The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Special thanks to the wonderful MzNicolette, whose ideas and feedback helped make this story! Thank you!

Do The Twist: Chapter One

Roxanne Danvers had never seen someone go under quite so quickly.

She’d seen plenty of people be tranced in her time. Hell, she’d been the one to trance most of them. But Mr. Erwin of 23 Fairwater Drive was a natural.

His eye-lids drooped slowly down as his head slumped into his chest.

Roxanne slipped the gently swinging pocket-watch back into her handbag with a flick of her wrist.

“Can you hear me, Mr. Erwin?” she asked and gently, quietly stood up.

Better not to make loud noises. They could disrupt a light trance, which would cause Roxanne all manner of problems.

“Yessss....” Mr. Erwin sighed and slid back into the sofa. He was almost completely limp. Like a jelly-fish, Roxanne noted.

“Good,” Roxanne smiled, “Who am I?”

“You’re a worker for the city council,” Mr. Erwin’s drooping eyes twitched once as he tried to remember. Thinking was so hard now. “You came to my door and asked me some questions about the street and then you...there was a light....”

“No.” Roxanne slowly shook her head. “I am your Mistress.”

“You are my Mistress,” the balding man nodded slowly, “You are my mistress and there was a light....from your pen....”

“Yes,” Roxanne whispered as she sat down beside him, “I am your Mistress.”

“You are my Mistress,” he repeated. Then he nodded again.

Roxanne’s hand gently reached out and grasped his chin. “What does that make you?”

“A...” Mr. Erwin’s eyes twitched again as he tried to answer, “....a slave?”

“My slave.” Roxanne let his chin drop and stood up once more.

“Your slave, Mistress,” Mr. Erwin agreed.

“Slave? Where are the keys to your car?” Roxanne asked, slinging her hand-bag over her shoulder.

“In the car, Mistress.”

“Where in the car?”

Sweat dripped steadily from Mr. Erwin’s brow as he answered, “Under the seat.”

“Stupid place to put them,” Roxanne sighed.

“I agree, Mistress. But Elaine insisted,” Erwin gave a long, trembling sigh.

“Your wife?” Roxanne cocked an inquisitive eyebrow.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mr. Erwin managed a weak smile.

“Do you love her, slave?” Roxanne felt a twitch of discomfort at the thought.

“Yes, Mistress,” Mr. Erwin answered, “Very much, Mistress.”

“Slave, listen to me,” Roxanne stepped around behind the sofa and placed her hands on the man’s shoulders, “When you hear the car in the garage start; you will begin to masturbate. As you do, all you will think about is Elaine. How much you love her, how you’d do anything for her. How you’d do anything to keep her.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When you come you’ll remember nothing of what happened here,” Roxanne bit her bottom lip as she watched Mr. Erwin nod dreamily, “But you’ll remember those feelings. When Elaine get’s home, you’ll tell her all about them. Everything you feel about her. Understand? You will not remember me or anything else that just happened.”

“I understand, Mistress.”

“And obey,” Roxanne said quietly as she walked through the house and opened up the side-door to the garage.

“And obey,” Mr. Erwin agreed as he heard the car’s engine begin to roar. His hands sunk to his belt as he thought about just how beautiful Elaine was.

* * *

“This is the most goddamn boring assignment I’ve ever had the misfortune of being a part of,” Agent Susan Deville shook her head as she slipped on her bikini top.

Her body was flat and taut. Moulded into a lean, compact package by years of military training. She’d tied her auburn hair back into a pony-tail the day they’d arrived. With a sigh, she undid the tie and let her hair fall down around her shoulders.

“There. That looks better,” her partner, Candice Tate, smiled reassuringly.

Candice was a statuesque red-head; she was every part what Susan wasn’t. Her full, shapely curves and sleek, dark red hair made her look more like a swim-suit model than a spy. But that was exactly why she was so damn good. In a world full of mad-men and super-villains sometimes looking ordinary was the best defence an operative could have.

“This is fucking stupid.”

“You’re supposed to look like a young woman on holiday,” Candice explained for the fiftieth time that day as she pulled her sandals onto her feet, “Not a government agent pretending to be one.”

“Easy for you to say,” Susan snorted, “You’ve been doing this for years. I’ve been in the infiltration unit, for what, a month?”

“It’s easy.” Candice stood up from the end of her bed and wrapped a towel around herself. “Just don’t force it.”

Susan sighed heavily, then nodded, “Sorry ma’am. Just a little frustrated.”

“Well first off,” Candice smiled, “It happens to all of us. Sometimes a lead comes up empty and we waste time playing around in the sun. Learn to enjoy it. This job will kill you if you don’t.”

“And secondly, ma’am?” Susan asked, nodding appreciatively.

“Don’t call me ‘ma’am’. It’s a dead give-away and I’m only a year older than you are.”

“Sorry,” Susan nodded again, then took in a deep breath, “I guess I’m just a little nervous. When I first started working around here, you were already a legend. That stuff about how you took out Intella-corp.’s robot drones? That was the stuff they taught us about in Subversion-Resistance 101.”

“It’s nothing,” Candice flashed her a pearly-white grin, “Just the job. Speaking of, we need to check out the gym today. See if there’s anything going on down there.”

“You got it, ma’am.” Susan stood up and wrapped her own towel around herself, then slapped an apologetic hand to her forehead, “Sorry...Candice...”

Candice sighed and stepped over to the door of their room. She glanced back, intent on reprimanding Susan for her mistake. Behind the younger agent was a window. Outside it was the beach; framed by an ocean of gently rising waves and dotted with beautiful, oil-slick bodies. From inside the stuffy resort room they shared it looked like heaven.

Candice’s retort died on her lips. Sometimes being a member of the Mind-Crimes Agency had its benefits....

“Let’s go,” She said softly, smiling, “We get this done quick enough, we might be able to fit in some surfing before lunch.”

* * *

The sirens started as soon as Roxanne pulled onto the highway. She glanced into the rear-view mirror. The police car was a large, black SUV. Not standard issue, she realized. Probably a detective. That was bad. She quickly slipped a hand down to her shirt and un-did the first two buttons. On the off chance it was just a routine stop, she might be able to sweet talk her way out of it.

She pulled Mr. Erwin’s sleek, ‘mid-life crisis’ sports car to a gentle stop at the side of the road. Cars whooshed past her. She glanced around. The SUV had stopped directly behind her. The door opened.

She swung her eyes back around and kept them glued to the steering wheel. The way a good, scared, morally up-right citizen would if stopped by the police.

The electric window slid down as she pressed her manicured finger down on the button. She pulled her long, black hair down from the bun she’d tied it in and ruffled it slightly. Her face was a perfectly disguised mask of seduction. She’d done this hundred times, and a hundred times again.

Footsteps clicked and clacked their way over to her window.

“Hiya, handsome,” Roxanne giggled, putting on a breathy, high-pitched voice she’d used to escape a ticket before.

“Hiya, yourself,” the woman outside retorted sardonically.

That voice. Roxanne knew that voice. Her eyes snapped open in realization. Her hand slipped down to the gearbox and she threw it into first. The car engine revved once.

Just once. Then the woman standing outside the window reached inside and jabbed two of her fingers into Roxanne’s neck. Her entire body went limp in the driver’s seat. Her muscles spasmed once and then seized up. Her mouth slurred out a single word; “Alexis....?”

“Good guess, Roxanne,” the woman, Alexis, smiled as she leant inside the window and met Roxanne’s panicked eyes with her own.

She looked almost identical to the last time Roxanne had seen her. Her gentle olive skin and strong, Greek features framed by a tight and tidy cut of auburn hair. Her eyes were a lively, electric blue and her lips were full and red. It seemed the year since they’d last spoke hadn’t dulled her good looks. Or her temperament.

“How are you, Roxanne?” Alexis asked, leaning across the paralysed woman and gently tugging the key free of the ignition.

Roxanne gurgled something unintelligible.

“Oh, right.” Alexis cast the keys over her shoulder. Roxanne caught a glimpse underneath her tailored, black suit; a gun was hanging in a holster at her waist. “You can’t talk. Sorry, it’s these damned nerve pinches that they teach us at the academy.”

“How’s Mr. Erwin, then?” Alexis asked, her lips curling upward into a vicious, predatory smile. “Did you really think no one saw your little stunt? I mean, it was impressive, sure. Small time thief like you breaking into grand theft auto is always fun to see. But did you honestly think the Agency would just forget about you?”

Roxanne groaned and began to gasp for air. Alexis shrugged and stabbed two of her fingers back into the side of her victim’s neck. She hacked and coughed and gasped for air. Her hands, now freed from their paralysis, came up and rubbed her throat. “Are you fucking insane? I couldn’t breathe!”

Alexis chuckled, “Well, that’s a shame. Get out of the car. Now.”

“What the fuck do you want?” Roxanne’s face twisted into a mask of barely restrained fury as she pushed open the car door and stepped outside.

“What?” Alexis threw her hands up mockingly, “An old friend can’t stop by and visit?”

“What’d you want?” Roxanne snapped hoarsely, “Throw me in jail? Good luck. No evidence.”

“Who’s a jury going to believe Roxanne?” Alexis tutted, “But like I said, you’re a smart girl. We can’t throw you in jail. Not just yet.”

Roxanne stopped dead. A look of utter confusion marred her face. “What?”

“I’m not here to arrest you, Roxanne. I’m here to offer you a job.”

“What?” Roxanne shook her head in disbelief, “Are you fucking nuts?”

“Get in the car,” Alexis sighed, gesturing to her SUV, “I’ll explain on the way.”

Roxanne glanced down at the gun hanging from Alexis’ belt. “No way.”

Alexis followed her gaze. “Get in the car and I promise I won’t shoot you.”

“Give me one good reason,” Roxanne said, stepping back. She winced inwardly. It was a stupid, clichéd thing to say, but she couldn’t help herself.

“Susan’s involved. She might be in trouble.” Alexis’ voice became even, steady. Devoid of emotion.

Roxanne opened her mouth. Then shut it just as fast. “Okay. I...okay.”

* * *

Susan couldn’t stop looking at the woman in the red bikini.

She was on the stair-master. Working her slender legs up and down the whirring machine. Sweat clung to her lithe, athletic form in all the right places. She was older than Susan, but not old. Mid thirties, at most, Susan guessed.

Her face was thin and gaunt, but in that pleasant, aristocratic sort of way. Her body was toned and had obviously been kept in shape, but not calloused or rough.

If Susan had to guess, she’d say the woman was a CEO or a politician. Someone who looked presentable, but left the heavy lifting to others.

“You alright?” Candice tapped her on the shoulder.

Susan jerked around, startled. “Yeah. Fine. What’s up?”

“Command,” Candice whispered, then indicated the cell phone in her hand. “They’ve found another of the girls who went missing. Dancing at a titty bar in Wisconsin.”

“Disappeared here?” Susan raised an eyebrow.

“Yep,” Candice nodded. “Came here to celebrate her graduation. High marks, all across the board, particularly maths. Except when the authorities found her shaking her stuff she could barely add anything above ten.”

“Jesus,” Susan sighed as she picked up a dumb-bell and began working it up and down. She tried to look out the window, or at the row of lovely beauties filing out of the sauna, their sun-kissed bodies barely covered by the towels they had tied around themselves.

But her eyes kept swivelling back around to watch the woman in red.

“Yeah.” Candice tapped the cell phone thoughtfully against her chin. “Something’s definitely going on here. Command’s prepping an assault team as we speak.”

“Yeah?” Susan grunted, distracted by both the weight of the dumb-bell and the woman in red.

“Yeah. Listen,” Candice leaned in close and slipped the cell-phone away. “You and Alexis still pissed at each other?”

Susan put the dumb-bell back down. “We haven’t talked. But...no. I don’t think so.”

“Good,” Candice said, pleased. “She’s leading the team. I’ll keep you updated. See anything out of the ordinary around here?”

Susan tore her eyes away from the woman in red and looked up at her partner. “Nope. Not a thing. You heading down to the beach?”

“Sure,” Candice shrugged.

“I’m staying here. Going to work on my legs next, I think.” Susan nodded reassuringly. “Yeah. My legs. Definitely.”

Candice missed the imperceptible gasp of shock Susan gave as her eyes returned to the woman in red. “Sure. I’ll come get you if command updates us. Okay?”

“Cool.” Susan nodded. But she wasn’t listening anymore. She was listening to a different song; deep inside her head.

The woman in red was looking right at her.

Susan stifled a groan as Candice headed outside. Then she stood and walked toward the staring woman.

* * *

“Women have been disappearing,” Alexis explained and thrust a folder into Roxanne’s hands. “Young women. Older women. All of them spent time at this resort.”

“The Hawaiian Twist?” Roxanne tried to hide her disbelief, “I’ve seen their adverts on the T.V.”

“Yeah. So have we.” Alexis pulled the car into a sharp turn and then glanced at the folder in Roxanne’s hands. “Open it.”

Roxanne opened it and began to read off the paper inside. “Hawaiian Twist...owned by media magnate Harold T. Stacker.....who also owns several strip clubs, discos and several television and radio companies....”

“Through several front companies, of course,” Alexis added.

“Alright.” Roxanne snapped the folder shut and slid it into the space between her seat and the door. “What’s this got to do with me?”

“Hold on,” Alexis murmured, then turned the car right. Ahead, a sign loomed:

AIRPORT

3 MINS

“We’ve been tracking Harold Stacker for about a month now. Small things. Women whose grades dropped after going to his nightclubs. Women who quit their jobs after working at his radio enterprises. Patterns.”

“You think it’s mind control?” Roxanne shrugged, “Probably nothing.”

“Yeah,” Alexis sighed, “We couldn’t prove anything. So our funders and suppliers in the CIA wouldn’t let us act. About two days ago the daughter of a mayoral candidate in Iowa went missing at the resort. We sent in Susan and another agent undercover to ascertain her whereabouts.”

The car jumped as it bounced over a speed-bump. A jet’s engines roared overhead.

“And?” Roxanne glanced at Alexis.

“And they couldn’t find anything concrete,” Alexis slapped her hands against the car’s horn in frustration. The car in front of her, driven by a spectacled elderly woman jerked and then sped off, “Goddamn elderly drivers. Anyway, about three hours ago we found one of the girls who went missing at this resort; working as a lap-dancer in a strip-club. Twisteez.”

“Owned by Harold Stacker,” Roxanne nodded, piecing the information together in her mind.

“Yes.” Alexis pulled the car to a neat stop in front of the airport’s front doors. “When questioned she raised some very real concerns about what was going on there. Her mind was practically mush, but she did tell us that she remembered a lot of bright lights...and that her tits hadn’t been a pair of double D’s before going there.”

Roxanne rubbed her temple, “Christ.”

“Yeah. Weird stuff.”

“So? You guys are trained for this,” Roxanne glanced up at the airport doors, “Why do you need me?”

“We’re trained to infiltrate military bases. Mad scientist’s labs. Russian missile silos,” Alexis sighed and slapped her hands against her thighs, “Military mind control. Governmental mind control. That stuff we can handle. Breaking into civilian buildings? Plus mind control? That’s really more your forte.”

“I’m touched,” Roxanne grunted, displeased, “I really am.”

“So you’ll do it?”

“Will I have to...y’know....”

Alexis glanced at Roxanne, and for a second the thief thought she saw genuine pain in the Agent’s eyes, “What happened between you and Susan cost me a good partnership and a better friend. But it did happen between you and her. If you come with us, I’ll try my best to keep you separate.”

Roxanne sighed; her hands were shaking. “Alright. I’ll do it.”

“Good.” Alexis pushed open the car door and stepped outside. “We’d better hurry, the rest of the team will be waiting for us.”

“The rest of the team?” Roxanne glanced at Alexis, annoyed.

Alexis managed a half smile. “Shut up. Get moving.”

“Fuck,” Roxanne groaned and grabbed her handbag. “I better get paid for this.”

* * *

Susan jerked and came against the woman in red’s hand.

“Fuck me,” She moaned, her lips pressed against the woman’s hot, flush throat.

“That’s the idea, darling,” the woman in red smiled and pushed her over onto her back.

“I shouldn’t be doing this,” Susan gasped and gently teased the woman in –well, not in anything anymore- red’s nipple with her tongue.

“Why not, my dear?” The woman paused in her frenzied assault of Susan’s pussy.

“Because I’m....” Susan stopped herself before she said it. Thoughts bounced around her skull. Why was she here? Why was she letting this woman fuck her? And, most importantly, why had she been about to tell her everything about the agency?

“Yes?” The woman smiled down at her and slipped another finger in between her slick, wet thighs. “You’re what?”

“...an agent!” Susan gasped as the finger penetrated her sex. “I’m an agent!”

If the woman was surprised, she didn’t show it. “Really? And what does an agent do?”

“We...nngh....we...” Susan groaned and tried to look anywhere but at the woman’s eyes. Those haunting, hallow eyes.

“Yessss....?” The woman coaxed her, stoking the fire between her legs with her fingertips.

“We stop mind-controllers...” Susan jerked once more as she came. She craned her neck up and planted a gentle row of kisses along the under-side of the woman’s chin.

“Mind controllers? Really?” The woman leaned down and her gaze transfixed Susan once more. “What an absurd idea.”

“It’s not,” Susan slumped back into the sweat stained sheets of the woman in red’s bed. Exhausted, she could do nothing but stare into the twin, empty pools of oil that the woman’s eyes had become.

“Yes it is,” the woman corrected her, “It’s completely absurd. Unbelievable, really.”

“It’s not...” Susan gasped, but her mouth was already starting to go slack. Her eyes were unfocused, but for the longing with which she stared into the woman in red’s hypnotic gaze.

“Of course it is.” The woman smiled as she pressed down on Susan’s shoulders and forced her backwards into the bed.

“...not...” Susan groaned.

“Do you see any mind controllers around here?” The woman smiled.

“...you...” Susan’s eyes widened slightly as realization dawned on her face, “....you’re....”

“Nonsense,” The woman whispered, “I’m not a mind controller and you’re not my slave, understand?”

“...I....” Susan moaned and clutched a hand to her temple. Everything was blurry now. A mix of sharp images that stabbed into her brain and warmth that alleviated the pain flashed through her consciousness.

“I am not a mind controller,” The woman declared, “And you are not my slave, understood?”

“Yes,” Susan replied with sudden clarity. “Understood.”

“Call me Mistress,” The woman struggled not to laugh, “And say it properly.”

“You are not a mind-controller,” Susan said smoothly, her hand dropping to her side, “And I am not your slave, Mistress.”

“Perfect.” The woman relented, pulling back and letting Susan up from the bed. “Now...”

“Yes, Mistress?”

“Fuck off and forget this ever happened.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Susan obeyed.

* * *

“Where’ve you been?” Candice asked as Susan let herself into their shared room overlooking the beach. Her cell phone was clutched in her hand.

“At the gym,” Susan shrugged. Almost as if on cue.

“I checked. You weren’t there.” Candice furrowed her brow in confusion.

“I stopped at the bar to get a drink or two,” Susan said quickly, “Sorry. I just didn’t want you to think I was being unprofessional.”

Candice shrugged, “No harm. No foul. In future, tell me if you plan on going off on your own, though.”

Susan nodded. “You got it.”

Candice sighed heavily and placed her cell phone down on the table-side. “Command called in. You know a woman called Roxanne Danvers?”

Susan raised a single eyebrow and say down on the edge of her bed. She stripped her sandals off and began massaging the soles of her feet. “Yes. We were...together.”

“Right...” Candice nodded, “You guys split on bad terms?”

Susan sighed heavily and glanced around, frustrated, “Fucking awful terms. She drove a wedge between my old partner and I.”

“Interfered with your work?” Candice raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Sort of.”

“How?”

“She was a mind criminal. Expert in trancing people. She used to rob jewellery stores and steal money. Small time. Didn’t hurt her targets, just used her know-how to get ahead in life.” Susan stood up and stretched her arms. “Do we have to talk about this?”

“Pretend it’s important,” Candice said sternly, “What happened between you?”

“My partner, Alexis Forrest, got the idea into her head that Roxanne might be controlling me, or trying to subvert me,” Susan glanced down at her hands. They were shaking. She sighed and tried to steady them. “She was wrong. But by the time I proved it to her she’d made her concerns known at the Agency. I was discredited. Roxanne was arrested and nearly lobotomized.”

“That’s why you requested a re-assignment? Got me as your partner?” Candice cocked an eyebrow.

“Sure,” Susan grunted gruffly.

“So why so mad at Roxanne?”

“She tried to sell me out. Said I was under the control of someone else and that if they’d release her she’d help them free me.”

“Looking out for herself, huh?” Candice remarked thoughtfully, glancing down at her cell phone.

“Only thing she knew how to do,” Susan followed Candice’s gaze to the phone that lay by her side. “Why so curious about my past?”

Candice sighed and leaned forward in her chair. “They’re sending in a team. An assault group.”

“Good.” Susan nodded. “About time.”

“That’s not all,” Candice cut across her and raised a hand to silence her, “This woman, this Roxanne, is being sent in with them as an advisor. Forrest is on the team too. She’s in charge, until they link up with us. Then I’m to take over.”

Susan didn’t say anything at first. Just let out a long, low breath and then glanced down at her hands. They’d stopped shaking. Now they were just slowly opening, then clenching shut again.

“You okay?” Candice asked.

“Son of a bitch!” Susan hissed and then snatched up her towel from the end of her bed. “Motherfucker!”

“Calm down!” Candice barked. “That’s an order.”

“Fuck you,” Susan hissed. “Fuck your orders! Fuck this stupid assignment! Fuck the agency!”

“Wait!” Candice reached out a single hand.

But Susan, inflamed, had already torn open the door and stormed outside.

“Shit!” Candice sighed and kicked the edge of the bed. “Goddamnit!”

* * *

The first member of the team was a younger woman, and definitely not the image that Roxanne had created inside her mind when Alexis had said the word ‘genius’.

She looked to be in her mid twenties. With a mousy, slightly chubby face that was covered by her large, coke-bottle glasses and framed by a thick bush of curly hair.

“Nicole Harley,” The young woman greeted Roxanne, extending her hand, “Computer specialist. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“Likewise,” Roxanne lied as she took the woman’s hand, “You’re a computer specialist?”

Nicole nodded energetically, “Oh yeah, I’m a tech specialist by trade, and a hacker and communication specialist thanks to the Agency’s training. But I can also locate, decrypt and even create subliminal messages and sounds.”

Roxanne pulled her hand away from the young woman’s vice-like grip, “Well, good to meet you, anyway.”

The interior of the plane’s cargo bay was cramped and unfamiliar to Roxanne. Nicole stepped back, with a little ushering from Alexis, and sat on one of the steel benches along the side.

Despite the fact that they were in flight, the plane’s engines could barely be heard.

“Special tech,” Alexis nodded, noticing the way Roxanne was craning her neck to hear better, “Keeps the plane running low-sound so we can sneak in undetected.”

“Cool,” Roxanne admitted, nodding. “Very impressive. Next you’ll tell me it can turn invisible.”

Alexis shrugged, “Not quite. Visibly, at least. On radar though? Completely un-noticeable.”

Roxanne whistled appreciatively.

A woman climbed through the entrance hatch to the cock-pit. She was dressed in a sleek, latex bodysuit from which hung all manner of webbing and equipment; a thick breathing mask hung from her slim neck.

“Roxanne, this is Lieutenant Diane Wilson,” Alexis announced the woman, “She’s our liaison to the CIA.”

“A spy?” Roxanne folded her arms across her chest. Unimpressed. This woman looked more like the sort that James Bond would bed rather than the man himself.

Her hair was tied tightly back to her scalp, but Roxanne could see it was a light, bright blonde. Her face was beautiful; with full, thick lips and sharp, accented features. Her body, suffice to say, was much the same. Round curves that complimented a sleek, sexy figure that was only emphasized by the tightly clinging latex bodysuit.

“Charmed,” Diane’s lips curved upwards into a slight smile. She didn’t extend her hand. “I’ve heard a bit about you, Ms. Danvers. The sort of thing you do.”

“You have much experience with mind controllers, Lt. Wilson?” Roxanne replied coolly.

Diane’s lips twitched slightly. “No.”

“Good,” Roxanne stepped aside as the woman pushed past her and sat down, “It’s my job to keep it that way, as I understand it. So don’t make yourself a liability.”

Diane didn’t respond.

“Bitch,” Roxanne murmured as she turned back to Alexis.

“She’s a good soldier,” Alexis held a warning finger under Roxanne’s chin, “Try not to piss her off, okay?”

“Whatever,” Roxanne sighed.

Behind them, and across from Diane, Nicole was stripping out of her clothes and down to a bikini. Which she was promptly covering up with a latex body-suit exactly like Diane’s.

“Something I missed?” Roxanne eyed the bikini and body-suit combo with a slight air of worry.

Alexis grinned, “Bikini’s for the beach. Body-suit’s for the jump.”

“The jump?” Alexis cocked an eyebrow. “What jump?”

“The air-drop,” Diane intoned dryly from beside them, “You didn’t think we were going to park the plane on Stacker’s drive-way did you?”

“We’re jumping...” Alexis gulped and looked toward the back of the plane; at the large ramp and hatchway they’d entered through, “...out of there?”

“Oh yeah,” Nicole chirped happily. “Your first time?”

Roxanne shuddered at the thought of jumping from such a height. Flying was enough of a worry.

“Yeah.” She gritted her teeth.

“Don’t worry,” Alexis grinned and held up a body-suit that was identical to Diane and Nicole’s. “You’re jumping with me.”

“Great,” Roxanne groaned. “I better be getting paid a shit-load for this.”

* * *

Susan needed something to distract herself. Fast. Anything.

She stormed about in a daze. Pool? Beach? No, too crowded. Bar? Too cliché. Gym? Too recent.

It was then that she saw the sign;

‘Tanning Salon’

Yeah. That’d do nicely.

The lady at the entrance to the tanning salon looked like Paris Hilton on steroids. Or rather, female hormones. Her breasts were titanic. Barely held back by the flimsy fabric of her string bikini.

“Hiya, I’m Daisy!” She giggled as Susan approached, “Care to try our complimentary tanning beds?”

“Sure,” Susan growled.

“I’ll just take your towel,” Daisy smiled and pulled the soft fabric away from Susan and deposited on a nearby bench. “And we can head inside!”

She sounded perpetually happy. Susan wanted nothing more than to drop-kick her out the window.

“Just get me a bed,” Susan sighed as her anger relented. Whatever this girl’s faults were, and lack of brains was surely one of them, it wasn’t her fault that things were happening like they were.

“Sure!” Daisy chirped.

She disappeared through the door. Susan followed.

She almost walked right into the nozzle of the spray bottle Daisy held.

“The fuck?” Susan grunted.

A blast of warmth and wetness splattered across her neck. Daisy pressed the nozzle of the spray bottle down again. The liquid splattered against Susan’s chest.

“Hold still, now!” Daisy clapped her hands together happily, “The oil is the most important part of the process! We have to get a nice, even layer.”

“...oil?” Susan mumbled, suddenly confused. She clapped a hand to her head; just above her eye. Like a woman who’d just realized she’d left the oven on. “What?”

“Yes, silly,” Daisy giggled, “The oil!”

“Yes...” Susan nodded as the pleasant smell of the oil began to waft up to her nose. “Yes. The oil.”

It smelt like heaven. Or at least what Susan thought heaven would smell like. With every sniff, every breath of it that she took in her troubles seemed farther and farther away. She giggled. Such a nice smell.

“Mmmm,” Susan groaned. “Good oil.”

“Isn’t it just!” Daisy nodded as she began to gently rub and massage the golden fluid into Susan’s soft flesh. “Mr. Stacker says it’s got all the mind-numbing, anti-thought goodness that a woman needs!”

“Mmmm,” Susan agreed, nodding her head. Wait, Mr. Stacker? Wasn’t he a bad guy?

“He invented it himself, you see,” Daisy continued. Her hands dropped down to Susan’s breasts and gently tugged the soft fabric out of the way, freeing Susan’s pert tits and aroused nipples, “He’s such a great guy.”

Daisy was right, Susan agreed with a satisfied nod. Mr. Stacker was a great guy. If he invented the oil, then he’d have to be! The oil was so nice, Susan thought absently. It felt so good. Though maybe that was just Daisy’s hands on her breasts that was doing that.

“You’ve got nice tits,” Daisy smiled, “Not as good as mine. But all tits are nice, aren’t they?”

Susan nodded, but then her brow furrowed in confusion, “Tits is a bad word...”

Now it was Daisy’s turn to be confused, “Why?”

“Because it’s demeaning,” Susan slurred her explanation through her loose lips. “It’s....ugly.”

“But tits are beautiful!” Daisy’s hands pulled away, reaching around her own back and tugged the drawstrings of her bikini top free, “See?”

Susan groaned her agreement. Tits were beautiful. Daisy’s in particular. “Tits.”

“Yes?”

“What’s good...” Susan reached out and gently squeezed the bronzed orbs in front of her, “...about your tits...?”

“Well, they’re big!” Daisy gently shook her chest up and down, “Big enough to jiggle! See!”

Susan did see. In fact, it was all she could see. “Mmmm, tits.”

“Come on, babe!” Daisy slapped Susan’s bottom and pointed to the tanning bed off to her right, “Let’s get you in shape!”

The bed glowed with a warm, purple light.

Susan hesitated slightly, “This isn’t....”

“Isn’t what, honey?”

“Isn’t right....” Susan groaned and then glanced around at Daisy, “I’m supposed to stop stuff like this...”

“Like what?” Daisy cocked her head to the side, like a perplexed dog.

“Mind control,” Susan sighed, “My partner and I...stop mind control....”

“Well,” Daisy clapped her hand over her mouth in mock horror, “We’ll have to talk to Mr. Stacker about that! But first let’s get your complimentary tan out of the way!”

Susan nodded in agreement. “Yes.”

Daisy lifted the tanning bed open and shielded her eyes with her free hand. The light was so bright, Susan realized. It seemed to shine from everywhere.

Dripping with both arousal and obedience, Susan climbed inside and let it wash over her.

* * *

Candice buried the IR beacon according to the pre-agreed upon plan. Command had called in again, asking for her to mark the drop zone for the assault team. She’d been more than happy to comply. She’d spent the last thirty minutes staring at the cell phone, willing it to ring and wake her from the nightmare of silence and frustration her questioning of Susan had trapped her in.

She hadn’t seen Susan in at least an hour and she was getting worried.

The beacon glowed faintly under the night sky. It was the size, and shape, of a large golf-ball. She scooped up a handful of sand and covered the beacon’s ridged surface with it. It operated on an infrared frequency, the plane sensor’s would pick it up even if it was buried ten feet down.

“Like, I told you she’d be here!” A girlish voice giggled from behind her. “Didn’t I?”

“That you did, Suzie,” A male voice responded, “That you did.”

Candice paused, her face twisted in confusion. She’d checked the beach three times before starting to bury the beacon. No one had been around. She glanced to her left and saw the main building of the resort glowing with a thousand lights. To her right, a dense expanse of trees.

She slowly stood up and turned around to look behind her.

Three men and one woman stood there, cloaked in darkness.

Two of the men were wearing Speedos. There clearly defined muscles were visible even through the darkness that surrounded them. The third was wearing a neat, tailored suit.

Candice’s hand slipped to her waist. Her gun wasn’t here. She’d left it in the hotel room. Nowhere to carry a pistol in a bikini anyway...

Shit.

The woman stood off to her right. If she could be called that. The giggling, jiggling caricature was less of a woman and more of a sex-doll. A play-thing. She looked like a cartoon character crossed with a porn-star. Candice squinted as she stared at the woman. Despite the ridiculous curves of her body and the tits that looked like they were about to burst out of her bikini, the woman almost looked familiar. Almost.

Something about the woman’s face. Even though Candice could only just make out the fat, juicy lips and the heavily made-up face, something about her looked like....

“Susan!” Candice cried out. “Oh god.”

The man in the suit chuckled. The two men on either side of him stepped forward. Small stun-guns clutched in their hands.

“Like, my name is Suzie! Gawd!” the woman that had been Susan giggled and slapped her thigh playfully, “You’re so stupid sometimes Candice!”

Candice’s breath quickened. “What have you done to her, you son of a bitch!”

“Why,” The man in the suit stepped forward, his hands clutched behind his back, “I’ve perfected her, of course.”

“You motherfucker!” Candice grunted and moved to step forward.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” the man tutted, wagging a finger back and forth, “No sudden movements or my men will shoot.”

Candice stopped dead, her hands raised in surrender. “Bastard.”

“Quite,” the man in the suit smiled. “But enough foreplay, let’s introduce ourselves properly. What is your name, my dear?”

Candice remained quiet.

“Very well,” the man in the suit sighed, then extended his hand for a hand-shake, “I’m Harold Stacker, I’m sure you’re familiar with my work. Your friend is at least, in fact she was quite eager to learn all about it, after my friends here fucked her seven ways from sundown so she’d tell us all about your little beacon.”

Candice swore under her breath, then leapt forward. Hands outstretched in a killing grasp.

The two stun-guns crackled with energy and sent her crashing to the ground.

Her last thought, as the volts of thunder zapped her body and darkness seized her, were of Susan.

* * *

“Drop is a go,” the pilot announced over the loud-speaker. “Get ready.”

Roxanne stood up slowly and pinched at the latex body-suit she wore. “Ugh.”

“Quit whining,” Alexis interjected, “It could be worse.”

“How?”

“I don’t know,” Alexis shrugged as she clipped the two of their harnesses together, “It just could be.”

Roxanne simply sighed.

Alexis pulled her tight against her and grunted. “Get ready.”

Diane and Nicole stood and finalized their preparations.

The back hatch of the plane screeched with a gale-force howl as it opened. The night sky seemed infinitely brighter this high up, Roxanne noted.

“Go! Go! Go!” The pilot cried out. The plane bucked once as it hit an air pocket. Diane threw herself out of the hatch.

A second later and Nicole followed her.

Another second. A single, terrified heartbeat, and it was Alexis and Roxanne’s turn.

Roxanne paused. “Wait...”

Alexis jumped.

They fell together, Roxanne’s scream lost amongst the howling winds, and headed toward the island far below.