The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A lesbian couple have a disagreement about a dick, so appointments are made to replace it. Pizza night with Karen.

Diary of a Hypnotist

Two heads are better than one:

In couples therapy you will encounter the same basic problems: they begin to live together and their cohabitation does not turn out as expected. They are deeply in love, but passion declines, vanishes even, seemingly without reason; or just inadvertently, they were together for sex for a long time and everything fell apart, because of monotony or simply because neither is enough for the other.

Just once, I dealt with a lesbian couple; I had just finished the session with a Buddhist girl, she had tried Catholicism, Christianity, even Islam, and now I had finally found the genuine path, the ideal. She came to me seeking to improve in meditation after trying on the floor below with the yoga girls, but did not make it, did not reach the ‘supreme’ state she felt she needed. Now she stroked her clitoris, excited, while I masturbated in front of her open mouth and waiting tongue. Cumming in her mouth, I could see my fluids splash against her uvula, she swallowed every drop and sucked her fingers, which were dripping with her own juice. Upon awakening, her cheeks reddened.

From there to her house the arousal would grow in intensity, she would have to masturbate to keep her composure, again and again and again, ever more horny and less conscious, forcing her into a trance-like state. There, between sleep and wakefulness, visions of divine beings, lotus flowers, dragons and monks would flood her mind. Before leaving that ‘metaphysical state’, she would see herself in a temple giving her ass to the monks, just when some cock is about to touch her, wake up.

She wipes the sweat from her hands against her clothes.

“Before you leave, in the next session, we will make an interpretation of your dreams. I am not a ‘spiritual guide’ and I know little about Buddhism in general, but thanks to dealing with many patients, I know that dreams are an important part of the psyche. There may be some blockage there.”

“I don’t know, my dreams have been strange ... lately. Sometimes I can’t tell if I’m asleep or awake, but as the days progress the details slip away from me and ... I do not know if I feel comfortable expressing them ... they are really weird.”

“I would recommend that you write them down, even if only for yourself. Just tell me what you can express; the more details you have, the better I can help you. Have a good weekend and I’ll see you next week!”

She fumbled in her cloth backpack and pulled out a book “Buddhism For Dummies.”

“This is for you, it’s basic, but if you’re interested, you can read it. Take it as a thank you for all the help you are giving me.”

“Uh, thank you, I’ll look at it.”

She crossed herself (still tied to her old habits) and left.

The couple entered, the thinner one sat on the left edge of the divan, and the other on the right.

“Do you want to go first?” The one on the left said.

“Why not start it off yourself?” The other replied.

“Do I always have to?”

“......... ..”

“......... ..”

“Mmn, it’s fine, sorry for the scene. My name is Alexa and this is ... ”

“I’m Clara, and she’s a bit..”

She did not complete the sentence before a fiery look from Alexa silenced her. Clara, more uninhibited, shook the sandals off her feet, and lifted one of her legs, playing with her toes, now with her foot resting on the sofa. Alexa frowning and with arms crossed, conveyed a sense of anger. Both did, but Clara seemed to enjoy the situation.

“She thinks we should give ourselves another chance,” Clara exclaimed nonchalantly.

“We think.”

“Don’t lump me in with you, I’m still mystified by how you managed to convince me to come.”

“At least give me a chance to fix this, it was a mistake, I’m sorry.”

“Ha! Did little miss bi girl ‘accidentally’ fall on Tony’s cock?”

They continued like that for a long time, so I’ll summarize: Tony was a mutual ex-friend of both, it turns out that Alexa is bisexual, there was a party, she was already pretty smashed thanks to her low tolerance for alcohol. Tony, an athletic young man who was studying medicine, took her to the bathroom to ‘help’ her. Clara worried about Alexa, entered without knocking and was treated to the sight of her happily riding Tony. A repentant Alexa begged Clara to forgive her.

“You’re not a saint either, Clara! Do you think I forgot your involvement with Valeria? Do you think I have not heard about your adventures with other women? ”

“Oh, Alexa! Women, not men. I never said you couldn’t go out with other women.”

“I never forbade you from seeing other men.”

“That’s not fair, men disgust me. With all due respect Doctor.” She gave me a nasty, condescending look.

“It doesn’t matter, Stop! I do not need to know about your personal problems. Unless the job requires it. I see that you have multiple conflicts of interest. My specialization is clinical hypnosis, please clarify how I can help you. ”

“Doctor, as you can see, we did not reach an agreement, I love Clara.”

“I love you Alexa, too, only nothing like that can happen again.”

They looked at each other, their eyes shining with mutual desire.

“That’s why, Doctor, we have two lists, of what we want to change in the other. I don’t want to betray Clara again, but I may not always be able to control myself.”

“That seems silly to me. When we finish this circus, even if it pains me, I’ll break up with you, Alexa.”

The atmosphere became tense. I turned on the intercom.

“Kassia, two aromatic waters, please. You both must calm down, many couples go through similar circumstances, give yourself the opportunity to heal. Together it would be complicated, so I’ll have you each schedule separate appointments, and we’ll see each other next week; two individual appointments, to discuss the treatment. Handmade lists are not enough. This is not a circus, it’s something very serious, hypnosis requires a constant dialogue with the patient.”

Clara looked Kassia up and down as she handed the glass to her, almost drooling. She took a sip, following Kassia with her eyes as she left.

“What guarantees that Alexa won’t have sex with you?”

“Really, Clara?” Alexa complained.

“Haha, I find it excessive, but for your comfort, there is a camera we use in special cases. It adds to the cost, but after the sessions, if both agree to be recorded, you can view the full record of what went on.”

After that torture, we scheduled the appointments, first I would see Alexa and then Clara. I took a look through the lists they provided: “Love and respect each other”, “Be better people”, “Make Clara wash the dishes”, “Make Alexa stop sucking cocks”, “Inner peace”. I tore them into pieces.

At the end of the day, I asked Kassia for some cigarettes, I’m not normally a smoker, but those two took my stress to another level.

“Thanks, Kassia, one more thing.”

“Yes, Mr. ######?”

“Creamy Hands.”

We undressed, I crudely, she rhythmically in a kind of striptease, kissing my hands, legs, abdomen, neck. She jokingly rubbing her ass against my virile cock. She caressing me with her velvety hands, my shoulders, trapezes and back. She leaving her breasts close, so that I could slip into them as I wanted. I enter her pussy hot and wet, like a bonfire after being soaked in the rain.

That night I took her home and we fucked until dawn. In the light of my apartment, her skin looked like bronze and her hair lost its red tones only to shine like an oily cascade of soft gold.

#Karen’s favorite food:

I entered Karen’s apartment, opened a can of soda, and ordered pizza. In half an hour she arrived, took off her jacket and sat, surprised to see me in her luxurious home. It was the second time I had been to the apartment.

“I know I gave you a copy of the keys. Even so, I’ll repeat, it’s only for you to take care of the place when I’m not here. I trusted you for Laura, you watched over her sister, who is a little devil.”

“I will not do it again, I promise. Very nice heels, by the way. You have very good taste.”

Red, low, closed toe heels. Perfect for the occasion.

“Oh, ehm, thank you very much.”

She took a look at my zipper.

“I already ordered some pizza, we just have to wait.”

“I’m going to the bathroom, I won’t be long.”

She came back with a wet face.

“I’m a little overheated, I had a rough day at work.”

“We’re going to give you some well-deserved rest, Karen.”

I grabbed my belt, adjusting my pants. As I did, Karen bit her lower lip and tangled her index finger in a strand of hair.

“I like your buckle, is it a lion?”

“Good eye, a majestic African lion.”

She got up from the chair, sensually walking towards me. Kneeling between my legs, brushed her short hair behind her ears, she put her right hand on my thigh, and drew spirals with her left hand on the buckle. She looked up and tilted her head, smiling affably.

“A great lion,” She said licking her lips.

I took her temples with my hands, and she withdrew them.

“I don’t like to have my hair touched.”

She retired, going to the table, on the opposite side of the room, where she had left her cell phone, turning her back to me, bending down as much as possible, showing off her ass to me. She stroked it pretending to adjust her skirt or shake off the dust. She sat down again, her legs wide enough so that I could appreciate her pink panties.

“You should recommend me a belt someday. You’ve got style.”

“Anytime. Excuse me, now I must go to the bathroom, with your permission.”

I did my basic needs, I washed my hands and going out, Karen fell on me from where she had been waiting on the other side of the door, her fingers brushing against the bulge between my legs for a brief moment.

“Are you okay?” I ask her.

“Yes, everything’s normal. Everything is very, very, normal.” She said it with a face almost pleading for sex.

She took a few minutes in the bathroom and returned, hiding her real desire.

“The pizza is late ... Are you sure you called?”

“Of course.”

She pressed her hands against her skirt.

“You’re a pig.”

What did I do? I was stupefied.

“I’m almost dead from work, I wanted to get home and take off these awkward clothes.”

She wandered around the room until she got in front of me. She put her hands under her skirt and deftly pulled off her panties as I watched them slide down between her legs. She stretched them and a wet spot was evident in the middle. She smelled them, pressing them against her nose, before twirling them and finally throwing them on my chest.

“Taste them, pig, taste me.”

I put them to my mouth, she lifted one of her legs, stepping on the arm of the chair, exposing her dripping pussy. She was panting with a smile of satisfaction.

“Your friend is already hot, now it’s my turn to taste.”

Too ontological for me.

She rubbed her face against my pants, untied my belt, and swallowed my ‘friend’. Karen was certainly not lying when she said she could deep throat. She was the best I’d had in years. Damn!

Completely out of it, my head in the clouds, I was enjoying a wonderful blowjob from the blonde when the doorbell rang. Oh right, the pizza. As usually happens when I lose focus, I came. Karen, who had poked her head up when she heard the bell, got sprayed on the lips and the tip of her nose with jizz. She cleaned herself haphazardly with her palm and gave it a lick.

When she came back with the pies, I was still collapsed ecstatically in the armchair. I looked at the underside of Karen’s lips.

“Karen, you have a smear of semen on your face.”

She went to the bathroom to check herself in the mirror.

“So that’s why the delivery guy was making fun of me. This is a city of perverts.”

“I could not agree more. Let’s eat!”