The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

What I was doing changed half-way through this story, but I don’t think that hurt the story. It just didn’t help it...

As always, comments to .

Docile

“Ok, Rishi, anyone coming?”

“Nope.”

“Ray?”

“Looks like she’s alone.”

“Ok. Remember: Don’t get to close to the field, and remember that she’ll remember everything, so keep me out of sight.”

Everyone chorused. “Got it.”

The boys knew that if they got caught they’d be in trouble. Worst case, jail: What they were about to do was illegal, after all.

But, as long as no one got hurt...

George entered from the back of the room, and raised the Docility Rod he’d ‘borrowed’ from his families’ farm. He double-checked the settings—50 per cent power, minimum range and dispersal—raised the rod, and pressed the trigger, aiming at Seraphina’s strawberry-blonde hair.

Seraphina paused, leaving aside whatever classwork she’d been working on, and let her head tilt back. George knew the effect of the rod, from accidental experience around the farm, and knew she was feeling a pleasant fog envelop her mind and will.

The rest of the group entered from the front of the room, and moved to be sure to be out of the line of effect.

The plan was to have a little fun, then let her go. There wasn’t a guy in the whole school who didn’t want to see a little more of Seraphina. They were just going to make an opportunity to do so. As long as she never saw George and his rod, they could just say she did it herself. And it wasn’t like they were going to do anything too her: After all, if they got too close, the field would affect them too.

“Hi Seraphina. Could you stand up for us?”

“Sure Paul.” Her voice was distant, a little dreamy, and she stood up slowly.

The rod made animals docile, easy to control. Humans too.

“Why don’t you step away from that desk, where we can see you a little better?”

“Like this?” She moved a few steps.

“Yeah, that’s good...” To George, the one downside of this plan was that he wasn’t going to enjoy the view as much as the others. He had to stay away and hidden. Still...

“What’s going on here?”

The voice was Mr. Rosenstiehl, one of the teachers. And it was behind George.

George released the trigger, and spun around, keeping the rod behind him. “Nothing, Mr. Rosenstiehl. I was just coming in to study.”

“And them?”

“We were just saying hi.”

“That right Seraphina? These boys weren’t bothering you?”

George had turned to look at the rest of the group. Seraphina was shaking off the effects of the rod, and had seen him. Busted, if she wanted to make trouble. Of course, they hadn’t actually done anything yet...

“No, they didn’t bother me. I was just getting ready to leave, and they stopped to say hi.”

Mr. Rosenstiehl surveyed the room, obviously suspicious that something more was about to go on, but without Seraphina complaining, he had nothing as long as George kept the rod out of sight. He kept it tight behind him.

“Ok then.” The teacher left, and the guys relaxed. George turned to thank, and apologize to, Seraphina.

This turned out to be a mistake. “I’ll take that.” She snatched it out of his hands. “That should keep you from trying something like this again.” She scooped up her books and left.

George looked at the rest of the guys. “Dad’s gonna kill me when he hears about this.”

* * *

George had managed to keep his dad from going ballistic. Mostly because his dad didn’t know that he’d ‘lost’ the Docility Rod yet. Ur-cows could be handled without them, usually. Mating season was coming up soon though, and George didn’t relish trying to handle a herd in the midst of that without one.

Ur-cows were a splice of Terran cow DNA into a local herbivore. The result was supposed to be gentle, tame, nutritious, and able to live off the land. They got ‘nutritious’ and ‘able to live off the land’, and they were mostly tame, but ‘gentle’ was another thing entirely.

Of course, it’s hard for anything to be ‘gentle’ when it stands over two meters tall at the shoulder on a small specimen. George had seen pictures of cows: Ur-cows didn’t look much like them. They reminded him more the pictures of a triceratops. Not surprising considering their base local stock: a massive herd beast that was known for trampling any threats to the herd.

Ur-cows had apparently inherited that tendency as well. Which was one of the reasons for the Docility Rod: It helped keep them under control. Explorers to new life-bearing planets often carried them as well, as protection against local wildlife. Use beyond that was limited both by law and cost: They were expensive pieces of equipment.

All the more reason to try to get this one back before his dad found out.

Seraphina had been staying away from the rest of the class during lunch the last few days. Probably because of the incident. Still, it meant that George would have a chance to talk to her alone.

All he had to do was find her.

The school complex was fairly small, but he’d already checked the classrooms, the library, the study lounge, and the bathrooms. (The last after double-checking no one else was in sight.) No luck. She couldn’t have gone far: Class would restart in another ten minutes or so, and she wasn’t the type to hop the walls during lunch.

George was checking the broom closets when he found her, seated and hidden in the back corner of one of the smaller closets, a smile a pure bliss on her face, and the Docility Rod in her hand, pointed at her own head.

A lot of thoughts ran through his head, but George decided he didn’t want to take another chance at getting caught, and this was as good an opportunity as he was likely to get for getting the rod back. He reached down, and took it from her unresisting fingers.

As she let go, the rod turned off, and effects of the field started to fade. George decided he didn’t want to face her questions and left, stuffing the rod in his pack to take home.

* * *

George was doing his chores, making sure the ur-cows had all gone to their milking stations, bringing in feed, and the rest, when Seraphina arrived two days later. A couple of years ago he could have taken a break, let one of his older brothers handle it while he talked to her.

Of course, a couple of years ago, he’d probably have worried that Seraphina had cooties.

“Hi Seraph.” She didn’t like ‘Phina’. “Sorry, I’ve got to finish this up or the ur-cows will kill me, but what brings you out this way?”

George caught a flash of her blush out of the corner of his eye.

“I wanted to talk to you about... whatever it was that you used on me.”

“The Docility Rod.” He pulled it out of the belt-holster he wore while working, and held it up a moment between stations. “Yeah, um, sorry about that. We were just planning on having a little fun. Nothing too far. They couldn’t have touched you anyway, and...” This was probably a slight bending of the truth, but... “we wouldn’t have done anything that you couldn’t explain. That would have gotten us in trouble.”

“Is that what it was. I remember you mentioned you had one on the farm when they came up in class.”

“Yeah.” That’s kinda what had gotten the other guys to come up with the idea, and to pressure him in to it. “It’d be almost impossible to keep the ur-cows in line without it.” He coughed. “Thanks for it back.”

“You seem to be doing ok.”

He shrugged, moving along the line as Seraphina followed. “That’s ‘cause they know they’ll get food and be milked. They want to be here, mostly, and they know the routine. But if I broke the routine... Well, it’d get messy. Soon though, it’ll be mating season, and these females will start to go into heat. Then they get aggressive, and the males, well, they get downright ornery. Dealing with that without the rod... Not something I’d like to try.”

“So you use the rod as a reward, to keep them obeying you.”

“Nope. You use the rod on them when they get ornery, and they get happy and docile while it’s on them. Then they obey you, and you can handle them.”

“So why don’t you use it on them all the time?”

“One, it’s a waste of power. Two, even at maximum dispersion, the rod only handles two or three ur-cows at a time. Three... Well, we do have patches that give a permanent effect, which we use on particularly bad-behaved cows, but it’s just more work to deal with them then. They won’t head anywhere on their own, not even into their stall. They either have to be in the herd or we lead them by hand, everywhere. And they don’t defend themselves: One of the reasons we use ur-cows and not real cows is because ur-cows can handle most of the smaller predators around here, which real cows can’t. An ur-cow under the patch, or in the effect of a rod, won’t do that.”

“So you have some here that are permanently under its effects?”

“Yeah.” He glanced up, and nodded. “Take a look two down. She used to be a really nasty bitch, but the patch made her the gentlest cow here. Still, she’s twice the work of the rest.” George paused, looking at Seraphina a moment, and remembering what had started this conversation. “Don’t worry. I’m sorry I let myself get talked into that, and it won’t happen again. Anyway, now that you know what the effects are, you’d recognize it and could report it. Then we’d be in major trouble. The guys aren’t going to risk that.”

“What if you just put a patch on me? Then it wouldn’t wear off, and I wouldn’t report it.” She teased.

“Yeah, but everyone would notice you acting different, and they’d find the patch. And that... well, that’s a capital offense, if done on purpose. Those patches don’t come off, not after the first minute anyway. The guys might risk a little time in jail, but they aren’t going to risk getting hanged.”

“So what do the ur-cows think of having the rod used on them?”

“Most will just kinda look at you funny when it’s off. Like they aren’t quite sure what happened. A few... Well, there are a few that seem to really like it. You have to be careful, or they start to act up just so you’ll zap-em. And you have to be really careful the first time you fire it on a cow: There’s rare cases where it just fails, or makes them angry. We, well, that’s how my brother Darrel,” That was George’s second-oldest brother, “lost his arm: an ur-cow got out of control, and they tried to use a docility rod to calm it down, and it just went berserk. He was lucky it was just his arm, in the end, and we had to shoot the cow.”

“How about you? Have you ever been zapped?”

He laughed. “Yeap. Along with all of my brothers, and my mom and dad. If you’re working around these beasts and one goes nuts and someone zaps it, sometimes it is kinda hard not to be in range. Either someone tells you what to do, or if you had a good plan for what to do next you’ll keep going. That’s actually how we applied the patch to one of these girls: Dad zapped her and I walked in to the field with the patch and applied it.”

“What... what did it feel like, to you?”

He laughed. ”You felt it. Kinda happy-stupid, and vacant, like you are drifting off on some cloud or something. Completely spaced out.” With a click, the last gate shut and feed started flowing to the last ur-cow. “There, done.”

Seraphina wasn’t looking at him, or the cows. Something seemed interesting in the corner behind George, apparently.

“That’s not what I felt.” There was a flush creeping up her cheeks.

“What did you feel?”

“I... I think I’d be one of those ur-cows that act up just to get zapped. I... It was like I was overwhelmed in pure bliss, and pure happiness. Not really disconnected, or spaced out, just... So much bliss and pleasure that I didn’t care what I was doing.”

“Really? Wow. I um... I guess that explains why you were hidden in a closet with it.”

Her face was definitely redder than her hair. “Yeah... I just... wanted to see what it felt like again.” She looked away again. “That’s kinda why I grabbed it in the first place. And why I didn’t rat you guys out.”

“Um... Well, you must think fast on your feet.”

“Thanks, though I didn’t really think it through...” Her voice faded out, and she shuffled her feet.

George took a good look at her. There was a good reason she had been the target of their abortive attempt: Seraphina was the girl every guy in the class wanted. She wasn’t the bustiest (though she was close), but everything was just right on her: from the blonde hair with hints of red, to the button nose and full lips, all the way down to a rear that made people look forward to gym class. She had a sense of style too: always reserved, never pushing the boundaries like some of the girls who tried to get guys attention, but never quite shapeless either.

Some of the guys called her a tease for that.

Right now... Well, this wasn’t her normal wear. She still wasn’t slutty, and jeans and a t-shirt couldn’t be called anything ‘causal’, but that pair... Were designed to attract attention.

Part of his brain wondered why she would arrive dressed like that for him, in the moment before it shut down completely. “You look... Nice.”

“Thanks. I wasn’t sure what to wear to a farm...” She turned, showing George a profile view of perfection.

His brain rebooted. “You mean a farm that keeps animals.” Her parents were farmers too, after all. Most of the town was, though it was only George’s family that raised livestock. “And I doubt that is what you wear at home, when you are doing chores.”

Once on track, George was no slowpoke himself. Thoughts quickly flickered from ‘she wants something’ to what she might want, and the discussion they were having. “You came to see if you could get the rod back, didn’t you?”

It took a moment for her to answer. “Of course not. Why would I want that? That’s... I just wanted to know about it, that was all.” She hadn’t let him meet her eyes.

“You told me why. The rod feels good to you.” He pulled it out and held it up. “You liked being zapped by this.”

Her eyes tracked the rod. “I do. It feels... I can’t describe it.” She dropped the pretense. “Can I borrow it, please? Just for a few days?”

George shook his head. “No. I can barely believe I was stupid enough to bring it in like I did. At the very least, I would have lost my license to have one of these things for that stunt. And if you got caught with it... Well, we’d probably both be in jail. No, this thing is staying on this farm for now on.” He watched Seraphina deflate, and had a bad idea... “However...”

“Yes?”

If you promise not to tell anyone, I’ll zap you for a while. But I hold the rod, and I get to watch.”

She thought about it, while George tried to keep an evil grin from growing on his face. “You won’t try to touch me?”

“I can’t: If I got close enough to touch you, I’d be inside the effect area myself. Then we’d probably get caught.”

“And no bragging or showing off anything you’ve gotten me to say or do to your friends. If I keep it secret, you keep it secret.”

“Hey, I would be the one in trouble if we got caught, not you. I won’t tell anyone anything, I promise.”

She hesitated yet. George held his breath; she hadn’t put any limits on what he could have her do...

“Ok, zap me.”

“Not here. Come on.” He headed to the back of the barn.

“Why not here?” She resisted.

“Because this is where my dad would look for me. He might walk in on us. But if we go into one of the empty feed-rooms, I’ll be able to hear him coming.”

She followed him to a room in the back. There were some dim glow-lights along the edge of the ceiling, but that was it. George shut the door behind him. “Ready?”

She nodded. He reset the rod down to the ‘safe’ setting he had used before, and zapped her.

For once George was in front of her when Seraphina was hit by the effect field, and got to watch the expression on her face. There was a moment of surprise, despite her knowing what was about to happen, but it was over in a split instant. Then her eyes closed, and her head tilted, just a little. Her face relaxed, despite the goofy smile that grew, and her eyes re-opened as she adjusted to the effect.

“Is that what you wanted, Seraphina?”

She wasn’t non-aware, she could answer. “Mmm. Yes, thanks.”

She had to expect this. “Take off your shirt, Seraph.”

“Ok,” Her eyes were glazed, unfocused. She was wearing a plain white bra. Her shirt she dropped onto the unswept floor.

“The bra too.”

There was little noticeable difference in how her boobs hung without the bra. What did attract George’s eye was the freckle prominent on her left breast. For a moment he reached out, to touch it, but he felt his hand start to enter the effect field and pulled back.

No touching.

He brought himself under control. Even without touching, any of the guys would have killed to be him right now. “Now take off your pants.”

She started to slide them down, then paused. “I’ll have to take off my shoes first.” She stated, dreamy-happy. She sat down, pants around her knees, and removed her shoes. Then she slid the pants the rest of the way off and pushed them aside.

George moved over so that he was looking down at her, getting as close as he could. “...And your panties.” There was a lump in his throat.

There was no complaint. Seraphina just lay back, raised her hips in the air, and removed her panties, tossing them aside absently. Then she relaxed and just lay there, knees bent and flat on her back. “Should I remove my socks?” She murmured, barely audible. George wasn’t sure she was asking him, and kept silent. After a moment, she reached down and removed them. “There. Naked.” She said, to an internal checklist.

George took a moment to walk around her, just taking in the beauty laid out on the floor before him while she contemplated bliss, and possibly the ceiling.

“Spread your legs.” He hadn’t exactly thought to say it, but the words left George’s mouth.

Seraphina’s legs obediently spread wide.

He was standing between them, almost. There was a slight reddish fuzz around her nether lips, but it was wispy and sparse.

Parts of George really wished he could touch her.

“Play with your breasts.” Her hands rose, and started by cupping them towards him. Then they kneaded and pulled, stroking and caressing her perfect orbs.

Her nipples hardened and George watched her pussy start to react.

“Play with yourself.” She slid one hand down, along her side, until it reached her clit. For a moment she teased that between her fingers, as her other hand continued at her breasts.

George spared a glance for her face. What she was doing was starting to penetrate her face, at least. There was the flush of arousal on her cheeks, and her expression showed more than a hint of lust.

But, the biggest difference was that her eyes had found a focus. Him.

It felt like forever before he could tear his own eyes away from that gaze, and back down to her body.

She had both hands in her cunt now, holding her legs apart, massaging not just the slit and clit themselves but the whole area around them, occasionally spreading her hole wide before plunging one finger, or one hand, in.

George could swear it looked like she was offering it to him.

He followed one wet hand back to her face, where she slowly sucked her own juice off her fingers, eyes on him the whole time.

Then her eyes closed and her neck, and back, arched her away from the ground. She gasped, and her eyes opened again, to lock on him just a moment before rolling back in her head. Then she settled back down on the ground and stilled, breathing deeply.

“Are you all done?” He asked.

“Yes,” Seraphina answered, distantly, gazing again at the ceiling, “I’m done.”

George felt a feral smile come to his face. “Good.” And he released the trigger.

It took a moment for the effects of the rod and the orgasm to fade. At first Seraphina just lied there, then she looked over at George and blinked a couple of times, like she was coming awake.

“Oh god.” Suddenly she was trying to cover herself and get up at the same time, as well as looking for her clothes which she had scattered. “You are such a pervert.” She said, getting dressed.

“Maybe, but I didn’t force you do to anything.” He said.

She watched him carefully while she dressed, then left as soon as she was decent.

* * *

Seraphina had avoided him for the next few days. George didn’t push it: He knew he’d humiliated her, but it had simply been a chance too good to pass up. If she never wanted to speak to him again, he understood that. And it hadn’t been like they were best friends before.

She caught up to him at his locker after school on Tuesday. “I see you kept your end of the bargain. No bragging or boasting.”

He shrugged, trying to pretend it was nothing. “As I said: I’m not going to be stupid and get myself in trouble. You had fun, I had fun, that’s it.”

“It looked like you tried to touch me once though.”

“I just... The freckle intrigued me. I wasn’t thinking for a moment, but I remembered as soon as my hand entered the field.”

She nodded, than gave a light laugh. “Yeah, it’s kind of a birth-mark, that freckle. I’ve had it for ages.” She leaned against the locker next to his, and looked across the hall. “So that’s the price? I get bliss, and you get to... ‘have fun’?” It sounded almost rhetorical.

George looked at Seraphina. She wasn’t really watching him, or even the other lockers. There were windows she might be looking through. He stayed silent. There wasn’t anything he could say in his defense.

She sighed, and walked away.

* * *

She arrived just as George finished his chores the next Thursday. She walked into the barn as George was putting away his tools, and started with “Ok. I guess I can live with you ogling me a little.”

“Hmm?”

“If that’s the price, I can pay it. You won’t touch me, or molest me, or blab about me. You can look, but only while you zap me. You make sure I’m dressed before you release the trigger.”

“You want me to use the Docility Rod on you again?”

She rolled her eyes. ”Yes. What did you think I was talking about?”

“I, Uh... I guess it just hadn’t occurred to me that you’d want to do that again. I kinda thought it’d be a one-time thing.”

She glared at him, then wilted. “It won’t be. I... It’s worth almost anything, even humiliating myself for you.”

George found himself torn: On one hand, he didn’t want Seraphina hating him. On the other... He had really enjoyed watching her last time, on several levels, and he didn’t want to give up the opportunity use this power he’d found himself with.

“I... Ok, if that’s what you want. I’ll make sure you are dressed before I release the effect.”

“Good.” She had her ‘brave front’ on again. “Let’s get this over with.” She headed to the storage room they had used last time.

George followed, and shut the door behind him. Seraphina waited in the center of the room, and George decided to ask no more questions: He just brought the rod up and activated it. Her face went through the same sequence as the effect took hold and she blessed out.

Well, he had an open invitation, and it would be a shame to waste it... “Take off all your clothes.”

The sun-dress took only seconds to slip off, and she kicked away her sandals at the same time. The bra and panties took longer, but followed quickly.

George took a moment to admire the angel before him. Even just standing there (especially just standing there...) she looked as sexy as hell, and he forced himself to keep calm.

Still, while she had agreed to his ‘fun’, she hadn’t liked it. Which meant George felt a little guilty about repeating it, or anything similar. “Why are you here?”

He hadn’t meant to say it out loud, but Seraphina answered anyway. “Because I’m addicted.”

“You’re addicted? To being docile?”

“To being zapped by the rod.”

“Are you sure?” It was an inane question, he knew. She wasn’t lying, not in this state.

“Yes. I was addicted before you took the rod back.”

“You were?” Before she could answer, he thought of a real question: “Seraphina, how much did you use the rod when you had it?”

“The first day I didn’t use it until I got home. I wondered if it felt as good as I remembered. I waited until just before crawling into bed, then tried it on myself. The alarm clock woke me, and I released the rod. I left it home when I went to school, but I rushed home to use it that evening. I set my alarm for supper, and again for the next morning. I took the rod with me to school then, and used it between classes until you took it from me.”

“Whoa.” George just stared at her in amazement. She’d stayed under all night? Twice? That... “What did you think of me taking the rod back?”

“I resented you for it, but it was yours. And, I realized that I was addicted, and I thought that if it was out of my hands I and I couldn’t use it I would get over it.”

“And that did not work.”

“No. I talked myself into coming over and trying to seduce it away from you again. I was relieved when you said you’d zap me yourself.”

“And what did you think of me humiliating you?”

“I thought it might be enough to keep me from coming back. That I could tell myself you’d just abuse me, and that it wasn’t worth it. I even talked to you to have you confirm that you would do it again, so I would stay away.”

So that had been what that conversation had been about. Well, obviously, that didn’t work.

Well, since she was answering questions, there was one other thing he’d wondered about... “Why did you focus on me when I told you to masturbate?”

“I like to have a visual to masturbate to. On my own, I’ll take a picture from a magazine or a book, or use one of the posters in my room. Someone I can imagine I’m with. You were the only visible male.” He was the only visible anything in this room, besides concrete walls.

“So you imagined you were having sex with me.”

“Yes.”

Ok, this was twisted... And she had come back, knowing that he would probably have her do something similar again.

He wasn’t in the mood right now. They hadn’t set a time limit, and he’d had enough for the moment. “Ok, get dressed.”

It was worth watching her getting dressed. When she was done, he released the field.

As before, it took Seraphina a moment to come out of the bliss-state. George watched as she blinked a moment, then started to blush a deep red.

“I’d, ah, rather you didn’t ask questions in the future.”

“So you’d rather I’d humiliate you?”

She considered it for a moment. “Yeah... Look, you can have my body, but my mind is my own, ok? At least then, well, it’s over when I walk out.”

“And if I say no? That I want to be able to do anything I want?”

She looked down. “Look, you know I’d come back eventually, no matter what the price was. But... Can you please just let me pretend I have some say in this? I... I’d really prefer to be able to keep my secrets to myself, ok? Some of that stuff... I wouldn’t even put it in a diary.”

“Ok, Seraphina. I’ll let you keep your secrets. Those I don’t already know, that is. I get to play with your body, but not your mind. Deal.” He put out a hand, to shake on it.

She looked down at it a moment, fear in her eyes. “Deal.” She shook. “But I’m not your girlfriend or anything; this stays here. Out there, I am my own person.”

George wasn’t sure if she was stating a condition or trying to convince herself. “Sure. As I said: I tell no-one.”

“Good.” She headed for the door. “I don’t think anyone saw me on the way here. Don’t mention I was here to your parents, ok?”

He smiled and nodded. “Sure.” And she was gone.

* * *

George noticed Seraphina eyeing him a few times over the next week, but at the same time she avoided him in public.

Again, not that this was hard to do: while the school was small enough that clique’s didn’t rule everything, they weren’t really in the same social circles. So, while they normally would have brushed shoulders once or twice a week probably, now they didn’t interact at all, and this wasn’t out of either of their characters.

George did spend time daydreaming about her, what she’d said, and what she looked like without those clothes in the way, but the only difference that gave him over the rest of the guys in the school was that he had some actual data to daydream with. He did wonder when she’d drop by again.

He was sure she’d drop by again.

George had plans for when she did. He was finding it exciting to try to imagine exactly how far she would go under the rod’s control. He couldn’t damage her, people would notice that, but basically anything else he could get her to do was fair game as far as he could see.

And he was discovering that he had a twisted imagination.

* * *

She’d waited a full week, and managed to walk in without George noticing as he finished his chores. He got up from the last of them, turned, and almost jumped to see Seraphina standing right in front of him.

“Hi.” She said, hands behind her.

“Hi.” George replied, getting himself under control. “Back for more, I take it?”

“Yes, please.” She asked, calmly looking straight at him. For her next words, however, she looked away. “Remember: You let me have my thoughts to myself. Have me do whatever you want, but no questions.”

“Right.” George was somewhat uneasy yet, but he wanted to be in control. And he knew that if could keep her from questioning that control, he could stay there.

So he forced his next words to sound indifferent. “Come with me.” He lead the way.

Intentionally he went to a different feed-room this week. They were all the same, but George was enjoying the feeling of knowing she was coming to him for this, not the other way around.

He didn’t wait: He just turned as he entered, and when Seraph entered he zapped her without warning. “Shut the door.” Was his first order, not even waiting for it to take full effect.

She complied anyway, as he expected. After all, she would have shut the door on her own in just a moment.

“Put your clothes in that corner.” He pointed to the corner nearest the door. Bliss on her face, Seraph took off her clothes and placed them on the floor.

George started to turn, then realized that doing so would require him to take the rod off of his subject. Instead he backed up, walking to the cache of toys he’d stuck in another corner where they wouldn’t be immediately visible.

She was too far away, but he wanted to do something... “Kneel.” He waited until she was on her knees. “Stay on your knees. Come over here.”

Seraphina just smiled, and shuffled over towards him on her knees.

He stopped her at about four feet away, the minimum safe distance for the rod at this setting. From the top of his pile of ‘toys’ he took a couple of clothespins, and tossed them to her. “Here. Put them on your nipples.”

She took a few moments at it: First she played with her breasts a little, teasing them. Which surprised George, but since she didn’t seem to be resisting and it was a very... interesting... sight, he let it continue. After a moment he realized what she was doing: getting her nipples to stand up, so the clamps would go on them better.

He grinned as she turned back to face him for her next instruction.

He rolled the next item to her: a narrow-necked bottle that he’d found. Empty, but he’d put the cap back on. He also slid over a small jar of vasaline jelly, just in case she needed it. “Put the bottle in you ass, as far as you can get it. Use the jelly if you need it.”

She tried without the jelly, but quickly stopped and smeared some on the bottle. She couldn’t get it far in, even then, but it did go in and stay.

He rolled her another bottle. “Your cunt this time. And no jelly. Lubricate yourself.”

It took her less than a minute to get wet enough to stick the bottle in. It even went in fairly far when she pushed it, but when she let go it slid back out. It took her a couple of tries to get it to actually stay.

George picked up the last item he’d stashed for today. It was simple: one of the rawhide bones his dogs liked to play with. He’d decided that if he couldn’t touch her, and he couldn’t ask her questions, he was going to see just how much humiliation she was willing to take.

“Hands and knees.” She lowered herself, facing him. The clothespins hung down, and tugged at her breasts, but she kept her eyes on him, as she had while inserting the second bottle.

He lifted the ‘bone’. “Fetch.” He tossed it across the room.

It took her a long time to get it: with the bottles sticking out from her cunt and ass, she had trouble crawling, and she moved gingerly to keep them from falling out, occasionally pushing them back in as she crawled.

George just watched those clear bottles wiggle from between her perfect ass cheeks, and tried to remind himself that he couldn’t touch her.

She dropped the ‘bone’ a where he’d stopped her before, and did her best to push it towards him without using her hands.

He stepped forward to get it, and she backed up, keeping the minimum distance needed. He threw it again.

It got no less arousing the second time, and his erection was getting painful.

He shifted the rod in his hands, his hormones making a decision to do something he’d planned to hold off until another time. “You can stop crawling, but stay on your knees.”

Operating his zipper with only one hand was difficult.

“Fuck yourself with the bottle in your cunt.”

Seraphina went at it with evident pleasure on her face, her eyes switching from George’s face to his exposed cock and back again.

The sight of this girl, the embodiment of innocent perfection to every male at his school, ramming a bottle in and out of her cunt, nipples accented by the surely painful clothespins, acting like a wanton slut was more than George could take, and his dick needed very little encouragement from his hand to spew semen.

Seraphina saw this, and nearly came just from the sight alone.

When they had both settled down, and George had gotten back into his pants, he stepped aside, taking care to not get any of his recent emissions on his shoes. “Lick the floor clean.”

She knelt forward, sticking her ass, still with the bottles in it, high in the air as she scrubbed the floor with her tongue.

George realized this could be a recursive problem, if he let it be.

He had to stop her when she was done, and then had her remove her ‘accessories’ and put her clothes back on.

Seraphina made a face of disgust when the rod’s effects wore of. “You are a sick person, you know that? Where’s a water fountain? Never mind, I’ll find it, just leave me alone...”

George just watched her leave.

* * *

George fully expected Seraph the next Thursday. He even waited around in the barn a little while, just waiting, for her to come.

At the end of half an hour, he relented and headed in.

Perhaps he’d pushed her too far? He had been fairly... Well, brutal. He wouldn’t be surprised if she did decide she never wanted to have anything to do with him again.

She’d avoided him all week, but that was normal.

As for himself... George did wonder at his immediate taste for such brutal treatment. There had been a part of him that had really hoped she was feeling pain, that was getting off on it. And part of the appeal of all this, inside his mind, was the fact that Seraphina always presented such a good-girl image. She didn’t put out, she didn’t act like a slut, nor was she ‘miss goody-two-shoes’ either: She just was nice, and polite, and beautiful.

More than one person he knew would have been shocked that she would even be able to imagine what he’d put her through. And none would have imagined her actually doing them. It just... wasn’t her.

And that power, the power to get her to do something that ‘wasn’t her’, that was also part of the attraction.

He’d had good dreams all week, remembering her, on her knees in front of him...

But maybe if she came back he’d try something a little tamer.

At least she hadn’t reported him yet.

* * *

Seraphina finally showed up again Monday afternoon, at her normal time. George had tried to see if she was avoiding him more than normal at school, but results had been inconclusive. “Back again? I was beginning to think I’d scared you off last time.” He tried to be polite, make it a joke, but it sounded a little flat to George’s ears.

“I’m back, ready for more.” She took a deep breath. “You knew I’d be back, eventually. And you know why.” She sounded angry.

“Sure. I’ve got something you want.” He held up the rod.

Her eyes fastened to it instantly, and her face flushed slightly. “Not want. Need. I wish...”

“Yes?”

“I wish I had been scared away. But I can’t, not for long. I’m back for more of your sick, twisted, games. Let’s get this over with.” She headed toward the row of grain rooms.

George decided to be a mostly nice guy, shrugged, and followed, letting her pick the room this time.

He shut the door behind him carefully, and let her watch as he raised the rod. He even held it for a moment without activating it. She waited.

The relief on her face when he finally pressed the trigger was palpable.

George spent a moment wresting with his conscious, just looking at her. He didn’t have to do anything. He could just turn it off in a moment, if he really wanted to. Let her go.

But that wasn’t what he wanted, or what she was expecting. She’d come fully expecting to be abused and humiliated, and he wanted to. He really wanted to.

Finally he compromised on just having his favorite part. At his direction Seraph stripped and started to finger herself.

There was nothing like watching her face as she came, and knowing that she was imagining it was him getting her off.

* * *

George looked up as a tray was set down across from him at the table. He’d been eating alone recently, mostly by choice.

He looked up to see who the intruder was. It was Seraphina. “What are you doing here?” He asked, without thought.

She slid into the other seat. “I decided I needed to know more about you than just that you like to... Well, you know. You obviously aren’t as bad as I think you are.”

“What makes you say that?”

“You aren’t behind bars.”

George rolled his eyes. “I... I haven’t ever tried any of that stuff with anyone else. Haven’t even hinted at it.”

“So, it’s just for me?”

He nodded.

“What did I do to you to make you want to...?”

George recoiled from the anger in her voice. “Nothing! That’s not... It’s not because of anything you’ve done. It’s... I’m not sure I can explain it myself. There’s something about taking something pure and innocent and perfect, and being able to twist it, put it under my will...” He looked away, unable to say more.

When he finally looked back, Seraph was smiling. “Perfect?” He flushed.

“Heh.” He stammered. “Any guy here would say the same. Most of the girls, for that matter.”

“Not many would say it to my face though. I’m flattered, really.” She looked away, playing with her food for a moment while he recovered. “So, this is really what you want? To... humiliate someone? It has nothing to do with me?”

“Besides that you are the subject? Not really...”

She took a deep breath. “I had wondered if you were just trying to get me to stop coming. Wean me off this. ‘Tough love’ or something like that.”

George couldn’t meet her eyes. “I have thought that might be the effect, on occasion.”

“But it wasn’t what you wanted.“ She clarified.

He just nodded.

“And... It’s not punishment, or anything like that. What you do, that is.”

“No, it’s not.”

“So, all that... stuff... is just what you want to do, and this... situation... is just an opportunity for you to do it without, well...”

“Without getting set to the cops, or something like that. Yeah.” He looked away. “I don’t blame you if you hate me. It’s just... The opportunity is, was, too good to ignore.”

There was a moment of silence between them. “I don’t hate you.”

“What?” He’d almost missed what she’d said, it was so quiet.

“I said, I don’t hate you. I probably would have, had I heard about this before, and I’ll admit I was... upset... about how you used me, but... I understand what it like to have a desire you can’t get rid of.” She aimed a shy smile at him. “That’s how this all started, after all. And, I think you are handling your desires better than I’m handling mine.”

George didn’t know what to say in reply. Before he could decide, Seraphina abruptly pushed away. “Well, thanks. I... just wanted to understand this a little better. Thanks for taking the time to talk with me.”

“Anytime.” He said, to her retreating back.

* * *

Seraphina showed up that afternoon. George heard her come in while he worked, and said hi. She waited for him to finish.

She was standing just inside the entrance when he finished, her hands crossed in front of her, dressed in what looked to be a version of the uniform they’d had to wear in primary school. It was even almost scaled up enough to fit her.

He stopped and stared.

She smiled, and posed. “You like it? I thought I’d try for ‘innocent and pure’...”

“I’m not sure you got ‘pure,’ quite... It’s a little... small... But I like. Thanks.” He retracted his eyes. “What brought this on?”

She shrugged. “Just thought you might enjoy it.” She skipped over to the nearest empty feed storage room.

George really wanted to push it further, but Seraph didn’t seem likely to answer more questions at the moment. “So, are you going to zap me or what?” She pouted, innocently.

He raised the rod, and stopped her attempt at a dance of glee by pressing the button. He was sure it was just for his benefit anyway.

“Can you do a handstand, Seraphina?”

“Of course.” She didn’t move.

“Show me.”

Obediently she bent over and lifted herself into a handstand. “Now, do a split while keeping the handstand, if you can.”

She had trouble with this, but managed, barely. It wasn’t quite a complete legs-spread split, but it was close.

George really wished he could get closer. He wanted to set something on her cunt. Anything.

Instead he forced himself to do no more than circle, taking in the sight before him. It was worth memorizing.

“Ok, back to your feet.” She kept her legs spread, and tucked into a roll, ending up seated spread-legged in front of him.

There was still just a hint of that innocent look she’d assumed for him on her bliss-filled face. “Stay like that, and put one hand inside your panties. Touch yourself.”

She understood, and quickly was enjoying herself immensely to George’s eyes.

“Open your shirt just enough to let one breast out. Play with it with your other hand.”

It didn’t take much coaxing to get a breast out: the shirt was obviously tight, and Seraph’s tit nearly popped out on its own. George was treated to an image of wanton lust; a schoolgirl out of control, fucking herself with abandon on the floor, not even bothering to fully undress.

His pants were tight, and he decided there was no reason not to take care of that himself.

She came as he spurted. Again.

When he had control of himself George ordered his toy to lick up the semen. She obliged, one breast still hanging out in the air.

George wished he could afford to keep pictures.

He brought her out once she had finished and re-closed her shirt. “So, that’s all I need to do to stay dressed?” She asked, blinking away the last of the rod’s effects. “Wear an ‘innocent’ outfit?” She was smiling.

He shrugged. She’d just looked better with it on for a change.

She looked down at herself, or more precisely the wet spot between her legs. “Though this presents its own problems.” She winced, and started the dance of adjusting her bra. “And you don’t get me re-dressed as well this way...” She squirmed a moment longer.

“Sorry about that.” George stood and enjoyed the show.

“It’s ok. And... Thanks.” She blushed, back in full ‘innocent’ mode. “See you later.”

“Later.” He said, to her retreating back.

* * *

“So, who are you taking the to dance?” Seraphina was sprawled against the wall. A few minutes ago she’d been humping a pole stuck in it, but ‘rod time’ was over and she was taking a moment to rest and recover from George’s latest idea.

George was seated himself, not far away. This after-talks had become routine over the last few months. “No one. I haven’t asked anybody.”

“Why not?”

He laughed, slightly. “In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m not exactly on the most popular list at school. I can’t think of any who’d give me the time of day, besides you. And there are plenty of guys in our class for the girls to go after.” There were about 10 more guys than girls in their year group, which is plenty in a fairly small class. A few of the guys had older girlfriends, but the younger classes weren’t much better. George shrugged. “How about you? I’m sure you’ve had plenty of offers. Who’s taking you?”

“I...” She blushed, confusing George. “I haven’t decided yet. I mean, several guys have asked, but...”

“Haven’t heard the offer you wanted?” He grinned, then switched back to serious. “Probably a good thing, actually. I’ve heard some of the locker-room talk of their ‘plans’ for the big night. It’s all just talk, but... There’s going to be a lot of pressure.”

“From the girls as well.” She looked out, eyes past the walls around them. “They expect anyone who hasn’t lost their virginity by then will do it then.” She winced. “Which basically means me. There are a couple other girls who haven’t yet, but...”

George figured he knew which girls they were. One pair would likely stay virgins, if you only counted sex with guys. The others... Well, there are always a few.

“Yeah, there is a obsession with sex, or something.” He paused. “Not that I’m immune...” He gestured around the feed-room he’d converted into a ‘dungeon’. There weren’t any official sex toys around, but there were a lot of ‘interesting’ devices he’d thought up.

“But that’s not the same, really. You wouldn’t pressure a girl into something she wasn’t ready for. You’ve just... taken advantage of a situation. I never said ‘no’, or ‘stop’, or even ‘slow down’.”

George wasn’t about the argue the point.

“Besides, to them it’s just a trophy-point: ‘Score’, than brag about it to all your friends. Sex itself isn’t even the point. Who it is with, or whether they wanted to, that’s all rather irrelevant, really.” She rolled her eyes. “Half of the girls I know can describe in detail their last few times, and have to me. But I’d have to ask to know who the ‘lucky’ guy was. This...” She gestured around the room she was on very intimate terms with, “is different. You never brag about it. It’s for you, and for me. Not because it was ‘expected’ or anything.”

“So you want a guy to take you to the dance because he wants you, not just because he wants to go to the dance with the girl everyone wants.”

“Right.”

“So, who would you like to go to the dance with?”

She almost answered immediately, but hesitated. She looked away. “Actually, I was hoping you’d take me.”

“Me?”

“Yes. I know you won’t pressure me, or force me to do anything. And... I’d like to have some ‘rod time’ that night. I want to enjoy the evening, not treat it as some ‘right of passage.’ I think I could do that with you.”

“What about what everyone will think? You’re the one who wanted to keep this separate from our social lives. So that people wouldn’t think you and me were dating.”

She shrugged. “Let them think what they want. I don’t care anymore: School’s almost done, then we’ll be out. Half of the class is leaving anyway.”

“And you? What are you doing once you are out of here?”

Another long pause. “I’m taking a year off. Just deciding what I want to do next.” Her voice was detached. After a moment she pulled herself back to the present place and time and continued: “How about you?” She got up to stretch.

“My parents are giving me the farm. They’ve been planning on retiring for a while; going to see my brother and sister who moved off-planet, just traveling around for a while. I’m the only one in the family who was ever really interesting in farming, so they waited until I was old enough to take over myself.”

Seraphina turned to face George head-on. “Really? This whole place is going to be yours?”

“Yep.”

“Hmm.” She spent a moment lost in thought. “Well, time for me to get back home, before people miss me. See you next time.”

“Next time.”

* * *

The dance was a success, of course. It would be hard for it not to be: it was the end-of-school social event that every student looked forward to.

They had kept it a surprise that they were going together, so it had caused a small ripple of sensation when Seraphina had shown up on the arm of George. George had gotten a fair amount of congratulations, whenever he’d stepped away for a moment.

Seraph hadn’t mentioned any reactions that had been shared with her. There’d been a couple of veiled threats she’d stopped by making it clear she wanted to be with George, but nothing major. George may not have been one of the jocks, but working with ur-cows made sure he was in decent shape.

George had slipped the Docility Rod inside his sleeve, and managed to keep it inconspicuous. The look on Seraphina’s face when he’d activated it for a moment was priceless. She hadn’t known he’d brought it.

Still, he couldn’t use it much in the crowd.

Seraphina had been the one to rush them out, regardless of what it would do to her reputation.

George didn’t drive them home. He drove under the starry sky, out of town, to a hilltop well away from any house or farm, and set the car down. Then he retracted the roof so they could look up at the sky.

For a moment they just looked up at the stars. “Wow.” Seraphina vocalized.

George slid the rod into his hand and activated it.

Seraphina relaxed in bliss, her seat reclined and her face staring at the sky.

George was inside the field, but he’d expected that. In a moment he got out of the car, keeping the field pointed at his target, and was outside the effect range.

He took a moment to look over his date for the evening. She had easily eclipsed all others tonight: Beauty and grace were a given, of course, and her dress... Blues and greens, colors to set off and display the slight red tint in her hair, in a cut that nearly looked poured on. It had a full neck, but cut-outs above and below on her chest meant the coverage wasn’t ‘restrained’, and while the skirt hem fell below the knee, that was only in the front and back. On the sides, aside from occasional strings to hold things together, you could see nearly all the way up. Accents were leaf and floral in pattern, and the occasional light that glowed or winked from the fabric left an overall impression of a fairy-tale spirit of nature and magic.

Which was where he’d gotten the idea for seeing her in ‘the wild’ tonight.

It was a bright night: They didn’t have the one huge moon of Terra here, but the three small moons were all up for now, and none were in eclipse yet. According to their teachers, they also had more stars visible than Terra did, which left a magnificent sky.

Seraph glowed slightly in her dress. It was a simple trick, but still an amazing effect. George was just as stunned as when he’d gone to pick her up. For a moment he was even tempted to just leave her like this, but he knew by now they both would feel cheated by that.

There was a flashlight in the glove compartment, but George decided he didn’t need it. He did wish he had thought to bring some props, but that would have been problematic to explain. He looked around to see what was at hand.

The local vegetation had a very smooth bark texture, with none of the hard edges of Terran crops. Here, on this hilltop, the local plants hadn’t been displaced yet. George found a couple of fairly long, thick, straight, sticks, and an idea formed. “Seraph, get out of the car.”

There was a hint of sound from her, but George had gotten used to her occasionally responding to his commands. He ignored it unless she said something he understood.

She got out of the car. “Can you unfasten the sides of your skirt?”

“Yes George.” She replied, and proceeded to demonstrate. The strings came off easily and cleanly.

“Feed the front of your skirt between your breasts, and pull it up.”

This didn’t take her long: the cut-outs above and below allowed easy access, and she had enough cleavage to allow room to move it through.

George wasn’t surprised that she wasn’t wearing underwear.

“Pick up those two sticks at your feet.” He’d dropped them off their earlier. “Face town, and wedge the longer one into the ground so it stands straight up.”

She knew what was coming: Her cunt was visibly wet.

“Lower yourself onto the stick you’ve wedged into the ground. Stick it into your wet pussy.” She guided it in with care, then looked to George for instruction.

“Suck on the other stick. Pretend it is a cock in your mouth.” This she was practiced at.

“Ride the stick between your legs. Rub it up and down in your cunt until you get off on it.” It was the command she was expecting.

It wasn’t the most extreme thing they’d done, not by a long shot. But, outdoors, at night, and combined with that dress, it gave her the appearance of a wood-elf being fucked by the earth itself. George stood silhouetted against the town’s lights, and watched his date cum.

“Pull your skirt back down.” Was the only instruction he gave her before releasing the rod. As soon as it was free from the top, he let go of the activation stub. Seraphina was still kneeling with the sticks in her mouth and cunt.

She hadn’t complained about this treatment before, and George didn’t expect her to now.

“Would you happen to have some water? These sticks were dirty.” Was all she said, dropping the stick her mouth had been playing with. She stood up, then winced a moment and reached under her skirt. The other stick hit the ground a moment later.

“Sorry, not with me. I do have a breathmint.”

She took it. “Thanks.” She sat, looking out at the town and the sky.

George joined her. “So, was tonight everything you wished for?”

“It was perfect. Thank you.”

* * *

A buzzer jolted George out of watching Seraphina clean his kitchen. (Nude, with a brush in her mouth and her hands behind her.) It was the emergency summons; George was on the list as an ur-cow and local fauna expert, now that his parents had left the planet. No one else in the local area dealt with either on a regular basis.

He dropped the Docility Rod, and hit the contact on the communicator. The message was automated: A herd of the source-stock for ur-cows had broken through the deterrent ring perimeter that normally kept the more dangerous animals out of human areas. They were on the run from something, and had already trampled one home and car. Coordinates were given, in sector 7. His presence was required immediately.

“Sorry Seraph.” He said, grabbing the essentials. “I’ve got to run.” He gestured to the communicator as explanation, and ran for his car.

It was four hours before he walked through the door again. Seraph was in the chair he’d been sitting in, looking at the communicator screen blankly. She hadn’t dressed.

When George got closer, he saw she was looking at the news feed for the disaster. Or looking past it, at least.

He felt the effects of the rod before he noticed she was holding it. He reached in, and removed it. He was too tired for games right now: It had been a long fight to get the herd under control. Docility Rods were nice, but they don’t work on large groups, and George had needed to organize and direct the entire emergency response team as the expert on what they were facing. It had taken a lot of arguing to get them to ignore the herd and focus on what it was running from first. Once they had found that (A pack of one of the smaller predators. But they were a smart predator, and more organized than most, and a pack this size could easily do major damage to the herd.) they’d been able to stop that, and from there they could calm the herd down and send it back out. But that had cost time, property, and at least one life. George hadn’t made any major mistakes, and the life wasn’t on his hands, but...

He turned the rod off, and waited for Seraphina to return to normal. It was a long wait.

Eventually he noticed tears were forming in her eyes. “Seraph, what’s wrong?” He took the seat next to her.

She pushed the screen at him, pointing at a list of names. He read through them. It started at the top with those injured. George had seen many of those injuries himself, and only long experience dodging ur-cows had kept him from being on the list. Then there were the confirmed dead: One, the one George knew of. Last was the final listing: that of the people who’s house had been run over. Missing, presumed dead.

Seraphina’s whole family.

“Oh, God. I didn’t realize...” He knew where she lived, of course, but he hadn’t been thinking about where he was. Just where the animals were, and how to stop them.

He turned to her, unsure of what to do, but willing to help. She noticed, and came into his arms, grief breaking through in great sobs against his sweaty shirt.

He held her. He had no words of reassurance: He’d seen the house and car. There wasn’t anything left. Still, he offered his presence and what comfort he could.

He was stroking her hair as her sobs died and she looked up. “Thank you.”

“I’m sorry I...”

“Shh.” She held a finger on his mouth to silence him. “Thank you.” And then she kissed him.

“You’re welcome.” George said, when he got his breath.

Seraph ignored that irrelevancy. “Can I stay here tonight? I... Don’t have anywhere to go.” She was asking for more. The pose of her naked body, the pleading in her eyes, and the promise in that kiss made that clear.

“I...” She completed her argument with another kiss, cutting him off before he could object.

Somehow they moved to the bedroom. George was sore and tired, but Seraphina was ready to take care of him. She got him to lay down, and eased him out of his shoes, his shirt, his pants, his clothes.

A part of him was worried that he would be to tired to enjoy his first time, but he was also too tired to object, and Seraph seemed willing to do all the work. She bent her graceful form over him and slid his half-firmed cock into her mouth easily.

Either she knew what she was doing, or the ‘practice’ George had made her do with sticks and bottles and anything else he could think of had paid off. She took it slow, and gradually let him build to bursting, and held him there for a long moment before pushing him over.

George regretted with his last awake thought that he wasn’t going to able to return the favor.

“I love you.” The words weren’t heard.

* * *

George woke to an armful of naked Seraphina. She looked peaceful, though there were still tear-stains on her cheeks. He brushed the red-golden hair out of her face rather than wake her.

She woke soon enough on her own. George watched her blink awake, then smile as she saw him. A moment later the happiness was replaced, as she remembered what had happened.

“I need to go to the bathroom.” He said, breaking away. She didn’t try to stop him.

He found her in the kitchen, making breakfast, when he came out. The Docility Rod was on the edge of the table, and Seraph was obviously avoiding it. She hadn’t dressed: her clothes were still in the corner where she’d thrown them at his command yesterday afternoon.

She avoided looking at him too. George walked in and sat down. “Seraph?” She turned to her cooking, putting her back to him. “Seraph, come sit down.”

She obeyed, docile and meek.

“We need to talk. About what happened last night, and yesterday, and...” This was distracting. “Is there any reason you haven’t put on your clothes?”

She smiled, and absentmindedly reached for the rod. She stopped her hand just before picking it up, and returned it to her lap. “I... I’m not sure where to start.”

He waited.

“Were do you see us going?”

“Huh?”

“The two of us? Where do you see our relationship going?”

“I wasn’t really sure we had a relationship, beyond you coming over for ‘rod time’. Though last night...”

She rolled her eyes. “Everyone else thinks we’re dating. More than dating. My parents even...” She broke off, and started to sub for a moment before pulling herself together.

“The point is that everyone thinks we are together. They don’t know what we do when I’m over here, but it doesn’t really matter. And... I’ve tried to give ‘rod time’ up; you know that. If I was locked away from it, so I didn’t know where a rod was, I might be able to... But it would be hard. And I don’t think any guy is going to let me come over here every other day for a few hours so another man can play with his wife! And besides...”

“Yes?” He prompted.

She met his eyes. “I love you. It’s probably not ‘real’, but it’s so close I can’t care anymore, I...”

“Wait, what do you mean it’s probably not real?”

She took a moment to compose herself. “George, every time I see you I get zapped by your rod, and that is the most pleasurable thing I’ve ever experienced. Nearly every time you put me under you have me masturbate, and I watch you, imagine that I’m having sex with you. It’s done things in my head. I look forward to you almost as much as I look forward to the rod, because looking forward to you is looking forward to the rod. I’ve even put a picture of you by my bed so I can imagine you there with me!” She closed her eyes, and took a breath before her next confession. “I... I’ve even come to like what you do to me. I love the taste of your semen mixed with dust. I hated it the first time, but it is hard to hate something you always enjoy, and enjoy a lot.”

She slid out of the chair, to face him on her knees. “George, I know the rod has done this to me. That I didn’t use to like this. And I know that at least part of what I feel for you is because of that rod. But, at the same time... I desperately want you to degrade me, to humiliate me, to use me. And... You aren’t terrible. Any time I try to convince myself that I should stay away, that I shouldn’t feel this way, I come back to the fact that you are a nice guy, by any objective measure. You just have some perverted tendencies. And... I’ve come to share those tendencies.”

“So what are you saying? You want to marry me?”

“Yes. No.” She burst into tears. “I... I want you to abuse me. And, last night, looking at the list of ‘missing’ I had an idea.” She looked up at him, forcing the tears from her eyes. “You said once that they made patches. That they were permanent, but that you wouldn’t use one on me because people would notice that I wasn’t acting normal. They’ve played in my fantasies ever since, and I want to know: would you use one on a girl everyone thinks is dead?”

He turned to the communicator panel. Yes, her name was right there, under her parents’, on the list of ‘Missing, presumed dead.’

“George, everyone thinks I’m dead. My family, my parents, my sister... They are gone. You’re all I’ve got left. This is... What I’ve tried to keep myself from hoping for. A way to let you keep me.”

“What about your friends? People besides your family?”

“Most of them left, when school finished. You and I... We were the only two who really stayed around after graduation.”

“They’ll be back. Most of them.”

“Not any time soon. And they’ll have new friends, new lovers. They’ll be sorry I’m gone, but...”

“So, this is what you want? To be put under forever, and to have me pretend that you didn’t live? Just hide you and abuse you?”

She looked down, and nodded.

It would take work, he knew, but... He could do it. His farm wasn’t that near any others, so he would know before any visitors came. And, no one would be surprised if he never had a wife. Girls had looked at him more once they’d heard he and Seraphina had hooked up, but... He still wasn’t the best catch around.

“Why didn’t you get dressed?”

She laughed, her recent sobs sounding in her voice. “If I’m not dressed, I’m not ‘back’ yet. You haven’t released me. I... Didn’t want to face being myself again.”

George considered.

“Stay right there.”

He was back in a moment, with a small box in his hand. “I can’t put a patch on you. That’s illegal. If anyone ever found out, regardless of what you wanted, I’d be dead.”

She looked downcast.

“But...” He took out a band-aid like package and held it out to her. “You can put it on yourself.”

She reached for it. He pulled back. “Two things: Are you sure this is what you want? That this isn’t just a reaction to grief? This is permanent, and I don’t want you to do this if you might have changed your mind.”

“It’s been in my fantasies for months. I just... Didn’t want to admit it.”

“Ok. One other thing.” He leaned down. “You’ve never had the rod at more the fifty percent strength. These patches are one hundred percent. Are you sure you can handle it?”

Her pupils dilated, and her nose flared as color came to her cheeks. “I think so.” Her hands shook as she took the package.

She tore it open. “I’ll miss you.” George said.

Seraphina stopped with the patch almost at her neck. “George... Thank you for following my rules, but... I think you sometimes forgot that I’m still here. I don’t react the way you do to this... Whatever this is. I don’t get spacey like you’ve described. I just don’t care. And... There are no rules for the patch. Whatever you want. Talk to me, fuck me, abuse me, I don’t care. I’ll never care.” She put the patch on, at the base of her skull. “I’m yours, to do whatever you want with. Forever.” The patch was starting to take effect, but even George could tell not all of the devotion she put into that last statement was patch-induced.

“And you are still there? Aware and awake?”

The bliss was visible on her face now. “Aware, awake, and in heaven. Thank you. I... await your command.”