The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE DEVICE

By HM SANDY

David had been working on his latest invention for three months and was stuck. Every time he tested it on his mice all they wanted to do was copulate. He was trying to get them to reduce their intake of food. He didn’t even have to turn it on any more, the mice were always screwing, it was as if they were now programmed to do that all the time.

“Dammit, here I was trying to make a way of changing a person’s attitude and all I came up with is an electronic aphrodisiac. Holy Shit, why didn’t I see this before, HOLY SHIT. I have to find out if it works on people. Who can I use to try this on? Its’ just me and Lynn and mom in the house. First things first, I have to make this device portable.”

His mind switched to double time. He began envisioning modifications in his circuitry he could see the whole thing in his head. Then as he started to build it he saw ways of reducing the size even more while at the same time increasing the power thus increasing its’ field of effectiveness. He even had a way of turning it on and off by remote control. After two weeks he had the whole thing finished. The only thing left was to try it on a human. Then several weeks later he was once again alone in the house with his sister Lynn. David was down in the basement making sure his Device was working properly, Lynn called down to him from the top of the basement stairs.

“David, I have Gym practice in a few hours so I ordered pizza for us to save some time. Come up now, please, or it will get cold.”

Lynn was his nineteen year old sister. While David was just turning eighteen. She was petite with a perfectly proportioned body. She had dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. David had yet to see anyone with eyes like his sister Lynn. They made her startlingly beautiful. With her gymnastic ability she was picked as first alternate for the Olympic gymnastics team. She really should have won easily but a week before the tryouts an accident caused her to hurt her ankle . Her dismount from the beam caused her to lose a point and that was all it took . She lost by one, one hundredth of a point. David was graduating with her and both had several scholarship offers. One school to which they both had scholarship offers was the UC at San Jose only ninety miles from home. The school offered excellent courses in Biology for Lynn, because she wanted to get a doctorate in physiotherapy and for David, he wanted degrees in electrical engineering and biochemistry.

“Listen up guys, if you go to San Jose it won’t cost a cent because of the scholarships and this way you can room together and I’ll feel better that you can watch each other’s backs.”

Lynn really couldn’t argue because she liked her brother and got along with him great. While David, liked his sister and easily got along with her. So it was agreed that, that’s where they would go.

Julia their mother acted as though she had to watch every penny. In reality she was a very rich woman. Why she acted as if she had to be so very careful about money she didn’t know. If she had to announce how much she was worth it would be many millions of dollars.

“What kind did you get?”

“I got a large pizza, half plain with extra cheese and the other half with mushrooms, sausage, onions and olives.”

His sister was wearing her bathrobe and had her hair wrapped in a towel.

“How come you took a shower now if you are going to the gym in a couple of hours.”

“I just wanted to test my ankle so I did about 45 minutes of aerobics. Anyway, I must be all healed, because there was no pain at all. Why do you have your book bag with you?”

“That’s good, I’m glad you are all healed. As for my book bag I’m going to call Pauly and see if he wants to go over some electrical circuits I designed.

David turned the Device on. He could tell it was working because he felt that tingle in the tips of his fingers and in his earlobes. His sister started to shift around in her seat. As if she was trying to find a more comfortable position.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me? For the last few days I have been feeling so strange. Like I really need something, This is the strongest I have felt it. Oh god, I feel so weird I…..I…..

Lynn reached inside her robe and was massaged her breasts. As she moved her hands down her body her robe fell open as she rubbed her groin. Both of her breasts were exposed to him and a flush spread across her chest and neck.

“I have to go up to my room. Please help me.”

As David touched her to help her up the sensation got ten times worse.

“Help me David I need it.”

“What, what, do you need?”

Lynn reached down and cupped his groin.

“This. This is what I want.”

David was amazed. He never expected anything like this. His sister was so turned on he was shocked. She began to fumble with his belt and when she got it open she started on the button at his waist. When she got that open she pull his zipper down and open. His jeans fell down around his ankles. Lynn threw her arms around his neck and she began reigning kisses all over his face and finally his mouth. David tried to take a step back but with his feet entangled in his jeans all he succeeded in doing was to fall back hard on his ass, with his sister on top of him. When he tried to speak Lynn pushed her tongue into his mouth to duel with his tongue and caress the roof of his mouth. Somehow she had gotten her robe off and now she was completely naked, her arms and legs wrapped around him, holding him tight.

“I need it. I need it so bad. Let me have it baby. Please. I’ll do anything you want. Anything. Give it to me Davy. Please baby.”

She had his boxers down too and was pulling on his stiff dick. She was trying to stuff it inside her pussy.

“Give it to me, god dam it. I need it so bad. Please. I told you I’ll do anything you want.”

He rolled her over trying to get her off him. All he succeeded in doing was to make it worse. The head of his cock was inside her. He didn’t want to fuck his sister. She was his sister for god’s sakes. He was thinking god she’s strong. It has got to be from her gymnastics. She was forcing him deeper inside her with her legs. He could feel some sort of barrier blocking his further entrance. He suddenly realized this was her hymen and he knew for certain she was a virgin. All of a sudden it was gone and he was hilted deep inside of her. Lynn was humping against him and it felt so good to be deep inside her. He began a slow rhythm of thrusts inside her. It felt even better moving like this.

“Oh, that’s so good, Davy. Do it faster and harder. Oh god, I’m going to cum I………AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH.”

David fucked her for the better part of another hour. In the missionary position, the doggy position, cowgirl position, reverse cowgirl position, bent over the table, bent over the back of the couch, in the easy chair, every possible way he could think of. Lynn loved it all and wanted more. They were sitting in the easy chair with her on his lap and she was making cooing noises. He suddenly realized the device was sill firing. He could still feel the tingle in his fingertips.

“Oh, shit. It’s still on.”

David didn’t know it yet but he had irreversibly programmed his sister to be his sex slave and she would be so, for the rest of her life.

“What is still on Master?”

“Why are you calling me Master?”

“I belong to you now Master. I felt you change me Master.”

“OMIGOD, what have I done.”

“Don’t be sad Master. Now, we can do this whenever you want. I love you. I’ll love you for the rest of my life. I belong to you now.”

“Wait a minute, I have to check something, stay right here and don’t move.”

He picked her up and sat her back in the chair. He found his shirt lying on the floor, in the pocket was the remote. With a flick of his thumb he turned the remote off. He ran down to the basement. He had put the mice out of the way on the other side of the basement. When he looked into their cages they were happily fucking away. He thought, Jesus, it’s true they haven’t been exposed to the Device for a while and they are still acting in the same way. He went back upstairs he looked like he was about to cry.

“Don’t be sad Master, I’m very happy you made me your slave.”

“Oh god Lynn I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to turn you into a slave.”

“That’s alright Master. I like being your slave. After my period you can try again to make me pregnant. It’s too late to make me pregnant this time but we can try again right after my period.”

“What, pregnant? No, No. We don’t want that yet. Definitely no. Tomorrow you will go down to the free clinic and get yourself fitted with a diaphragm and have them give you birth control pills. Thank god you thought of that.”

“Yes Master.”

“Don’t feel bad Lynn I didn’t say there would be no children I just said not yet.”

“Yes Master.”

“You have about thirty minutes till gym practice, do you still want to go?”

“Yes Master, please.”

“Go, and get ready then, but remember, nobody is to know about us and what we did, it is our secret.”

“Yes Master, thank you.”

After Lynn left for practice David was alone in the house, he was thinking about what had happened. (How could I have enslaved my beautiful sister? This is not going to wear off. What am I going to do? Oh god, how stupid can I get? We will never be able to hide this from mom. She will know something is wrong just from the way Lynn looks at me now. I’m going to have to change her too just long enough for me to figure out what to do to fix this.)

He ran up to his room. He took the batteries out of the Device and put in fresh ones. (Mom should be home from her CPA convention early Saturday morning, I’ll do it then. Please god, let there be a way out of this.)

When Lynn returned from practice she looked radiant. She seemed to have a glow about her. (My god, she is absolutely gorgeous, I never realized how beautiful my sister was)

“What’s up beautiful. Why are you so happy?”

“It’s because I’m in love with you, Master.”

“Lynn, you didn’t let on to anyone what’s going on between us did you?”

“Oh no Master, but if you come upstairs with me now I’ll give you an extra special blow job.

“You once told me you would never do that. You said a man’s thing would taste like pee.”

She grabbed his hand and was pulling him towards the stairs. He was sort of hanging back and then thought, oh what the hell, I already fucked her once what will it hurt if we have a little more fun. They ran upstairs as they started to undress. When they got to his bedroom Lynn was already naked to her waist. Her beautiful breasts fully exposed, her nipples hard and completely swollen with arousal.

“You know Lynn your tities would look even prettier if you had the nipples pierced with gold rings.”

“Your absolutely right, Master, I think a diamond would look good in my navel too.”

(I must be crazy, saying things like that to her this is getting out of control.) In the meantime they had both finished stripping and now they were both standing there naked.

“Get up on the bed Master. Put your pillows against the head board and lean back. Spread your legs and I’ll crawl between them and I promise you will enjoy this.”

David did as she said, his cock was already fully erect and getting harder by the second. She blew her hot breath over his cock, he didn’t think it did anything. but for some reason it got bigger and harder. Lynn licked the tip with her tongue. Then she swirled it around the glans and finally took it into her mouth. She started to hum and the vibrations were driving him wild and he groaned.

“Where did you learn to do that?”

“I asked some of the girls and they told me what their boyfriends liked. They all said they love giving head, that’s what they call it and they all said that it tastes great.”

“Jesus, I hope you didn’t say anything about me.”

“Of course not silly, I just told them I met someone when I went for my interview at college.”

Lynn licked his dick from his balls to the tip.

“Christ, that feels good.”

Lynn giggled and took his cock back into her mouth began sucking on it. She was bobbing her head up and down sliding it in and almost out of her mouth. She began going faster and faster. She was now grunting and groaning. Suddenly she clenched her buttocks so hard they looked like two coconuts. David started shooting his load into her mouth and she was swallowing it all, not missing a drop. Her legs started flailing up and down banging on the mattress. Her head shot up off his cock and she screamed AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH.

“They were right Master. I love sucking on your cock, it really is delicious.”

Her head was resting on his thigh and she was planting small kisses all around on the shaft of his cock.

“Please fuck me now Master, I’m all juiced up for you. God, I love you so much. I don’t know why I didn’t realize this before. ”

“Oh shit, I don’t think I ever want her to stop fucking me like this. I think I’m addicted to her. Now what am I going to do?”

He rolled Lynn off of him and straddled her body. Then before he knew what he was doing he was buried eight inches deep inside his sister. They had been fucking for almost an hour, Lynn had already orgasmed, hard, five times, and was about to do so again. He could see she was exhausted and was going to pass out, suddenly she screamed loudly I’m cuming again, AAA HHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH…..her eyes slammed shut, Lynn was out cold.

“I don’t care anymore. She’s my slave and she is going to remain my slave for the rest of her life. I can’t give her up. I love her. I’m going to keep her.”

David let her sleep till it was almost dinner time. He went back upstairs to wake her, but when he got to her bedroom she was awake already. She had just opened her closet door.

“What are you doing?”

“I was just going to put on my robe.”

“No, don’t do that, I like looking at your naked body. You’re very sexy.”

“Okay, whatever you like. I really like making you happy,”

David knew it was the endorphins that were flooding her brain that was giving her pleasure just by obeying him. She was adjusting to her new programming. She knew beyond a doubt that she was a slave to her brother, and that she had to obey his every word. When she did, everything felt good and she felt pleasure. She was more and more addicted to obedience, this made her submissive and docile. This meant to her, that she was deeply in love with him and it was not to be questioned. Just his touch made her libido go sky high.

“Would you like to fuck again, Master?”

“Yes, but we have to eat, perhaps after dinner.”

“Whenever you want, my Master I’ll be ready.”

After dinner, they were sitting in the big upholstered easy chair. Lynn was cuddled on his lap and he was playing with her nipples. He liked to hear her moan with desire. He was running his fingers through her pubic hair.

“I think I would like to remove all you body hair. I think it would make you even sexier.”

“If that’s what you want my darling Master. I have a can of hair remover that I use for my legs in my bathroom.”

“Really, well, what are we waiting for?”

David quickly led her upstairs to her bathroom. She took a can out of the cabinet beneath the sink. Velvet, the can read, be velvety smooth the velvet way.

“How does this work?”

“It’s a foam. You just spray it on the area that you want to remove the hair from and wait five minutes. Then rinse it off.

“That sounds easy enough, go stand in the shower.”

He began to apply the foam to her body. Her arms, her underarms, her torso and especially her pubic area, he paid particular attention to her slit rubbing the foam between the lips. He foamed her back and her legs he even had her bend over and spread her buttocks and he foamed all around her anus.

“How long do we leave it on?”

“It says five minutes on the can but I always find I missed some hair when I do. Of course I never had anyone help me before.”

“Well let’s wait ten minutes to be sure.”

David set the alarm on his watch. After a while he had Lynn step back out of the way from the spray and adjusted the temperature of the water.

“You really didn’t have much hair on your body especially your pussy.”

“I have to keep it closely trimmed because of gym and all the splits I have to perform.”

The alarm on his watch went off.

“Wait a minute, Lynn, I’ll get in with you.” He was only wearing a pair of boxer undershorts which dropped to the bathroom floor, and he stepped into the shower with her. The foam washed off very easily he couldn’t see any hair on her at all and when he looked at her pussy, it was bare, like a little girl. He bent forward and ran his tongue over her slit. She was soft and as smooth as velvet and she cried out Oh God, I need you inside me. He carried her out of the shower to her bed, they were both still wet. They fucked for many hours, she cried out from orgasm many times, he did too. Then they slept, still entangled, until morning. Lynn awoke before him, she managed to roll David off of her onto his back. She proceeded to give him a blow job that made him groan loudly when he came. David reached down and took her in his arms and gave her a long deep kiss.

“I love you Lynn, I really do.”

He could taste his cum in her mouth but he didn’t care.

“Let’s go down and have some breakfast. Mom will be here in two or three hours. I want you to call your friend and go to the mall. Go into Victoria’s Secret and buy a bunch of sexy lingerie, you know, string bikinis, thongs, lace panty shorts, the kind that leave the bottom half of your butt uncovered. Some new bras, the kind you can see through. You know what to buy.”

“He gave her the credit card his mom left with him and told her to use it for whatever she bought. Lynn left the house about nine forty five . She picked up her friend Janet at about ten fifteen and they got to the mall at about ten forty five . In the meantime David cleaned up the kitchen, went upstairs and straightened Lynn’s room and cleaned up her bathroom. Then he went back down to the kitchen and made a fresh pot of coffee. At five minutes to eleven he heard his mom’s car pull into the garage. He had figured everything perfectly. His mom walked into the house and saw David in the kitchen.

“Hi honey, I’m back, safe and sound.”

“Hi mom, want some coffee, I just made a fresh pot.”

“Oh boy, do I. I hate that drive from San Diego to LA.”

“Here have a seat.”

He pulled a chair out from the table. On the floor beside the chair was his backpack, inside was the Device.

“Okay, what’s up mom, you look like you’re about to bust.”

“You’re right. You are absolutely right.”

“Wait, is it good or is it bad?”

“Oh baby, it is good, it is very… Very… VERY … GOOD.

“Alright, you better tell me or you ARE going to bust.”

“Well after the meeting, I said to Ellen how about us going to dinner tonight. Do you remember her, the last time she was up here she was with her husband. We all went out for dinner.”

“Oh yeah, an older gal, she’s in her fifties right.”

“That’s her. Her husband passed away, bad heart. Anyway, we went to this Fou Yang, nice place, good Chinese food, Mandarin style. On the way back to our hotel Ellen stopped at a 7/11 on Market Street. She said she needed to get some cigarettes. She bought her cigarettes and at the last minute says give me a five dollar quick pick. I was standing next to her at the counter. Right in front of me, I mean, right there, in front of me, was my nemesis, Ding Dongs. It was like they were calling my name. I bought two. I couldn’t help it. In my change was two single dollar bills. So I said to the guy give me two quick picks also. So we got back in the car and went back to the hotel. I said goodnight to Ellen she had an eight o’clock flight to Phoenix. I went back to my room to finish packing. I was listening to the news on TV when they announce here are the winning numbers to the record breaking Super Lotto. Tonight’s pot is $432 million dollars. I picked up the pen from the desk in my room and copied down all the numbers plus the bonus number. I got my two tickets from my purse and started to compare the numbers. The first ticket was a looser not even a dollar. The second ticket was a different story. All the numbers matched including the bonus number. I heard the announcer say they would repeat the numbers on the eleven o’clock news. I was stunned. I wanted to know the numbers now. I just couldn’t move. I wanted to scream I won, but I was frozen in the chair. Something kept telling me to remain calm, so I sat there in the chair silently. At a few minutes to nine I switched to the pay channels and picked out a movie . I don’t remember the name of the film or what it was about. It ended at ten minutes to eleven. I switched back to the news channel and waited for them to announce the numbers again. When he announced the numbers I read my ticket, Every number matched. I heard the announcer say some lucky person right in San Diego was the single winner. I sat in that chair the whole night. At nine in the morning I called for a bellman and went downstairs and checked out. What the hell is wrong with me? I feel so strange. I feel so dam horny. Why am I feeling so crazy?”

“What do you mean mother?”

“Like I need to fuck so badly I don’t want to wait.”

Julia reached across the table and grabbed him by his shirtfront and tried to pull him across the table to her. The front of his shirt tore away, but she continued tearing his shirt away. She jumped up and came around the table towards him. David didn’t realize it but sometime during her story he had turned the Device on. He could feel the tingling in his finger tips. His mother was reacting very differently from his sister. Much more violently. They were standing facing each other and she continued tearing at his clothes. She was pulling at his belt and somehow got it open. She pulled it off and threw it on to the table. She tore the waist button away and with it the zipper and front of his trousers. His pants fell around his ankles. She started tearing at her clothes. Her jacket came off and he heard her blouse tear open, buttons flying every which way. She was having trouble opening her bra so she tore it apart in front and with a shrug it fell to the floor. David tried to step away from her but his feet were tangled in his pants. His mother was actually trying to rape him. Part of his mind was amazed at his mother’s reaction. Julia was bare breasted. Her nipples were erect and hard. All she was wearing now were her panties and thigh high stockings. David was screaming at her to stop but in her arousal she either didn’t care what he said or didn’t hear him. He slapped her as hard and he could and she fell to his side off of him. Julia was stunned. Her son had never struck her before. He grabbed her by her hair and banged her head against the floor knocking her unconscious. When she came to. Her wrists were tied tightly together and to the headboard above her head. He had just finished tying her ankles to the foot of the bed spread wide . She was lying face down on her bed. He had piled several pillows underneath her so now her ass was high in the air. She could see his backpack on the pillow next to her head. She realized she was completely naked she screamed for him to release her. David just ignored her. He picked up his belt by the buckle and wrapped the belt around his hand.

“ Now slave I’ll show you who is master here.”

The first blow struck her across the buttocks and left a long red welt. She screamed out in pain. David continued the whipping until he finally had to stop from exhaustion. Julia lay there whimpering. She had stopped struggling and lay there completely broken. Her new programming had been fully accepted. She now fully believed she was her son’s slave.

“Please Master, please don’t hurt me anymore .”

“Do you understand that you are my slave, that I own you, I own your body, your mind, your very soul.”

“Yes Master, I understand, I will do better, Please don’t hurt me anymore. Please. I’m begging you.”

“You are my slave and will remain so for the rest of your life.”

“Yes Master, I am your slave.”

David untied her ankles, still leaving her wrists tied to the headboard. He climbed onto the bed behind her, and took hold of her hips pulling her up onto her knees. He pushed her knees further apart and rammed eight inches of cock deep inside her. She was very wet from her beating and her pussy wasn’t as tight as Lynn’s. Still, she hadn’t had a cock inside her in a long time. She screamed at the sudden pleasure and the hammering he was giving her cunt. Before she knew what was happening she was screaming out her Cumming noises AAAHHHH AAAHHHH AAAHHHH . He kept driving her from one orgasm to another until they came at the same time. Then she passed out. He tried to wake her but she was out cold. He untied her and covered her with a light blanket. David went down to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess. He threw all the torn clothing into the trash. He was satisfied when it looked as if nothing happened. Julia was just waking up. She was standing as he came into the bedroom. Her back and her buttocks were covered with red welts from the whipping David had given her. As soon as she saw him she dropped to her knees and bent forward till her forehead touched the carpet. Then she kissed his bare feet several times showing her obeisance.

“Ok, Julia that’s enough, Suck my cock now.”.

“Er, er, Master, I have never taken a man’s thing in my mouth. I don’t know how to give a blow job.”

“First of all NEVE R call it a thing. You call it a cock, a dick, or a prick. You got that.”

“Yes Master.”

She began trembling, she was afraid he would beat her again.

“I never even did that for your father. I’m afraid it will taste like pee.”

“Really, when did you taste a cock before?”

“Never, Master.”

“Then how do you know it will taste like pee.”

“Julia was still on her knees and was looking up at him through frightened eyes, yet now there was something else, curiosity.”

David knew that all he had to do was tell her something and it would become real to her.

“After a man comes the taste changes to something delicious. Of course you will only be able to suck on my cock but you will find that it will always taste like your favorite desert Ding Dongs.”

“Really Master.”

“Taste it for yourself.”

“She touched the tip of her tongue to the head of his cock.”

“That won’t tell you anything, take my cock into your mouth .”

“It was true, it did taste like chocolate. When I cum, the cum will taste like the cream filling.

Julia eyes went wide with wonder. Now she under stood why so many of her friends loved to suck cocks. Why didn’t any of them tell her. She was salivating freely now and was sucking and slurping happily away. They all tried to tell her what she was missing. What a fool she was missing out on cock sucking for all these years. She was salivating so much some ran down her chin and dripped onto her tities. She raised her tit and licked it clean. What a wonderful master she had, to explain what she was missing . No wonder she loved him. He was always so good to her.

“You will have to ask Lynn to explain some of the better ways to suck cock.”

He came filling her mouth with cum. She pulled her head back off his cock. Then she tilted he head all the way back till her mouth was pointing at the ceiling and open her mouth wide to show her master her mouth was full of cum. Then she closed her mouth and made a big show of swallowing it all. David was delighted and laughed.

“I want you to perform this little ritual every time you suck my cock.”

“Julia giggled, yes Master. God, I love you so much.”

Lynn came home while her mother and brother were upstairs fucking. She had just returned after dropping Janet off at her home. She raced upstairs and found the two of them in the master bedroom. Julia had that, just well fucked look, and was lying there smiling at David.

“Do you mind if I join the two of you?”

“If you want to join us you have to be naked.”

“That won’t be a problem.”

Lynn started stripping, and in minutes was ready. She ran into the room and jumped on the bed with her mom and her brother. The three of them fucked the afternoon away. That evening he took Julia and Lynn out to their favorite restaurant for dinner. However, when they were about to shower he used the depilatory on Julia. Both women didn’t have a hair on their bodies except for their eyelashes, eyebrows and scalp. When they left for dinner David had commanded no panties or bras. They both were giggling like little school girls as the evening air caressed their pussies.

For the next five weeks he was fucking his mom and sister two and even three times a day. The three of them slept in the same bed naked in the master bedroom. He had them tell him what they liked when he fucked them. He never let them remember doing that. He even had them signal him with their fingers how they wanted to be fucked. A pinky pressing on his shoulder meant go slow and the middle finger pressing on his shoulder meant go hard and fast. The girls never knew they were signaling him, they just thought he was the greatest lover in the world knowing just what they wanted and needed. Every morning either Julia or Lynn would give him a blow job then whoever had the mouthful of cum would share it with the other during a soul kiss. Around four thirty Lynn would get home from practice. She would rush upstairs, strip, and join David for her afternoon fuck. By five o’clock Julia would get home and join them naked. After her afternoon fuck the three of them would nap till seven then they would dress for dinner and go out to a restaurant of one of the girl’s choice. Tonight it was Julia’s choice. She had chosen Savaresse’s, an upscale Italian restaurant. Since David had become their Master it seemed to Lynn they were living a lot better. Julia had gotten him two credit cards with high limits and made sure that he always had five hundred dollars in cash in his pocket. He made Julia get rid of her Mini and get a Chevy Suburban . He didn’t think she was a very good driver so if she had an accident she had a better chance she would come out unscathed. He got a blue Ford Mustang convertible. Lynn liked it so much he got her one in bright yellow.

One Saturday Lynn came home with a girl. She was very pretty. Lynn introduced her to David.

“This is Janet, she is trying out for our Gymnastic Team. I’m going to teach her couple of routines for the team. This handsome guy is my brother David.”

“Hi David.”

Janet was very shy and wouldn’t look David in the eye.

“Would you like some water or a soda?”

“No thanks, I’m good.”

“Okay, I’ll see you girls later.”

David went back down to his lab in the basement. He was working on a new circuit when he heard his mother talking to the girls in the back yard. She had just returned from her run. Julia was running a mile and working out in the gym every day. She had been doing this for weeks and it showed she had lost close to twenty pounds and had a fabulous figure again. The Device had in some way made her gain a full cup size in her chest and her vagina had gotten much tighter. She was now a 34D with a 22 inch waist and 32 inch hips. Lynn had changed too. She and her mother could pass for sisters. Their figures were identical. With their dark auburn hair they were striking. Whenever David took them out for diner, which was, most nights, as they walked to their table it seemed every man in the restaurant watched them walk. Their hips now had a roll to them that made their buttocks and their breasts have a delightful jiggle. David was sure they had no idea how sexy they walked.

Lynn was telling mom that Jan and her mom had just recently move to this neighborhood. You know I have an idea.

“Why don’t you ask your mom if she and you and my family would like to have dinner together tomorrow so your mom and my mom could get to know each other. I think they could become real good friends. Their backgrounds are so much alike, your mom’s a lawyer mines a CPA. Both own their own firm. Your mom’s a widow, so is mine.”

“You know, I think you’re right. My mother has been asking about some of my friends parents. I think she’s been fishing for friends.”

When Janet spoke to her mother about going out to dinner on Sunday evening, Her mom, Caroline, told her to ask if they would like to come here for dinner. It would be much nicer if I made them all dinner. So Janet asked Lynn saying Caroline asked to speak to her mother, when Julia got on the phone it was Caroline who was talking.

“Hello, this is Caroline Mason, Janet’s mother, I’m calling about tomorrow evening, about the five of us going out for dinner. I was hoping, Mrs. Hunt, that you would rather like coming here for dinner. I feel it would be a much more polite way of meeting. Julia didn’t know what she was talking about, but she recovered quickly.

“What time would you like us to be there Mrs. Mason?”

“Please call me Caroline, Mrs. Hunt.”

“Ok, but then you have to call me Julia.”

“Why don’t you all get here about six o’clock, That way we will have time to chat and have some wine and just get to know each other for a bit. Then we will have dinner around seven. ”

“Sounds wonderful, we’ll be there, thank you.”

The moment I saw Caroline Mason, I knew I had to have her as my slave. She was startling in her beauty. She had curly, jet black hair that fell to her shoulders, but, it was her eyes that grabbed you, they were the palest blue I had ever seen. Janet had answered the door, and she made the introductions. I could see that she was also a beauty that was about to blossom, she may not become the stunning beauty her mother was, but she would be close. I know it was stupid of me to enslave two women I really did not know, but I just had to have Caroline.

Julia said, “David, where is the wine we brought?”

“Oh, I said I forgot something in the car, I’ll be right back.”

As he was going out the door, he heard Caroline say “You really didn’t have to bring anything.” When he came back he was carrying a bag and a table centerpiece of flowers. It was a low floral arrangement that was very professionally arranged. They were in a long, low, oval bowl. The flowers too, were cut short so as not to obstruct the view of anyone at the table.

“Oh how beautiful they are. Where on earth did you find someone to make such an arrangement?”

“There is a place on Latimore Dr. that specializes in making table pieces, it’s called ‘Jefferies’ I’ll call you and give you their number.”

“Here let me take the wine and I’ll put them in the refrigerator.”

“If you have a decanter I’ll open one, will we need a red or a white for dinner?”

“I made a roast so we’ll save the red for dinner. I’ll serve the white now while we chat. If you hand it to me I’ll put it in the freezer to chill for a few minutes.

As he handed her the wine her fingers seemed to linger on his for a moment, David thought is she coming on to me, she has to be 34 or 35 years old. Janet was what, 18 or she will be next month, according to Lynn.

“It’s a good thing you are so tall. The wine glasses are on the top shelf. I won’t have to get my little step ladder.”

“In this closet?”

“Yes that’s right.”

“David took down five glasses. “Is there anything else you will need.”

“Um, yes, you can get one of the serving trays from that closet there.”

While they were talking and getting things, Caroline decanted the red and leaving it open to breath for a while, she put the decanter in the fridge.

“I’m sorry if I seem to be staring at you, but you look so much like my husband, it’s uncanny. You could be him 17 or 18 years ago.”

David took the white from the freezer and open it. The he poured five glasses of wine and put each glass on the tray. Shall we go back to the others.

“Yes, of course.”

As we walked into the living room mom and Janet were talking. Julia looked up at us.

“Janet just showed us a picture of her father. It’s amazing how much he and David look alike. They could have been twins. How old was he when this was taken?”

“Frank was 5 years older than me so I would say 34 or 35 years old.”

“Do you have any photos when he was younger?”

“Yes I do.”

Caroline got up and went to a side board and came back with a photo album.

‘Here’s one when he was 18. Oh my goodness,” she looked up at me then back at the photo. “It’s the same face. Not long after this he made me his sl… I mean, we were married. God, I loved that man, he was the love of my life.”

When she looked up here eyes were teary.

“Well, enough of that, drink up everyone.” She raised her glass and said, “To absent friends and lovers.”

“I think the roast is done, I’ll go check.”

“Yes it is. Julia, Lynn, David, let’s all go into the dining room. Janet, you come into the kitchen and help me. David why don’t you sit at the head of the table. Lynn you and Julia sit to his right. Janet and I will sit opposite you on his left.”

When everyone else was seated Caroline, walked around the table filing their wine glasses with red wine then finally her own.

“David would you like to make a toast? “

“Yes, to all my beautiful ladies.”

Everyone raised their glass, and then sipped some wine. David turned the Device on by pressing the on button of the remote. The Device was in the hollow bottom of the table center piece. When David felt the tingling in his fingertips, he told Julia and Lynn to go back into the living room and wait for him to finish. They both immediately got up and went back to the living room. Their Master had given them an order so they obeyed instantly. It felt good to obey he could see the pleasure register in their faces.

Meanwhile in the dining room Caroline and Janet were reacting to the Device, They were both particularly sensitive to the Device, in less than five minutes they were both frozen in place and beginning to go in a deep trance. They were both becoming reprogrammed. He went upstairs to the master bedroom. It was a large room with a sitting area and what appeared to be an office area. He went to the desk and opened one draw, it contained many folders. He started to search through them and found one marked financial. He took that one out it was a thick folder. It was a list of banks dated three days ago. He quickly counted the banks and the amounts of the various accounts, his eyes widened in surprise. She had almost $22 million dollars in liquid assets. This didn’t take in the stocks and bonds she had listed in her summery. Caroline was a very rich lady. David glanced at his watch, 23 minutes had gone by since he activated the Device. When he returned to the dining room both Caroline and Janet were staring into space, Their eyes were completely glazed .

“You are both my slaves now and will be so for the rest of your lives. Do you understand me.?”

“Yes Master. We are your slaves.”

“I have raised your libidos five times higher all I have to do is touch anywhere on your bodies and your lust for me will become almost uncontrollable. You have become extremely passive and submissive but only to me. Every time you obey me an endorphin will flood your brains giving you both great pleasure. The more obedient you become the more pleasure you will feel you will become addicted to the endorphins causing you to want to be more and more obedient. You are madly in love with me and this love will constantly grow. There is nothing you will not do for me. You will always seek to protect me. You will never tell anyone that you are my slaves because you know they will try to interfere. You will not keep any secrets from me. Your will always tell me the complete truth.”

“Do you understand everything I have told you?”

“Yes Master.”

“Janet until I tell you any different you will obey Lynn as you would me. Come with me, Caroline you will stay here quietly till I return.”

He brought Janet into the living Room.

“Lynn, Janet will obey you now. Take her upstairs and strip her naked make a list of anything she needs to change . Go through all of her clothes what she needs to get rid of what types of underwear and lingerie she has what she needs to get. Find out what type of sex she likes what kinds of fantasies does she have. Write everything down. Now go.

“Yes Master.”

“Julia I want you to go through the house. Tell me if we would all be more comfortable here or in our house. Which one should we sell. Don’t forget that we have a full gym and sauna. Should we sell both and why. Should we buy a different house or should we build. I want lists and reasons for everything you write down. In the master bed room there is a desk in the bottom right hand draw is a bunch of files. One of them is marked financial see if you can get a handle on how much she is worth what I have to do to transfer it all to me. Do you understand everything I want?

“Yes Master.”

“Good now get started.”

“Yes Master.”

He went back into the dining room.

“Caroline, come with me.”

“Yes my Lord.”

“Did you know that I would come back for you?”

“Yes Lord, you always said you would never leave me. Master I have been very frugal with your money. I have amassed quite a fortune in the time you have been gone. The only large expenses I have incurred are this house and the office building I purchased at a very deep discount. It has increased in value more than ten times. The building actually pays for itself and still leaves a handsome profit.”

“You must never tell anyone our secret. It is only for us to know.

“Yes Master.”

“Tell me what have you missed most in my absence?”

“Everything, your cock pounding my pussy, you shoving your cock up my ass, I missed those wonderful beatings, the bite of the whip on my back and buttocks, the pain but I think I missed the whipping most. Ever since you taught me the pleasure of pain I have longed for you.”

“Strip I want to see that gorgeous body of yours.”

“Yes, my Master. I belong to you forever. I’ll always do anything you want.”

She stood before him proud in her nakedness. Her pussy was hairless and he noticed it immediately.

“You shaved your pussy?”

“No Master. I had the hair removed by a process called electrolysis, it is permanent, hair will never grow down there again.”

“Well I think you look very pretty and at least ten years younger.”

“I have had Janet done the same way, at first she tried to resist. Claiming the hair made her a woman, but I used the whip the way you taught me. Now she is very obedient.”

Julia in the meantime had finished going through the house. The house was quite large it had seven bedrooms. The master bedroom was huge. It was forty seven by thirty and the master bath was bigger than Lynn’s bedroom. The shower really got to her. It was all glass. The overhead spray was a rain head a seven inch circle of water nozzles. When you stood under it, it was like standing in a heavy rain storm. Plus it had twelve needle spray heads. You could turn off the rain with a little lever and turn on the needle heads. The needle spray heads were set in the Chrome pipes that lined three walls at one end of the shower She also knew from the water control that it had instant hot water with thermostatic control. A person could dial the temperature of the water that suited them. But what really got her was the steeping tub. It was deep, if she sat in it she could have the water up to her chin. La piece de la resistance was ten nozzle heads with controls that lined the back and sides of the tub. With a touch of a button the bather could turn the tub into a Jacuzzi. The tub was long so that two people could sit in it at the same time, the fill spout was set in the center on one side. The tub was set into a frame of porcelain wide enough so that the bather could sit on it comfortably swing their legs over the edge and just stand up and be inside the tub. There was also a set of steps on the side facing the fill spout for the bathers to step up and step down into the tub. The steps were offset out of the interior so that the bathers would have plenty of room inside without interfering with the legs of the bathers. A set of brushed stainless steel railings lined both sides of the steps to help with the balance of whoever was about to bathe. There was also a regular toilet and a bidet. The wash up area had duel sinks for two people to wash their hands or brush their teeth or do whatever in their daily toilet. She really had never seen a bathroom like this. The bathroom really convinced her. Sell their house and they all move in here with Caroline and Janet.

She went back out into the master bedroom and went to the desk David told her about. She opened the file draw and took out the file marked financial. It took two minutes to discover that Caroline had more than $22 million in liquid assets. She did a cursory look at her portfolio of stock and bonds and guessed at 50 or60 million more. She didn’t know the per share price of the stocks so all she could do was guess. Caroline was a very rich lady. Julia giggled and thought not as rich as me once my master lets me cash in my lottery ticket. Julia didn’t know Caroline also owned a seventy story office building that was now worth over three hundred million.

Caroline was sitting on her master’s lap, completely naked and relaxed in the arms of her Master. David was playing with one of her nipples. It was tickling her and she giggled like a young girl. I have kept my butt plug in. I wear it every day all day till I need to use the bathroom. Then Janet pulls it out for me because I can’t get it out by myself. It’s because of that notch that encircles the top. Once the anal sphincter snaps into that notch I can’t get the leverage or the correct angle to get it loose. So I trained Janet to take it out for me. She can get the T-Bar and chain that fit into the hollow at the top. That’s another reason I can’t take it out by myself, once that T-Bar is locked into that notch I can’t get it out. Janet uses a crocheting needle, you know the one with that little hook to pull it out. Then with the T-Bar and the chain it’s easy to remove. I got a butt plug for Janet too. She hated it in the beginning. but after a couple of weeks she began to like it especially at school where she has to sit on those hard wooden chairs. She even bought a hard wooden chair to use at her desk in her room. I’m sure she will make a wonderful butt fuck for you.

“Is she still a virgin?”

“Oh yes, I’m sure she is. She has never dated or even went with a boy. Yes I’m sure she is still a virgin.”

“What about you Caroline, have you been with anyone?”

“What? NO, ABSOLUTELY NO! I would rather die that let anyone but you inside my body, How could you ask me that. I have not been with a man for over five years. I have waited patiently for you to return, my master. I belong to you, only you. “

“You have been a good and faithful slave and for that I and going to give you a reward. I am going to give you pleasure. Every time you obey me whether by thought or deed you will feel a surge of pleasure throughout your body. Stand up.”

David had already made sure that she would receive an endorphin surge every time she obeyed. Caroline didn’t know that. To her it was as if her master had magically gifted her. As she got up to stand before him the endorphins flooded her brain and a surge of pleasure swept through her body. Her mouth opened in wonder, Then large grin spread across her face.

“You truly are my god, and Master.”

Caroline dropped to her knees, then she bent forward and kissed his feet over and over. She looked up to stare into his eyes.

“I love you, Master. I will always love you. I will always obey you happily”

At that moment Julia came into the room. She saw Caroline kneeling naked before their Master. Without any hesitation she quickly stripped off all her clothes and knelt besides Caroline, naked also, then quickly bent forward and kissed David’s foot.

Still keeping her eyes on the floor she announced “I have done as you commanded. We should sell our house and move in here with my new slave sister. There are seven bedrooms in this house, more than enough for the five of us, especially if Caroline and I share your bed at night. If it is your wish, Master, I can take Caroline and Janet to the mall tomorrow and have them pierced and tattooed with your mark of ownership.”

“No, I don’t think so. I’ll have Lynn do that. I need to have a business talk with you and with Caroline and Janet out of the house tomorrow, we won’t be disturbed.”

David went out to the hallway and called to Lynn,

“Lynn please come here to the master bedroom. I need to talk to you”.

Lynn came into the bedroom immediately followed by Janet. Janet was blushing all the way down to her nipples. She couldn’t look anyone in the eye. The two of them had been eating each other’s pussy for over an hour.

“I hope you two had a good time together.”

“Oh we did Master, she’s delicious.”

This caused Janet to blush even deeper.

“Lynn, I want you to bring Caroline and Janet to the mall. I want to have them both pierced and tattooed with my mark of ownership. When we get home I want you to remind me to give you two vials of the special ink for the tattoos. (The special ink David was talking about, David had designed it himself in his lab. The gold was real gold in the shape of tiny, almost microscopic, fish scale like particles, that when injected under the skin glittered in the light. The purple consisted of tiny globules of purple ink that made the color stand out so vibrant there was nothing like it on the market.) Both Julia and Lynn were tattooed with this ink. “ Julia from now on we are going to have weekly meetings I am definitely not taking full advantage of your knowledge and your skills you are now my right hand person.”

“Really, Master, that will make me your No.1 in the harem.”

“Yes, but don’t get too full of yourself. I am going to make Caroline my No.2, she has skills that you and I will both need. She is to be part of our weekly meetings. I’m not going to be wasting either of you. You will both have full control of the girls. Ultimately, though, I will have full control of you all.

Since it was summer the girls were on their summer break from school. I told Caroline and Julia to arrange to take ten days off from work. We were going up north to claim Julia’s lottery winnings. It was four and a half months since she won, and by now there would not be any reporters to hassle them. David arranged for a four bedroom suite at the Sacramento Hilton. He asked the girls if they wanted to take a tour or the gold fields but they weren’t excited about that at all. So he decided to come straight home after dealing with the lottery commission. The people at the lottery office wanted to notify the newspapers to have their pictures taken, but David insisted no publicity and definitely no pictures. He asked for and got a letter which guaranteed the privacy of the winner. The people at the lottery commission were not too happy about that.

For the next few weeks he just enjoyed his new slaves. Caroline became a tiger in bed. She always demanded hard and fast stroking. Just about every two weeks she would do something to piss him off. She would reluctantly bring David the whip and David would beat the crap out of her. Afterwards he would fuck her in the ass, as hard as he could. She loved every minute. She and Julia would love to put on a Sapphic show for his pleasure. Julia would don a strap on dildo and fuck Caroline in every way imaginable. In between fucks she would beat Caroline with the whip. Caroline would usually pass out for an hour or more. At this time David would fuck Julia in the ass as hard as he could. She would scream and struggle and try to get away, beg and sob, and finally pass out. He would fall asleep from exhaustion. When he would wake up he would find his beauties snuggled tightly against him. Caroline loved every minute of it, Julia loved every minute of it, and I guess he did too. He did notice one thing with all his slaves. Their tities got bigger and their pussies got tighter. Also they seem to develop a slight paunch, what the guys use to call a humping belly.

It was a little over a year since he took Caroline and Janet. Caroline was completely convinced that he was the reincarnation of her former master. She was ecstatic that he had returned. She had showed me some pictures of her and me (supposedly) at the shore, and some at a cabin in the mountains. The pictures in the mountains did look vaguely familiar. Then I shook myself and thought don’t fall into this fantasy or you’ll make yourself crazy.

Caroline and Julia begged to be allowed to return to their respective offices so they could still be in charge of their companies. They were proud of what they had built and I could not see any reason not to allow it so I said okay. Caroline’s owned the office building where her firm was located. It was seventy stories high. She told Julia that offices on the ground floor just became empty so Julia went to look at the space. Julia had just signed a new contract with a large corporation that would require her to hire sixty more accountants and twelve more CPAs. When she looked around her office space she wondered where she would be able to put more people, so she was seriously considering moving to larger quarters. With the people she was about to hire she would have 18 CPA’s and over 120 accountants. Hunt Enterprises Inc. had become a major accounting and investment corporation. They specialized in Federal and State tax advice and preparation. Investing, Payroll and all types of needs that a company or corporation would have in regards to money going into and out of a business. Julia was getting a reputation for solving problems with the IRS. Now that she was a sister to Caroline (in slavery) her business card read associated with C. Mason and associates Business and Tax Law specialists. Julia decided to rent then almost the entire ground floor Caroline also had to hire six new lawyers who were specialists it Tax law. Julia explained her idea of taking their combined companies public. The two corporations would become one and they would sell forty nine per cent publicly as stock. She showed Caroline a spread sheet showing the value of the two companies at present, then the value of the new company as predicted by Solomon Bros. (who had already agreed to handle the stock sale), after the stock sale, the two of them would be worth almost three billion dollars. Caroline was flabbergasted at how meticulous Julia’s plan was. Every question Caroline raised was answered right there before her. They had entered the world of big business. A world dominated by men, and if everything went as planned they were set up to grow many time larger. Almost every day they had lunch together at the Four Seasons, that very upscale restaurant on the top floor of the building. They both envisioned their companies growing twice their size from their new association. They had grown closer than sisters for they loved one another dearly. Their lunch usually took one and one half hours. Thirty minutes were spent on business the rest talking about their Master and his ability to drive then wild in ecstasy. What he did to them last night and what they hoped he would do to them that night. Caroline quickly agreed with Julia’s plan. She declared that she would start drawing up the papers to join the two corporations into one.

David had decided to take Lynn and Janet out to breakfast. They were seated at that new 40’s type diner on Sunset Blvd. He had heard that the food was really very good, and it was. The three of them were laughing about something silly, when in walked a woman and two girls. The girls looked enough like the older woman to make it easy to see that they were related, a mother and her two daughters. The three of them had very blond, almost white, curly hair, and were all very pretty. Yet there was something, yes, a sadness about them. One of the girls had some marks on her face. David suddenly realized what the marks were. Someone had given her a terrible beating. The marks were the remnants of that beating. The hostess was leading them to a table adjacent to theirs. Janet suddenly jumped up and shouted,

“ Megan, it’s me Janet. What are you doing here?”

The three women were startled, and then the younger girl rushed over and hugged Janet. David seemed just as startled as the three women were. The older one was smiling now, she recognized Janet too. David said to the hostess can you have someone put their table and ours together.

“Of course sir, let me get a couple of bus boys.”

In moments the tables were joined.

“You have to forgive the girls their manners, my name is Shannon Ireland, this young lady is Erin and that one is Megan.”

“ This is my sister Lynn, and I’m David Hunt. How long have you been in L.A, Mrs. Ireland.”

“We just got here the day before yesterday.”

“Are you here permanently or just visiting?”

“When we left New York it was for good.”

“I never want to see that place again,” said Erin.

Shannon said, “Erin calm down, don’t lose control of yourself, remember what the doctor told you.”

“Okay, no more talk about New York. Where are you guys staying?”

“We are at a small motel not far from here.”

“It’s a real dive,” said Erin.

Suddenly Megan piped up. “ M..M..Mom is..is..Er..Er..Erin Okay?”

David suddenly shouted “That’s it. No more talk about New York. No more talk about where you’re staying. The three of you are coming home with us and you can see Caroline again.”

“Yes sir.” Said Shannon.

“Yes sir.” Said Erin .

“Yes sir.” Said Megan.

David thought to himself, Jesus Christ, three natural sub-missives. The three of them sat there with their hands in their laps and their eyes on the table, not saying a word.

“We are going to enjoy breakfast. Then the three of you will come with the three of us back home and you will see Caroline again.”

“Yes sir,” the three off them said in unison.

They all had a very quiet breakfast, David paid the bill and outside he asked, “Did you come by car?”

“No sir,” said Shannon, “We came from that motel there.” She was pointing at a small motel a half a block away.

“That’s okay, that’s our Escalade right there, it will easily hold us all. Have you checked out of the motel? Where is your luggage?”

“Yes sir, We were going to go looking for a cheaper place. I don’t have too much money left. Please sir, don’t take what little money we have left. We won’t have anything left for food or lodging, please sir.”

“I won’t take anything from you, I promise. I’m only taking you home with me to see Caroline.”

Just then Janet spoke up. “Mrs. Ireland, you know me, my Mas….er David is a wonderful and kind man. He won’t hurt you in any way. You can trust him.”

She was still sniffling, she glanced up at David then looked back down at the ground. “Alright girls, get in the car.”

“Lynn why don’t you get in back with Erin and Megan and Shannon you and Janet can get in the front with me.”

“Erin immediately started crying, please let my mother sit with us in the back, don’t hurt her she can’t take any more, please sir , please.”

Janet spoke right up, “Erin calm down this instant, David is a good and kind man. No one is going to hurt any of you. Now hush up.”

No one spoke in the car all the way home. David was wondering what someone had done to these poor girls. They seemed to be terrified of strangers or was it only strange men.

“Would anyone like something to drink, soda, water, iced tea, coffee, anything.”

The three women sat staring at the floor, their hands tightly clasp resting in their laps. Shannon sat there trembling, had she fallen into the same trap that she had four and a half years ago. That was when she met Mark. He seemed so nice at first, helpful and kind. He understood right away that they needed someone to take care of them. To tell them what to do, what to say, what to eat, what to wear. Within three days he had them so tightly under his thumb, the three of them had to ask his permission to do or say anything. The first time Shannon tried to show some resistance he beat her so badly she was in bed for two days. After that the three of them showed no resistance to his control at all. He moved into Shannon’s bedroom and raped her that same night. If she tried to resist he would beat her until she was completely broken. After that he started on Erin. He bound and gagged Shannon in a chair and raped Erin before her. Deliberately hurting her. If she showed the slightest resistance he beat her, breaking her nose and blackening both eyes. He was now fucking both mother and daughter twice a day. He fucked them in every way possible. He used their pussies their ass holes and their mouths. When he fucked them up their asses they screamed in pain. He deliberately used no lubricant to make it hurt more. He liked hearing them scream. The two of them were perpetually terrified and he like it that way. He had Shannon give him more and more money which he squandered on his so called friends in drunken parties. Like a big shot he always picked up the check. He remodeled the basement, painted the windows with black paint and lined the ceiling and walls with a rubber egg crate type of material. When he was done the basement was sound proofing. He had a ‘friend,’ build him three cages of very heavy wire that had a solid metal bottom and a door at one end. The women were getting so disfigured from all the beatings he was afraid someone would turn him in. Erin’s face was lopsided with her broken jaw and broken nose, one of her cheek bones was caved in from a punch so she did look grotesque. However she was a pretty good fuck so he decided to keep her in a cage till he trained Megan in the art of fucking and sucking. He told her, once I get your sister trained, I’m going to turn you into fertilizer for the fruit trees. Erin had been terrorized and tortured for so long there was very little of her mind left. The words meant nothing to her. Once the cages were finished he brought them down to the basement one at a time. The women were so broken down all they could was obey any orders he gave them. He placed a leather dog collar around each of their necks and locked it in place. Then he had them crawl backwards into a cage. He had to get them inside this way because there was no room for them to turn around. Mark had some of Shannon’s teeth removed because she accidently scratched his cock during a blow job, He found a guy who said he would do the extractions for one thousand dollars. The man brought a bottle of chloroform and together they put her to sleep. He pulled out eight upper and eight lower front teeth. After they were removed he fitted a sort of muzzle on her head which didn’t allow her to open her mouth. Four days later he felt she was healed enough. He pulled her out of her cage and held her in place in front of him her smeared Vaseline on her lips. Her gums were still sore so it hurt like hell. With her molars still in place there was just enough room for him to squeeze his dick into her mouth. It was tight but that was what he wanted. When he was about to cum he shoved his cock all the way into her mouth. It went partially down her throat, so when he came the cum went directly into her stomach. She’s got two pussies now and the upper one is better than the lower one. He fed the women each a can of Alpo dog food every day. He enjoyed fucking Shannon’s mouth so much he had the same thing done to Megan. Except with Megan he had to whip her every day for a week. After a week of pain Megan would do anything so that he wouldn’t hurt her any more. Now that Megan was just about trained to fuck and suck him he decided that he didn’t need Erin anymore so he was going to kill her this weekend by throwing her into a wood chipper. That way he not only got rid of the body but she could be used as fertilizer for the fruit trees. Mark was a real monster, in the three and a half years that they were prisoners he had also spent or squandered close to three million dollars of Shannon’s money. When he bought a muzzle for Megan he also bought a cattle prod to use on the girls. He paid for everything by check. When the check bounced because of insufficient funds, the owner got so mad he called the police and turned him in telling the police he was keeping some women as slaves. When the cops arrived they wanted to search the place, Mark, as usual was drunk and attacked one of the policemen with a hunting knife causing a deep gash in one of the policeman’s chest. His partner shot Mark three times in the abdomen. They radioed for an ambulance and a doctor. The policeman who was not wounded started to search the house. When he finally found the women in the basement, and saw the condition of the women he became enraged. He ran into the kitchen and kicked Mark so hard in the balls he ruptured his scrotum. The shock and pain finished Mark off. Shannon and the injured cop went in one ambulance, Erin and Megan went into the other. In a matter of ninety minutes everyone (doctors and nurses) were talking about what happened to the women. Many doctors volunteered their services. The hospital the women were in was associated with Albert Einstein school of Medicine. Many of the graduates of the school served as interns in that hospital. When the chief of reconstructive surgery, (Aaron Cohen) heard about the women he came to see them, and after hearing more of their story he offered his services pro bono. He got the chief or neuropsychiatric medicine, Selma Goldberg to examine them, inside of ten minutes she offered her services pro bono. Together they went to the hospital administrator and got the three of them transferred to the Albert Einstein Medical Center. They would need to be hospitalized a long time. Dr. Cohen estimated Erin alone would need 13 or 14 surgeries to get her face straightened out. All of the New York newspapers ran their story front page for over a week. One of the newspapers started a fund to help pay for the hospitalization. Within three weeks over two hundred thousand dollars was sent in with much more on the way. They were in their fifteenth month in the hospital when the market meltdown hit. Jobs were lost because money dried up, all types of city and county services were cut because of budget cuts. The hospital administration started to push the doctors to release the women because of the drain on the hospital funds. Finally they were given eleven thousand dollars and three plane tickets to Los Angeles. Physically they were in pretty good shape. Their missing teeth were replaced with permanent implants, Erin’s face had been rebuilt, and she was actually beautiful again. Shannon’s scars were gone, the damage to her face repaired, and she too was beautiful again. Mentally, however they were very fragile. They found the motel on Sepulveda near the diner it was the cheapest they could find. The next morning they found Janet at the diner. Now they were sitting with Janet, Lynn and David in his house. It was his house because the women were his property therefore everything they owned was his.

David had started hearing whispering about two weeks earlier. There was nothing that was clear, that he could understand, just faint whispers. He was sure he was sick. Perhaps becoming a schizophrenic, hearing voices. Everything else seemed fine, more than fine. His understanding of things around him became more acute. He could get to the heart of a problem so fast it was as if there was no problem. He looked at Shannon and the whispers became a little clearer. He concentrated on her, The whispers became words, she was talking to someone. No, she wasn’t talking, her mouth wasn’t moving she …..

“Holy cow, I’m hearing her thoughts.”

He concentrated on her a little more and now it was as if she was speaking out loud. She’s praying, She’s hoping this wasn’t the beginning of a trap like the one they had just escaped from. It’s the Device, it does have an effect on males, it just takes longer may two or three hours before the symptoms make themselves known. When he concentrated a bit more he could read her memories everything came to him in a flash. David became physically sick. He had turned white and sweaty. He also learned that the three on them had spent almost a year and a half in the hospital.

Lynn said, “David, are you alright? You look sick. Can I get you anything?”

“NO, no,…I’ll….I’ll be okay I just need a little water.”

Immediately, Janet jumped up and ran into the kitchen. She brought back a glass and a pitcher of ice water from the fridge.

“Does anyone else want water or anything?”

“I’ll take a glass of water,” said Shannon and Erin simultaneously.

David’s stomach growled in hunger, they hadn’t had any lunch since that light breakfast this morning. He said,

“I’m hungry, how about a salad for lunch?”

Shannon seemed to perk up at that. She said meekly “Can I help?”

Erin, Megan, Lynn, and Janet followed us into the kitchen. He gave Shannon some Roma tomatoes,

“Here you can wash and dice these.”

To Erin he said, “Take this lettuce wash and cut up the leaves into bite size.”

He saw that Shannon was almost done with the dicing of the tomatoes so he gave her an unopened package of big button mushrooms and told her to wash and slice these. Then he gave Erin a half of a large red onion and told her to dice this and put everything into the salad bowl. To Lynn, he gave her a bunch of carrots and told her to wash and peal them and slice them into circles and add them to the salad bowl. Janet and Megan, he had them set the table for five of us. Shannon seemed more relaxed now that she was working in the kitchen.

“You seem to enjoy cooking, or am I wrong?”

“No, Mas… I mean no Sir, ..er,.. er… I always enjoyed cooking and preparing food for my family. It’s been so long since I did anything like this, I really missed it.”

“Are you a good cook?”

“I always thought I was.”

“What kind of meals have you prepared?”

“Just about every kind, I’m also very good at following recipes from any cook book, and I love Chinese cooking.”

“You know, we have been talking about hiring a cook, what kind of salary are you thinking of?”

“I wouldn’t need much but I would need room and board for myself and my two girls.”

“Let me think about it till after lunch, Lynn could you get that bag of toasted garlic croutons from the pantry, and put them in a bowl on the table along with a serving spoon.”

“Janet I think there is still a bowl of chopped, hardboiled egg in the fridge, please put that out on the table too.”

Oh, Lynn, glad you’re back , do you remember where Julia put that bag of sunflower seeds?”

“I think they are in the pantry. Do you want me to put a cupful and a teaspoon on the table too.”

“Yes please. What kind of dressing do you like? Wait, we only have three kinds left, Zesty Italian, Ranch, and Blue cheese. I’ll put out all three. Then everyone has a choice. I believe we are all ready, let’s all go into the dining room.”

By 1:30 PM that huge salad and two bottles of a very good Merlot disappeared inside everyone, plus almost all the fixings. By 2:00 PM the dining room had been cleared so it looked as if it had not been used at all. All the dishes were washing inside the dish washer. Megan and Janet were almost sound asleep on the love seat. Even Lynn and Erin were about to doze off on the couch.

David and Shannon were sitting side by side in two upholstered chairs, for the first time since he met them Shannon appeared to be relaxed. They were each holding a mug of coffee.

“Well, have you decided how much you want as a salary?”

“ I’m sure I would need at least $150.00 dollars a week and the girls at least $75.00 dollars a week.”

David managed to keep a straight face. I think I better let you take a look at your bedrooms. If you’ll follow me please?”

He led Shannon up stairs to the bedrooms. “The one at the very end is the largest of these five.”

Janet couldn’t believe her eyes. The room itself was huge more than twice the size of the room the three of them were sharing. In the sitting area was a 65 inch flat screen TV. About ten feet away, facing the TV was a love seat that was actually two electrified lounge chairs. At the push of a button, a foot rest came out of the bottom and the back adjusted to any position. Shannon pictured herself falling asleep watching TV in the chair every night. The furniture was by Henredon. It consisted of a four poster king size bed. A triple dresser. An Armoire. A dressing table. A ceiling to floor mirror. It had a walk in closet with room for 150 dresses, skirts, blouses, and slacks. At the back end was a wall with room for 75 pairs of shoes plus a button in the floor that lowered the front section and exposed an additional wall for another 75 pair of shoes. From the closet he led her to the bathroom. It had a steeping tub that also became a Jacuzzi. A full stall shower with a rain head and with a flip of a lever it would go from rain head to needle spray. That would spray the bather from three directions. The water was thermostatically controlled which meant endless hot water. A toilet and a bidet. It was the most sumptuous bathroom she had ever seen. In fact she had never seen a bedroom like this in her life.

“I…I…I…su…su…su…suppose I could get away with $100.00 a week and the g…g…girls $50.00 a week.”

David began to laugh, “I’m sorry, I’m not laughing at you, how about this. I’ll give you $200.00 a week walking around money and a credit card that will let you charge anything you and the girls want, as long as you bring me the receipt, plus each girl gets a brand new Miata convertible any color they want, I’ll also give them each $100.00 a week walking around money.”

“Is this a joke, are you teasing me?”

“Shannon, I’m not teasing you, I’m not joking. You said you knew Caroline for years, and that Janet and Megan virtually grew up together, I’m trying to help you. I like you. Please say yes. The money means nothing. I’m very very rich.

Shannon covered her face with her hands and was sobbing. Are you really Frank? I knew Frank, I know you look like him, you even sound like him. Are you really him? Frank always wanted me, is that why you’re doing this. Janet told me Caroline says you are Frank, she should know. She was with you for twelve years. Do you still want me. If you do, I’ll be your slave Frank. I’ll do anything you want. Do you remember the Astor hotel?

David had a sudden image of her in a red off the shoulder dress. She was in her twenties, maybe twenty two. He took her virginity that night.

“I took your Cherry that night.”

“My god, you really are Frank. Are you going to make me your slave Frank? Is that why we are together again, to fulfill my destiny? Do you know Erin is…”

“My daughter. Yes, I know now. I don’t want you to say anything to Caroline I’ll tell her if she needs to know. ”

Shannon dropped to her knees bent forward and kissed the top of his shoe.

“From this moment on I belong to you Master. For the rest of my life I will belong to you Frank.”

“You must never call me Frank again. No one must know.”

“Yes Master, It will be as you say.”

David and Shannon returned to the living room, he ordered Erin and Megan and Shannon to go back into the dining, he had them sit at one end of the table. Shannon sat in the center and the girls on either side of her. Under the table, directly in front of Shannon was the Device. He turned it on and watched them. The three of them seemed to be very susceptible to the Device in less than five minutes the three of them were in the beginnings of their trance. Their eyes were glazed and they were staring into space. They were not even trying to resist the reprogramming. They were accepting the reprogramming as if it was natural. The three of them were very relaxed, happy even, to become David’s slave. David was reading their thoughts. Shannon thought that this was her destiny to become a slave to her former lover. She had already convinced herself that she was deeply in love with David. She would gladly become his slave and obey him for the rest of her life. She was offering him her two daughters, whom she deeply loved, to be his slaves, to use as he saw fit. If he wanted to use them sexually, it was fine, because it guaranteed them his protection and care. The two girls were accepting David as their Master. If their mother thought it was alright for them to be slaves to this man, then it must be that Janet was right, he was good and kind. If he wanted to use them sexually then that was okay too. Their mother must have realized that there was that possibility, and then it was okay with them too.

David took his three new slaves upstairs to Shannon’s bedroom. You are all very much in love with me. He quickly began to fine tune their programming. In a matter of minutes he had the three of them not only in love with him but lusting for him as well. The four of them were on her bed. Erin was on his right side and was kissing him. Her arms were around his neck her fingers entwined in his hair. She had her tongue deep in his mouth dueling with his tongue. Megan was on his left side and had guided his hand down to her pussy and his fingers were already stroking her clit. Megan’s pussy was getting wetter by the second. Shannon had crawled between his legs and was deep throating his cock. Erin was watching her mother’s buttocks as soon she saw them clench tightly she crawled down and grabbed her mother by her legs and pulled her off David’s cock and quickly replaced her. Now she was sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow. In a few minutes she too had a huge orgasm and pulled herself off of David’s cock so she could catch her breath. When Megan saw this she straddled his body, grabbed his dick in her right hand and guided it into her pussy. Using her legs she was bouncing up and down on him allowing his cock to drive her into a state of ecstasy that she hadn’t felt in a long time. He fucked the three of them for over two hours. He used all three of their holes, mouth, pussy, and ass. When he couldn’t get it up any more he was totally exhausted. He remembered he came at least six times, maybe more. Now his dick ached, his balls throbbed. He decided he needed a heat pack and bed rest. How could he have been so dumb? Oh yeah, they were fantastic lays. The three of them were spread out on the bed in different positions. They were all unconscious or about to be unconscious. Shannon was quietly whispering his name. Frank, Frank you came back. No, no, that wasn’t his name, was it? Then why was he remembering some things. The cabin, her red dress, this is crazy; I’m falling for Shannon’s and Caroline’s fantasy. I have got to stop. He crawled off the bed and looked around for his clothes. There on the floor were his boxers and pants. As he reached out his hand for his boxers, they floated up and over to his hand. He quickly looked around the room and found what he was looking for. It was his back pack with the Device inside. Now he could feel the tingling in his fingertips and his earlobes. It’s been on at least three hours, probably more. He saw his shirt on the chair by the door. He reached out his hand and the shirt floated right to him. Inside the shirt pocket was the remote. He turned the Device off. He pulled on his boxers and put on his shirt. One more test, he looked at Shannon he wanted her to rise up off the bed. That’s exactly what she did, she was floating about eighteen inches off the bed. It was as if she was lying on an invisible shelf. He put out his hand and slowly turned it over palm down. Shannon was lying face down. He turned his hand back over and so did Shannon. He thought her back to her original place, and she floated back down to her spot.

“Wow, this is really something I have to think about and probably have to practice. I’m too tired right now; I’ll have to sleep on it.”

David started to leave the room and realized that it was a little chilly. He should cover them. Then he smiled. He raised the three of them up about three feet in the air. He pulled out the comforter and top sheet and left those floating near him. He put Shannon on the right side of the bed, Erin went to the left side, Megan he put at the foot of the bed her feet towards their heads. He looked at the top sheet and it stretched itself over the three of them. As he lowered it to cover the three of them he made the sheet fold the ends back so it wouldn’t cover their faces. Then the comforter stretched out over the top sheet making sure their faces were not covered. Then he lowered the three of them and the covers back onto the bed. None of them ever awoke. He left the three exhausted women sleeping; and returned to the master bedroom.

Julia and Caroline were sound asleep. Using TK (telekinesis) he raised them up and he lay down in the center of the bed; then he placed them down on either side of him. He kissed both of them on their foreheads and said good night. Under the covers all three turned to the right so that they were spooning one another. He was holding Julia’s left breast, Caroline was holding his dick and he was snuggled nice and warm between the two of them. As he drifted off to sleep he thought only a short while ago I didn’t even have a girl friend, now I have seven gorgeous women willing and able to do anything I want. He smiled and fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED