The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do Me a Favor

Copyright © 2004 by Jafar and Viviane

Chapter Two: Fortune Favors the Blonde

Jessica’s inspection of her friend’s infidelity was interrupted as an elderly, well-dressed man stepped up behind her and placed a friendly hand on her ass. She wiggled appreciatively and favored him with sunny smile.

Steven stiffened and stopped mid-piston, evoking a whimper of protest from Meagan. “Good evening, Sir,” he said, attempting to disengage, while Meagan clenched her sphincter to brake his departing dick.

“Good evening, Steven. No, no; don’t stop on my account. Just making the rounds; pressing the flesh, so to speak. Enjoying the party?”

“Very much,” Steven replied with a grin. “R&D has certainly pulled out all the stops this year.” He smacked Meagan on the asscheek as she squirmed against him. “Stop that!”

“And who is your charming companion?”

“A friend of Jessica’s, Sir; Meagan, um… something-or-other. Meagan, this is Dr. David Reilly, CEO of Reilly Industries.”

Meagan’s effort to achieve a gracious introduction floundered as a well-timed thrust from Steven transformed her “Pleased to meet you” into a startled squeak.

Reilly smiled. “Ah, not staff then. Well, make sure she’s on the cleanup list. It wouldn’t do to have the details of our little soiree in the public domain, now would it?”

“I think Sandy’s on top of it, Sir.”

“Excellent. Well, I won’t keep you, though I am going to deprive you of this young lady’s company, for a while.” He patted Jessica’s ass again, evoking an approving giggle. “This way, my dear,” he said, steering the bubbling blonde through the press of partygoers to a secluded parlor off the main salon.

“Please take a seat,” he gestured toward the sofa, and smiled as Jessica flopped inelegantly onto the furniture, her unfettered breasts bouncing happily. Reilly sat and regarded her with a slightly amused expression.

“We haven’t been properly introduced, Jessica. I was in Europe when you were hired. David Reilly; I’m your boss.” He smiled again.

Jessica was having difficulty concentrating, distracted as she was by her current state of blondeness. She had crossed her legs to achieve a semblance of decorum in the presence of—who did he said he was? But the act of squeezing her thighs together had proved so delightful that she just HAD to do it again… and again. She smiled vacantly at Reilly, who looked at her expectantly.

Did he say ‘boss’?

And here I am with my titties just hanging out for EVERYONE to see. He must think I’m SUCH a slut. She rolled her eyes at her thoughtlessness and for the dress’ straps.

“Hi,” she chirped. “I’m sorry; I don’t USUALLY show my boobies to everyone. It must be a wardrobe mal—malfa—problem.I’ll just put these puppies away...” The attempt to stuff her expanded décolleté back into the dress proved only marginally successful.

Jessica held out her hand in greeting, happy to be once again suitably attired for a formal occasion. “I’m SO happy to MEET you, Mr. Reilly,” she said, as he took her hand in his. “Please, call me...,” She paused; Jessica sounded so formal and stodgy, though she usually disliked having her name shortened. “Call me Jessie,” she decided with a toss of blonde hair.

“Thank you, Jessie. And you must call me David. If there is anything that you need while at Reilly, my door is always open.” Reilly smiled and produced a business card from a silver card case.

“Thank you, Davy,” she cooed, opening her small evening bag to put the card away. “This is going to be so much FUN! I know I’ll be a great asstit… um, asset to the company.”

The overstuffed bag popped open, spilling a pair of damp white satin panties onto the sofa. Reilly raised an eyebrow. Jessica looked at the crumpled satin, puzzled. Did I bring spare panties?, she wondered. She squeezed her thighs together experimentally. Eyes widened in belated comprehension.

“Oh fuck!” She snatched the offending undergarment and crammed it hastily back into the handbag.

Reilly watched, amused, then leaned forward and assumed a serious expression. “You’re heading up the Illinois accounts, aren’t you?”

Eager to change the subject, Jessica nodded. “Yes, I’m the account exec—exic—girl,” she finished lamely.

He gave an exaggerated frown. “Oh dear. Hmmm. Oh, goodness, no,” Reilly steepled his fingers and looked concerned.

“What!?” Jessica asked, alarmed. Shit, she thought, is he mad ‘cause he saw my titties? Or ‘cause I put them away?

“Well,” Reilly began, “I’m not sure that this is going to work out. You see, Illinois is a very important area, and we need to be certain that we have the right person for the job. We need someone decisive, intelligent, able to analyze and respond to a constantly changing market. And, to be brutally honest, you hardly appear up to it.”

Jessica’s heart sank. “But... but... I got the job,” she stammered. “I’m qua—qual—I can do it!”

He shrugged. “Frankly, I see little evidence of that. You don’t appear to be any more than a top-heavy blonde bimbo, barely able to construct a coherent sentence.”

Jessica jumped up from the sofa, the better to stamp her foot petulantly. “I CAN too… um, speak properly!” She pouted, thrust out her chest and cupped her breasts in presentation. “And these AREN’T my normal titties, they got all big when my hair went blonde.” She squeezed the breasts for emphasis, sending a wave of pleasure rippling through her that derailed her train of thought. The action proved too much for the strained dress and the magnificent pair made a break for it. “Whoopsie!” she giggled.

Reilly waited patiently while Jessica tried to restrain her breasts. The effort of kneading and squeezing them back into the dress left her with happy nipples poking lewdly through the scarlet fabric, and eyes glazed with pleasure. He cleared his throat, and with effort she focused on him.

“You say your hair went blonde,” he prompted, with a smile.

“Yes,” Jessica said dreamily. She moved a hand up her ample chest to her throat, to finger the favor. “This... did something to me, didn’t it? It made me a horny blonde bimbo. How… can it do that?”

“Oh, come now, Jessie. It’s just a party favor; a trinket to lend atmosphere to the gathering. Surely so trivial a bauble couldn’t have that kind of effect?”

Jessica continued to caress a nipple while the other hand slid down to her waist. “But... I WAS a brunette before,” she said with a frown. She hitched up the skirts of her dress, exposing shaven pussy lips, crowned with a neatly trimmed token of bleach-blonde fur. “See,” she sighed triumphantly, reaching down to frame her mound in presentation, fingers slick in the wetness that coated her inner thighs. “Brunette.”

Reilly shook his head. “I suggest that you take a closer look, my dear. It certainly looks like blonde cunt to me.”

“But—but—” the former brunette stammered, gazing down between her legs in shock. She flopped down onto the sofa, legs spread wide as she searched desperately for a sign of dark hair between them. “This can’t... Ooooh!” she moaned, when her questing fingers encountered her overheated sex and slipped easily into the sopping hole.

“Oh FUCK, that feels good.” She looked up to see Reilly smiling down at her as she desperately fucked herself, a telltale bulge growing in his impeccably tailored trousers, and raised a leg over an arm of the sofa to spread herself even wider.

Reilly stepped back to enjoy the show as he removed his jacket. “You know, Jessie,” he said thoughtfully, “We may have a position at the company for you, after all.”

She giggled. “Oh Davy, just get that hard cock in me and I’ll do any position you want.”

Reilly chuckled indulgently. “You see, these little get-togethers are something of a tradition at Reilly. We like to get acquainted with the new hires and renew past friendships. I think that it brings the company closer together.”

Jessica stared hungrily at the bulge in Reilly’s under-shorts as he stepped out of his trousers and laid them neatly on a chair.

“Of course,” he continued, “It’s a lot of work organizing these affairs and I don’t like to run anyone ragged. So, every year we elect a new mistress of ceremonies to oversee the festivities for the next twelve months. Sandy has done a magnificent job this past year and, though we’re sorry to see her go, it is time to pass on the torch.” He patted the top of a sturdy-looking occasional table. “Just sit that pretty ass right here.”

Jessica leapt up eagerly from the sofa and pulled the red dress off. Naked, but for her strappy red heels, she perched on the edge of the table, one hand rolling an erect nipple between her fingers, the other still happily busy between her legs.

Reilly dropped his shorts, exposing a modestly-sized erection.

Jessica gasped, a puddle of juices forming beneath her on the polished mahogany. She couldn’t think, but then... blondes didn’t need to think anyway, she reasoned. With her big hooters and hot pussy, she could have any man she wanted. And if they enjoyed fucking her, they’d give her things. She didn’t need an education or a good job, just the skills to keep men interested in unloading into her; she could fuck her way up the corporate ladder.

Reilly was saying something, but Jessica was too caught up in her stunning realization to hear. She lay back on the table, legs spread wide in encouragement.

“There’s a fair amount of competition this year,” Reilly continued. “But I think you may have what it takes.” He stepped between her legs and ran the head of his cock up and down her glistening slit. Jessica shivered and moaned. “Of course,” he continued, “There is a selection process. But, if you’re agreeable, we’ll enter you...,” he thrust into the steaming hole that had become Jessica’s world. She gasped in surprise and delight, and gripped the sides of the table to steady herself. “...As a candidate,” Reilly continued. “And see if you make the grade. Otherwise,” he said, pounding mercilessly into the horny blonde, “I’m sure we can find something for you to do around the office.”

Her universe narrowed to the furnace inside her, the slap of Reilly against her clit, the aching need in her nipples. She locked her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her, harder against her. Words tumbled out of her without thought, a current of need and encouragement. She dimly heard herself swearing to be his office slut, his blonde fucktoy, anything he wanted. He was saying something again, something important; she tried to focus past the pleasure.

“And, that’s the proposal. What do you say, Jessicunt?”

With that the orgasm overtook her, thundering through as her back arched against the unyielding table, scarlet nails gouging the polished wood. She felt him stiffen and groan his release, his seed spurting inside her as she spasmed around him. “OH GOD, FUCK, YES, YES, YES, YES!!” she screamed, pulling him hard against her, legs a band of steel around his waist, the red heels digging into his ass. He unloaded pulse after pulse into her as she shook and twitched.

She lay on the table, eyes closed, hot with his seed. She dimly felt Reilly disentangle himself and step away, and then she drifted off into bliss.

* * *

The murmur of a voice brought her back. She lay, eyes closed, too spent to move as the voice gained focus.

“...good response. Yes, I do think she’s in with a chance. Go ahead and add her to the ballot. Oh, and now that she’s a candidate, make sure she’s put through her paces. Best we find out about any problems sooner rather than later.”

There came a muffled murmur in response. It sounded like a Frenchwomen with her mouth full.

A chuckle. “Yes, you were quite the prude when you started, weren’t you? But, it didn’t take you long to pick up all those nasty little skills they don’t teach at Harvard Business School, did it? Hmm, there’s a thought... Schedule a meeting with the Dean of that august institution for next week; I think we may be able to do some business there. All done?”

“Oui, monsieur, all clean. I will take care of zee new girl.”

“Excellent. And Sandy?”

“Oui, monsieur?”

“You’ve done a good job this year, better than most. I’ll see to it that you’re well taken care of.”

“Merci, monsieur; merci beaucoup.”

The rustle of skirts against the table prompted Jessica to open her eyes. Sandy’s smiling face hovered over her. “I am SO glad that you are enjoying zee party, madame,” she enthused. “But, ze night is young and we ‘av SO much to do, you cannot sleep now.”

Jessica tried to speak, but most of the neurons in her brain were still randomly firing. “...fucked,” was all she managed.

“Oh, at ze very LEAST!” said Sandy, with a chuckle. She slipped a pair of fingers into the gooey mess between the sated blonde’s legs, and licked them thoughtfully. “But, ze men, they do not like ze ‘sloppy seconds’, so we will ‘av to clean you up. But first...” She reached behind Jessica’s head and unclipped the pair of Christmas bauble earrings from her ears.

“Oh, ‘ow SWEET,” she said, tossing them into a potted plant. “Zis will suit you better, I think,” she said, fastening a stud earring the in the shape of a silver cube to Jessica’s right ear.

“Bien écouter. Zer are a few rules zat you must…” She broke off as Jessica began giggling. “What is it now?”

“You talk so FUNNY!” Jessica hiccupped between giggles.

Sandy sighed and reached down to grasp the favor around Jessica’s neck. At her touch, the clasp snapped open and Jessica felt the warm, fuzzy blondness leave her, like an angora sweater pulled suddenly over her head. The rush of cognitive ability made her head spin.

For a second, she wanted to scream, but the moment passed, leaving a puzzling indifference. Jessica frowned. She was almost certain that she should be furious at the fact that she was lying naked on a table with her boss’ spunk oozing out of her. That WAS something to be upset about, wasn’t it? She wasn’t sure. It did seem a bit… usual. Best not to jump to conclusions, after all she’d only been with the company a week.

“Pay attention!” Sandy snapped.

Jessica blinked at her, unsure. She had thought to say something, to ask Sandy about the peculiar circumstances in which she found herself in and why they seemed to not bother her as much as she was sure they should. But, Sandy’s command held a curious compulsion. She resolved to raise the question again later, and gave the office manager her undivided attention.

“First, get dressed; ze panties too, if you can find zem. Zen, go to the buffet and get something to eat. I must attend to anozer matter, but I will return soon.”

“But first...,” she turned to look about the room. “Where IS zat creature? ‘Ere, puss, puss! Zey never come when zey are called.”

Jessica struggled to raise herself on her elbows, the motion causing semen to ooze out of her onto the table. She frowned, aware that something was not quite right, but unable to pinpoint the exact problem. And what WAS that silly bitch taking about?

“Zer you are, you wicked thing,” Sandy said fondly. Jessica stared. Was that Jenny, from the 2nd floor reception? The tall brunette was naked, save for the favor around her neck, her pubic hair a curly black triangle between tanned thighs. Sandy stroked her back and Jenny arched against her hand, a purring sound issued from deep within her throat. Her hair seemed longer too, Jessica realized an ebony mane that fell to the small of her back. Sandy reached up to scratch behind Jenny’s ears, and the tall girl closed brilliant green eyes, mewing with pleasure.

“I ‘av a treat for you, little pussycat,” Sandy said with a smile. “Someone ‘as spilt cream ‘ere. Be a good little kitty and lick it up.”

Jessica stared, fascinated as Jenny walked towards her, every movement confident, feline. Her heart hammered; surely she wasn’t going to... The cat-girl sank gracefully to her knees between Jessica’s still spread legs. She searched the woman’s face for a sign of intelligence, but found none in the alien green eyes.

“Jenny, you don’t have to…” she began. Sandy walked behind her and placed her hand on Jessica’s shoulders, forcing her back down on the table.

“Shhh, let ‘er do what does,” she admonished, sliding a hand down to caress a breast. Jessica squirmed and struggled against Sandy’s hands. “Let me go,” she pleaded, half-heartedly.

“Oh? You want to watch? Very well.” She pulled Jessica upright against her, leaning her back against her own breasts. She slipped her arms around Jessica’s woman’s waist and teased the underside of her breasts. Jessica looked down to see Jenny sniffing delicately around her right ankle, and realized with a start that she could read the favor around the transformed woman’s neck, “Sex Kitten”.

“Hey, I can read it!” She exclaimed, as Jenny’s pink tongue delicately probed the area around the shoe’s ankle strap, before licking up toward Jessica’s knee. “Ooh, that tickles,” she giggled. “Go away! Shoo!” She closed her legs suddenly, locking one ankle over the other and almost kicking Jenny in the process. Startled, the girl jumped backward with a hiss.

“No, no,” Sandy chided, “Don’t be nasty to ze poor pussy!” She cupped Jessica’s breasts in each hand and pinched the nipples hard. “Open wide and say, ‘Aaah’”

“Aaaahhh!” Jessica moaned as she thrust her breasts against Sandy’s hands, legs spreading of their own volition. Sandy brought her mouth close to her ear and teased the mysterious earring with her tongue. “Ze slut can’t keep ‘er legs together anyway, hmm?”

Jessica’s eyes flew open at the touch of Jenny’s tongue against her thigh as the sexy cat-girl cleaned semen and pussy juices from her skin. “Oh, no, no,” she moaned as the tongue moved ever closer to the cream-filled heart of her. The first lick up her slit arched her back against Sandy, Jenny’s tongue a maddening pleasure between her legs as the girl carefully probed for her precious cream. Jessica cried out and reached for the girl’s head, pulling her hard against her clit, while the tongue lapped Reilly’s cum from her. “Oh god,” she moaned, “I’m not a…, I don’t...”

“Shhh,” Sandy hissed in her ear. “If zis is ze worst zat ‘appens to you tonight, I will be most surprised. Better to relax and enjoy yourself, non?” She nibbled on Jessica’s earlobe, teasing the earring, as the brunette shivered and twitched under the cat-creature’s ministrations. Jenny wriggled her head out of Jessica’s grip and pushed her tongue deep into her, searching for the last scraps. Jessica cried out and bucked her hips hard against the girl throwing her to the floor as another orgasm claimed her. The cat-girl rolled gracefully to her feet and looked at Jessica reproachfully. As she drifted off into unconsciousness, Jessica heard Sandy’s voice. “Tsk; at least she will be quiet while we finish. Here, puss, puss....”

* * *

She awoke suddenly, the sharp slap of smelling salts clearing her head. Sandy stood over her waving an ampoule under her nose. “Cut it out!” Jessica said irritably, batting her hand away. Sandy raised an eyebrow and tossed Jessica’s dress to her.

“Now,” she said. “You will do as I said; go to ze buffet, I will return shortly.”