The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do-It-Yourself Harem

mc hu

Synopsis: Recently I got this package in the mail, and this instruction manual was in it. It had harem outfits and a mechanical spiral in it as well. Is this for real? Let me show you a few excerpts; maybe one of you will recognize it.

Disclaimer:

All rules of the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive apply. No one under 18/21, no people offended by sexual writings, this didn’t really freakin’ happen, etc., etc. Do note, however, that this story has more “mind control” than “erotic” in it, so if you’re looking for hot sex scenes, your continuing to read this will leave you very disappointed in that regard. If you wish to contact me concerning this story, e-mail me at . Include “Do-It-Yourself Harem” and “EMCSA” in your subject title or you risk your e-mail being deleted.

I. Introduction

On behalf of everyone here at Twisted Minds Limited, we thank you for purchasing our Do-It-Yourself Harem kit and hope that you enjoy the results of owning your own legion of loyal slavegirls. Let this instruction manual not only instruct you on how to operate the enclosed devices, but your guide to successfully creating, maintaining, and safely keeping your own private harem. Please read this manual completely and thoroughly before beginning to use any of the enclosed objects or attempting to create your harem.

Among other things, this guide contains instructions on how to prepare to keep slavegirls, selecting which females you wish to enslave, the enslavement process, maintaining your slavegirls and their living space, and what to in emergency situations.

NOTICE: While it is possible to use this kit to create a male harem, all the induction devices contained herein are set for the enslavement of female humans. Therefore, in this manual, we will always consider the subjects of enslavement to be female. The devices will also not work on animals besides humans and you should not attempt to enslave any through the devices (no dog has the attention span to stare at a spiral anyway).

NOTICE: This kit is designed to create slavegirls, not sexdolls. Slavegirls are capable of the same tasks given to a sexdoll and much more. The enslavement process focuses on making the female obey your commands and not just for sexual pleasure, but for her (possibly newly-found) compassion for you and your well-being. Studies have shown that more consumers are generally satisfied with owning a slavegirl than a sexdoll, as slavegirls are more likely to make sure their master is well-maintained, including making sure they eat actual food.

II. The Kit’s Contents

III. Before You Start Enslaving

Like you must pick out a collar and a food dish for when you are buying a dog, you must also make the necessary preparations for owning (a) slavegirl(s) prior to obtaining them. If you do not make these preparations, it will affect their performance in serving you. One point is to make sure this is enough room in your home to accommodate extra persons. Designate and set aside a room as the “harem room” (so to speak) where your slavegirls will be able to sleep comfortably. You must also make sure you have the budget for feeding and caring for them; the enslavement process will not alter their diets and they will retain their individual tastes (unless you use the Heavy setting, see V. The Enslavement Process for more details on settings) and in order for them to be happy, you must be willing and able to cater to these tastes. Owning slavegirls is a you-scratch-my-back-I’ll-scratch-yours ordeal; you have to take care of them in order for them to take care of you.

IV. Selecting Potential Slaves

Since the enslavement process is irreversible, it is important that you select the right girls to tie to you for the rest of your lives. Otherwise, you will eventually grow disgusted with your slavegirl and there will be no way to get rid of her without third-party involvement (please note that we here at Twisted Minds do not endorse murder or the committing of any similar crime, so forget that option). Also, not every female will be able to be enslaved as easy as others. It is worth the time to consider who you want to perform the enslavement process on.

The induction devices are programmed mainly for younger women ages 18 to 25. Since the enslavement process uses a building orgasm to help reprogram the subject, the subject must be able to have an orgasm for the process to be successful.

People you know are often best choices, as you will be able to more easily take care of them since you will know what they like to eat, etc. However, we discourage enslaving family members in any situation. We also discourage enslaving those who are married unless they are married to you. We also most certainly discourage enslaving anyone raising a family; children are the future, after all.

Mental states that are most receptive to the enslavement process include natural submissives, the weak-willed, the hypnotically-susceptible, the fairly gullible, and the trusting (especially if it’s trusting you). If your target is stronger-willed or fiercely independent, it will predictably take much more effort to enslave her.

If you have a willing subject, one that wishes to become your slave through independent choice while being fully aware of the consequences of such, then in most cases the induction devices will be able to enslave her regardless of age or other factors.

V. The Enslavement Process

Once you have prepared to take in slavegirls and have chosen the proper candidate for enslavement, you can now perform the enslavement process. This process will reprogram the chosen female (hereafter referred to as the “subject”) to become the perfect slave.

To enslave the subject, have the subject wear the headphones attached to the automatic spiral inductor, have them focus on the center of the spiral and turn it on. The voice in the spiral inducer will guide the subject into a deep trance, issue the suggestions that will reprogram the subject into a slavegirl, and awaken her. Depending on the setting, reprogramming can take anywhere from forty to fifty minutes (as you will see, there is a lot that must be done). Make sure the subject is uninterrupted during this time. If she begins to moan or thrash about, do not worry and do not interfere unless said thrashing would injure herself or others; the enslavement process uses a building orgasm to assist in reprogramming the subject. Because of this, we recommend the subject rest in a soft place, such as a recliner or a bed, during the enslavement process.

The spiral and audio induction have three different settings: Light, Medium, and Heavy. The differences between the three settings are explained below. Please remember that no matter what setting is used, the subject will still be able to perform basic human skills such as walking, running, reading, writing, talking, etc.

Light: The subject will be submissive to you and call you “Master” and will do all slavegirl functions. However, she will still be capable of living her own life, almost as if belonging to you is a hobby of hers. She will have her own will outside of following your commands and except for being a slavegirl will be able to lead a normal life. This is the ideal setting for most masters as the subject will be able to act around others as she would before becoming a slavegirl, minimizing the chances that someone else will unintentionally learn about her new life.

Medium: Along with general slavegirl functions, the subject will become dependent on her master. While she will be able to cook and clean for example, she will be indecisive and unable to make most decisions by herself and will require input from you. The subject will become dumber then before the enslavement as well as fairly gullible, allowing you to easily talk her into doing whatever you wish. She will believe that whatever she is doing will be the right thing for all parties involved, namely her and you. Medium setting is choice mostly if you live alone with the subject with minimal interaction with others, such as if she is a housewife. If the subject ever does leave a familiar environment, be sure she has a cell phone or other two-way communication device and knows how to use it to contact you, as it will be likely she will become lost.

Heavy: The most extreme setting, this setting erases the subject’s personality completely and installs a new one. The new personality will be that of an obedient robot, although the subject will speak in a normal monotone instead of a robotic voice. The subject will have no free will following a Heavy induction and will do nothing except what you command it to do. For those that wish it, but not generally recommended as it can be hard to cover unless you and the subject live alone with nearly no contact with the outside world.

Unless you have purchased a custom package, the subject will not be immediately bound to you. Until she has bonded, she will obey whatever command she hears. To bond the subject to your will and complete the enslavement, after the enslavement process is complete, say to the subject the phrase, “You belong to me, slave.” The subject will become the slavegirl of the first person, male or female, she hears speak this phrase. It is recommended that the bonding be done as soon as possible after reprogramming to avoid losing your slavegirl to someone else by complete accident. If you have ordered our customized package, your name will be used in the induction process and bonding will be automatic. You may check to see if your kit was personalized by checking the receipt.

Note that if the subject is strong-willed or otherwise unwilling, it may take more than one session for the programming to take full hold. If multiple sessions are necessary, use the same setting every time. Mixing them would be more likely to turn the subject into a mental vegetable before making them slavegirls. (Sadly, yes, we have tested this. Bless their hearts.)

NOTICE: keep the automatic spiral inducer out of reach of children. Even though they will likely not become slavegirls, permanent horrible mental scarring may result due to prematurely shattered childhood innocence. (Thankfully, however, we have NOT tested this.)

WARNING: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU EXERCISE THE PROCEDURE ON YOURSELF, even if you do not meet the criteria listed in chapter IV. Selecting Potential Slaves. Watching the spiral without listening to the headphones will not immediately hypnotize you, nor will listening to the headphones without watching the spiral (unless you are naturally susceptible to hypnosis yourself or actively trying to become hypnotized), but both together WILL guarantee you becoming a slavegirl yourself unless you cease the procedure within the first minute. After that... well, it’s been nice knowing the old you. Even if others exert peer pressure to make you prove that you can resist it, sternly and immediately refuse, because YOU. WILL. NOT. Even after all that, if you do it anyway, you probably don’t have the intelligence necessary to own a harem anyway.

VI. Moving Your New Slavegirl In

Due to the very nature of our enslavement process, it is recommended that both master and slaves live in the same household. If you and her do not share a residence before enslavement, you must move her in. If she lives alone, such as her own apartment, this is easiest; it is merely a manner of moving her things and relinquishing her ownership. If she lives with other people, such as a roommate or her parents, it falls on you to invent a plausible reason. Perhaps the easiest story is that you and your slave are boyfriend-girlfriend and the girlfriend wishes to move in with you, her boyfriend (naturally, this example implies a male master). Whatever story you use, be sure to inform your slave of it beforehand so that she will be able to play along.

If she cannot move in with you, another viable option is moving in with her. Don’t let your ego discard this option; you are no less dominant for moving into your slave’s home if it is the only avenue available to you. Also, moving in will likely put you in charge of the household if you and her are the only ones living there. If anyone else is involved that might get suspicious, create a plausible reason as above.

If the master and slaves sharing a home is impossible, please remember that this step is recommended, not required. Light-programmed slavegirls are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves and living apart from you, although regular visits are recommended so as to reinforce the dominant/submissive relationship. For Medium and Heavy settings, however, there is no alternative, as the slavegirl will not be able to function without you. We got nothing if you can’t move in a Medium or Heavy slavegirl; she became your responsibility from the moment of enslavement.

VII. Maintaining Your Harem

Taking care of slavegirls is much like taking care of pets, admittingly pet humans. Make sure your slavegirls remain well-fed and healthy. It can be much like raising children, only much easier as slavegirls will not disobey you and you don’t have to make sure they get to school on time every day (that is, unless you’re into college students).

Make sure your slavegirls have comfortable sleeping quarters. The wise master will prepare a room or rooms for his slavegirls beforehand (as noted in Section III. Before You Start Enslaving). If you use Light or Medium setting, your slavegirls will retain their individual tastes in decor. Be sure their sleeping quarters are to their taste in this situation; if they are happy, you will be as well. Be sure to keep whatever sleeping quarters you may use tidy, whether you or your slavegirls are the ones that are cleaning.

Personal hygiene is important in slavegirls, especially if you intend to have any of them sleep with you (which, knowing our target market, you most likely are). You may wish to specify a time for them to have a shower daily unless specified otherwise. If you own a large bathtub, it may be possible for all slavegirls you possess to bathe at the same time. You may adjust your slavegirls’ bathing times to match your needs by issuing appropriate commands. Also, slavegirls seek to keep in whatever shape they were in during their induction unless you tell them otherwise (for example, if you have a taste for fat slavegirls, you can allow them to start packing on the pounds... assuming you can pay for the grocery bill; inversely, you can have your slavegirls be as thin as you want them to be by allowing them more exercise time).

The sexual impulses of your slavegirls are entirely up to you. By default, their sexual preferences will be whatever they were before their enslavement. If you tell them so, they will believe, for example, that they are lesbians, bisexual, or whatever orientation you wish. You can also grant them privileges, such as playing with their breasts, or deny them privileges, such as forbidding them from orgasming without your command. In addition, you are free to adjust whatever fetishes they might have at any time, be it bondage, furries, feet, or anything else. They are your slaves, so the choice is up to you. NOTICE: our enslavement process automatically adds a harem fetish, so they will enjoy wearing one of the enclosed harem outfits, as well as a hypnosis/mind control fetish (for purposes explained in the following paragraph); you may also remove or re-add these at your leisure.

As hypnosis forms the underlying foundation of the enslavement process, all slavegirls will be susceptible to hypnotic trance and suggestion, especially if you are the inductor, and will draw enjoyment from it as slavegirls are reprogrammed with a hypnosis/mind control fetish (although, as explained above, this can be removed). Any method of induction will work, including the staple “swinging pocket-watch,” at placing the slavegirl in a suggestible state within approximately two minutes. Once she is in trance, you are able to alter her as far as the limits of hypnosis will allow, and her latent slavegirl programming will ensure she accepts all suggestions. However, it will be impossible to remove our basic slavegirl programming. Please remember that slavegirls not programmed on the Light setting will be enthralled by any hypnotic imagery and audio they encounter, such as attending a stage hypnosis show or watching a hypnosis video online, and will accept any suggestions given regardless of whether you want them to or not; if set to Light, the slavegirl will ask you if it is okay to be hypnotized by that source. If this new source causes the slavegirl to subconsciously accept a new Master or Mistress, you will have top priority in the event of conflicting commands. The only exception to this is the automatic spiral inducer; a slavegirl will only be able to be hypnotized by the inducer that initially enslaved her and will not react to any others (they will be programmed to recognize the correct one).

Please note that no matter what setting you use to enslave the subject, the subject will always be able to act on her own in disaster or emergency situations where you may not be able to command her, such as escaping from a house fire or taking cover during an earthquake. After the disaster has passed, the subject will return to normal after five minutes. This time delay is in case of other immediate dangers that might cause her to act on her own again; for example, after she gets out of a burning building into safety, she might realize she left you in the building by accident and will head back in to save you. By not returning to her “slavestate” in between leaving the building and rescuing you, it helps the subject’s brain to run more efficiently and minimizes the risk of permanent brain damage (not to mentions gets you out of the inferno faster).

Please remember that the subject will retain all knowledge she had prior to enslavement unless you command her to forget; the difference between settings is how this knowledge is accessed. Light-level subjects will be able to access all knowledge, Medium-level will have trouble with thinking and remembering although she will still retain the knowledge (just have trouble accessing it), and Heavy-level will lose all personality and memories but will retain all knowledge and will relay it on command. Also, slavegirls will still be able to learn. But do not worry; the programming has a fail-safe that will prevent your slaves from rebelling against you due to gained knowledge.

Overall, please note that this is just a basic, if somewhat through, set of guidelines. You must ultimately do what is best for your harem regardless of our recommendations.

VIII. Keeping Your Harem Secret

Enslavement and the owning of fellow humans as if they were pets is illegal in the United States, as well as other first-world countries. As such, it is in the best interests of all parties involved, including Twisted Minds Limited, that you make sure that the fact that you own grown women and treat them as pets is kept as secret as possible. The only time any other party should know you own a harem is if you personally tell said party. The people to best notify if you should must be trustworthy; you must know they will not tell anyone else without your permission. If you live with anyone else and you do not wish to enslave them, it will be in general easier to let said person know so you will not have to hide it from them, making sure he/she promises not to reveal it to anyone else without your permission. Depending on your personal situation, it may be wise to have a confident; if you have to be away from home unexpectedly, you may be able to have your slavegirls serve the confident in your place as so they do not grow bored.

In order to prevent others from finding out, there are several possible measures you can take. Unless you command them to the contrary or there is an emergency, no slavegirl will venture outside, so unless they are carried outside your home, you do not have to worry about them going missing (except losing them in your house, if it’s large enough). Also, in most cases slavegirls will hide themselves from others in your house that they do not know if they know of their presence to the best of their ability. One measure you can take is to be a recluse or partial recluse. Keep your curtains drawn and doors closed. However, this measure may not be effective unless you are rich enough that people would understand being a recluse and/or live in a place outside of your hometown. Please note that your slavegirls will not mind if you lock them in a room for the purpose of hiding them from prying eyes, especially if they have company to service locked in with them, but do remember you can’t lock anyone away forever without feeding them.

Slavegirls, by default, will call you “Master” or “Mistress” (depending on your gender) at all times. We recommend commanding your slavegirls to use your real name when others that do not know your secret are present. The easiest way to handle this is to tell them to use your name when others are present except you or other slavegirls you have inducted. If you allow someone to learn your secret, you can command your slavegirls that it is safe to call you “Master” or “Mistress” when they are present as well. This is not included in the enslavement process as research indicates that some consumers do not wish for their slavegirls to use their real names at any time.

If your slavegirls are around college age and there is a college or university nearby, you can set up the guise of hosting your own dorm. If anyone comes to ask for a room that you do not wish to have as a slavegirl, say you are currently full and expect to be full for the foreseeable future. This works best for college girls induced on the Light setting, as they will actually be able to attend the college, further reinforcing the illusion. For older slaves, you can set up the guise of a boarding house or duplex.

These are only suggestions. You may (and in some cases must) come up with your own way of protecting your secret.

IX. Damage Control

After a long period of time, such as several years, it is possible that the effects of the reprogramming will begin to wear off. If this should occur to one of your slavegirls, simply re-perform the operations for the initial enslavement. Make sure the setting is the same as the initial enslavement to minimize lasing damage to your slavegirl.

If the fact you own a harem leaks out, we suggest using the included induction pistol on those who know but were not supposed to. When fired (remember to check the safety and especially remember to check which direction it is facing), it launches a beam that will instantly reprogram whoever it hits with the slave mindset according to the setting on the dial on the side. Note that enslavement using the pistol will cause irreversible brain damage, so we suggest you do not use it to induct harem members. You are responsible for covering up your secret if it is exposed.

X. Disclaimer

Twisted Minds Limited will take no responsibility for any consequences you may face as a result of using our product, legal or otherwise, and if you attempt to force it on us, we reserve the right to go all “corrupt businessman” on your ass.

XI. Conclusion

With diligent care, your hypnotized slavegirl harem will give you care pleasure for the rest of your life. By handling their needs to be dominated, they will handle your needs. It’s like hiring a maid, only these girls don’t demand pay and will stay with you forever.

On behalf of everyone here at Twisted Minds Limited, we again thank you for reading this instruction booklet and using this Do-It-Yourself Harem Kit, and we hope you will continue to do business with us in the future.