The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dirty Donny

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

Don’s a straight arrow, until a new coworker shows him he isn’t as normal as he thought.

* * *

There was a knock on the door. “Don, there’s someone I want to introduce to you.”

Don set down his pen. Tonight’s batch of paperwork was rough, especially since he was in a satellite office, so there weren’t many people to share the workload. One of his coworkers had just quit recently as well, leaving him working late nights the past week. The only people left were the secretary and his boss, Michael. However he had his own office, and a nice view, and he was well paid, so he tried not to complain too much.

“Come on in Michael.”

His boss came in walking another person in behind him. “I’d like you to meet Terry. He’s a transfer down from the main office. Terry, this is Don. He’s our number one accountant—since everyone else left!”

The three shared a laugh and Terry stepped over towards Don. “Nice to meet you. I’ll be more than happy to help you with that workload you’ve got.” Terry flashed a smile, pointing to the stack of papers next to Don.

Don stepped out from behind his desk, and the three started chatting about work. As they spoke about their upcoming deadlines, Don was surprised by the size of Terry. Terry was almost a head taller than him, and much more well-built. Don himself wasn’t short, he was taller than his boss at least, but working a desk job and having no other hobbies left him with quite the slight build.

After a few minutes, Michael stepped out, “Alright it’s getting late guys, I’ll leave you two to get sorted out and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you Mike.”

“Thanks for the introduction.”

As Michael shut the door, Don settled back into his desk. Terry turned to leave as well, but before he stepped out he turned back to Don.

“Hey, Don. Are you going to wrap up here soon? Looks like you had a long day.”

Don looked up at him, “Did you have something in mind?”

“Are you a drinking man? I was thinking to go down to ‘Hard Knocks’ tonight. We can get a couple drinks, know each other better.”

Don raised an eyebrow. “That place? I hear it’s kind of a weird place. You sure you want to go there?”

Terry waved him off, “Nah I used to go all the time when I lived in this area before. It’s a little wild, but nothing special. Why, don’t tell me you’re the straight and narrow, boring type are you, eh? Ah, I’m just kiddin’ ya, don’t worry about it.”

Don thought about his party days in college, “Hey I can get a little crazy too—I’m no grandma.”

“Heh. Well, that’s good. C’mon, let’s see how much of a wild guy you are.”

* * *

Don’s dreams were fervent and sexual. Sweaty bodies on top of each other, limbs intertwined and blocking view of the faces. As the bodies writhed, throbbing penises came in and out of view. Sliding in between legs, into asses and mouths, it became apparent it was an orgy of men. As bodies came and went out of view, a face became visible in the center of it all. A face full of pleasure, eyes closed, mouth open, body slick with sweat and cum. It was Don.

He awoke with a start, and just as quickly as he got up he regretted it.

“Augh my head! Ugh... I guess that party -was- too wild for me after all.”

Pulling up the sheets, he looked at the dark spot in his shorts.

“Gross. What the hell did I dream about?”

Ugh when’s the last time that happened anyways? Don walked over to the bathroom and cleaned himself up, and changed his underwear. As he got ready for the day he noticed something was off.

When did I comb my hair sideways like this? Man that looks totally gay. His hair was parted far on the right, as if combing his entire head of hair to the left, with bangs touching his cheek. After fixing his hair the way he likes it, straight back, he slipped on his pants, where he got his next surprise.

“What the hell??” He was wearing a shiny pink silk panty. As he reached to pull them off, however, he noticed how soft they were.

Mm, these do feel pretty nice though. I must’ve put them on when I was drunk. No one can see them underneath my pants anyway. He slipped on his pants and immediately felt horny. No one will know I’m wearing these, I feel so...dirty!

Feeling horny from the panties didn’t save him from his hangover, so he finished getting dressed in order to grab a cup of coffee before heading to work. Leaving the bathroom, he used a finger to put a hair back in place, leaving his hair perfectly sideways.

* * *

“Hey Don! How you feelin’?” Terry walked up to Don in the office kitchen.

“I’m alright I guess. Bit of a headache.”

“Ehhhh, too much for you after all huh? Maybe I should invite you bowling instead next time, haha. I’m just kiddin’ ya!” He elbowed Don in the arm a bit, forcing Don to crack a smile.

Terry motioned at Don’s head, “I like the new haircut by the way.”

Don looked confused, “It’s always like this. Did I do something different?”

Terry responded, “No, no. It just looks good on you, guy. Hints at something more behind you, something wild, y’know?”

“Aheh, I dunno about that.” Don shied away.

“Don’t give me that, I know your type. Quiet hardworking guy outside, but you’ve got a wild side waiting in there. I saw some of it last night at the club, Don. You’re like a deviant!”

Don waved him off, “You’re half right. I’m quiet but I’m not weird like that.”

Terry wasn’t done. “Sure you aren’t. At the very least you sit ‘weird’. Look at yourself. What kind of normal, boring guy sits like that?”

Don looked down at himself. His legs were crossed with one over the other and both hands on his knee, like a proper woman. What am I doing?? I don’t sit like that! He corrected himself, sitting legs unfolded and one arm on the table next to him.

“I, uh, I don’t normally do that.”

“Right.” Don was lost in thought about why he sat that way while Terry went behind him to get a stirrer for his coffee. Turning back to Don, he picked up the conversation.

“So, not only are you sitting that way again...”

Don looked at himself with wide eyes as his legs were crossed with hands on his knee.

“But you’re also wearing a nice pair of pink panties there.” Terry smiled wide.

Don turned bright red. “I, uhm, it’s not, uh, well...” He quickly stood up, coughing as he walked off quickly, “I have to go.”

Terry yelled after him, “Don’t worry about it Don, your dirty little secret is safe with me!” As he watched Don turn the corner, Terry grinned and gave his coffee a vigorous stir, lifting the thin straw up and licking a drop of coffee from the end.

* * *

Don’s dreams are filled with sex. Lights flash in and out of the dark room. A mouth is sucking a cock, and it barely fits in between its shiny lips. Don’s face is full of ecstasy as he enjoys the dick in his mouth, sucking it like a shake that’s still too thick to drink. Suddenly a pulse in his mouth, followed by hot sperm shooting into his throat.

He wakes up slowly this time, and he looks straight down at his pajama pants. Again? Man I wish I could remember these dreams- they must be pretty hot. After cleaning himself up, he got ready again, and this time headed out wearing a pair of red panties under his pants.

* * *

“Knock, knock! Guess who it is?” Terry opened the door and let himself in.

“Hey Terry.” Don said with a flat face.

“Don’t be that way, man, I came to apologize for embarrassing you yesterday. I didn’t tell anyone, so you can relax. I’m your buddy, y’know?”

Don’s face relaxed a bit, “Yeah. Alright.”

“Look, we’re pals, I know that. I know you pretty well. For example, I bet today you’re wearing red panties!”

Don’s eyes went wide, No way, I didn’t wear any.. He peeked in his pants and his red panties peeked back. Terry laughed. “I was right, eh? Hey, calm down. I only know that because I know you. We’re best buds, right?”

Don found himself thinking, I guess I’ve been getting some bad habits lately. Terry does seem like a trustworthy guy, though. What sort of friend is okay with a guy who wears panties, after all?

Terry walked over to Don and put his arm around him, “See, I knew you were a freaky kinda guy. Because I know guys like you. I know how you think, because we’re friends.”

Don gulped as Terry continued, “You seem worked up. I know why. It must be because you haven’t jacked off yet.”

Don looked at Terry, “Huh?”

“Don’t give me that look, Don. I’ve got you figured out remember? You’re definitely the type who goes sneaking off to the bathroom, and jacks off in the stall. You can’t help yourself; you just get so horny so often.”

Don squirmed in his seat. “Especially during meetings or talking with other people. Like right now for instance. You just want to run off and do it right now, don’t you?”

Terry paused as Don looked at him expectantly. “Well, you don’t need permission for me, go on! I’ll wait for you here. Nature calls!” Terry laughed as Don scrambled out of his chair.

Don made sure no one was around, then slamming the stall door shut, he quickly pulled down his pants and started rubbing his dick through his panties. He stifled his own moans as his hard cock couldn’t hold out any longer. It didn’t take long before he spurt out his load into his panties, creating a dark spot on them.

Ah, thank goodness Terry let me run off. He’s a pretty great guy sometimes. I’d better clean up and get back. Pulling up his pants without cleaning himself up, he walked out of the stall.

“Hey there Don, enjoy yourself?”

“Whoa Terry! I-I thought you were going to wait at my desk?”

Terry leaned against the sink, “Nah, I got bored. Do you have your phone on you?”

Don was confused by the sudden question, “Uh, yeah?”

“Send me a picture of your dirty panties. They are dirty right?”

“Um, well no I cleaned up...”

“Hey, we’re friends right? I’m into the same stuff as you, no worries. We’re both secretly freaky guys yeah? I just want to share secrets.”

Well he did let me run over here. We do also both like some freaky stuff, maybe he likes this too? Don pulled out his phone and prepared to take a photo. He saw the dark stain still on his underwear. What? I thought I cleaned that...well no time now. He took a picture of his dirty panties, and sent it to Terry.

“Ah there we go, beautiful. Just do that for me every time, alright? You’re great, Don.”

Don blushed at the compliment, “Ah, don’t worry about it.”

“No, no. What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?”

“I bring my own food to work.”

“Excellent. Let’s have lunch tomorrow then? I’d love to try out your cooking, bring me some tomorrow alright?”

Before Don could respond Terry had left. As the door closed, Don managed to say, “No?”

* * *

The next day, Don and Terry sat together at a table outside.

“You’re a great cook, you know that Donny?” Terry said as he popped a vegetable into his mouth.

Don smiled, “I’m glad you like it.” Even though I don’t remember cooking it exactly.

“You’ll cook for me every day won’t you? I don’t think I can get enough of this.”

At first Don was going to say no, but then he thought about how nice Terry has been as a friend and felt he should do the same. “Of course, Terry.”

“Great! So, do anything interesting last night?”

“Hm, not really. I watched some TV. Oh, I cooked our lunch, I guess.” I also got to wear my new nightie! But I don’t want to tell him that, I’m getting kinky enough as it is. Before Don knew what he was saying though he blurted out, “Then I just put on my little nightgown and went to bed. You know those things feel so good? I think that’s why I came in it this morning. It’s been happening a lot lately.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah. Speaking of which, did you get my photo from an hour ago? My panties are pink today!” Don chirped with glee.

Terry laughed, “I did. Did you know that all you talk about is sex? I just realized it, but everything you say ends up being about it.”

Don looked offended, “I do not!” Oh god, I’m being a little freak aren’t I? I hope Terry doesn’t hate me.

“Hey, relax! I think it’s cool. I do the same! I mean you can’t help it right? Underneath that normal exterior is just this perverted guy who does all kinds of things people would think is gross. Of course you can’t help but think about that stuff all day, and so everything you talk about is just oozing with your sexual energy. Am I wrong?”

Don thought about it for a moment, legs crossed with both hands on his knee, as usual. Well I do wear panties, and I sneak off to jack off a lot. I guess I’m kind of a pervert. Terry thinks so too, so maybe he’s right? I am feeling pretty horny right now.

“You’ve got the look of someone who knows I’m right! Come on, let’s go.”

Terry gave Don his tupperware back, and the two walked to the office. Don fumbled for his key card and dropped it on the floor. As he reached down for it, Terry called him out.

“Hey, stop right there. Look at you.”

“What?”

“You look like you’re trying to flirt with me right now man.”

“Huh?” Don was bent over at the waist, with one leg in front of the other, and knees locked straight. His head was turned around to face Terry who was right behind him.

“You’re posing like a pin-up model!”

Don realized how he was bent over and quickly picked up his card key, as he turned red. “Whatever.”

As he placed it to the door it dropped again, and he bent over the same way to pick it up.

“You’re doing it again! Pretty sexy there Donny, your panties are peeking through.”

Don turned an even brighter red as he picked it up again, “So what if I pick stuff up that way! Maybe I shouldn’t make you anymore lunches.”

“Whoa, whoa. Relax, I’m only kidding around. Let me make it up to you. I know this great club we can go to tonight. It’s a bit freaky, but nothing you can’t handle I bet, huh?”

Don blushed for a different reason as Terry ribbed him in a friendly manner. “I’ll see you tonight alright Donny? You and me!”

* * *

Ugh, wha~ OW my head...definitely too much to drink last night. Don crawled out of bed and looked in the mirror, “I look terrible. What even happened at that club last night?”

As Don walked around the room, he found a card on his nightstand. What’s this? A spa gift card? ‘You should take better care of yourself. Check this place out and tell them I sent you. -Terry’

Don didn’t normally go to places like spa’s, they were just something a guy like him didn’t do. However a gift like this would be impolite to pass on. He intended to go another day but before he knew it he had called in sick to work and was in the car, head still throbbing from his hangover as he headed to the spa.

When he got back home, he had felt refreshed. He was surprised because he had been there for 3 hours, but he figured he was resting most of the time. Once he had told them Terry’s name, they had taken him to the back room and given him the full treatment. All he had to do was lay back and be pampered. He felt great too; they gave him a facial, a full body massage, and waxed his entire body smooth. He admired his nails as he walked into his bedroom, they really shined from the manicure and clear coat they used. Setting down the gift bag he received from the spa, he pulled out the item inside and looked at it concernedly, What am I going to do with a butt plug? What kind of spa gives these out? Well, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised if Terry recommended it to me.

Throwing it back into the bag, he spent the rest of the day lazing around, butt plug the furthest thing from his mind. That night, he found himself trying to insert the butt plug in himself. What am I doing? I don’t use things like this. What kind of messed up guy does that right before bed? After attempting to put it away, he climbed into bed, having inserted the butt plug in him without even thinking about it, as if it was something he had always done.

* * *

Don felt hands all over him. As the haze swirled around him, he looked at all the sweaty male bodies surrounding him. They were all faceless, save for one. Terry smiled at Don, licking his lips and moving his fingers across Don’s hard shaft. Don lay on the floor finding himself unable to move. Terry moved from Don’s cock, straddling his chest instead. Strong arms came down on either side of Don’s head as he felt Terry’s shaft slide past his own. It made its way lower, and he felt a pressure as Terry entered Don. Moaning but still unable to move, Don drooled as Terry moved in and out of Don’s ass. As Terry sped up, Don couldn’t take it any longer, and with a strong thrust from Terry Don woke from his dream.

“Terry!” Don yelled out into the early morning darkness. Cum spilled from his cock into his chest, sticking to the inside of his blue nightie. Breathing heavily, he hadn’t even registered saying Terry’s name aloud, as he looked down. Taking a finger, he scooped up what he could of his cum and stuffed it in his mouth as he tried to catch a breath. Glancing at the clock, he went back to bed for a few more hours, swishing his tongue around as he savored the taste in his mouth.