The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy Makes Movies

October 2008
Classifications: m/m male dominant m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, beastiality

Synopsis:

Fourth installment to the Doggy Mommy For The School Bully storyline. The bully Garry makes Kyle’s mom star and act in a porn movie with beastlaity themes in it and Kyle is made to watch.

Doggy Mommy Makes Movies

Three Fridays ago Kyle and his mom fell under the power of Garry, the guy who bullied Kyle the whole time in his high school. Garry’s parents were convinced that their son was sleeping over his ‘best friend’s house.’ It was seven o clock in the evening and Garry had Kyle’s mom Michelle drive all four of them (including their pet dog Bernard) towards a certain house address. Garry stood outside the doorstep. He knocked. The door opened. A fat man in his forties stood. He was a local Hawaiian man who resented the Europeans having taken over his country and making it a part of the United States of America. He saw Garry. He smiled, giving the fat Hawaiian boy a hug, “Garry you ol bastard. Long time no see.” “Aldo you great ol fuck. It is good to see you too.” Aldo let go of the fat Hawaiian boy. He then stared at Kyle, his mom and Michelle. “Who are these….white people?” Aldo asked in a semi-pissed off way. Garry took out his amulet. “Ahh. I see,” Aldo knew that Garry was a wizard. The two were closed as Garry used to buy DVDs from him when he had his shop and also learned that Aldo made films. The kind of films Garry acquired from him illegally. Garry used his magic to help Aldo get ‘women’ to work for him and in return he gave him some of the film copies. Porn film copies. “I stopped by and wondered if you were in the mood to make more films. That is why I came here unexpected and brought these two and their dog,” Garry spoke. Michelle looked attractive being a pale redhead with a sexy body and her son was a red-haired just like her and a geek. “Please come in,” Aldo letting them through.

Aldo took all of them inside his mansion. He then led them to his super-large lounge, offering everyone a seat while his maid brought them drinks. Michelle, Kyle and Bernard sat on one couch. Garry on one seat. Aldo on another. “So Aldo is she something or what?” Garry pointing out to Michelle. “She sure is Garry,” Aldo said. “She is not even American. She got this geek by fucking an actual American citizen. She’s actually Russian and you know what they say about redheads and Russians,” Garry chuckled. Aldo chuckled alongside him. Garry then moved closer to Aldo, whispering something to his ear. Aldo brought out to special laughter. “Man you are so cruel at times. I love you for that,” Aldo turning to look at the two redheads. “I think we can begin filming at eight. It should not take so long,” Aldo stared at Michelle. “This house is also a studio and has a studio set inside it too,” Garry chuckled evilly towards Kyle. Kyle gulped. “I will make a couple of calls and they can be here within half-an-hour,” Aldo taking out his cell phone.

8PM. They were all in another part of the big house. They were in the ‘studio corner’. They were already in a set that looked like an artificial living room. Michelle was only dressed in a 2 piece black bikini. She was sipping from her cup of tea and then placed it on the table in front of her. Bernard was resting on the floor beside her. Not far from them was the camera crew, filming everything for their latest porn film Aldo, Garry and Kyle were staring. Kyle told Michelle what he wanted from her and how she was going to interact with the other actresses. On the set entered two Hawaiian ladies in their 20s Mika and Reena, standing not far away from Michelle “Hey Michelle you won’t believe what happened to us today,” Mika smiled. “We met two guys in the bar. They were real machos too,” Reena said. “You gals are so lucky. You meet real man. But I am ok. Really I am,” Michelle smiled at them. “Oh come on. You don’t have a man in your life. I think you should go join us in the night club one day. We can probably hook you up with one of the guys who frequently go there. What do you say Michelle?” Mika insisted. “You know leaving your door open does not guarantee that a man would just walk in here and pop up in your life,” Reena looked concerned. “Who needs a man when you got Bernard,” Michelle smilingly getting up from her seat. Bernard barked, “Arf. Arf.” “He is your dog?” Mika looked puzzled. “But you should still close your door,” Reena added. “Why? I sometimes want people to come here and watch what goes on around here,” Michelle giving both Hawaiian ladies a hard glare. Michelle then stripped out of her panty and then unhooked her bra, letting them both lie on the floor and revealing her shaven cunt and her large pale breasts and pink nipples. “Whoah Michelle. I don’t think Reena and I are into these things. If you said you were a lesbian and looked for women we could have helped you with that too,” Mika raising her hands in astonishment. “Really we could. But we are the wrong ones for this,” Reena said. On the background Aldo told one of his staff crew, “Ok boys. Hit it.” Kyle knew was watching everything and Garry cruelly forced him to stand and watch all what is about to happen.

Erotic music started playing. “Bernard hit me,” Michelle uttered the words. Bernard quickly rushed in front of her, barking mad and then raised his front paws towards her shoulder. Michelle helped Bernard insert his doggy cock into her pussy. Michelle guided the dog in fucking her. She sexually screamed as her own dog was making her cum with excitement. “Oh my God. Do you see what I see?” Mika was surprised. “I knew that these white Russian women were immoral, sick, slept with many men, whored themselves but this really takes the cake,” Reena covering hew jaw in disgust. Michelle just fucked Bernard and giving the other two women a wicked satisfied smile. Michelle made Bernard fuck her pussy for like twenty minutes until she kissed his nose and told him, “Ok Bernard. Let mommy go,” Michelle commanded. Bernard slowly moved away from Michelle and retracting his doggy paws from her shoulders. Michelle moved back. She then knelt and bent her ass over the sofa. She spanked her own ass, whistling, “Fuck my ass doggy doggy doggy.” Bernard quickly came and thrust his cock up her ass, while resting his front paws and upper body on her back, happily fucking her and flooding her human anal with doggy sperm. Bernard and Michelle were both excited as they were ins sexual bondage. On the background Kyle was watching the whole thing. He was watching his mom degrade herself in front of the cameras and watching the two other actresses smirking at what she was doing to herself. He saw Garry smirking and he heard Aldo, saying, “That is really one bitch who had gone to the dogs.” Michelle was made to calculate in her own head how long to let her own dog fuck her until she had to tell him to get off. It was only after fifteen minutes when Michelle moved her palm backwards and hit Bernard on his paw, ordering him, “Ok Bernard. Get off mommy’s ass.” Bernard slowly retracted his body and cock away from Michelle’s body and ass. “Ok make sure you zoom into her ass, showing the dog’s juice all over that sexy ass of hers,” Aldo talking to his crew.

Michelle got up from the sofa and she then lied herself on the floor. She then motioned for Bernard to come for herm again, “Ok Bernard come to my face,” Michelle pointed to her face. Bernard barked, quickly moving to where her face was. Bernard lowered his cock over her face. Michelle started giving her own dog a blowjob, sucking on his cock. “We are zooming in into her face sir as she is sucking her dong,” Kyle heard the camera handler speaking to Aldo. “Good. This is what the customers pay for and this is what they are gonna get,” Aldo speaking as if he didn’t care whether Kyle heard him or not. Michelle was drinking doggy sperm and some of Bernard’s juice was dripping down her beautiful face. “Now remember Garry. You not only get a free copy but you will also get paid for this too,” Aldo putting a shoulder on the boy’s shoulder. “You are like the nephew that I never had but would have enjoyed to spoil.” “Hey Aldo can we give a copy to Kyle too,” Garry suggested. Aldo looked at Kyle, saying, “He watches his mom perform live and he wants his own copy. Ok sure Garry. If you think so.” Kyle gulped. Michelle was still fucking her dog while Mika and Reena were making sick and disgusting derogatory comments.

10PM. Garry, Kyle, Michelle and Bernard stood outside Aldo’s doorway. “It was good to see you again Garry. You take care,” Aldo smiled. “Oh I will Aldo. I will,” Garry said. Aldo then stared at Michelle, “And as for you don’t fuck your dog too much.” Aldo laughed. Garry laughed alongside him. After both Hawaiians laughed at Michelle’s expense, they all walked towards Michelle’s car and drove back to Kyle’s place.

12PM. The lights were turned off in the lounge. Garry was sat in front of the television, watching tonight’s latest porn film. “Great film isn’t it,” Garry digging in into his chips. “Yes master,” Kyle lied down on the carpet floor, masturbating over his mom performing beastiality on her latest film. “Yes master,” Michelle on all fours, letting Bernard fucking her ass once more from behind.

THE END