The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Diary of a Hypnotist

Clara, The Manufactured Slave:

Clara considered herself done with therapy before it even began. Having squared away Alexa in the becoming-a-slave department, it is now possible to deploy a suitably beguiling scheme to ensnare the more obstinate of the pair. Nobody puts Hypnotist in a corner... and keeps their mind about it.

I already told you the wonders that I made with the mind and body of Alexandra Spencer. Immediately after, my work began on Clara, turning her into a sperm-addicted slave.

Clara is thinner than Alexa, with smaller tits and a tighter ass, although she has decent hips and pleasing enough curves. Alexa’s body screams: ‘FUCK ME’. Clara’s subtly attracts and invites further study, but she is no match for Alexa in that regard.

When we were alone together in the office though, and I had time to really look at her, I couldn’t help but notice her undeniable beauty and allure. Her body was nothing to sneeze at, with a great pair of legs that came from practicing skating. Then there were the piercings (a lip ring, a blue barbell through her tongue, another on the top of her left ear, and lastly one in her navel) and tattoos (a rattlesnake that started under her ear and descended to wrap around her right boob, the one she shares with Alexa, and a skull with roses on her left buttock), but what really drew me in was her face.

Alexa is a fuckable dream, but her face was really only at the ‘cute’ level, and none of her expressions ever have much weight behind them. Clara is a completely different matter. Her face has serious look about it and her eyes display an insightful spark. When she starts talking, it seems like a smile is imminent from moment to moment, but one never appears. And when she falls silent again, her features return to that inscrutable, sibylline countenance that I found myself inexorably drawn in by.

Perform some mental subtraction, removing the tattoos, piercings and green hair tips, and you have the pleasing stereotype of an innocent girl, demure and angelic. I kid you not. It contrasted so well with her face, that she really was a remarkable looking woman in her own way.

—Hello, Doctor. Finally. I want to know what happened with Alexa, why won’t she answer my calls? She has never behaved like this with me before.

Just like that, our first session began. I had kept Clara waiting in the reception area with Kassia for almost half an hour.

—Alexa, yes, she suffered a nervous breakdown in our session. I could not do anything with her. We talked, she got very nervous and left. She’s not answering my calls either. As a therapist, the safety of my patients comes first, so please be assured that I am just as worried as you are.

—Don’t play games with me, Doctor. A clinic on top of a yoga center is not a reputable establishment. If you will not tell me the truth, I’ll look for it on my own.

—Wait, maybe this will help you find her.

I took a key out of my pocket and opened the closet.

—Alexa! -Exclaimed Clara. Her lover was standing naked in the closet, wearing only a spiked leather collar around her neck, and holding a pocket watch perched on her upturned hand.

I retrieved the watch and locked the closet again.

—What have you done to Alexa!? -She said through gritted teeth, looking at me like a bull ready to charge.

Such unjustified hostility! She had played with Alexa long enough, now it was my turn.

—What are you talking about? -I said, depressing one of the buttons on the watch.

A loud Tick-Tock sound rang out, at the rate of one cycle per second.

—I just saw her in that closet. Give me the key!

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—First you must calm down, breathe. We can talk about it, do not let erroneous voices enter your mind. Listen to me, and you will be reassured.

Tick-Tock

—Give me the key or I’ll call the police.

Tick-Tock

—I understand that your thoughts must be very confused right now. But if you listen to me, and you surrender to my arguments. You will stop thinking -Pause- erroneously.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—GIVE IT!

Tick-Tock

—Certainly. You must be tense though, rigid, unable -Pause- to understand the situation. You do not know what is best -Pause- for Alexa right now. I can -Another Pause- help you.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

I briefly fished in my pocket before pulling out a key and handing it to Clara.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—This is not the key.—Her voice was slower and less energetic than it was a moment before.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—My apologies, your sudden demand put me in a difficult position, try these.

Tick-Tock

I take out three keys from one pocket and five from the other.

Tick-Tock

Her anger increases, even so he does not say anything. She is already tired enough to not argue, yawning three times before hitting the right one.

Tick-Tock

—Noooo! she isn’t here. Alexa isn’t here.—With anguished disappointment, staring at the interior of the now empty closet.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—Surprised?? You were wrong -Pause- That does not make you a bad girl. -Pause- You’re a good girl.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

She blinked slowly, her breathing was continuous and deep. I was on the right path. I took her by the shoulder and held her close to me, while I swung the watch in front of her eyes.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—Clara, look at the watch, let your eyes follow the swing. -Pause- Good girls pay attention to their elders. -Pause- The brightness permeates your eyes, left, right, left, right. -Pause- It feels good, it feels very good, it’s good for you. It’s perfect. -Pause- Do you like it?

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—Yes.

Tick-Tock

—Why? -With a bit of work, maybe I could translate that outlook to Kassia, who was central to my designs for Clara

—Because it is ... perfect.

Tick-Tock

—Correct. Good girl. -Pause- You do not need to think -Pause- anymore. Concentrate on the swing -Pause- of the watch. -Pause- What is the password for your email, Clara?

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

— ... ..Vitto ... # 52 ...

Tick-Tock

—Vitto ... Vitto ... It’s the name of ...

Tick-Tock

—….my dog.

Tick-Tock

—Your dog is called Vitto.

—Yes.

Tick-Tock

— That’s it, allow your eyes to sink smoothly. Where does the number 52 come from?

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—It’s the age of my piano tutor.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

— Who is he for you?

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—The first woman with whom I had sex.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

—And when was your first time with a man?

Tick-Tock

—No. I have never been fucked by a man.

Her arms relaxed at her sides, she was slightly hunched, her jaw slack and her eyes sleepy. I led her to the couch, and we sat next to each other.

—One, two, three. Wake up, Clara.

—You won’t hypnotize me with a watch. I came here for Alexa. Ehm. When did you sit next to me?

—Oh, pardon me, I’ll move back to my seat.

—Your fly is ... open.

—Thank you- I close my fly.

—I think I should go...

I press the watch button and with that, the Tick-Tock came back.

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock

She fell flat on the seat. In a trance, shallow but effective.

—Get on your feet, take off your blouse, then sit down again. Your ass is very heavy and the seat is too comfortable to vacate. He is not going to hypnotize you with a toy watch. Get information about Alexa from that Doctor, and then you can think about leaving. Awake.

—I will not leave until you tell me where Alexa is.

—Did you ask my assistant, at the reception desk?

—I did not. It didn’t occur to me that she might know.

—You thought wrong. -Pause- It is understandable that you overlooked -Pause- that possibility. In this situation -Pause- it is difficult to concentrate. Very difficult to concentrate. -Pause- Are you listening to me?

A trickle of saliva slid down from the corner of her mouth.

—Huh? What were you saying?

—Look me in the eyes, and I’ll tell you about Alexa. -Pause- Good girl. Do you remember how you got here, to my office? Keep looking at me, deeply into my eyes.

—I ... I ... I ... this is uncomfortable ...I

—You don’t remember. You cannot. You don’t need to.

—No ... I don’t know what’s happening to me.

Tick-Tock

Again her jaw went slack, her chest rising and falling.

—Very good, relaxed. Hot like a loaf of bread fresh from the oven. Soft as cream, as wet and dirty as mud in a puddle. Kassia, is a perfect woman, as perfect as my watch. Do not think about her smooth legs, or her moist lips. Your mind must not wander back to her bright, reddish hair. You must not remember either. You must remember, every word you spoke. Do not let her voice and aroma intoxicate your mind until it turns into strawberry jam. Wake up, silly.

—I remember, I remember it! I came for Alexa, but ended up talking to Kassia. Kassia Mmn. Kassia.

—Kassia is a good assistant. Very obedient. Like you -Pause- might imagine.

—Kassia deserves a better job. She studies philosophy. I don’t know what the relationship between you is like, but she deserves a better boss too. She is very intelligent and attentive. -More flattery?— She is ... she is perfect.—More flattery then-

Her pupils were dilated and there was a slight blush to her cheeks. I knew she was infatuated with Kassia, but my hypnosis had just given her an extra push.

—So you think she deserves a better job. -I pressed the intercom- Kassia, ‘Bring your ass in here’, slut whore.

—Yes, sir. At once.

Kassia entered the office, stopping in the middle of the room between us.

—You can not let yourself be treated that way. -Clara demanded- I can help you get a better job.

—Boss, tell me what you need. I am here to serve.—She completely ignored Clara’s entreaties.

—Kassia, please. You cannot let yourself be subdued by this man.

—Kassia, the look of my left loafer is currently marred by some spilled coffee. Polish it with your tongue, please. I gave it a shine this morning, and it would be a waste to have them soiled again so soon.

—Listen to him, Kassia, he’s degrading you with absurd demands.

My assistant knelt down and diligently complied with my request. She searched out and licked up every coffee stain on my loafer. With delicacy and tenderness.

Anything else, Boss?

—You like your job?

—Of course, sir. My work is wonderful.

—I’m a good boss?

—Faultless, sir.

—What’s the difference between a good employee, and a bad one?

—Bad employees question. Good ones, only do.

—Then with that, you know how to proceed, Kassia.

Clara was frankly stunned. You could feel the neural shock, which was no doubt cascading through her head. A woman, who for her was perfect in every way, absolutely submitting to me.

Kassia untied my loafer and withdrew my foot slowly. Taking care not to hurt my heel, she took off the sock with great professionalism, like an act repeated a thousand times. She held my foot with both hands, bringing it closer to her nostrils and lips.

—Go ahead, you have earned it.—I congratulate her.

She licked and kissed my soles, she sucked my big toe like it was a vulgar cock. She traced my instep with anxious lips.

—Kassia ... Kassia ...

Clara was in shock. Her vision of the perfect woman was shattered, laying there on the floor enjoying being humiliated. As someone who had experienced firsthand the feeling of domination, making Alexa lick her feet, she had a full emotional and intellectual understanding of the scene playing out before her.

—Surprised?

—How is this possible? You can not have her…

—Quiet. I’ll give you a clue, look at my fingers, I’ll snap them and you’ll remember what you should remember.

Snap

—My shirt! You are….

Her windpipe must have closed off the impression. I raised the watch over my head, with my thumb on the ‘Tick-Tock’ button.

—You know what will happen if I press this button. This watch gives me incomprehensible powers. Manipulation of reality, reading minds, transporting people and objects, transmutation. And other skills. You are just a weak woman, unable to alter your destiny.

Clara trembled, cold sweat slid down her skin.

—No, no, please. Please. Don’t...

Her pupils were dilated and there was still a flush to her cheeks, even though she was clearly terrified. Her body harbored lust, lust from seeing Kassia submissive to me.

—Not so eloquent now.

Knock Knock

A rapping of my knuckles against the chair, and Alexandra magically appeared out of the closet.

—Alexa!

I lowered my fly, and pulled out my cock.

—The Master commands, the slave obeys.

She kneeled in front of me, and before I put my erect cock in her mouth I asked:

— Do you know a Clara?

— No, Master. I live only for you. I am an inflatable, fuckable, disposable doll.

— Clara, I present to you my slave, #4002, or as you call her, Alexa. -I use my free hand to press on her head, forcing her to swallow my cock completely.

—That’s not real. It’s not real! NO!

— What do you think of Alexa’s necklace? Something Vitto might like?

— ……

—The older woman who deflowered you, she gave you something similar? I prefer that my prospective slaves tell me things voluntarily, it’s more fun that way. If I had a piano here, I would ask you to play a piece. Something cheerful.

A wet spot appeared on her pants, the stress and sheer terror I had induced finally getting to her. She was trembling and her breathing was agitated. Her eyes were fixed on the watch.

—I’ll count back. -It’s good to give them a little bit of hope, just enough to hang themselves with.— Five. Four. Three. Two.

She closed her eyes tightly and covered both ears with her hands.

—One.

Tick-Tock

She stayed in the same position, cornered.

But her fate was inevitable.

Tick-Tock

With a wave of my hand I dismissed Kassia and she returned to reception.

Tick-Tock

The door banged shut, perhaps leading Clara to think that I had left or that someone else had entered. She opened her eyes slightly to pry.

Tick-Tock

Her eyes fixed on the watch, and then slowly went blank as the seconds ticked by. Her arms collapsed. Clara fell into a deep trance.

Urine dripped from the chair onto the floor. I turned on the intercom, and gave Kassia two missions.

—Kassia, ask the yoga girls if they have a pair of spare tights, or several of them, we’ll see what fits Clara best. Don’t forget to take my emergency chocolates and give them to the instructor. Then bring the cleaning equipment, I caused this disaster, I’ll take care of it.

Alexa had elicited an impressive erection with her ‘attentions’. I pulled her hair to stop her sucking.

—Go stand in the corner, I’m going to deep-fry this bitch’s brain. You can masturbate while I help Clara with her problems. I’ll give you the watch, hold it carefully. If you press this button, she will leave trance and not end up as an adoring slave. Understand?

—Yes, if I touch the button Clara will not become a sex slave.

—Correct, go enjoy yourself while I work.

I laid Clara down, her loose jaw showing her inability to handle the situation. Her eyes fluttering in multiple directions, erratically; They indicated signs of struggle, useless struggle in truth. The sensations would reach her like a dream, she could hear my voice, feel my touch, smell my balls, something of her consciousness still shone. Unable to flee or fight. Her own mental fragility had finally succumbed.

I grabbed her chin to open her mouth wider, and introduced my engorged cock into her. I started to fuck her face, to ram her. I did not want to give pleasure to that bitch, all I wanted was to empty myself in her oral cavity.

While I was doing it, Alexa gasped and moaned, barely able to contain her excitement. And I reminisced about all the successful planning.

Step one. Clara would either arrive early for her session, sick with worry about Alexa’s lack of contact, or she would arrive late, still skeptical about what I could possibly offer.

Given option one, Kassia was primed to capitalize on the opportunity, be friendly, cordial and charismatic with Clara, gain their trust. Then offer a drink with aromatic herbs, and ground pills meant for people with stress. She would use a slow dialogue, conversational hypnosis, to introduce ideas into Clara’s mind.

Step two. Generate a disorienting impact. Option one (Given mild annoyance): Share personal information about Clara that only Alexa could know. Option two (Or general anger): Show Alexa’s lingerie, spread around the room. Option three (Or an uncooperative attitude): Open the closet, and show Alexa in a trance and naked.

Given option three, I could take advantage of her newly focused attention. To continue with conversational hypnosis. Emphasizing her orders, in frequent and apparently innocent therapeutic phrases. Start the watch-trance link.

Step three. After the distracting phase, extend everything as necessary. Use the corresponding magic trick. For option three: Alexa, is hidden behind a fake background, in the closet. A simple illusion, achieved with rented props, but quite effective. Chipping away at Clara’s initial arrogance, making her doubt her reality. Move to more overt hypnotic phraseology. Eye fixation. Extract pertinent details from the objective (Clara).

Step four. Beef up my control. More conversational hypnosis. Shatter her confidence. Temporary amnesia through visual contact.

Step five. Use reverse psychology. Direct the attention of the objective towards a hobby, individual, or group of individuals I can mold. Kassia, presenting the halo of the ‘perfect woman’, would do nicely. Then, based on psychological profiles concordant with those I’d perceived in Clara, and incorporating what I’d learned from Alexa, break the mold. The mold of Kassia.

Step six. Redesign the subject’s reality. There are common, subliminal hypnotic signals that do not have to be explicitly established. Applause, touches on the forehead or shoulder, arm pulls, and snaps. A snap encourages your mind to remember, but since she ‘does not need to’ from prior instruction, the memory will be only partially accessible. Suddenly, trivial details forgotten in a period of distraction (watching Kassia lick my foot, for example) will return and surprise her. Why is her shirt missing? Or maybe she actually was hypnotized.

I took advantage of the confusion I produced in Clara, to give her more information than she could handle. Showing me as a nigh omnipotent being. Until that moment, she had been wrong again and again, every act and every word of hers was in error. I, on the other hand, always had ‘reason’ in everything I did and said.

This confusion in most cases, is accompanied by mental paralysis from the shock caused. Along with the revelation of Alexa, this reinforces the fictitious reality that I have induced in the mind of Clara, strengthens the scheme that I have created. And it weakens her objections.

I accompany this advantage, with secrets extracted in the third step. To quash any flash of struggle.

Step seven. Trance, exploit the mental state to which the victim has been led. Here, the real work can begin.

A classic routine, for minds with only average resistance to hypnosis, but many objections to going under. As with Alexa, I started from an assumption, and based my scheme on knowledge of a mental framework. Clara looked more resistant, but she was not special in terms of her low suggestibility. I had evidence of this from the way she’d allowed herself to be led to my office by her lover, a much more malleable woman.

She seemed asleep while I slid my cock between her cheeks. I fill her throat with cum, painting her oral cavity cream white. I take a moment to lower her bra and palpe her tits. Small compared to Alexa’s, but softer, with firm, erect nipples. I played with her black hair. Her brown eyes had stopped moving erratically.

Step eight, completed. Clara had never been with a man before. Surely proposals will not have been lacking, but her will had prevented any casual dalliance, with a man. Until I, the therapist of her girlfriend, whom she despises, gets via means of trickery to fuck her mouth. Without forcing it physically, only by means of my psychological superiority. The stillness of her eyes, showed her will crushed. Now I could rewrite her unconscious as much as I wish.

—Good girl, Alexa. Give me the watch.

If she had pressed the button, Clara would not have woken up from the trance. The ‘Tick-Tock’ submerges her, but does not release her. Delivering the watch to Alexa had been a gambit, but a safe one. Allowing her to believe that she had the power to free Clara, and her choosing not to exercise it, showed my control over her mind was absolute.

—Very good, slave, clean me up. Be sure to lick the tip. Perfect. Now take care of Clara’s mouth.

Alexa swallowed the leftover semen, the bits that had not slipped down Clara’s throat anyway. They made a lovely scene, joining mouths to share the dregs of my output.

I dressed Alexa. Her necklace I removed and put on Clara. I sent her home, so I could get to work on her lover.

Some routine hypnotic deepenings, and preparations for the next meeting. And some dreams to reinforce the instructions given.

Seven dreams, one for each day, until the next appointment. Each day, she would have an encounter with Kassia, who would be responsible for anchoring the submissive role in Clara. The narrative that I gave to her, in trance, would be brief, a sketch, of the dreams, and slight indications and sensations, that would take her to meet with Kassia, without fail. My assistant would polish each of these dreams so they played in Clara’s mind the next night.

First encounter: The two of them would meet in Clara’s apartment, having dinner as friends. Kassia might ask for a glass of water, and Clara as a good hostess would give it to her. Then Kassia could ask for a shoulder massage. Afterwards, a foot rub. Clara would please Kassia in each way she desired. Until at the end of the night, Clara would be masturbating while sniffing Kassia’s old, torn and unwashed stockings.

First dream: Clara, in the first person, walks dizzily through the city, stumbling as she goes. She can not see anyone in particular. She catches a man in red pants, her knees collapse and she falls at the stranger’s feet. She lowers his pants, and sucks his cock. The next four, six or eight hours of sleep, would consist of the stranger’s hairy stomach oscillating in front of her face, while her mouth is full of cock. Upon awakening, she would be beset by a need to finger herself, to rise in good spirits. She might even, as I’d seen happen with other patients, repeatedly taste herself to fully experience her own arousal.

Second meeting: They would meet in a bar. While they enjoyed themselves, they would give each other dares. Clara would give Kassia simple ones, like chugging a glass of whole beer in one go, or licking her elbow. Kassia on the contrary would challenge her to, say, kiss a waitress, or dance shirtless on top of the table. Possibly they would get tossed out of the bar. To apologize, Clara would bid farewell to Kassia by eating her pussy.

Second dream: Alexa and Clara are driving in a car. They stop at a gas station to buy some snacks and gum. Clara gets out of the car, saying hello to the freckled, red-haired and emaciated youth behind the cash register.

—I left the money in the car, I’ll be right back.

—Take the chewing gum. You can pay me later.

The scene shifts, she is blowing his cock, in the broom closet. His Star Trek boxers are on the ground. Alexa calls from outside the closet, but Clara is too busy with the boy’s cock.

The next day after awakening, any time she saw a male cashier, she would feel compelled to masterbate furiously in a public restroom after finishing her shopping.

Third meeting: In a public library, Clara has a vibrator in her pussy and Kassia the remote. She whispers sweet nothings in her ear while controlling Clara’s pleasure. She will only let her come if she asks, calling her Mistress:

—Mistress, please, I need to come so badly.

All the while they take turns reading erotic poems. Clara to herself, and Kassia whispering in her ear.

When the library closed, they would move to Kassia’s apartment, and Clara would give a manicure and pedicure to her and her roommate. While she did this, Kassia would treat her as a cheap, common manicurist.

Third dream: Clara and Alexa are dancing in a nightclub. Two tall men face them.

—You have a nice dress. -Says one of them to Alexa.

—Get lost, nerd. -Answers Alexa.

The men whisper among themselves, Clara sees them ripping a dollar bill in two.

—A blowjob. Half now. The other half later.

Clara wants to answer them, just like Alexa did, but her voice gets caught in her throat. She does not see their faces, she only sees the huge bulges protruding from their pants.

The thinner one casually slips the half a dollar into her cleavage. The other presses down on both her shoulders with his hands. Her legs give way. She touches the throbbing lumps. She unbuttons their pants, which yield by their own weight. Her mouth goes to the man on the right, and she palpates his balls while masturbating the other boy. She goes from one cock to the other until they ejaculate in her face and all down her dress.

She cleans the semen from her eyelids and watches as they spit roast Alexa.

The taller, heavier man deposits the other half of the bill between her breasts. Behind her something bumps up against her head gently, it is another bulge, of another stranger. Her butt rises, by instinct, the stranger lifts her skirt, lowers her panties and palpates Clara’s pussy with rough, masculine fingers. Clara already knows what’s coming, her pussy is wet and hot….but at that moment, she wakes up.

Clara acquires a fondness for letting her gaze linger on men’s crotches for several seconds.

Fourth meeting: Clara just so happens to bump into Kassia on the street. They cross paths, again ‘by chance’, with a friend of Kassia’s, who was another patient of mine in the past. Kassia shifts to conversing exclusively with this other woman, and Clara dares to vie for her attentions but gets shut down with a slap. After several such corrections, she suddenly finds herself on the floor, looking up with her tongue out, not understanding anymore what is being said. She has become a spittoon for Kassia and her friend. Her face is soon covered in saliva, and the friend has managed to get Clara to swallow a decent percentage with her excellent marksmanship.

Clara takes a taxi home, without wiping her face. Kassia and her friend continue on their way.

Clara masturbates, fantasizing about Kassia’s friend.

Fourth dream: Clara is working in a fast food restaurant. Her uniform is uncomfortable, her skirt is extremely short, tight white stockings, narrow white shoes, but none so bad as her T-shirt, which makes each breath a precarious affair. The yellow shirt is basically painted on, making it impossible to wear a bra, however thin. Alexa works there as well, among all the women in the restaurant, and they trade around duties.

More mental images, of her working in her uncomfortable uniform. Sensations of sweat, heat and fatigue. Payday arrives, Clara must go to the superior’s office to receive her cheque. The supervisor, a fat man, hands Clara the envelope.

She opens it, and says:

“Put down this paper and receive your payment.”

Already he has his pants down, and Clara stares at his flaccid penis, contemplates it. A common cock, nothing special. She approaches him, feeling every step in her narrow shoes, kneels. She grabs the flaccid cock with her hands. She notices how tight the ribbon is in her hair. She fondles his cock, keeps fingering it, reluctantly. Soon it acquires form and rigidity. Then he ejaculates, a pathetic and premature effort. Goopy sperm on her hands, and a little on her lower lip.

The fat man wipes her hands, with a dirty handkerchief. Clara leaves the office, to meet Alexa at the exit.

—Was all the humiliation worth it?—Alexa asks.

In the following days, Alexa’s question resonates in the mind of Clara, who is still working in that absurd place. But Clara can not get it out of her head, that image, the image of her boss ejaculating in her hands, her boss ejaculating on her hands, depositing semen on her skin. As she comes and goes, that image constantly invades all her thoughts. The cock swelling gradually in her hands. She delivers a hamburger, with potatoes and a soda. The veins of the stem sprouting. She buses the table of a mother and her son. The scrotum softening. She brings a hot dog to a workman.

Her nipples are stimulated by the pressure of the shirt, her pussy under those yellow panties (courtesy of the restaurant chain), is wet, wetter, wetter and wetter. Her legs shaking, the blood missing from her feet, from her uncomfortable stockings and shoes, seems to pool in her crotch. The sandwiches she was carrying for table four fall to the ground, and she falls beside them.

In ecstasy, orgasm after orgasm invades her body. That tight ribbon no longer seems so annoying, while moans come out of her mouth, she would like someone to grab her ponytail and pull her into the middle of an intense and dirty coition.

—Yes. Yes ... Yes! ... Oh, God. Yes!

She answers for herself the question that Alexa had asked.

She wakes up wanting to fill her mouth with ejaculate.

Fifth encounter: Clara ignores what happened with Kassia the day before. Kassia invites her to a friend’s house, the one from the previous meeting, who lives with her boyfriend. As the others talk, Clara recites verse of her own devise, extolling the virtues of Kassia and her body for five pages. Nobody pays attention to her, and when it is over they applaud Clara like a childish, clumsy girl.

—Clara, that was, umm... nice, very detailed. Perhaps you could help my friend’s boyfriend. He has a small problem.

—What problem?

—The batter won’t step up to the plate. The cucumber is soft. The banana…

—I’m sure you understand, love.

Clara’s eyes widen in shock. But after the continued insistence of the other two girls, she relents. She puts back her hair, grabs the subject’s cock, and brings it to her mouth. Clearly his problem was a bald-faced lie. But the cock is already in her mouth and she can not stop. She continues to suck, lick and blow. He ejaculates in her voracious opening, and she swallows, disappointed, needing more, more jizz on her palate.

Fifth dream: Clara is blinded, everything is dark. She feels her hands and knees resting on the floor, something pushes her from behind. Opening her eyes, what she sees is a bull with a pillow on its head.

Everything dark again, she sucks, her head swaying, salivating around a thick cylinder. Light, she is inflating a balloon that elongates out from her mouth, she’s a clown at a party.

Darkness. She feels something sticky covering her, first her face, then her feet and torso. Light. She wakes up from a drunken stupor, Alexa dropped some yogurt, when she stumbled into a piece of furniture.

Darkness. A rigid object enters her vagina. Light. She is with a fifty-year-old gynecologist, having a routine checkup.

Darkness. Something sticky yet solid hits her face, and slides over her lips. Light. It is a peeled banana coated in strawberry jelly.

Darkness. Again something sticky falls in drops on her back and ass. Light. It’s raining strawberry sauce, and she fell asleep with her ass in the air, in a field of grass.

Darkness. She grabs an object that swells and throbs when she squeezes it. Light. It’s a pink hose shaped like a cock.

Darkness. Her fingers are wet, warm breath hits her, a moan sounds nearby. Light. It’s Alexa fucking with a stranger, while she masturbates.

She wakes up wanting to eat a strawberry dessert. While somebody gets it in the ass.

Sixth meeting: Clara needs to talk to Kassia. After pondering it a good deal, has realized that the week has been too crazy. She had never sucked a man’s cock before, and she had never felt such a fatal attraction, such a submissive, animalistic need for another woman.

She goes to Kassia’s apartment. Kassia is there, with her roommate. They are waiting for her.

—You are the girl from the other day. Could you do my nails?

—I came to talk with ...

—Now, please?

—No, I have other things to…

—Only the toenails, one coat. Please. Look at them, with a nice layer of polish, my feet will look wonderful when I go to the beach.

Clara soon gives in, observing those feet, imagines her hands surrounding them, kissing them, licking them. Her wet pussy does not allow her another option.

And I can not blame her. Kassia’s companion managed to steal the heart of a ‘prince’ when she had the role of Cinderella in a school play.

Although Clara had always been the dominant one in matters of feet, she can not help feeling a sense of rightness, of purpose, ‘under the feet’ of that girl. She elaborately designs her nails, producing a work of art. And of course, Kassia feels she deserves similar treatment, and presses Clara for a pedicure too.

Afterwards, Kassia and Clara go to a park, to have more privacy. Clara does not say a word of what happened in the apartment all the way to the park, she is still too horny thinking about feet. Kassia remarked to me later that Clara’s nipples were on show the whole afternoon.

Kassia listens attentively. Clara tells her every detail of the emotions and thoughts that have harassed her this week. Her utter devotion to Kassia (absolute, in fact). Her fetish, focused around feet. How upset she is with the scorn that she (Kassia) and her friends have shown her. It angers her, that Kassia always decides things, and her desires are never given proper consideration. Kassia always chooses the place and time of meeting, Kassia always says what to do and what not to, Kassia always dominates her.

—You are great, as a person, as a woman. You know how much I admire and appreciate you. But I need to get this off my chest. I hope you can understand my feelings.

—Yes, very interesting. With that out of the way, why don’t you lick my feet, you dirty slut.

Kassia said this matter-of-factly, like it was the most natural request. She pulled her feet out of her sandals and put them up close to Clara’s face. Clara got hurt, wrinkled her nose in disgust, and looked disappointedly at Kassia, but did not utter a single word in protest. Her face flushed, revealing the true feelings that she hid inside.

Trying to dodge was useless. When the sole of Kassia’s foot brushed her lips, Clara’s tongue snaked out to meet it, she crawled over them. She needs affection, needing to be subdued. Clara ended up lying on the floor, while Kassia stepped on her face, victorious.

—What a dirty bitch you are. This is all you deserve. -Kassia informed the hitherto ignorant Clara.

Kassia reprimanded her every time Clara had an orgasm. For indecency on a public street. She sent me several messages to inform me of the situation, while Clara continued working on her feet. I called her, to tell her about the plan for a liason at my house.

—Yes, Boss. Yes. Yes. I will bring the uniform that I bought. Yes, of course, I will be sure to ‘polish’ the stick and ‘powder’ the balls. Clara, stay here for a while. I will be back soon, wait for me.

Clara waited for Kassia for an hour or more, on the floor, with the smell of feet permeating her nostrils. Kassia obviously did not come back. She was busy, dressed as a baseball player, going into extra innings with me.

Clara must have eventually found a suitable bush where she could lose herself in masturbation. Sexual reinforcement is one of the greatest weapons in hypnotic conditioning. And I love it.

Sixth dream: Nothing much to say here. It is the same dream I employed with Alexa. Clara plays out her role, submitting totally to the whims of the waitresses, and ends up being humiliated by Alexa.

Seventh meeting: Clara had already shown, how submissive she could be to Kassia. My employee only had left to play with her some, and prepare her, for the second appointment. Kassia would arrive unexpectedly at Clara’s residence, who would be holed up trying to process everything from that week. “This is not me.” She would think, going over all the ‘unusual’ ways she had acted.

Clara would have no choice but to let Kassia into her place. If what had happened in the sixth encounter, would have occurred in the second, Clara would have slammed the door in Kassia’s face. But it was too late. Her mind and body were too subdued, enough for Kassia’s physical presence to be a huge stimulus, greater than her will could bear.

—’Sticky Feet’

This simple phrase from Kassia would be enough to have Clara at her feet. Controlled and submissive. Without mind, without will.

Kassia would play with her body, and her delicate fingers would introduce dildos into her ass, pussy and mouth. She would instruct her on how to obey. She would make Clara satisfy her. Clara would lick her shoes, shoes that Kassia would bring in a large travel suitcase. Shoes of all kinds, old, worn and sweaty.

She would destroy every sketch of free will, replacing it with only the figment of a real one, an autonomic construct eager to be controlled, to allow her body to be used for any lascivious desire imaginable. Converting her into a perfect, manufactured slave.

She would make her reach orgasm over and over, all night long. So that the sensations became impregnated in her body, along with her post-hypnotic instructions.

Seventh dream: In the two or three hours that Kassia would allow her to have to dream anyway. It is well known that a tired person is a more suggestible person.

Clara, she would open her mouth before opening her eyes. Several fleshy cylinders with rounded tips, would be inserted into her, one for each of her holes. Her pussy would be perfectly lubricated, and she would hear gasps, hoarse and serious, from men. When she opened her eyes, she would be covered in sperm, surrounded by other beautiful girls, being fucked in every hole, without a mind among them.

She would go to another room, where she would be guided by a man in a suit, whom she could not see the face of. She has learned that the only thing she need concern herself with is obeying. In that room, there would be a line of women in various stages of dressing.

For example: A woman with green eyes and brown hair is cleaned with a hose, dried by several men and women, with towels and blow dryers. Then, the brunette would mechanically put on the clothes in front of her, they would give her a mirror, to comb her hair and do her makeup, she would make a braid, and put blush on her face. In front of the mirror, dressed as a stewardess, she would pronounce the following words:

—My name is [name of some acquaintance] and my body is just an empty mannequin. My existence is reusable. My holes are for filling and drilling. My skin needs sperm.

—What is your purpose?

—Obedience.

—To whom?

—To my masters.

—What I see is a respectable stewardess. How do you explain that?

—My foolish other self is a stewardess. She lives at [address], does [various activities]. But the real me exists exclusively to obey. To be a sex toy.

—Perfect, you may continue on.

Clara, she would listen and observe similar dialogues, from different women, until her turn arrives. Upon picking up her clothes, the dream is interrupted.

She wakes up, wet, and wanting to be fucked. Fucked hard by one or even several men.

#Cheap Hooker:

Clara would return, for more of my therapies, which was as it should be. She would remember nothing of the traumatic experiences lived, and have only vague memories of her time with Kassia.

For her, inexplicably, I would have convinced her to continue in therapy. As an enticement, she would think that Alexa had called her, to explain her conditions.

—I’m back, Doctor. I know it’s a waste of time. I could not be hypnotized before. I’m not going to be hypnotized now. Even so, I’m interested in knowing how the therapy with Alexa is going. Truthfully, I do not want to lose her.

She was wearing a hoodie, green and gray. Jeans, cut at knee level. And some simple white cloth tennis shoes. Her nails were not painted.

She looked frazzled and quite tired. As if some imperative had forced her to come to this ‘boring’ therapy, and that was the only reason she’d made it.

—Hello, Clara, I understand this can seem annoying. You are having a private conflict, and do not think you need any help. I’ll show you how much you need it. And when you learn what you must change, you’ll be with Alexa again, I assure you

—Don’t patronize me, Doc. I treated her like a bitch, I really made a mistake with her. We all have our moments of weakness. I met her when she had a boyfriend, I do not know if you are aware. I should have been more understanding. Although when I am subject to such a huge betrayal, I can not easily forgive it.

—MMN, I see your problem. Why do you think being a bitch is weakness? Do you have a problem with prostitution?

—What are you talking about? You know what I mean. Although yes, prostitution exploits women. To satisfy pigs.

—Exploits women? How so? Please explain, I’ll consider what you have to say.

—Doc, I have nothing against you anymore. Please, do not push me to change my mind.

—Forgive me, Clara.

—Sure, Doc, I know I can be temperamental. It’s an old failing.

—As a therapist, I must occupy myself with the subtler aspects of a person. This includes their views on certain topics. I’m not here to fight with you, please allow me to help you understand more about yourself, and I’ll tell you about Alexa. Would you let me to ask you the question in another way?

—Alright, but I’m really here to talk about Alexa.

—It’s a deal. Why does a woman offer sexual services, usually to men, in exchange for money? Is it because she’s weak, or is she being oppressed?

—You’re just asking me the same question, Doc, I’m not stupid. Fine, I’ll give you my opinion, and I hope that’ll settle the issue. The body is something very intimate, each person get to decide what to do with theirs. But a woman who is pressured to sell her body, without satisfaction, without pleasure, that’s monstrous and I can not tolerate it.

—Thank you, Clara. I respect your opinion. Let me call Kassia. I need some cards. We will play a game, while I tell you how things with Alexa have gone. Sound good?

—Sure, Doc. As long as we talk about Alexa, there’s no problem.

Kassia came in with the cards. She cut them, and set down one pile for me and another for Clara. She also gave me a bundle of play money.

Clara’s repulsion to prostitution was something I already knew, thanks to Alexa.

Being completely honest, I was not excited. Clara, she seemed so unwilling to cooperate. The only incentive I really had, was the game in which we were about to participate.

When Kassia returned to reception, Clara licked her lips, watching her heels depart.

—This is a simple game. I use it to strengthen the sense of collaboration and empathy I have with my patients. Nobody is ever the same, after playing.

—Whatever. Get to the point, Doc.

—Each pile has the same number of cards. Each one has a challenge to overcome. My cards affect you, and your cards affect me. Understood?

—Yes, so then, I have to turn them over.

—No, they’re face down for a reason. We play a game of rocks paper scissors. The winner picks up a card, and can save it or put it face up, affecting the other person.

—That sounds extremely boring. The hypnosis failed, and so you’re trying to put me to sleep through other means?

—Come on, it will be fun. You’ll see once we start playing.

—If there is really no other option, I guess I’ll play.

—Ready, let’s start.

We knocked out the first round.

Paper

Scissors

Winner: me. I flipped over my first card and gave it to Clara.

—’Revelations. Value: $2’ What does it mean?

—Take these two ‘dollars’.

—Why? I don’t understand. This game is absurd.

—Take them, it’s just a game. The money is all fake.

She grabbed them, her fingers sweating. A sign, of the intrigue, of her body preparing itself, her body that already knows what ‘Revelations’ implies.

—This..this..Oh, God. Motherfucker. I have been hypnotized. I’ve been hypnotized!

—How do you know? You told me, you could not be hypnotized.

The game had begun. And she could not escape.

—I just know.

—Describe it for me.

—I see a watch, it swings, my eyes blink. And they are very heavy. Very heavy…....

‘Revelations’, memories are appearing in her mind as time goes by. She must also describe to me, when asked, what she remembers.

She described the feeling of seemingly being hypnotized, without really remembering what had been done to her. She stopped in the middle of the story, and a spot of drool formed at the corner of her mouth. She was in a slight trance. The saliva moistened her left knee before she returned to normal.

—We still playing? -I push her to continue.

—I’m going to find out what happens.

Paper

Rock

—I win! It’s my turn.—Clara said brightly.

She picked up a card and read:

—’Take one of your opponent’s cards. Read it out loud. And obey without payment.’ Go Fish? How about Go Fuck Yourself. This game is rigged.

Even knowing what was to happen, she can not help but grab one of my cards:

—’Prize: Suck the nearest cock. Value: $3.’ You’re crazy if you think I’m going to...ugsGulpgUs.

She took longer to talk, than to kneel and suck me fiercely. Kassia had given her excellent lessons. I leaned back and enjoyed her tongue sliding down my glans.

—That’s enough, go back to your seat, Clara.

—The fuck did I just do?! This isn’t me...

—Either way, it was skillfully done. My compliments, Clara.

—My mind is too strong for some little card to make me do this. It’s not possible.

—Take these three dollars. -I threw them on her lap- I’ll pay you to suck me again.

—Do you take me for a hooker? Idio...guKl...ugSgulPgus..sHShgul…

I grabbed her hair and fucked her face. Her mouth was soft, and warm, and very pleasing to my cock.

—Oh yeah, that is, very good. Good job. Good job. You are a good bitch. And your mouth is a delicious hole to fuck. Oh, baby. Very nice.

I left her tasting my manhood a little longer before allowing her to return to her seat.

—This is ridiculous. I could not possibly fall any lower. -She says, wrinkling her face, disgusted, and wipes her tongue.

—Do you know how hypnosis works?

—No, but I have an idea.

—Do you really know if I’ve hypnotized you?

—Yes, I know.

—How do you know?

—I just know.

—Do you think I made you suck me?

—No. I do not have such a weak mind, that I would just suck off some idiot guy.

—Oh really. Then why did you do it?

She kept thinking, until she found an answer that would satisfy her.

—Because I’m a free woman.

—So ... you did not want to taste my cock.

—No! No woman would want to do that. You are a pig.

—So you did it for the three ‘dollars’?

—Mmn..ehm ... No, I did it because I’m a free woman. If I sucked your cock, you would be confused and... you would not have time to hypnotize me again.

—So you licked my glans, just to distract me and buy time. That’s a brilliant strategy.

—Exactly.

—Why tell it to me then?

—I...I do not know.

Her expression of profound astonishment, was intensely amusing to me. Her own arrogance, becoming ever more twisted up with itself.

—Let’s keep playing, you have many things to think about.

—Alexa! You hypnotized Alexa!

Scissors

Rock

—I’ve won again. I will save this card.

—Alexa was standing there. -She pointed to the closet- Naked. What did you do to Alexa, you bastard?

Paper

Scissors

—Wow, I’m on a roll today. ‘Get naked. Value: $1.’

— You may have undressed Alexa with your tricks, but my mind is an enigma. And I will not fall into your trap.

I crumple up a bill into a ball and toss it at her.

—Well now, you are remembering more. Excellent.

—Yes, you had Alexa, naked, with the watch and a necklace. A slave necklace.

—How do you differentiate a slave necklace from a common one?

—Because...huh..

—You have nice nipples.

—Hey! No! When?

—Your clothes didn’t suit you anyway.

—Yes. My plan was always to undress. That’s how you will take me to your lair. Where are you keeping Alexa?

—Eh? What makes you think I’m not going to fuck you? That I will not put you on all fours, and give you a few spankings? That I will not use my tricks on you?

—My conviction, my conviction will lead you to perdition. You are releasing information. Information with which I will find Alexa. You will lose this game.

Rock

Paper

—I could make you quack. My power over you is absolute. Haven’t you realized yet?

—These jokes are unbecoming.

—’Quack like a duck, until the next turn. Value: $5.’ Take it, buy something nice.

—You are...quack, quack, qu ack. Quack! Quackk.

—I did not think you had that image of me, Clara. Tell me more.

—Quack, qu ack, Quack, qu ack! Quack. Quack. Quack.

—You’re right.

—Quack! QUACK!

Scissors

Rock

—’Handjob, masturbate the opponent as long as he requires. Value: $6’ I loved your quacking, but I’m not going to complain about this either.

I sat next to her, so she could ‘work’ better.

—You feel that you have control. When you least expect it, I’ll flip your chips. And you will pay the price for real.

Her hands caressed my cock. They went up and down my stem. Going over it, memorizing it. Her left hand came down from time to time to knead my balls. All the while her face remained neutral, as if this were routine. No disgust, no pleasure.

—I’m starting to believe you. I don’t actually have any control over you. -I said it seriously. As if I believed it.

—Finally. Of course not.

—You do everything, from being a free woman. Your will, autonomy and ingenuity, are all that cause you to act.

—Right. Although you are an idiot, sense can still strike you.

—You are just a hooker, a hooker of the cheapest sort.

—As if!? -She made a slight pressure, on my scrotum, that almost makes me come before it was time.—No, no. I’m not a bitch.

—You gave me a blowjob. You undressed in front of me. And now you are giving my balls a shine. All for a few dollars. You’re no different from a bitch, a cheap whore.

—I’m not a bitch. Also I have not enjoyed this. I do it solely for Alexa.

I revealed the card I had saved.

—’Soft and wet. Value:$0.’

Her hand stopped on my cock. Her eyes dilated. She brought her free hand up to support her forehead and sighed deeply. Her flushed cheeks indicated a radical change in her temperament.

—I need air. What are you doing to me? -She said with her scarlet face.

—Why don’t you continue telling me how you have not enjoyed this.

* * *

‘Soft and wet’. Any sexual interaction would make her a thirsty, horny girl. Almost to the point of orgasm.

—You can stop masturbating me. I’m going to call in Kassia to pinch hit.

—Kassia! She has to do that for you?. She..ehm.

—Yes. She is my employee.

—No. It’s not that. She..ehm ... she. Damn, I do not remember, but it’s important.

Kassia comes through the door. Clara’s eyes can only stare down at her feet. The presence of Kassia intimidates her.

—Kassia, are you a prostitute?

—No, Boss, I am not.

—What kind of question is that? Do you think that all women are whores?

—Silence. Clara has sexually pleased me for money. Is Clara a whore?

—Of course, sir. Clara is a whore.

—Kassia! We are friends. How can you say such a thing?

—This is just fake money, toy bills, the ones you gave me. What does that indicate about Clara?

—That she is a cheap hooker, and a dumb one at that.

—Kassia! -Clara laughs childishly, unable to fathom Kassia’s answers.

—Although I must say, boss, that’s all hypothetical. Yes, she’s here naked, but that does not mean she has done any of the things you just told me.

—Very good, Kassia, thank you for speaking some sense.

Paper

Scissors

—You won again. I do not know how. But you have done it, again.

—The boss always wins.

—Kassia knows me. ‘Footjob. Value: $0.50.’

—Oh, my God! I remember, Kassia licked your feet. I will not! No no. There is no way I am licking your feet. I will not suffer that humiliation.

—Not even for Alexa?

—My dignity is at its limit. I can go no further.

I broke one of the fake bills in half. I licked one half and pasted it on Clara’s arm.

She swallowed. Without saying a word. She bent down, untied my shoe, withdrew my foot and pulled off the sock, before kissing my instep. She looked at me with her cheeks full of tears.

—I get it. You’ve always had control. I understand now. Please, do not make me do this. Please.

—Verily. Maybe you did not understand what a footjob consists of.

She watched me with her eyes wide open. It was plain that the confusion inside her head was reaching critical levels.

I gave the other half of the bill to Kassia.

—Show her, Kassia, what a real footjob is.

—I’m at your disposal, Boss.

She sat at my usual post, the therapist’s position. I was on the big futon next to Clara, who was sitting on the floor. She unbuttoned her boots, and I couldn’t help but notice the way her pantyhose highlighted her thighs. She snipped the bottom of the right leg with scissors, enough to get her foot out. She settled down, my cock was swollen and ready.

I helped her situate each of her feet next to my phallus. First she massaged me with her left foot, then when my cock was hard as a rock, she helped with the toes of her right foot, the big toe fiddling with my glans, every five seconds. Her nails alternated between black and fuchsia, with white designs, the face of a cat, flowers and spirals. I settled back, going crazy with arousal. I was already quite excited, and this sent waves of liquid fire surging through my cock.

She fumbled in her suit and pulled out a small jar of coconut oil. I almost shot it.

—Boss, help me and I’ll help you. I’ll help you please that cock, with a good footjob.

I applied the oil, on my cock and her feet. Her feet did not stop massaging me, not for a second. Her foot covered by pantyhose, made a pleasant friction on my balls, while the other one slid about wonderfully. Presently, a thick jet issued forth from my cock, to her feet, ankles and thighs. It was the first time Kassia, amazing as she was, had elicited such a powerful ejaculation from me.

The expression of her biting her lower lip, watching my jizz slide down her skin. It made me ejaculate again, albeit in a less powerful jet than the previous one. I rested my head on the back of the seat, recovering from the pleasure.

I took a look at Clara, who had had a front-row view of Kassia’s excellent work. With a stunned look, she seemed to gaze at my cock, but no, her attention was on Kassia’s feet, smeared with my cream.

—Clara, you know what you want. You live for licking them. You intensely desire to cleanse my feet of my Master’s semen.

Clara’s eyes rolled up as she obeyed her base instincts, to lick Kassia’s feet, to submit to her. Submit to Kassia, who was subjugated by me.

First, she took both feet and tried to put them in her mouth at the same time. Then, she sucked on the left foot, sucked on her pantyhose and licked her from toe tip to thigh. She ran over her left leg several times, until it was clean. With the right foot, she took longer, the bare skin having a very strong effect on her. I heard her moan while saying things like:

—Kassia, I love you.—She kissed the sole -I love your feet.—Lick-You are my goddess-Lick with the back of the tongue.

When Kassia was clean, she woke up her slave.

Snap

—Clara, it’s done. You can come back.

She removed her tongue from Kassia’s feet and looked at us, clearly affected, by everything she had just done.

—I remember. I remember everything-Clara said and remained silent.

—Perfect. In that case, I will not have to explain anything else.

I took out an identical necklace to Alexa’s. I bought a pair. A pair of slave necklaces.

I wrapped it around her neck. Before closing the fastening though, I interrogate her:

—You can take my hands away if you want. Or run. The game is over. Try it.

—No, everything is useless. There is nothing I can do. I’m just a weak woman.

I fastened the necklace, pleased. The work and effort of this week had paid off.

—Take your deck of cards, and read me, what they say.

—’Clara obeys, Clara does not think. Clara is a whore for her master. ’

—Now check my deck. Go on, there’s nothing to be afraid of.

—It doesn’t say anything. This ... is completely blank.

Snap

—Look again. It says something very clear.

—’Have an orgasm now.’ Oh ... .AaAah..mmn ... Aaagmmn ... no, no. This is too sudden. Ahah. My body can’t take this.—She said, her limbs extended, as if losing strength after extended exertion.

— Do you know why the card passed from blank to having something written?

—No, I don’t know.

—Can Clara know?

—No.

—Why?

—Because ... because she’s blank.

—She’s you, right?

—Yes, I think so.

—Can you be sure of something at this moment?

—I don’t know.

—You cannot.

—I cannot.

—You cannot think for yourself.

—I cannot think.

—You are a cheap hooker.

—I’m a cheap hooker.—Clara said, completely obedient, blank.

—Your sole purpose in life is to obey your master.

—I obey my master. That is my only goal.

I took her to the door and placed her hand on the knob. And confessed the truth at last.

—I’m a normal man. I’m not a certified therapist, the certificates on the wall are all fake. I used hypnosis, took advantage of mental ploys and human weaknesses, to manipulate you, Clara. Magic tricks, tricks and suggestion. If you want to leave, go ahead.

I took three steps away from her. She continued with her hand on the knob, without turning it. For five minutes.

—Clara, what do you think? Any reproach?

Of course, I did not receive an answer. Those were not the right questions.

—Can a slave have an opinion? -I interrogate her.

—No, Master, a slave does not think.

Perfection!

—Kassia, you did a wonderful job. Go back to reception while I fix some stray wires in this stupid bitch.

—With pleasure, Master. I’m glad to hear that. I am always at your disposal.

The hypnotic feedback week with Kassia really was excessive. Only two or three days would have sufficed.

What was the purpose of playing cards with her? How could I guarantee I would win?

Easy. Kassia was in charge of making the crafts, getting the bills and making the cards.

Whenever Clara set her hand, whether it was scissors, paper or rock, she was paused for two seconds. Those two seconds did not exist for her mind. She could not grasp them.

Always knowing her choice, it was impossible to lose. Then I applied similar tricks, so that she lost the focus on the cards, and Kassia helped me to change them for new ones.

The last card with ‘Have an orgasm now.’ That was always there. The mental pressure, together with the impact she suffered when she remembered everything at once, caused her to block it out. It is similar to the instinctive action of escaping from any danger. A psychological escape.

* * *

—So your full name is Clara Alonso.

—Yes, it’s my mother’s maiden name.

—Do you like to be hypnotized?

—Yes, I never lost consciousness. I felt like I was floating in the clouds. Alexa was right in coming here.

—Hypnosis is incapable of depriving someone of their will. I am just a guide to help people examine and understand their deepest selves.

—I appreciate your time Doctor. I judged this wrong.

—You should relax more. Not everyone is looking to get on your case.

A bulge formed in my crotch. Clara looked at it and swallowed.

—I must be going, Doc. I have a commitment later.

—Oh sure. I wish you a prosperous week. See you in again in two.

—Would it be possible to move the last session, at the end of the month? I have a conflict.

—What is it, if I may ask?

—A birthday. An aunt turns fifty. Five decades of life and counting.

—I’ll think about it. I’ll call you later, when I find a free date.

—Thank you, Doctor. And goodbye.

—Good bye, Clara. Good luck with that commitment.

She was about to open the door, when I remembered something important.

—Clara.

—Yes?

—Are your clothes comfortable? That outfit looks tight. Too tight, I would say.

—Yes Doctor, it’s-She takes a breath with difficulty- very tight.

—And provocative. Because of you, I now have this huge erection.

—...provocative... tight... I... provocative... erection.

She leaned her back against the still closed door, and slid down, bumping her butt against the floor. Opened her legs and masturbate, through her yellow panties.

I got up from the chair, and moved to place my bulge in front of her silly expression of pleasure.

I grabbed her ponytail, and pulled her head back, forcing her to look at me.

—What do you want Clara?

—I want to taste your cock, Doctor.

— How much do you want it?

—I need it so badly.

—Are you a lesbian?

—Yes doctor. I have always been a lesbian.

—If given the choice between a woman and sucking my dick, which would you choose?

—Your cock, Doctor. Your cock is fantastic.

—You want me to empty my load in your mouth. Dirty bitch.

—I want it. I need it! Please Doctor. I’m on fire. My pussy is burning with pleasure.

—’Sticky Feet.’

I put her in a trance, her gaze still fixed on my erection.

—Listen to me, Clara. You will stand up. You will change clothes. You will crave, deep inside of your being, to suck my cock, to touch my balls. You will keep this slutty waitress uniform in your purse, and you will wear it, whenever you are lonely and want to masturbate. It will be your private sin. Your dirty little secret. We will see each other on the agreed date, at the stated time. Not one minute earlier, or a second later.

It would be a long two weeks of pleasuring herself alone for Clara. All that was left for me to do was reunite them. Alexa, a submissive woman by birth, with the body of a pornstar, and Clara, a capricious rebel, softened up to be a whore with no will.

A veritable feast of two perfect slaves awaited.