman looked around now at Abel who shook, though whether with desire or fear he could no longer tell. The woman bent down and hooked a fingernail under his mother’s chin docilely allowing her head to be raised and guided between the woman’s thighs. The woman was now standing opposite Abel and his mother’s back end was thrust towards him as she nuzzled at her mistress’s pussy. It wriggled back and forth, the lips of her own pussy visible as she went at her task. Abel was horrified to realise that he was still hard. The woman beckoned towards him with a crooked finger. Helplessly he walked forwards, despite this bringing him at crotch level, almost with his mother’s backside. He looked down at his mother’s head and almost threw up. The woman’s pussy had been streaming with cum, and traces of it were still on the cheeks of his mothers pretty face, but as she had drunk it up, refusing to let even a few drops of it go astray if she could, something obscene had happened. As if her flesh had become malleable in the solution, her mouth was fused with the woman’s sex. Her cheeks simply grew and stretched straight into the groin. He watched her swallow. Her eyes were open but unfocused. She looked lost in pleasure. He hated to think what that cum would be doing to her inside her as it suffused through her brain.

He steeled all the will he had, focusing on the wrongness of it all. If this was his dream then he could control it, but when he spoke, his voice didn’t sound half as strong as he’d meant it to.

‘Let us go,’ he said. The woman raised a perfect eyebrow and licked her lips.

‘You’re a strong one,’ she replied. ‘Are you a...’ she hesitated, searching for a word, ‘magician?’

‘No,’ he said, ‘but I know what you are—you’re the Devil, aren’t you?’

She stared at him in slight surprise, then shook her head. ‘No, but when He led us in our rebellion against the Host, I was there. I am one of the first ones, son of Adam. There are some few of us free still.’

‘Let my mother go.’

‘You are strong to still be thinking your own thoughts, but don’t assume you could overcome me. I could break you now and have you mate with her if I chose.’ Abel swallowed nervously. Deep down, he suspected that she could. His raging hard penis seemed to think so.

‘But I don’t want to break you. You’re useful to me as you are. Arrange transport for sunset tomorrow, wear whatever is appropriate for a banquet and find something suitable for me also. I will come here.’

‘What about my mother,’ he asked, looking at the naked figure of her writhing on the ground moaning in pleasure.

‘I will release her, if you obey me tomorrow.’ The woman stepped over his mother up close to him. He could smell her sulphurous odour and he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the evil beauty of her face. She smiled, and though he tried not to look at her eyes, she lifted his face to look at her.

‘I like it that you resist me,’ she murmured, ‘when all your friends fell so quickly. It’s that strength that I can use. But it deserves a reward, and a warning too.’ Her hand dropped to his penis, still swollen and needy. Her fingers stroked his balls and then curled around the stem of his cock. Firmly, but slowly, she began to masturbate him, whilst fixing him with her eyes. He moaned with desire and need. There was nothing in his world except her face, her fingers and the hot rain falling on them both.

‘I wont force you, child,’ she said. ‘You will give yourself to me in your own time, simply because that is what the deepest part of you wants to do. I am of a different order of power to you, and you long to belong to me. It is the nature of things.’ His cock was being pumped furiously now, his balls were full and he knew that he was about to cum as he never had before. He couldn’t fight his body’s desires, no matter how much he ought to. She walked around behind him, never stopping pumping his cock. She pressed her lips against his ears, they were wet from the rain, and she whispered—‘Do you want to cum?’

‘Please don’t,’ he begged.

‘Do you want to cum?’

‘Please...’

‘Wouldn’t you like to cum for me?’

‘Mustn’t...’

‘Aren’t you my pet, to cum for me when I wish?’

‘Uh...,’ he gasped.

‘Can you feel it about to spurt out of you?

‘Uh...,’

‘Wouldn’t you like it to be sucked from your dick?’

‘YES,’ he cried!

‘Do you want the cum sucked from your dick?’

‘YES!’

‘Wake up,’ she whispered.

Abel woke, to find himself in the shower stall. His balls contracted and shot the cum through the stem of his dick. He looked down to see his mother naked on her knees before him, her blonde hair wet against her back and her lips wrapped around his cock. He came, yelling with the pressure as the cum shot from his cock into her mouth. He collapsed back against the shower wall. ‘No—don’t,’ he gasped. But his mother threw back her head and visibly swallowed his cum down. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy as it trickled down her throat.

Abel sobbed in shock and relief. He lay on the bathroom floor, and Jill, on all fours came out after him. A tiny dribble of his cum came from the corner of her mouth. She crawled up to where he lay and nuzzled at his cock. Finding it spent, she just gave it a fond lick and crawled up next to him. As she wrapped herself around him, he recalled the woman’s words. “A reward and a warning.” This had been both. Abel looked at the bathroom window that hung wide open above him, and shivered.

End of Part Two...