The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DIADEM CLIMBING

CODES: ff, bd, sf

SUMMARY:

Sofiya recruits her way up the police chain of command to cover her tracks more effectively.

DISCLAIMERS:

This is a sequel to “Training Diadem”. It should stand alone reasonably well, but you’ll probably want to read that story first.

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between women. If any of these concepts disturb you, find something else to read.

* * *

PROLOGUE

Just as Ingrid was about to knock on the door of the cabin, it swung open. The next moment, she stepped into the doorway to embrace Sofiya in a close hug and kiss.

Finally, the women backed off just a bit. Sofiya grinned. “You haven’t seen me for two weeks, and you’re acting like you were lost in space for two years! And it took you all of two seconds to start ‘discreetly’ sliding your hands down to my ass!” she teased.

Ingrid returned the grin. “Guilty as charged!” she admitted.

“Well, then, I’m afraid you don’t get to go to bed until after dessert.” Sofiya Barthal waved her guest inside. “Dinner should be just about ready.”

Ingrid pulled out one of the tall bar-style chairs next to a glass table. Her host looked up from the autochef and said, “Not quite yet; about five more minutes. Try the good chair,” she continued, pointing toward an alcove in the corner. The space was dominated by a massive piece that looked like a cross between a throne and an emergency crash couch.

As soon as she made contact with the seat, Ingrid felt as if a dozen hands were massaging her back. The sensation spread over her entire body, even the parts that weren’t touching the chair. The phantom hands seemed to reach inside her, directly unraveling little knots in her muscles and pressure points in her spine and joints without pressing on her skin. She leaned back and sighed.

Finally, all she felt was the upholstery, and she realized that Sofiya’s voice was saying, “Dinner’s ready.”

“Mmmmmm... okay. What is that? More mysterious alien technology you found?”

“No; just a combination of a medscanner and a few dozen miniature gravpulse generators, with am expert system coordinating them together. Getting one this small that doesn’t look like it belongs in a physical therapy ward was a custom job. Cost as much as the main computer in my ship, but worth every credit.” She paused to look her companion up and down. “Not that it could ever replace the personal touch, of course.”

Turning away for a moment, Sofiya took two bowls from the autochef and put them down on the table. Ingrid sat down on the chair she had selected earlier, and took a deep sniff. “Oooo... smells delicious!”

“It’s a bit of an experiment. I shot a kestebeest up on the hill, and harvested a few of the local greens. I’m pretty sure they’re all ones that tested as safe for human consumption,” she concluded dryly.

Ingrid rolled her eyes at the hoary old joke. “Oh, come on—I’ve been on this mudball for two years.”

“I was born on ‘this mudball,’ newbie,” Sofiya teased.

“If you say so,” Ingrid replied as she took her first taste. She quickly devoured the stew, hungry from a long and frustrating day that hadn’t given her time for a proper lunch break.

“So, I guess that means you liked it?” Sofiya asked as her companion finished her meal.

“Yes, absolutely!” Ingrid realized that she hadn’t said a word throughout dinner. She’d been putting it off, but now it was time to start discussing the business that had brought her here.

“The cover story we worked up for where your money came from has held pretty well so far, but the Agency is going to check some interworld banking records before they close out the cases. I don’t have the high-level access to cover your tracks there.”

Sofiya didn’t seem worried. “OK, so we need somebody who does. Might as well start at the top. Who’s the head of the Agency office?”

“His name is Arthur Nguen—”

Sofiya frowned. “A man. That’s a bit of a problem.”

Ingrid had guessed that it might be, and was prepared to offer a solution. She smiled.

“Not necessarily,” she commented, trying to sound as casual as possible. “I could do it. Would it work if I fuck him while you control his headband, or do I have to get the ‘user guide upload’ and do it all myself?”

Sofiya started to object, but Ingrid plowed through. “I think I like the idea of being bisexual. Like the old saying goes, it doubles your chances.” She licked her lips to underscore the comment.

After a momentary pause, Sofiya shook her head. “Darling, it’s sweet of you to offer, but—”

The blonde interrupted, “Really, it’s not like I’m volunteering to take one for the team and steeling myself to lie back and think of Old Earth. I honestly do think I’d enjoy the variety once in a while.”

She wasn’t lying, exactly. She retained pleasant memories of making love with men, and still found a well-toned hunk pleasant to look at. The idea of taking a big hard dick inside her was... interesting.

However, she couldn’t deny that during the past two weeks she’d fantasized about Sofiya in particular and women in general quite often, and not had a single heterosexual daydream cross her mind until just now.

Ingrid realized that she was making this offer at least as much for Sofiya as for herself. Damned if she was going to let her know that, though. Then, another wrinkle crossed her mind.

“Would it bother you if I had sex with a man?” she asked, a bit perplexed. Ever since she’d been initiated as Sofiya’s lover, she had understood without being told that exclusivity was neither required nor expected. She felt no jealousy of Sofiya’s other women; indeed, she was looking forward to the meet, greet, and grope session Sofiya had promised to organize once things settled down.

However, she had assumed without really thinking about it that her preferences from now on would be completely lesbian. If they weren’t, would Sofiya think it reflected on her somehow? Or did sharing her lovergirl with a man feel different to Sofiya than sharing her with another woman?

Sofiya looked nonplussed for a moment, then ruefully shook her head. “No, nothing like that. I’m not going to start screaming ‘Ewww! Boy cooties!!’.”

Ingrid chuckled.

When she finally had her partner’s attention again, Sofiya continued. “The problem is that the headbands don’t work the same on men. The short-term functions of reading mental states and feeding in thoughts, yes—but not for any kind of permanent influence.”

“That takes at least a minute or so of sustained orgasm,” she continued. “Even using full feedback, you can’t get that with a male subject.”

Ingrid’s snicker had not completely died down; now, it exploded into a loud guffaw. Finally, she managed to stammer out, “So... [snort] men just don’t have the staying power for it?” She started giggling again.

“Still want to be bisexual?” Sofiya quipped. Ingrid dissolved into another round of laughter.

At last, she was able to keep a straight face. “So, the device only works long-term on women?”

“Yes.” Sofiya looked thoughtful. “I learned a lot about it from the initial ‘user guide upload’, but not why it works that way. It could inherent to the process, or something deliberately designed into it as a limitation. Maybe the men used it to control the women, or maybe the women used it to learn things that were taboo for the men.”

Ingrid raised a hand. “We’ll have time to wonder about that later. For now, we need to focus on the immediate problem.”

“Okay. Any ideas?”

“Sure—we need Kari Roskov. She’s the one who’d actually be sorting through all the material the Agency extracts from the banks and figuring out what cross-correlations to run. Everybody at the central office knows that she does most of the real work—Nguen’s main job skill is figuring out whose ass to kick and whose to kiss.”

Sofiya looked thoughtful as she finished the last morsels of her own dinner. She got up and walked down the hall, beckoning her guest to join her as she stepped through a door.

When Ingrid got there, she saw a small library and office. Sofiya was looking at Roskov’s public FIA biorecord. She frowned slightly as she scrolled through the pictures. “Hardly any curves on her at all. If I lend her one of my strap-ons, she could pass for a man and scratch that bisexual itch of yours.”

“Oh, don’t be so bitchy!” Ingrid chided, and stuck out her tongue.

“Stars forbid I should be bitchy about somebody who’s trying to put me in prison,” Sofiya remarked. “Besides, I like a gal to be a little more...” She reached out and put her hand on Ingrid’s hip. “...substantial.” she concluded, punctuating the remark with a gentle squeeze.

“Oh, and one other thing.” Sofiya swung her other hand around Ingrid’s back and began drawing her close. “Don’t you stick that tongue out at me unless you’re ready to use it!”

Ingrid stepped into the embrace. “An FIA agent is always ready!” she mock-declaimed, and leaned in for a long deep kiss.

Finally, she pulled back to take a breath. “Anyway, I think I have an idea for how to get her here—”

“Later,” Sofiya smiled. “We can hash that out in the morning.” She took her companion by the hand and led her toward the back of the cabin.

Ingrid didn’t need to see the room ahead to guess what it was. “I thought I wasn’t allowed to go to bed until after dessert.”

Sofiya leered. “Well, then, you’ll just have to keep both feet on the floor until you’ve finished every bit of your whipped cream.”

* * *

The first thing Kari realized was that she was lightheaded. No, not just lightheaded, light-bodied. She was standing up with her feet apart and her arms straight out, and it didn’t feel as tiring as it should. Was it some kind of exercise?

Exercise. She was supposed to be out on the hill. Stupid memo from Personnel telling her to do a field-hiking requalifier just when she was up to her neck in financial cross-checks for the Barthal smuggling case. The last thing she remembered was spotting the flag she was supposed to bring back as a token.

And now she was here, inside a room lined with pink gym-floor padding, except that it was on the walls and ceiling, not just the floor.

She tried to move. Her arms and legs were stuck in place. Her boots—thigh-high black leather, not the well-worn hiking boots she’d been wearing—were fastened to the floor with cords. Her forearms were encased in leather bands from wrist to ankle, each double-tied to the wall.

Otherwise, she was naked.

Kari pulled with all her strength at the bonds on her right arm. “If I can get that free, I should be able to deal with the rest.” She put her weight into it, and realized that it wasn’t very much. She was in low gee, less than one-quarter from the feel of it.

It didn’t have any discernable effect. Kari was bracing as best she could to try the left-hand bonds when the door in front of her opened.

“Hello.” The woman standing in the doorway entered the room. She was dark-haired and wearing a grey jumpsuit, but Kari’s attention was mostly drawn to the odd metallic band on her head, holding large shiny circles at the middle of her forehead and just above and in front of each ear.

Kari tried to speak, to demand an explanation. Only mumblings emerged from her gagged mouth.

“No need to introduce yourself, Assistant Director Roskov. I’m familiar with your work. I certainly ought to be, being the main current subject of it.”

“Sofiya Barthal.” Kari felt a cold lump in the pit of her stomach as she realized that this case was far more dangerous than the typical smuggling-ring bust she’d been expecting.

She wondered why Barthal hadn’t just killed her. Instead, she was amusing herself at her captive’s expense, acting like a melodrama villain. Kari thought back to her psych-profile training. If she played this right, she might find an opportunity to get out of this.

“I see you’ve noticed my diadem,” Sofiya remarked. “I’ll admit that it isn’t very stylish, but it has other remarkable properties that more than make up for that.”

She reached into one of the larger pouches on her jumpsuit and took out another metal headband. “You’ll appreciate it once you’ve experienced it for yourself.”

She slowly raised the circlet toward Kari’s face.

Kari moved her head as far as she could, leaning back and shaking it back and forth. Whatever this thing was, she wasn’t about to let Sofiya put it on her if she could help it.

Not that she could. Sofiya caught her chin and held it in a firm grip. The circlet approached, touched her temples, slid back into position. Suddenly, it pressed tight to her skin.

Everything went black, and then exploded in a riot of colors. The room spun and went in and out of focus. The background hum of an air vent roared like a tornado for a moment, and then rose in pitch until it sounded like a disturbed bug hive. The world turned upside down and stretched in various directions. Kari saw and heard and smelled and dissolved into a cavalcade of sensations that she couldn’t put names to. It went by in an instant. It lasted forever and ever.

Finally, the universe returned to normal. The room and Sofiya looked the same as they did before. However, a tall blonde woman was now standing next to her. She was wearing a jade green synthsilk robe and a headband like Sofiya’s, and holding a long pole with something wrapped around one end. Something about her looked familiar.

“Did I look like that?” the newcomer asked.

“You didn’t look nearly that dignified, dear,” Sofiya deadpanned.

The blonde chuckled. Then, she turned to Kari and shook the staff she was holding. A pennant flapped free. It was the field-hike goal flag. “Looking for this?” she smirked.

“And you called me bitchy!” Sofiya snorted. “Really, is that any way to talk to your superior?”

Kari’s memory of the other woman’s face clicked into place. It was Ingrid Sanchez, one of the agents who’d done field surveillance on the Barthal case and come up empty-handed.

“Because they were working together all along.” Kari muttered angry curses to herself.

“I think you ought to apologize,” Sofiya said.

“I’m sorry you conked out before you made it to the flag,” Ingrid said.

Sofiya shook her head. “Oh, that doesn’t sound like a very sincere apology at all.” She glanced at Kari. “Don’t you agree?”

Kari definitely agreed. “That smartmouth bitch. If I could get free, I’d bend her over my knee and give her a good spanking!”

She blinked. “What??” She remembered chewing agents out, putting career-limiting black marks in their personnel files, even being angry enough to pound a fist on the desk once or twice—but spanking? The thought had never crossed her mind before. And yet somehow it seemed so perfectly appropriate.

Ingrid sighed. “All right. I admit that was my fault. I pegged you with a stun bolt when you stepped into the clearing.”

Kari angrily shouted into her gag. “OOO!... MMN I MMTT MY MMNNDZ NN MMOO!...”

The brunette leaned close with an exaggerated expression of concentration. She turned to her blonde companion. “I think she’s promising to do something when she gets her hands on you. It’s not quite clear what.”

“I’ll... I’ll... I’ll smack your butt until it’s bright red... I’ll knock you on your ass... and spank it some more... and...”

She shook her head. “What’s wrong with me? I have to focus on getting out of here! Why can’t I think straight?”

Ingrid smiled. “Oh, she’s probably threatening to spank my bottom. She used to do that all the time when I got a poor performance review.”

Kari’s eyes went wide. If her mouth hadn’t been gagged, it would have fallen open. This was insane.

She remembered Agent Sanchez’s last performance review. It had been rather good, actually, except for a few failures to get reports processed on time. She’d had to be firm with Ingrid on that matter. As she recalled the incident, she visualized the riding crop in her hand and recalled the sound and feel of it slapping into her own open palm as she underscored the point....

“No! That’s not how it was! I never even imagined anything like that before!!”

Sofiya tilted her head quizzically. “Do you mean she threatened to spank you all the time, or she actually did spank you all the time?”

Ingrid giggled. “Well, just threatened... usually.”

“That’s a lie! Everything was perfectly professional! I never abused my position to make you drop your pants, slide down your panties, bend over my desk, and let me swat that nice firm—”

Kari stopped and took a deep breath. “And I never WANTED to do that! I’m hetero. I’m not turned on by punishment and dominance.” She took another deep breath, and then another.

The blonde continued, “A couple months ago, the forensics lab had to redo some tests when I accidentally erased the records. I’m just glad I was able to get her to do it barehanded instead of with the paddle.”

Clear memories came back to her of Ingrid plaintively confessing to her mistake and submitting herself for discipline. Her own lips simply curled into a feral grin. The agent, knowing what was required of her, silently unfastened her belt....

“Nothing like that ever happened! Not even the part about the records—never mind the... the other thing.” Kari shuddered as she remembered her hand swatting Ingrid’s bare bottom again and again, slowly and more gently as she considered whether the erring girl had been punished enough, until her fingers finally settled into place to stroke and caress....

“This... this isn’t real.... How is this getting into my head?”

“My head.” It was this headband, doing this to her somehow. She had to get it off. She couldn’t get it off. Her hands were bound, and she knew she couldn’t get them loose. She also knew that she couldn’t shake off the headband. There was no point in even trying. It was on to stay for now. That was a fact, just like the fact that Ingrid had a little triangular birthmark on the underside of her left breast. She wasn’t sure exactly how she knew that, but she did.

Meanwhile, Sofiya smirked. “So you had to bend over and let the boss give you a spanking? Did she make you bare your bottom?”

Ingrid lowered her head demurely. “Oh, yes.” An impish gleam came into her eyes. “For starters.”

“’Starters’? Do tell....”

The blonde began fiddling with the knot in her sash. “Well, after I’d taken my punishment like a good girl, we had to reassure each other that there were no hard feelings.”

The knot came loose, and the robe opened wide enough to expose Ingrid’s bosom. Kari stared at the familiar birthmark.

“This isn’t real. I never saw her naked before. I can’t be remembering what she looks like naked. But she looks just like I remember.”

The cloth opened wider, and slid back over the blonde’s shoulders. A moment later, it was slowly fluttering to the floor. Kari knew that she shouldn’t watch, shouldn’t want to watch, but somehow couldn’t take her eyes off the other woman’s body.

Sofiya was also watching, an appreciative grin on her face. “I love the wrist and ankle bands. It’s a much hotter look than just going completely naked. Where did you get them?”

“These?” Ingrid held up her left arm to show off the wide leather bracelet. “She gave them to me,” she said, glancing at the bound captive, “in appreciation for sharing a very nice weekend camping in the outback.” She winked at the captive.

“I remember that. I still don’t know how I managed to hide that gift box in such close quarters for two whole days... even if we were a bit preoccupied most of the time.”

That didn’t seem quite right. Another thought fought its way to the surface. “No! We were never together. Not like that! Not even socially.”

She tried to think it through. “But if that weekend is just some figment of my imagination, how could she know about it?”

Suddenly, the truth seemed clear. The wave of recollections evoking those glorious hours of companionship and cuddling and lovemaking were the reality, and her denials were the fantasy. For a moment, she had a notion that there might be some other explanation, but she immediately lost the train of thought that might have led her to one.

It was all starting to make sense now.

The brunette smiled beatifically as she turned her gaze to Ingrid, and then to Kari, and then back to Ingrid. Finally, she said, “I think she could use some reassurance now.”

That certainly sounded like a nice idea. She was feeling better now, but was still pestered by a vague hunch that something was very wrong. She thought that she might have forgotten something very important, but couldn’t quite figure out what it could be.

Perhaps Ingrid could help her relax and forget her troubles. For a moment, she worried that that would make the problem worse somehow, but then she understood that she was just being neurotic.

Sofiya moved to Kari’s left, then slipped behind her, ducking under the lines binding her arm. A few seconds later, she felt the gag being loosened and then tugged away. She opened and closed her mouth and licked her lips.

Ingrid asked, “Already?”

“I’ve had enough experience to be a little more confident. She won’t bite... unless you ask nicely.”

Kari recalled the cute little giggle-chirps Ingrid made in response to play-nibbles on her shoulder. Something about the memory was a bit fuzzy, a bit... wrong. That didn’t matter. She felt sure that she’d soon enjoy the experience again.

“Maybe later.” Kari smiled at the blonde’s comment. The next thing she knew, Ingrid was standing face to face with her. Without thinking about it, but quite sure it was the thing to do, she leaned her head forward.

The kiss started as a demure peck, but quickly grew closer and more intense. Kari felt hands take her by the back of the head, pressing her face to her partner’s. She let her mouth open to admit the other woman’s tongue, and then began to thrust and probe with her own.

Finally, Ingrid backed away a bit. As she shuddered and gasped for breath, she heard Sofiya’s voice behind her. “Wasn’t that nice?”

Too breathless to speak, she could only nod.

“And that’s only the beginning.”

Realizing that the voice was now coming from below, Kari glanced down. Between her legs was a curved black rod about three centimeters thick and nearly a half meter long. Sofiya’s hand held it at the middle.

Ingrid knelt at the bound woman’s feet. The blonde took one end of the staff and guided it upward until the tip of it brushed Kari’s pubes. Fingers stroked and probed at her snatch, and the rod beginning to enter her, millimeter by millimeter.

Looking up with sparkling eyes and a wide leer, Ingrid asked, “Ready?”

“Oh, yes....”

The next moment, the wand thrust into her, quickly, relentlessly. She gasped as she shuddered from the sudden stimulation. The next thing she knew, she experienced a series of less intense but very pleasant twinges within her as Ingrid twisted and shifted the half of the rod that was still sticking out.

Finally, Ingrid grinned. “Yes, that will do nicely.” Slowly, almost coyly, she extended her tongue to lick the outer top of the rod, then began working her way down.

Kari couldn’t seem to recall exactly when or where they’d done this before, but she knew what was next. She was beginning to feel distinctly impatient for it, actually. “Stop teasing me!” she finally snapped.

Ingrid bowed her head. “I’m sorry.”

“Just do as I say.” It seemed like the obvious response.

The blonde took the end of the staff into her mouth and closed her lips firmly over it. Her head shifted up and down, back and forth, around and around. The rod within her twitched and jiggled most enjoyably.

“Oooooh... that’s more like it.... yes.”

She felt Sofiya’s hands touch her sides, then slide forward and upward to cup her breasts. They began to gently squeeze and stroke and knead.

Kari sighed contentedly. It felt so nice to enjoy a double dose of attention from two sexy women giving her her due. She tipped forward to better present her tits to Sofiya’s hands and shimmied her hips to enhance the stimulation of the dildo. She inhaled sharply as it brushed her clit, then sighed ruefully as it slipped out of position.

Her attempts to maneuver it back into place again were interrupted by Sofiya’s voice. “Stand up, Ingrid.”

She didn’t want Ingrid to stop what she was doing, but it just didn’t seem right to contradict Sofiya. She watched as her blonde lover rose to her feet. Distracted, she stumbled slightly as Sofiya pulled her backwards to the limits her bonds would permit.

Ingrid grasped the protruding rod and maneuvered it into place between her thighs. Wriggling in a most delightful manner, she adjusted herself against it.

Kari saw Ingrid’s arms reach around her, then felt her hands firmly grasping her buttocks. Ingrid then looked her square in the eye.

“Give it to me, hard.”

Sofiya let go, and Kari thrust herself forward. She heard Ingrid’s moan of pleasure as the double dildo joined their bodies together.

A metallic click sounded from behind and below. Then, she heard Sofiya’s voice whisper into her right ear. “I’ve chained her wristbands together for you. Not that I think her hands were going anywhere—she just loves the look and feel of a girl’s ass—but I thought you might appreciate the idea.”

Indeed she did. She grinned for a moment, then mock-menacingly muttered, “I have you now, my dear!” as she firmly pumped her hips back and forward again.

Not that her partner seemed to mind. Ingrid leaned into the stroke and rubbed her bosom against her companion’s. Slowly, she titled her head and opened her mouth. Kari took the hint, and gave her another long deep kiss, almost savage in its intensity.

“Just a couple more details to take care of before I join in.” Kari heard Sofiya’s remark, but was much too busy to really pay attention.

When her next pelvic thrust caused the two of them to go airborne for nearly a full second, she realized that Sofiya must have turned the gravity further down. Not quite off—things still fell to the floor eventually. Things like Sofiya’s jumpsuit, which had just sailed over her shoulder to bounce off the far wall before finally coming to rest.

“Stand up straight... yes, like that... and stay still.” Somehow, obeying Sofiya’s whispered words made her feel even better than writhing her body against Ingrid’s, as she stood up tall and strong and dominant.

Kari felt hands upon her shoulders. “Brace yourself, dear.” The hands thrust down sharply, and then were gone. Then, a weight descended upon her shoulders, softer and broader than the hands.

Sofiya’s voice spoke from above. “That’s it... hold still, both of you, while I get my legs around.” Kari felt warm softness pressing in upon her cheeks. It was too close to really see, but she knew that it was Sofiya’s thighs, settling into place to embrace her. She leaned back just a bit... yes, like that... until she felt warm flesh all the way across the back of her head.

Meanwhile, Ingrid’s face pressed close to her own. They shared another kiss, one that went on and on, tongues searching and intertwining, with only momentary interruptions to gulp a deep breath before continuing.

Her entire awareness was filled by raw lust. Every thrust of her hips into Ingrid’s, or vice versa, sparked another wave of thrilling sensation, each stronger than the last. She inhaled the scent of arousal, hers and Ingrid’s and mostly Sofiya’s. The musk grew stronger as she let Ingrid press forward, pushing the back of her head into Sofiya’s groin. At the same time, she felt a new tingling in her pussy, not as strong as the ones caused by the wand but definitely there.

Finally, she felt herself reaching the brink of release. She shimmied and thrust herself forward with all her might.

Ingrid’s hands clenched her butt and yanked her forward. Their bodies pressed tight together, snatch to snatch and breast to breast. The rod shifted, penetrating her more deeply and sliding directly against her clit. Sofiya’s legs clasped tightly around her head. There were sounds that might have been moans or screams or gasps coming from Ingrid or Sofiya or herself. She was barely aware of any of it.

Rapturous orgasm flooded across her mind, driving out all else. It went on and on, wave after wave of pure pleasure. She was aware of nothing but the ongoing spasms of delight.

She became aware for a moment, and felt as if she and Ingrid and Sofiya were combined into one, sharing their joy, echoing it back and forth, amplifying it at every step. Then, the universe dissolved into pure ecstasy again.

Her next more or less coherent thought was of her lady Sofiya. She closed her eyes and visualized Sofiya’s perfect beauty as she savored her musky aroma. It felt so gratifying to be accepted into this little family. Kari pledged her heart and mind and soul, and with that vow a new flood of joy overwhelmed her.

Finally, her mind began coming back into focus. Kari took a deep breath. Their blissful union into one being had passed—for now—but the bond would remain.

She remembered that Sofiya was in trouble, and that she could do something about it. That was the most important thing in her life, after all.

And, after that, there were so many pleasures of friendship and camaraderie and intimacy to share with her Lady and her sisterhood.

Sofiya was also gradually recovering herself. “Wow. Three-way feedback is... intense.”

Ingrid nodded, rather shakily.

Kari heard metallic clicks all around her, and felt her bonds go slack and her headband spring free. She instinctively reached up to catch the circlet as it slowly fell away. It had certainly enhanced this experience, but there would be more than enough pleasure even without its aid.

Pleasure for her, and pleasure for Sofiya and her other lovergirls. She loved to give spankings, and somehow she knew that the rest of the group had at least an occasional taste for receiving them.

She grinned from ear to ear. Life was going to be good.

* * *

EPILOGUE

Ingrid landed the car in front of the cabin. Sofiya was already outside, sunbathing in the nude.

“Hello, ladies!” Sofiya watched her guests step out of the car. “Normally, I’d say I’m not dressed for company... but for this occasion I think I am.”

Kari glanced at the latest addition to the property. “Nice hot tub you’ve got! I take it that’s part of how you spent the payoff for those Kerzan fusion reactor plans—er, I mean, of course, the dividends from those perfectly legitimate investments in Proxima HyperNav.”

Sofiya smirked. “And I take it that’s how the official records from here to the far side of Earth read now? Remind me to get a list.”

“Right here.” Kari tossed a datachip, which Sofiya smoothly caught in one hand.

“Nice throw,” she said. “Hui-Na and Jeni should be along in a couple hours. Sascha might be a bit later, but then the whole gang will be here for tonight through the day after tomorrow.”

She opened the front door. “Come on in.”

Sofiya led her guests to the library. “Just one little bit of business to take care of before we start the party.” Inserting the datachip into a reader slot, she pulled up the file Kari had compiled. “Nice job of money laundering. You’ve got a real talent for it. Sure you aren’t the real criminal mastermind of the group?” she teased.

“Now, now,” Kari chided. “This was your idea, remember?”

“Well, yes,” Sofiya admitted.

Ingrid titled her head and scrunched her mouth in an exaggerated pout. “Actually, getting you to subvert the system for us was my idea.”

Kari clucked her tongue. “You’re both naughty ladies, aren’t you?”

Ingrid and Sofiya nodded, not looking at all contrite.

“You know what that means, don’t you?”

“Uh-huh.” Sofiya began undoing her belt. Ingrid, who wasn’t wearing one, quickly slid down her pants and stepped out of them.

“Hey! That’s cheating!”

“Yes, it is,” Ingrid chuckled, “and that makes me naughtier than you, so I get the first spanking.”

Neither Sofiya nor Kari could find any flaw in that logic.

* * *

THE END