The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog and Pony Show

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 4 — The Trip

The next few days had passed slowly, she hadn’t been sent out for her regular clients and the only thing that made it bearable was a quick pussy licking session with Madam Han yesterday. Madam Han had been distracted throughout the entire time, but Alison made the best of it and the orgasm had been a welcome relief.

Finally though, all the girls had been summoned to the main room and Madam Han spoke.

“We’re moving first thing in the morning. Pack only what you need in one case.” she said and dismissed them.

The next morning all of the girls arrived in the common area with their suitcases in tow. One by one, Madam Han called their names and handed them a passport and a slip of paper. Each of them walked out of the room to a waiting car and then disappeared.

Finally, only Alison stood in the room and Madam Han walked over to her.

“Even with big tits and fake hair, you too recognizable. Come with me whore.”

“Yes Madam Han.” Alison replied and followed her through the common area and in to the lounge.

In the center of the lounge was a large, square, black shipping case. The lid was propped open but Alison couldn’t quite see over the lip.

“Come here.” Madam Han said, having walked over to the box. Alison walked over and looked inside. There was a cavity inside that looked like someone could kneel in, but there were a few other things as well.

The first was a set of dildo’s, one sat loose on the floor of the box with a cable that ran to the side of it, the other was mounted on the wall right about where she thought a head might rest. Attached to the second dildo, at it’s base, was a small vile with a rubber stopper in it.

Madam Han held out a sheet of paper to Alison, “Read.” she commanded just before sticking her phone in front of Alison.

Alison looked at the paper and read it over once to herself before starting to recite it out loud.

“I am a whore.

Whores lick and suck and fuck.

Whores obey their owners.

I am a good whore.”

* * *

Alison felt the box jostle as it was taken from the brothel and place in to a truck, but she paid it no mind.

Instead she listened to her own voice repeat the phrases over and over, coming from the headset that was firmly affixed over her long blonde locks.

Of course the words were not what had really captured her attention once she had been secured in the box. Madam Han had lowered the headphones on to her and then told her to place the dildo on the floor in to her pussy.

She did and Madam Han turned it on, it buzzed wonderfully for a few seconds and then stopped. It came to life again a few seconds later.

Then, when she was satisfied, Madam Han had reached down and uncorked the small vile attached to the other dildo before telling Alison to take it in to her mouth.

As Alison had pushed down on the dildo, the familiar, sweet smell filled her nostrils and her body came to life with pleasure as the vibrator in her pussy buzzed to life once more.

She stayed down as long as she could, but eventually had to come up for air, then she pushed back down and bliss filled her again.

She didn’t know for how long she was in the box, but eventually it came to rest for a long while, then it moved again until finally coming to rest once more.

When the lid cracked open, Alison had passed out from the waves of pleasure and the pure bliss of the many orgasms she’d had during her trip.

The touch of Madam Han’s fingers on her face brought her around and she looked up in awe.

“How my whore doing?” Madam Han asked.

“I am a good whore.” the words left her mouth before she even realized she had said them.

“What good whore do?”

“Lick and suck and fuck.”

“and...”

“Obey their owner.”

“Who own whore?”

“Madam Han owns this whore.”