The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of a Hypnotist

The Clovis Chronicles

Clara must solve some problems before the last therapy.

Tony entered Clara’s residence and sat casually in front of her, legs open, settling in as if the house were his.

—So, why did you call me over? -Tony asked, his tone almost mocking.

Clara growled, legs crossed, arms crossed and gaze hostile. She had less than no desire to see such a repulsive individual.

“What else am I to do? After all, it’s part of the therapy, " She thought.

—Tony, we need to clarify something important, Alexa is my partner, and you…

—We fuck. -He says it with a huge smile of pure pride.

—Yes, you have. By that….

—She has a beautiful ass.

Clara swallowed hard. Tony was a grating presence and not easy to get a word in edgewise with.

“Damn it, Alexa, the things I have to do for you.”

—Tony, this is my house and you will listen to what I have to say.

—Oh! The princess has gotten angry.

—Tony ... let me get straight to the point. You’re being recorded, by that camera. -She pointed to the tripod with the large video camera, which the therapist had kindly loaned her. -You will express regret for your actions, apologize to both me and Alexa, and be more responsible in the future.

—Why should I do that, tender little girl?

—What makes you think you can talk to me like that?! I’m Clara, do you understand? Clara!

“Steady, Clara, you have to get through this. Only five, no, three more minutes and you can toss this idiot out of here.”

Tony watched her with those penetrating eyes, pityingly, as if she were a little girl having difficulty expressing herself.

—Tony, my deal is simple, I trust that you will not cavort with her again. If you do not do this insignificant favor, I’ll take care of making your life miserable. I know someone of your intelligence level probably doesn’t realize the damage I could cause, but you don’t want to make an enemy of me more than you already have..

Clara spread a wad of cash.

—For this amount you can avoid any future inconveniences. Only a few sentences spoken and we will not see each other’s faces again.

Tony raised his hand, rejecting the money.

—No way, Honey. I don’t have to apologize for pumping that bitch.

—Motherfucker! Motherfucker! Moth....

She had got up from her seat in a sudden fit of rage and was kneeling in front of him, hitting his chest, strengthened by hours and hours at the gym. She was crying from disappointment, she knew that her punches were not doing him any harm.

Not even her threatening words caused a reaction in him. As much as she pretended it did not hurt, the pain was persistent and throbbing.

“Even Alexa has not seen me break down, and here I am, sobbing in front of this idiot, the person I hate most in the world.”

—You! Bastard! You took advantage of her being drunk ...

Clara could not hold out any longer. She ran to the bathroom covered in tears, and bathed her face in water. As she did she reflected:

“It’s my house, I did what I could, I do not have to put up with this humiliation.”

She returned to the room feeling energetic, powerful, determined once again.

—Tony, get out of my house. Now! You’ve clearly made your decision.

—I’m not leaving, Princess.

Clara was not going to be intimidated by an idiot like this, so she put her hands on his muscular shoulders to emphasize the point.

“Is there some part of him that is not hard as a rock?”

She quickly dismissed that ridiculous and inappropriate thought from her head. It was not important. She put her face to his, to give force to her words:

—I’ll destroy you, Idiot. You’re in for the worst humiliation imaginable.

—I like your dirty mouth, Baby, tell me more.

“Baby. He’s such a bastard.”

—I’ll make you taste my punishment and laugh in your face.

—What does punishment taste like, Princess?

Clara, taking control of the situation, sits on his legs, and wraps her arms around his neck.

—It tastes like…

The taste in question came immediately to Tony, a wet, winding and ardent taste. A taste made manifest by Clara’s mouth and his joined in a warm, passionate kiss.

He wrapped his huge arms around her, and she traced the fibrous terrain of his majestic back.

Clara’s hips moved back and forth, over Tony’s erection.

He did not hesitate to use his hands to knead her ass.

—Wait...no...something is not right...no…

—As you say, Baby. It’s about time I tasted this ass.

—No ... no ... you must not ... you.

With skilful movements, he flipped her over so her ass was raised. He peeked under her skirt and tore at her wet panties.

He touched the soft inside of her with two fingers.

—You must be a very hot slut, if you’re so lubricated. A very lascivious princess indeed.

—Tonyy ... this is a mistake ... we ... ..not ..

—ShhhShh ... A good fuck is going to leave you happy, Bitch.

Her thoughts suddenly bifurcated, with one line branching off and rapidly petering out, leaving only a single, solitary truth.

“This is not right, I do not like men, I like wom... men, I like men very much. Men are wonderful.”

“Men are wonderful, but Tony is an idiot. Tony is an idiot, muscular and sexy. Tony is muscular and sexy. Tony makes my panties wet.”

“Tony makes my panties wet, but that does not mean I should have sex with him, have sex, pfff, fuck him, it’s a bad idea. Someone like Tony would treat me like a walking hole on legs, an instrument to fuck and discard. Definitely a bad idea. Someone like Tony fucking me, using me like a cheap whore. It’s a bad idea. A bad, bad idea, the worst idea. An idea so bad that I cannot help myself.”

—... mmm ... yes ... Tony ... a good fuck ... ..fuck Tony.

Tony slapped her buttocks. He had been exploring her pussy for a few minutes, began to taste it with his tongue. Something in Clara’s brain was disconnected. Tony’s thin mustache gave him a strange feeling to her. Alexa had performed fantastic cunnilunguis, but this was something completely different.

Clara had her mouth open and her eyebrows scrunched together, her face distorted in a silly expression of pleasure. She would never dare to lose control of herself to such a degree even when alone and under the care of her own ministrations. It seemed that her whole mind had moved to her crotch, attentive to and controlled by Tony’s attentions.

Just as she could not grasp her stupid expression, neither did she notice how her mouth opened wider and wider, her diaphragm contracting, in orgasm.

—Oh ... mmn..AhAHh..mmn

The more blood poured into her clit, the greater the loss of will that she perceived. Her reality was falling apart.

“Okay, Clara. React, you must regain control ... ”

—I want to see your tits, little slut.

—As you say, Tony.

“As you say, Tony? As you say, Tony?! Am I that moronic?”

She was on her back and could feel his belt against her belly, his lips imprisoning her nipples.

“I’m losing control, Tony is on me. I can not do anything. Tony is in control. Tony has ... .. ”

— ... .AahAha ....... mmmn ... Oh, God ... Yes! …

Here, again, Clara lost track of her thoughts. The idea of ​​a man having absolute control over her body... that was pleasurable enough that her eyes actually rolled back down to see the process.

—I’m going to fill your creamy ass, Princess.

—An excellent idea, Tony. Fill me! Fill my ass.

“Fill me in the ass ... .. please”

As Tony undressed, Clara had the opportunity to take in the dimension and shape of his cock. This image served to draw forth an even more foolish expression as she turned around and bent to offer her ass to him. A look of devilish glee, like that of someone caught up in the excitement as their car careens out of control.

“Fill my ass ... Hey, no! Wait Clara, anal sex, here, now, with him. Impossible, it is a misunderstanding. You only have ... .mnnnm ... .mmmnnn ...... ..mmn .... ”

Tony’s hands caressed and patted the cheeks of Clara’s ass, he licked his middle finger and introduced it into her anus, dilating it. Slowly at first, then quickly accelerating the pace.

—... mmn ... mmMn ... m..ah ..

Already Clara’s anus was ready for the real action. Tony stationed his cock at the rear entrance and taking her by the hip, he shoved in.

— ... ..AAAAh..Mmn..ah ... .Fuck ...

—Why did you call me over, Bitch?

—... AhhagaH..ahgag ...... .aA

—You called me to fill your ass, did not you?

—... Yes..Aah..fill me..mmn ... Tony.fill me ... Tony ... .Ahah ... my ass..mmn ... ..is yours …

—You are just a cheap bitch, eager for cock.

The rudeness with which Tony was treating her, the insults and foul language, excited her to astronomical levels.

“I’m going crazy, it feels so good, how can ... uhm”

Tony stood still, and she started pushing against him. Although her legs trembled, it was an inevitable, automatic reflex.

“... feel so good?”

— ... Oh, Tony ... mmm ... Oh ... Tony ... Tony ... Ahh ... umnn

Tony returned to work and brutally rammed Clara’s ruined ass.

He completely empties his ‘cream’ inside her rectum. When finished, he slowly pulls his member out and it slides forth with incredible ease.

Clara collapsed exhausted on the couch, her ass in the air, her legs still shaking, her anus closing slowly, dripping with Tony’s sticky cumshot. And the smile of a satisfied customer shown on her face, along with the whites of her eyes indicating a total loss of consciousness.

* * *

—Very good, Clara, breathe. That’s it, perfect. How you feel?

—I feel very good.

—Explain that, Clara. ‘Good’ is a very confusing word, especially for someone like you.

—I feel excited and hot -She sighs- very horny.

I clean my hand still wet with pussy juice on her thigh and massage it to enjoy the texture of her skin.

—Describe the state your body is in, what you smell, what you taste.

—My rectum is full of thick, sticky liquid, my legs are tense, everything smells like sex, my pussy is dripping. My mouth is completely dry from so much panting. -She grimaces and swallows at that.

—Tony is watching you, your tortured grimace tells him what your mouth wants, what it needs. He knows how to moisturize your mouth, he introduces his middle finger again between your buttocks, covering it with sperm, it approaches your lips. You look at him from below and he looks at you from above, the aroma of his virility invades you, mixed with the fragrance of your interior. You surround his finger with your lips and tongue, without ceasing to look at it, to venerate it in secret, you feel the texture of his skin against your palate, the globs of semen spreading across your taste buds, sliding down your throat. You are tired, so very tired, you cannot think clearly, the smell, taste and texture of a man is the only thing you can remember at this moment, the figure of Tony is blurring, your eyes are still focused on their own but now they observe nothing except the shadow of a man. And you think, for a brief moment, “A whore like me only deserves to have a dick stuck in her ass.”

—A whore like me only deserves to have a dick stuck in her ass.

—Correct, Clara, you want to sleep, that man’s finger is still in your mouth. -She swallowed, imagining- And so you do, everything is fine, sleep, sleep soundly, Clara.

Her head tilted, falling until her chin touched her chest. I grabbed her left hand and placed it on my crotch, her languid fingers traced my erection, caressing my bulging cock. I saw her licking her lips, dreaming, sleepwalking, susceptible to masculinity for the first time in such a profound way. I was really satisfied with the results of this surprise visit.

I take advantage of this rest, to stretch my legs and walk through my patient’s abode. Fairly simple, with less luxuries than Alexa’s, but still a certain elegance, perhaps because of its excessive cleanliness and order. Something that, honestly, I did not expect from Clara.

I turn off the camera, I approach her to check her feet, the left is warm, the right is cold and has a little dust on it from the floor, I clean it with my hands. Clara is naked, with a nice black collar around her neck. I have always liked to strip the girl, starting with her feet.

I did some research into this phenomenon. The feet are a very sensitive area to stimuli, intuitively you know this when sleeping for example, you can sleep if you are very tired with one or both arms out of the blankets on a cold night.

But sleeping with the feet exposed to the cold is an experience that can generate insomnia in anyone. There are other areas with a similar effect, like the nape of the neck. I recall that one of the ways to check the depth of trance is placing an ice cube in either of these two areas. If the induction was carried out properly, there should be no reaction to cold or other unexpected stimulation.

Interesting, but ultimately superfluous for my needs. With practice I understood that paying attention to the slight movements of the feet when being exposed to the ground, one sees if the person is pretending or not. The principle is the same, simply more refined, satisfying and subtle.

Clara’s feet did not move at all, as if they were resting on the softest, fluffiest cotton, instead of hard tile.

Thank you, Dr. Clovis!

Another important fact that I have the pleasure to remember, when thinking of Clara, is about sexual flexibility. It is much simpler to push someone to ‘expand’ their sexual world, than to contain it. If I had made the unwise decision to ‘cut’ Clara’s sexual nature with women, the psychological pressure would have been so high that she would be in a cemetery or an asylum today. In this aspect Freud really was a visionary.

Still, there are times I have withheld or denied those sexual impulses to my victims. The reason is obvious, abstinence makes the thoughts fickle, fragile, unstable and this is perfect to bury orders in the unconscious. A minor, insignificant experience can become the sweetest honey.

Like in that classic Z movie, ‘The Woman Who Could Not Love’, a wealthy woman, beset with luxuries and gifts from multiple suitors, is kidnapped by the evil Dr. Clovis. He is the stereotypical mad scientist: bald, histrionic laughter, huge glasses, and his facial features vaguely resembled those of Milton Erickson. The plot holes were myriad and the actress unintentionally broke the fourth wall several times, but even so, I have a certain affection for their scenes.

Dr. Clovis had a great plan for her, already with the girl deeply asleep in his lair, he applies his special ‘Isolation Pheromones’ and leaves her outside the city, along with a letter written by him, which reads: “I will receive you, attentively Dr. Clovis” and an address to the endorsement. She wakes up in a daze, cursing at the wind, thinking that her captor is still nearby, she sees a well-dressed man inside a Ford Falcon, she beckons with her thumb, the gentleman seeing a beautiful girl does not hesitate to stop.

He opens the door, looks at her for two seconds, and just when she is about to enter, he closes the door and moves on at full speed, ignoring her. This event is repeated several times that night, so she is forced to walk. The same thing happens in the city, everyone ignores her, they do not detest her, they do not love her, they barely even notice her.

She survives by stealing, since she is invisible to all, spending two weeks without human or animal contact. The glamorous woman is now a mentally unstable derelict, until she remembers, remembers the letter from Dr. Clovis.

And the final scene is wonderful, she goes to the address in the letter, with much haste, she touches the bell three times on the rusty door, Dr. Clovis opens it.

For the first time, in those two weeks, someone looks her in the eye, and she falls to her knees:

“Dr. Clovis! Oh Dr Clovis! Thank you, Dr. Clovis! ”

She kisses his hand without stopping and rubs her face against the back of it, That was the sole time the actress showed any skill at her craft, but it was all I needed. I don’t even remember the name of the character she played, but I do remember Dr. Clovis.

The camera goes from focusing on the pleading woman, to looking into the face of Dr. Clovis, who throws a huge smile at the audience and raises his eyebrows as the credits inappropriately roll over his face.

That scoundrel Dr. Clovis! Remembering it always puts me in a good mood.

* * *

Clara looked absolutely tranquil. I approached her and activated a little trick we were practicing:

Clovis Mode.

Her back straightened, her eyes opened giving me a sleepy look, she raised her feet to the chair and she spread her legs to play with her pussy.

—I am a cheap whore, and I must please. The player offers three rules. The slave listens and obeys, Dr. Clovis.

Most of the trigger words that I have introduced only work if I pronounce them or if said by another person. Like ‘Sticky Feet’, which can also be used by Kassia.

But Clovis Mode can be activated by anyone. Even so, I doubt very much that a person who has seen that old movie would cross paths with Clara. For me the nostalgia is just too much to resist.

—We are the only humans in the world.

I pause for Clara to process the first rule.

—First rule, accepted.—She was circling her clitoris.

—We cannot leave this room.

—Second rule, accepted.—She introduces two of her fingers.

—You are addicted to sucking my dick and do not know it.

—Third rule, accepted.

She pulled her fingers out of herself, then licked them and immediately returned from the trance, subject to those three rules of course.

—What’s happening? Why am I naked?

—Clara, I can not believe you do not remember, ‘we are the only survivors on the planet’. The aliens killed everyone.

She stopped worrying about her nudity, and waited for me to continue with the face of a girl who finds out that Santa Claus is not real.

—How ... how did that happen?

—You know hot dogs come from space. It’s obvious, really. We always knew, but we ignored the ecological implications. Without warning, thousands of street stalls overflew the most important capitals, dripping their radioactive tomato condiment.

— And the governments?! They must have done something.

—Yes -I put on my own version of a sad face- Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum, they tried, but -I harden my face and look at her with an expression of dire seriousness- now they are all ... covered in sauce.

—Covered, in tomato sauce...—Clara sobs.

—We must not give up Clara, we must be strong, I have no proof that we are the only ones alive. None of this makes any sense…

—No, #####. Do not say that. We are the only humans on the planet and those aliens with their evil sauce can not stop us.

We gave each other a hug, to overcome this terrible ‘loss.’

—Clara, I was waiting for you to wake up. Have you read the Book of Genesis?

—No, but I have some notion of the story. It’s about the origin of the world and ... Noooo!

—Yes, I shouldn’t need to explain any further, but being the only two specimens of our species left, we have no other choice.

—I understand, we have no other option. I never thought about being ... a mother in these conditions. We should go out and see how the outside world is.

—Oh Clara, pity us all the more, you do not remember the sausage either.

—Sausage?

—The alien’s technology is light years beyond our own.

—Of course, otherwise we would not be in this situation.

—I’m glad you understand, and so will believe me when I say a bionic sausage hit you in the head and you lost the ability to open doors and windows.

—Damn aliens!

—Damn them indeed.

—I have it! You can open the door.

—I’m sorry to disappoint you, Clara. But that bionic sausage bounced from your head to mine. So we’re doubly screwed.

The main effects of Clovis Mode worked perfectly, ‘The three rules’ are axiomatic truths. These truths can be added to with explanations or additional context, however absurd, and these concepts can only be established by the one who gave the three rules.

Let’s say, as a hypothetical, that a friend of Clara’s had been with us and she invented the story of the sausages. Clara would have probably slapped her.

This context only establishes a ‘world’ under that established ‘truth’. But it has its limits. If I had said to Clara: “We should throw ourselves off a bridge because we are the only ones on the planet and life isn’t worth living,” nothing guaranteed that she would. Establishing a ‘truth’ is different than giving an order.

The only ‘solid’ truth is the three rules. It is a very fun game, but I have not dared to do something similar again, because I feel that I give too much freedom to a slave who may react in unexpected ways.

—Well, I’m going to get undressed. -I said, acting casual.

—No! There is really no need for you to do that ... I’m going to look for clothes to wear. Those aliens have us surrounded.

—We are the only inhabitants of the earth, clothing is no longer important. Also, the smell of killer sauce that has impregnated mine brings back bad memories.

—Okay, but do not do anything strange, I’m watching you.

I undressed slowly over the course of five minutes, pretending to look for openings in the walls.

—We are effectively surrounded.

—You do not have to be so close to me to tell me that, right?

I was standing, with my cock 15 centimeters from her face. I started to masturbate.

—Stop doing that, it’s disgusting.

She did not move away from me, I could say that I played with two advantages the third rule and the first, in an apocalypse many prejudices and inhibitions would be broken. Her mind was constantly at work trying to make the world fit with her ‘truths’ and so even a brief notion of what might explain something unusual would quickly be latched onto.

Clara in a normal situation would definitely have called the police. Here though, being the ‘only’ two humans in the world, she probably thought that it was not good to get angry or throw a fit over an event so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

My erection was gathering strength. My cock swelling more and more with blood. Of course I did not heed Clara’s protests.

—Are you listening to me? Instead of being distracted by ... that. We should think about how to fight them. -She swallowed hard.

—Oh, forgive me, but I cannot help it, this nightmare has generated a great deal of anxiety. Also I thought, with you being a lesbian, this would not be so distracting.

—It’s still in very bad taste ... to be moving your hand up and down ... up and down ... so close ... up ... down ... -Her voice had gotten low.

I felt her breath hitting me, her mouth ajar and coming close to my glans.

—Clara, is something wrong with you?

She shook her head to clear it and looked at me with a frown.

—You are a stubborn oaf and since you will not stop doing that, I’ll tell you what I think we should be doing as soon as possible instead.

With her face upturned, I decided to give it a tap with my cock, to encourage her speech.

—bla bla bla ... .weapons ... bla bla ... weakness ... bla..strategy …

—Yes. Yes. Yes. -I grab her chin, guiding her.— It’s time to suck, Bitch.

Her lips feel my glans and she cannot help swallowing my cock completely, moistening it with her tongue, nodding on my crotch.

—It’s a great plan, but maybe you should relax for a while, Clara. Are you enjoying this as much as I am?

—Ugagg..gsgulp.gggs

No answer. What bad manners Clara had. I know that it must be difficult for her to talk with a mouth full of my meat. Even so, she could have made some noise or taken my cock out for two seconds and responded. No, she could not even spare a moment away from the work that currently possessed her.

—gag...GuGgg..Gggags…

And I found myself rightly outraged. I had asked a simple question, with two options: Yes or No. At most she was worthy to meet my eyes, while she came down with her tongue to caress my balls. Such was my indignation that I was forced to fuck her mouth brutally, with such savagery that she would be forced to take a break, and maybe then I would receive some measure gratitude.

Instead, she kept sucking! Faster, more determined, producing more saliva. My reprehensible roughness only served to increase her appetite for cock.

—GUGg..GAGggagG ... gGgaG

With multiple jets, I cum in her mouth. Clara swallowed every drop. And I continue, allowing her to clean the sperm from my cock.

Then she gave me a dramatic look:

—Listen up. I noticed that you were desperate and could not let ‘those needs’ continue to cloud your judgment. I did not enjoy it, not one little bit. -Lying bitch- But, and this is of vital importance, you should not masturbate. I can suck you as much as you need, two, three, ten times a day, every day, whatever you need. Do you believe me? Will you trust me to take care of you?

—It seems I do not have any other option.

—Two, three, ten times a day, as many times as you want, as you want. -She sucked on her lower lip, while blinking very slowly.— Is that clear?

—Crystal.

—Although I do not like it, I must get used to your cock if we want to repopulate the earth. This is not a request, I will not allow you to masturbate on your own, if I catch you playing with your cock, I’ll have to suck you like a deranged person. And another thing, no dirty talk.

—Clara, I’m afraid it will be impossible for me to abide by such a repressive measure. If I can not treat you like a dirty whore while I fuck your mouth, how do you expect me to maintain an erection. I will not masturbate and I will let you suck me off as necessary, but a civil tongue is not something that I can commit to.

She continued to look at me seriously, narrowing her eyes for a moment before deciding:

—I suppose I can live with that. Let’s leave it there.

I contemplated the palm of my now off-limits hand and thought:

“Life is full of sacrifices.”