The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is from a past writing event based on video games. The subject matter is potentially squicky at points and may not be for everyone. Thanks for reading.

Dig Doug

Doug joined the senior class at Namco High three weeks after school started. Most students had already fallen into the various cliques and divisions so naturally Doug was left out. But something was very different about Doug. Everyone knew it the second he walked in the door. The guys immediately didn’t like him. It wasn’t for any particular reason. They just couldn’t stand the guy. He always seemed to be smiling. And what was worse, the girls seemed to fall all over themselves trying to get his attention.

Every jock noticed the attention leaving them and focusing on Doug whenever he would walk by. Girls seemed to stare in pure unadulterated lust at the perfectly average looking boy when he would look their way. There was something different about Doug and nobody outside of him and the female student body liked it.

Drake Fygar was the quarterback. He passed for over two hundred yards a game and could hold his own against any lineman. He hated Doug as much as anyone and he vowed to do something about it. Drake wasn’t going to play this game Doug seemed to be playing. He wasn’t going to let the creep walk around all year wearing that stupid little grin as the girls practically threw their panties at him.

Everyone knew to get out of the way when Drake Fygar walked down the halls. His eyes practically glowed and he seemed to spit fire when he spoke. Drake was a Namco Dragon on and off the field. You didn’t mess with him. And that’s what made the incident in October the last straw for Drake.

“Outta my way punks.” Drake growled. He had one arm wrapped around the perfect trim waist of Ella, head cheerleader and current arm candy for the quarterback. His other arm thrust out, knocking away any dweeb who even thought of looking their way.

Doug came around the corner right at the two. He looked completely unafraid, mindless little grin decorating his rather round-looking face. He never even slowed down and walked right at Drake.

“I said outta my way dork. You wanna taste some pavement this afternoon?”

Doug ignored all the fire the quarterback tried to spit. He simply smiled bigger, looking Ella up and down. “Hi there Ella, you look nice and thin today.”

Drake couldn’t believe his ears. Not only was the asshole completely disrespecting him in a crowded hallway, he dared to speak to his girlfriend.

“What the fuck are you thinking, Doug?”

Doug looked only briefly into Drake’s glowing eyes. He then looked right over at Ella and studied her body. She had significantly large breasts for a high school girl. He’d transferred through many schools in the last number of years and Ella had some of the best he’d ever seen. Of course that wasn’t what he looked for in a girl. Nobody ever knew what he looked for.

Ella giggled and seemed to grow weak in the knees. Drake looked from Doug to his girlfriend. What the hell was going on here?

“Babe, what the fuck? Don’t play along with him.” Drake said.

“I’m not playing. He’s cute. Couldn’t I just spend a little time alone with him, just a little?”

Drake was nearly turning purple with anger. He tightened his grip on Ella’s arm and hoisted her along past Doug. “This isn’t over kid. I’ll put you in your place.”

Doug smiled. He really wasn’t all that worried. He never had been. In the end, they always played his game. He looked around at the bevy of teen beauties that had gathered around him in the hall. There were so many pretty faces. Redheads, brunettes, blondes, or any combination, Doug liked them all. Unfortunately they just didn’t appeal to his specific tastes. There was really one thing Doug looked for in a girl and most high school girls just didn’t have it. At least not until he had them, he thought smiling.

Drake was pissed that afternoon during practice. He couldn’t stand the way this Doug creep had walked in acting like he owned the place. Nobody ruled this school but him, Drake thought. He was the one everyone feared, the one all girls squirmed in their seats over. He was the man and this Doug character was a freak.

He plotted his revenge against Doug for the next couple of weeks. It was going to be something major, something as close to criminal as he could make it. Doug was leaving this school, one way or another. Slowly, the pieces began to fall into place. He got together with his best friend and teammate Pooka. His actual name was Lawrence Pookareski but everyone in school called him Pooka. Nobody insulted the hulking offensive lineman by calling him Lawrence. Together, the two of them came up with the perfect way to get rid of Doug.

Every year the high school elite had a big Halloween party in the old mines outside of town. The tunnels provided for plenty of private little niches and lots of scares. It was usually perfect for horny teens wanting a fun place to make out and screw, while still having plenty of opportunities for seasonal scares. This year Drake knew those scares would come in handy. He was going to put the fear of God into this Doug guy. All they needed to do was ensure the kid showed up at the party. They’d play nice, act like everything was in the past, and then when he least expected it, unleash the pain. If Doug ever crawled his way from underground, he’d be needing some serious medical attention when they were done.

Drake sat with the fellow senior Namco Dragons and watched as Ella and the other cheerleaders delivered the personal invitation to the party. His teeth clenched as Ella flirted through every bit of the conversation she was having. What the fuck kind of power did that kid have?

“So you’ll be there?” Ella asked.

Doug glanced over at the football team and then returned his eyes to the girl’s rather large bust line, currently hovering right in front of his face. “Sure, I think I can make it.”

“Oh goody, please say you’ll spend some time with us there.” Laura jumped in saying.

Laura was a blonde cheerleader, not quite as attractive as Ella, but still stunning to most teenage guys. Doug looked at her and smiled. He just didn’t like something about these girls. It was always this way, he thought. They all looked perky, thin, and happy. It was the thin he didn’t like. And Doug certainly didn’t like fat girls. That wasn’t it. It was something else. Oh well, he thought, in the end he always won. Why worry over trivial facts like their figures now?

“Yeah, I think I can arrange to spend some quality time with you girls.” Doug paused. The girls practically swooned at his comments. “If that’s really what you think you want.”

“Oh it is baby, we want you all to ourselves.” Ella said. She ran a hand back through her long dark hair. She was arching her back and thrusting her tits right at the boy.

Looking at her friends, Laura, Jane, and Cathy, Doug saw them all doing similar things. Each girl was obsessed with getting him to look their way. They simply had to have his stare and Doug didn’t mind. It was all part of his game, he thought.

“Well then, I’ll see you there. Maybe then I can show you what I really look for in a girl.”

Ella and the others giggled and nodded sheepishly. They wanted Doug. Whatever it was that seemed so attractive about him, it made them weak in the knees just to speak more than a couple of sentences his way. Somehow when they stood in the boy’s presence all sense of order left their minds. Ella could feel the yearnings filling her midsection as she spoke. It was much stronger with Doug than with Drake. She knew what she wanted from the boy now.

“Good.” Ella chirped. She and the others made their way back towards the football team.

The time for the party came and Doug showed up exactly as Drake Fygar and the other guys were opening up the chain link gate to head down into the mines. Drake only grinned right back at Doug as the boy casually approached him. He knew whatever annoyances he had could be placed on hold for now until they were deep underground. Then the real fun began.

“Hey Doug, good to see you. I’m glad we could put our differences behind us for this.” Drake said.

“Fine with me, I just came for the girls.” Doug replied.

Drake barely held himself from knocking the kid out. What a fucking prick, to come here with that much attitude. The quarterback barely maintained his grin. “Sure, I know they’re looking forward to seeing you. They should already be down there. I let Ella and the other senior cheerleaders in earlier today to get things decorated. They love all that Halloween crap, you know?”

“Sure.” Doug said. “It’s a neat place.”

As the four jocks and Doug began walking down the dimly lit tunnels, Drake continued rambling. He had to put Doug at ease for this whole plan to really work. “Yeah, it is. My granddaddy owned this mine when it was shut down. He’s made sure it’s pretty safe. Still, I wouldn’t go wandering down any darkened tunnels. You never know what might happen.”

Doug glanced over at the occasional side tunnel they passed. Some were clean and lit, others dark and partially blocked by fallen debris. The place seemed fine for him. What he had in mind for this party could be done most anywhere. One of Doug’s favorite pastimes was caving. This was close enough. In fact it suited his game perfectly. He noticed some noise up ahead and looked to where the tunnels opened out.

Ella and Laura were currently up on stepladders hanging a large Halloween banner. The occasionally flickering mine lights only enhanced their figures. Doug smiled as the girls stretched and leaned out, revealing their tight little bellies to his hungry eyes. Far too thin, he thought. He could take care of that though.

“Hey guys, oh and Doug’s here.” Jane said. She practically tripped, running the short distance over to the group.

As soon as Jane said Doug’s name, Ella and Laura nearly fell off the stepladders. The girls turned his way and blushed bright red. They joined Cathy and rushed over to say hi.

“I think we just about got it perfect this year, didn’t we?” Ella asked.

Drake looked around at all the Halloween cutouts and strung-together orange and black streamers. It looked fine to him. Of course, the finest thing here was Ella. Her tight little figure was almost enough to make him forget the pummeling he had in mind for Doug.

“Sure looks good to me.” Doug said.

Drake looked over at the boy and noticed his eyes fixed on the short cheerleading skirt Ella wore. That’s it, he thought. He’d planned on waiting a little, building up more trust. He’d waited long enough to put Doug in his place. Time to put his plan into action.

“Say guys, I think it’s time for our traditional Halloween game down here. Don’t you think so?”

Pooka looked from the other couple of guys over to Drake. “Yeah, you know what? Let’s get started right now. It’s a fun game isn’t it, girls?”

Ella looked a bit confused. “Really, already? I thought we usually did that after some food and drink.”

“Yeah babe,” Drake said. “But I think we should introduce Doug to the little game you girls like so much. Wouldn’t you like to make Doug feel welcome here?”

The pretty brunette looked straight into Doug’s eyes. She darted her tongue out and licked her lips. “Oh yeah, please let’s make him feel welcome.”

Ignoring his girlfriend’s suggestive tone, Drake walked over to the center of the large opening they all now stood in. He turned and faced Doug.

“Every year we play a rather fun game of hide and seek in these tunnels. It’s really simple. The person who’s it stays here and counts to one hundred. Then they search all the surrounding underground tunnels for the others. If the person seeking is a guy and he finds all the girls, they give him a very special reward at the end of the night.” Drake paused and smiled at his fellow football players. “You know what? As our special guest this year, why don’t you be it first Doug?”

Doug never even changed his expression. He simply looked over at the four pretty teenage girls and then back to Drake. “Sure, sounds fine to me.”

“Excellent,” Drake said. “We’ll all go and hide then.”

As Doug began counting off the numbers out loud, the others all scrambled in different directions, girls heading one way and guys heading the other. While Ella and Laura and Jane and Cathy all split up, finding their own individual hiding places, Drake put his plan in motion. He met up with Pooka and the others and they waited down a particularly dark tunnel. They knew the lighting was poor enough here so that when Doug came walking by, trying to find them, he’d never see the attack coming. They couldn’t wait to see the creep’s face when he saw all four of them waiting to tackle him.

“And 100!” Doug shouted. He turned from the old mining car he’d leaned against and looked around.

There were five different tunnels leading off into various twisting paths. He looked right at the tunnel he knew led back towards the exit. Nobody would go that way, he thought. Besides, he had an idea these jocks wanted him down here for a reason. He knew the way their minds worked. He smiled and turned to the left. It was only a shame they didn’t know how his mind worked. If they had, they’d never have left their girlfriends unprotected and alone in these tunnels.

Carefully, Doug crept down the far tunnel. He took a left at the first division and soon came to a three way split in his path. He was good at this game, and he didn’t mean hide and seek.

His game was all about hunting for treasure. Long ago, the gift was passed down to him by his father. It was a very special genetic construct in his very DNA. The attraction was just the beginning to what he could do. His father had taught him the game and it was a fun one. He’d been doing it at every school he’d been to and this school was no different. It all began with identifying the treasure. The most treasured things he could think of were girls. Well, more correctly, a certain part of a girl. He knew girls loved to tease and play on a boy’s hormones. He always loved turning that game right around and shoving their noses in it. He teased them, played with their hormones, and ultimately got his treasure. This night seemed as good an opportunity as any.

There was a girl in each of the three divides in this tunnel. He knew it almost as soon as he came this way. That meant one girl was hiding further back. He only wondered who it was. Walking quietly down one of the divides, Doug heard a quick giggle from the shadows to his left.

“Gotcha!” He shouted. He reached into the darkness and grabbed a wrist, pulling the girl out.

Laura giggled some more and looked deeply into Doug’s eyes as he pulled her to him. Her body felt flushed and warm. The boy looked over her like a cute young blonde piece of meat.

“I guess I’m out.” Laura said.

“Not necessarily.” Doug said. “I’m playing my own little game. And you can be the first one I play with.”

“Oooh really?” Laura said. “I wanna play, what are we playing?”

Doug smiled and reached up, cupping the girl’s perky tits through her top. “Well, my game is a little different. It’s a special game and it shows what I look for most in a girl.”

“Tell me please, Doug, please tell me you can play with me.” Laura seemed rather dim in her focus. She was being openly fondled by this kid she barely knew. But it felt so damn good.

“Oh I can play with you. You’re gonna need a little work though. You see, what I look for in a girl is a big belly. I just love a curvy and yet pumped up girl. Nothing quite matches the pure sensuality of it.”

Laura looked a little confused. “Um... you mean like fat girls?”

Doug laughed. “No, of course not. I mean big knocked up bellies. And I have a very special tool here in my pants that will pump you all nice and big. Would you like me to show it to you?”

The blonde barely seemed to recognize what Doug was talking about. She simply nodded and looked eagerly down at Doug’s pants. “Yes, please show me.”

Unzipping his pants, Doug hauled out his very special tool. It was a very special gift he had, a rather enhanced cock. He held it out proudly, letting the girl grow even weaker in the knees as he aimed it her direction.

“Oh it’s so amazing. It’s bigger than I’ve ever seen.” Laura said. She reached her fingers towards the monstrosity hanging from between Doug’s legs, grazing the tip with her nails.

“Oh it’s big all right, and it can make you all nice and big as well. Tell me Laura, would you like me to pump you up?”

She felt the need inside her swell almost as much as she imagined that cock could make her swell. She had to have it, regardless of what it did to her. “Yes please, please Doug, please pump me up!”

Doug grabbed Laura by the neck and pulled her to him. He kissed her, shoving his tongue deep in her mouth. As he pressed into her, his hands yanked hard at her top. Soon the two of them had fallen to the floor of the cave and Doug had released her tits. They weren’t that big, but things could change quickly when he was really on his game.

Sitting up, Doug looked down at the girl. She was entirely his now. It was as simple as that. Once he had a taste of her, she was his entirely. Her body would be perfect soon enough and he would gain his first treasure of the evening. He ripped her panties off and pulled her legs up to either side of him.

“Ready for this?” Doug asked.

“Please do it, make my belly big and round.”

He grinned. “You got it.”

He rammed his massive cock straight up inside the girl. Her tits shook from side to side as he plowed into her cunt. This was the best part of the game, a simple part for him, but the most enjoyable by far. Almost instantly Laura felt the suction created by her cunt. She was clenching so tightly around that large cock as it pumped her womb full, the air seemed to be getting trapped inside her. She looked down past her tits and saw it was really happening.

“Oh, Oh, oh my god, you’re really doing it, Oh yes, Oh please do it faster!”

Doug complied and was soon slapping his hips harder into the girl. He watched her belly slowly plump up. He was blowing her up like a balloon, making her womb swell as he fucked her. Of course that was all a natural part of his game. He needed the girl to be full of room inside, room for all the thick juicy cum he had to provide when he finally reached his climax.

“OH Yes, Ohhhhh! OH yes Doug, yessss!” Laura squealed. Her tits began expanding, slowly ballooning out from her body. As her belly rose up past her tits, they each rolled back into the girl’s chin. Her entire body ached with excruciating pleasure. This is what she wanted. She wanted it so badly.

“Oh, you ready baby? You’re almost finished now.” Doug grunted. He slammed his cock even further inside the girl. Now that he had so much more room to pump inside her, there was plenty of space for his semen.

“Please do it, knock me up Doug, please knock me up!”

Doug grinned. Who was he to argue with such a suddenly buxom young blonde. He sank fully inside her and felt his cock let loose. It sprayed cum like a hose deep inside the teenage cheerleader. He felt her collapse into orgasmic seizure as he flooded her body with seed.

“Ohhhh, oh my god, ohh wow, oh shit!” Laura moaned. She felt it happening. All the empty space inside her bloated body and expanded tits was quickly filling with sperm. She felt it in her belly, her chest, even in her very arms and legs. A cooling sensation flowed over her body. She imagined what she looked like now, a big fat cum balloon. It was so right that Doug do this to her. She felt so lucky to have him doing this to her. She never wanted it to stop.

“Ahhh... I think that’s it for you.” Doug said. He climbed off the inflated girl and looked her over. “Any more and you might just explode. That wouldn’t be very good, now would it?”

“Whatever you want, I just love being your pumped up little whore.” Laura whimpered. She couldn’t move, even when he stood from her body. She was so overly blown up with cum, every movement only succeeded in creating rippling waves of sperm deep inside her.

“I just want you to lay there and stay comfortable.” Doug answered. “You just let all that cum do its job.”

He smiled and turned to leave this one particular gem in his game. He had other treasures to find.

It was nearly fifteen minutes later when Doug finally headed back towards the start of the game. He’d found both Cathy and Jane down the other two divides in that one tunnel. They each now lay swollen and happy on the floor of the cave. Although it had been quite enjoyable fucking them and blowing their far-too-thin bodies up with sperm, he really was looking forward to the ultimate prize in this game. And the ultimate prize was of course, Ella. She was everyone’s perfect girl. All the guys at Namco High seemed to lust over her every little feature. Only Doug had found a minor flaw. That was a flaw he looked forward to correcting thanks to his special gift.

“Hey look who it is.” Came a voice from a nearby, darkened tunnel.

Doug turned and looked that way. He saw Drake and Pooka, along with their two goons approaching from the shadows. He knew their plans. It was simple given their limited level of intelligent thinking. This was supposed to be an ambush. Luckily, his mind was quicker than that.

“Hey guys, it’s good I found you. I think Laura, Jane and Cathy may have wandered into one of those unlit tunnels you warned me about. I think they’re trapped or hurt or something.”

Drake and Pooka stopped moving in towards the little punk. They exchanged looks. “What are you talking about, where are they?”

Doug pointed back where he’d left them. “They’re down that way. I think I heard them moaning or something. I’m not familiar enough with these tunnels to find my way to them so I came looking for you.”

Drake seemed to be confused by something but Pooka stepped in front of him. “Come on man, if they’re hurt we need to find them.”

Not surprisingly, there was little persuading needed to send Drake and the others running down into the maze of tunnels. Doug stayed by the old mining car and watched them leave. He knew they’d find the girls soon enough and realize he was lying. He had to make sure they didn’t spoil him from finding the final gem for his perfect game.

Listening to their footsteps fade, Doug looked around and saw just what he needed. He grabbed the long-handled shovel and ran over by the entrance to the tunnel they’d entered. Studying the overhanging ceiling of rock, Doug found the weak point and began chopping into it.

Soon enough he heard two things. The first was the subtle shifting of rock as small pebbles began flaking down to the floor below. The second sound was a distant shout from deeper in the mine.

“What the fuck did you do to my girl?” Pooka screamed. His voice sounded like a madman as Doug continued chopping away at the ceiling.

Right as Pooka and the other jocks rounded the corner and began tearing right towards Doug, the ceiling gave way. He jumped back, throwing the shovel aside. Tons of rock and debris crashed down, cutting Doug off from the pursuing Dragons offensive players. He knew they were still there. He could hear them shouting, so he shouted a quick message to them.

“Hey guys, I’d love to stick around but I have one last little thing to do. It’s just a little something I want to give Ella before I leave.”

“You little shit, I’ll fucking kill you.” Drake said. His voice was muffled by several feet of rock.

Doug simply laughed and went off into one of the opposite tunnels. He just knew this was where his final gem waited to be plucked. He couldn’t wait to see her face.

He found Ella hiding behind a small pillar down twenty yards or so in one of the more dimly lit sections of tunnel. Her giggling gave her away. It always did, Doug thought.

“Found you!” He announced, walking casually up beside the crouched girl.

“So you did. Darn, and I thought you’d never find me. I’ve been back here on my hands and knees for what seemed forever.” Ella said.

Doug smiled and leaned against the pillar looking down at her. “You know what, I think I like you on your hands and knees.”

Ella practically fainted at the compliment. She knew what he was saying. She felt his eyes all over her chest as it barely managed to stay concealed in her loose top. She had great tits. It was something every boyfriend had assured her of. Of course they also assured her she had great legs, a firm flat tummy, and an incredible mouth when she was busy sucking them after school. She giggled and looked up into Doug’s eyes.

“Maybe you’d like to do more than just look at me like this.”

Doug knew the jocks would be after him as soon as they put their dumb heads together and figured another way out of the blocked tunnel. He hated to rush things but the game was really in hurry-up mode now. He smiled at Ella, her dark hair framing her pale skin perfectly.

“You know what I’d like to do?” He asked.

“What’s that?”

“I think I’d like to plump up that belly of yours.”

Ella looked beside her as she twisted like an animal on all fours. Her tummy, she wondered. Plump it up?

“Really?” She asked.

“Oh yeah cutie. You have a great body but what I like is a nice hot hugely pregnant slut. Otherwise, I’m just afraid you don’t appeal to me.”

Ella gasped. “No... No... please don’t say that.” She said. “I’ll be your slut, just get down here and fuck me pregnant. Go ahead, plump up my belly if you want. Just please say you find me appealing.”

That’s more like it, Doug thought. He smiled and got down behind the teenager. Reaching up beneath her short skirt, he found a surprise.

“No panties?”

“I didn’t think I needed any. I was hoping you’d notice.”

“Well, that makes this easier. You just brace yourself and prepare to be inflated with sperm.”

Doug moved in behind the head cheerleader and folded her skirt up over her back. He pressed the tip of his cock right in between the lips of her cunt. “Ready?”

“Just fuck me, please do whatever you want.” Ella gasped. She bucked back and slid several inches of his cock in herself.

“Just making sure.” Doug rammed forth, thrusting deep inside the girl. He felt her cunt instantly grip him exactly as he knew it would. This was such an easy game. The only sounds were her heavy gasping and the sweaty slapping of skin as he fucked her doggy style on the floor of the mining tunnel. Her belly began poofing out below her almost as soon as he got started. In no time it looked like she was several months pregnant already, her belly shimmying as he continued to fuck the girl.

“Oh, Oh yesss, Oh you’re really doing it. You really are inflating me!” Ella moaned. Her orgasmic reaction was soon getting out of control as her firm young belly tightened up, billowing out from her clothing and feeling only tighter as the skin stretched. She felt her belly just starting to graze the floor beneath her as Doug quickened his pace. He was slapping his hips into her so deeply, her moans began sounding like little yelps.

“Oh fuck, you’re just so damn tight.” Doug growled. He reached down and felt how large her belly was. It was already much larger than the other girls. He worried whether he really might pop this one.

POP!

The sound startled Ella almost as much as it did Doug. She looked down and noticed her tits were much larger as well as the massive belly she dragged on the floor. She also saw what made the sound and somehow it only turned her on more.

“You okay?” Doug asked. He was reasonably sure she was, the way she kept gripping his cock. Still, he wanted to make sure.

“Just my belly button. Hope you don’t mind me having an outtie now.” Ella said, giggling a little.

“Oh shit babe, I think I’m about to give you a lot more than that.” Doug grunted. He gripped the girl tighter around her hips and shoved his cock deep inside the cavern that had become her womb. He had time to hear her cry out in pleasure and then felt the flood rage loose inside her.

Ella had never felt so much sperm being shot off inside her. Her entire body felt saturated with cum. It seemed as if it not only filled her womb but poured into every pore of her body. She half-expected it to come shooting out her mouth at any moment.

Doug grunted and sprayed a few more jets of warm fluid deep inside the pumped up girl. He nearly collapsed and fell back on his ass. Looking at Ella from beside her, he saw a much different girl than he’d watched the last month or so at school. She was hugely pregnant looking, appearing to be holding no less than four babies. It could easily just be one after tonight but that didn’t make it any less of a prize.

“Here Ella, let me get you more comfortable.” Doug said.

He pushed the brunette over onto her side and finally flipped her so she lay on her back like the other girls had. Her obscene belly towered over her and her massive tits had amazingly gotten even more massive. They now drooped to the floor on either side of her. As Doug stood there appreciating the view, Ella grinned like the slut she now felt she was. Reaching up and idly tweaking her heavy nipples, she looked proudly at her popped out belly button. So this was the kind of girl Doug liked. She could get used to this.

Suddenly the noise of distant angry jocks became surprisingly clear. Doug looked up and realized they must’ve found another way around the tunnel he blocked. He looked regretfully down at Ella.

“Well, sorry to knock you up and go, but that’s just what I have to do. Promise me you’ll be the kind of girl I like from now on.”

“Oh I will Doug. I’ll be barefoot and pregnant, a good little slut as long as I can.”

Doug smiled and ran off quickly. Several of the jocks were right on his heels as he neared the exit tunnel. One of them was Pooka.

“You shithead, how did you do that to Laura. How the hell did you make her pregnant so fast?” The fat lineman shouted.

Doug only grinned and didn’t care to give him the benefit of an explanation. Running faster and tearing through the open chain link gate, Doug turned and quickly clamped the padlock shut.

All four of the jocks slammed into the closed gate and luckily it held firm. “We’ll find you Doug! You’ll pay for this!” Drake Fygar shouted as he caught up with the others.

Not tonight you won’t, Doug thought. He walked off into the bright moonlight. As always he’d won this round, collected all the gems and left the girls with a fun new outlook on things. He’d have to transfer schools again but that was no big deal. It only meant another round in the game. He’d already been through a dozen or so. Besides, the game was always the important thing and in his games he always knew how to score. There were always Fygars and Pookas to avoid, but the treasures only seemed sweeter that way. He wasn’t sure when or if the game would ever really end. All he knew was his gift came with consequences. Guys seemed to hate him, but the ladies really seemed to dig Doug.

The End