The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do Me a Favor

Copyright © 2004 by Jafar and Viviane

Chapter One: Every Good Girl Deserves Favor

“So this is how the other half lives.”

Jessica paused in her task of navigating the little Civic through the gathering gloom of the tree-lined street and glanced at the petite blonde in the passenger seat. “What was that, Meg?” she asked.

Meagan gestured toward the manicured gardens and million dollar real estate that lurked in the twilight beyond the window. “I said, this is a pretty upscale neighborhood. Your boss must be doing really well.”

“So I hear,”Jessica shrugged. “But he’s not hosting the party; the house belongs to one of the board members, Ingrid Dietleifsen. You know, the socialite? The company Christmas party is apparently a big deal; everyone at the office has been talking about it since I started.”

“Well, you’ve only been working at Reilly for a week,” Megan said with a smile.

“I know,” Jessica grimaced. “God, I hate starting a new job. I never know where anything is and it always takes me ages to make any friends.” She reached over and gave her friend’s hand a squeeze. “Thanks for coming with me, Meg. I really didn’t want to spend an evening at a party where I don’t know anyone. I wasn’t going to go anyway, but what with being a new employee and all… Besides, Sandy practically shanghaied me.”

“Who’s Sandy?”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “The office manager; picture a Care Bear on amphetamines. She just went on and on, that it’s an ANNUAL TRADITION and LOADS of FUN. And there’ll be COMPETITIONS and PRIZES. And... I think they might have a fun check at the door before you can go at the end of the night, and if you haven’t met your quota of fun, you’re not let out.”

“Oh, she can’t be that bad, surely?” Meagan grinned.

“You just wait; I think she’s organizing some of the festivities. Anyway, thanks.”

“Anytime,” Meagan said. “Since Peter was born, we haven’t had much chance to go out; well, not to anything formal, anyway. I think Cliff can survive teething troubles and changing diapers for a few hours. I’m just happy I still fit in this dress.” She smoothed the white satin of her gown over stomach and hips. “I didn’t think I’d ever get my figure back after the pregnancy”.

Jessica snorted. “Meg, you’ve never looked better; motherhood suits you. At least you’ve got a white dress; my wardrobe doesn’t exactly run to Christmas colors. I hate theme parties.” She looked down worriedly at the red chiffon, which was already beginning to crease in the confines of the small car. “You don’t think it’s too… well…”

“Revealing? Aggressive? Trashy?” Megan volunteered with a grin. “Relax, you look great, and the red suits you.”

Jessica craned her neck to catch her reflection in the rearview mirror. She studied her makeup with critical blue eyes and brushed wayward strand of long brown hair back into place. “Shit,” she muttered, “I think I should have worn my hair up.”

From the corner of her eye, she could see Megan’s lips purse in disapproval of her language. “You look fine; just watch the road and get us there alive, okay?”

Returning her attention to the world outside the windshield, Jessica squinted through the gloom. “You’d think all this money would be able to buy a few streetlights,” she muttered. “What’s that house number?”

Megan removed the elegantly engraved card from its equally impressive envelope and scanned the invitation:

Ms. Jessica Sucrerie and friend

Please join us to share the spirit of the season at the Reilly Industries Christmas Gathering …

She looked up. “Christmas Gathering? Isn’t that rather un-PC? I mean, shouldn’t it be Holiday Gathering or something less denominational? That’s pretty insensitive, if you ask me.”

Jessica shrugged. “I thought so too, but I’m not going to point out these things to the powers that be; not after only a few days on the job. Tell you what, when I’m running the company I’ll change the name of the annual tradition.” She slowed down as a pair of immense ornate iron gates loomed into view and peered at the burnished brass number in the glare of the headlights. “It’s 509, right?”

“That’s it,” Megan confirmed, looking past the gates at a gravel driveway that wound past ancient oaks towards an impressive house.

Sighing, Jessica turned into the driveway. “Well, let’s get this over with.”

* * *

Pausing on the steps that led up to the front door, Jessica glared at the rear of the Civic as the valet drove it away to park amid the Mercedes, BMWs and limos. She was certain the little bastard had been smirking as he drove off. She sighed. Just a few hours; enough to make her presence felt and then she and Meg could make some excuse to leave.

“JESSICA!” a voice squealed in unfeigned delight.

She jumped in surprise. Sandy was at the door; in a revealing gown cut from Christmas patterned satin and accessorized with bows she looked like a gift-wrapped Barbie doll. Jessica had to grudgingly admit that the lithe blonde certainly had the figure to pull it off, even though she must be in her late forties.

“Oh, I’m SO GLAD you could MAKE it!” the festive office manager gushed, while Meagan blinked at her in bemusement. “And WHO is your LOVELY date, Jessica?”

For an instant, Jessica thought she saw a wicked glint in Sandy’s eyes. Terrific, she thought, now she probably thinks I’m a lesbian or something. Meagan came to the rescue, stepping forward to offer her hand.

“Meagan Colby,” she said smiling. “Jessica’s still putting down roots here and was stuck for a date, so she was kind enough to invite me. We’re old friends from college.”

“That’s WONDERFUL,” Sandy bubbled, her long fingers capturing Megan’s hand while her eyes swept across the pretty blonde’s body, lingering on the sparkling wedding ring for the briefest instant. “I’m SURE you’ll have a LOVELY time!”

“OH! I ALMOST forgot,” Sandy said. She released Megan’s hand and turned to a small table in the foyer. While Jessica and Megan exchanged amused glances, Sandy opened a briefcase and rummaged inside. She turned, holding up a sparkling necklace in each hand. “Here, we have PARTY FAVORS for EVERYONE!”

Jessica looked skeptically at the necklace. A short string of small silver cube beads, each engraved with a red or green letter; it looked like something a child would make. She kept from rolling her eyes at the woman’s enthusiasm. “What does it say?”

“Oh... that’s for you to FIND OUT!” Sandy nodded authoritatively. “Oh, you FIRST!” With surprising speed she stepped next to Meagan and laid the necklace across her throat. Megan flinched involuntarily but held still while Sandy, humming a Christmas jingle, fumbled with the clasp.

Meagan suppressed a smile. “What does mine say?” she asked Jessica.

Jessica leaned toward her friend’s neck, but couldn’t make out the letters. “Hold still,” she said.

Meagan didn’t move – she just stood, looking a little surprised.

Jessica blinked a couple times, but still couldn’t make any sense of the letters. She could see them easily enough close up, but they did not seem to resolve into meaningful words. “I think it’s a kind of puzzle,” she said, stepping back.

“OH, they’re just part of a little GAME!” Sandy squealed as she fastened the second string of cubes around Jessica’s neck. “AND there’re some WONDERFUL prizes!” The clasp snapped closed and Jessica’s vision seemed to blur for a instant.

She shook her head and blinked. Sandy stepped back and surveyed the pair with a mischievous grin. “Now, you girls go and have some FUN!”

“Okay…,” Meagan said dazedly.

Sandy looked towards the door. “EUGENE!” she shrieked in delight and brushed past Jessica and Meagan to greet the new arrivals. Jessica glanced at Meagan, who was looking towards the hallway, from which they could hear music and muffled conversation.

“Meagan, are you all right?” she asked.

“Yes ... I’m fine ... never better.”

“You’re sure?”

“Of course I’m sure,” Meagan replied with a smile. “Come on, let’s go and have some of this fun I keep hearing about.”

“I think I need a drink first,” Jessica said, without much enthusiasm. “There must be punch bowl around her somewhere.”

As they started down the hall, in the direction of what sounded like a merry old time, Jessica had the nagging feeling that she’d forgotten something; something important, though she couldn’t for the life of her think what it could be. A couple approaching in the hallway shook her from her reverie and she struggled to recall the man’s name. Mark something, wasn’t it; from Accounting?

“Hello, Jessica,” Mark said with a smile. “Glad you could make it.” He gestured vaguely at the striking woman in a green silk at his elbow. “This is Rachael, my wife.” Jessica and Meagan smiled and nodded their greeting to Rachael. She glowered back at them; the party favor about her neck seemed almost to glow in the dim light of the hallway.

Unsure what she had done to warrant such antagonism, Jessica was momentarily lost for words. She was about to ask Mark where the bar was, when he suddenly leaned in uncomfortably close, leered at her cleavage, and fingered her necklace. Before she could come up with something to put him in his place, he leaned back again, grinned, and asked in a conversational tone, “You give good head?”

“Ohgod, I’ll suck your cock ‘til your ears pop!” Jessica blurted with a smile. Oops; where had THAT come from?!

Meagan gaped at her, wide-eyed. “Jess, what…,” she began, hoping that this was some kind of crude office banter.

“God!” Rachael scowled. “You slut! Come on, Mark. Let’s not wallow with such people.”

“Just a minute,” he said, unzipping. He grinned at Megan, who was blushing scarlet in shock, and jerked his head in the direction of the merriment. “Why don’t you go and join the party, sugar tits,” he suggested. To Jessica’s amazement, Meagan smiled and nodded, turned, and practically ran down the hallway towards the party. Jessica stared at Mark. How did he…? The motion at his crotch caught her attention again. Mark jerked his head meaningfully.

Jessica looked surprised for a moment, and then sank to her knees. Normally she would never… For a coworker; in front of his screechy wife; at a crowded party... He hasn’t even bought me dinner, she thought.

She pulled out his penis and licked up its hardening length, then smiled up at him. “You... want me to... ?” She left the blank for him to fill in.

“MARK?!”

“Go ahead, suck it, Jessica!”

Jessica looked at Rachael and, with a smile of triumph, took him into her mouth.

Still wondering why she was doing this.

“Mark?! How can you DO this?! What has she got that I don’t have?! She can’t compare to these!” She untied her dress straps and pulled the top front down.

Jessica looked up, cock in mouth. Rachael had some pretty nice boobs, actually. Large, but still pert.

“Oh... I’m sure... Jessica’s... are very nice... too,” Mark said, a bit distracted by Jessica’s mouth and tongue. “Show... show them to her... Jessica.”

Jessica slid off his cock and looked up. “Are you crazy?” she frowned. “I’m not some slut. I don’t go around flashing my breasts!”

“You just... suck cock, don’t you?”

“Mm-hmm,” she smiled sweetly. Mark pushed her face back to his crotch, where she went happily back to work.

“Mark! I can’t believe you! Right here IN FRONT of me, no less!” his wife harped.

“Well, baby, YOU’RE showing your tits...”

Mark came disappointingly quickly after that. Jessica looked up and showed him his spunk on her tongue, then swallowed with a smile. She had purposely let a little dribble down her chin.

“I ... I think my ears just popped...,” he sighed while his red-faced, topless wife glared at Jessica.

“Bitch,” Jessica gloated to the other woman. She scooped the rest of Mark’s cum off her chin and licked her finger clean. “I think I’d better catch up with Meg. Nice to see you, Mark,” she smiled.

* * *

The main salon held a throng of partygoers and the press of people made navigating the floor difficult. After a few brief hellos and introductions, Jessica finally spotted Meagan on the fringes of the crowd, near the french doors. Steven from Purchasing was standing beside her friend, which was not that unusual. They were both surveying the party, which was not that unusual. What was unusual was that his erection was poking out his pants, and Meagan—conservative, married Meagan—was discreetly stroking it!

“Uh... Meagan?”

“Yes, Jessica?”

“You, uh ... are you okay?”

“Yes. Just watching the party.”

“I, uh, see you’ve met Steven.” Steven smiled and gave a little wave to his coworker as his cock continued to be discreetly pumped.

Meagan looked at him a moment. “Oh, yes. Mr. Forrester came over and introduced himself to me. We’ve been just .. talking about... things.”

Jessica stole a glance at Steven’s crotch. Megan’s wedding ring sparkled on her left hand as she continued the handjob. Jessica realized her mouth was watering.

“Jessica, Jessica,” Andrew from Client Relations came up, pulling Kerry from Accounting by the hand. Kerry seemed to keep trying to lean back over as she skipped along behind him. “I want you two to swap favors.”

The... favors. The party favors! They had something to do with Meagan’s strange behavior, pulling on Steven’s cock. She didn’t think Meagan had ever pulled any other cock than her husband’s.

It probably also had something to do with Jessica sucking Mark off just now. That was a bit unlike her.

Andrew stepped in uncomfortably close and unclasped Jessica’s necklace.

“Wait, let me see it!” Jessica stopped him. This held a clue!

But... her eyes couldn’t quite make out the words for some reason.

She looked up at Andrew. “What... does it say?”

Andrew grinned like the proverbial canary’s cat. “’Head Girl’. And I bet you give great head, don’t you?”

“Y-yeah ... suck your ... toenails out your ... penis ....”

“Yeah,” he nodded. “And I want Kerry to blow me right now.” The woman was down on her knees already. Andrew reached down, removed Kerry’s necklace and fastened Jessica’s around her neck. As she began patting around his crotch, he stood back up and reached the necklace out towards Jessica.

“Wait! Wait! Let me see it.” She was able to focus on each letter individually, but couldn’t put them together into any words. “What... what does it say?”

Andrew grinned and nodded. “’Hot Dog’”

He fastened it on her.

Jessica whimpered. Then... in her red chiffon dress... sank down onto her hands and knees. “Ohgod...,” she moaned as her shoulders sank toward the floor and she arched her ass into the air.

“And this doggie’s in heat, isn’t she,” Andrew smirked as Kerry’s head began to bob on his rod.

“Ohgod, yes,” Jessica moaned and arched her ass higher. “Put... put something inside me... please!”

Obligingly, Andrew sat on the floor and let Kerry continue at his cock while he pulled Jessica’s white satin panties down to her knees and off. There was a noticeable wet spot on them by now.

“Pleeeeease put something in me.”

Andrew touched his fingers near Jessica’s opening, teasing her. “Bark for me....”

“Ohgod! Arf, arf! Arf!”

“That’s my girl,” Andrew slid his fingers into her, eliciting a thankful gasp, then continued pumping them.

He came all over the inside of his girlfriend’s mouth a few minutes later while Jessica was still whining and whimpering, not yet climaxed.

“Arf,” Jessica began as Andrew unfastened her necklace. “I mean, uhm... I don’t ....” He fastened her old party favor back on, and Jessica stood up. “Andrew, normally I don’t... uhm, you know... bark.”

“It was quite sexy,” he nodded. Kerry was already sinking back down on hands and knees, ass rising higher than shoulders of its own accord.

“Would you like me to…?” Jessica patted his crotch.

“I’m blown out for just a little while. But maybe I’ll catch up with you later.”

“See you then.” She quickly scooped up her fallen panties and, after a moment’s indecision, stuffed them into her small evening bag. She could always put them on in the ladies room.

Jessica stepped back toward Meagan, and then stopped as she realized that Steven was now standing behind her friend. Meagan looked like an anxious valkyrie adorning the prow of Steven’s ship, nervous that someone might take her hiked up skirt in back and the panties at her knees as a sign of marital infidelity. It wasn’t. She just really needed some right now, and this good gentleman was kind enough to discreetly part her thighs and stuff her with his cock.

Cliff would understand.

Or, actually, he wouldn’t. But she really, really needed sex right now. And Cliff didn’t have to find out. As long as she could talk Jessica into not mentioning it.

“Ehr, Meagan…” Jessica started to inquire.

“Yes?” the pretty blonde cut her off as she slightly swayed, Steven’s hips bumping her butt at a slow pace from behind.

“Is Steven, ehr…”

“No. He’s not.”

“He’s not, uhm... you know, because it LOOKS like he’s, well...”

“No, not at all. He’s doing nothing of the kind. Whatever would make you THINK such things, Jessica?” Her pursed lips showed what she thought of that silliness.

“Oh! Monsieur!” Sandy jiggled up in a high-heeled maid’s outfit, chastizing Peter, who reached out to pinch her rump. “You should not PLAY with such things if you do not intend to feeneesh zeem off!” With a cutely flounced “hmmph!", she finished flittering up to Jessica and Meagan. “Bonjour, ladies!”

Sandy had handed out the little beaded necklaces—if anyone would know something about them, she would, Jessica reasoned. “Sandy, these necklaces—they do something to us, don’t they?”

“Oui! Mais oui, madame!”

“They... make us do what they say, or become what they say, or something, don’t they?”

“Oh, madame, that is for ME to KNOW and for YOU to FIND OUT!” she bounced with a pursed accent.

Jessica rolled her eyes at her enthusiastic, flouncy coworker.

Sandy leaned in toward Jessica’s chest, and then leaned back with a smile. “And you, madame? DO you give good head?”

Jessica’s eyes grew wide as she felt…

She swallowed hard.

Meagan was standing there, her hips swaying to Steven’s slow rhythm, watching Jessica.

And all Jessica could think to do now was....

She sank to her knees in front of her perky coworker, and then pressed her face to Sandy’s pantied crotch. A gasp, “OhGOD,” leaked out of her as she pulled the panties to the side, then... licked the top of Sandy’s slit.

Sandy shivered.

Ohgod! Jessica needed to make her shiver like that again! She began licking and flicking until—

“Up, up, madame,” Sandy told her.

“But ... I give good head,” Jessica explained to her.

“Oh! I could not DISAGREE, madame! But stand up, up. I have ANOZER gift for you.”

Jessica stood.

Sandy turned toward Meagan. The prim blonde wife and mother was still holding firmly that no-one would put together the fact that she had stepped out of her panties a few minutes ago, with her slowly back-thrusting hip wriggles toward Steven, who just HAPPENED to be standing behind her, his hips no more than a pecker’s length from hers, his pelvis just HAPPENING to be doing a counterpoint rhythm to hers – no-one would put all THAT together to conclude that she was being unfaithful.

Especially since she was Meagan Colby. Meagan Colby would NEVER be unfaithful.

“For your second favor, madame, you receive ‘Deliveries in zee Rear’.” Steven slowed his rhythm while Sandy removed the previous favor and fastened a new necklace around Meagan’s neck.

Meagan had her lips pursed when Sandy stepped back from her.

“Meagan? Are you okay?” Jessica could tell from her posture that she had just clenched her butt cheeks.

“Y-yes. I’m ... I’m fine.” She began rolling her hips over Steven’s hips, and he met her rhythm with a grin.

“Are you sure? You look…”

“I said—I said I was fine, Jessica.”

“And for you, madame,” Sandy put her pinkie to the corner of her mouth. “Hmm ... what would be appropriate for zee madame? Hmm?”

“Sandy,” Jessica lowered her voice, “Just tell me ... who – what—is happening? How are they making us do these things?”

“Hmm, for the madame that... makes fun of my ‘perkiness’... what would be... zee appropriate favor?” She rummaged in her apron pocket, producing a handful of the sinister favors.

“Who gave these to you? Where did they come from? We need to figure out—”

Sandy decided on a necklace that she felt was fitting up and, with the ease of long practice, flicked one end of it around her coworker’s neck. With a metallic click the favor sought out the other end and snapped shut. Sandy neatly caught Jessica’s old favor as it spontaneously unfastened itself from around her neck.

“Oh, madame! I sink we ‘av found ze true you,” Sandy smiled as she stepped back and dropped the handful of favors back into her apron pocket.

“Ohhhh... GOD!” Jessica’s face lit up with a smile. “Whose idea WAS these necklaces? Because it’s a GOOD IDEA!” She nodded in confirmation to no-one in particular.

Steven chuckled. Meagan stared at her friend.

“Jessica... your hair just turned....”

“BLONDE!” Jessica enthused. “I KNOW!”

“It... looks good.”

“And THESE!” Jessica cupped her boobs through her red chiffon dress. “God! THESE got BIGGER, DIDN’T they?” she asked in a toy blonde voice.

“I, uh ... I wouldn’t know.” The size of Jessica’s breasts really wasn’t an appropriate topic for conversation.

“No, really!” Jessica pulled her straps down, then the front of her dress. “THESE got BIGGER! They’re BLONDE-BIG! And HAPPY!”

“Jessica, you’re not making sense. And... cover up. That’s no way for a lady to act.” Meagan looked over her shoulder at Steven and reached down toward their hips. “Steve ... honey ... here. Use this hole instead. Let me... yes, slide in here in—OOH! GOD! YES!”

Jessica giggled at her friend’s raw appreciation of getting her sphincter speared.

“Do blonde pussies always RUN like this? I feel as juicy as a freshly-peeled PEACH! Just dripping all OVER the place here!”

“For God’s SAKE, Jessica. CONTROL yourself!”

I know what YOU’RE doing!” Jessica giggled and pointed. “YOU’RE getting your HEINIE stuffed!”

Meagan stiffened a little and halted her own pelvis. “No, I’m not. I would do no such thing.”

“Yes you are!”

Steven’s own hip movement enticed Meagan’s to start their slow roll again. “I would... NEVER... do anything... like that...”

Jessica stepped to the front of her friend, sandwiching her with Steven, and reached down toward her ass.

“Jessica, don’t—don’t TOUCH me down there—that’s my ASS—it’s not—”

“Meagan, I can FEEL him sliding in and out your BUTTHOLE!” Jessica was enjoying rubbing her blonde breasts on the front of her prim friend’s chest.

“No ... no, he’s not ...,” Meagan breathed, the anal stimulation starting to make her feel like a leaf on the wind, but she needed to keep up appearances. “Jessica! What are you doing?! You’re getting JUICES all over my dress!”

“And YOU’RE getting your ASS pumped!” With a giggle, Jessica stepped around with Steven, trying to find a good vantage point. “I wanna SEE, Stevie!”

“Lean forward,” Steven instructed his heinie highness.

“But—she can’t... see this, Steven. I have to keep it a secret from—”

“Bend over, girl, or I’ll take my business elsewhere.”

“No, please…” Meagan bent.

“Meagan, I can SEE his PECKER! (giggle) It’s sliding right IN and OUT of you! Your ASS!”

“No... (sigh) ... no, it’s not.”

“Yes! It IS!”

“Okay... it is. But you can’t tell Cliff about this. Please, Jessica ....”

To Be Continued