The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Do The Twist: Chapter Four

Purple. It was everywhere, really, Nicole realized. Pulsing just beyond her vision, right in front of her eyes, filling every inch of her body with that lovely warm, tingling feeling that she craved so much…

…everywhere.

It was even pulsing inside her throbbing, burning, needy little cunt right now, the screen told her; whispering in her ears with a new voice; a soft, lilting one that stoked the fire growing in her pussy and left her drooling lips slack.

“Isn’t that right, Nikki?” The voice asked suddenly.

She nodded, stupidly, and blinked, “N-n-nikki?”

“Mmmhmm,” The voice grunted in agreement, “Nikki, Nikki, you’re so fine…”

Nikki giggled, then grinned wildly as a wad of spit landed on her heaving right breast.

“Good girl,” The voice cooed, “Don’t you like that song, Nikki?”

“Yessss…” Nikki hissed, she did. She didn’t remember ever hearing the song, but the way the voice had sang that one line had sounded, well, purple. Very purple.

And purple, Nikki knew, was…

…”Good.”

“Yes, indeed, Nikki. Very good.”

She groaned, her eyes sinking back into the dull, glassy orbs that she’d seen reflected in the purple screen so many times, and rubbed her thighs together.

The voice tutted disapprovingly, “Horny, Nikki, hot? Bothered?”

Nikki’s brow creased thoughtfully, frustrated, as she grinded her legs together as best she could, trying to do anything to quench the fire that burned there. She didn’t know what the last word meant, she realized, and giggled, but she knew the other ones. Oh, yes.

“Yesssss…” Nikki moaned, the tang of her slick juices stinging her nostrils as she shifted her weight forward and gently parted her thighs to expose her dripping cunt, “Horny-nikki-hot!”

“Yes…” The voice chuckled, “You are…”

The pretty, shiny bracelets that fit sooo snugly around Nikki’s arms snapped open. She giggled and gurgled and moaned as she rolled forward in the chair.

The purple screen slunk back with a metallic hiss.

Nikki pouted.

Then, as her eyes saw the owner of the voice; a handsome, rippling lab-technician with the most powerful and masculine looking pimple adorning his cheek she’d ever seen in her giggly, slut-brained life, and the cock dangling freely between his bare legs, she smiled dazedly.

“Turn around, nikki,” The man with the cock smiled and pointed over her shoulder, “Knees up on the arm-rests, legs wide.”

She shivered once, sweat clinging to her nipples and dripping steadily down to mix with the pool of spilt arousal that stained the seat of her chair. Her yummy purple, shiny chair.

She slipped up, limber and lithe, and possessed of a sudden, passionate sexuality that oozed from her pores and clung to every little movement she made. She turned and climbed slowly, simply, up onto the arm-rests of the chair, knees spread wide, tits propped up on the back of the chair as she gazed adoringly into the glass surface that reflected her own docile image back at her.

“Computer; de-activate reflection,” The cock murmured against her ear as he slipped into her; filling her dripping cunt with his ridged, rock-hard manhood.

The glass bubbled like fizzing water, then seemed to simply sink away before her eyes. Nikki giggled and moaned and strained to think of anything but the cock insider her as she looked down past her apple-sized tits at the scrummy, yummy dick pumping into her.

“No,” the voice-cock whispered against her soft ear-lobe, “Look.”

She looked. A woman hung suspended from a thick metal bar. Her wrists were chained to either end of the metal spar by a pair of thick, heavy cuffs.

The woman was plain, boring. Nikki pouted, she didn’t like that. Women should be pretty, beautiful. Hot. Nikki realized, for a second, that the woman wasn’t really any different looking to herself.

She had short, serious hair and a scarred, muscular body, but neither of them had the big bust or hot curves of proper women that Nikki had seen attending to the building.

There was, one important, sticky, hard, filling difference, though. Nikki was hot enough to get fucked. To Nikki, that was all the difference in the world.

“Diana – um, Deedee here is undergoing a lot of changes, I hope you can be a friend to her through it all,” the cock-man-voice thrust into her again as he whispered, “A hot, yummy friend who likes sleepovers and eating pussy.”

Nikki giggled. She DID like eating pussy.

“Totally,” She licked her lips at the thought.

* * *

“Ah,” Mr. Stacker smiled softly as the computer console by his desk beeped once.

“Roland Jensen is at the door, Mr. Stacker,” The synthetic female voice cooed.

Stacker waved his hand across the screen and dragged Candi out from under his desk by the hair. She gasped softly and whimpered, his cum still fresh on her chin.

“Shh,” Stacker silenced her with a glare. The bimbo giggled once and fell silent, rocking back and forth on her round, fuck-pillow ass, her tongue flicking out to tend to the treat dripping from her chin.

The door whistled open with a hiss and Stacker looked up, “Ah, Roland—“

There was a woman with him; a woman who had her right hand around his neck and the other down by his waist, holding a tazer that was pointed at-

-Stacker jerked once as the threaded, electrified darts hit him in the chest. “Ungh!”

Elizabeth cast Roland aside with a dry chuckle, stepping over the ruined, drooling, mind-fucked man and hurdling Stacker’s desk, her heels clacking against his arm-rests as she pulled his head in-between her thighs.

Candi giggled. Elizabeth fixed her with a disgusted glare. “You. Out.”

The bimbo pouted, wiggled up onto her purple platform heels and swished her hips out the office door.

Stacker gurgled through the mouthful of drool he was choking back and glared up at the woman sitting on his desk.

He gasped softly, her eyes were...

“Now,” Elizabeth smiled, licking her lips, “Let’s talk about your accounts and holdings, sweetie.”

Stacker gurgled and slurped hungrily on his own bottom lip in response.

* * *

The air crackled with the muffled bark of the guards’ tranquilizer guns. Roxanne swore and pushed through the under-brush, ducking and weaving through the trees, her feet kicking and thudding through branches, dirt and mud as she ran.

“Fuck! Alexis!” She shouted, lungs burning with exertion.

A dart snapped through the air and embedded itself in a tree to her right. She slipped under it and wrenched it from the thick bark with a flip of her wrist and a small grunt.

She ducked, scurrying low to the ground and slipper around another tree, clutching the dripping, purple projectile in her right hand, tight to her chest. Her breaths came in short, hurried gulps.

“Alexis!” She squealed, stamping her foot furiously against the ground.

A dark shadow fell across her from the right. One of the guards stepped around the tree, his dart-pistol pointed directly at her throat. “Say goodnight, bitch.”

Roxanne turned, slowly, her hands still pinned to her chest and slowly brought her eyes up to meet the man’s.

He licked his lips slowly and flexed his wrist to tighten his aim.

Roxanne shot forward, razor fast, and plunged the needle in her hand into his leg. The man grunted, lips trembling, then slackening, then spilling drool all down his shirt as he emitted a delirious, burp of a laugh and pitched backwards.

“Alexis!” Roxanne hissed, ducking out of her hiding place.

“There!” A man cried.

She swore. The other two guards were closer now and their tranquilizer guns hissed and snapped as they opened fire.

She rolled back behind the tree, wincing as she kicked up branches and broken sticks.

The drooling, twitching guard on the ground was still clutching his own pistol. She reached out for it, fingers stretching desperately. A dart whistled through the air in response and sunk into the groaning man’s upper thigh.

His pants were tenting upward around the crotch. Roxanne gave a disgusted sigh and stretched out again, straining and grunting and finally wrenching the tranquilizer pistol free by the barrel.

Thunk! Thunk! Two more darts snapped into the tree-bark and spiralled away harmlessly through the air.

“Alexis! Where the fuck are you?” Roxanne screeched, digging her heels into the ground and drawing back the slide on the tranq-gun.

The two men’s thudding, crackling footsteps were getting closer.

Roxanne braced herself against the tree, slowly dragging herself up its side and standing up, back against it. She took in a deep, shaky breath and then pushed the air from her lungs.

Her heart pounded inside her chest. Painfully, furiously. She swung out from behind the tree, pistol up. Before she realized it she was firing and screaming all at once, her finger tugging wildly on the trigger.

The guard closest to her gave a surprised grunt and ducked back. His partner took two darts to the chest and collapsed in a drooling, mewling heap. His hips started to slowly jerk upward in a perverse, lewd gesture of defiance as Roxanne jerked her aim back to the first guard, thudding three more darts down the length of the tree-bark he’d ducked behind.

“Alexis!” She wailed, fumbling with the slide of the dart-pistol. The gun clacked empty and gave a slight, hissing wheeze as the slide snapped back.

A dart whistled through the air and snapped against the tree she was positioned behind. Something screamed at her to run. She took a stumbling step back and her ankle twisted with a slight pop; pain shot up her left leg as she crashed to the ground.

The first guard stepped out from his hiding place. The gleaming barrel of his gun twisted through the air, tracking Roxanne’s writhing form.

Something sleek and wrapped in black broke through the foliage to the guard’s right and crashed against him. The shot meant for Roxanne’s heaving chest went wide and smacked into the dirt.

“Alexis!” Roxanne grunted, happily this time, relief flooding her face.

Alexis straightened up and then twisted on her heel to address the guard. The man groaned and whirled the gun around once more. Alexis caught his wrist and twisted it up and over her shoulder, smacking the gun free from his hand with a balled up fist and flipping him over her back and straight into the ground with a heavy thud.

Roxanne gasped, slipped back against the ground and whistled through her clenched teeth. “Christ.”

“We need to keep moving, I saw a dock to the south of here on the way in; boats there we could use to get out of this...fucking mess...” Alexis breathed hard, holstering the pistol she’d just taken from the man in her waist-band.

“Well,” she shrugged, “We can get you out at least, I’m going to see what I can do here, see if I can’t find the others and...”

Roxanne nodded slowly, her eyes narrowing as she looked Alexis up and down, then glanced across at the unconscious guard. “I’ve got an idea.”

Alexis raised an eyebrow.

The dart hit her just below her left nipple; jutting from her breast like a swollen; sloshing teat. “What...?”

Roxanne caught her before she hit the ground, and laid her down in the crook of a tree stump. “I’m sorry...”

Alexis groaned, then shivered. Her knees squirmed together fitfully as the dart began to dribble into her; seeping into her brain.

“...but this’ll go easier if you just look into my eyes.”

* * *

Nikki had seriously begun to hate Deedee.

It wasn’t really fair at all. Deedee had been a bad girl with her ugly, stupid haircut and her scars and all her not sucking cock and sleeping all the time, but she’d been given a hot, tight little body first!

It really, really wasn’t fair.

Nikki stared longingly past the four-man, one-woman gangbang that was happening on the floor of the laboratory and slid her index finger along her swollen, dripping pussy.

The tube was sitting there; still spent from when Deedee had slumped out of it in a spray of purple –sweet, yummy purple – bimbojuice and been loaded into one of those yummy, glowy chairs.

It had been slow; Deedee’s tits, which were now a swollen, round, impossibly firm D-cup, had taken almost an hour to form properly. Tingling and bulging and swelling full of the bimbojuice that was being pumped down Deedee’s pouty, pornstar lips and deep down past her round waist.

It had been hot, and sooooo fun, but it also should have been her and through the fog of arousal and slick, finger-pumpy goodness she was currently savouring, that was all she could really think about.

The man fucking Deedee’s curvaceous bubble-butt finished with a jerking cry and Deedee growled contently around the cock buried in her throat.

The man, whose name Nikki couldn’t remember, stood up slowly and gave Deedee’s ass a quick pat.

“Alright, you, you’re next...” He chuckled, stepping over to Nikki’s side. The door to the laboratory swung open behind him.

Nikki’s heart soared and raced, faster than any amount of purple or finger-fucking could have made her, “Really-really?”

He snorted, “Really, bimbo, let’s go.”

He tugged helpfully on her arm and her knees knocked together weakly as she stepped over the whimpering, cock-pinned Deedee and wiggled into the tight, thick-walled tube that was going to give her a better body than Deedee would ever have.

Two men entered through the now open door. The steel surface banged roughly against it’s hinges and Nikki glanced up reflexively at the two guards and the slumped, unconscious figure they were carrying between them.

“Oh! ’lexis?” Nikki giggled.

The man’s finger hovered over the tube’s activation button, he glanced over at the newcomers, “You know her?”

Nikki nodded and giggled and fitted her hands delicately into the tube’s restraints.

The man sighed.

“Out you get bimbo, you’re going with them. The boss’ll want you there for this.”

Nikki’s giggle dyed on her plain, boring old lips. “B-b-b-b—...”

The man tugged her out of the tube and pushed her roughly over to the marching guards and Alexis.

As she stepped gingerly in line with them, too afraid to upset her Masters any further, she could have sworn she saw Deedee giggle.

That bitch.

END ‘CHAPTER FOUR’