The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doctored Into a Cage

(Part 3)

Here are all the usual disclaimers. You must be over 18 to read this! This story is pure fiction! You have been warned! This is for adults only!

“Nurse Hamilton, I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to see you again this morning.” Tara said with a fake smile.”

“The pleasure is all mine, now are you going to take your pills or do I have to call the orderlies and have you held down while I force feed them to you.” Laura felt good exercising some power over this crazy woman; perhaps it was the fact that two armed guards were right there along with her.

“Well, let me put it to you this way, a few years ago a nurse tried that with me and I bit her finger off. She was indeed fortunate that they were able to sew it back on, so you just go ahead and try it!” She dared her.

“Must we go through this every day? Why don’t you just take your meds like a good girl?”

“Well I have been leaving the cups here and they are empty when you return are they not?”

“That does not prove anything or that you are taking them.” Her brow went up.

“But where could I hide them? They don’t even allow me a toilet bowl in here and I have to go to the group ones.”

“I don’t know but you are famous for trickery.”

What Laura Hamilton did not know is that the two armed guards in the background were rather motionless, sort of like robots, and could not hear a thing that was being said or even react to anything.

“Trickery huh…well…talk to Dr. Vance about it. There are monitors everywhere I am sure they pick up everything.”

“Dr. Vance is not here today.”

“Oh,” Tara faked a peak interest, “so where is he then?”

“From what I understand he came down with this strange kind of rash around his lips and mouth, and he won’t be back for a few days.”

“Tara burst out laughing and said, “Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear that, may I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead.”

“It seems you have been stressed lately. Is there some problem in your life that you wish to talk about?”

“My personal life is none of your business, bitch!”

“Do not ever call me that name again, do you understand?” Tara White’s eyes seemed furious and Nurse Hamilton could see she meant business and got afraid.

“I am sorry, it was uncalled for. Yes, I have been a bit stressed out lately.” She tried to be firm not to show her fear.

“Come here and sit down next to me on the bed. I won’t bite, I promise. Besides, those guards would stop me if there were a problem.” She sounded sweet but as always she had ulterior motives and she was beginning to work her charms on Laura.

“Well, I suppose it will be okay,” Laura said while looking back at the guards real quickly, not realizing they were like stone dummies at this point. She sat down next to Tara.

“Now dear, just let it all out and tell me what is wrong.”

“I have been trying to quit smoking and have been off of it for over a week now.” She confessed.

“I see, well that is very hard to do especially when you have family problems at home and all.”

“What do you mean?”

“Your husband is not living up to your expectations is he?”

“Did you ever stop to think that maybe it is just this nerve rattling job with all you crazies in here?” She blurted out.

“That might be true, and if that is the case, why not quit or tell them about your stress at home and all.”

“If they knew I was stressed out I could lose this job. What makes you think it is my husband?”

“It is isn’t it?” Tara’s voice seemed angelic.

“Yes it is.” Laura finally admitted.

“Tell me all about it.” She pressed on.

“It is not that we do not connect or anything and believe me the sex is great. It is just that he is a lazy slob. He only has a part time job and I have to bring in the big bucks to run the house.

“I see…so you are doing more than your share, girl.”

“Yes, I think so. He never even cleans the house and he is there more than I am.”

“I do not think this is a good time to quit smoking. How many packs of cigarettes are you used to having?”

“Well I was up to a pack and a half.” The nurse grimaced.

“That is nothing. I used to smoke like two and half packs a day and there is not a thing wrong with my lungs. I think you should get back on them right away.”

“But I promised my husband I would quit. He hates my smoking.” She frowned.

“So you must do everything your husband tells you to do, like a good little wife. Don’t you have a mind of your own?” Tara twisted the knife in deeper.

“Of course I do!” Nurse Hamilton seemed upset.

“Well then why don’t you have one now?”

“Smoking is not permitted in here you know that.” She answered with surprise.

“You boys don’t mind if we smoke in here do you?” Tara said to the guards.

“Not at all, go ahead.” One said while the other nodded in agreement. Nurse Hamilton was in shock and wondered why they just let that by like that, but she didn’t know that Tara was influencing them. When she turned back, Tara had a lit cigarette in her mouth and took a long deep drag and blew it right into the nurse’s face. She then took it out of her mouth and passed it over to her.

“Where on earth did you get that? How did you even light it up? Who passed that on to you?”

“Who cares, go ahead and take a nice long drag.” Tara tempted her and she could not resist. She took the cigarette in her hand and it felt so good. The vapors of smoke that Tara blew into her face brought it all back. The lovely addiction swelled once again in her brain and she put it into her mouth like it was a delightful lollypop. She inhaled it nice and deeply into her chest and then exhaled out of her nostrils. She forgot just how wonderful a cigarette could taste. Sure it was a filthy habit and the body reeked with ash and odor, but it was her ugliness and she wanted it back again. She seemed to lose herself in the passion of the smoke for a few minutes and some ashes fell to the floor.

“Oh, look at the mess I am making. I am going to have to clean that up.” She said.

“Nonsense, don’t give it a second thought. Enjoy your smoke it is really all you have isn’t it, Laura?” Tara made it sound so depressing.

“You were right my nerves are tense.” Laura admitted.

“It is okay. You know what I think?”

“What is that?”

“You should really increase your smokes up to two maybe even three packs a day. Believe me, there is no real proof that smoking does all those nasty things to you. Sure they say all this stuff and that scientifically they can prove it; well then, how can you explain ninety five year olds that have never been sick a day in their life and smoke over two packs a day. I tell you it is all nonsense.” Tara’s crafty eyes went along with her smile.

“Perhaps you are right; maybe I just need to smoke more, not less.” The woman’s mind was already showing confusion under the administrations of Tara White.

“I want to tell you something else, you were right you know.” Tara made a face like she was telling a secret.

“I was right about what?”

She leaned in closer and whispered into the nurse’s ear and said, “I have not been taking these pills.”

“I had a feeling you weren’t. So what have you done with them?” Nurse Hamilton smiled.

“Oh, that is for me to know and for you to find out.” Tara giggled.

“I can get into a lot of trouble over this Ms. White.” She said seriously.”

“Don’t worry, now turn around and look over there for a minute.” She pointed to the guards.

Laura stood up quickly from the bed and said, “Where did they go? They are not supposed to leave me alone in here with you.” She felt panicky.

“Sit back down and don’t worry. They probably just felt we were hitting it off and no harm was being done.” She pulled on Laura’s arm and yanked her back down on the bed.

“They will be reported for this!” She said.

“Why go and do that.” Tara looked deep into Laura’s eyes. She knew she was terrified of her.

“Please don’t hurt me.” Laura begged.

“I wouldn’t dream of it, dear. In fact I feel so sorry for you. It must be so depressing to go home to that atmosphere. To know your husband is so unkind towards you. I know if it were me I might want to fall right off this earth, especially if my husband treated me so badly. It is so, so very sad and depressing. You can let it all out for me.” Tara goaded her on, and it wasn’t long before the nurse broke down and started crying. She wept in Tara’s arms.

“There, there, it is all right.” She consoled her and said, “I have an idea of how these pills can benefit both of us. I don’t really seem to need them but I think you do; and Laura, they might just help ease your nerves for you and make you feel better. You see these two pills here,” She held up the cup filled with the four pills right under her nose and pointed to two of them, “well one of them is a powerful anti-psychotic and the other is a hypnotic. Together they really do make you feel wonderful…and add that muscle relaxant…well how can you go wrong.” It was like Eve being tempted by the devil in the Garden of Eden.

“I am aware of what the pills are for and I am not the one who is crazy here, you are! I do not need pills.” Laura affirmed.

“It is not about being crazy, dear. We all get on edge once in a while and we need something to take the edge off. Think about it, you can take these pills everyday and you won’t even need a prescription for them. I don’t know what health plan you are on in here but these pills are lots of money.” She suggested.

“Well, I am not on a health plan yet.” Laura said feeling dejected.

“There you go, so wouldn’t this be perfectly convenient then, why not just give them a try. I won’t tell anyone.” Laura seemed entranced for a moment looking at the cup of pills waved under her nose.

“I don’t know. I have never taken pills like these before and they are really designed to sedate dangerous people like you. These are super strong pills.”

“It can’t hurt to just try them.” She made it sound so easy and so tempting.

“I could get into trouble if anyone did find out.”

“I told you I won’t tell so who is going to find out?”

“I could use something to cut the edge a bit.” She was beginning to succumb to the idea.

“Of course you could. Now I don’t want to see a pretty girl like you so depressed and anxious all the time. Now, here…you take my pills like a good girl.” She passed her the cup of water on her table.

“Won’t they see me taking them though?”

“Oh, that is right the monitors,” Tara suggested like they would see but they wouldn’t anyway, “hem, let me stand in front of you like this and they will only see my back in front of you. Take them slowly and carefully. You know, Nurse Hamilton, it really doesn’t matter they would have known about the guards leaving, yes?”

“Well, yes, that is true, I don’t understand it.”

“Come now, don’t worry your pretty little head about it. I have a way of controlling things in here as you have already seen.” She smiled.

“Are you suggesting they left because of something you did?”

“Yes I am. Now, take your pills, Nurse Hamilton.” Her serious face bore right into the nurse’s soul.

“Okay, well, I will try it maybe just this once.”

“Wonderful!” Tara seemed so filled with joy. Her cunning paid off again. Laura put her hand in the cup and took each pill one by one and left the fourth one still there. “Why did you leave that one?” Tara asked.

“I don’t think I should take all of them, the other three should be more than enough.”

“But you went this far, so why not just take all of them. That one is only a light antidepressant. Come on now, be a good girl and open wide for the choo choo train.” Tara took the last pill and put it in the nurse’s mouth. She opened nice and wide for her. She then closed her jaw and rubbed her throat to make it go down without the water. “Good girl,” she said.

“I hope I don’t get sick from all these pills.” Nurse Hamilton said with a worried look on her face.

“No, I am sure you will be fine. In a few minutes it will feel like heaven. Now, Nurse Hamilton, I was promised a private bath today by Dr. Vance. I am permitted one each month you know.” Tara’s tone changed from soft to authoritative.

“Well I need to review the duty list. You are only supposed to go to the group wing, not private.”

“You can call Dr. Vance if you like.” She pretended like she wanted her too, but the truth was that she was not scheduled for a private bath.

“I don’t think that will be necessary. I believe you.”

“Very good, but before we leave why don’t we just chat a while. You can tell me about all your dreams and ambitions. You can even tell me about all your frustrations with your husband if you like.” Once again, the soft tone appeared.

Nurse Hamilton began to open up even more. She poured her heart out to this deranged killer. Her entire life story went from her lips to Tara’s brain. It would be stored for future reference. There is nothing more cunning than a woman who can charm the life out of a person with frailties and short comings. She just stalks her prey and takes what she wants. It is more than an evil ploy. It is a mark of careful thinking and careful planning. It is the edge of sweet surrender pulling the helpless victim into the web deeper and deeper until the web becomes a cage. After about twenty minutes the medication began to work its way into Laura’s body. She began to look glazed over. She was slurring her words some and it was like she was moving in slow motion. She shook her head a few times to fight it.

“Don’t fight it, Laura. You must relax and give in to it. It feels so wonderful, doesn’t it?”

“Yes it does.”

“Now you know what it is like to be doped up in an insane asylum like the rest of us. You are going to need this medication everyday from now, do you understand, Nurse Hamilton?”

“I…yes…everyday…it feels so geeerood.” She slurred off.

“Run along now, and get the guards and orderlies. I want my bath.” Tara instructed but Laura could barely move.

“Errrr, yes, your bath.” She forced out her words.

“Fight the effect! You are going to be on these for a long time so just get used to them. We don’t want anyone to think you are taking drugs do we?”

She tried and said, “Um, no, you rrrrill need an armed guard inside with you so I rrrill get a female one.

“No, I want that cop. You know the new girl, Pamela.” Tara insisted.

“I rrill…yes the new girrrl, right away.” She was too drugged out to think clearly and simply agreed with her. She wobbled over to the buzzer and pressed the button.

* * *

“This way,” she said. Her voice wasn’t as gruff as some of the other guards. Pamela, however, was not an armed security guard but one of the few actual police officers at the institute. She had been there briefly but was stationed as a regular. As is the case with most officers she was in fine shape. She had ample breasts which filled out her uniform nicely as did her golden blonde hair. Her good looks and parting glances did not go unnoticed by Tara White. She pegged her for being a lesbian and she wanted to prove her own hypothesis.

“Well this is a lovely room. I have been missing a lot.” Tara said cheerfully.

“Just hurry it up. I don’t understand why they didn’t send an orderly or nurse in here with you.” Pamela said while looking at the tub. “They didn’t even fill up the tub yet. I need to get a nurse in here.” She started for her radio.

“No, don’t. I really don’t mind and Nurse Hamilton did give us permission.

“Yes, but this is highly unusual. This room is for private inmates and they have privileges and are usually only here for short term treatment.”

Tara properly corrected her and said, “We are not inmates. They prefer the term ‘residents’ in here. You are no doubt still new to the lingo.”

“Inmates, or residents…it is all the same to me. Ninety percent of you in here are crazy or criminally insane. That leaves very little of the population to consider normal.” Her voice sounded very unsympathetic.

Tara turned on the bath water and said, “How does this look to you?” She removed her gown and revealed her perfectly clear skin. She could feel Officer Pamela’s eyes take it in with a deep, hidden breath. Even though she pretended not to be interested she could hardly take her eyes off Tara’s hot body. Pamela’s own eyes seemed to melt for a moment and get soft. She looked down and said,

“Just get on with it. You are not on parade here.”

“But don’t you just love my sweet, perky nipples and these lovely pert breasts? Come on I know you love it. I saw you glance at me many times. I can tell you want to just reach out and hold me, well don’t you Officer?” She looked directly into Pamela’s eyes and stared at her with intensity. She knew Pam could not take it and wanted to fondle her up and down.

“Knock it off,” Pam asserted, “you are a lethal, crazy. I have a gun and stick here so no tricks.”

“Yes you do but right now you are going to put the gun and stick down on the floor and remove your uniform for me.” Tara’s voice was firm and commanding. She was playing a hunch that Officer Pamela was submissive by nature. This of course was the usual response from most of her female exploitations.

“What!” She said.

“You heard me, bitch, take off your fucking clothes and get naked!” She raised her tone and could see a slight glare. It was an admission and she knew the woman would surrender to her.

“I can’t…we can’t do this in here…”

Tara interjected, “Oh yes we can, and you know how much you need it. Take it off!”

Pamela put the stick on the floor and took off her belt with the gun in the holster and placed it carefully next to the stick. She then started unbuttoning her blue uniform shirt and let it just slide to the floor. Next she did her pants and let them glide down and slipped off her boots. She took off her socks and stood there in her satin pink bra and panties. Her body was on fire and Tara knew this.

“Very nice, my dear. Now pretend I have a camera and pose for me.” She made like she was holding one with her hands. “Nice, now turn this way, oh yes, and bend over and show me that ass, that’s it, stick it up and out for me!” Pamela did as she was told. She seemed to enjoy showing off her body for Tara. After a while Tara told her to stand up straight and face her with her arms to the sides.

“Now, I want you to take off that bra and squeeze your breasts together for me.”

“Ennnnn.” Pamela moaned as she squeezed them.

“Good girl,” Tara said. “Now push those boobies out and offer them to me.” Tara gave her a nice wide smile. She pushed them out as far as they would go and cupped them and pointed her nipples towards Tara’s lovely, eyes.

Tara said, “Take off those fucking panties and hop into the tub. We are going to play a game. We are going to pretend you are the nut and I am the cop. I am going to put on your uniform, Officer Pammy! Or Should I call you Officer Pammy Cunt?” Tara laughed. Pamela got in the tub. It was nice and full of water. It was a bit warm so she did so gingerly. Tara began to pick up her clothes and started to put them on slowly and sensuously. She slowly played with her breasts and teased the woman while buttoning up the shirt and pants. She even gave her a full view of her lovely butt as she turned around and bent down to pick up the belt and stick. The tables had been turned. She was now the Officer and Pamela seemed to be the resident. She lorded over her with her legs spread wide and said, “You like what you see, don’t you Pam?” She put both hands on her hips to display her prowess.

Pamela looked up at her from the bath tub and said, “Yes, you are gorgeous. How did you know I like women?”

“I could sense it.” She said boldly.

“I think Pammy wants to play with her pussy and get off in the tub for me doesn’t she?” Tara’s voice sounded cute but serious.

“Look you crazy, bitch, just get in the tub and fuck me already!” Pamela tried to sound assertive. She was so hot from the teasing that she could not take it anymore, but it was a big mistake. Tara quickly pounced on her by grabbing her hair and pushed her underneath the water. She held her down. It was done so fast that some water even seeped into her chest. Pamela was finding out that Tara was pretty well built too. Her arms forced her head to stay underneath the water and Pamela could feel her lungs begin to struggle from holding her breath. Tara’s leverage was too strong. Pamela struggled and struggled. She even flopped around in the water but could not get Tara’s arms off of her neck and head. Tara could feel the life in Pam’s body start to give. She knew that if she held her down much longer, Pamela would die beneath her strong arms. She decided to pull her head up and out from underneath the water.

“Bwwweehhgh!” Pamela exhaled and some water came out of her mouth. She was gasping for her breath.

“Now I don’t think we want to tell me what to do anymore, do we?” Tara said in a condescending tone of voice. “Nod if you understand me.” She commanded and Pamela nodded in agreement. All her training did not prepare her for the mind of Tara White or her sadistic streak of nature. She was no longer hot but scared.

“You are going to have to make a sacrifice now for speaking to me that way, do you understand?”

“Don’t hurt me, please.” She squeaked out the words.

“Your tongue needs to be removed. Stick it out and offer it to me!”

“Lerrrr, no!” Pamela was in a state of shock and tried to clamp down her mouth tight but Tara wormed her fingers inside to pull out her tongue.

“I said stick it straight out and leave it there! Do you have any doubts as to my ability to rip your fucking tongue out? Well, do you!” She screamed and Pamela stuck her tongue way out and left it there.

“Good girl. If you did not comply I really would have ripped it out, or I might have cut it right out of your mouth. You know that right?” Pam nodded in acceptance. “Still, you have disobeyed me by trying to take over and I take that from no one.” The steel glare from Tara’s eyes seemed to paint an ugly picture in Pamela’s mind. She knew something was coming.

“I’m sorry I was just so hot before that I thought it would get you in the tub, can’t you please just forgive me?” Her voice begged out in a pathetic tone.

“Sweet, sweet, Pamela…how can I hurt you my dear? But you must be

taught a lesson. You are going to choose. You can either have an eyeball taken out; the tip of your tongue cut off; all your fingers nails pulled out; or your little pinky broken. Now you must choose!”

There was no relief in Tara’s voice. She did not waver in any way and for a

slight instant she thought Pamela would make a move and try to defend herself in some way. She saw the look in her eye. It was there for a moment. It was a look of possible defiance.

“I saw something in you just then, Pamela. You wanted to attack me. It

was a foolish thought. If you are going to attack you had better make sure you can win. Now what is your answer? What are you going to offer me?”

“Take my pinky.” The words were barely audible.

“That would be the easiest choice. You have chosen well. Now beg me to

break you little pinky and offer it out to me.”

Pam lifted up her left hand and stuck her pinky out. It seemed like it took

forever to just lift her arm up and extend it out. She looked up at Tara and saw the coldest, scariest eyes she has ever seen. She could hardly speak the words.

“Go on, beg me bitch!”

“P…ppplease, please break my little pinky.”

“Louder, I want you to scream it out for me!”

“Please! Please break my little pinky!” Pamela screamed out. She was now totally hysterical. It did not take long. Tara quickly took her hand and wrapped her fingers in a fist motion around Pam’s little pinky. In one quick move she pulled it down and outwards to the side and broke it.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Owwwwwwwwwwwwee! You fucking bitch! You fucking bitch! You really did it! You really broke my pinky! I am going to fucking kill you bitch!” She slammed her hand down into the water thinking it would somehow relieve the pain. She felt like she was going to pass out. Tara quickly took her gun out of her holster which she was now wearing and placed the tip of the gun right into Pamela’s mouth.

“Suck it! Suck it and pretend it is a little cock! You had better suck it

well or I am going to pull the trigger and end your life right now! Suck it bitch! Take it nice and deep into that mouth of yours.” She began to push it deeper and deeper into her throat and made her gag. Soon there was drool coming from Pamela’s mouth as she was made to roll her tongue and lips all over the gun and suck it like she was blowing a nice hard dick. It was lewd! It was terrifying! It was Tara White at her best. She faked like she was going to pull the trigger and then put the gun right back in her holster. Her misdirection worked and for a moment Pamela forgot about her broken, painful pinky. Tara’s voice then became soft and caring. Pam’s eyes were in a state of terror. She caressed Pam’s face and cheeks, then gave her a nice, deep kiss. She wanted to calm her down. She started vigorously rubbing her clit and then her tits. She squeezed them together and rolled them around. She bit on the nipples and flicked at them. She reached down with her fingers and played with her pussy for quite a few minutes and amazingly Pamela responded despite the pain she was in.

“Now I think you need to have me, isn’t that true Pamela?” She said.

“Yes, please may I have you? Oh, please may I fuck you now? I need it so bad.” At this point Pamela was so sexed up that she would have agreed to anything and she was about to.

“If I am going to remove your clothes from my body and come in there with you I need something in return. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes, I will. Please just fuck me now!”

“Very well, I want you to use your beautiful nails on yourself.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean it is surprising to me that a Police Officer has such long nails as you do. You must take pride in keeping them that way.”

“I have always had long nails. They wanted me to cut them way down when I joined the force but I stuck to my guns and when they realized it did not impede with my work in anyway they let me keep them this way. God I am in such pain.” She started to cry.

“Stop that and concentrate on your hot, wet pussy. Well, I for one am very glad you have those nails! They are so sexy. You do see that I am playing with my breasts right over your nice shirt, so whenever you put it on you will remember it. When you slip it on to leave here today you will have my scent all over your body and even on your bra which I am wearing. Now watch me carefully Pammy Cunt because I am going to play with my pussy now and stick my fingers deep into my hole. I want you to see how wet I become. I am going to orgasm right in your panties. When you slip them on you will have my dried up orgasm between your legs…that’s right bitch, rub your pussy around for me and play with those breasts…make me nice and hot before I get into that tub with you slut!” She did so carefully trying to avoid using her left hand and hurting the pinky some more.

“Ohhhh I can’t take it. I am so horny. I love watching you play in my outfit, emmmmmmmm….”

“Now I want you to take those nails and run them deep into your skin. Scrape them up and down your legs, tummy, and chest. I want you to rake those nails on yourself for me and draw blood. Scrape you body for me and show me what a good slut you can be.”

“But that will hurt and I don’t know if I can with my pinky this way.”

“That is the entire point. No pain no gain. Use your nine other fingers. With great pleasure comes great pain. Now show me your love and dig those nails deep into your skin. Do it slut!”

Poor Pamela could not think straight anymore. She had fallen deep into the mind of Tara White. At this point all she wanted to do was please her so she could get off. Her brain became a part of her vagina and her mind became a part of Tara’s mind. She began to furiously rub her nails up and down her body. She wanted to prove to Tara that she could be a good slut for her and then get her reward.

“That’s it slut. Now go harder and faster and deeper with them. I want nice scratch marks of blood all over your body. Destroy your lovely skin for me and be the nasty little cop slut that I know you are!” Pamela went deeper and deeper and harder and harder; and sure enough, blood scratches began to develop as she wreaked havoc all over her body with her own nails. She was inflicting pain on her own self and she could not stop it. Tara had taken full control over her and she would not stop.

Once she found a weakness in someone she would exploit it to the fullest degree. Her game plan was always to seduce and control. She never once thought she could not get to anyone. Once she started to be relentless and dig deeper and deeper into someone’s sub consciousness she hardly ever failed. She knew just how to open them up and pull out all the dirt that was hidden inside. She loved to separate the sex slut from the goody two shoes, and she was a master at it. Once a person let her into his or her mind she would open it up like a ripe watermelon and splay the contents all over the place. She was evil but very cunning. In the truest sense she was all that a dominant female could be and wanted to be. The lives of the many remained in the balance, both physically and emotionally. The lives of the few who could escape her grasp were the fortunate ones. Perhaps a stronger mind is the catalyst that can defend against such an invasion of mind; then again maybe the stronger the mind the stronger the fall. Either way Tara White knew how to play her victims and take them to new levels of ecstasy.

“Enough, slut, that is enough!” Tara had to shout it out to make her stop. “Now I am coming in the tub with you and you will be rewarded for being such a good girl for me. She took Pamela’s clothes off herself slowly and sexily. She was giving her a nice little strip show to make her even hotter, and when she got down to her crotch she spread her legs and thrust it forward to display her pussy in the open air. She rubbed it a few times and made Pam look at it and see how wet she was. Then she finally got into the bath tub on the opposite end. Both ladies’ legs and feet were touching each other.

“Pamela, I want you to slide up on me and sit down as if you were sitting right on my lap.” As Pam did so she could feel her own pussy sliding forward and the friction was almost enough to get her off but not quite. As she pulled herself even more forward both vaginas were now touching each other and Tara stuck her thumb deep inside of Pamela’s hole. She began to thrust it in and out with a certain rhythm and Pamela was screaming in ecstasy.

“That’s my girl. Little sluts need to be fucked and they need to be fucked properly. I want you to take your thumb and put it in your mouth. I want you sucking on it like a pacifier. Suck it and pretend you’re a little girl again. I want you sucking that thumb while I make you come. You’re my little baby girl and you are going to come for me. I said come for me now, bitch! Let all that nasty little juice squirt all over my thumb. When you are done I am going to stick it in your mouth, slut! Now bring yourself off, bitch!” Tara had the poor girl humping her thumb for all she was worth and she was indeed sucking on her thumb.

“Oh yeah, fuck me, oh please fuck me…yes right there, right there…emmmm….ohh yes emmmmm.” She came and came like she had never done before.

“Now you know what to do. I want you to open up your mouth like a good girl and place my thumb in your mouth and suck on it. You had better swallow whatever it is that you put on it you little slut!”

“Emmm, puthtths emmmmm!” She sucked on it nice and long. She took all the soap, water, and juice that was on it and swallowed it just like she was commanded to.

“Good girl, now come over here and give me a nice, wet kiss. Mwwwwahhh, now that’s my little slut. Now, Officer, I am going to need your help. You see a woman is going to be joining our establishment as a resident. She has lots of mental hang-ups and I am going to need your help. You will help me won’t you, Pamela.” Tara’s eyes said it all. If Pamela did not help her she knew she would be in for a rough time if not lose her life, so what else could she do but agree.

“Yes, Tara, I will do anything you say.” She spoke in a soft submissive tone of voice.

,“Very good, now dear, you better get that pinky attended to. Tell them you slipped on the outside of the tub trying to hand me some soap. It was a freak accident and you fell right on your pinky and broke it.”

“Yes, Tara.” A new bond was formed.

* * *

“Hi, is this Dr. Vance’s residence?” The rich, sultry voice asked.

“Dr. Vance is not here right now. Who is this?” Linda responded.

“Oh, we simply have a special offer that…”

“I’m sorry, this is Mrs. Vance and we are not interested in anything you have to sell at this time.”

“But it is a special offer from the Gracie Clinic.”

“What?”

“Yes, we have a special offer here at the Gracie Clinic. We understand what you are going through in these difficult times and the mind can be very fragile. We would like you know that we have an opening for you when you are ready to simply be honest and admit that you have mental problems and really need a stay here at our facility.”

There were a few moments of silence, as if shocked, and then she said, “Who is this?”

“I am just someone who is trying to help, Mrs. Vance. I sympathize with you. I really do, that is why you must get treatment as soon as possible. I am sure you have a very good health policy and you could probably start right away for even six months or more depending on the severity of your condition.”

“Is this some sort of a joke? Who exactly are you?” Her heart was racing.

“I told you, just someone who cares. I know you are extremely frustrated these days and all…”

“I don’t know who you are or what this is about, but there is nothing wrong with me either mentally or physically.”

“Oh, but there is. You are just in denial and we can help you here at the clinic. All you have to do is just sign yourself in.” The voice beckoned her.

“Okay, I am going to hang up this phone. If you call me again I am going to the police.” Linda Vance hanged up the phone.

After about five minutes the phone rang again. She knew it might be this same woman and she hoped she could catch her voice on her voice mail. She let the phone go to four rings and waited. She picked up her phone and put in her code and listened but nothing was there. She hung up the phone and as soon as she did it rang again. She let this go on for a while; in fact it went on for almost thirty minutes until she had the courage to pick up the phone again. She almost decided on turning the phone off or just calling the police but instead she picked it up.

“Hello!”

“It was not nice of you to hang up on me, Mrs. Vance. It could have cost your husband some more pain.”

At this point Linda was scared but also very curious and said, “What is this about my husband?”

“Oh just that I know all about that new rash he has around his lips and why he is not at work these days.” The voice was ingratiating.

“I knew it! He is having an affair. Is it you?” She asked firmly and put her other hand to the top of her chest.

“I didn’t say that. I just said I understood your plight…especially with his new found love interest.” The voice was cunning.

“What new love interest?”

“Oh you know his new fixation. I am sure it has been a real relationship splitter.”

“What new fixation?”

“You know…his new girlfriend the mattress. I know all about it.”

“Okay, I have had enough. Who are you and what do you want? How do you know these things about my husband?”

“I know all about your husband, Mrs. Vance.” The voice was slow and low.

“Are you a nurse there?”

“Yes, I am as a matter of fact.” The voice lied. “I know you need help and I am here to help you.”

“I do not need help! He is the one who needs help! I know he is having an affair with you, whoever you are.” She began to feel dizzy and the palms of her hands were sweaty.

“Really, well I have something to show you.”

“Oh, and what is that?”

“Look down for a minute, Mrs. Vance.”

She looked down to the floor and felt confused, “I don’t understand. There is nothing there.”

“Oh but there is. Wasn’t it nice taking a good look at those abandoned boobies of yours, Mrs. Vance? I am sure it has been a long time since those lovely nipples and tits were played with isn’t that so?”

She couldn’t help but look down at them. She felt a strange tingle inside, “You are a complete nutcase and I am going to see to it that the police listen to this conversation. You see, I have been recording it.” She struck a blow.

The voice on the other end was not phased and said, “You know it is illegal to record someone’s conversation without my consent or pre-knowledge. Hmm, maybe not, so many laws have been changed these days. I know something though. You just had a very naughty thought, didn’t you, Mrs. Vance?”

“What are you talking about?” Linda felt flushed.

“You had an almost unbearable desire to touch those lovely breasts when I said that, didn’t you? I’ll bet you are soaking wet right now thinking about touching and playing with those tities. Come on, dear, you can confide in me?”

“Just you shut up!” She hung up the phone. It rang again after a few minutes and she picked it up, “Look, I told you I am going to the police and I am also going to put a trace on this call.”

“It won’t help. Remember I am just here to help you, and I can read your mind. I know that turned you on. Why don’t you just pop those tities right out for me and play with them, Mrs. Vance.” The voice was commanding.

She looked down at her chest and heaved out a deep breath. It was so tempting to pull them right out, but then her anger kicked in and she said, “Go to hell!” She hung up and immediately dialed the operator.

“Operator, may I help you?”

“Her hands were shaking as she spoke, “Yes, Operator, I would like you to trace the last call that I just received.”

“Is there a problem, Ma’am?”

“Yes I am being harassed.”

“Well, Ma’am, we can try running a trace,” the woman said, “but we really can’t disclose the information on this person or the phone number unless we have some authority to do so. I would suggest you report this incident to the police and in the meantime we will attempt to trace the call. Have you made any other phone calls since this last call to me?”

“No, I haven’t. I am going to call the police now.”

“Very good, Ma’am…but use your cell phone or another line if you have one, and in the meantime we will take care of things on this end. I am going to give you a supervisory number to call. Use it once you are ready and have spoken to the police.

She was about to call the police and went for her cell phone. Just then she had this burning desire to punch in her codes and see if the voice was recorded as it should be, but she thought better and decided not to interfere with the trace in any way. It could wait until after the police and then she would have proof.

…To be continued