The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Devil Hunter Lace

Note from SinS: This is the first piece of active collaboration between myself and the incomparable VeronikaLace. It was written as a series of back and forth correspondences, which I have compiled,with her permission, into a single narrative below. She’s bloody brilliant and a fantastic writer herself, and I encounrage anyone interested to read up on her other stories too! Because of the nature of this project, updates might be sporadic. I will try and compile them into clean breaks whenever possible. Please send any comments or critiques to either myself or to VeronikaLace at the email address above. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 — Lord Akehito

Lace weighed her options.

She could retreat to her room and hide her time. But he seems to possess unnatural senses... So there might be no point. Her orders were to confirm demonic activity and what she just witnessed certainly qualifies. Her next step should be to eliminate the threat, but she knew nothing about this feature.

Then again, he was clearly doing harm... And likely growing in power. Delay could be costly.

Steeling her expression, Lace began to circle the rooftop gauging his reaction. If he seemed unable to track her location maybe she could move in behind him.

Akehito surveyed the ceiling, sniffing like a hound. He waited a moment longer, and when his new ‘guest’ was not forthcoming, he lost his patience.

“If the mouse shall not reveal herself, then she shall be flushed out,” he growled. Tossing Aoba-san aside by her hair, the sinewy lord of Koyasu house fell into a crouch. His muscles tightened and shifted beneath parchment-white skin, and on his back, the eyes of the oni tattoo flashed maniacally.

With a growl, he vaulted upwards in a single massive, vertical leap.

He hurtled towards the rafters, rolling into a somersault as he flew, but at the moment when he would have crashed headlong into timber and tile the shadows seemed to swallow him whole in a burst of inky smoke and sparking embers.

He exploded out of another shadow, on top of the roof, spinning in the air before landing on all fours on the blue-black ceramic eaves behind Lace. Smoke rolled off his body like water. His body hunched forward like a great loping wolf, eyes and nostrils flared wide.

Instantly, he caught sight of the shocked kunoichi now standing practically in his shadow. His mouth split wide, revealing a cage of ivory, sharp teeth.

“Shinobi,” he growled at the sight of her attire and weapon. “You can not hide from me...not in my own house.”

Stunned, Lace whirled to face him. She bared her sword and palmed the poisoned blade expertly. Even if he proved resistant to the toxin, it was incredibly potent, and would undoubtedly deliver a very awful surprise to the demonic Akehito.

She stepped away from his cast shadow... His power seemed wreathed in it... And catwalked to the side. Eyes on his, she tugged her scarf to cover her face.

“You’re own house? How can that be, when you are not you anymore? You bear the brand of a demon. Not your power. It’s lower. It runs you. It rules you. You are a puppet. You barely even exist. But I can help you. Or...”

Lace drew her sword across the shingles of the roof, smiling as they splintered against impossible sharpness of her sword.

“Or, I will, with regret, kill you. ”

Lace deliberately feinted her movements right expecting him to lunge and ready to surprise.

His eyes widened in alarm at her speed, at the skill at which she moved. Marvelous! Not some mere pretender, this was a true threat, a real challenge! He could feel the heat surge in his veins.

The cold utility of her ninja garb could not fully conceal her femininity. He would relish disrobing her, piece by piece.

He saw her sudden movement, blade gleaming with murderous intent, but rather than engage her he leaned backwards, arms spreading wide, and as he simply flowed backwards, gliding just out of reach of her sword and trailing smoky shadow in his wake.

“Oh, you will ‘help’ me indeed, little mouse,” he taunted, “You will satiate my endless hunger...and then you will serve me, like all the others!”

She smiled at his neutrality, still circling. “How did it happen? Was it Yoko-sama? Did she infect you?”

He stopped, tilting his head. “So, you’ve met my lovely ‘wife’,” he chuckled, “You are a resourceful little minx. And so certain, for one who knows so little.”

He straightened to his full height, nearly a head and a half taller than she, standing so still he might have been made of stone. But his eyes remained fixed on hers, following her every move.

“Yoko. Perhaps the most devoted of my followers. She alone kept the faith after my demise, she alone sought out the perfect vessel...the man you know of as ‘Akehito’.”

He laughed, his voice growing increasingly inhuman with every passing moment. She could feel it more than she could hear it; a thick, roiling will that billowed like smoke against the perimeter of her psyche.

“How trusting he was. How easily smitten. How could he suspect her, when she wrought such miracles? She cleansed the fields, brought prosperity to the plow...she even coaxed that flaccid little worm he called a cock into a semblance of life again. Why would he suspect a thing when she suggested the tattoo?”

“At least he didn’t consume those around him simply to survive. How many, demon? How many have you destroyed for your own selfish needs?” Lace moved closer, still circling. She stayed away from any deep shadows and certainly avoided his.

“How many more must fall, just for you?”

Akehito noticed how carefully she avoided the shadows cast by the moonlight. Clever girl. Clearly she had experience dealing with his kind.

It was time to see just how clever she really was.

“How many?” he laughed, “I have bedded hundreds, child, many far stronger than you. All of them succumbed. You shall be no different!”

In a single swift motion, he thrust his hand through the shingles at his feet, grabbing for the supporting beam beneath them, and wrenched upwards with hellish strength. The roof tore free with a scream of splintering wood as he hurled it, and all the clay shingles attached to it spinning high into the air.

Lace instinctively leapt back to avoid the explosion of violence, but then she saw the intent behind his mad destruction.

Shadows. Myriad shadows of all shapes were suddenly racing in a wild swarm all across the roof, all around her.

He grinned, “Dance for me, shinobi!”

Stunned by the display if raw power, Lace kart wheeled to the nearest remaining portion of solid roofing then with an acrobatic kick move, transferred the energy into a high leap trying to stay above the debris.

With her left hand she deftly sheathed the dagger then threw two items downward, one a smoke bomb.... Let’s see if he can navigate in that , the second an acid pellet which should detonate the bomb behind him she’d planted earlier.

The smoke bomb smashed at Akehito’s feet, exploding into a cloud of black, choking vapor. Instantly the inhuman creature was enveloped in blinding gas, while Lace’s second throw trailed only seconds behind. It found its mark, striking the parcel of explosives hidden behind the corrupted baron.

The explosion was immediate, and intense. Hot wind buffeted her as she fell back to the roof right behind the torrent of debris. She drew her blade, watching the cloud for any sign of movement. The scarf about her face would ward off the effects of the nerve gas she’d laced into the explosives.

Nothing, human or demon, could take a blast so close and come away clean. As soon as the smoke cleared and she got a clear shot, this would all be over.

Below them, the explosion had roused the castle, and she could hear frantic shouts of alarm and the panicked rush of a response. This had to end quickly.

The cloud began to drift and disperse. She raised her blade...

...only it was empty. Akehito was gone.

Lace forced herself entirely still. She gripped the exposed beam with one hand and let her senses stretch out from it. A creature as big as her opponent should be easy to locate if he’s nearby though the after effects of the explosion complicated things. Whether she located him or not would determine her next move.

Her senses, honed in years of training, were sensitive enough to differentiate between nearly anything that moved within a structure she could maintain physical contact with. If it moved, if it produced vibrations within the walls, Lace could pick it out.

A shadow, however, does neither.

And as careful as she’d been to avoid the hail of the ruined roof, to instinctively avoid the pools or darkness that seemed to be his domain, there was one she could not avoid, no matter how fast she ran: her own.

So focused was she on detecting him through the building, she did not notice how her shadow suddenly shuddered, or how it instantly grew to twice it’s normal size.

She did not see, until the ground beneath her erupted in a writhing web of inky black tendrils.

They lashed to her sword arm, twisting it out of her hand. They coiled around her ankles, her calves, her thighs. They crisscrossed her torso and wrapped around her neck.

And all at once, they pulled taut.

She cries out both in shock and frustration. “Stupid!” she thought to herself. Her mind raced as she felt the coils tightening around her. She’d assumed the demon was wounded... staggered from the blast. She was certain The bomb had surprised him. Even if he was, somehow, able to merge with shadow he must’ve been wounded before he’d had a chance. How could he have reacted so fast?

But then, what if he wasn’t? What if we hadn’t been affected at all? What if he could see in every shadow, everywhere? What if he was invulnerable? What if he was all powerful!?

She shook her head violently. No. Nothing is all-powerful, there are limits to everything, Even demons.

This creature likes shadows. Let’s see how he handles blinding light! With her only free hand Lace frantically tore a flash bomb from a belt pocket, clenched her eyes shut, and threw it savagely against the ceiling surface directly beneath her.

The volatile chemicals splattered together and released a blinding flash, momentary turning night to day. All at once there was a hideous scream and the coiling mass surrounding her burst into ash.

She was free!

There was a massive crash in the room below, out of her line of sight. She could hear something staggering about beneath her, and could hear it hissing in pain.

Through clenched teeth, Lace hissed out, “Yyyesssss!!!

She snatched up for blade then spun to leap through the gaping hole in the roof but was surprised when she had to stop and kneel for a few gulping breaths of air.

Then, eyes narrowed, she plunged into the chamber is below sword at the ready.

Inside the once pristine chamber was now a toppled mess. Debris from the ceiling covered the floor, and motes of dust swarmed as thickly as locusts. The weak candlelight had long since been extinguished, leaving only the moon overhead to pierce the shadowy gloom.

Behind her, Lace could hear whimpering. Glancing quickly over her shoulder, she saw the three women from before cowering against the wall, clinging to one another in panicked confusion.

Her quarry lay before her.

The beast Akehito had fallen onto his belly, and was struggling to push himself off the ground. His perfectly white skin was mottled with ugly welts and angry burns, which to Lace’s horror were sealing themselves shut right before her eyes.

She drew her blade.

The thing pushed itself to its knees. It’s back was towards her.

Without a word or noise, Lace expertly executed a long lunge intending to bury the sword into the creature, and pierce it’s hide from behind, then twist the blade violently to finish him off.

She sliced towards him, any number of vital points open and vulnerable with his back towards her.

Wait...on his back...!

The oni tattoo shifted strangely, the ink flowing as if alive, and all at once Lace realized ‘he’ had been facing her the entire time! But she is in mid lunge, and can’t correct her motion, so she turned her sword aiming for the middle of that hellish face....

And then the Oni’s mouth bares it’s fangs, and fiery eyes began to swirl. A wave of sudden, intense lethargy drained the strength out of her legs, and she stumbled, her blade falling just short.

He chuckled, rising to his feet, keeping the eyes of the evil visage on his back trained on her.

Like portals into jigoku itself, they glowed and turned with an eerie, indigo flame, but rather than granting light it seemed to snuff it out. The room plunged into blackness, until only those deep, dominating eyes remained.

And then Lace heard it’s voice; felt it thrill up her spine.

“Look into my eyes, little ninja...”

Lace groaned as she’s collapse to one knee, her dropped sword cluttering to the floor.

“HhhhuunGHhh nnnnooo...” Was all she managed to say. As the room around her darkened and the eyes of the tattoo seemed impossibly to brighten and sparkle, she could feel the world closing around her.

She was familiar with the technique. Inducing fatigue was one of the easiest and most effective psychic attacks. She’d used it herself as best she was able. But hers was the flame of a match compared to this inferno.

Her eyelids fluttered closed as she sunk down on all fours.

“H... How drained are you d...demon? Hngh... I interrupted your feeding.... You’ve h... Had to repair yourself... Twice. I’ll bet y... You’re running low...”

Lace managed to focus, and with with what psychic powers she had, formed a wedge of energy between them gently deflecting as much of the attack she could.

With faltering fingers, she managed to withdraw a packet of acid if she could just summon the strength throw it on the tattoo, maybe it would break it’s concentration.

The Oni’s voice oozed, like warm honey against the barrier of her mind, “Do not concern yourself with such trifles, child. You are weary from our little dance. Why not rest a moment...let your aching limbs relax...you have nothing to fear...I will not let you fall...”

All around the staggered kunoichi, shadowy tendrils began to manifest out of the dim. They did not strike or seize, for to do either might trigger her reflexive, trained response. Rather, they slid across her limbs, her waist, her chest, in a warm, subtle embrace, inviting her to ease into their invisible support to relieve herself of her precarious balance.

They twined into her hand, encircling her fingers and gently taking hold of the vial she clutched in her tenuous grip.

“Feel the strength draining from your body. With every breath, you feel yourself growing weaker...weaker...so tired, child...so very...sleepy...”

The tentacles began to strengthen their grip, bearing her weight so that she felt almost weightless, just drifting in a sea of soothing, endless black. The demon’s eyes continued to languidly, endlessly swirl.

“Hnnghg..n...noooo....” lace groans as she felt her strength continue to ebb... the hypnotic gaze and the soothing touch lulling her more and more. Realizing she might succumb at any moment, she fell back on her strengths: trickery. She took all the rage and frustration, even the humiliation of possible defeat that she could muster and packaged all that emotion... compartmentalized it. She locked it away, sequestering it deep in her conscious where it would remain until triggered by... by what...?

She considered the possibilities and, eyeing her opponent, chose to trigger the release of those emotions on her next sexual climax. She actually smiled at that surprise as her vision almost entirely faded. In a last, desperate effort to avoid capture, she blearily saw the acid packet, still held aloft nearby in the grips of an ethereal tendril.

With a cry, and with the last of her reserves, she lashed out and tightened two fingers around it, causing the soft end to tear, and deliberately allowed a few drops to strike her left forearm. Maybe the pain would help her snap free of the spell.

She watched the acrid substance splash against her arm, and steeled herself for the pain...only the burning rush she anticipated never came. The droplets rolled off her skin like water. As she stared in open mouthed confusion, something rippled across the exposed skin of her arm. An oily tentacle had flattened itself to near transparency and had wrapped itself protectively around her arm. Having shunt away the volatile liquid, it reformed itself into its thicker, writhing mass, and licked her skin almost affectionately.

The tendrils grasping the torn packet twisted it from her grip, where it vanished into the encroaching darkness.

The demon clicked its tongue disapprovingly. “No, my pet. You will feel only what I wish you to feel. When I wish for you to feel pain, you will feel pain. But for now...”

She felt the tentacles holding her arms and legs coil even more tightly around her. They cradled her body, lifting her off the ground and turning her so that she sat in a bower of the inky appendages. They raised her arms, trapping them above her head. They wound around each of her ankles, pinning them aside, but allowing her enough mobility that she was able to close her thighs if she tried.

She did, pressing them closed, wanting to deny him even to the bitter end. Her arms were held in place, but not violently so; he only held with enough force to prevent her from lowering her arms.

He pulled her forward, easing her back until she was supine before those hellish, hypnotic eyes.

“...all I wish you to feel...is pleasure...”

He brought a mass of tendrils up before her staring eyes, allowing them to hang there threateningly for a long, heart-stopping moment, and then they rushed forward, sliding against her body and seeking out the knots and clasps that held her uniform together. Her gi was undone and pulled apart. Two tentacles slid beneath the waistband of her leggings, plunging scandalously between her soft skin and the tight fabric. Where they touched, they left her feeling warm, tingly. There was a loud ripping sound as the tentacles located the vulnerable seams of her leggins, and began ripping them apart.

Soon she was left in little more than tatters; her leggings were a ruined mess, exposing long expanses of her naked legs and leaving only her underwear to cover the juncture of her thighs. With her gi pulled open, her bare breasts were left exposed to the demon’s ravenous gaze.

Only her mask remained; and the scarf that only loosely covered the lower half of her face. For reasons she could not understand, he had left them untouched...at least for the time being.

“Now, little ninja,” he crooned, “You’re all mine...”

“Nnhghgh.n..nnnnooo.....” was all she could pathetically reply. She struggled dazedly, lost in his demonic stupor, only vaguely aware of what was happening. Reflexively her body pulled and tugged at the coils binding her, and she moaned and cried as she felt her athletic body being so lewdly exposed.

Drunkenly her head tosses from side to side as she sifted in and out of consciousness. Then, Lace felt something utterly unexpected; two hands, two decidedly human, female hands, stroked enticingly along the outside of her thighs.

She squirmed, the surprise jolting through her hazy trance. “W-what...?”

And then, she found herself suddenly flanked on either side by the two women she saw lying senselessly on the ground when she first came upon the monster as he fed. They nuzzled in close, their skin so hot as to be nearly feverish. The tentacle-bound kunoichi couldn’t help but gasp as their slender fingers pressed into her exposed flesh, deftly massaging her long legs.

“So beautiful...” one of them cooed into her left ear, giggling mischievously. “What’s your name? Please, tell me your name...”

“Don’t listen to her!” Came a plaintive, almost pleading voice on her right. “You mustn’t listen. Please, we’re being controlled...fight...save us...!”

But even as the young nymphette entreated her desperately, her tiny hand moved boldly, now tracing the seam of her hip, dipping teasingly into her inner thighs.

“Obey them,” the oni droned, “Let down your defenses..Obeyyy...”

The ninja blinked several times as she forced her swimming thoughts to focus. The direness of her plight came into full, terrifying clarity, and she began to struggle with renewed vigor.

“s.. Stop touching me! What’s wrong with you?”

She pulled and strained... feeling the feverish memories of her sexual conditioning threatening to break the damn of her confused psyche. She looked about abruptly... trying to take in the situation. Then realized she’d been stripped and blushed and strained to cover up.

The sound of her voice only seemed to inflame the two concubines further. They sighed, moaning hungrily into Lace’s sensitive ears. Nails dragged across her thighs, her belly, they grazed along the outer swells of her breasts.

“There’s nothing wrong with us,” the one on the left breathed, “We want to make you feel good. Soooo...gooood...”

“She’s lying!” the one on her right whined, brushing her lips against Lace’s earlobe and throat, “We’re slaves...slaves to the master...he wants you to be a slave too...!”

“Mmm...yesss...so good to be a slave...” left purred, dragging a finger lightly along the length of Lace’s panty-covered slit. “So good...so...right...”

“Don’t listen to her! Listen to me...I want to help you. You can fight. You can resist...!”

“Laying on your back,” Left sighed, massaging Lace’s sex with long, insistent fingers, “with your legs spread wiiiiide...just waiting for him...waiting for his cock...”

“Noooo!” Right moaned, “Don’t let her trick you. Don’t think about his cock. Don’t think about it. It’ll arouse you. It’ll make you wet...! Don’t do it...!”

Seemingly against her will, Right seized one of Lace’s heavy breasts in her tiny hand, and began to squeeze, to massage it from base to tip.

“It felt so gooood!” Left whispered. “He is so big...he goes in soooo deeeeep....his cock...you’ll love his cock...!”

“He’s so strong,” Right whimpered, “And we’re...we’re so weak. Don’t let him inside you. Don’t. If you do it’ll be too late...!”

Lace groaned out in frustration.. .feeling their hands all over her... sharp fingernails grazing her clit, focing it to rise unbidden.

“Stop... stop! Stop touch...stop whispering my ear!” she looked at each of them as she said it, feeling the fingertips circle and tighten and tug against her nipple. She arched and moaned deeply... her adult needs had been... unattended for so very long...

She frantically looked for any opportunity... are her hands near the girls’ throats? How much slack do the tendrils giver her...

Gods, the one on the left knew how to stroke a woman’s folds...

“HnGGKKK!”

She clenched her abdomen and pulled her shoulders up and forward straining for all she was worth to get free. Her frantic attempt to escape surprised the two women. They were forced to release her while she thrashed. Left finally planted a firm hand against Lace’s belly and pusheed her hard back into the waiting nest of tentacles.

“Oh no, you aren’t going anywhere,” she cackled, “You’re trapped. Helpless. You can’t escape. Soon, you’re not even going to want to...”

“Don’t give up!” Right whispered, looking into Lace’s eyes imploringly. “You HAVE To fight. Resist him. Don’t let him know how tired you are, how badly you want to lie back...to rest...”

“She’s lying too, you know,” Left said, sneering at her sister, “She’s the biggest slut of all. She just wants the master’s hot, hard cock all to herself.”

“That’s not true! Oh, don’t listen to her! I-I never—” Right stammered.

“Oh but she did!” Left hissed. She had grabbed hold of Lace’s hips, wrestling them still with her soft, oppressive weight. Her breasts rolled enticingly against Lace’s bare stomach, her lips at her neck. “She tried to resist, like we all did. He held her in his lap, slowly feeding his cock into her dripping pussy, and before he was even halfway in she gave up entirely.”

“I didn’t want to,” Right sobbed, “I tried to fight him. I tried not to like it. I told myself I mustn’t like it, but he...he was too much...it felt too...good...” her voice trailed off, growing singsong, dreamy. Her hands returned to Lace’s tits, where they began to play with her suddenly rigid nipples.

“It’ll be the same for you,” Left whispered, kissing the hollow of Lace’s throat. Her fingers returned to her thin panties, this time playing with the narrow strip that ran between her swollen lips. “You won’t be able to help yourself. He’ll fill you with his cock. He’ll make you ache. Make you beg.”

“So please, you must resist!” Right moaned. “He controls me now. I was too weak to fight him. Now he makes me do this...he makes me want you...oh how I want you...!”

Unable to stop herself, Right lowered her head, and sucked Lace’s nipple into her hot, wet mouth.

“s....stop... Stop...!” Lace mumbled then cried out, just trying to keep her focus. But her past, as ever, haunts her. Fevered images of herself bound and pawed and made to scream and beg pound at her relentlessly as she feels the women’s fingers and tongues growing bolder with every moment.

When Right’s teeth close gently and grace Lace’s nipple she unconsciously arches her back, thrusting herself into the sensation as her nipple tightens stiff and hard and needy.

“Hunngghghh...”

She turned to Left, “Whether she’s lying or not, you’ve clearly succumbed. Have you no OOHHHgngngh..d..duh... dignity... no pride?”

“Dignity...pride?” Left smiled, and grabbed Lace behind her head, forcibly locking eyes with the bound kunoichi. She pulled aside the ninja’s scarf, exposing the lower half of her face. She brought herself dangerously close, so that Lace could feel the warmth of her breath against her lips.

“I used to be like you. I was proud. I clung to ‘dignity’ and ‘honor’ like a drowning man clings to driftwood. I know now how foolish I was. My Master has shown me. He doesn’t care how ‘proper’ I act. He just wants me naked, kneeling before him. He wants my hands, my mouth, my tits, my sex. He knows me for the slut I truly am. I don’t have to pretend any more. I don’t have to think. I just have to be.”

Her hand slid down Lace’s naked torso, lingering between her sensitive breasts before raking nonsense circles over her tensing belly with her polished nails. Slowly, tauntingly, they danced lower and lower.

“How much does your ‘pride’ and ‘dignity’ cost you, shinobi? How heavy is your burden? Why not just...give it up...?”

Her fingers found Lace’s panties, and pried their way beneath the waistband.

“Why not just...let yourself go...” she breathed, and at once slid her fingers into the waiting folds of Lace’s vulnerable sex.

Lace stared down with increasing dread as the finger maneuvered its way lower and lower. She could feel it sliding smoothly and insidiously over her sweat-dampened skin.

“No... no... you mustn’t... not there...”

She could see and feel her lips treacherously close to her own. When the fingers sunk home and she felt her pussy quiver and clench and cry out in pleasure Lace arched so lewdly they nearly kissed.

She then turned her head from side to side and struggled and pulled against her bonds.

“HunNNGGHGH..s..sssTtop!!! OHHHhhhh....”

“I love it when you moan,” Left sighed, nibbling Lace’s outstretched neck. “Louder. Show us all what kind of a woman you truly are.”

She pumped her fingers slowly in and out of the helpless ninja’s grasping sex, massaging her sensitive flesh with smooth, cunning strokes.

“You’re wet, ninja...where’s your vaunted pride now? It’s leaking all over my fingers...” she taunted.

“Oh, no!” Right moaned, releasing Lace’s captive nipple and gazing at her with despairing eyes. “Don’t let her turn you on! You must be strong! You must resist! She wants to make you wet for him...for his cock...”

“It’s too late, Akane,” Left giggled, “She’s losing. She’s too tired to fight me any more. Her pussy is getting soooo tiiiight...”

She began to pump her hands faster, focusing her attention on the hard little nub of flesh at the apex of Lace’s cunt. The darkness swirled around them, and at once Lace felt the tentacles binding her shift. They pulled, forcing her back to arc, laying her flat on her back. She felt the girl Akane suddenly shiver.

“He’s coming,” she whispered fearfully. “Oh the Master, he’s coming...!”

And by her head, Lace sensed a presence moving in the shadows. The grinning Oni face had shifted, flowing around Akehito’s body so that it was now positioned on his chest. He loomed above her, his closeness making her feel suddenly small.

She felt something brush against her cheek, and opened her eyes to see the drooling head of his monstrous cock hanging threateningly over her face.

“Don’t look at it,” Akane begged, “Don’t...!”

Lace gasped and moaned shamefully, her pussy flushing so wet. She and been so long without a lover she knew it was tight and god knows it was eager.

Her clit cried out in pleasure with every stroke of the infernal woman’s knowledgeable fingers. Her head turned from one woman to they next as they taunted her, making it even harder to focus, to concentrate.

She gasped at the sight of his incredible, huge cock hovering right over her. Desperate for any sort of relief from her overwhelming and rising lusts, she craned her head forward and tried to snap at it with her teeth!

It might have been a mistake.

He did not attempt to evade her; the shaft of his cock was close enough that she was able to make contact with her teeth, but all she met was a rigidity that might as well have been carved marble.

But his heat...his taste...!

She saw the thing tense, and the dribble of precum suddenly doubled. The thick, milky fluid leaked onto her chin, her cheeks; it fell in ropy ribbons across her panting lips.

“Mmm....” Left giggled, “I have to admit, I’m feeling a little jealous, slut.”

“DON’T!” Akane gasped, burying her face in Lace’s neck, her breath hot and heavy. “Oh god don’t taste it...! You might...you might like it...”

“Go on, honey,” Left whispered, slowing her manipulation of Lace’s pussy. She let her tongue dart teasingly into the prone ninja’s ear. “Do it. You know you want to.”

Lace clenched her eyes and mouth shut, panting through her nose, but even the musky scent... Gods, a single breath and her skin was suddenly alive and tingly. Every inch of her instantly more sensitive. Left’s fingers scandalizing her pussy, both their lips and bodies, so close, it was all just too much!

Lace threw her head back with a scream. And then, of course she tasted the demons elixir of seed. Demonic semen spilled across her tongue; salty, rich...male...

As much as she knew she should hate it, it made her mouth water.

Akane sobbed, “Nooo...oh no...it’s too late...you’ve tasted him, how will you ever stop?” As if to console herself, her mouth returned to Lace’s aching tits, kissing, sucking, and licking even as she murmured pitifully into her heated flesh.

“Look at her, Akane,” Left giggled, “She’s panting, like a bitch in heat. She can’t make up her mind.”

“Kiyone, stop,” Akane begged, “She’s too close. You have to stop! If...if she swallows...”

“Here sweety,” Kiyone said to Lace, reaching up with her free hand, “Let me help you out...”

Before Lace’s swimming eyes, she saw Kiyone’s small hand take hold of the throbbing member drooling onto her face. Her fingers struggled to close around him, but she gently guided him back, until the hot, glistening head of his cock brushed tantalizingly against Lace’s lips.

“He’s right there!” Akane squealed, “He’s too close, it’s too much—”

“Quiet, slut,” Kiyone sneered, “She’s a big girl. She knows what she wants.”

Kiyone caught Lace’s clit between her thumb and forefinger, clenching it captive. At the same time, her hand began to slowly stroke the pulsing shaft in her hand, and the sticky flow of precum became more insistent against Lace’s wet lips.

Lace continued to shake her head in refusal... in denial. Even as she felt herself swallow what little she’d take into her mouth and felt her body, her pussy grow hungrier and hungrier.

Overwhelmed with animalistic lust, she still clung to the shreds of her pride. She wouldn’t take the demon’s alluring cock into her mouth, but she couldn’t help moaning and groaning. Her mouth open her head turned back and forth, she felt the veiny shaft against her face, her cheek, her fevered lips.

“God.. please.. all of you.. please.. please stop... can’t.... can’t take it...”

“How much longer can you last?” Kiyone whispered, “You can’t lie to me; your clit is absolutely throbbing. Do you like it when I stroke it like this? I think you must; your legs start to tremble, and you’re dripping...all over the floor...”

“You’re so much stronger than I was,” Akane murmured in awe, “I don’t—I don’t think I could have stopped myself from just opening my mouth...letting him in...especially when he’s so close...so hard...”

“Slut,” scolded Kiyone with a grin. “I don’t think she’s strong at all. I think she’s afraid. She knows if she began sucking, she’d love it so much she’d never want to stop.”

“That’s not true!” Akane snapped, “She’s nothing like that!”

“Oh no? My fingers are soaked. She’s shaking all over. Put that cute little mouth of yours on her tits again and I’ll bet she’s come screaming.” She gave Lace’s clit an affectionate squeeze. “No, this one’s a slut...just like you.”

“Don’t listen to her,” Akane moaned, “Show her she’s wrong! That you’re not a slut!”

“And how exactly would she do that?” Kiyone sighed. Lace heard Akane fidgeting next to her, could sense the poor girl’s confusion. And then...

“What...what if she just...you know...let him in a little bit?” she murmured quietly. Kiyone scoffed.

“And then what? Just stopped?”

“N-no...I mean, yes! Yes that’s it! If she did that, she’d prove that she wasn’t scared...that she doesn’t really want him...! She could just push him out!”

She moved her lips back to Lace’s ear, speaking urgently, “You can do it. I know you can. Please...please, don’t let her be right...you’re not a slut...you’re not...!”

“HUngghh...oOnNGHGH.... f.f.f.fffFuck you ALL....Nngghghghgh,” the ninja twisted and writhed and clenched her teeth and alternated between shutting her eyes tight and glaring at the beast’s female thralls, somehow managing to hate them even more than him.

“I’m NOT a SLUT!”

She batted her lashes wide open and saw it... fully for the first time. It was heavy and hard. She could feel the the heat from it radiating against her cheek. All she could imagine was every...fucking... inch... splitting her hungry pussy wide....

“HNGgghgghhg... n..no... please...", she actually licked her lips.

Kiyone saw the tiny admission, and smirked evilly.

Her hand went to work, rewarding the dazed ninja with a soft roll of her captive clit.

With her other hand she tugged forward, brushing the swollen glans of her master’s cock against Lace’s parted lips, covering them in a fresh gush of oozing cum. The scent wafted to her nose, filling her lungs with every trembling breath, and filling her mind with the most wicked, torrid impulses.

Her lips quivered. She had to still her renegade tongue as it threatened to slip out of her mouth. He...he had tasted so...good...would it...would it really be so bad..if she...just...

“Yesss...” Kiyone breathed into her ear, “Go on. It’s just a taste. What harm could it do?”

Her fingers changed their rhythm, no only teasing her sex with the very lightest of touches, but promsin more...so much more...if she only...just...

Akane’s eyes widened as she saw what her insidious sister was trying to do.

“Shinobi, don’t listen to her!” she begged, glancing furtively at the way Kiyone’s fingers were poised so dangerously close to Lace’s weeping sex. “It’s another trick! As soon as you taste him, as soon as you take his seed into your mouth, she’s going to pleasure you. She’s going to reward you; first with her fingers, and then...then with more...cock...”

She sobbed, “Over and over. Again and again, until you’re just sucking and licking and moaning while she makes your pussy sing.”

Kiyone scowled at her, “Way to give up the game. Whose side are you fucking on, anyway?”

“She doesn’t want that!” Akane shouted back, “It’s wrong! You can’t do that to her...to anyone...it’s just...it’s just too much...”

She looked at Lace, her eyes wide, somehow so innocent, “I’m sorry. I...I know you’re fighting as hard as you can. You’re so brave. Let me...let me help...”

She slinked down Lace’s body, until she was perched right above the full, heaving mounds of her breasts. Her soft hands captured each one at their base, stroking the sensitive skin with an almost loving touch. She locked eyes with the prone ninja, and wet her lips with a small, pink tongue.

“She wants to reward you for submitting...I’m going to reward you for resisting. It’s not much, but...maybe it’ll help...”

Lace could only stare in mute dismay as the curvy little thrall arched her back, and suddenly pressed her own tits, nearly every bit as large as Lace’s considerable endowments, against Lace’s own.

Their nipples found each other in the malleable fray, kissing each other, sending shards of wicked pleasure searing through her body. Akane gasped, her eyes slipping shut.

“NNnnhh...! Your breasts are just...wonderful! They’re making me so...so wet...mmmmmhh...”

“Hey,” Kiyone stammered, “That’s...that’s not fair. Aren’t you getting a little carried away...?”

“It’s the least I can do!” Akane whipped back, “She’s trying so hard. That deserves something too!”

“You’re just obsessed with big boobs,” Kiyone frowned. “God you ARE a slut.”

“Don’t listen to her,” Akane whispered to Lace, smiling reassuringly. “Just focus on me. Let me make you feel...nice...”

She began rolling her back, letting the movement flow into her breasts, using them to massage the helpless woman beneath her. Their rigid peaks would brush against each other randomly so that spikes of unexpected pleasure punctuated their silky dance.

“T-that’s it...!” Akane sighed, a hot blush blossoming on her cheeks as the massage began affecting her too. “Just think about me. Think about my breasts, sliding against yours. Don’t think about Kiyone and her wicked fingers. Don’t think about the master’s cock so close to your lips. They’re trying to trick you. They want to enslave you. I...”

She blinked, her eyes suddenly shinning and wet.

“I...I just want to be your friend...”

Overwhelmed with physical and emotional sensations, Lace gave out a strangled cry as pussy clenched and spasmed as powerfully as she’d ever experienced! She threw back her head and screamed as a massive orgasm shook her body.

“HnghNGGHgAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

At that precise moment, her mental trigger uncorked a torrent of fury and rage. Wracked with competing emotions and flooded with incredible energies an explosion of sheer, pure, white chi thundered out from her body. A psychic maelstrom striking out in all directions as she thrashed and howled, eyes wide yet sightless.

It ended as quickly as it began. Lace collapsed into the deepest imaginable sleep.