The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dina’s cell

Proof read by Bankington.

Super big thanks to Bankington; anyone who knows how bad my grammar is will know that this was one grueling task.

1

Rio de Janeiro was paradise, thought Dina as she and her girlfriend arrived at the airport. There was nearly a foot of snow back in Manhattan when they had left. It was funny. Her girlfriend Bridget wanted to go snow boarding in Vermont, meet some cute guys and sit by the fire in some lodge. But Dina had put her foot down. She had seen enough snow this winter and wanted to go someplace warm and lay in the sun. They talked about going to Florida and taking a cruise around the Caribbean Islands but Bridget didn’t like boats. By luck, Dina had received an offer by some anonymous patron to do a private photo shoot down in Brazil. An all expense paid trip plus a week in Rio. Dance, drink, party and sun. That sounded very appealing to them. Although they were tired from the long flight Dina doubted they would get much sleep. Dina and Bridget were accustomed to partying all night; after all, they lived in the city that never slept. Now, they were in party heaven. First, they had to meet the man responsible for their trip.

Both girls were standing in the baggage claim when a man in a tux approached them. “Excuse me ladies, might you be Bridget Roads and Dina Harel of Manhattan Models?”

Dina answered. “Yes, are you Mr. Klement?”

The Limo driver laughed, “No, I’m just a chauffeur that works for him.” He then stepped by them and grabbed their luggage. “Follow me ladies. Your limo is this way.”

Bridget smiled, “Oh boy, a limo. Where are we going?”

“Mr. Klement, Is waiting for you in the car. He will explain everything.”

Dina and Bridget followed the man out to the car. It was a black stretch limousine with a stocked bar. A tall handsome man with blond hair was holding the passenger doors open for them.

“Good afternoon ladies! I am Nicholas Klement, your host. I’m happy you’ve arrived safely.” He helped the girls into the limo.

The two girls were overwhelmed with excitement. “Dina, this is so amazing. I can’t believe we’re going to be paid for this.”

“I know. This is the kind of treatment Supermodels get. I wonder why he picked us. He could have hired Claudia Schiffer or Tyra Banks, but he picked us.”

Dina’s parents were Jewish and had raised her modestly. They taught her, that nothing is free and if it sounds too good to be true, it usually was. But this proves that her parents were wrong. They had always supported everything she did but believed she was throwing her life away when she went into the modeling industry. With a four point grade average she had acquired many scholarships from major universities. Her parents wanted her to become a lawyer. But Dina was born with a perfect body and exotic looks. She wanted to be in the spotlight and modeling put her there. If for any reason this career became boring or old, she could always go back to school.

Bridget wasn’t as fortunate as Dina. She was Irish with long blonde hair. She had a good heart and great personality. But she wasn’t very sharp. She dropped out of school her sophomore year. Her parents told her that she was going to have to use her looks for a living since she couldn’t use her brains. They were thrilled when she was discovered by the agency. She had a natural talent for modeling. But neither Bridget nor Dina was in Cindy Crawford’s Class.

Nicholas sat in the plush seat opposite of them. “Would you ladies care for a drink?” He motioned to the bar. “I’m sure after a very long flight you could use something to relax.”

Dina and Bridget accepted a drink. “Mr. Klement, I hear you asked for us personally. Why us? I mean it’s obvious you could have had anyone.”

Nick smiled at Dina. “Please call me Nick. Mr. Klement makes me sound old. Well, I was at a fashion show in Paris. You were the one model that stood above the others in my memory, although your hair was shorter back then. I like that you let it grow out. It makes you look even sexier.”

Dina primped her hair. “Why thank you. I was trying to get signed by Pantene but they gave the contract to some actress.”

Nick continued. “So when I needed some models. You were my first choice. Your friend was an added bonus, and I am delighted to say, Bridget, that you are absolutely smashing.”

Dina was flattered. “Ok Nick, Where will we be doing the photo shoots? There are so many beautiful places here: Botanical Gardens, Pepino Beach. I’ve heard so much about Rio.”

“Yes, all those places are truly fabulous, but I want to do a shoot at my private estate. You’ll love it. My chateau sits right on the Xingu River. The roads are very primitive so we’ll take my private chopper. It’s faster than the roads. It’s a comfortable flight and you will love the view. Afterwards, I will take you on a grand tour of Rio. We will see all the sites.”

The limo drove across town to a private airfield. Nick was very polite and well mannered. Dina was instantly attracted to this man. He was young, intelligent and very successful, the type of guy her parents would approve of. Bridget was on the same page but for different reasons. He was tall and muscular, with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. They both were imagining what he would look like without out his Armani suit.

The Bell 430 chopper was prepped and waiting for take-off when they reached Nick’s private hanger. It was known as the Cadillac of the sky.

Nick directed them into the passenger door. “Now buckle up ladies. I wouldn’t want anyone getting thrown out of their seats during take off.”

The helicopters blades began slowly spinning faster and faster, till it had enough speed to lift off the ground. The girls both sat next to the windows to get a better view. Shortly, they were flying across the city. Dina and Bridget gasped at the beautiful view.

Bridget saw people in colorful costumes dancing in the streets “Oh my God, is that a parade down there?” she asked.

Nick answered, “It’s Carnaval. The Cariocas have parades for the Samba festival. The best Samba schools get to march in the parades.”

Bridget sighed, “Oh, we’re missing it. I love parades! I always go to the St. Patrick’s Day parade.”

Nick smiled, “Don’t worry; they will be having parades every night this week. You know they actually designed the street for this festival. It’s called the Sambodromo.”

The city quickly became smaller as the helicopter picked up altitude and speed. They flew farther and farther away. Slowly the populated areas quickly turned to jungle. The flight was smooth. Nick motioned one of his aides over to him. “Miguel, Bring us some Champaign. I would like to share a drink with my guests.”

Dina was warmed over, “Oh that is so sweet.”

Bridget smiled, “Oh, I love Champaign.”

Miguel brought them each a glass of Champaign and they all made one last toast. Afterwards Nick prompted them to finish. When the last glass was empty, Nick sat back and smiled, staring at Dina. It wasn’t a look of affection. It was an icy glare. His blue eyes seemed to pierce Dina.

The kindness in his voice turned cold, “I hoped you enjoyed the Champaign, because it’s the last you will be having for a while.”

Bridget’s eyes were starting to droop. She couldn’t keep them open. “Oh, I feel dizzy. I don’t think I should have had that last one.” She laid her head against the window and passed out.

Dina felt light-headed also. Something wasn’t right. Nick had put something in their drinks. “Why’d you drug us?” she asked.

Nick quit smiling. “It’s something to make you sleep. We have a long flight ahead of us and I wouldn’t want you to get bored.”

Dina could barely keep her eyes open. “But why?”

He said flatly, “Because you’re a Jew.” He leaned forward and pushed her nodding head up. “Your grandfather was Issar Harel. The man who put my grandfather on trial.”

That’s all Dina heard.

2

Dina was still groggy when she awoke. She didn’t know where she was, but she had been sleeping on a dirt floor. Her senses came back to her. Wherever she was, the place had a rotten stench. She had smelled bad places like this in unkempt bathrooms of bars and clubs, but this place made her gag. She tried to look around but it was too dark to see. Someone was crying. She couldn’t see who but she knew it wasn’t Bridget.

Dina staggered to her feet and began to slowly walk forward with her arms extended. She bumped into a wall made of brick. Slowly, she felt her way along the wall until she came to some iron bars. This was a dungeon or prison. Dina was scared. Where the hell was she and where was Bridget. “Hey, where am I?”

A girl’s voice answered through sobs. “You’re in prison.”

As dawn broke, Dina could see a little better. She definitely was in a cell and it was awfully small. It was about five foot wide by seven foot long. There was a toilet near the back wall under a barred window. Dina used the toilet to look out the window. Directly in front of her was a chateau that was in dire need of repair. Beyond that was the river surrounded by jungle.

Dina heard Bridget somewhere crying for her. Quickly, she ran to the barred door. “Bridget! Bridget, I’m right here!”

“Dina, where are we?” Bridget was standing a few cells down from her. She was frightened. The sight of her friend made Dina’s heart break. They were being held prisoner by Nick, but why? He had mentioned her grandfather, but she couldn’t remember what it was about. “Bridget don’t worry, we’ll get out of here somehow.”

“No you won’t.” answered the frail voice.

Dina could finally see the poor girl that had been sobbing earlier. She was in the cell across from her. She was dirty. Her face looked like it hadn’t been washed in months. Her filthy dress hung from her thin frame. All the dirt and grime couldn’t hide the fact that she was very pretty, other than being a little thin. Dina spoke to the girl. “Hey! What is this place? Why are we being held prisoner?”

The girl stared at Dina with sadness in her eyes. “He’s trying to condition us. He wants to break us down so he can brainwash us. I’ve been fighting him, but I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.” The girl sounded very frail. Dina couldn’t fathom what this poor girl had gone through. “I was doing better when my girlfriend Tawny was here, but she gave in and left me all alone.” The girl’s tears streamed down her dirty face. “Tawny gave me hope that we could escape, but after awhile this place got to her. I don’t blame her though, I keep thinking about giving up too.”

Dina tried to sooth the girl. “I know you’ve gone through a lot but you got us now so don’t give up! Somehow we will find away out of here. Anyhow, my name’s Dina, and that’s Bridget.”

The girl introduced herself as Vicky, “Look, I don’t want to bring you down, but you have to know. There is no way out of here. Even if we escape from this prison, there’s nothing out there but jungle. We’re in the middle of the Amazon and we’d get lost for sure.”

Bridget sat quietly against the cell bars listening to Vicky talk. This place was already getting to her. What if she couldn’t take anymore? “What ever happened to Tawny? Where did they take her?”

Vicky sighed, “He brainwashed her. Now she’s on his side. You’ll see her in a little bit. Nick sends her in personally to try and weaken me. She also serves the meals.”

3

Dina sat nervously in her cell. The heat was unbearable. It was only midmorning but the inside of the Prison was like a sauna. The evening gown she wore was plastered to her body with sweat. She started thinking about how cool New York was right now. She would give anything to go back home. The cold air and the snow was all so far away. At that moment she was startled into reality when she heard the front door open. Dina stood at the bars to her cell to see who was coming. She saw a beautiful young woman with dark hair pushing a cart. They were going to be fed finally.

The girl smiled happily at them. “Good morning ladies! I hope you’ve slept well.” She walked up Vicky’s cell. “Oh my Vicky, you look awful!” She sniffed the air. “And you smell pretty foul. You know you could end this right now if you would just submit. Give up this stubbornness. Look at me. I never have felt better.”

Vicky began crying, “Please Tawny, stop it! I can’t take it anymore!”

Tawny smiled at her. “Then give in to him Vicky. It’s OK. He will forgive you for being defiant.”

Dina had heard enough. “Leave her alone. She asked you to stop.”

Tawny never lost her smile, “You all should listen to me. Don’t be foolish like my friend here. You can’t win. I should know. I was like you, but then I smartened up and begged him to change me.” She pulled out trays and slid them in front of their cells. She gave them each a pail of water. “Bon appetite!” She said it pleasantly as she waited for them to eat.

Dina stared at her tray. A slice of bread and something that looked like stew. It smelled pretty raunchy. She looked over at Bridget. They both thought the same thing. Vicky wasn’t wasting anytime. She was wolfing down this garbage like she hadn’t eaten in days.

Vicky saw that the others weren’t eating. “Look, you have to except one thing right now. They only feed you once a day and this is all they give you. If you want to survive, you need to eat.”

Dina and Bridget began picking at the slop. Dina picked up the bread and tapped it against the bars. “Is it even edible?” Before anyone could answer, the door was flung open and in walked Nick flanked by two guards.

“Well, I see my new guests are getting acquainted with their surroundings. Get used to it because this will be your home for awhile.” Tawny’s eyes lit up when she saw him. She quickly kneeled at his feet, idolizing him with her loving gaze. He patted her head. “Not now honey, we have company.”

Dina was disgusted. She couldn’t believe that just last night this man turned her on. “Nick, you’re sick! Why are you doing this to us?”

“Dina, if you think I get any pleasure out of this, you’d be wrong. You see it’s all about supply and demand. There are people all over this world that would pay top dollar for a sexually conditioned woman, and I supply them with the finest money has to offer. It’s quite a lucrative business.” He grabbed Tawny’s arm and helped her to her feet. “It takes hands on experience to train one of the kittens.” Nick turned her to face the captives. Tawny stood smiling in her own little world. Nick added, “It’s never been about the pleasure, until now.” He walked over to Dina’s cell. “Yes Dina, I’m going to take great pleasure in breaking you, and do you know why?”

Dina remembers him on the helicopter mentioning her grandfather. “You said something about my grandfather, but I don’t know what that has to do with me. He died last year and I hardly knew him.”

“Your grandfather was Issar Harel, head of MOSSAD. He was in charge of tracking down Nazi fugitives and bringing them to justice.”

Dina didn’t know anything about her grandfather. He lived in Israel and she lived in the United States. “I still don’t see what this has to do with me.”

“Does the name Ricardo Klement mean anything to you?”

Dina shook her head “No.”

“What about Adolf Eichmann?”

Dina nodded. “He was that evil Nazi that murdered millions of Jews during World War II.”

Nick smiled. “Yes, the Final Solution. And he didn’t murder them. The Jews were our enemies.” Nick went on. “Adolf Eichmann was a genius, a man of insight and vision, just like the fuehrer. That man was my grandfather. At the end of the war, my grandfather fled Berlin and was captured by the American forces. He escaped and made his way to Argentina with fake passports. He assumed the alias Ricardo Klement. My family was happy to forget the war and get on with their lives. But your grandfather, a pompous Jew couldn’t let old bones stay buried. He made catching Adolf Eichmann his top priority. One day, they kidnapped him coming home from work. He was smuggled out of Argentina and put on trial in an Israeli Court. He was found guilty by a bunch of bias Jews. In 1962, he was hung to death. It has disgraced our family name. His smile faded. “My father wanted vengeance. He used to rant and rave about redeeming our family honor, but he died before he had a chance. I inherited their shame and was left to correct this injustice. And that is why I chose you. If I could turn his children against him and make them bow down at my feet, it would disgrace the Harel name.”

“You really are sick. I’d never bow down to you. No matter how long you keep me in here.”

“I knew that would be your answer. That is why I had you bring a close friend. Maybe if you saw Bridget fall before me, it might weaken you.”

Bridget gasped “Please, I don’t deserve this.”

Nick turned to face her. “Don’t tell me what you deserve. I will tell you what you deserve.”

Dina pleaded with Nick, “Please, just let her go. Your grudge is with me. She doesn’t have anything to do with this.”

“Then submit to me. If you bow down and worship me, I might let her go. I will leave you alone to make your decision.” He then left the prison flanked by his two guards and Tawny.

4

Later that day, Nick’s guards came in and rounded up Dina. She had been anticipating this moment all morning. She wanted to confront Nick without Bridget being present. She had to show strength and wit against her enemy and Bridget could be a distraction. Maybe she could barter for her friends’ release. Bridget was frightened when she saw them leading Dina away. “Where are you taking her? Dina... “, she asked.

A few seconds later she was escorted out of the prison and across the walkway to the chateau. The river flowing beside the path was murky. Dina wondered how dangerous it would be if they escaped and had to swim across it. She heard there were piranhas in the Amazon.

The guards led her inside the chateau. It was cool. It felt so good to be in air conditioning. They lead her down the hall to Nick’s office. The first thing Dina saw was Tawny. She was stripped naked, sitting erect in a chair, staring blindly into a pulsing light. Nick was sitting in a chair next to her monitoring a machine. He was controlling the speed of the strobe. “Ah Ms Harel! I will be with you in a moment. I am almost finished with Tawny’s training session. Tawny, why don’t you say hello to our guest.”

“Hello Ms. Harel.” Tawny whispered in a flat voice, her eyes never blinking, never leaving the pulsing light.

Nick turned and stared at Dina. “Now Ms. Harel, you can see the procedure that Tawny is undergoing is painless. Why don’t you give yourself to me now and save some time? Don’t be a fool like Tawny’s playmate, back in the cell. It would be very wise of you to surrender your will now and end all the unnecessary suffering.”

Dina’s blood pressure rose. “I will not. You should let us go now and I promise we won’t tell anyone about your little operation here. I could pay you. My parents would give anything to get us back. Please I’m begging you. ”

“I don’t need your filthy Jew money! All I want is for your family to suffer the same humiliation my family endured. You think that after years of planning, I would just release you now? No, but I will be humane about it. I will give you a chance right now to give up your will and submit to me.”

“Well then, do what you will to me but please let Bridget go. She has nothing to do with me. She’s totally innocent.”

Nick laughed, “Ha! She’s going to help me out. She’s going to help me break you just as Tawny has been doing to her friend. And afterwards she will bring a tidy profit in the market.”

Dina couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “If you’re such a brilliant man, why go through all the drama of torturing us? Why not just force us to become your slaves?”

“Because, it’s not that simple. I can only condition you if you are willing to give up control. The brainwashing technique doesn’t work if your guard is up. You have to let it work. That is why I break your spirit and make you want to give in.” Nick turned off the strobe light. Tawny’s eyes blinked a couple of times and her sweet smile crept across her face again. “Tawny get down on your knees. You know what I want.” Tawny knelt down and unbuckled Nick’s belt. She began unzipping his pants. Nick smiled at Dina. “Maybe you need more time to think. Guards take this dirty Jew back to her cell and bring me Vicky. I think she is ready to join her friend here.”

Shortly, Dina was back in her cell and Vicky was being led away. Dina yelled to her. “Stay strong! Don’t give in to that psycho!” Vicky appeared calm, too calm, like she finally had accepted her fate. Dina was worried for her. She knew that the next time she saw Vicky, she would be Nicks happy little pet.

Bridget was relieved to see her friend again. “Dina, thank God you’re alright. I don’t know what I would do without you. When they took you away, I didn’t know if I would ever see you again. I was afraid that he might have hurt you or something.”

“It’s alright Bridget. He didn’t lay a hand on me.” Dina was worried. She didn’t know how she was going to save them. She was mostly concerned because Nick was going to target Bridget and there was nothing she could about it.

5

There was no escape from the heat even when the sun went down. Dina sat, sweating profusely. She felt totally grimy from lying on the dirt floor. What she would give for a cold shower right now. Dina was a clean freak and seeing the dirt on her hands made her feel icky. That wasn’t the only thing on her mind. She was going stir crazy just sitting here doing nothing. She was a very active person: going to the gym, visiting friends and hanging out at discos. Now she sat staring at the fading light in her cell, the boredom killing her. She was trying not to think about Vicky. It had been hours since the guards had taken her away. Vicky had endured so much and now it was over for her. She had to quit thinking about her. Dina lay down on the hard dirt floor and closed her eyes. She was so exhausted.

Day two without a shower; Dina sat at the edge of her cell, comforting Bridget. Both girls were hungry and exhausted. Bridget wasn’t handling her situation very well. Dina tried everything to make her feel better.

“Come on Bridget, we’re going to get out of here. Sooner or later, they will come looking for us and the trail will lead here. Until then, you’re going to have to stay strong. Don’t show that bastard any weakness. He will take advantage of it.”

Bridget began crying, “I can’t Dina. I hate it here. I want to go home. Why can’t we just make a deal with him and go home?”

“You can’t make a deal with him Bridget. He is sick. I’ve tried reasoning with him but he won’t listen.”

“I don’t blame you Dina, but were in this mess because of you. Why did he kidnap me too?”

Dina could understand how Bridget felt, but she didn’t want to go down that path. She thanked God at the sound of the prison door being unlocked.

Dina knew what was coming next, but the look on Bridget’s was one of shock and horror. Their new food server entered with the cart. It was Vicky. She was all cleaned up and looking good. Her eyes were vacant and she had the same pleasant smile as Tawny.

“Good morning ladies!” she said. “I just want you to know that I had the most pleasant evening with Nick. Oh the things he did would make a schoolgirl blush. You know, I don’t know why I was so afraid. But let me tell you, I was so wrong. Nick isn’t a bad guy. He is sweet and gentle. After my conditioning, I was allowed to take a hot bath. Oh let me tell you. Tawny joined me, and she washed my hair and scrubbed my body. It felt so good. Afterwards, Nick invited us to dine with him. He went all out for me. I gorged myself until I was ready to puke!”

Dina was getting angry with her. “Vicky, fuck off, And tell your master to fuck off as well.”

Vicky smiled at her “Oh Dina, I knew you’d be a stubborn Jew. Nick warmed me about you.” She turned to face Bridget. “But you; you poor thing! You don’t have to go through all this. You saw me before. I was a miserable wreck. Then I found out how good I could feel. Bridget, he will be gentle with you. Give in now and save yourself all this grief. In any case, you must be starved.” Vicky scooped a cup of sludge and dumped it on her plate. She did the same for Dina. “Now you girls eat up. I wouldn’t want your food to get cold.”

Bridget picked at the garbage on her plate. “Vicky stop! I can’t take this anymore. Please tell Nick I’m ready.”

“Bridget no, what are you doing?! Don’t give up on me. We can make it.”

“I’m sorry Dina, but I’m not strong like you. I’ll only give in eventually and there’s no reason to torture myself. You understand?”

Dina said sternly. “No I don’t. You’re just making a rash decision. He’s going to sell you into slavery. Is that what you want? Come on Bridget, use your head.”

“I am using my head. I may not be as smart as you, but I’m smart enough to know I can’t win.”

Vicky interjected. “Bridget, you’re making the right choice. Ignore this Jew. If she were really your friend she would be encouraging you instead of tormenting you with false hope. I’ll tell Nick you wised up.” With that said Vicky was gone. Shortly after, Bridget was gone. Dina was alone. She sat in her cell and cried.

6

Inside Nicks chateau;

“Now Bridget, I want you to relax. You must give up all your will. You mustn’t have any doubt that you want this. Do you understand?”

“Yes”

“Good. Now lie back in the chair and make yourself comfortable. Very good! Now I want you to watch the strobe and focus on my voice.”

Nick turned on the strobe. The flashing intervals were fast and Nick adjusted the speed.

“Focus on the light and trust my voice. You can trust me. I am your friend. Do you trust me Bridget?”

“Yes.”

“Good, your body is feeling very relaxed right now. You feel yourself sinking comfortably deeper in the chair. The light is like your thoughts, as flashing slows down, your thoughts will erase. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You’re slowly falling into a deep sleep.” Nick slowed the speed of the strobe. “Deeper, deeper,”

Bridget was feeling calm. Her thoughts were slowly disappearing with the speed of the strobe. She could here Nick’s soothing voice slowly taking her away from her troubled mind.

“When the light ceases flashing, your mind will be free of thoughts. You will be heavily asleep. You will see nothing but the light and hear nothing but the sound of my voice.”

Nick adjusted the light till it barely flickered. “You’re falling deeper, deeper.” The light was now a solid beam. “Sleep.”

Bridget was surrounded by total darkness. She felt like she was in a cave with a light at the end of the tunnel. She could hear Nick’s voice guiding her from somewhere close by.

Nick stood behind her and began massaging her shoulders. “Bridget, you are in a deep trance. From now on, I will guide you. Help you become a good girl. You will obey my orders without question. Do you understand?”

“Yes Nick.”

“You are a good girl Bridget, and you will do whatever I tell you, because serving me is very rewarding. It pleases me. You want to please me don’t you Bridget?”

“Oh yes Nick.”

“Good girl. You have already pleased me for giving in to me. For now on my will is yours. I am your master and must not be disobeyed. When you wake up you will carry out my will because of your love for me. You do love me?”

“Yes Nick, I love you very much.”

“And why do you love me?”

“I love you because you’re my master.”

“Good girl. I am very pleased with you. When I turn off the light you will wake up and begin serving me.” With that, Nick shut off the strobe. Bridget’s vacant expression became animated with a smile. Her eyes were still distant and glazed.

“Bridget, stand up.”

“Yes Nick.” She immediately stood and faced him.

“You shall be rewarded for you obedience. Take off your dirty clothes. I want to see your beautiful body.”

Bridget slipped off her dress and let it fall to the floor. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Next she slipped off her silk panties. She stood relaxed in front of Nicks approving gaze.

“You’re very beautiful Bridget. Are those your real breasts?”

“Yes Nick. I’m all natural.”

Nick’s hands fondled her breasts. “Yes, quite natural.” One of his hands stroked her long greasy blonde hair. “Are you also a natural blonde?”

“Yes Nick although I do sometimes use highlights.”

“I am very pleased with you Bridget. You will make quite a profit when totally trained. For now I am going to reward you. Girls, take your new sister and give her a thorough washing.”

Tawny and Vicky had been sitting obediently, watching Nick with loving eyes, waiting for their next task. Now they became animated and led Bridget to the bathing room.

Tawny began filling the sunken tub with warm water as Vicky helped Bridget into the tub.

“I’m so glad you joined us Bridget. You have pleased our master greatly. He rewards all of us when he is happy.” Tawny began taking off her clothes.

Vicky began undressing too, “Yes he’s so happy. You have made the right choice.”

The girls slid into the tub with Bridget. Vicky began washing Bridget’s body. Her hands ran up to her breasts and began massaging them.

She kissed Bridget’s neck.

Tawny began washing Bridget’s firm legs. She worked her hands close to her clit, sometimes running her finger over it. Bridget let out a gasp, and spread her legs a little exposing her cunt better.

Tawny smiled. “Bridget, are you and Dina intimate?”

“No. I never thought about her like this.”

“Well, you’re in for a new experience. Your pussy looks so delicious. Do you mind if I taste it?”

Bridget didn’t want to stop this new pleasure. “No, please go ahead.” She moaned.

Tawny began rubbing her pussy, adding the use of her tongue for extra pleasure.

Bridget’s hands gripped Tawny’s silky hair; she lay back against Vicky, who kept massaging her breasts harder and harder. Vicky’s lips found Bridget’s and they began French kissing. There was so much new sensation that Bridget never felt before. New feelings deep inside of her were coming out; she orgasmed. She was in bliss. What rewards for giving into Nick. She made the right choice.

Bridget finally let go of Tawny’s hair and she sat up. “How was that?”

Bridget smiled “That was excellent! I never knew it would feel so good!”

“You know, Nick is rewarding us too.” Tawny sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. “It’s my turn.”

Bridget stared hungrily at her pussy. She definitely wanted to taste it. She never had before and Tawny sat waiting for her reward.

7

Dina was filled with anxiety. She had always protected Bridget like a big sister. Now she was helpless to save her. Nick, such a handsome hunk, she thought, how could she have been fooled by him. She was always wary of people wanting to use them or exploit them. She could smell a weasel coming but she didn’t see this. She had been fooled by his wealth and flattery; so debonair, so polite, so evil. She wouldn’t give in. Her grandparents survived WWII. If they could endure overwhelming odds so could she, even without Bridget.

The hours just crept by. Dina could roughly guess what time of day it was. Soon,darkness would set in and another day would be gone. She was certain that Bridget wasn’t coming back. Dina only had her memories to keep her company. She thought about her mother and father being mad that she went into the modeling business. If she had listened to them, if she could just go back in time, she would have stayed in school and received a degree. As darkness took over her cell Dina lay down and tried to sleep. She welcomed the time she spent sleeping. It meant not dealing with the situation.

Daylight only meant that Dina could see her misery a bit better. She had been awake for hours listening to the sounds of the jungle. Her stomach gnawed at her and made her feel nauseous. She wanted to be fed but she also knew who would be serving her this morning. She prayed that it was Vicky or Tawny, but she knew what Nick planned. Sure enough, when the prison door opened, the new Bridget came in, escorted by Nick.

Dina glared at them and looked away.

“Ah, Ms Harel, you’re awake. I didn’t want to disturb you but I was so excited about my new playmate that I wanted to show you.”

Bridget looked spectacular. She was smiling and clinging to Nick. “Hi Dina. It’s me, your friend.”

“Fuck off.”

“Why Ms. Harel, that wasn’t very nice. Aren’t you happy to see your friend again?” He pulled Bridget in front of him to present her to Dina.

“You see how easy it is Dina. I am so happy now. Nick has showed me the way and now I realize I made the right decision.”

Dina ignored them. She wasn’t going to let Nick get to her.

“Ms Harel, why don’t you join your friend? You can be together. I will show you mercy if you surrender your will and submit.”

“You’re wasting your time Nick. I told you no. Not now, not ever.”

“I can give you such pleasure if you bow down to me, just like your friend here.” Nick pulled Bridget’s new dress off. She giggled when he caressed her breasts. “You see how good I can make you feel?” Bridget found his zipper and began opening his trousers. “Yes pull it out my little slave.” Nick grinned at Dina who still wasn’t looking.

Nick pushed Bridget against Dina’s cell and drove his cock deep into her cunt. Bridget gasped in pleasure. She clung to the bars while Nick fucked her.

Dina plugged her ears and closed her eyes. She couldn’t stand it anymore.

Nick fucked Bridget hard, giving her every inch of cock. “You.. see. How good it...is...” Nick grunted.

“Oh my God, Nick, fuck me.” Bridget cried out in ecstasy.

“This could be you... Ms Harel.” Keeping his writhen. “This... will... be you...”

Nick moaned as his orgasm nearly buckled his knees. He rested his head on Bridget’s shoulder while he caught his breath. “Well Ms. Harel, Maybe you need time to think about your situation; How about a month?”

Nick and his new slave left Dina alone. Dina began to cry again. Poor Bridget; Maybe she was better off. At least she was oblivious to her condition, unlike herself. Somehow she wondered if Bridget had made the right choice; maybe it was her own choice that was bad. In any case Dina was stubborn and was going to stand by her decision.

8

The weeks drifted by at a snail’s pace. Everyday Bridget was sent in to feed her. Dina valued this time, even if it was brief. She ignored Bridget’s attempts to weaken her. Afterwards she would cry. She was so dirty. Her colorful summer dress she wore to Rio was looking like a dirty dish clothe. Her hair was dirty and greasy. She ran her fingers through it to keep out the knots. Occasionally the other girls would come outside to play and lay out in the sun. Dina would stand on the toilet to watch them from her tiny window. How she yearned to be out in the sunshine. She hadn’t been in the sun in weeks. Occasionally when the girls spotted her watching, they would wave and beckon her. “Dina, come join us! What are you waiting for?” Dina would leave the window, sit and cry some more. Eventually a month had passed. The prison door opened and Nick stepped in.

“Ms Harel. You have had enough time to think. What is your decision?”

“No, that is my answer.”

Nick blew up. “Why are you being such a stubborn Jew? Eventually you’re going to break and I am going to have my way! It’s your will against mine and you will lose!”

Dina stayed calm. “I’d rather die than serve you.”

“Ms. Harel, I could have you killed this second if I so desired but that is not what I want. I have my dream of busting you and I am going to do just that.”

“You’re such a big man with big dreams. Well, good luck! You’re going to need it.” She turned her back on him and pretended to pick at her fingernails.

Nicks face went red. He was furious. “How dare you turn your back on me? you arrogant Jew. When you break, I’m going to sell you to some filthy brothel in the Orient, where you will be ravaged over and over again.”

“Whatever Nick.”

Nick realized what she was doing. She was playing mind games with him and he was losing. He had lost his temper at her because he allowed her to get to him. Nick took a second to gain his composure. “Maybe you need another month.” With that, he was gone.

Dina felt some dark pleasure in seeing him blow up. What’s the worse he could do to her? She wasn’t ready to die if it came to that but at the same time she wouldn’t beg him to spare her life. She wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. The only thing that mattered was not giving him the only thing he wanted: Her will.

9

The month dragged on just like the previous one. Bridget would come each day and try talking her into giving in. Sometimes, she brought Tawny or Vicky. They would put on an exhibition and beg her to join them. Dina used to ignore them but eventually she began to watch them. Bridget, Tawny and Vicky were so beautiful. Their happy smiles looked genuine as they pleasured each other. Bridget had adapted well to her lesbian sisters. She was becoming quite efficient as a carpet muncher. Dina watched on many occasions as Bridget tongued Tawny and Vicky, her long hair flowing down her back as her head was buried deep inside some cunt. She was disgusted at first but after a couple of weeks Dina began to feel aroused when they put on one of their exhibitions. She eventually began touching herself.

At the end of the second month Nick appeared again; this time alone. “Ms. Harel. You have wasted another month. You’re starting to look a little thin. You know the longer you hold out the harder it is going to be to get you back in shape. ”

“So. I have always been a bit thin.”

“Yes but it’s going to take lots of hands on work to get you presentable to the market. Is that what you want? Many hours with me?”

“Why don’t you get it through your thick kraut head? I am not going to break. You’re wasting your time.”

Nick got mad. “No, it is you who are wasting my time, Jew. This afternoon, I am leaving for Buenos Aires with your friends. They will be sold tomorrow into slavery. Their training is over and I have buyers that are interested. You have outlasted me this time but now you are alone. It will be more than a week before I come back so I will leave my assistant Miguel to see that you are taken care of.”

“You’re taking Bridget?”

“Yes, the buyers are most interested in her.” Nick left Dina to ponder her friend’s fate.

Dina felt the sadness flooding in. She really was alone now. Even after Bridget was brainwashed, she still got to see her everyday. She thought about the other girls too. She didn’t know them very well but she missed their company when they were gone. Dina sat and cried harder than she ever had in her life. The time went so slow. She wished Nick were bluffing, that this was just a cheap attempt to break her a little more but she knew that Nick wasn’t the kind of guy to make petty threats. He took pride in his twisted honor and would consider such threats below him, no matter how crazy he was. Dina lay down on the dirt floor and tried to lose herself in sleep. She was drained.

She didn’t know how long she been out asleep when she heard Nicks chopper approaching. Dina stood at her little window again and saw The Bell 430 landing in the Courtyard. Nicks guards were escorting Bridget and the others to the Helicopter. Nick was dressed up in one of his Armani suits. The servants were also packing a couple of suitcases; she knew he intended to be gone for at least as long as he said. She yelled to Bridget, wanting to see her face one last time. Bridget didn’t hear her over the roar of the blades. Dina stood watching her friend disappear inside the chopper. She knew this would be the last time she ever saw her friend.

10

The days passed like always, very slow. Dina would pass the time thinking about the girls. She missed them very much. She would daydream about them putting on one of their exhibitions. Dina fantasized about joining them. She mostly started to fantasize about Bridget pleasuring her that way, running her hands through Bridget’s long hair while she licked her wet cunt. Dina began to masturbate. It was the only thing that took her mind off the time. She began doing it quite often. She never had bisexual thoughts before but she didn’t care anymore. Her new outlook is you have to do what you have to do. And her fantasies gave her peace of mind, no matter how brief they were.

Miguel came around every day at the same time. He was a nice man but he was loyal to Nick. He followed Nick’s orders perfectly. Dina pleaded with him to help her escape but he would leave early when she tried. Eventually she just begged him to keep her company.

“OK, just one hour. If Nick knew I disobeyed his orders, he would have me flogged.”

“Well why do you even work for a guy like Nick?”

“I was a poor fugitive on the run and Nick gave me shelter. He was good to me. He has a kind heart when he wants. But he is obsessed with you. He believes you’re the key to his honor.”

Dina used the time everyday with Miguel to pry information about Nick. The more knowledge she gained the better her odds for surviving were. She liked Miguel but she was still on this side of the bars and he was on the other. That is how her week passed.

One night she was just beginning to masturbate when she heard the Chopper coming back. She watched from her window. She knew that the girls would be gone, but she could hope. When only Nick stepped off the chopper she knew they had been sold. It was too dark for Nick to see Dina looking out the window but he knew she was there. He grinned and waved. Dina sat back down. God she hated Nick. He was such an arrogant prick. She started fantasizing about him being bound up and on his knees in front of her. Nick was pleading with her to be let go; His naked body helpless in front of her. Dina ran her fingernails down his muscular chest. “You want this don’t you slave?” Nick begged her “Oh yes Dina, I want you so bad.” Dina grabbed his head and pulled him into her cunt. “Eat me, you pathetic little boy.” Nicks tongue working furiously over her vagina. “Oh Dina, my mistress!”

Dina rubbed her cunt harder and began finger banging her self. Her fantasy was strong, thoughts of Nick that she never had before. She finally reached her peak and began to gush. It took Dina several minutes to feel the shame of what she had done. Bridget and the girls was one thing but Nick was another. He was her enemy. The only thing that Dina could rationalize about the fantasy is that Nick may be able to beat her in reality but she could beat him in her fantasies. It was a balance that Dina needed to make sense of this ordeal. It might be the only way she could survive without giving in. Dina crashed hard that night. She was becoming familiar with the hard dirt floor.

The next morning, she was awakened by the sounds of rain. She looked out the window to see the downpour better. She stuck her arm through the bars to feel the rain. It was refreshing, something different. She saw Nick heading out his chateau towards the prison. Seconds later the door was being unlocked.

“Ms. Harel. How are you feeling, today? I see that you’re still alive. That’s good. Did you miss me while I was gone?”

“Oh yes, very much Nick. I love the company of a madman.”

“Well aren’t you full of fire? I’ve just come to tell you that your friend has broken the record. She was sold for nearly three million dollars. What do you think of that?”

Dina sighed. “You know, my family could have doubled any offer you received.”

“I’ve already told you Dina. It’s not about the money. It’s about redeeming my family’s dignity. How do you expect me to keep my head up when your family has rubbed our honor in the mud?”

“Nick, I have nothing to do with the past. Neither do you. You could be a very successful at anything but your obsessed with the past. I find it pathetic that you dwell so hard there.”

“No you’re pathetic. You can’t even admit your stubbornness. You have to torture yourself rather than do what’s best to save your own neck. Even your ancestors were survivors. They did what they had to do to survive. I always admired the Jews for their will to survive.”

“You’re so arrogant Nick that you can’t admit when you’re wrong. It’s people like you that tried to wipe out my ancestors. It’s people like you that tried to break us. How dare you lecture me about my ancestors! You can’t admit that you can’t break me. You can’t admit that because you have no honor. If you had any, you would admit that you were wrong.”

Nick face turned red. “I would admit that I was wrong if I ever had been wrong. I was right about your friend breaking first and I was right about you being a stubborn Jew.” Nick stormed out the door leaving her food just out of reach.

Dina tried stretching her thin arm through the bars but it was a couple of inches too far. Dina didn’t care. She had really upset Nick and seeing the look of anger brought a smile to her face. Dina sat back and began to fantasize about Nick again. It was the same as before but a little different. In her fantasy, she was humiliating Nick. Bridget, Tawny and Vicky were smiling at Nicks’ groveling for their forgiveness. The girls spat and cursed him while Bridget cuddled in Dina’s arms. She could almost feel their breasts pushed together. Bridget’s wet lips beckoned for a kiss.

Dina’s fantasy was vivid. She began to massage her pussy with one hand while the other snaked up and squeazed her breasts; Very little time past before she reached her orgasm.

11

It continued to rain all day and all night. But the temperature never seemed to go down. It still felt like a sauna inside her cell. The next morning Nick came back. He had apologized for losing his temper and leaving her food out of reach. He made it up by giving her extra slop and a couple slices of stale bread. Dina gulped it down. It still tasted like shit but she was starved.

Nick came in daily to bring her food and they would debate who was right and who was stubborn. Sometimes Dina felt sad when he left and other times when she had gotten to him she felt good. But eventually the cell was getting to her. Nick might have sensed it because he began to work on her harder. His visits were longer and he almost seemed decent at times. He even started calling her by her first name instead of ‘Ms. Harel’.

“Dina please, I’m begging you to give up this foolishness. Look what it’s doing to you. I don’t like seeing you like this. You’re a beautiful lady.”

“Well then, let me go. I’m not going to tell anyone. You have my word on it.”

Nick sighed, “I can’t do that. But if you give in I promise I will sell you to a decent and good man; someone that would treat you like you deserve to be treated.”

“I don’t want to be someone’s slave. I want to go home, back to New York.”

“I can’t let you. What if I promised to keep you myself? On my honor, I would spoil you and give you a good life. We could go anywhere. I could show you all the great wonders of the world if you would just submit to me.

“No.”

Nick looked at her. “No? That is your final answer?”

Dina looked back into his eyes. “Yes.”

Nick stood up. “Then maybe you need another month to think about my new offer. You know it’s the rainy season. It cleanses the jungles and creates new life. I hope it can do the same for you.” Nick left Dina and headed back to his Chateau. Dina wouldn’t see him for another month.

During the next couple of weeks Dina was going crazy. Like Nick said, the rain never let up. Sometimes it would break for awhile but it always came back. Dina would stand watching it from her barred window. She was happy to see Miguel each day but he was on strict orders not to wait. He only would give her brief bits of news and serve her food. Dina was sinking into depression. She thought about giving in more and more, accepting Nicks’ offer to be his mistress. She would be pampered. Nick was a man of his word. But she had a hard time admitting defeat. Nick had come back at the end of the month but she had refused his offer. He had given her another month to think. She cried all day after he left. Eventually the rains quit and the sunshine came back. It didn’t bring much comfort. She was still depressed. She even quit masturbating. She couldn’t focus on her fantasies any longer. One day she heard Nicks chopper leave. She watched him get in and fly away. She could be with him going somewhere if she would just give in. She wanted out of this cell so bad. She wanted a shower to wash off all the grime. She was sure that she smelled worse than the cell but she had grown accustomed to it and it didn’t bother her anymore. Actually nothing mattered anymore to her.

12

It was early in the morning when she heard the Bell 430 make its return. She was deep in a dream when she heard it land. She was too exhausted to get up and see if he returned. Within 10 minutes the prison door opened and Nick’s guards were dragging in two more ladies. They were unconscious just like Dina and Bridget were when they arrived. Nick didn’t come in. He headed straight back to his chateau.

Dina pitied the new girls. She had none for herself. As her cell started to light up Dina could see the new girls a little better. Nick had fine taste in ladies. One was a beautiful red head. The other was much like Bridget with long blonde hair. Dina wished she could be in another place right now. She couldn’t cope with their questions. She was sure they would be full of them. A short time later the Blonde awoke. She was still groggy but she realized she was locked up. “What’s going on?”

Dina shook her head. “Your guests at Nick’s country club, where do you think you are?”

The blonde looked around “Oh my god, what’s going to happen to us? Where’s Karen? Karen..?”

“You don’t have to yell. She’s in the next cell over from you.”

Karen, the red head started waking up too. “Laura?” She looked around a little dazed with fear showing in her eyes.

“I’m right here Karen”

The red head staggered to the door. “What’s happening? Where are we?”

Dina felt sorry for them. She vaguely remembered when she awoke to all this. “Nick is holding you prisoner. He intends on selling you into slavery once he’s broken you.” Dina looked at the shock on the girls’ faces. “And let me add, he intends to brainwash you. My advice, don’t fight it. Just give in and let it happen.”

“No way, we won’t give up without a fight. We may be models but were not weak.” The blonde said it with such conviction.

Dina mused. “Oh, you are models, yes now I understand. I too used to be a model. I know I’m not much to look at but I’ve been in this cell since last February. I’m not sure of what day it is now, but I think it’s been about 6 months. No shower, no change of clothes. Hell, this used to be my favorite dress but now look at it. I’m sure I look worse than it by now.”

The girls listened in horror. They never imagined anyone could endure so much. Karen the red head choked out. “If you say it’s better not to fight, then why are you in your cell and not giving in?”

Dina laughed. “Good question. Why am I still here? Maybe because I’m a stubborn Jew.”

The prison door opened and all heads turned to see Nick enter. “Dina, I see your getting acquainted with your new roommates. How is everyone this morning?”

The Blonde screamed at him “Nick, you fucker, let us go!” the red head Karen wasn’t so bold. “Please let us go.” She sobbed.

Dina couldn’t stand it any longer. She didn’t want to watch them break down. She knew she could outlast them and she didn’t want to go through losing two more girls to Nicks own final solution. She was sure he brought them here to help break her and it worked.

“Nick, get me out of here. I’ll submit to you right here and now if you just get me away from them.”

Nick smiled. He had won.

13

Dina was out her cell within the minute and Nick was leading her to his chateau. He spoke to her the whole way, assuring her that she would not be disappointed. He would stick to his word and cherish her the way she deserved for making the right choice. Inside his den, he made sure she was quite comfortable in her seat. Then he set up the strobe in front of her face and sat at the monitor.

“Now Dina, I want to assure you again that you have nothing to fear. I promise that I will take care of you always.”

“Don’t worry Nick, I’m not afraid. I am ready as I ever will. So do what you have to do?”

“Good then let us begin. You saw me using the strobe on Tawny, and you know its part of the method I use. What I need you to do is relax and focus on the pulsing light.”

Dina sat in her chair watching the strobe.

“Now, I want you to feel totally at ease. Just listen to the sound of my voice and watch the light. Clear your mind of all thoughts. Do you understand Dina?”

“Yes.” Dina relaxed and tried to focus on the strobe. Her mind was racing with anticipation. It would all be over soon.

“Good, now let your thoughts drift away. Let your body and mind sink into darkness. You’re feeling very comfortable. The darkness will feel so much better. Just follow the light; it will guide you through your journey.”

Dina felt herself drifting into the darkness. The light ahead was helping.

“Your mind is beginning to sleep, as you sink farther into the darkness. As the pulsing light slows you will feel your thoughts vanishing. Do you understand?” Nick began slowing the rhythm of the strobe.

“Yes.” Dina’s mind was drifting further into the void. Her thoughts were slowly being erased. She was feeling so calm listening to Nick’s voice. All she could do was drift along toward the light. She was almost totally under. Dina didn’t care anymore. She was so relaxed. Nothing mattered except the comfort of the darkness and the soothing sound of Nicks voice. The pulsing strobe became a solid beam. She was under heavily. Nick was reprogramming her mind. She was being fed new thoughts that she must abide by. Important thoughts that she had to remember because it was Nick’s will. Dina’s eyes began to glaze. She was under deep. Every new thought was followed by, “Do you understand Dina?”

“Yes Nick. I will do whatever you say. Your will is mine.”

“Good girl, you will obey me because I am your master and you live to serve me. Do you understand?”

Dina’s lips were moving and she could hear herself mouthing the words. Nick’s voice was coming from somewhere close by in the dark. But something began to nag at her. She was feeling a slight itch in her brain. She was having trouble focusing on Nick’s voice.

“I said do you understand Dina?”

Dina heard the question, but that itch was coming back stronger than ever. Dina tried to ignore it but it wouldn’t let her. She couldn’t place what it was. It was an independent thought that hadn’t vanished yet. It was itching in all its force against her brain. “I WILL NOT SURRENDER” Dina didn’t know if she thought it or said it but the word was all over her mind. The darkness she was in instantly became light.

Nick looked at her puzzled. “What did you say?”

Dina Was filled with more determination than ever. “I said I will not surrender.”

Nick’s head dropped into his hands as he sighed. “I am very disappointed Dina. I have tried everything to break you, and I have failed. You win Dina. That is why I am sorry for what I have to do next.”

Dina was worried. The look on his face looked stone serious with a hint of sadness in his eyes. “What are you planning to do to me?”

“I don’t know. I have never failed at breaking a person before. Miguel, get me the syringe.”

Dina felt fear that this moment may eventually come but she had prepared for it. She wasn’t going to stoop to begging for her life. She would show him that her family had more pride and dignity than he ever would have. Nick injected her body and she immediately drifted off into darkness again. No guiding light, no soothing words from Nick, just complete darkness.

14

Next morning, Nick sat in his chateau. He was still wondering what went wrong with his plan. He made it his life’s quest to break Dina but yet he failed. He had to admit he was wrong about her. She had beaten him.

“Nick are you still thinking about Dina?”

“Yes Miguel. I can’t get her out of my mind. She was one tough Jew. I underestimated her will to survive.”

“Why did you do it? She was about to break. She would have come around any moment.”

“No Miguel, her will was stronger than mine. In the end I was hoping she would win. I began to hate myself for putting her through hell and every time I looked into her eyes, I saw that the wall she was building had become stronger while mine was crumbling. At least this way, she can go out a winner.”

“But what about your family honor and all that other jive, you were talking about?”

Nick looked hard at his servant. “Miguel, you must learn one thing. There is no shame in losing to a worthy opponent. And she, my friend, was very worthy.”

“Yes I know, but....Did you have to let her go? What if she gets the authorities involved like the CIA or worse yet, the Wiesenthal center?”

“Don’t worry Miguel. We’re in the middle of the Amazon. It would take them, years and man power. They are never going to find us. Besides, we have work to do. Have you forgotten about our guests Karen and Laura? Its time for their meal; See to it that they get fed. I will be by in a while to visit them.”

15

It was early morning. Dina was still feeling a bit drowsy but she could feel the warmth of the sun beating down on her. Where was she? She opened her eyes and the suns rays blinded her for a moment. She had to squint to look around. She was on a beach near the ocean. Excitement rose in her. Oh my god, Dina stretched her aching body. The soft sand felt so good squishing through her toes. Dina slowly sat up and looked around. There were people walking up and down the beach in the early sun. Farther down the beach, Dina could see the rows of hotels. She looked behind her. In the far distance was Corcovado Mountain with the statue at the top. She was back in Rio. She had won and she was still alive. She was a free woman and had beaten Nick. The day was just beginning and Dina wasn’t going to waste it. As she stood up she saw that her luggage and purse were by her. Dina must have looked strange to the early morning walkers. She hadn’t had a shower in over six months but she felt better than ever. As she watched the ocean washing in Dina ran with joy into the surf. Screaming and dancing in the waves. The warm Atlantic felt so refreshing. “I beat you Nick! You never broke! I win!” It felt so good to be free.

The end.