The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of a Hypnotist

Greek Goddess:

Alexa sees with her friends and they have a special magic show.

—What are the names of your friends?

—Kathe and Emily.

—Good. Now let us return to today’s lesson, Alexa. Obeying is ...

—Wonderful….

—Masters….

—Order.

—And slaves...

—Obey...

—Alright, Alexa, if obeying is wonderful, why do masters not obey their slaves?

I let her chew on that syllogism. Tying obedience to emotions can be very effective in the short term, but true slavery must stand on a bedrock of logic and reasoning. Aiming at the rational mind and strengthening the intelligence of a slave is important to avoid long-term complications. Purely emotional slaves can be very dangerous.

—I am a slave, I must obey and to obey is wonderful. Obeying is wonderful because I am a slave, if obeying was not wonderful I would not be a slave, if I were not a slave obeying would not be wonderful. Ummn..aah ..

Here Alexa had a reflexive orgasm in the middle of her meditation on the wonders of obedience. I could hear her panting through the headset microphone while she strengthened in her mind the powerful bias of illusory correlation. What she said was easily falsifiable, hers was actually a very particular and special case among many, but the progressive reinforcement of pleasure prevented her from accessing any logical path other than the one which I had guided her along. That orgasm was a sign of struggle, a last plea from some hidden corner of her rational being trying to express itself before she drowned in a sea of dopamine.

—Continue, Alexa.

—The masters do not obey their slaves, because for them, to obey is not wonderful.

Now, based on the logic of your answer, Alexa, if I tell you that obeying is wonderful, does that mean I should obey you?

—No..no..no..the masters rule and the slaves obey. When a master says that obeying is wonderful, he does not think that obeying is wonderful, he, he, is giving an order ... aah..a his slave. Obeying is wonderful.

—Correct, to obey is wonderful, to know when to be in a trance or not, is also wonderful. To obey at any time is wonderful, to interpret the precise meaning of an order is a duty ... it is your duty.

—It’s my duty.

Let’s test if the doll has learned its lesson.

—We should go out and play at the park, even if you would rather play alone at home. -A pause- What do you think?

—I think I must masturbate when I get home.

—You think, would you do it?

—Yes.

—Describe the scene.

—I would come home, I would take off my wet panties. I would look for the most comfortable position to lie on the bed. I would spread my legs and start playing with my pussy.

—At present are your panties wet?

—They are not.

—But your pussy is wet.

—My pussy is always wet.

—Not enough to dampen your panties.

—No.

—Even so, you know that your panties are going to be wet when you arrive home to masturbate. Where did that idea come from?

—From me.

—Is it your idea?

—Yes.

Time is fleeting, we must take advantage of what little we have.

Her breathing became heavier and more ragged.

—What are you doing, Alexa?

—Asah ... I am ... .aha.play..with my….pussy..aaahsh.

—Where are you currently?

—I’m crossing the platform over Riddle Street ... ah..mm..fuck ...

—Is this your idea?

—Yes!

—So, you’re masturbating in the middle of the street, in front of strangers, of your own will.

— .. Yes! ... Oh ... God ...

The best thing for a comforting dream is to sleep eight hours.

Her gasps stopped. I did not need to ask her, I knew she had stopped masturbating and would resume her ‘self-care’ within eight hours.

—Climbing a roller coaster is more exciting than fucking at your parents’ house. -Pause- What do you think about it?

—“That’s a terrible simile.” Mental rest time, Alexa needs to change the subject. And it seems about that time anyway.

These phrases were not triggers per say, rather she in her trance state had managed to ‘decipher’ the orders and covert non-orders embedded in common phrases. That was the lesson: Use sarcasm and double entender to make hypnosis more complex. In trance, it would be easier for her to grasp very subtle variations in tone, when a sentence was really a cipher and should be analyzed, and also which sentences were literal and should have a more ‘usual’ interpretation.

The tone involved is not really important, but consistency and an awareness of the intention that one wants to convey are. In my case I used a thick and raspy tone of voice in the crucial parts so that her new “interpretations” trained in trance would have an effect. The trance that Alexa had in these instances was not a usual one. It was more like a background process running in her mind, attentive to everything I said and ready to understand and interpret any embedded meaning. “Obey”, “Wonderful”, “Wet”, “Take advantage”, “Comforting dream”, “Sleep”. All these words took on a meaning and unique physical reaction in my perfect slave.

When pronouncing “Wonderful” she would feel an injection of the sweetest drug affecting her body and mind.

When “Take advantage” was accentuated in a strange way, she would see it as something to act on, something wonderful that she should do and which was her own idea. A fantasy to be fulfilled.

“Comforting dream” was the same as indicating that what is spoken is a pleasant fantasy, so that she will keep it in her mind as a fond reminiscence until such time as it can be made manifest. “Sleep” in this context was a parameter of rest; that order, that dream, should be returned to in the near future.

Although there were no strict rules on sentence construction with these phrases, she would not have random thoughts from just anything I said. Like in cryptography, if what fell out of her mental decryption of my meaning was not legible, it would not be acted on. Just as I noted with Clara and her ”Clovis Mode”, this method has its cons.

And although I have continued to use it to this day, it has always been less intense than with Alexa. Her almost absolute submission took my curiosity to dangerous places, heedless of the potential for bad luck.

A cold, an injury that affects the voice, or worse, a lack of temperance to manage my emotions and transmit the intention with my voice, can all lead to unexpected and terribly inconvenient results.

Still, the mind is a powerful tool and invites exploration.

Applying this technique of teaching with the perfect slave, I brought her hypnotic susceptibility down to more normal levels over time. It would not be convenient for some newbie in mind control to realize the peculiar condition of Alexa. Thanks to my additional work, she would enjoy extra protection against 60% of amateur hypnotists, and I could enjoy a slave who was well-trained and delightfully intuitive at how best to serve my desires.

Despite never having had the opportunity to compare my skills to those of other hypnotists, I’ve nevertheless tried just about everything and have a good understanding of what works with different types of people. At that time I applied directional instruction to Alexa, who without knowing it was learning how to be a better slave. Currently my most successful experiment is Little Doll. Rocío, as a person, hates me with the blazing fire of a thousand adolescent suns. Over time, the likelihood of her acquiescing to any of my requests went from negligible to nil. On the flipside, her alter ego’s resistance to said requests is also nil. Zero as zero can be, in fact. The existence of Little Doll in Rocío’s unconscious frees her from the pressure to obey, as everything she does when in that state does not matter. Like her name implies, she is simply my little doll to play with as I wish.

Some part of her being senses that I control her absolutely. But for Rocío, every act that she commits and yet does not believe that she can commit, well, she did not commit it. It works via the cognitive bias of fundamental attribution error. She may want to suck my cock in front of her sister, but believes that she would never do so. This belief would have, as a consequence, that even with my cock in her mouth and my milk sliding down her throat, she would not change that belief. Instead, her mind would adapt the situation, thinking that it is another girl who sucks me off.

There is a gap between Little Doll and Rocío, which I take advantage of to implement a variety of quick suggestions. It is akin to building a little town in a tunnel that connects two metropolises. Rocío is on my mind right now, because she happens to be between my legs. Laura left some documents in my apartment, but had other commitments and thus begged her sister for a huge favor. So here we are, writing and giving this young rebel some cause.

—Alexa, concentrate on my voice. I will arrive soon, to perform a magic show. I will be wearing a red mask. I will count from one to three, when I reach three you will wake up forgetting that we had this conversation. Recalling very, very deeply today’s lesson though. One, submissive and obedient, two, do not forget your duty, three, wake up and forget.

—Mmm ... Doctor ... Could you repeat that? Pardon me, but I do not know where my mind wandered off to.

—It’s alright, Alexa, it is healthy for your mind to wander occasionally. Getting lost in conversation is not serious; you’ve noticed and that’s what matters. You were saying you had gone to visit your grandmother, how did it go?

—Uh, well, my grandmother……

* * *

One of my most frequent weekend activities is to dress up in a suit and one of five masks. That day I grabbed a dark 2 piece and a full, red mask with large, opaque, circular lenses, giving me a somewhat extravagant look. I put another rough, green mask that had come out with the red one back on the pile, and wrapped the whole thing in cloth for safekeeping until next weekend. Each one was in a different style. The few times I examined my collection in detail, I found it difficult to remember when I had acquired them and in what order.

Being uninterested in walking across town dressed as I was, I rented a car on that occasion. I approached the bar half an hour after their appointed meeting time, and was still ten minutes early when they arrived forty minutes late. The first to show was a girl with shoulder-length hair dyed dark red, wearing a decorative vest that must have been out of the kids’ section for how small it was on her, and some cloth shoes. Alexa arrived ten minutes later. The last girl followed shortly thereafter.

I took advantage of the delay to perform some tricks for other customers of the bar, to gain the trust of the locals as it were. I made eye contact with Alexa in the distance, she stopped for a moment with a vacant look, I saw her jaw loosen, until her friend caught her attention, waking her up. Alexa smiled at her and whispered something funny, in apology for her mental lag.

The tricks performed at each table were simple. I introduced myself with a set of coins (silver, copper and Chinese style). Then a card game, and ended with a hypnotic street ‘session’. I would ‘guess’ some color (actually I forced the confirmation of my probably incorrect guess with the person in a light trance), or generate temporary amnesia, or have a pretty blonde eating the lemon of her cocktail like it was candy.

Those who accepted, ultimately gave me $ 5 to $ 7, and I provided them a fun time. The three girls had gathered and were already engaged in energetic conversation. It was time to make my approach and provide them with some fun they would find very pleasant indeed.

—Good evening, ladies. Do any of you believe in magic?

They looked at each other to reach consensus. The last to arrive shook her long wavy hair, and replied dismissively:

—Magic is for gullible children. If we were 12 years old, I suppose it might be exciting. Thanks but no thanks.

—You’re right this is not magic, but merely clever tricks. And we are adults in a bar. Let me offer you a deal. Payment at the end of the show is optional, but every table where I’ve performed my tricks has given me a tip. I have complete confidence in my showmanship and I see that we have three intelligent young ladies here. My act is divided into three parts, two feats of close-up magic and one of mentalism. Always the same tricks at each table and still nobody knows what happens. Do we have a deal?

—I’m sorry, but ... -The short-haired girl interrupted her friend.

She took a swig of beer and addressed me with an intense interest:

—What kind of stakes are we talking about? Do you have something to bet?

—I’m up $ 57 so far tonight. To sweeten the pot, I’ll add thirteen dollars of my own money to make it an even $ 70. -I place the money on the table- The person to discover my first and second trick, earns $ 25 for each one. My mentalism routine, being easier to follow, would net you $ 20. You are three girls and there are three tricks, one of you could watch while I perform the tricks on the other two. Since I am at a disadvantage, I would choose the observer. I think it a fair deal, and at worst it should prove amusing.

—I think it would be ... fun. -Added Alexa, favorably. She knew how to find the covert order and act on it.

—Thanks in advance for the cash. -The girl with wavy hair said.

The one with the short hair said nothing, but her hungry eyes glanced at the money on the table and smiled, probably thinking the same as her friend.

—You, with the pixie cut! Pay attention.

The trap was set, first the coin trick. I present two normal coins in one hand a third in the other for them to review and verify that nothing is amiss. They had to guess which hand held that third coin, the trick is to distract the public with one hand while the other swaps the normal coins for different ones in your pocket.

I performed the trick in such a way that it was impossible for them to discover my sleight of hand, diverting their attention and moving my hands quickly, until the end, where I made an intentional mistake, which could only be seen from where the short-haired girl was seated.

—Your pockets! There are coins in your pockets!

I stopped, raised my hands, letting go of the unusual coins that bounced off the wood.

—Excellent, $ 25 is yours. -I slide the money on the table, placing it in front of her-

—You can cut your losses now if you want. -The girl with wavy hair said proudly.

—There’s nothing for me but to try again with cards. -I sighed heavily, taking on an air of defeat.— Luck is it’s own kind of magic. Now you. -I said pointing to her- Pay attention.

If they had observed my pants more closely, even in the dark my throbbing erection at the thought of what was to come would have been evident, but their eyes were now fixed on the deck in my hands. Alexa probably took notice of my ‘emotional weight’, although there was not much she could do to warn them.

My card routine is not worth describing, I will only say that I allowed them to believe in magic for once. The frown of incomprehension on the observing girl brought forth a self-satisfied, mocking smile from me that was blessedly hidden by the mask.

—Hogwash. Do it again. One more look and those $ 25 dollars will be mine.

—Okay, but this time, I’ll do it to you, and the other two will watch. Pardon me but, what are your names?

—I’m Emily. -The girl with short hair said.

—My name is Kathe.

—And I’m Alexa.

—Very nice names, magical. Kathe, I’ll give you this last chance. Take a card from the deck.

I leave the cards in her hands and she selects one.

—Now write what you want on it, something you can remember.

I let her take her time.

—Perfect, now place it back in the deck and shuffle.

Kathe was surprisingly good at shuffling, her love of cards was evident.

—As you’ve seen, I’ve not intervened in the shuffling of the deck in any way.

—Yes, so it seems.

—Tell me, Alexa, have you noticed anything out of place?

—I have not. Everything seems clean.

—Emily?

—I’ve got nothing to add.

I cut the deck, puting my index finger on the bottom half.

—Kathe, give me a number between one and ten.

—Ehhhm ... Five?

I turn over one card, and another, three, four and finally the fifth. I bring my free hand to her forehead.

—You lost tonight, Kathe. I find your optimism touching though.

I raise the eight of hearts on which is written, “I, Kathe, declare myself the winner of the night.”

And with this trick I broke their reality.

—Well, so far it’s a draw. Alexa is up next, how do you feel?

—Nervous. What will I have to do?

—It is easy. I’m going to try to hypnotize your friends. You can interrupt me at any point.

“Do not interrupt me.”

—You can intervene so that it is not possible for me to mesmerize them.

“Do not interrupt.”

—You can even speak very loudly during these five minutes. If I do not take them into a deep trance in that time, the $ 20 is yours.

“Be quiet and let him hypnotize your friends. Allow them to fall into a deep trance.”

—As for you two, I ask for your collaboration. Hypnosis is completely voluntary, and a pleasant experience. I promise you five unforgettable minutes.

In other situations you would expect more resistance. But just like a patient going to therapy is generally not going to resist hypnosis, they were now caught up in my magical proceedings and willing to go along with it. Nothing unusual had happened after I had performed the same routine at other tables, with alcohol circulating in their blood, and the previous tricks engendering an energetic attitude, I had them in the palm of my hand.

I asked Alexa for a “pity” minute, since the first stage of hypnosis requires more calm. Obviously that wasn’t necessary, but one must maintain appearances. Like when you are making out with a girl and she says “today is not a good time”, but after five minutes you have her clinging to your crotch, asking you for more.

I asked them to hold hands, Kathe and Emily. Some initial slow breaths and I began:

—From this moment forget your names, I will allow you to travel to a hidden world of the past. To access that place it is necessary to relax and be joined as one, there is no Kathe, there is no Emily. One woman, one spirit, one mind. Feel the gentle pressure on your hands, everything in nature is part of the whole, you do not have to exist separately. Two minds in one. If you understand this truth I have revealed to you and wish to share in this story, please tighten the grip of your hands. You do not need to speak, there is only a single mind, a single decision.

I could tell that they had understood from the way their forearms contracted a little. I couched my voice lower and introduced a slight pause, making it like a cozy whisper, although my volume remained almost the same as before. This allowed them to isolate themselves from the environment and become lost in the world I was weaving, leaving my voice in the background.

—It is said that in ancient Greece, Athena and Aphrodite, the goddess of wisdom and the goddess of love were one goddess, but it was not always like that. In times of war and blood, wisdom and love could not be reconciled. Or so it was thought, until unbeknownst to humans, the two goddesses united in the same body, wisdom and love, love and wisdom, the same body, the same spirit, the same mind. The same passion. Few know of this definitive and unique goddess. She has not yet revealed herself to you, but you can see where she resides. You can see it, you must see it, see how it is wrapped in bright, crystalline clouds, floating as if on an eternal sea, Olympus.

I stop here for a few seconds to let history permeate their minds and coalesce into something real, something tangible.

—If you think you can meet this goddess simply because I am her priest, you are wrong. To commune with such a wonderful spirit, you must reconcile love and wisdom. Even though she is wisdom and love made manifest, that does not mean she ceases to be a goddess. And as a goddess she will not acquiesce to someone who questions her will. In order to rise into the skies of Olympus and not suffer the wrath of the goddess, you must rid yourself of that heavy will you still possess.

Another pause as I stretch my arms over my head.

—Do not believe that because she is a goddess, she is too aloof to share her will. The human will is heavy, while the divine will is light as the wind. Human will is like iron and remains planted on the ground. The divine will is infinite and powerful, but you must detach yourself from your heavy, human will, if only for a moment, to be able to experience the goddess. To experience the greatest love and wisdom in measures beyond imagining. Love, so much love. Wisdom and love. Everything a human needs to be fulfilled in life.

I return to my normal tone:

—You can already feel the goddess flow through and around you, like a liquid, a smell, a moment lost in time. You are rising up the mountain, approaching the goddess, slowly losing that weight, that enormous weight of will. How do you feel? What do you observe? Is not Olympus beautiful?

—It is. -Emily answered.

—The mountain is covered in gold and silver. -Kathe adds, her thick hair waving.

—And the birds? What color are they?

—Red, blue and yellow.

—Very well, you must speak, express what you feel, to be one mind, one spirit and one body. A single being, a perfect essence, light, soft, without will, ready to receive all the love and all the wisdom. Beyond the human. Beyond time and space.

I let them talk between themselves, completing this new fictional world for each other. They spent about ten minutes more than I had estimated. At this point, they had stopped talking, describing. With hands together and chins on breasts, they whispered to themselves in inaudible volumes.

—Wow, that’s amazing! They really are in a trance. -Alexa said, pinching her friend Emily’s cheek.

—Quite so. Which means we can have some fun before the last therapy session with Clara.

—Huh?

—Haha, you still have not noticed. -I remove the mask.

—Doctor! I didn’t know that you ...

—’Pinocho Girl’. Good girl.

I gently took her chin and moved her head back, then spilled some beer from her mouth down her front, soaking her clothes. I put the mask back on and we left the bar. We went around the block, entered my car. I drove a few kilometers to a vacant lot, which remained so at that dark hour, but could from time to time play host to couples wanting to express their “affection”.

Being in a safer place now, I hastened to order my slave to undress. And so, while she remained in that state of semi-consciousness, I cleaned the beer from her wet skin with my tongue, savouring the taste. Her huge tits, her flat stomach, her firm and juicy legs. Lying back against the back chair of the car. Absorbed in her mental world. Finally I woke her up:

—How? ... Why am I here?

She only remembered falling into a trance for an unknown magician.

—Alexandra Spencer. I am the one who will be asking the questions now. You are under the influence of the drug F.U.C.K. 85, a powerful military drug, which affects the limbic system. I will ask you personal questions, if you answer honestly, you will not suffer the humiliating effects of the drug.

—As if!? How do you know my name? I assure you that someone will come for me, my friends.

—Your friends were the first to be treated. What is the pin number for your credit card?

—I refuse, I refuse to give information to a kidnapper.

—You leave me no other option then.

I insert my middle and ring finger into her pussy, pumping hard inside her.

— No ... uamn ... Ahag ... mmn ... gg ...

—The sexual stimulus will make you confess the truth.

—... mm..no ... nah..ahha ... .7214 ...

—Perfect. The truth is liberating.

I take my fingers out of her wet hole to massage her outer lips with circular movements.

—Please ... for ... I’m ready ... I shouldn’t ... I’m ready ..

—You are about to come.

And she came hard in my hand, shaking her hips, eager for a cock in her belly.

—You are reacting wonderfully to the F.U.C.K. 85. I shall continue with the questions, and you must answer honestly this time. If I continue to stimulate you, some of the effects could become irreversible. What is the password of your main email account?

—No ... My will is stronger, I will resist, I swear that ... Oh ... Uhmmn ... AH

My left hand was still in her pussy, while my right hand pinched her nipples.

— .. Eagles@16.... my password is ... Eagles @ 16 ...

—Good girl ... tell me some other secret ...

She let go of all her personal information, even the method by which she chose a pair of panties to wear on any given day.

—I have sex with my therapist. Neither my girlfriend, nor my friends know ... and ..

—That last bit is something that you should not have said. -I remove the mask.

—Doctor! Why are you doing this to me?

—I wanted to prove how much resistance to interrogation a slave has, that she can wall off the affairs of her master. -I loosen my belt- You failed, but after a good fuck, you will never fail again. A secret is a secret, Alexa.

I lowered my pants and before she could answer me, I slid my cock into her pussy. Her labia parted willingly at the prospect of carnal pleasure.

I pushed into her as if it were the last day of my existence. A secondary consequence of being a hypnotist and creating fantasies for others is that without realizing you can end up immersing yourself in the life of your character.

—Do you know who I am?

—Yes..Umn ..

I push deeper inside her.

—Do you know who I am?

—mmn..aAh ... I think ... I think so.

I slam into her with much more power than before. Then I slow down to let her respond.

—Do you know who I am?

—No..mn..lo ... I don’t know.

You cannot know.

I cannot know it.

I bring my cock to her face and admire those glazed, lost eyes. And she sucks me magnificently. I can feel myself in her throat. She sleeps, while I ponder methods to adjust her memory. What bad luck for me had another hypnotist been able to extract that information from her. Although there was probably no immediate danger of being hunted down, I still had to remain cautious.

I ordered her to put on new clothes. A white shirt, cut to the chest. A violet skirt, that with some difficulty just barely managed to cover her crotch. And a pair of short, Mickey Mouse pattern stockings. We went back to the bar, I had my arm around her hip and she was smiling foolishly for no apparent reason. Almost all the people in the bar had been hypnotized, so the few who were not put into a trance were going with the flow and did not question the strangeness of the situation beyond a mild look of curiosity.

Kathe and Emily remained immersed in trance, ‘climbing Olympus’.

—Now you are one mind. One spirit. A unique body .. You will open your eyes very slowly. There is no longer Emily or Kathe. The person in front of you, is the personification of yourself.

They looked at each other oddly.

—This is a message from the goddess of love, let go of your hands, release your bonds. Join your mouths as a single body.

Immediately they crawled onto the table, fighting with their tongues, fiddling with their wet lips. Expressing love for their femininity, for each other. Sanctifying their union in purest way possible.

—The love, the sex, the heat. Friends can share a single body. The goddess of wisdom makes it known that everything you feel is completely natural. There is no need to worry, consequences can wait for another day. The goddess will count to ten, and you will wake up seeing her alone, submitting to her will. She will bestow upon you the greatest love and the greatest wisdom.

Alexa was masturbating, for her this was just a lucid dream. I whispered in her ear:

—Begin to count and have a happy evening, Alexandra.

* * *

Between sobs I managed to tease out what was troubling Alexa and why she had called. She had never gone home with with another girl who was not Clara. And she felt empty.

—Doctor, I do not know, I do not know if it is appropriate to see Clara again. Maybe we should give it more time.

Pinocho Girl.

—I listen and obey, Master.

—What are the names of your friends?

—Kathe and Emily.

And that’s how the affair ended. I’d like to think that my decision was the right one. Alexa deserved a new experience, although for her it would remain just a dream.

Rocío is making me a detailed list of her friends and family. Laura’s birthday is coming, and very special gifts require careful preparation.

A special gift that she will enjoy with her whole being.