The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctor Terhu: Terror of Time Stop

Disclaimer: This is fiction. It is also a loving parody of my all-time favorite science fiction television show by way of mind control. This show is not without its fans, including Thee Author. So if you find yourself upset or offended, please relax. Maybe have a jelly baby...

Episode One: Enter Thee Author...

“Ossama gulped, hardly able to contain his excitement. There he was, in the girls shower room of Yasser Arafat Senior High. The dusky Palestinian teen-age girls were frozen in mid shower. The water drops hung like pearls in the air. Ossama gulped at all the wet, naked breasts, the curved pillowy asses! He moaned and felt his pants fill with he hot jism.

There—in the corner shower—was Yehudi Kernai. Yehudi was the queen of the school, the final arbiter of who was in and who was out. Just a glimpse of her ass tenting the dark traditional robe drove the young Seniors wild. And here she was. Naked. But-what was she doing? She was turned from the rest of the girls.

Ossama sneaked forward. Yehudi’s hand, frozen by Ossama’s alien ma+gic time stopping device, was reaching down, over her forbiddenly shaved pussy. Ossama gulped—she was sneak a forbidden stroke of her clit!!

Ossama felt himself shoot his load again. This was great! Too bad the guys couldn’t see this...

Or could they?

Ossama lifted Yehudi’s body—thanks to the time stop she was light as a feather—and carried it to the lunch room. He made her face the cafeteria. He mind controlled her into thinking she was still in the shower, and all alone. Ossama snickered. When he started time, the whole Senior class would see Yehudi Kernai finger-fuck herself. True, she would be captured and shot for public indecency, but before she went, she would cum, and take half the class with her. He pressed the button and -

The screen clicked off.

“This is shit!” thought Thee Author, “Total shit. Why do I waste my time on this archive?—Oh yeah, because my wife’s idea of human sexuality is to loudly announce she will want sex tonight, and expect me to press so mysterious button and sproing my cock springs out like a blade from a swiss army knife.”

Thee Author sighed. He was a loser. He was fated to be a loser from the moment of his birth. He was supposed to be named after his grandfather Gustav; his mother became a fan of that American TV Cosby Show, and changed her mind at the last minute and wanted him named THEO, after the son in the show.

It was too bad she was too stupid to learn English and too proud to admit she couldn’t spell worth a damn.

Thee turned to his second favorite web activity—reading about his namesake. Like everyone else on the web, Thee had typed his name into a browser to see what would show up. But he hesitated before he pressed Enter—if he typed his own name, Google would just assume he misspelled the. So he typed in THEO AUTHOR. And gasped as something actually showed up...

THEO AUTHOR had been the Metternick Chair of the Higher Mathematics Department of the BAYERISCHE JULIUS-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT WÜRZBURG (http://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/). His notes had been carefully transcribed to the Internet.

THEO had been a genius. His notes were thoroughly understandable to anyone with a basic grasp of formal logic and algebra. Thee gasped. THEO had deciphered the universe ten years before Einstein has published his theory of relativity. Thee paged through the notes. In fact, if he was reading this right—THEO had not only figured out a theory of time; he had practically designed a machine to effectively stop time!!

Thee was puzzled. THEO had come up with a breakthrough that would not only let mankind control time, but travel to distant galaxies! It was safe! It would work! The German Government would have had unlimited power!

So why didn’t anyone use it? Why didn’t the government take advantage-Thee gasped..he had a sinking sensation.

Thee looked at the date of the last note, then looked at the location of the BAYERISCHE JULIUS-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT WÜRZBURG. Then he checked a couple other sites on the Web, and had his answer.

THEO Author had been a victim of the Holocaust. The Nazis had mocked him and killed him. If one Nazi had stopped, and actually read THEO’s work, they would have won World War II!!

And now, with a little work and the help of Radio Shack, Thee Author would use THEO’s notes to build that fantasy of every horny net mind control geek—A time stop device!

* * *

Episode Two: Slutty Cybersex Slave of the Sinister Cyberingmen

Sara Jayne-Smith studied her forehead closely in the mirror. Her fingers pored over her peach rose skin.

Not a blemish.

Not a mark.

Just a day ago, her forehead bore a string of ugly red scars where the Cyberingmen had thrust their virtual mind control implants into her head. They had shaved her bald, removing her long luxurious auburn locks. But thanks to the Doc and his devices, her body was healed and her hair, while not as long as before but a respectable shoulder length. The one thing the Doc could not cure was her mind. Oh he could use his amazing powers as a Time Master to erase the events of the last 4-6 weeks, but Sara had long ago made the Doc promise never to mess with her mind. It wouldn’t be the first time Sara regretted making him promise that. Nor, she knew, the last. Even now she fought the self-image the Cyberingmen implanted in her— I am a slut. I love sex. I need sex. I live to have sex... Sara shook her head. I am not a slut!! Sara looked down to see her fingers had been dipping into her pussy, stroking her clit so fast and so hard her nipples poked forward. She moaned...Maybe this once she could break the deal. Anything to avoid being a slut.

She turned to leave her room. She debated putting clothes on...and decided she was too comfortable to bother. She liked her long legs, and while she was no page three girl, she was pleased with her pleasantly large breasts. Her body wasn’t bad either... all that running from monsters and alien menaces that she and the Doc seemed to run into every week kept her in top shape. Modesty was not an issue either. The Doc may look human, but he was an alien from Layagaladay, and could no more be excited by her naked boy, cushiony ass and taut-grape breasts than she would get wet seeing the erect 10″ cock of a gorilla— except that would get my masters even hotter; to see me slowly suck in a long warm furry penis. I bet they really would enjoy it—Christ, she would have to get the Doc to help her. Sighing, Sara walked to the console room of the TITTIES.

The TITTIES was the Doc’s amazing time-space ship. TITTIES stood for Topologically Irrelevant Time Travelling Intergalactic Excursion Ship. Topologically irrelevant meant it could land anywhere and take any shape to fit in. This could be embarrassing—the Doc never understood why Sara got pissed when the TITTIES took the form of a men’s loo, so Sara and the Doc looked like they were walking out of a men’s john together. In the TITTIES, the Doc and his companions (who, for some reason Sara did not want to think about, always included young girls) traveled all over time and space. Including, unfortunately, MoundsofAss, home of the perverted Cyberingmen.

The Cyberingmen were a race of people scared shitless about dying. Their answer was to slowly replace all their organs with amazing living plastic.

It worked. They were now virtually immortal. And since they only needed to pop in a replacement when shot or hurt, they were also invulnerable... The problem is they were now psychically impotent. The Cyberingmen were now perpetually mentally horny. The only relief they could get was to plug innocent prisoners into their network and fore them to repeatedly endure intense cybersex. The network then measured the prisoners reactions and duplicated the pleasure for the Cyberingmen, providing them with pathetic, weak, virtual orgasms.

Sara felt sorry for the Cyberingmen. She couldn’t blame them though. Immortality or sex—which would she choose. Shaking her head and drawing her finger out of her pussy, Sara Jayne-Smith walked into the TITTIES console room.

“Hello Doc!”

“Well Hello Sara, how are you feeling?”

“A bit wobbly Doc.”

The Doc smiled sympathetically. Sara smiled back. There was something about his open smile and cute curly hair that made her feel safe.

The Doc hid his true feelings. He knew Sara was fighting her conditioning—and she was losing. She had walked into the console room naked; and even now she was fingering her pussy and slowly licking her lips. If the Doc had been human, or Sara had been from Layagaladay, he might be tempted. The Doc wished he could simply fix Sara’s mind—but he had promised her long ago not to interfere with her brain. This wasn’t the first time he regretted that promise. Nor, he knew, the last.

“I thought, Sara, that after the Cyberingmen you might be up to a short stay in the Lap of Orion.”

Sara perked up—the Lap of Orion was a special planet. Due to its unique electric atmospheric conditions, it made you feel like you were cuddling in the lap of a loved one, being held safe and snug. It was just what she needed. “It’d be perfect Doc!”

“Then put some clothes on—the TITTIES will have us there in a matter of WARNING! WE’RE IN TROUBLE! SOMEONE IS MESSING IN THE TIME STREAM! WARNING! WE’RE IN TROUBLE! SOMEONE IS MESSING IN THE TIME STREAM!

“Hmm,” said the Doc, “Someone is messing in the time stream. We better investigate!”

Sara looked crestfallen. “Goodbye Lap or Orion..”

Now the Doc looked disappointed. “Sara, Sara, Sara...this isn’t an antiquated type 40 capsule run by someone who learned on the job! The TITTIES can go anywhere or anywhen. We can spend weeks in the Lap of Orion and return in time to save the universe one more time. Now get dressed, It’s going to be a bit nippy for naked nipples.”

Sara smiled and skipped off.

* * *

Episode Three: Triumph of the Time Stopper

Thee Author felt the time had come. His Time Stopper (TS) was ready to test. What would be the first thing he’d do—walk into as high school girls gym shower? Nahhhh—despite the fantasies of lonely horny men, he had no interest in little kiddies who had no idea what sex was outside of prepackaged rock videos and soap operas. No, Thee Author wanted to have sex with women who knew how to do it right!

He was about to press the button when he heard a weird sound from upstairs. It sounded, for a lack of a better description, like someone had ran a violin bow over the piano strings of a grand piano then recorded the sound and played it backward with an echo effect.

He ran upstairs. Nothing seemed wrong. The sofa, the coffee table, the home entertainment center with wall to ceiling CD cupboard, the piano..

Wait—he didn’t own a home entertainment center! He looked n gaped to see he cupboard door open and two people walk out. One was a charming Englishwoman, the other—a mystery. He seemed to change form—switching shapes from an old man with a maestro hair cut and frock coat—to Liberace clone in a crushed velvet jacket—to a friendly young man with sandy hair in an English Cricketier’s get up—to a conservatively dressed Berlin Banker.

The “banker” walked forward and took his hand and shook it.

“Hello” he said with an infectious grin, “I’m the Doctor. This is my friend Sara Jayne-Smith, and you are messing with forces you cannot even begin to comprehend.”

“Who are you?” asked Thee Author, dazed.

“I’m the Doctor.”

“I am afraid, herr Doctor, I must ask you for some form of ID.”

The Doc handed him an ID. “You will find I’m the scientific advisor to the European Union Network of Universal Crisis Handling.”

“Am I supposed to be impressed that you are a member of E.U.N.U.C.H."?

“Not at all—its just that you made a mistake in what I assume to be your time stop device, and if you press that button you will die.”

“It is too late for threats, Doctor!”

Thee Author pressed the button.

And disappeared.

Episode Four: Destiny of the Time Stopper

“Doc, what happened?” asked Sara.

“Mr. Author thinks he invented a device that can stop time, Sara. Sara, didn’t you have a shirt on?”

“Yes Doc, why do you—my shirt! It’s gone!

“And your bra, Sara!”

“Oh no, Doc, I didn’t have one on. But I was wearing jeans... and panties...”

Doc Terhu looked at Sara, “You seem to be taking this calmly. Listen to me Sara, you are not a Slutty sex slave!”

Sara smiled, “Oh, I know that Doc. That three month stay in the Lap of Orion really AHHH mm oh yes yess deeper deeper mannn helped. I just figure Thee Author built a device that he thinks can st-ah ah ah -op time, and he is WHOO using it to try to AHHHh fuck me!”

The Doc was a bit put off that Sara knew, and he was not going to gt to explain it. “Err yes, Sara.” He gazed at Sara, now dressed in a low cut thong bikini with her nipples threatening to poke through the bra. “If it’s any consolation, Sara, this is the last acts of a dead man.”

“A dea—m M M MYYY GODDDD Doc, what’s hapopening to me? My breasts—they’re bigger. S-s-oooohhhh are my arms!”

“I expect so Sara. Thee Author is repeatedly raising your arms up and down as he dresses and undresses you several thousand times a minute. You are getting hours worth of exercise in seconds. Its building up your arms and making your—the Doc winced as Sara’s new, larger breasts tore her bra apart—stronger and firmer.”

“What can we do? If we don’t stop him he’ll rape all the good looking women in Europe!”

“It’s done Sara. He is using up the energy of his TS at an amazing rate. Judging by the motion of your body, hypertime motions only a Time King can sense, he has been fucking you for days in his time scale...”

“Which means that his time stopper will run out of power, soon. And when it does —” Sara screamed. “Let’s head into the TITTIES now! It’s going to be OH MY GOD YES YES YES MY TITS MY TITS! " Sara fainted with the pleasure. The Doc dived over the prone naked woman and covered her as well as he could.

There was a loud splat and a sound like stew being splashed. The Doc looked up. There on the side of the TITTIES (which had taken the appearance of a Home Entertainment Center) was a large red smear like the smear of a bug on a windshield—because in a very real sense, that was exactly what it was.

The Doc shook his head at the awful waste. This is why time stop devices could never really exist. In TS stories, the (usually nerdy) users used Time Stop to strip, humiliate, and fuck their time-frozen victims. The stories never considered that when you ran out of power, or started time up again, it started with a vengeance. Your body would go from 0 to 833 feet/second in a second. If you were inside or in front of something you wouldn’t be traveling that fast for very long.

The Doctor looked at the smear on the side of the TITTIES, then down at the naked Sara. “I hope she was worth it, Thee Author. I hope having sex with Sara Jayne-Smith was worth your life.

And now as he thought about it, Doc Terhu realized that to Thee Author, it probably had been...