The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog and Pony Show

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 5 — The Condo

Ali looked out over the cityscape of Hong Kong from the condo, Madam Han owned all of the condos on this floor as well as several others where her girls worked from.

She turned from the window when she heard the door handle jostle and her next client came in to the condo, Madam Han escorted him in.

She took her normal pose, her feet spread apart, her hip cocked to one side, her left hand on her semi-transparent lingerie by her pussy and her right hand on her hip.

Her long platinum blonde hair flowed down the one side of her neck and covered her right breast, while she pushed both of them out, tilting her head down slightly as to not make eye contact until she had been told to.

Madam Han spoke to the client in herr native tongue, “I believe you know this one Deputy Minister?”

“Yes Madam Han I believe I do.” Jay responded.

“I was surprised to hear of your escape from justice Madam Han, but even more so when you contacted me with your offer.”

“Yes, my business rivals forced me to make some changes to my plans. However, my... setback, could prove to be a rare opportunity for you.”

“Perhaps, but I’m sure your aware she could never come back home. It would have to be a temporary opportunity.”

“Of course, please enjoy your visit and we can speak some more afterwards.”

* * *

Ali felt Jay’s cock push in to her pussy as she was suspended from the ceiling, the blindfold over her eyes blocking the mid day sun streaming through the windows.

A small, muted, cry came from the gag that was tightly bound around her latex encased head. Her long blonde hair pulled back in to a pony tail and sticking out of the black hood.

It had only taken a few visits for Jay to realize she was his to use as he pleased.

His first visit had been soft and gentle. Everything she would have expected from a long lost lovers being reunited. It was nothing to her, she had played the part perfectly; licking, sucking and fucking like the good whore she was.

It wasn’t until later that night when Madam Han had let her suckle her feet for an hour that Ali had cum, but she was sure Jay wasn’t aware of that.

Madam Han had told her to be a good whore for Jay and she always obeyed her owner. She was sure Jay was satisfied with her performance.

His second visit, he had been more direct. Grabbing her and taking her to the bedroom. Throwing her down on the bed and stripping her lingerie off before mounting her and fucking her hard and fast.

His third visit, they hadn’t even gotten out of the living room. He’d pushed her to her knees and fucked her mouth hard and pulled out just in time to spray his cum all over her face. She smiled, looking up and him and thanked him before shovelling every last drop in to her mouth and swallowing it.

After that he’d started to use the toys Madam Han had stocked in the condos until he finally noticed the eye hooks in the ceiling.

And so, here she was, hanging from the ceiling; bound, gagged and blindfolded. In addition to the latex hood, she was wearing a latex cat suit, with holes cut out for her breasts and pussy. Attached to her nipples were two clamps and she was wearing 9″ platform heels.

Jay was furiously penetrating her, grabbing her pony tail and pulling her back hard against him. She felt him stiffen and she wiggled her ass as best she could.

He pulled out at the last moment and a stream of cum arched from his tip and landed on her back, it was followed by several more and she screamed in pleasure as best as she could and twitched in the chains.

Jay gave her latex covered ass a hard slap before walking away to clean up in the bathroom, leaving her hanging in the air. She relaxed as best she could, depending on his schedule, he might leave right away and then one of the other girls would come in and let her down, but if he had time, he might let her hang there while he enjoyed some TV or other distraction.

Of course if he stayed, he might decide to use her again which was fine with Ali too. After all she was a good whore, just like Madam Han told her she was.

* * *

Jay wasn’t the only client she had and once word had spread about her “eagerness” to participate with Jay’s sessions, other clients started asking for her directly for more specialised services.

At first, there had been a few and Madam Han had paid little attention, but by the time nearly half of her schedule was taken up with clients that were using her for various fetishes, Madam Han decided it was time to step in.

The first thing she did was to increase Ali’s rates, though Ali herself didn’t know what that meant. Madam Han had never told her what the clients paid and so Ali paid no attention to the new rate.

The second was to have Ali specialize in these new sessions and soon they were all that she was doing. A few of her old regulars had simply paid the extra fee and continued to fuck her, but most had found other girls to entertain themselves with. The new clients though were a different story, they had paid the extra to get a specific experience and she soon found out that Jay’s fetishes were only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.