The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dog and Pony Show

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2017

Chapter 8 — The Show

Ali walked around the room, her hoofs clicking against the concrete floor as she did so. She moved to the track and trotted around a bit before hearing the door open and she quickly moved to the bottom of the steps.

She looked up and saw Tom coming down the stairs, but in his hand was a leash and she could make out something following him.

She stepped back and by the time he reached the bottom of the stairs she could see clearly the woman clad in pink latex, her arms and legs bound to themselves forcing her to crawl on her knees and elbows which were encased in a rubber cup that looked like a paw.

As she reached the floor she let out a small yap and scurried around Tom’s feet, “Sit Girl, sit!”

The pink latex mutt leaned back on its haunches and whimpered just slightly, “That’s a good girl.” Tom said and fished a small treat from his pocket, placing it in front of her mouth on his fingers, she quickly took the offered treat and fingers in to her mouth and started to suck on them. Only when Tom pulled his fingers free did she crunch the treat and swallow it.

Ali let out a small whinny and Tom looked up, “Oh don’t worry, I’ve got a treat for you too.” he said as he reached under her and squeezed one of her dangling tits.

Ali let out a satisfied neigh and wiggled her ass and tail.

“Now, you remember Karen don’t you Alison?”

Ali looked down at the woman by Tom’s feet and realized she did, Karen had been Tom’s assistant at the firm and had setup the travel arrangements for them to go to North Korea.

“Turns out she wasn’t a very good assistant I’m afraid, I put up with her for quite a while as she was willing to put out to keep her job, but eventually I knew I would have to let her go.

Fortunately, Madam Han’s concoction proved to be very effective on her. I’m sure you tried to fight it at least a little Alison, Karen here though broke down and begged me in just a couple of hours when I took it away from her.

Since then, she’s been a perfect little pet, haven’t you Karen?”

Karen let out a small yip in response as Tom leaned down a bit and rubbed her head behind the fake latex ears.

“Yes, who’s my good little puppy dog? You are, aren’t you Karen?” he asked in the most condescending way possible and Karen’s only response was a low whimper and a pant.

Tom reached around and unclipped the leash, when he stood back up Karen got back on to all fours and started running around the room and between Ali’s legs.

On one of the passes, Karen noticed the chains hanging from the rings in Ali’s nipples and rolled over on to her back, batting at them with her rubber paws.

Ali felt the rubber paws pass over each nipple and she tried to lower herself down so Karen had better access, but Tom would have none of it, a quick switch with the riding crop on her ass brought her back to her proper posture..

“None of that, now. Karen, come over here.”

Karen rolled over again and came around to be in front of Ali where Tom was. Tom took the reigns from Ali’s bridal and hooked them on to Karen’s collar.

“Ok girl, time to go for a walk, around the track.” Tom said and Karen started off.

As soon as the reigns became taught, Ali stepped forward to keep pace with Karen.

After several laps Tom went over to one of the shelves and pulled down a head mounted camera and put it on.

As they came around once more, Tom called out, “Sit girl.", Karen sat down on the track and Ali stopped as well.

Tom started the camera recording and walked over in front of Karen. He spent a moment there before walking around both Karen and Ali, spending some additional time on Ali’s tits and ass before coming around the other side and returning to where he started.

He pulled out a small treat from his pocket and this time Ali got a good look at it. It really was a small dog treat.

Karen perked up, “You want a treat girl?” Tom said and Karen yapped in response.

“Ok, play dead.” Karen dropped and rolled on to her back, her feet in the air and her tongue hanging out of her mouth.

“Sit up.” Karen rolled back over and stood up on her hind legs.

“Talk.” Karen barked.

“Shake hands.” Karen stretched out her paw and Tom took it.

“Good girl.” he said and once more extended the treat so she could take it.

Like last time Karen sucked on his fingers but this time Tom didn’t take them out quickly, instead letting her suck them until he was satisfied.

“Ok girl, go for a walk.” Karen got back on all fours and started around the track again, Ali trailing behind her.

Tom kept pace and recorded both Karen and Ali as they did a lap, then a second and then a third. The fourth lap he focused almost entirely on Ali, making sure he recorded the tail flicks and whinnies and neighs she made as she worked her way around the room.

Finally, he called a halt to the procession and unhooked Ali’s reigns from Karen’s collar. He then reattached the leash to Karen’s collar and walked her over to the wooden horse, attaching it to the back of it.

He then returned to Ali, picked up the reigns and stood behind her, “Giddy up girl.” he called and flicked the reigns. She started off once more, working her way around the track as he pulled on the reigns and switched her ass with the riding crop.

After several laps he stopped her at the wooden horse and had her position herself on to it. Then, using a much shorter leash, he secured Karen to the back of the wooden horse with her nose just a few inches from Ali’s dripping pussy.

Tom reached in to his pocket and pulled out another treat, placing it between the swollen lips of Ali’s pussy, “Stay!", he commanded to Karen as she whimpered, desperate for the treat.

Tom walked around to the front of the wooden horse once more and removed the bit between Ali’s teeth and she neighed in need. She extended her tongue out as far as she could but couldn’t quite reach the tip of his cock.

“Ok girl, get your treat!” Tom said as he finally moved forward and ALi took his cock in to her mouth. She felt Karen’s tongue dive in to her pussy after the treat and then continue to lap her pussy. Ali twitched her tail as the pleasure from Tom’s cock and Karen’s tongue reached her brain and burst like a thousand stars exploding all at once.

* * *

Tom looked down at Alison sucking on his cock and then panned up slightly to see Karen’s dog hears bobbing up and down from behind Alison’s ass and tail.

His business with Madam Han had gone well, he’d “retired” from the firm just last week and no one had been surprised when Karen had turned in her resignation at the same time. The office rumor mill was full of strange stories of the two of them and the other assistants knew she was incompetent. It didn’t take a genius to put two and two together and get four-nication.

He’d expanded in to every major city on the eastern seaboard and was moving west next, which meant he was going to have to be spending a lot of time in LA for a while and he couldn’t just leave Alison alone.

Fortunately, Karen had succumbed to Madam Han’s concoction so thoroughly he no longer had to worry about that. Karen would take care of Alison’s needs while he was away and make sure the house was in order as well.

Tom grunted as he pushed hard in to Alison’s mouth once more.

* * *

Ali felt Tom’s precum hit her mouth and she looked up as best she could and sucked even harder, wiggling her ass and tail as much as she could as Karen lapped at her pussy.

Tom’s cum hit the back of her throat and she took it all in as her body spammed in pleasure from the orgasm.

“Ugh. Hey Alison, you remember when you said you would never be part of my dog and pony show?” he said with a wry smile.

Ali looked up through the fog of pleasure and a flash of her sitting behind her desk, Tom in front of it, came to mind. She could almost hear the words she’d spoken that day.

“Well guess what?” he asked, tapping the camera strapped to his head.

Karen was still lapping at Ali’s pussy, but even her pleasure addled mind could work it out. Karen was Tom’s dog, she was Tom’s pony and this entire thing was Tom’s show.

Another orgasm rocked Ali at the realization and she let out a whinny of pure bliss as she let the wooden horse take her full weight as the last of her strength seeped from her limbs.

End