The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doug’s new company doctor has some peculiar approaches—and ulterior motives—behind his medical practice.

Doctor Knows Best

March 2007
mm / mc / sc

[Here’s a story I wrote a while ago when I was in a weird mood. Enjoy! As always, I appreciate feedback, so let me know what you think. Warning: This story has some pretty hardcore SCAT (shit & piss play.) If that’s not your thing, read something else instead!]

Doug had never worked for a company that had an official “company doctor” before, but he had to admit it sure made it easier to get his routine medical work done. No hassles with insurance or trying out various doctors to find a good one. He just showed up in Dr. Schormer’s office and signed up for his initial checkup.

“It’s great to see you here with no prodding,” Dr. Schormer said, “Many of our new employees just avoid coming by for a while. I guess a lot of people are just afraid of doctors. I promise, though, I’ll be gentle.”

“What exactly are you going to do today, Doctor?”

“Please, call me Mark. Today I’m going to run a series of routine tests on you, and prescribe you a little medication for that rash I see on your elbow.”

“I’ve been putting moisturizing lotion on it and it seems to be getting better.”

“Well, this’ll make sure it really gets out of your system.”

Doug wasn’t sure how a rash needed to be medicated but he forgot about that soon as the battery of tests ensued.

“These seem like awfully rigorous tests for just a routine checkup,” Doug noted.

“Well, we like to be sure here,” the doctor responded.

Doug was sitting on the examining table now, wearing nothing but his underwear, and the doctor had gone over every exposed inch of his body, poking and prodding and taking readings.

Finally Mark asked Doug to remove his underwear. Doug hesitantly complied and Mark gave him a full testicular examination, felt the shaft of his penis, and then moved on to his bum. Doug felt him smear a dollop of something cold on his anus and exclaimed, but Mark assured him it was nothing to worry about, just a little analgesic to allow him to give him his prostate exam.

Within moments Doug’s asshole went totally numb, and he didn’t feel Mark slip several bare fingers up inside him and probe around. He did, however, feel those fingers hit his prostate and start probing at it, and to his utter embarrassment he sprung a full erection.

“Don’t worry about that,” Mark said, “it’s completely normal.”

Nonetheless he kept probing at the prostate. Doug became increasingly concerned as he became more and more turned-on and he could have sworn the doctor was probing with an accelerating rhythm, as if he was trying to exacerbate the problem. Behind Doug’s back Mark smiled a slightly malicious smile and began thrusting his fingers against his prostate faster and harder until Doug shouted.

“Stop, please!”

Mark didn’t stop and finally Doug grunted loudly and shot a load all over the examination table. Mark smiled as Doug stood, mortified, blushing a bright beet red.

“Like I said, nothing to worry about. But since I’m not done back there, maybe this would help keep the embarrassment to a minimum,” Mark said, and before Doug could protest, he smeared a large handful of the analgesic all over Doug’s penis and balls.

Within a minute or two Doug couldn’t feel them, either, and feeling still hadn’t returned to his rectum, and he was starting to really get worried when the doctor spent the next half hour with his hand up inside Doug’s ass, probing and pushing and thrusting, but at least he didn’t sprout any more erections.

Finally the exam ended, and Mark stood up, and happily proclaimed that Doug was in perfect health.

“However, there is one thing,” he added.

“What?” Doug asked, concerned.

“Nothing to do with your health, but that analgesic cream I rubbed onto your rectum and penis and perineum can take quite a while to wear off, and until it does all the muscles that control those bodily functions are useless, numb.”

“How long is ‘quite a while’?” Doug asked, even more concerned.

“No more than a few days, usually. But in the meantime, you’ll want to wear this.”

Mark reached under the counter and pulled up a large, fluffy diaper. Doug recoiled.

“I’m not wearing a diaper!”

But even as he said this, a trickle of urine ran out of his penis and down his leg. Horrified, he grabbed the diaper and clasped it around his torso as a full jet of urine spurted out of his control and into the diaper.

Doug reluctantly put the diaper on and accepted a bag with several more from the doctor and hid them under his coat, ready to leave.

“Oh, don’t forget that medication for the rash, Doug. It’s very important that you take this as instructed. I’ll be checking up on you to make sure it’s going okay.”

Doug took the large pill bottle Mark handed him and read the instructions. 4 pills, 3 times a day? That seemed like an awful lot, and Doug said so.

“Doctor knows best, Doug,” Mark said, with a wink.

Doug started taking the pills dutifully, and noticed that his rash did go away immediately. But that wasn’t all: The pills made him feel floaty and light-headed, pleasantly so, and furthermore seemed to make him ravenously hungry and thirsty. Every time he took them, within twenty minutes he would feel the insatiable need to eat and drink. He told Mark this and he said it was an understandable side-effect. Mark started dropping off large bags of oat bran and jugs of some weird-tasting liquid and said they would help. Doug didn’t really want to eat or drink that stuff, but every time he took the pills he became so hungry and thirsty he would eat bags and bags of the oat bran and drink gallons of the strange liquid.

Worse yet, Doug didn’t regain the feeling in his groin. He continued wearing the diapers, to his utter shame, and would be sitting at work and feel a warmth spread from his backside and smell the odor permeate and run for the vacant distant men’s room to change as quickly as he could.

A few weeks passed and Doug didn’t really remember the events of the day anymore. He’d take his pills, eat happily, and then fill his diaper. As days went by he stopped being so alarmed about the diaper and the pills and his weight gain from all the eating. He told this to Mark who smiled and said he’d increase the dosage. Some small part of Doug reacted in horror to this, fought to say no, but on the outside he just smiled.

Mark also said that he thought Doug needed some time off of work, and Doug didn’t argue as Mark led him to his car and drove him to what Doug assumed was his home. But when they stopped Doug looked up and saw some other place instead.

“I want you to stay with me for a while so I can monitor your progress,” Mark said, and led Doug inside. Doug’s eyes opened wide with shock as he saw the room Mark was trying to push him into, a small room decorated like a large baby nursery, with a heavy locking door and a glass window for observation from the outside. Doug tried to fight back but to no avail; the cocktail Mark had been feeding him included enough muscle relaxants that Doug could barely walk.

Chipping Away

Doug came to sometime later, to find himself lying on his back on a table. His hands and feet seemed to be restrained, so he was lying spread-eagled on the table and couldn’t move. He could feel, around his groin, that he was still wearing a diaper.

Just then, Mark walked in. Doug turned his head to see the doctor stride into the room, smiling.

“What are you doing to me? I’ve had enough of this. Let me go!”

“I’ve always wanted a baby,” Mark said, grinning, “and you’re just so damned cute I had to have you. Before you know it, you’ll be my big beautiful baby, shitting and pissing yourself with glee while I’m shoving my huge cock down your beautiful baby throat.”

Doug opened his mouth in horror to protest, and Mark shoved a tube in, blocking his screams.

“Every time you suck some food through this hose, you’ll be rewarded. Go on, try.”

Doug refused stoically to eat any of the food, but Mark stood there patiently for hours until finally Doug was so hungry that he couldn’t help but suck a little bit of food through the tube.

The food was heavy and thick and goopy, hard to eat, and tasted rather bland. Doug didn’t have time to notice that, though, because as he sucked the food in, a vibrator turned on, rubbing his no-longer-numb prostate, and something slick inside the diaper started rubbing up and down the shaft of his penis. But the instant he stopped sucking food, the buzzing and stroking stopped, too.

Doug really wanted that feeling back, and Mark knew it. Before long Doug started sucking on the hose just a little at a time to feel those feelings, but they weren’t very intense. Finally he discovered that the harder and faster he sucked, the more intense the vibrating and stroking. He realized what Mark was doing to him, but it was too late: he started sucking as hard and fast as he could and ground his diapered crotch down against the table, rigidly erect.

Before long Doug felt that he needed to urinate, but he held it in. Mark noticed his tension, and immediately sat down beside him, and began speaking in a soothing tone of voice.

“It’s okay! You’ve been there for a long time and you don’t want to stop eating, so it’s okay to wet your diaper. Wetting your diaper is perfectly okay. Good boys wet their diapers. Good boys like you wet their diapers. There is nothing wrong with wetting your diaper. It’s okay and good of you to do. You’re a good boy.”

After less than an hour of this Doug couldn’t hold back and flooded his diaper with hot urine. He began to cry a little but Mark wiped his tears and changed his mantra:

“Don’t cry, little boy! You’re a good little boy and you peed inside your diaper just like you were supposed to. What a good boy. What a good boy you are. Such a good boy.”

As Mark spoke, Doug felt the sensation against his penis go into overdrive and he had a crippling orgasm, the come spewing out at the same time as a surging stream of urine spewed alongside it, flooding the diaper.

Over time Doug’s ability to protest went down, and he started to really look forward to eating as much as he could, all the time. When he wet himself he would grin wide and big like a little baby as he thrust his diaper back and forth, coming in it.

Doug was a little concerned the first time he had to poop, but Mark soothing explained that good boys poop their diapers, and Doug was such a good boy, he would poop in his diaper he was so good.

Doug eventually, inevitably, opened up his rectum and dumped out a half-ton of shit into the diaper. It forced its way out and up and down his crack and along his perineum and then he felt the warmth subsume his balls as the shit filled the front of the diaper, and then the length of his penis was buried in the stuff. He could smell it, now, and was ready to cry except that the orgasm he got from pooping was ten times the orgasm he got from peeing. Doug thrust his pelvis up as he came. Mark untied his hands and Doug grabbed his crotch, squishing the filthy shiny brown-stained diaper around his groin.

It wasn’t long before Doug was pooping several times a day, a flood of warm, sticky shit each time swelling the diaper out even further.

Eventually when Mark had been sitting at his bedside speaking soothingly to him for a week straight, Doug was so zombified that he could barely speak. Mark unzipped his wet pants, soggy with his own come, and shoved his sticky, dripping erection into Doug’s open mouth. Doug immediately smiled and started sucking.

Epilogue

Mark rolled out of bed and glanced through the window into the holding cell where he kept his new prize, his big baby. Doug was nearly hairless except for a curl of hair on top of his head, and he had gained a good forty pounds from his original start date at the company, enough to make him look pudgy just like a big baby would.

Mark had layered diaper after diaper on him, increasing in size, and currently every time Doug got a diaper change, he had thirteen new ones strapped around his waist, each one cut out to allow free flow into the next. At this rate, Doug only needed changing once a week, at which point the enormous diaper mass weighed upwards of 80 pounds and made it so he could barely crawl around the room.

Mark unlocked the door, awakening Doug, who looked at him, fear in his eyes, and began backing away as fast as he could, which with his massive, shit-stained, piss-filled diaper and his extremely atrophied muscles, was not very fast. Mark just grinned, locked the door behind him, and walked over.

He pulled the feeding tube from the wall, grabbed Doug’s head, and shoved the tube into his mouth over Doug’s feeble attempts to resist. Mark hit the large button on the wall and straddled Doug to keep him from moving, Mark’s naked buttocks and rigid erection pressing down against Doug’s diaper and Mark’s hands holding the tube firmly in place. The grinding sound began and the brown muck, Mark’s special blend of bran, prunes, laxative, and milk, flowed into Doug’s mouth as Doug’s eyes glazed over with the familiar ritual. A half-hour later Doug’s gut was visibly distended, packed solid with the mixture designed for one purpose only: to fill Doug’s diaper to the brink.

Mark carefully unfastened all the diaper and unfolded it onto the ground with Doug on all fours, resting his groin down against the filthy, stinking mass of diaper under him. Mark grinned wide and straddled Doug’s bum, smeared with the sticky hot mixture of poop and pee, and pressed down against him, stroking his beet-red rigid cock up and down Doug’s crack, pressing his cock between his two flabby cheeks, covering his own groin in the filth. He kept this up for a half hour or so, restraining himself, moaning aloud, until finally Doug’s feeding made its way through and, now completely beyond Doug’s control, his rectum opened wide and began to pump out a steady stream of liquid poop, which ran down his crack and over his balls and into the waiting open diaper below. Mark rubbed against him with increased vigor, smearing the fresh shit all over, and finally stood up, walked around, grabbed Doug by his remaining hair, and smeared his shit-covered groin all over Doug’s face, Doug licking at it out of brainwashed conditioning, until Mark came all over Doug’s dirty face.