The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hye, a young woman with a debilitating psychological malady is given a new lease on life, and proper remuneration is extracted. Hynotist’s past as a therapist.

Diary of a Hypnotist

Scent-sitive Therapy:

Do you know that feeling of being at home, only better? I’m right there now. A glass of fine wine, my feet on the carpeted floor, a slave determinedly conditioning herself, it is the perfect time for some writing while I wait for last week’s videos to finish encoding.

The Path of Least Resistance:

Paula is on all fours, her ankles cuffed, with a vibrator at maximum power in her pussy and an anal plug firmly embedded between her two beautiful buttocks, both red from the irrepressible slaps I gave her when she arrived, and her breasts hang freely with nipple clamps attached. None of this bothers the freckled beauty, who has all her attention focused on holding a blue pen with her lips, teeth and tongue. All the stress being applied to her body forces her psyche down the path of least resistance: to obey, submit, and lose all desire to exercise free will, because freedom implies pain and submission pleasure. The transcription of her orders plunges her more and more deeply into trance, until the orders are impregnated in the deepest parts of her mind, sculpting her consciousness without consent.

“I am Paula Castillo externally, I am a stupid slave internally. I am a faithful wife externally, I am a cheap whore internally. I own my thoughts externally, the master owns my body and mind internally, and this is my real self, a sex toy completely subject to the whims of the master. I don’t think, just obey, obey, obey ...”

She writes slowly, detailing each letter as it melts into her being, into the muscle memory of her jaw and mouth.

It’s a good time to mention the ‘therapeutic clinic’ I had two years ago, where I practiced with great care what I learned as an amateur in the field of hypnosis and formalized my skills. I did not have certifications to support me as a mental health specialist, and if I’m being honest I did not seek to become a therapist, I just wanted to fulfill those fantasies I longed for since adolescence. Searching for an acceptable place, through personal contacts and mental tricks I wound up on the third floor, outside, at the reception would be Kassia, a twenty-year-old Polish girl, arrived from exchange by the university, we worked three therapies of an hour and a half to two, from Monday to Friday.

I fixed my lack of credentials with some editing, foreign universities, and elegant wooden frames. At first, older people arrived, or people in their thirties with severe existential problems. My dream seemed to have become a monotonous irony, but I could at least feel satisfied that most patients felt ‘enthusiastic and renewed’ after a few therapies. In retrospect those three months of tedium gave me invaluable experience that I am thankful for today. At the time though, with my illusions punctured and deflated, I thought about closing the place.

The Asian Girl:

Oval face, long, straight black hair, fine nose, pink lips. I looked at her in surprise. I could not believe it, at last!

Here I will call her Hye. Her real name is more common, but I prefer Hye. Her biological parents were or are Korean and she inherited the characteristic features, thus my astonishment when she spoke with such a clear and recognizable accent; she is adopted. She found my clinic on the recommendation of one of the older patients I had seen. These are the fruits of a job well done.

We talked for a few minutes, and she told me about a problem with odors, particularly strong smells, without going into much detail, except when she dejectedly shared her experiences with doctors and psychologists, “... Autosuggestion, placebo effect, some of them even thought I was taking them for fools. A year ago I gave up, but my sensitivity is still there. My parents have done everything possible, but nothing works, even their patience has a limit ...” and paused before adding, “I do not want you to think badly of me, but coming here was not my first choice ... Why have a office above a ‘spiritual center’? It’s very suspicious.” I stared at her and kept my disapproval to myself, but must admit, she had a point. On the first floor they do tarot readings, and on the second they practiced yoga and meditation. But the space was cheap, the owners reserved and not very curious. She continued, “Even so, the transformation of Old Josh does not lie, he is a good person and seeing him free of those tics is impressive.” Thank you, Old Man Josh. We set up a time from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Her parents would not know of these consultations, if they did they would refuse outright simply from seeing the facade. Hye paid a month in advance out of the allowance her parents provided her. Our sessions would begin in two days.

First Session:

I’m sitting in front of her, I ask her to lie on the couch, close her eyes and get comfortable. I turn off the light, although the aluminum blinds let light rays in from the outside, the shadow of my body covers Hye. I take a breath and lower the tone of my voice.

“Hye, I want you to breathe deeply, as deeply as you can, feel how your chest fills with pure air.”

Her generous breasts rose to a peak.

“Hold that air, very good, Hye. I’ll count to five and you’ll release everything. One. Two. Three. Four.”

I wait a few seconds.

“...Five. Slow, Hye, very slow now, let the breath flow out of you very slowly.”

I noticed how her diaphragm contracted completely before intervening again in her oxygenation.

“Again, Hye, please take a breath, more calmly than before, enjoy the air flowing through your nose, trachea and lungs, very slow, Hye, let your body and mind take a break.”

She took longer than before, her head rolled slightly to one side, opened her eyes for a moment, centered her head and closed them again.

“Enjoy the pause, allow yourself to relax your shoulders, your neck. Feel how your body seems to lose weight. Hold the air one more time Hye, count to ten and then release the air gradually. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.”

“….Ten. That’s how it is done, Hye. You’re doing very well. ”

I continued with the breathing exercises for half an hour, giving her positive reinforcement, and changing the rhythm between taking in and letting out a breath, to distract her conscious mind. The last ten minutes I stop calling her by her name so often, to focus on isolating her conscious mind and dissociating it progressively. With her head laying to one side, her mouth ajar, and her right hand hanging off the side of the couch, the Hye that entered the office was ready for the second phase.

“Listen as my voice resounds in your head, as your thoughts gently murmur, ‘more and more sleepy’. How do you feel, Hye?”

“... I ... I feel ... relaxed ...” She said, having some difficulty getting out the words.

“Relaxed girl, I sense your tiredness, it’s what you feel, a great fatigue. In your heavy jaw, in your loose arms, immobile legs and chest rising and falling slowly, all out of your control. Your mind is dissolving like a cube of sugar in warm, clear water. Your thoughts become translucent, inert.”

“Your mind is already dissolved and has pooled in the tips of your feet, your whole mind is in those ten little toes. All your sensations concentrated there, captured by the warmth that covers them, the sweat against the fabric of your stockings. There are centered your memories, dreams, ideas, emotions, your will and personality. Notice now, it’s impossible for you to know yourself completely, as the little toe of your right foot cools, something has been lost, some aspect of your mind is gone, and you can not do anything about it. The cold invades your paralyzed toes, leaving only a slight warmth in the big toe of your left foot. There resides the remainder of your mind. I’m the only one capable of saving you, Hye, do you want me to save your mind?”

“Yes! I don’t want to disappear!” Her face contorted in terror.

“It’s okay, but you have to take a risk, are you willing?”

“My mind is me, of course.”

“Now your mind takes refuge in the tip of your big toe, although you’ll remain calm, you probably cannot remember what your favorite color is. Do you remember, Hye?”

She frowned, forcing herself to remember. “... I don’t! Oh no! Please save my mind!”

As I sat at her feet in the armchair, an old memory came to me. When I was a child, a cousin fell asleep in the middle of a family celebration. When she ‘woke up’, she searched in vain for the bathroom door on a wall near me. After failing to find the knob, she looked at me and in her lethargy concluded that I had locked the door. Anyone could clearly see that the bathroom door was on the opposite wall, and I tried as best I could not to laugh. Little did I know at the time that my sleepwalker cousin was in a natural trance. Now I know how easily logic and reason can be warped in such a state.

“The last of your mind is about to flow away, no more dreams, no more emotions or memories. I must master your will so that it stays in your body, but you will not be the same again. I have to warn you that your mind will be under my control. Shall I proceed?”

“Whatever it takes, do it!”

I untie her white sneakers, take off her pink cat stockings, underneath are her feet with black painted nails, they were stiff, except for the left big toe, which was moving erratically. I surround them with my hands.

“The heat is returning to your toes with my touch.” I interlace my fingers with her toes. “By intertwining my hands with your mind here, you can easily remember your favorite color, right? What is it, Hye?”

“Purple!” I smile excitedly. “It’s great, my mi..”

“Silence, Hye.” Her lips finished the remaining syllable, but no sound came out. “Remember, your mind will not go away, but it is still in your feet. Where should the mind reside?”

She thought about it more than necessary.

“In the head.”

“Right, you’re a brilliant girl. We need your mind to return it to its place. Since it is tied to my hands, I must walk it from toes to head. It’s perfectly normal; the only way. Say it to me, ‘Only by touching your body with my hands can your mind be recovered.’ ”

“Only by touching my body with your hands can my mind be recovered.”

“Undress Hye, it’s necessary that I walk every inch of your skin. Good girl.”

Although her clothes now lay in a jumble underneath her, she was still incredibly adept at undressing with her eyes closed. I massaged her calves and thighs, the smooth and silky skin of an Asian, I was captivated, I was excited, I wanted to fuck her immediately, but it could not be, there was much to be done yet.

“I have unlocked your legs, open them for me, Hye, there is a place that requires a lot of heat, so that your mind flows freely.”

Pumping my index and middle fingers in and out of her pussy, I stimulate her clitoris with circular motions of my other hand. A particularly sharp moan escapes her, no doubt a product of her short stature, less than 1.60 m for sure. I felt her wet secretions on my fingers and stop my ministrations, leaving them inside.

“Great, your pussy is now in phase with your mind, this is its natural state, hot and wet, and so you have a hot and wet mind. Every time I snap my fingers, your body will return to this horny state.”

Snap

I felt it flow again over my fingers Snap and again without failure, in that moment her hips were thrusting forwards and backwards, as I kept my fingers static. Snap again and take out my fingers, but she fumbled awkwardly with her pussy to try and dig them back in.

“Calm down, let pleasure dilute your mind. Imagine that you float naked in the sea, you decide to come out onto the beach, you dress and talk with some friends, you feel something attached to your ankle, you see a chain and follow it back to where it exits the water, you intuit who has hold of the other end, somehow you know that a mere snap could drag you back to the bottom of the sea. You turn away in fear, but it is inevitable.” Snap

“You felt that intense rush, relax now, Hye, relaxation and peace. The bottom of the sea is beautiful. “I caress her abdomen and cup her malleable tits in my hands, to play with her round nipples. “Drowning in the sea is drowning in pleasure.” Snap “You love to feel my masculine hands on your breasts, you dream that you submit and lose your senses with their touch and heat.” Snap “Trying to swim only makes the chain more taught, your attempts to escape are useless.” Snap “Utterly useless.” Snap “You cannot exert any resistance, the sea is vast and you are just a helpless little girl lost in it.” Snap I walked my hands up her neck, chin and put my thumb in her panting mouth. “See, amidst the turbulence a tube that goes to the surface, if you want to survive the sea you must suck all you can. Suck, Hye.” Her delicate tongue obscenely circled my finger. “Good girl. The sea has evaporated and the sand is gone, only you are in the world, two buttons float around you, one blue and one red, they go in opposite directions, you must make a decision. If you choose the blue you will return to the sea, you will be submerged in pleasure all the time, when your mind returns to your head you will only be an insatiable whore, addicted to cock, your family life will be lost. If you choose red, you will fall into a deep well, in that well there is no reason, no rationality, and when you leave the well you will not be able to remember anything that happened in it, nor in this session. Choose, Hye.”

I put my right hand on her forehead. Three minutes passed.

“I choose red, " she said sharply.

“Good choice. Kneel and open your eyes.” That should be good enough, time to reap what I had sown.

Her snowy skin contrasted with the darkness of the floor. Her gaze focused on my rotund erection. I asked her to lower my pants, her palms landed on the buckle of my belt, releasing it and letting it fall to the floor. This lovely Korean girl had my erection pointed at her, unable to process any complex thoughts about what was happening.

“Open your mouth, wider, perfect.”

When my cock brushed her lips, something unexpected happened, she wrinkled her nose, shook her head back, looked at herself and looked at me.

“Wh...” Snap

I did not allow her to form a word, I clicked my fingers a few more times and bent down to have her face to face, her eyelids drooped but her eyes tried to stay alert, I closed them with my fingertips and whispered in her ear. As her resistance faded, we were both sitting in our chairs. I was wearing my pants again, my heart was about to burst, and she was still naked on the couch. If this had been in my early years, I would have been taken by surprise, she seemed to come out of the trance, but the reaction was too tenuous, her fingers scrabbled for purchase on the entrance of the well, but my snaps were oil for her hands. 7:37 p.m. I was exceeding the schedule.

“Can you hear me, Hye?”

“Yes, I hear you.”

“You are in the well now, deep down your feet are buried in mud, you can only see the light projected by my voice from above. My voice produces a tingle that slithers like a snake down your neck, back and between your thighs. You’re muddy, dirty, but you love being dirty. Dirty, naked and horny.” Snap “Your natural state is naked, dirty and horny.” Snap “What is your natural state?”

“Naked, dirty and horny.”

“Speak more clearly, what?” Snap

“Naked, dirty and horny!” She slid her hands to her crotch.

“You are not allowed to masturbate.” Her hands stopped in the act. “I will count to ten, as I do, you will dress, then you will recline back on the couch, and when I reach ten, you will leave the well, forget everything that happened in this session, and hide your true nature, but it will still be present, always present. When I clap my hands you will return to the bottom of the well, naked, dirty and horny.”

“One, you need to give yourself pleasure at home. Two. Three, you love to let yourself go, you love to obey. Four. Five. Six, you yearn to return to the well as soon as possible. Seven. Eight. Nine, this has been one of the most wonderful experiences of your life and you will repeat it.“

I turned on the lights.

“Ten, wake up, Hye. How do you feel?”

She yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily.

“Really good, I thought that hypnosis was performed in shows with a watch and a person acting like a chicken.”

I did not know whether to laugh or cry.

“Therapeutic hypnosis is a serious matter.” I point out my fake certificates on the wall. “It takes years of study to do it, and there are a variety of methods to put someone in a trance. Everything that enters the senses and everything that comes to mind makes us feel. It’s that easy.” Snap

She shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

“Is something the matter?”

“No, nothing...”

I asked her for a list of smells to which she was vulnerable, I needed to fix her problem before playing with her, or fix her problem by playing with her. No more mistakes, if mistakes are made in the first few sessions, her unconscious mind will register them and generate barriers. A person who has been previously hypnotized is increasingly easy to put into a trance, but repeated failures only create more mental blocks.

Second Session:

Smell is a subliminal sense, linked strongly to many experiences, a mother’s cooking, the perfume of your first lover, the bitter smell of the tram. That’s the point with which to deal, conflate irritating sensations with pleasurable ones, and reconstruct the olfactory universe of Hye. My way, of course.

She arrives in a dark, knee length skirt, a light blouse and black shoes with low heels. I explain what the session will consist of:

“I’ll call my assistant, Kassia, and she’ll bring 5 containers, each with a fragrance, to test your reaction to those smells now. In trance, I will help you tolerate them to a ‘normal’ level.”

“Ehm, can I know what the contents are? I seriously fear facing strong smells.”

“Sure, although I prefer you do not know, to avoid self-suggestions skewing the results.”

“Curiosity compels me, I don’t like to lose control and unknown smells scare me,” she replied.

“Okay,” I inform Kassia over the intercom. She brought a tray with sealed plastic containers. “Close your eyes, I’ll tell you the contents, although I will not show you which corresponds to each one. The first has chopped onion and garlic. The second Roquefort cheese. The third hot milk, honey and cinnamon. The fourth lavender. The fifth pieces of raw fish. I’ll make only a light pass, just act natural, there is nothing to fear, each will only be a for few seconds. Ready?”

She meditated, breathed and responded, “Yes, I hope this works.”

One container at a time, one palm away from her nostrils, from worst to best: Onion and garlic, fish, lavender, cheese and milk. I was certain that the milk would not upset her, quite the opposite. The others disgusted her, she hated the smell of lavender, arched and pushed my hand away from the container. I gave her a glass of water, we rested a few minutes, and she told me with more confidence her experience in hospitals and with psychologists.

“... Then the nurse talked to my parents, as if I ...” Clap

I interrupted her speech, that afternoon was not for dialogue. The neutral expression, the slack jaw, she got up from the chair and began to disrobe, first the blouse and bra, then the shoes, the skirt and the panties, making a pile next to the divan, and she was back at the bottom of the well. I had her breathe for about fifteen minutes, preparing her for the first course.

“Welcome back to the well, you’re naked again, dirty and horny. Sunk deep in the mud, up to your neck. It begins to solidify, you cannot escape, the walls are slippery, and your will is weak, your will is subjected to the light that my voice emits, say it.”

“My will ... is weak ... and is subject to your voice.” Snap

“You are buried in the earth, paralyzed.” Her torso and legs acquire a rigidity. “You see how a flower forms spontaneously in front of your nose, similar to a beautiful daisy.” I open the jar of milk and cinnamon. “It expels violet smoke, this smoke enters your nose, it’s your smell, you’re resigned to sniffing it, you cannot move, you cannot stop, do you like its smell?”

“Yes, it’s very nice.” Snap “..Mmnm..ah...”

“Violet smoke lodges in your lungs, travels through your blood to your brain. You concentrate on that smell, and lose all sense of touch, your ability to speak, you only listen to my voice and smell the fragrance, the well is dark and you cannot see, only smell. The essence of the flower mixes with your being irrevocably.” Snap

I uncover the cheese container and bring it close, on this occasion it elicits no reaction, her being infused with the milk, honey and cinnamon smell. Same thing with lavender, her mind dissipated in the violet mist. When trying the fish, her nose wrinkled and I closed it promptly, I did not want a repeat of last week.

“The smoke becomes dense, scattering the light of my voice around you, enveloping you, the flower dies as the ground cracks, you shake your body free, and see a rusty green door, you decide to enter. Bad decision.” I open the jar with fish again, and leave it at a sufficient distance so that only a little aroma reaches her. “The door closes behind you, dim light remains, gray smoke surrounds you.” I move the container of fish from side to side. “You want to close off your lungs, the door is sealed, what do you feel now, Hye?”

“I feel nauseous, I need to get out of here.”

“What is your nature?”

“To be naked, dirty and horny,” she says with conviction.

“You can leave whenever you want, you just have to allow the gray smoke to enter your lungs, to possess you.”

“I refuse, that ... that should not be inside me,” she rejects sharply, turning her head from side to side.

“You chose to enter, you must live with your decision.”

“... Yes, but ...”

Snap

“You’re a dirty girl, and like the dirty girl you are, what you reject attracts you.” Snap “The smoke cloys at your skin, you fight desperately trying to keep it from reaching your nostrils. Unfortunately your hands are stuck to the sticky floor.” I approach with the raw fish, her face wrinkles, her breathing is fast and irregular. “The smoke is inexorably entering your person.” I spread her legs and massaged her delicious pussy, wet, hot and exposed. “The gray smoke is fucking your mind and the more you repudiate it, the more you are subsumed by it.” I move the jar until it touches the tip of her nose.

Snap

“More possesses your flesh, your bones, your being. You love gray smoke.” Snap

“You love gray smoke, because it puts you into heat like the bitch you are.” Snap

“You love gray smoke, because you’re too excited to think about the consequences.” Snap

I stopped masturbating her and she continued the work on her own, licking her lips while inhaling deeply of the fishy aroma.

Onions and garlic were a piece of cake after that. I brought her out of the well.

“One. Two, the strong smells are pleasant. Three. Four, you can not fight the aromas, you must surrender to them. Five. Six. Seven, you’re going to sleep poorly tonight, a great heat will accumulate in your loins. Eight, remember, a submissive mind is a happy mind. Nine.”

“Ten. Wake up, Hye, the session is over.”

“Am I ... I’m cured?”

“Not completely, two appointments is not much time, but you will soon enjoy your nose. Like never before.”

Hye left, this time we finished promptly at 7:00 p.m. I press the intercom button.

“Kassia, come to the office and please bring the honey.”

The Polish girl enters with her well-defined curves and a divine proportionality between legs, ass and tits.

“Mr. ####, What is honey for? I think we’re done for the day.”

“Sweet Polish Mouth.”

Sitting, I watched as she uncovered the jar, dipped two fingers in the viscous liquid and smeared her mouth with honey. Then I watched her playful tongue work on my shaft, her long copper-blond hair fluttering over my legs. What a good way to end a productive day.

Third Session:

“Hey there! I’m sorry for the delay, it was not my intention to be so late.”

“Hello, Hye, it’s not that late. And it’s something we deal with in this profession.”

“I’m glad, what are we going to do today?”

“Deepen, the hard work is done. It won’t be very different from the other sessions, you will undress and I will violate your mind.”

“Hahaha ...” she chuckles, confused.

“Hahahahaha,” I burst out laughing.

Hye got up from the couch, ran, managed to grab the doorknob.

Clap

She pulled off the straps of her dress, letting it fall at her feet. I admire her cunning, even though she was late.

I undo my shoes, take off my shirt, ridding myself of tensions. The day had been a long one, so much so that I wanted to return home soon. Hye, you made a grave mistake.

“The well is deeper now, hotter. Arching you hold onto your elbows, ass and feet. Your sensitive, mudstained breasts are eager to feel the slide of a manly tongue. The humidity of the environment welcomes you. You feel the light from the mouth of the well twinkling as if far away, but the light has not gone, your eyelids are closing, your eyelids tell you how far you are from your consciousness, close your eyes, you’re gone.”

“You dream, you dream inside the well, all darkness and silence. Only my voice accompanies you in your hallucination. Hands form in empty space, a worn trunk with four locks falls onto them. To access the mysterious contents of the trunk, you must answer the questions around the locks. I’ll read them for you.”

“How would you describe your place of peace? A place where you trust that everything goes well.”

“Who would accompany you in that place? Your parents, your friends, someone else ...”

“When you have trusted someone and this has broken your confidence, what do you feel?”

“Do you remember the faces of those people who hurt you?”

“Save those answers, process them and feel them, one by one. Concentrate on those answers that are the key to the lock. The trunk is opening slowly, inside there is a diorama, with people to scale, indistinguishable, except for how they are divided, some with white shirts, others with black shirts. And a naked girl, dirty and stained, surrounded by them. Your vision is becoming clearer, now you can distinguish the place, it is your place, your place of peace; people in white shirts are the ones you’ve wanted there and the others are invaders, people who have broken your confidence.” I roll my sweaty shirt and place it on her nose. She tries to tilt her head away but I stop her. “The sky begins to fill with clouds, they fall quickly and form fog, you want to escape but the people with white shirts take you by the arms, listen to the one with the brightest white shirt tell you, ‘Only the black shirts flee.’ " She stopped trying to move her head, although her expression remained tense. “Those in black shirts actually run in terror, you feel everything they have done to you, the pain, the frustration, the humiliation. The saving fog captures them, turning their bodies to dust, the bad feelings that you have just felt are gone forever. You allow the mist to enter your lungs and integrate with you.” Unconsciously she grabs my hand and pulls my shirt over her face. I stroke her hair.

After a while, I remove the shirt from her nose.

“A new man enters the scene, the others give him space, they are standing, facing each other. He approaches your left ear and whispers: ‘The others can not see it, but I know what you are. You’re a dirty whore.’ He snaps his fingers.” Snap

“He grabs your ass. He goes to the other ear and whispers again: ‘If you’re an obedient girl, I’ll let you kiss me a shoe, you vile bitch.’ " Snap

“Are you an obedient girl?” I explore the inside of her pussy with my fingers.

“AhaA, mmn. I am an obedient girl.” Snap “MnMn! I am a very obedient girl!”

“The man takes off his shoe and gives it to you. You make a sensible decision, you lick it, his stench subdues to you, you notice how grimy you are. Your instinctive nature forces you to masturbate, to understand and characterize the aroma that is stuck in your windpipe. All the white shirts look at you without expression. You are worshiping the smell of a stranger, in front of your trusted acquaintances, playing with your pussy no matter what they think. The smell of his feet is more powerful than the fog in your lungs.”

Snap Snap Snap

I watch the Korean masturbate, enjoying my leather shoe. Now to do the same with my cock.

“He walks towards you, puts his sole in your face. Your heart and pussy throb. Pleasure blossoms, in your face. Shoulders. Arms. Wrist. Fingers. Tits. Abdomen. Cunt. Thighs. Even the nails of your feet. You’re immobile, you can move, but you must not, you don’t want to, it is comfortable to be under his big feet. In that position you welcome his sexual dominance over you. The shirt that he wears, regardless of its previous color, turns white and shines until it diffuses the presence of everything that surrounds him. You hear yourself babbling: ‘I love being submissive, I love the smells of my master,’ and cum powerfully.”

“I love being submissive, I love the smells of my master ... Oh, shit! ... mMn..AAa! ... mm..Ughg ..”

“A great light manifests, you regain your senses in the well. Your thighs are soaked in vaginal fluid. You see a crack that increases and becomes circular. You approach the hole in the wall curiously, and get caught by the scent as something cylindrical comes out of it.” I pull back the foreskin of my cock, I touch her nose with my glans.

Snap

“You can not see clearly. You use touch and smell to determine what that cylindrical object is. Your tongue runs along your teeth, you want to absorb the cylinder with your mouth. But you’re not allowed, only the girl outside the well can do that. You must settle for appreciating all the nuances of the aroma, and remember your best sexual experiences, associate them with him. Every sexual touch, every orgasm impregnated with that aroma, unforgettable.”

Snap

She is between my outstretched legs, with closed eyes, smiling, pressing her nose against my cock and running it all over, mainly under my glans, fondles my balls, lowers her head to them. She stops, takes a large breath and lets it out in wonder, biting her lower lip. She performs the scan several times, until I ejaculate on her face.

Snap

“Open your eyes, you’re still in the well, and the well has limitations. You cannot suck me, or swallow your dose of male juice. When you come out of the well, sensing my smell, your insatiable voracity will make you suck, without thinking, it will be as natural as blinking; a need that requires action, not reflection. My jizz will come out if you hunt for it, you know that my juice inside will cause unimaginable pleasure.”

I hold her chin, raising her cum-stained face.

“Even if you forget everything that happened, your nose will remember what you feel and you will act accordingly.” I took out a cloth and cleaned her up.

“One, you trust my voice. Two. Three. Four, you will accept the proposal I will make to you. Five. Six. Seven, smell always beats your will. Eight, you want to do it, you need to do it and you will do it. Nine.”

“Ten, wake up.”

She raised her arms, stretching and yawning.

“If I ever have trouble sleeping, I know where to come,” she said.

“I’m happy to hear that. The therapy seems to be going well, but I have to verify something.”

“What is it?”

“Before the next session, we must do a test in another place. If possible, without other people and away from external smells. It is necessary to corroborate that the therapy works in contexts other than this. The mind is capricious, therefore it is best to make sure.”

“My family has a country house, it’s in #####, it’s not far from here. We’re going there on vacation.”

“Perfect, I have a car and I know the area, Saturday?”

“On Sunday, my brother comes to visit on Saturday.”

“Okay, on Sunday then, at 2:00 p.m. see you then.”

* * *

We entered the cabin, as if playing a real estate agent she told me her parents got it three years ago. She indicated the bathroom, the kitchen and the outdoor pool, giving a general overview. I had a bag of food and lavender in my hand to prepare some jars with smells. My eyes landed on the photo on the center table.

“Those are my parents.” She pointed to some elders, the man was tall and serious, the woman should measure 1.70 m and had a big smile. “He’s my brother, he’s 12 years older than me.” He held her in his arms, the same height as the father, but the same expression as the mother’s. “I love him very much, thanks to him, they adopted me, he always wanted to have a sister.”

“I see that they love you very much, how old is the photo?”

“Three years. This is me at 19.” She pointed to herself in the photo, holding onto her brother’s neck.

After the talk, I make the preparations. Hye is sitting on one of the chairs at the table, turned to one side, I took another chair and sat in front of her, to be comfortable. I hand her a blindfold and ask her to put it on.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes, I’m ready,” she says, releasing a sigh.

I unscrew the first lid, bring the container close to her nose.

“How do you feel?”

“Well ...” Her face reflects happiness. “Well, normal, it’s the Roquefort cheese, right?”

“Exactly, let’s try the next smell.”

I close the first package. I try with the second, his nose wrinkles a moment, but then relaxes.

“It’s stronger, but I do not feel anything strange anymore. Onion and garlic.” She’s pleased to be hit by the smells and not overcome with nausea.

“Excellent, you may not need a fourth session. Let’s continue.”

I close the second container, stand up subtly, trying not to make any noise, under my pants my erection is remarkable. I take two steps towards her, my glans brushes her upper lip.

“What is this the smell of, Hye?” I ask in a voice hoarse with excitement.

Automatically the smile on her face goes away, she swallows, licks her lips, opens her mouth, detects my cock. She sucks it like a savage, assimilates my texture with her tongue, rests her hands on my behind to propel herself forward, completely out of her mind. I slide her hair behind her ears. She is possessed by her work, in love with blowing my dirty cock.

“Hye, you turned out to be a very fuckable bitch. I’ll give you the lesson you deserve.”

I grasped her head with my hands, extracting my saliva-covered cock from between her pink lips. Sweeping things hastily off the table, I lift her from the waist, laying her on her back, I spread her legs, I touched her wet panties, pulled them hard until they rip apart. I firmly grasped her thighs and bring my pelvis together with hers, I entered her pussy with unbridled passion, I opened her blouse aggressively, popping a few buttons in the process, and dazedly knead her pair of melons, each shaking wildly from my thrusts.

“AaAah ... Umn.hhah ... ah ... .ah ... AH ... Fuck ... ffuc ... fuck!”

“Do you like your therapist’s cock, Bitch?”

“Oh, yeah, yeah ... fuck me ... like a horny ... fuck ... ah ... Umn! ... my pussy is burning ... so hot..ugh!”

“Fuck your pussy, you beautiful bitch. I’ll fill your belly with hot cum.”

I slow down, take off again slowly and finish with a powerful thrust.

“..I want it ... I want it ... umns..I want everything ... inside of me..Aamn! ... I want my therapist’s juice ... so much ...”

I came inside her, brushed back my hair and surveyed a job well done.

I wiped my cock with the remnants of her panties and daubed her face with them; her body trembled in response. Semen dripped from her throbbing pussy. Lifting her blindfold halfway I open one of her eyelids, she is completely out, fainted from pleasure.

I swept the floor, one must be courteous when in the house of another. I retrieved the family photo from the broken frame, shook it, licked it on the back and stuck it to the skin between her breasts. They rose and fell slowly, undisturbed by my final act.

I left there and returned home.

* * *

On Tuesday morning I received a call from Hye, only for my cell phone to become a loudspeaker of complaints. She managed to calm down in time, and we scheduled something for that afternoon, which is why I had to tell Kassia that we could not work that day, and suspend my other appointments obviously.

We arranged to discuss it in a plaza, I saw her arrive wearing jeans, a baggy long sleeve shirt and sunglasses. We sit under the shade of a tree.

“Did you ever ask for my permission?”

“Not in advance, I just put my cock in front of you and you swallowed it whole.”

She lowered her glasses slightly to give me a look, as if thinking, ‘I can not believe you said that.’

“For starters, you fucked me in a family room, and secondly, you got involved with a patient. Did you even think about the consequences?” Her frown told me she was serious; the licking of her lips conveyed another message.

“For my part, you greatly enjoyed that day.” With my cock in your horny pussy, I wanted to add, but preferred not to overplay my hand.

“You’re playing dumb, right? Do you think I don’t realize?”

“Realize what? I don’t get it.”

“You washed my brain, you played with my head in those ‘Therapies’.”

I untie my shoes, I went jogging for several hours to relieve the stress of the call and be relaxed for this conversation. Enough intelligence to deduce that, but not enough to avoid meeting me. That can mean only one thing: she says it but is not really convinced.

“I freed you from that serious problem of smells.” I pretended to be angry. “And you accuse me of ‘brainwashing’, hypnosis is based on suggestion, you can not suggest something that the patient does not want inside. Otherwise there would be, I don’t know, organizations, companies or sects using mind control to dominate the world. Did you think about that?”

Her ire seemed to have diminished, her gaze focused on the bulge of my groin, the smell atrophying her keen intuition.

“... .. Umn, I’m sorry, how? ...” She asked, confused, trying to follow the path of her thoughts as they wandered off.

“It seems you’re not up for a discussion. Is there something you’d rather do?”

“Obey ... I must go to ... eh ... My home?”

“Are you asking me for permission? It’s not like you have to obey me.”

I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, she moved towards me.

“No, I had to ... .ehm ... I had to say ...” Her eyes still do not detach from my erection.

“I’m going to repeat the question. Is there something you’d rather do?”

I take her left hand and place it on my crotch.

“No ... I ... I ... I can not.”

Unzipping my fly caused her to withdraw her hand, but it remained on my right thigh, I began to masturbate. She shook her head, looked me in the eyes and said:

“...Are you sick? I should not be here anymore ... ”

She did not withdraw, just kept looking me intensely in the eyes, through those dark lenses.

“You can leave whenever you want.”

“... It’s not going to happen like the last time ... I will not do what you intend .. I”

“Let me give you what you need.”

“... I’m not going to fall ... you’re crazy if you think I’m going to suck your deli ... no ... you’re crazy.”

“No one is forcing you.” I take it from the back of her neck.

“I’m not going to bow ... I have ... I have the will to ste ... ggaguhhg ...”

“Wonderful, I knew from the beginning, that those were the lips of an expert cocksucker.”

Lying against the tree, nothing better comes to mind after a dispute, than a good blowjob from an Asian addicted to fragrant cocks. When I finished, she looked up and I removed her shades, her half-open eyes were watching me dazedly, her tongue flicking out to lap up the rest of the thick jelly that did not reach her throat. Her expression indicated that if she was not in a trance, it was close enough.

Hypnosis does not act like a drug exactly, drugs alter by exogenous means, these external chemicals alter in an irregular way the hormonal regulation of the body, generating unpredictable reactions in the same. Instead hypnosis collaborates with the natural processes of the body; the previous occasion Hye was not in tune with the unconscious expectations of her hidden orders. When the odors got inside and activated her, her dopamine spiked irregularly leaving her unconscious. This time her body is getting used to it and regulates the reaction produced, tolerating the dose better. Another way to put it: Unless I intervene, Hye’s addiction to my cock will only increase. Trances are always surprising, because they are always different. If every human being were completely different though, there would be no humanity, and in that common malleability lie the keys to control another.

Clap

Her head fell onto my right thigh, my flaccid penis still receiving weak, instinctual licks from Hye. Organizing her thoughts, I did not make her forget, this was a day she had to remember until her old age.

“I must rest a little ... I do not know what came over me.”

“I understand, remember, if you need to talk, I’ll see you in the next session.”

“I do not know if we’ll see each other again.” She turned her back on me and went on her way.

Fourth Session:

A forty-year-old widow came out of the office, crossing paths with Hye, ready to enter the room, in a short skirt and heels, showing off her beautiful legs. She bent down, exposing her ass and pussy, she was not wearing panties.

“Ma’am you dropped this.”

“Thank you very much, there should be more young women like you. You are an example for your generation.”

Taciturn, she entered the office, closing the door behind her.

“You told me, ‘I do not know ...’ ”

She pounced on me, sticking her tongue deep down my throat as I massaged her ass. We caressed each other’s bodies, I fucked her on the couch as she ecstatically rode my cock. That was the end of Hye’s sessions, but not her story. She confessed to her parents about the sessions and they thanked me personally. I even went fishing with her father.

Automatic Mode:

I drank too much wine and time flew by. I call Paula. She comes over on all fours, with the pages in her mouth. I check the paper, the same sentences on each one. I make her repeat them:

“I am Paula Castillo externally, I am a stupid slave internally. I am a faithful wife externally, I am a cheap whore internally. I own my thoughts externally, my master owns my body and mind internally, and this is my real self, a sex toy for the whims of the master. I don’t think, just obey ... ”

“Great. Give me one hand, now the other, very good. Now turn, excellent, you’re a spectacular slave.”

I stroke her hair and she looks at me with devotion.

“You can cum, babe.”

Her eyes roll up in her head leaving only the whites, the vibrator that was barely hanging in falls from her pussy, her legs tremble and strain outwards, fighting the limitation of the cuffs. The clamps on her tits shake as she arches her back in ecstasy.

“We’re going to review today’s lessons. If your husband calls you and I’m here, what will you do?”

“I must place him on speaker, find the master and suck his cock.”

“If another person comes to visit?”

“I quickly dress in a robe and send them away. Then I inform the master of what happened.”

“If it’s after 6:00 a.m. and I’m sleeping with a palpable erection ...”

“I pleasure the balls and the shaft of the master, until he ejaculates.”

“When you’re conscious, and you want to masturbate, what do you think about first?”

“My ass being filled by the master, in my bedroom.”

I am tired and have too much alcohol in my body to drive. I removed the handcuffs from her ankles as well as the anal plug, but those clamps look extremely sexy. I’ll sleep in Paula’s house tonight. I order her to stay up all night, whispering what I ordered, in automatic mode—

Therapy days are exciting, but can also be anguish-inducing.

Good night, sky. Good night, sea.