The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One slave is relegated to maid duty, so the ultimate result of a weekend with friends is merely a ménage à quatre.

Diary of a Hypnotist

Laura’s Friends:

Saturday. It’s a day to meet friends. Something funny happened recently, Laura came to visit after we hadn’t seen each other for a few weeks. We discussed multiple topics, and without realizing it she ended up talking about Zygmunt Bauman and how liquid modernity seemed a simplified model of seeing life. She’s a sociologist, she likes those sorts of things. Meanwhile I spent more time looking at her shapely legs, which began in a short black skirt, and ended in sandals of the same color, at the V that framed her chest under that white shirt, at the movement of her hands with violet nails, at the ring on her ring finger, and at lips painted soft pink.

Until I saw her get up.

“I’m very happy to have seen you, but I have to leave now, today is a friends day.”

“Mmn, Saturday is for friends, no problem, do I know them? If so, give them my regards.”

“Of course! You know all my friends, they are Victoria, Paula and Karen; my friends from college.”

“Let me think, ehm, Ah, yes! Karen is the car salesperson, Victoria is the hot redhead and Paula, ehm...”

“Paula is the black-haired owner of a clothing store, you cannot have forgotten her, she’s very funny.”

“Yeah! The freckled wife. I remember her funny face against my dick, that girl loves the cock, just like all your other bitch friends.”

“WHAT!? We may be friends, but that does not justi...”

“Big Ass Slut tell me. What are your friends, Laura?”

“My friends are whores in heat, ready to fuck the master, anytime and anywhere ...”

“What are you, Laura?”

“I am a slave, a submissive hooker for the master, to obey is my destiny and pleasure.”

“What differentiates you from them?”

“We are all cunts, throbbing and wet, constantly ready to fuck, but I am the dirtiest bitch amongst my bitch friends.”

“Your arguments surprise me Laura, please clarify my understanding. If your friends are holes to fuck, bitch, is it wrong for me to exercise my right to fill them with my burning cum?”

“The voice of the master is Law. Laura is just an imbecilic bitch, incapable of having free will. My friends are whores to be filled ...” she licked her lips, “... with the master’s cum ...”

“Curious, what do you feel right now, bitch?”

“... I feel very hot, I am very excited, horny ... so horny! ... I want to lower the pants of the master and suck his cock until I feel the flow of cum down my throat ... fuck ... I am desperate for a hard fucking!!…”

“Since I’m going to visit your friends and we can’t have fun right now,” I circled around the wet and desperately horny Laura, “you can distract yourself by cleaning the house. When finished, you will undress, not forgetting to put your panties in your mouth—I want you to taste what you feel for me—then turn on the laptop and look in your folder ‘Friends of Laura’. You will masturbate to each video, mixing them in your mind. When you finish, you will cum squirting with desire and then repeat the list, until I return.”

* * *

Karen, Paula and Victoria, what lovely girls. I’m in heaven having instructed Laura that I should get to know all her friends personally. She would bring them over to my place or we would meet in her apartment, when Rocío was not there, so it was just the three of us. To facilitate my hypnotizing them, we would talk about banal things, maybe some politics, and like a dynamic duo, Laura and I would conspire to bring the discussion around to hypnosis. Obviously under different names though, to avoid suspicion. With Karen it was “relaxation therapy”, like Laura, for Victoria a “magic trick”, and with Paula a “spiritualism session”. Just something good friends do.

My favorite is Victoria, she has a spectacular boob job and moans like a goddess. Each session I recorded with a hidden camera, Laura does not know the password of my computer, but Slave Laura does. I take money from Laura’s bag and take the bus to Paula’s house. Her husband is gone on business, so the four were free to meet there. It took half an hour to get there. A ring of the doorbell and the door was opened by a blonde with short hair. She was wearing a round, dark blue hat with a red ribbon, which she combined with her jacket and pants. Karen, she likes red high heels very much. Every time I see her she has on a different pair, not only in style, but in color. She seems to play with it, they are always red, but never the same red. She looks at me with her navy blue eyes and her resplendent skin, free of make-up, as if she wanted to rub it in the others’ faces that she is the youngest of the four.

“Hi, long time, no see. We were waiting for Laura …”

“Hello Karen, I also missed seeing such a charismatic blonde as yourself. Laura is coming later, she said that I could accompany her, on your Friends’ Saturday.”

“Well ... Saturday is for g-i-r-l-s ...” she said, forcing a smile.

“I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me, will you let me pass?”

“Uff ... I tried to make it clear, without sounding hostile, Saturday is for girl-friends, women, we want to have a day to rest from you self-centered men.“

“Ah, I understand, pardon me, I’m a little slow with hints. I hope you understand that I am an exception, and you are going to let me pass, as if it were normal, because it is, that is what you wanted to do in the beginning.”

I winked at her; her tense expression relaxed. It took about three seconds before she processed the order, and gave me a broad smile. “Sure, Paula and Victoria should be as anxious as I am to see you again.”

Paula’s house is big, giving me time to talk with Karen. She told me business was stagnant, but that they were going to bring over some new models of cars, which have been popular in Germany. I found out that she is currently dating a boy, but that is nothing serious, since both she and Victoria are the group’s spinsters. All three think that Laura has a secret courtship with me, since we spend so much time together and Laura has no other close male friends, even though she has denied it time after time.

As we come to the living room, I take in the scene. There’s an oval table with peanuts and a bottle of wine, surrounded by two big, curved sofas. Victoria and Paula are talking animatedly, sitting on the right sofa, so we sit on the left sofa and Karen serves me a glass of wine. I put the glass to my lips and prepared to take a sip.

“... Laura, you won’t believe what ‘the bitch’ did ... Hey, what are you doing here?” Victoria looks over at me, shocked.

“Laura came by my place to accompany me, but then decided she couldn’t come and preferred to stay and clean my apartment.”

Outraged, Victoria stares at Paula, waiting for an answer. After all, it is her home. With a few constrained gestures, she takes a deep breath and prepares to give me a firm answer. I casually sipped the wine from my glass.

“I do not understand why Karen let him in in the first place; she’s usually so brusque. We’ll talk to Laura about this, but meanwhile Victoria will accompany him to the door, I’m sorry if you expected something different from this visit.”

I left the glass of wine on the table, and the redhead accompanied me to the door. Down the hall, I stop and address Victoria.

“You know me, I thought you all liked me...”

“I don’t mind, personally ...” She bit her lip, remembering wet dreams “... you are fun to be around, but you must learn to respect the space of girls; it’s sacred.”

“Ok, if you like me, what do you see in me?” I feigned frustration, I needed to bring her to my field.

“Well ... you ...” she stammered, her eyes shaking nervously.

She tried to cajole me by saying that being such a close friend of Laura, I must be a good person. I asked her to be more specific, and she spoke of my responsibility at work, of my jovial and captivating personality, she is the “good girl” of the group, can destroy the heart of a man in a relationship, but is unable to engage in verbal conflict. I interrupted, I was bored.

“Am I attractive, Victoria?”

“Eh!? .. Yes, I mean, kinda ...”

“Then suck my cock Victoria.”

“What!?” She frowned, saying it loudly, but not enough for the other girls to hear.

“Give me a blowjob, Redhead.”

“No ... I ... I ... I can not ... I do not call myself a redhead, I’m Victoria!” she replied in an attempt to maintain her sanity.

“I don’t call you by what they call you, but for what you are, you’re a Redhead.”

“I am a redhead.”

“Redheads are so dumb, they can only be happy between a man’s legs.”

“Redheads ... we’re dumb ... between men’s ... legs ... Wait!” A bit of pointless struggle appears.

“Sssh, redheads should only open their mouths to suck. Now be a good, dumb Redhead and suck my dick.”

She looked at me with defeat in her blue eyes clear as the sky, opened her mouth lasciviously running her tongue around her lips, knelt, caressed my visible erection, tongue kissed my crotch before unzipping me. My phallus hit her face and instantly she welcomed him into her hot, salivating mouth. I pull her head down, pushing deeper into her as she suckles me like her favorite candy. Ever since I left Laura at home, I was ready to explode. With the fond ministrations of her mouth, Victoria was not long in getting me off. Leaving my cock cleaner than she’d found it, she gazed up at me with a look of admiration.

“I missed you, Master, this redhead bitch is at your mercy.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear. Zip me up, slut, and let’s go back to the other room.”

* * *

“Victoria, why did you take? ...” Paula looked me up and down, what surprised her most was the submissive, satisfied smile of my companion.

“I convinced Victoria; she is a very sensible woman. We are three to one, so by majority I should stay.”

“I never objected to his presence, although this is your house” Karen said.

“What happened, Victoria, this is a meeting of girls?” replied an indignant and confused Paula.

“He has very … solid...solid reasons, to join us.”

“I don’t understand your reluctance Paula, we are four adults, what’s wrong?”

“I refuse to be overruled in this way.”

“If that’s it, then let’s talk in the hallway. If I can not convince you, I’ll leave.”

Again, in the hall, I was confronted with an angry face and cornered against a wall. Paula started yelling insults.

“You, you damn idiot, do you need it spelled out in pictures to understand something so basic?”

She bored me. I put my left hand under her skirt, touching her pubis and making small circles on the outside of her panties. She falls silent for a while, swallows, looks at me with glazed eyes. Moisture begins to form between her legs.

“I understand that being alone at home, you must be bitter. That’s why you have your friends over, am I right?”

“Yes...”

“Your old husband does not satisfy you at home, so you wait for moments like this, to fuck freely.”

“Yes ... you’re right ...”

I put my hand under her panties, caress her clitoris, pat her pussy. Her panties are already completely soaked and her legs wobble a bit.

“Since you’ve known me, you’ve wanted me to fuck you, to fuck you hard, like the dirty whore you are.”

She nods her head in affirmation, there is a trail of drool from the corner of her lips to her chin.

“You were right to scold me, Paula, but rather than argue the point, I’m just going to fill your ass with jizz, Paula.”

Her head is still nodding robotically in the affirmative. Her nipples stand out prominently under the white dress.

“In a moment you will run go to your room, leaving the door open, where you will wait open-legged for your reward, until I come and fuck you, is that clear? ”

“Yes sir...”

“That’s good, little whore. Now hop to it.”

She almost bumps into the door. I enter the home, my temporary amusement park, Victoria and Karen are now in the left armchair, talking animatedly. I stand in front of Karen.

“Is Paula okay? I saw her run by in a crazy hurry,” Karen inquired.

“We reached an agreement, I’m sure she must have had something important to do.”

“Sit down, hush, you’ve earned the right to be with the best.”

“Hahaha, I would prefer to accompany Paula for a while, and see a blonde and a redhead kissing.”

“Excuse me!?”

“When I arrived, I thought, ‘Victoria and Karen, two beautiful maidens, they must be lesbians or bisexuals’.”

“Stop, your macho prejudices have a limit ...” Karen exclaims furiously.

She proceeds to gave me a feminist speech, then insults and more insults, and all the while my erection continued to grow. My mind was blocking out her words, I unbuttoned my trousers and let my swollen cock fall, throbbing, released at last. That shut up her sea of insults. Karen watched nervously, saw her friend Victoria play with a nipple, saw my sex inches from her face, we stayed like that in absolute silence for fifteen or twenty seconds.

“You are able to spew shit out of your mouth, because you see everyone as equals, but we are not the same, you are a woman and I am a man.” I draw on her face with my cock, I pass it over her forehead, her right cheek, the arch of her nose, her lips, she does not stop looking me in the eyes, and her breathing is slow and deep. “And women like you, obey men like me. Seeing my masculinity, you can’t help but resign yourself to the difference between us, you obey, I command.” She opened and closed her legs anxiously, blinking slowly, as if immersed in a narcoleptic dream. I massage her chin. “Stick out your tongue, Karen.” I rubbed my glans over her pink tongue. “Good girl.” I grabbed both of them gently behind the neck, guiding them, so they were face to face and let go. They come together, first joining their lips, then their bodies. I allow them a little privacy and head to Paula’s room.

General description, spacious bed, light brown, a dressing table with the photo of some celebration (Paula and her husband, embracing sweetly), a small bathroom, and Paula, with her legs wide open masturbating. I had undressed as I wandered through the house, so jump onto the bed and taste her pussy. The bitch is very hot, lift up her legs and penetrate her; in, out, in, out, in, out, in, out. We fill the room with obscene noises. I take a break to explore the room, and find some leather handcuffs. I kneel her on her belly, raising her backside, handcuffing her behind her back. I tied a knot in my hand with her hair and fucked her ass.

“Paula, beautiful Paula, this is what you’ve longed for so much, for so long. You love having me inside you. Your ass is mine to be fucked, slapped and teased. You love feeling my cock, because it reminds you what a bitch you are. Tell me, does your husband have regular sex with you?”

“No ... ugh..mis..ter..my..AHAH! .. mnn..my husband ... hAh! ... is impotent …”

“Stop calling me sir. We are among friends, and I am your master. It is a shame about your husband. When you leave trance, you will give me your number. You will send me a message whenever you are alone at home; it’ll be something you just do intuitively. Today your impression of me has improved a lot. If Laura is so confident in me it must be for some reason. You will think it is your own idea, and you will want to meet with me to speak of intimate subjects, in secret, to avoid rumors ...”

“Mmn ... yes ... Yes, Master! ... .ugh..shm..number ... ..to ... fuck.”

“That’s it, good girl, you look beautiful begging for sex. I’m going to fill you with my warm semen, to feel my excitement. Consolidate all these orders in your unconscious mind. You’ll send me photos and videos of you touching yourself for me, and then erase the messages from your cell phone as well as from your conscious mind ...”

I take my cock out of her anus, and thick white jizz spurts from her reddened ass. I look at her face, still locked in perpetual shock, and search for my cell phone. It had to be in the living room. I see a video camera on the dressing table, perfect! After erasing the old videos to save space for what was coming, I record Paula’s dripping ass. I brought my cock to her mouth, she immediately seized me with her lips, excited by the stinking sexual smell that emanated. From its angle though, the video couldn’t capture the drooling of her dirty mouth. We return to the living room.

* * *

Karen and Victoria were in a lesbian 69. I had Paula sit with her legs spread out on the couch, hands still cuffed behind her. “You are very excited Paula, you want, you need to masturbate, and every second the heat between your legs becomes more unbearable.” She thrust her hips into the air, and in her face you could see the desperation. As a gesture of goodwill, I ordered Victoria to help and without hesitation, she buried herself between Paula’s legs. She arched her back, ecstatic, moaning until she was on the verge of fainting. Victoria was still at it even as Paula lost consciousness.

I settled on the sofa, and sat Karen on my swollen erection. The bitch rode me with her tight pussy, up and down, while I suckled on her sweet tits, like firm, ripe peaches. I lie on the sofa to fuck her laterally, I stroked her legs while pushing inside her, vaginal fluid surrounded my cock, it was time to make her taste her juices, kiss the tip of my penis, while caressing my scrotum with her fine fingers, she licked the entire length from stem to head and swallowed my cock whole.

“Karen, listen to me, when you leave trance, you will give me your number. Laura told me that you do not let men into your apartment, but I will be the exception, you will invite me to your residence, you will also give me a copy of the keys, you want me to take care of the house when you’re not there, that’s the excuse you’ll give, but deep down, deep in your mind, you know you’re mine, everything yours is mine. Every time we are in your residence and I make a positive comment about your red heels, an immense desire to suck my dick will be born in you, five, ten, or fifteen minutes will pass, take whatever time is necessary, you will inevitably have your head between my legs.”

I ejaculated powerfully. Before swallowing, Karen shared my jizz with Victoria, and I allowed myself a break. Paula was collapsed, asleep and exhausted, so I woke her by spilling wine over her head. She was out of a trance and looked around dumbfounded, trying to process the situation.

“... You, you ... What did you do to me? ...? Victoria!? Karen!? ... What’s the matter?”

I sat next to her and crossed one of her legs with mine, putting two fingers in her pagan pussy. She tensed at first in an attempt to avoid my actions, but even so her resistance did not last.

“No! ... stop ... no! .. no ... nm ... mnn..ah..mmn ... no, no ... it’s right.”

“It feels good, it feels so good to let go.”

“…..let...go...”

“There is no right or wrong, without will, say it.”

“No ... there is right ... or wrong ... without will.”

“... And you have no will ...”

“I have no will.”

“Go eat Karen’s pussy.”

She got up awkwardly to her feet, only for Karen to pull her wildly against her crotch. “Mmn ... taste a real woman, stupid bitch ...", called Victoria, not that she was the only one who had not fucked this afternoon, strictly speaking. Where have old fashioned manners gone? I come up behind Victoria and notice on her lower backside is tattooed a butterfly, green and pink. I pierce her butter pussy, slapping her pale buttocks, reach around her body to squeeze those beautiful tits, run my tongue over her delicate neck.

“Aghh ... Yes, Master! ... Umn ... Oh, yes! ... ..fuck ... ughs..mn ... I’m your ... sex toy ... ..slave sex .. . ”

“Redheads ... ..”

“We can …....only..... Uhmn ... ..be ... Ahag! ... happy between ... Oh, God, God! ... the legs ... Aaaumn..aHa! ... of a man ... .man ... .mmn ..”

Karen was pulling on both of her nipples, eyes closed, completely immersed in the oral work of her friend. Meanwhile Victoria reminds me of her specialty: she welcomed my cock between her breasts with a drop of saliva from her tongue, and started to vigorously work them up and down along my shaft. Her red hair disheveled, she watches me with her tongue out and those radiant blue eyes.

“Victoria, just out of curiosity, what do you do for work? Or how do you make a living?”

“I am a psychologist ...” She gives circular licks to my glans “... I specialize in psychoanalysis.”

“How interesting, someday I will visit your office. Out of trance, you will give me a card or an address to visit. You will keep an appointment for me, where you will treat me like any client and what happens in the office, stays in the office. You will always conclude that the proper treatment is for you to masturbate me, until I ejaculate. No matter what pretext you use, it will seem authentic to you, most authentic you can devise. You will clean my jizz with your tongue and that will be your payment.”

I was about to cum, so I called Paula and Karen over, the latter to lick my balls while Paula helped by alternatively sucking on my glans and French kissing Victoria. I splashed them with my jizz, leaving Paula’s freckled face and the redhead’s tits covered in sticky virility. Automatically Victoria wiped Paula’s face like a hungry bitch. Karen did the same with Victoria and Paula took care of the remaining semen from the floor.

Untying Paula’s hands, I order the three sluts to clean up the mess and wait while I took a cool shower and got dressed. When I returned, the three of them were lined up, side by side, standing straight and attentive. I touch their bodies once again, feeling busts, butts, and sexes. It was an excellent afternoon and I smiled to myself, it was time to go home, the amusement park is almost closed.

“Victoria, Karen and Paula, I’ll count to three and on three, you’ll get dressed, you’ll forget what happened here, you’ll only have sketches of the truth in your dreams, but the dreams are just that, dreams, fantasies. I came with Laura; remember how she spoke to you excited about Zygmunt Bauman and liquid modernity, although she had to go to an event that you do not know earlier than usual. We got along to the point that you begged for me to stay. Without Laura, you started cracking dirty jokes about orgies and blowjobs, as an inducement to have group sex. When you wake up, you will resume that as your current role, you will do what you have to do. I’ll leave, and when I’m gone, you’ll open the bottle of whiskey on the shelf, get drunk, play truth or dare and have a lesbian orgy. Everything will be recorded by Paula in a playful manner. The moment you regain sobriety though, you will feel so embarrassed that you’ll ignore the existence of the video. I will come next week and retrieve it. One, two, three.”

Mechanically they searched for their clothes, which were scattered all over the place. Paula and Victoria put on their make-up and fixed their hair, as best they could, while I was sitting on the left sofa with Karen next to me and the other two in front. The bowl of peanuts was still full. Paula crossed her legs, Victoria took an empty glass of wine, Karen made a gesture with her hands, as if she had just said something of the utmost importance.

“... ..I swear, I can do deep throat .…”

“If you say it, you have to try it ...” Paula says as she gives me a subtle look.

“You can or you can’t, but I assure you that whoever it is, I can get them off faster, using only my mouth,” Victoria replied.

“Ha! Do you want to try it now? We have a test subject right here,” Karen said, holding up my arm like a trophy.

“... As you desire ...” Victoria knelt between my legs, ready to unzip my pants with her teeth. I gently push her away before she can though.

“Wow girls, I’m tired. I think it’s time to go.”

“You’re going to miss the game night, dear, let’s play truth or dare, with whiskey,” Paula offers seductively.

“No, thanks, I hope you have a nice night. It has been enough fun for me, today.”

“Do you have my number?” Paula asked suddenly.

“No, should I?”

“You don’t have mine either,” Karen said.

“Or mine. We laughed and chatted for hours and have not even shared contact info,” added Victoria.

Paula and Karen gave me their numbers and Victoria gave me her card, she told me that I could contact her whenever I wanted, if I needed help or someone I knew did. Karen opened the door for me, and we paused to listen:

“Were you really going to suck it?”

“No, it was a joke Paula, I’m not that much of a whore.”

Karen hugged me goodbye, told me it had been fun, and she expected a reunion like this, very soon.

The slut’s conversation had given me incentive enough to continue, but at home a nymphomaniac beauty with brown hair awaits me.

Laura, you have very good friends.