The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of a Hypnotist

Coffee with Hannah, on Pluto:

The Hypnotist meets Hannah for coffee. Old times are reminisced about, old movies are paid homage to, one thing leads to another, and suddenly Hannah finds herself in a pointy situation.

—Hahahah I had no idea that Roger wanted to settle down so badly.

—He’s not a bad guy, but definitely not my type.—Hannah said with a hint of contempt.

She was telling me about Roger’s awkward overture of romance. He traveled all the way to Italy, supposedly for tourism, but really as a grand gesture, something he never could have afforded were it not for his father’s successful furniture store.

They met, they had a few beers, and already I suspected the outcome. I had met him with Tobias, and we all went to the party where I hypnotized Hannah for the first time. While I took care of the three girls he danced with Lisa, the younger and portlier sister of our hostess.

I understood well before the party why he had a habit of covering soda cans with beer labels. He offered the real thing to Lisa, and after pretending to drink with her until she was good and drunk, took her to a bedroom and deflowered her. I did not find out through my incredible deductive wit, he shared this information with everyone he could, making the already shy Lisa even more withdrawn.

I stopped hanging out with all of them, even Tobias. Nobody would go against Roger, and he did all he could to encourage that attitude by spending freely with his father’s money. I got rid of them, as I did not want to be there when everything inevitably exploded.

I have not heard from him in a long time. For some reason, to this day old acquaintances, including Hannah, believe that we are friends. We are not, because I got to know him enough not want to be. What happened in his meeting with Hannah, that was tragicomic, but predictable.

He vomited all over his fancy suit. Roger could never hold his liquor, and in all these years that had not changed. He confessed his ‘love’ to her and how he had stolen her teddy bears so as not to forget her (I can only imagine his face when she threw back that those really belonged to her 80-year-old neighbor, who had asked her to wash them while her washing machine was down for repairs).

—He’s a horrible guy, remember what he did to Lisa Thompson?

—Yes, but that was a children’s tryst, and they were both in a mood for revelry. I can not judge him now because of that. I thought you two were friends.

As I suspected. Sigh

—I was a friend of Tobias, and Tobias was a friend of mine, then there was Julio who was a friend of mine on weekends, but on weekdays a stranger and Adam, you know how Adam was.

—Yes, Adam ‘Two Faces’.

—Like flipping a coin, one day good, the next… not so much. Do you know anything about how Jennifer (The nurse) or Lauren (The Little Red Riding Hood) are doing?

She stirred sugar into her coffee. She likes to let it rest a bit, to take it warm rather than scalding hot.

—Of course! Jennifer is married and Lauren. Lauren, you will not believe it if I tell you.

—She is a porn actress.

Hannah was speechless, how could I know, Lauren only associated with Jimmy. When I induced her, she went in this direction ‘Be Jimmy’s greatest sexual fantasy’. If it were the current me, the suggestion would have ended with ‘for this night’, to avoid possible future inconveniences. Hypnosis never ceases to amaze me.

—Did you know?

—No, just intuition, you know, Jimmy is also a porn actor.

—Precisely, in the crazy party that we had, he got involved with Lauren. When Jimmy entered the porn industry, she was working as a waitress in a restaurant. He called her and helped her get involved too. You know she is the best ‘endowed’ of us three, so it was not much of a leap. I’m going to visit her next Friday. They do not live far from here.

—Everybody has changed a lot, what surprises me is that you still like Roger.

—I do not like him, it’s just that I thought you were friends or somewhat close. The stockings thing was pretty creepy.

—It’s more common than you think. Catwoman.

—Master, I need discipline.

She said it in her breathless voice, like a secret whisper.

—I will discipline you, pretty. For now, give me your socks.

Hannah takes off her boots and puts them aside, then the stockings, first the right then the left. She balls them up and hands them to me under the table.

—Will Hannah find out about this?

—Hannah will know nothing, master.

—Why, Catwoman?

—Because Hannah is a stupid cocksucker.

—Are you jealous?

—Yes, Hannah likes you and I ... I ..

—You’re a cheap whore only good for fucking.

—I’m a cheap whore only good for fucking.

—You are just three holes to be filled.

—I’m just three holes to be filled.

—Good slave, give me one of your feet.

I unbuttoned my pants and taking advantage of the blind spot that the table gave me, set to work masturbating with her bare foot.

The precum helped me slide my cock down the sole of her foot. Her toes caressed my swollen member.

—What do you feel?

—Your cock. It is very hard and hot.

—And.

—I’m very wet. I want to see your plump manhood.

—Good girl. Listen closely to my voice, Catwoman, Hannah will ignore what happens under the table. When I knock twice, like this Knock Knock you will pick up your boots and put them on. Hannah will not feel any discomfort, or notice the lack of stockings before arriving home. But Catwoman, you and only you, will incite Hannah to lick her right foot, to satisfy your perverse desires, to taste the dry semen of the Master, you want it, right? To savor my juice.

—Yes, Master, I would love it! I want your magnificent cock between my lips.

—Wake up, Catwoman.

—That it is common makes it weirder. Makes my skin crawl to imagine men picking up intimate women’s clothes.

I stow the stockings in my briefcase.

— What do you think about sex with feet?

—Sex with feet? How does that work?

I hold my cock with one hand, while I stir sugar into my own coffee with the other. Her right foot does a wonderful, skillful even, job on my erect and slippery stem.

—For example: A woman masturbates, with one foot or both, the cock of a guy.

—Eww, that’s kind of gross. I would never do something so weird.

I ejaculate on her soft foot.

Knock Knock

She carries out the command by impulse while I recover from orgasm.

—Oh, holy and merciful God ... Do you remember our nights of passion?

—Ehhm ... She swallows.

She does not answer, because she can not remember. Only physical sensations come to her, a ghost tongue licking her neck, an imaginary cock entering her uterus.

All those nights of sex, she are only visible as shadows playing on the curtained windows of her deepest mind. Allowing her to remember only those erotic caresses.

— Come on, try it. Remember.

— ... .. Yes, ehm, yes, I remember a little. Why are you asking about that? You’re kind of scaring me, let’s change the subject please.

—Alright, have you seen Pluto?

—Yeah, in photos and documentaries, what’s the question?

—So much talking about old memories reminded me of Adam flirting.

—Adam? Oh you have to tell me that one, he was such an odd duck.

—Duck is underselling it, a mountaineering shark is closer to the truth. We were doing shots of rum in a bar near his house. We saw a beautiful brunette, big hips, impossible curves and tits. Oh, those tits, capable of driving literally anyone crazy. She was walking alone and was about to pass by our table. I challenged him, as the five of us so often did in those days:

“If you can get her number, the shots are on me.”

He intercepts her, and pulls out his line:

“Accompany me, let’s see Saturn.”

I pause for dramatic effect, and to make sure she’s listening.

—Well, what happened?

—He took her hand and led her to the small bathroom in the bar. I was left to my own devices, and when they exited, her lipstick was smudged and Adam’s fly was open. I must say I was surprised. They had not gone to Saturn, obviously, but he had exited the solar system it seemed.

Here she interrupted me.

—Wait, wait, wait. There is no way that’s true, it could not possibly have happened. A beautiful girl, basically a model as you described her, shakes hands with a stranger and then sucks his cock. Even your average porn video is more realistic.

—When you say it like that, sure, I agree with you. But you forget the most important detail. The planets.

—Seriously?

—Yes, deadly serious. I was like you now, but my eyes did not deceive me. Adam was not smooth, nor did he have the money to hire an actress. So I asked him:

“What the hell! How did you do it?”

“I usually like to make my play alone. Since you were here at the same time as that brunette passed by, I had no other choice. #######, there are women who are born to suck cocks, can grow up, get an education and become accountants, lawyers, secretaries, scientists or business.

But, and this is important.

Neither their status nor their mental age influence the following: Their need to suck. In their free time this type of girl, they always have something in their mouth, a ballpoint, a carrot,r a banana, or for the most uninhibited, an eggplant or a cucumber. You follow me?”

“I follow you”

—I did not believe him at first, I thought it was absurd that there were such girls.

—Because they don’t exist.

—Let me finish and then you can decide what to believe.

“Did you see that brunette’s lips?”

“Yes, she had smudged lipstick.”

“Not that! Those thick lips. The trick works with them.”

“Huh? You’ve lost me again.”

—Me as well. -She answered, incredulous.

“These girls, they will deprive anyone of a blowjob. But you can not just tell them: ‘Give me a blowjob’, they’ll kick you balls, or worse, okay?”

“Sounds logical. Do not ask strangers for blowjobs, keep your junk safe and pleasantly round. Got it.”

“The trick is the planets. They are the perfect excuse.”

“That sounds dumb.”

—Yes, extremely.

“It is, but it works!”

—That’s what Adam told me. I wasn’t ready to give in though, I felt something was missing. Even so, he managed to clear up my doubts:

“Through some happy coincidences of life, I found out that these girls with thick lips, are addicted to sucking. They also like to watch documentaries about the universe, but mostly they suck. I discovered it purely by chance. So do not let this gift of knowledge go to waste. See you another time. I’ll get the drinks. No number no victory, eh?”

—Indeed, I win. He received her blowjob, although the girl looked more confused than scared. She left without contacting Adam.

—What a great story, very creative. But I don’t buy it for a second.

—Would you believe me if I told you of when I tried it for myself?

—No, but I’ll hear you out. I like to laugh at nonsense.

—‘We met again, in a nightclub, in another city, on the outskirts. In the middle of the dance floor I spied a stunning blonde. Long hair to her hips and the body of a sex doll, I do not know how her life had gone to that point, but her body seemed made to satisfy men.

I engaged her in conversation, she studied law, her family was Christian, and wealthy. Our talk led to naught; after five minutes she was dancing with another guy taller, more muscular and better dressed than me.

My ungainly appearance, dirty shoes, and a white shirt stained with drink did not favor me that night. Instead I met Adam who was heading towards another brunette girl, since he loves the brunettes.’

“Have another go at that blonde, and tell her what we talked about the other day. You’ve got nothing to lose.”

—Adam was right. I had nothing to lose, I waited for her to go to the bar and put my arm around her shoulders. She looked at me like she wanted to kill me, while I looked at her thick, juicy lips. Thicker than those of the brunette girl.

“Join me, let’s see Venus.”

“Okay.”

—No way!

Yes, way. I took her outside, and there behind a bush she blew my cock magnificently. I’ll never forget the way that beautiful pair of tits swung as she did so.

—No, that’s enough of this farce. Do you think me so daft and silly? Being a thick-lipped woman does not make you a milk-swallowing whore.

Sure, it was a farce, Adam had never flirted in such an absurd way. But I liked seeing her imagining those salacious scenes.

—Come with me, ‘Let’s see Pluto.’

—Mm, sure.

I got up from my chair and on our way to the restrooms I pulled her into a single occupant toilet. I gently press on her shoulders, indicating that she should kneel and obey. I open my fly. And let her have a good look at my erect cock inside my boxers.

—This doesn’t look anything like Pluto.—She tells me with her typical cheeky smile.

—Lower the boxers and help my rocket blast off into space, babe.

The trigger had brought her to this situation, without conflict. For Hannah, sucking my cock was as natural as having a coffee, and this had not changed in all the years since. I was not slow in sheathing my flesh with her lips, her wet mouth made me shudder, her skillful tongue gave it a special touch. When I cum into her mouth and make her take every drop of sperm, I felt satisfied with our second reunion.

She would still not believe me, of course. Maybe she would think that she just wanted to suck my dick after listening to so many stories about blowjobs. This is why Hannah is one of my favorite victims.

* * *

I helped her fix her remaining lipstick and we went back to the table.

—I have to introduce you to a friend, I’m sure you’ll hit it off with her right away.

—Oh, yeah? What’s her name?

—Karen, you and her will synergize wonderfully, I guarantee it...