The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Bob

The other scientists hurumphed and hooted incredulously at the absurd claims being made by the little known crackpot researcher at the podium. Doctor Bob tried repeatedly to speak above the din but each time the cries of get him off the stage drowned him out completely. After some minites passed and it became apparent that he was not going to be allowed to speak and horse from trying to be heard, Doctor Bob threw down his paper and stormed away amid the geers and laughter. His exit met with thunderous aplause. On the floor lay his unpresented paper, “Re-directing Neurological Responses in Complex Biological Organisms”.

The fools just didnt understand the full ramifications of his research. The lives that could be changed. The damaged lives that could be made whole again. So what if his breakthru had thusfar been limited to sexual responses and nerves? Wasn’t it proof that he was onto something when his test subjects (frogs mostly) lost all interest in normal sex and face fucked all day long until they collapsed in exhaustion? Chemically re-directing sexual responses to other nerves in and around the mouth wasnt his ultimate goal. He intended to reroute damaged nerves and senses to other areas when damaged or lost through accident or other means. Ultimately his research could help millions. Milllions!

And one day, hopefully very soon, when he discovered why his process only worked for sexual responses he could expand its effect to cover all sort of nerve and other damge. He would be the greatest scientist of this new century. The name of Doctor Bob would go down in history with madame Curie and Louis Pasteur. He would be their equal, their better, the greatest scientific researcher of all time!

“Altering neurological pathways and their functions is considered...”

<Ding Dong> “Crap”. Why did the doorbell always ring in the middle of something important? Doctor Bob rose from his desk and as an afterthought turned to switch off his word processor after pressing the save button, (not that he had gotten past the first few lines of his new scientific paper). Doctor Bob shuffled along the hall from the lab to the front door. This had better be important he thought to himself. “Yes, what is it”, he said, pulling the seldom used and often stuck front door open after a moments struggle.

“Doctor Bob?", the woman inquired.

“Yes. Yes, of course. The labcoat should be the clue that gives me away”. Doctor Bob had long lost patience with his fellow human beings and their obvious inability to grasp the simple and more importantly the obvious.

“Well, uh...yes. I’m sorry...I...”

“To the point young lady, I am in the middle of very important research, and this intrusion is quite disconcerting.”

“I’m quite sorry”, she began.

For the first time Doctor Bob took physical notice of the woman standing here before him. She was shapely, young (twenty-something), long of limb, carried herself well and had a stance that denoted both pride and determination, carefully, meticulously cropped hair held up in a business-like manner. Whoever she was she was very professional.

“Doctor Bob, I am here to represent Tattletalers Weekly, the news magazine? Perhaps you’ve seen it on the various newstands or at least heard of it?” You could tell from her expression she was already certain of the answer. At best it was a rhetorical question, at worst a shallow attempt to break the ice on a conversation he had no intention of getting drawn into. Doctor Bob scowled, and barely masking his sarcastic tone dismissed the woman curtly. He turned to close the door but she remained fixed on his doorstep in a manner that indicated she would continue to stand there annoying him for sometime even were he to close the door. He imagined from her countanance that were he to close the door when he reopened it many hours hence she would still be affixed there, like the proverbial immovable object. “Fine”, he muttered, gesturing her inside. “Keep it brief. my time is too valuable to be wasted.” Now it was the reporters turn to assess the individual standing before her. Short rumbled , geeky, prone to easily temper, no patience, not a people person, probably got the crap kicked out of him quite regularly back in school for ruining the grading curve and making his classmates look stupid, and now carried the scars deeply embedded in his psyche, which explained his anti-social tendencys and generally rude treatment of her.

“Doctor Bob”, she began again in her best and most disarming conversational tone, “As I began to say before, I represent the Tattler, and have come here today to ask you a few questions about your most interesting research. Disarmed by the absurdity and simplicity of this verbal ploy it was Doctor Bob’s turn to laugh aloud. Obviously she thought his reclusive life also meant he was somehow ignorant of feminine wiles. He laughed again. She had disarmed him, but not in the way intended. Her pathetic efforts to pander to him like some sort of a geek, had amused him. “Right this way”, he chuckled. Tori looked quizically at Doctor Bob. “Have I said something funny?”

“Most assuredly”, he responded.

“Right this way”. He indicated she should follow. The halllway was long and extremely narrow, and the dingy peeling wallpaper seemed the perfect compliment to his appearance. He was a stereotype from head to foot. And his house fit the bill too. Abscent minded, reclusive researcher (mad scientist), disorganised and surrounded by things of little importance like wallpaper and... she brushed against a table when triing to move around it... and dusting apparently. She imagined from his shuffling movements that he was somehow as rumpled beneath as his wardrobe. How long was this hall anyway. He stopped momentarilly at a little door and fiddled for the keys deep in his labcoat pockets. It took several moments to produce a key that would fit the lock. Abscent-minded proffessor indeed. His face did not denote or seem somehow in sync with the age of his movements. For a moment, her reporters instincts came quizically alive and made her wonder about the mans actual physical age.He looked fifty-ish at first glance ,but were one to take away the almost theatrical little old mad scientist persona one could easily take ten or twelve years from that estimation. “Follow me, and watch your step”. She ducked thru the low passage and entered the strange room. It was suddenly both chilly and damp. Suddenly she felt like she had stepped into a bad B horror film and expected Boris Karloff to appear at any moment. The room was small and dimly lit. Both dank and roughly hune from fieldstone she realized for th first time that the long corridor had inperceptably led downward into a basement dungeon, she thought to herself,( not without a humorous note). Maybe old Doctor Bob was a crackpot after all, and really did deserve to be a feature in her “rumor rag” as she often refered to the Tattler. Headline: Mad scientist Developes Secret Sex formula. Victims turn into mindless perverse sex zombies. Formula soon available to general public, pending FDA approval. Again she inwardly laughed, but a little more nervously. Now she wished she had brought along a photographer. Her editor was never going to believe her description of this place. Definitely the décor was early Frankenstein. And besides, she would have felt much more comfortable if she wasn’t alone here with Doctor Bob. Wasnt this chamber deep in the bowels of an old house a bad place to be if good old Doctor Bob was well... a little bit off? Inperceptably, Tori moved a step closer to the door, keeping herself between the exit and Doctor Bob. better safe than... she sighed. She’d been writing cliche’s for that rag so long that she was beginning to think in cliche’s herself. Someday she’d have to get a real job for a real newspaper. In five years she’d never been on a single story that had the slightest shread of truth to it. And generally the crackpots who’d been taken by aliens, had sex with bigfoot, or had seen Elvis last week at the Seven Eleven were a pathetic lot with sad little insignificant lives and needed the attention. Looking again at Doctor Bob she concluded he was probably a little off but was most likely a very bright lonely underachiever crying for attention by pretending he didnt want it. And making insane claims? She had seen this type before. He had after all given in rather quickly and invited her inside.

By this time Doctor Bob had moved to a small heavy lab table, and brushing dust from an obviously long disused chair in one corner set it on the side of the table opposite his obvious seat. “Do you mind if I continue typing up my notes as we talk”, he said more conversationally and at ease now. “No, please.” Momentarilly she hesitated, her reporters instincts, though blunted by years of trash reporting, caused her the slightest pause. Doctor Bob apparently percieved this and took his own seat at the word processor with the table between them and the door on her side. She took the seat and again thanked him for finding time for her. Again he laughed. “Ms...?”

Tori Calloway, but call me Tori.”

“Ms. Calloway. I am fully aware of the nature of the publication for which you work. And it is amusing to me to take this break from my work to entertain myself more then give you your lead for the next issue.” She began to interupt but he motioned her to give him a moment more and then she could have her interview. But first he was going to get his bit said. “Ms. Calloway. I have from time to time even read a story with your bi-line. Not only do I know the paper for which you write, but I am passingly familiar with your work as well. You have a most entertaining style and a very vivid imagination. (Aside) You will do very nicely.” Doctor Bob looked very serious now; “I know you didnt come here expecting to reveal some great scientific discovery. you came here...” again he gestured her, more forcibly this time to be patient and let him finish. “But... it is also said that bad press is sometimes better than no press at all, and as things stand my discovery is going to be lost for all time. Maybe, just maybe some tiny level of legitamate interest can be generated among all the sensationalistic bugaboo you and your paper will no doubt generate. And to be completely truthful Ms. Calloway I really dont care if you do believe I’m some old crackpot living in a delusional fantasy world desperate for attention.” She looked shocked at this revelation. He had practically read her mind and it was disconcerting. It was either that, or he was far more perceptive, and far less abscent-minded than he appeared. Which possibility disconcerted her more she wasnt really sure.

He could see from her expression she needed convincing. Too bad, he really had wanted to only talk...

Tori struggled against the leather straps, but was still groggy from whatever it was he had given her. Her resistance was futile, but the panic rising in her with the return of consciousness was overwhelming. Pointless or not she had to try and escape. It really was pointless.

Suddenly Tori was startled, and tensed at the sound of his voice from somewhere behind her where she couldnt see, restrained as she was. “I was beginning to get the idea you didnt believe me”, he began. “That was a shame. I cannot afford to be taken lightly, or take the chance you might completely write my story off rather than put it into print. And that my dear is the impression I was getting from your body language and tone. You see, to have any chance of being seen or contacted about my important work then I must have page one, the big headline. I just cant afford to be a page twenty oddity piece. So, sadly, to ensure your co-operation I have taken steps to prove to you that my work is REAL and not the pathetic attention getting efforts of some feeble failioror attention starved nutcase”. Terror was beginning to wash over her. Tori renewed her struggle. “Oh please... Dont you think I’ve seen all those latenight horror films where the mad scientist, after revealing his master plan leaves the heroine tied down, to await her fate and somehow she manages to escape the pathetic inadequate bonds and returns with the law and the mad scientist is locked up, or killed or something way too melodramatic?” He stepped around the table so he could speak to her eye to eye. He wasnt nearly so bent or rumpled or old looking standing fully upright and self assured. It had, after all been an act. “You can struggle but its only going to make the whole thing unnecessarilly painful, for you to feel and me to watch. My intention is not to harm you Ms. Calloway. That would be self defeating. I need you to write the story after all, dont I? And who will write the story then? You’re an intellegent woman. Think this through”. Her struggle lessened somewhat. He was right about the straps, she wasnt going to free herself. But the idea that he wasnt just a little off and was dangerously deranged was unsettling her badly.

“Ms Calloway, you are here simply put to see and experience first hand my results and then write about it.” Experience? Had he said experience? Wasn’t he working with mice or rats or frogs or something? Was he going to turn her into some horny ratgirl or something like that? God help her she was becoming one of her own bad headlines. Slowly he leaned closer as if to confide some great secret. She half turned her head away (which was all she could manage, so well restrained). More Calmly, almost as if to relax her Doctor Bob spoke more deeply and deliberately, with a carefully calculated but reassuring tone: “Just watch, draw your conclusions and when its over do what it is reporters do best... report.” Something she couldnt see jabbed her into her left arm below her field of view. It stung like hell and a feeling like burning ice washed over her like a monsterous unstoppable glacier both up and down her arm.

Watch? Had he said watch? This was hardly possible, considering how fast unconsciousness overcame her. The only thing she could watch was the darkness smothering her.

And then for a long time... nothing.

“Now to the interview”, he began. “First an foremost you must clearly understand that without a doubt I am neither a crackpot or any of the other dismissable persons with which you are no doubt used to dealing”. Why did her private parts seem to burn and throb? And why did she have a strange feeling down there like being stuffed or filled with, for a lack of better description rubberized marshmellow? What the fuck had he put inside of her? He could see her moving her lower parts and could guess easily what was running through her mind. “I see you are aware of certain... adjustments I have made so you will be able to better judge the results of my experiment firsthand.

Panic... panic... panic...

“Not to worry, nothing done is perminent or irreversable. we simply need to have irrefutable results with no room for any doubt. You have to be sure or we are both wasting our time after all.” She wanted to scream or hiss or anything but her mouth was propped open in a fixed position, and besides she was still groggy. Even her tongue was powerless, stiff, and without any feeling. What had this freak done to her? Suddenly she realized he had done something to her mouth.

“But to go straight to cases, and waste no more of our time, I will explain to you exactly what I have done and what it means to you Ms. Calloway, or should we make it Tori in light of our new working relationship?” Tori couldnt respond and Doctor Bob didnt hesitate for an answer anyway. None was coming and he knew it!

“So, first. I have installed a special uh...stopper into your pussy. This is to prevent false feedback and remove the possiblity that any of the responses you may feel came from that area. Let me assure you it completely insulates you from any sensation or movement of those internal parts, not that you need them anymore. And once we have verified the results it will be removed for your comfort. We are going to concentrate on “other” areas”, he continued.

“Second. I am assuming you know that my work concentrates currently on sexual responses and the areas that produce these nervous or neurological responses and whether these sensations can be “re-directed”. Ultimately, I intend to help accident victims regain feeling in damaged or genetically defective areas. So, you, are essentially going to be an impartial observer and my first test subject in my first human trials of my treatment.” Tori’s eyes widened with fear and disbelief. It was all she could do. The room was beginning to spin. She was drowning in panic and whatever he had put in her arm again. The whole thing had become surreal. Boris was throwing switches in her mind screaming that it was alive alive.

“Next, I should inform you that the area to which we will be transfering these sensations is your mouth area”. WHAT?! “For our purposes the “chemical” transfer agent will transfer your pussys sexual sensations to your lips. Lips for lips after all”. Doctor Bob smiled at his little joke. Also you will find your tongue now has the heightened and specialized sensations normally associated with the vulva. The roof of your mouth will correspond to the clit to keep this as non technical as possible. Basically, your pussy and mouth have exchanged sexual functionality. You are now a uh... well... blowjob machine. You will experience such highened sensativity that you wont be able to believe it. I suggest you just sit back and enjoy. Observe of course, but most of all enjoy. The frogs in my last experiment fucked till they fell over exhausted, and when they were rested picked right up where they left off. The exact effects on you are less certain( being human). But expect wonderful things.”

Tori’ expression said it all.

“Ahhhh... I see that you do not beleive me”. Gently, almost inperseptably he brushed his fingertip lightly across her lower lip. Her entire body tensed and quivered instantaneously. The wave of pleasure that blew through every nerve ending in her entire body was more overwhelming than anything she had ever felt before. Her breathing was labored, she couldnt think clearly enough to form words. She slowly regained control of her breathing and the powers of speak returned hesitantly. “I...how... that was...”

Again he gestured her to listen and in some way she was glad to not have to make the extreme effort of organising her thoughts in this state of mind.

“I would gather from your reaction that you might be rethinking some of your preconceptions about me, the mad scientist stuff anyway.” He laughed again, it had a self satisfied sound to it. “But in the name of science I suppose we should be getting on with the experiment”.

Slowly he touched her again with nothing more than a fingertip. the explosion of lust and sensation was greater than the first time. Doctor Bob had wet the finger this time to alter the sensation ever so slightly. The cumulative effect was not slight. He parted her quivering lips with the finger. Her tongue darted out to meet the finger. He ran the finger around the tip of her tongue and then up across the roof of her mouth. Tori hyperventilated. “My God!” She screamed and blacked out.

The next day she had her first solid food. The effect was the same as with his finger only worse. She sucked her first semi solid food (a banana) until she almost hyperventillated again. When she swallowed, she thanked god for modern science. She could be neither a journalist nor impartial any longer. She was a mouth fucking nymphomaniac, a mindless sex machine. And her thoughts never wandered to such trivialities as escape or the outside world either.

No longer restrained, she grabbed hungrilly for the dilluted fruitjuice she was allowed her first day after treatment. She gulped it like a starving animal. She hardly tasted it but it was the best fruit drink she had ever experienced. When she swallowed she almost hyperventillated with pleasure. The last of it she rolled around in her mouth till it was warm and mostly saliva. She prolonged that mouthful as long as she could. She never wanted to swallow and have it over.

It was then the door lock turned and Doctor Bob entered smiling. He must have some sort of observation peekholes somewhere she thought. Then she noticed something more important. He was wearing nothing but his labcoat and underwear. She became so excited that she almost forgot how to walk. She crawled on all fours towards the next phase of the experiment. If food and a fingertip had made her a completely mindless horny sex toy what would... a real man do to her. She could think of nothing but finding out. Bobbing up and down on Bob like a hydrolic cylinder.

Doctor Bob spoke slowly and clinically as she made her way to her desire, like he was taking notes. Clearly a microphone was on somewhere and he was clinically observing everything about her responses and recording them for later study. But Tori couldnt give a shit. All she could think about was getting him inside of her. “Fuck me in the mouth”, she heard herself scream as she lunged toward his leg and pulled herself next to her need. Accidentally she wet her dry lips and she dropped to the floor overwhelmed, but not deterred she reached her goal a second or too later than planned. She stroked his shaft several times and then fell onto it like like a starving predator on a wounded antelope.

She orgasmed in the first ten second. Now fully hard, his “part” filled her. She tried to pludge him all the way down her throat. Not only didnt she gag but she felt that feeling rising again, even bigger and better this time. Doctor Bob had stopped “taking notes” and was involintarilly shuddering forward and back as she rolled him around inside of her, as she tried to touch him in as many places as possible. She was making mindless animal sounds now and her eyes had rolled up into her head. Tori was somewhere between exstacy and coma but as long as it lasted she didnt care.

Finally, after about 20 more orgasms she felt something warm and delicious rush into her. She swallowed several times and for some time remembered nothing.

When she finally came back to herself the wonderful feelings and taste were still an afterglow in her mouth. She looked around to see Doctor Bob, leaning weakly against the table to which she had earlier been strapped. “More” , was all she could manage. She was worse than the frogs.

In the name of science he braced himself and walked back into the horny jaws of death. Seeing his intention, she broke into a cold excited musky sweat and met him more than half way.

“The clinical study clearly shows that the result are way beyond any expectations. However the overall effect on the brain of the subject is so complete that it precludes normal functions most of the time, leaving the subject a “living blowjob...ie.. mouth fuck zombie” capable of only limited functioning beyond this activity. Further experiments seem to indicate this condition can be controlled and activited or deactivated using chemical inhibitors. Effects in no other area have been conclusivly found and the chemical reactions and redirection of other non sexual sensations seem impossible. However the Tattler was kind enough to send another reporter to check up on the first and she turned out much better after I made modifications to the proceedure and dosage. She happilly wrote the story before coming to work for me full time. Ms. Wells anal modifications proved even more sucessful than the earlier mouth experiment. This early test subject is still being used for various uh... further studies. End notes.

Personal notation added two months later: I am now in the process of developing a more easily administered concentrated dose redirector that can be used by the layman. The damand for the proceedure has been unbelievable. Although this is not the great breakthru I set out to achieve, the money is unbelievable and besides... who am I to decide what the public should and shouldnt have available to them? And since the FDA hasnt contacted me about licensing or trials (I am after all just a harmless crackpot), I will continue to help those who come to me with special needs (and requirements?). Maybe I will go down in history after all. Annonymously going down is better than not at all... right?