The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do Me a Favor

Copyright © 2004 by Jafar and Viviane

Chapter 3: All Those in Favor

The main salon of the house thronged with partygoers, none of whom Jessica recognized. She suddenly had the strangest feeling that she had somehow taken a wrong turn and wandered into an entirely different party. Dismayed, she peered at the sea of faces hoping for a glimpse of Meagan, or anyone familiar.

I didn’t think the company was this big, she wondered. There must be some clients or vendors here too.

She made her way gingerly through the crowd, mumbling apologies when the press of bodies brought her too close to a knot of revelers. Curious eyes watched her progress; people she had never seen before smiled knowingly or nodded in greeting. The frank looks, amused grins and barely heard snatches of conversation lent the crowd an altogether sinister air. Jessica suddenly felt very alone.

Dammit, she thought, angry at Megan’s desertion, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Where the hell is she?

The crowd oozed around her, obscuring the brief trail she had made; cutting off her escape and leaving her adrift in a sea of strangers. Well-dressed, predatory men leered; undressing her with their eyes. Preternaturally beautiful women regarded her with amused contempt. Her heart pounded; the air seemed hot and thick. The horde, sensing weakness, crept closer. She drew in a ragged breath as the room seemed to spin around her.

“Jessica!”

Jessica looked wildly around, and jumped as a hand tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to find her co-worker Tracy smiling at her.

“I thought that was you,” the delicate brunette said. Her expression changed at the sight of Jessica’s pale face and frightened eyes. “Are you okay?”

“I… I think I need to sit down.”

Tracy slipped an arm around Jessica’s waist to support her. “Here lean on me,” she said, patting Jessica’s arm reassuringly. “Alan,” she said loudly in the direction of a heavyset man talking animatedly to a pair of attractive young women. He looked round with a frown, obviously annoyed by the interruption.

“Jessica’s not feeling well; I’m taking her to the parlor. Please get some water and see if you can find Sandy.”

Alan nodded and shrugged apologetically to the girls. As he shouldered his way off into the crowd, the pair fell to whispering and giggling, casting adoring looks after him. Jessica could see their flushed faces, prominent nipples, and the favors clasped about their necks.

“Here we go,” Tracy said, as she steered Jessica through the crowd. “Let me know if you feel faint and we’ll stop; it’s not far.” They cleared the stifling mass of partygoers and entered a large parlor with several comfortable looking chairs. Jessica eased down into a chair and breathed in the cool air gratefully. Tracy looked down at her, concerned.

“Feeling any better?” she asked.

Jessica nodded. “Yes, thanks. Sorry about that; I don’t know what came over me.”

“Have you had anything to eat yet? Champagne on an empty stomach can give you a nasty turn.”

“Actually, I was on my way to the buffet when you saw me.”

Tracy pulled a chair closer and sat down. She flicked her long hair back from her shoulders; the movement set the favor around the throat into a colorful jumble of letters. Jessica eyed the string of plastic cubes apprehensively. Tracy frowned slightly under the scrutiny, then raised a hand to finger the favor and smiled.

“Didn’t you get one?”

“Um, what?” Jessica asked, startled from her attempt to discretely read the favor without leaning indecently close.

“The party favors; didn’t you get one? Sandy was handing them out at the door.”

“Ah… I did have one, but… I think I lost it.”

“Oh, well; I think it’s a bit cheap myself. I mean, it’s not like the boss can’t afford better party gifts than a tacky plastic necklace.”

“Do you mind if I…,” Jessica reached toward the favor.

“You’re welcome to it, if you want,” Tracy shrugged.

Jessica jerked her fingers back as if she’d been burned. “Uh, no. I just want to see what it spells out.”

Tracy frowned. “Spells out? What do you mean?” She raised her chin and leaned forward so that Jessica could read the letters. “What does it say?”

Jessica swallowed and read the favor. “’Open Secret’,” she said. “What does that do?”

“Do what?” Tracy asked perplexed. “It’s just Reilly’s idea of a joke, right?”

“Listen,” Jessica said urgently, grabbing Tracy’s hand. “There’s something going on here. These… things, they’re making us do stuff. They’re forcing us to act in certain ways, to do whatever they say.”

“What do you mean? Jessica, you’re not making any sense.” Tracy backed away from her, attempting to free her hand.

“They’re controlling us! These favors; they’re messing with our minds!”

Tracy looked nervously towards the entrance to the room and started to edge away. “I think I’d better see where Alan has…”

“I’ll prove it! I’ll… uh...,” She paused, trying desperately to think of some way to convince her pretty co-worker that she was telling the truth. “Uh, okay. Tell me a secret!”

Tracy’s attitude changed instantly; the air of imminent panic was replaced with an easy furtive intimacy.

“Well,” She began in a stage whisper that carried to the furthest recesses of the room, “We’ve got this dog, you know; a golden Labrador, called Apollo. He’s a real sweetie. Well, he really likes peanut butter and I’ve wondered that if I spread some on my pussy, maybe he’ll lick it off. The idea really gets me hot, but I’ve never had the courage to actually do it.” She paused, her breathing heavy, face flushed.

“See! That’s what I mean!” Jessica yelped, at once delighted and somewhat repelled.

“What?” Tracy asked, confused. “What are you taking about?”

“You just told me about your sexual fantasy,” Jessica pointed out, “About the… well, about the dog.”

“About wanting to have Apollo lick peanut butter out of my pussy? Jessica, everyone knows that; it’s hardly a secret.”

Jessica stared at her in disbelief. “But, you just told me… I… Don’t you see? It’s making you say these things! Surely you can’t want people to know about such things.”

Tracy shrugged. “I don’t have anything to hide. I’m not ashamed of who I am.”

“But, you can’t just go around telling people things like… like your favorite position…”

“Doggy, with a finger in my ass, or better yet a butt-plug.”

“Uh… Okay, I’m feeling a bit better now,” Jessica said cautiously. She rose and edged toward the door, while Tracy continued happily.

“… while I’m handcuffed to the bedframe, of course; wearing my red spike heels. Alan likes to…”

Jessica made a dash for the door, only to be brought up sharply as it opened. Sandy and an attractive dark-haired man of middle-age entered the room. She took several steps backward and tripped over a footstool.

“Zer, you are,” Sandy scolded. “I told you to wait for me in ze dining room.” She put her hand on her hips in mock indignation.

Tracy stood and walked over to the office manager. “Jessica isn’t feeling too well, Sandy.” She leaned closer and said in a conspiratorial whisper loud enough to make Sandy wince, “I think she might be drunk, or on drugs. Whatever it is, she’s wound pretty tight.”

“Do not worry, madam. We will take good care of er.” Sandy nodded to her companion, “Monsieur Jean will ‘av her well in no time.”

“That’s a relief; she’s starting to creep me out. She thinks we’re all victims of some mind-control conspiracy.” She giggled.

The dark-haired man bent to help Jessica to her feet and seated her on the footstool. He pulled a PDA from his jacket pocket and frowned at it, then turned to Sandy.

“You really should have brought her to me for a fitting,” he scolded, “These regulators aren’t like favors, the effect is far more subtle. If they’re not probably tuned there could be some personality damage, possibly even provoke a psychotic episode.”

He returned his attention to the PDA and pocked at it with a stylus. Jessica felt the tension and anxiety drain out of her to be replaced by a serene complacency.

“There, that’ll do the trick,” he said, pocking the PDA. He held out a hand to Jessica. “Feeling better?”

She smiled up at him. “Yes, I’m fine. Sorry, I don’t think we’ve met?”

He smiled back and reached up to adjust his wire-rimmed spectacles. “Oh, I’m John Owen. We haven’t met before; I spend most of my time down in R&D.”

“Nice to meet you, John,” she said, looking him over with an appraising eye. He was cute.

The door to the parlor reopened and Alan entered, in the process of tucking his shirttail back into his trousers. A distinct order of sweat and sex accompanied him. He finished fastening up and favored the room with a grin. “Hey, everything sorted out?”

John turned and frowned. “Nothing to worry about, Alan; just a little tuning.”

“Great,” he replied, reaching out to pat Sandy on the ass. “How’sabout you load her up with something nice and we let the girls go at it?” He winked at Tracy, “Hey, baby, what’s the secret?”

“I really like Jessica’s tit’s,” Tracy admitted at the top of her voice. “Sometimes when I’m fingering my pussy, I think about girls.”

Alan rolled his eyes. “Y’know John, that’s cute ‘n all, but It really doesn’t do anything for me. I mean, it’s not like she’s going to put out or anything.”

“No-one appreciates art,” John sighed. “Do you have any idea how difficult it is to do something like that? It isn’t just some brute force assault on her sexual outlook, it’s more a…”

“Yeah, yeah, spare me. Look, haven’t you got something with a little more heat?” He stepped behind Sandy, put his arms round her and felt inside her apron pocket. She sighed happily and wigged against his questing fingers. With a grunt of triumph, Alan pulled out a handful of favors.

“Okay,” he said after a few seconds of sorting, “Let’s try this one”. He stepped up to Tracy and unfastened the favor around her neck.

She blinked in confusion, and then gasped. “Oh, my god!” she said, blushing scarlet. “What have I… I don’t know why I said those things. I’m so embarrassed!”

“Nothing we didn’t already know, Trace,” Alan said as he handed the favor to Sandy, and fastened the new one around Tracy’s neck before she could protest.

Tracy twitched once, and then sighed. “You’re right, honey,” she said, “I shouldn’t get so worked up.” She shifted uncomfortably, plucking at her gown.

“What’s wrong, sugartits?” asked Alan, a grin spread across his face.

“Its.. it’s really warm in here,” Tracy said, fanning a hand in front of her.

“Well, I don’t think anyone will mind if you take your dress off,” said Alan, “We’re all friends here.”

“That’s true,” Tracy replied with relief. She unbuttoned her blouse to reveal surprisingly large breasts confined within a white lace bra. She folded the dress neatly and placed it on a side table.

Jessica started towards Tracy, but Alan intercepted her. “Hey, cutie,” he said, “Don’t worry, I’ve got something for you too.”

“What’s she doing?” Jessica asked, concerned. She tried to see past Alan’s bulk to where Tracy had decided that her bra had to go, and stood in white heels and white lace panties, rubbing her freed breasts in relief.

Alan shrugged. “Just getting rid of a few constraints. She’ll be happier that way.” He raised a favor in both hands releasing a waft of body odor in the process that made Jessica gag. He reached out before she could recover and snapped the favor around her neck.

Jessica steeled her against the rush of… what? I don’t feel any different, she thought. Would I even know if I was?. Still, she didn’t feel the urge to jump Alan; he seemed just as repellent as ever. She shoved away from him, nose wrinkling in disgust, and went to Tracy.

The brunette was grinning happily. “I don’t know why I didn’t do this earlier,” she said. “This feels SO much better!” She stretched luxuriously.

Jessica stepped closer and tried to decipher the letters jiggling across her ample chest. Au Natural.

Tracy turned to Alan. “You know, honey; since I’ve gone this far, I might as well take my panties off too. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Go ahead,” Alan said. “The guys have been telling me how you’ve been wiggling your ass around the office. I’m sure they’d like a better look at that sweet puss.”

Tracy rose on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. “You’re the best, lover.” She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down her legs. She stepped out of the panties and kicked her shoes under a sofa. “Oh, that IS nice,” she purred, stretching sensuously.

Alan grinned again. “Why don’t you go and get me a beer, sugar, and when you get back we’ll have some fun.”

Tracy smiled. “Sure. Be right back.” She stepped through the door and disappeared.

Alan turned to John and smirked. “Now that’s one of the good ones; having your bitch walk around buck naked and lovin’ it. I tell you, that one’s gonna be a best seller. When I… What?” He broke off as John shook his head.

“If you’d actually bother to read the R&D memos, you’d know that “Au Natural” isn’t simply a nudist compulsion; it also stimulates dormant sections of the brain to induce an accelerated estrus cycle.”

“What the fuck does that mean?”

John sighed and glanced at his watch. “It means that she’ll go into heat in about two minutes.”

“What, you mean like a dog?”

“Yes, Alan,” John replied, with the patience of a teacher dealing with a particularly dim student, “Somewhat like a dog.”

“Shit, this I gotta see. Hey,” he said pointing at Jessica, who had sat down on a chair and was massaging her ankle to relieve a sudden cramp in her foot. “How come she’s not doing anything?”

John frowned and walked closer to the pretty brunette, and bent down to read the favor. He smiled and turned to Alan, “It’s working just fine; she just hasn’t hit the trigger condition yet.” He turned to Jessica and asked, “Feet hurting?”

“Yes,” she complained, “Must be these new shoes.”

“Well, take them off. I’m sure no-one will mind.”

“Maybe just for a bit,” she conceded, and undid the strappy heels with a sigh of relief.

John beckoned to Sandy, who stepped closer. Jessica frowned at the woman in the French maid outfit. “I don’t like her,” she whispered to John. “I think she did something to me.”

“Oh, surely not,” smiled John, “Sandy has your best interests at heart. She’s just helping you to fulfill your potential. Isn’t that right, Sandy?”

“Mais oui, Monsieur,” Sandy said, smiling at the floor.

John patted Jessica on the arm. “You go with Sandy and get something to eat. Maybe I’ll see you a bit later.”

* * *

The dining room was empty when Jessica arrived, and it seemed that most of the partygoers were less interested in food than other pursuits and the sumptuous array of food had barely been touched. She hadn’t realized exactly how hungry she was.

Jessica fingered the favor and wondered what lay in store for her. She didn’t feel any different. She bent down to try and read the letters in the reflection from a chafing dish lid, but the combination of distorted image and reversed letters stymied her. She looked about for a mirror, but there did not seem to be one handy.

Food first, she thought, then I’ll find a bathroom.

She was piling canapés onto a plate, when Fiona walked in. Tracy had warned Jessica about Fiona the day she started at Reilly. It seemed that she had been the prime candidate for the position that Jessica now held, before the company decided to hire some new blood. Fiona had taken an instant dislike to Jessica and went out of her way to be a tight-assed bitch whenever the two of them had any dealings.

Fiona looked over the laden buffet tables with a disdainful sniff. Tracy had said that she was obsessed with her body, ran marathons and spent most lunch hours at the gym. Jessica could believe it; she was slim and muscular, without an ounce of fat. Without much of a figure either, Jessica reflected. She was dressed in a deep-green gown that barely accentuated her minimal curves, but showed her short auburn hair to good effect.

“Typical,” Fiona snapped, “No consideration. I don’t know why I even bothered showing up.”

“What’s the matter?” Jessica asked, sidling over, and hoping to catch a glimpse of Fiona’s favor.

“Look at this, there’s barely anything that I can eat. You’d think that whoever organized this party might have some consideration for the dietary restrictions of some people.”

“Oh?” Jessica raised an eyebrow. “Lactose intolerant?” she guessed, focusing on the colored beads jiggling around Fiona’s throat. Love Muffin? She frowned, what would that do?

“I’m vegan,” Fiona retorted.

“All the more for me,” Jessica replied, happy to be contributing in some small way to Fiona’s bad mood. She picked up a red and green Christmas cupcake and considered it; it looked like a blood-sugar spike waiting to happen.

Fiona’s eyes widened. She stared at the cupcake as if she’d never seen one before

“Uh… are you going to eat that?” she asked breathlessly.

“What? The cake?” Jessica asked, starting slightly at the predatory fire suddenly burning in the redhead’s eyes.

“Yes, the, uh... I mean, uhm... oh, GIVE ME THAT!” Fiona snatched the cupcake from Jessica’s hand and tried to cram it all in her mouth at once. “Ohgod ... ohgod ... mmm, ohgod that is good!” she mumbled past the soggy wad in her mouth.

“God, Fiona!” Jessica scowled, “Don’t be a pig!”

Jessica stared at Fiona. The athletic redhead’s cheeks bulged as she chewed-swallowed-chewed-swallowed, red and green icing smeared across her face. Fiona closed her eyes and gave a convulsive shudder of pure pleasure. A couple more swallows of the half-chewed cupcake and she could speak. “Oh GOD, those are GOOD!”

Her eyes lit on Jessica’s plate and the assorted canapés and sweets. Jessica took a step back from the hungry eyes.

“Come on, Jessica... give it to me....”

“Fiona! Control yourself, girl!”

“Please! It’s just so GOOD!”

“There’s plenty more over there; get your own!”

“NO! I want your food!”

“You want some of this?” Jessica asked, waving the plate in front of her. Fiona’s head bobbed and weaved in concert, hypnotized by the delectable treats.

“Yes!”

“How bad?”

“REALLY bad!”

“Show me your tits.”

“What?!”

“If you want it so bad, show me your tits, and I’ll give it to you.” Jessica smiled. “I’m just curious how bad you want it, how far you’ll go.”

Fiona chewed her lip, and looked worriedly about the room.

“Okay, no problem.” Jessica lifted a hors d’oeuvre toward her mouth.

The front of Fiona’s gown was down in moments, exposing an almost flat chest. “There! Now give me the food!”

Not believing Fiona would slut herself this way, Jessica picked up a cupcake and held it towards the redhead’s mouth. She halted and pulled back when Fiona reached for it.

“Ah-ah,” Jessica told her. “I get to shove it in.”

Fiona clenched her fists at her sides and impatiently opened her mouth.

The cupcake made a direct impact with the side of her cheek, and then smeared across her mouth and halfway up the other cheek.

Jessica jerked her fingers back from the redhead’s desperate mouth. Fiona’s hands came up and began scraping icing and cake off her cheeks and towards her maw. When all the gnashing and grunting and slurping was done, the redhead looked up at Jessica and pulled up the top of her gown. “God, that was GOOD!”

Jessica looked at her, puzzled. “You look... pudgier.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll have to do a five mile run tomorrow as penance. But it was WORTH IT!”

“No, I mean really, Fiona. You look swollen. Like you’re retaining water or something.”

“Don’t be stupid—food doesn’t turn to fat that quickly.”

“Wait a second.” Jessica picked up four more mortar rounds of sugar from the buffet table.

“Hey, ladies!” said Andy from accounting, as he strolled into the dining room. He looked at Fiona, who was trying to wipe the last traces of icing off her cheeks and into her mouth. “Food fight?” he grinned, “Well, I’m game.”

Jessica smirked and handed him a cupcake. “Take a good look at Fiona, Andy. See her?”

“Yeah...”

“Hey, Fiona, show us some tit.”

Fiona looked up. “Hungh? What?”

“Show us some tit.”

“No,” she slowly shook her head. “Andy’s looking.”

Jessica took two steps back. “Show us some tit, and I’ll throw you a cupcake.”

Andy was treated to tit.

Jessica tossed the cupcake underhanded, and Fiona caught it in her mouth, and brought both hands up to cram it in. After a few moments of gnashing and swallowing, she looked up at Andy and Jessica, icing staining her cheeks green and red.

“Does she look fatter to you?” Jessica asked.

“Um... actually, I think she does,” Andy nodded. “You mean that she... puffs up... that quickly from food?!”

“That’s what it looks like! Hey, Fiona, here’s another one.” Jessica tossed a second cupcake. Fiona caught it, and shoved it in her hole, gulping and swallowing.

“Man,” Andy shook his head, “I’d watch out for that mouth if I were you.”

“Wha’ are you guysh ta’ing avout?” Fiona asked through a mouthful of food.

“Do you have any breath mints?”

“Sure,” said Andy, fishing out a box of tic-tacs.

“Fiona, Fiona, swallow for us, sweetie. Swallow everything down,” Jessica told her.

Fiona’s tongue came out to lap the icing off her cheeks as she swallowed the mouthful. Jessica stepped up to her.

“Okay, okay. Here she is now. Remember how she looks.” She took a breath mint pellet and deposited it in Fiona’s mouth. They both studied her face.

“There! Did you see that?! She actually visibly swelled off a breath mint!”

Andy grinned. “This is wild! I’m going to go get Carl! Fiona’s been busting his ass since started working for her; he has to see this!”

“Jess...ss...ssica?” Fiona asked.

“Yes?”

“Let me have another cupcake.”

“Not yet. I’m going to keep it until Andy and Carl get back.”

“I’ll show you my tits.” She smiled hopefully.

“No, I’m still going to save it for—”

Richard from Purchasing walked in, and proceeded to load a plate with snacks. Fiona dropped the conversation with Jessica for more profitable pleading. “Richard! I’ll show you my tits if you shove a cupcake in my mouth!”

Richard shrugged. “Sure.”

Exposed tits—Fiona seemed to be getting up to a heavy C-cup—were followed by Richard’s fear for his fingers as Fiona crammed the cake into her mouth.

Carl, Fiona’s assistant and doormat, walked in. “Fiona?!”

“Ohgod, Carl,” she panted, still scraping the last of the icing off her cheeks into her mouth. “I just can’t help myself. This food is just SO GOOD!”

“Well, that’s good,” he grinned, “because I just happen to have a cupcake right here! Let’s see that pretty runner’s ass, bitch!”

Fiona spun around and squeezed out of her gown and panties.

Carl was a little disappointed. “That... doesn’t look like a runner’s ass.”

“It probably did four or five cupcakes ago,” Jessica added helpfully.

Fiona’s panties barely fit as she pulled them back up and turned around. “Cupcake! You promised me a cupcake!”

Carl tossed her a cupcake, which she caught and crammed.

After a minute, Carl shrugged; glad to be getting glimpses of the ass he’d lusted after so long, even if it was a bit on the pudgy side nowadays. “Let’s see if you’re a true redhead, Fiona! C’mon! Show me the puss!”

Fiona dropped her skirt to the floor, but couldn’t get her panties down past her widening hips. She pulled them to the side to reveal a thatch of honest auburn.

Carl tossed her another “coochie snack”, which Fiona caught in her mouth. In moments she had swallowed and swelled.

With a grin, Carl dropped his pants, then speared a cupcake with his cock and thrust his hips forward. “Come and get it, you red-headed bitch!”

Fiona sank to all fours and scrambled over to get it. She was starting to be a hefty woman.

“Are you sure you want to get close to... that mouth?” Jessica asked as the redhead slurped cake and icing off Carl’s cock.

When the cupcake was gone, Fiona just kept slurping, and Carl was soon grunting as he added more icing to her stomach.

“That’s... that’s a good cupcake,” he patted the ballooned-out redhead’s head contentedly.

Fiona leaned back, squatting, then plopped down on her fat butt. No-one would never suspect that butt had run a marathon last week.

“Ohgod, that’s good,” Fiona sighed, patting her swollen belly.

Jessica had an evil thought, and grinned. “Fiona, you said you’re vegan, right?”

“Yeah.”

“But vegans don’t swallow.”

“Hungh?”

“Let me see if I’ve got this right: vegetarians should be okay with sperm, since it’s an animal by-product, but doesn’t directly involve the death of the animal. But vegans avoid all animal products, like leather, eggs or milk, right? So, isn’t it against your beliefs to swallow?”

Fiona stared at her a moment. “What’s your point, Jessica?”

Jessica grinned. “Vegans don’t swallow.”

“Oh, fuck you, Jessica. If you’re not going to feed me, then fuck you.” Fiona lay back, spread her hefty legs wide, and called out to the party at large. “Will fuck for food! I’ll fuck for food. Bring me a cupcake, and you can crawl up between this big mama’s thighs!”