The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy in Texas: Part 1

Next installment (8) in Doggy Mommy series by Sonya Esperanto

It had been 2 weeks since Cletus’s visit. Once again Garry was at Michelle’s and Kyle’s home to spend the weekend. He had Michelle gently sucking his cock as he was enjoying the warm feeling of being in her mouth and wanted it last as long as possible before he filled her belly with his cum. Kyle was fanning him and Bernard sat in the corner as commanded, awaiting his orders to have fun with his bitch. Garry had controlled this household for 3 and a half months. He had enjoyed dominating Michelle and humiliating Kyle during that time as Michelle was a slut for any cock, man or beast, that he commanded her to service. But it was becoming boring and he wanted a big finish to this project and these white people off his home island of Hawaii. He was looking over this week’s 400 emails at Michelle’s doggy fucker address and then 1 caught his eye, he noted it’s number and continued through, a 2nd caught his eye and then he was through them all, he deleted the 398 he wasn’t interested in and reopened the 1st.

“Hello from the Lone Star State, Michelle. I own a large horse ranch in the panhandle of Texas, just outside Amarillo. I would love to ‘meat’ you and I have 2 dogs I think you’d also enjoy. What I’d really like to see is some of my horses enjoy your assets. If you would like to come to Texas, I will send you a ticket and bring you here. I’m sure that you’d enjoy your stay and would want to ‘cum’ again. Love, Big Mike.”

That was promising, Garry thought. He can possibly afford the airfare to get the 3 of them to Texas and Garry’s cock got harder in Michelle’s mouth at the thought of 2 horses taking her from both ends together. Now let’s see what this other email had to offer.

“Hello Michelle, I’m Miles Gordon and I live just outside San Antonio in a little town called China Grove, yes the one the Doobie Brothers sang about. I have watched your videos of the dogs having sex with you and really enjoy the ones where Bernard and Krypto take you together. I have a small spread and run a dog boarding kennel here, caring for dogs when their owners are away. I perform an extra service that most kennels do not. I get the dogs fucked by women. By word of mouth, I have established my business for the dog loving women in and around San Antonio. These women fuck their dogs and expect them to be taken care of sexually while they’re away. My kennel provides that service through prostitutes. However I can never get a hooker to service more than 1 dog and in 2 weeks all my regular customers that want this service, 10 of them, are going together on a cruise. I will have these 10 dogs for 10 days and cannot get enough prostitutes to service that many. I have to provide a video, of their dog fucking a woman, to the owners to collect my fee for the service. You say that your son’s school lets out this Friday for the summer (today, Garry thought, summer vacation had started) and I was wondering if you’d like to come to China Grove and service these dogs while they’re here. I would need you here from the 3rd through 15th of next month, the women return on the 14th. I would pay you $3,000 for this service so I hope you’ll accept the job. Miles”

Garry considered this, $3000 to go to Texas and allow 10 dogs to fuck his slut. A call to Honolulu International revealed first class tickets to San Antonio were $1500 round trip. It wasn’t enough to get the 3 of them to Texas. Michelle and he could go, he’d just command her to leave her son home for the 2 weeks, but he wanted Kyle there to watch his mother fuck the dogs. He wanted to humiliate him as his mother begged for more doggy cock and cum. He wanted him to watch the train of dog cock as they penetrated her cunt and mouth. With 10 dogs available Garry figured there was enough rest between each time that each dog should be good for 2 maybe 3 times fucking the bitch. Would Miles and the dog owners go at least to the $4500 for the 3 tickets for that gangbang video? What about Big Mike? He seemed to be wealthy. Would he pay for the tickets to San Antonio and then an instate flight from San Antonio to Amarillo for them all to come to him for Michelle to fuck his 2 dogs and some of his horses? He had 10 days to find out and he was getting tired of Michelle and Kyle. The novelty had worn off and so maybe one of these Texans was the one to dump them on. He’d just have to see what he could get for the bitch.

“Dear Miles,” Garry wrote. “I would love to come there and service the dogs for you. However I need 3 first class tickets for my cameraman, my son and myself which are $4500, so the offer of $3000 is not enough. Can you raise the offer to cover the tickets for me? I’ll do a gangbang with all the dogs until none of them are able to mount me. Your customers would have a gangbang video of the dogs and me, plus I’ll suck and fuck each individually so each owner would have a 2nd video of me and their dog. Love, Michelle.” He’d wait till Monday night for an answer and then contact Big Mike.

Garry spent his normal weekend, Michelle and Bernard having sex and Michelle and Kyle having sex. Sunday morning he was so tired of it however that he went home, informing them he would be back Monday night to see if they were all going to Texas. On Monday night Garry opened the account and found,

“Dear Michelle, I gave all 10 customers the website to see your videos. They have each agreed to an extra $300 in order to have the gangbang video. You would receive $6000 for the job. If you do not have sufficient funds for the tickets, I will buy them and then give you the remaining $1500 after the job is finished. Miles” Garry quickly replied, accepting offer of the tickets’ leaving Honolulu on the 2nd and returning the 15th. He then emailed Big Mike,

“Hey baby, I have business in San Antonio the 3rd-15th of next month. If you would provide transportation to Amarillo and back to San Antonio, I would love to come service some of your horses. I’d love to find out what it feels like to have one of those huge cocks crammed up my cunt or down my throat, even both at once. Love Michelle” Big Mike must have been on the internet, looking at emails, because his answer was there within 5 minutes.

“I will gladly pay for tickets from San Antonio to here and back. I will also cover any cost associated with your Hawaii bound tickets for staying past the 15th. I have obtained a donkey; their cocks are smaller than horses, to break you in for a few sessions before I turn the horses loose on you. I have told several friends you were going to ‘cum’ and how to access your videos. Many of them would like to bring their dog or prize stallion over for you. I would like you to stay as long as possible; I promise you’ll be well taken care of, both financially and sexually. Big Mike” Garry had talked to his mother that day about possibly going to Texas with his best friend Kyle and his mother to visit relatives. His mother was glad that Garry had a new best friend these past several months, but would be shocked to learn why, and that Garry was using his magic for this purpose. Her husband and she were both witches and used their powers to help. She knew Garry also had powers but didn’t know that he used them to control Michelle and Kyle and had done so before with others. She would allow him 3 weeks in Texas, 2nd – 24th, no more. He had to come home then, but maybe they wouldn’t. If he could get a good enough deal there, Michelle and Kyle would stay in Texas. He just had to sound Miles and Big Mike out on the idea and from Big Mike already apparently selling fuck sessions to others, that would probably be his best bet for financial gain from his 2 slaves, maybe Big Mike would like to see Kyle service the dogs with his ass and mouth, or a horse with his mouth. Apparently he knew what a whore she was and was more than willing to pimp her out. He just didn’t know Garry commanded her to be that way; she would die literally, because she’d commit suicide, if she ever realized all the things she had done.

“Hey baby, set up the 3 tickets for the 15th and 1 to return on the 23rd. My cameraman has to be back on the 24th but my son and I can stay longer. I wouldn’t mind living on a ranch for the summer, or even longer if you’d like. I just need you to provide cock and I’ll be happy there. My pussy is wet thinking of what you’re arranging for me and I’ve just told Bernard to come lick mommy’s cunt over my thoughts of my visit to you. Got to go so I can enjoy his tongue and then his cock up my ass. Love Michelle” Garry sent off his latest email and considered his plans. He would have fun in Texas and maybe regain his enthusiasm about these slaves. He had also talked to his mom about Bernard and he’d stay with Krypto until they returned.

So here it was, the afternoon of the 2nd and the 3 saw a cardboard sign with Michelle’s name as they came into the San Antonio terminal from their flight. The man holding it looked about 25, 6 foot tall, muscular body and very good looking. Since Michelle was 35, Garry forgot about leaving her here, Miles would want someone younger than her for permanent pussy, and returned his thoughts to Big Mike getting her.

“Michelle, how nice to meet you” the young man said. “I recognize you from the web site. Miles sent me to pick you up and bring you out to the kennel. The guests will arrive at 8 in the morning and you can meet the owners if you want but don’t have to.”

“You’re not Miles?” Michelle asked.

“No, I’m Mike, his son. My dad is paralyzed and in a wheel chair from an accident 10 years ago that killed mom. I am the one who came up with this extra service for clients and made all the arrangements for your visit, including getting the extra fee put up to meet your needs.” They quickly got the luggage collected and loaded up in Mike’s crew cab pickup. It had a “Gordon’s Kennels” logo on the side. The 2 boys climbed in the back and they set off. Michelle and Mike talked about the coming days and how to set everything so that each of the 10 dog would get Michelle’s undivided individual attention to deliver a load up her cunt and another down her throat. Several of the customers had requested their dog fuck Michelle’s ass rather than her pussy and Michelle agreed and offered to take all 10 up her ass, in her pussy and mouth. Mike was amazed at what a dog slut this woman was. He didn’t see Garry behind him holding his amulet and whispering the words to ensure Michelle’s compliance to anything and everything and volunteering to even go further than requested.

“So are any dogs there now,” Michelle asked.

“Yes, we have several dogs’ currently in residence but only 1 male and his owner doesn’t know of this service and hasn’t paid for it.” Mike responded.

“That’s okay; I haven’t felt a doggie cock in me since yesterday and need one now. I haven’t gone this long without doggy cum in a long time. Bernard and I fuck or I suck him at least twice a day. I want to wiggle my ass in his face and see if he wants to fulfill my need.” Mike agreed that she could attempt to seduce the dog when they arrived at the kennels.

Upon arrival they all entered the kennel after Kyle had found the movie camera. He turned it on and filmed his mother strip from her clothes. As she exposed her breasts his cock started to rise and by the time her panties came off it was fully hard. His mother still turned him on and he knew if the dog started playing with her he would have to pull it out and masturbate, even if he didn’t want to. He knew Garry would command it if he failed to do it on his own. Mike released the male from his cage and Michelle got down on all fours, thrusting her ass high in the air and starting to rub herself and get the scent of her juices started into the air and hopefully arouse him. Kyle moved to where he could film her playing with her clit and removed his cock and started to stroke it. The dog’s cock crept out of its sheath as he smelled pussy in heat in the air. He moved behind Michelle and sniffed to see if this was where that aroma was coming from. It was and his tongue came out to taste it. Michelle felt the tongue on her pussy and moved her hand away to let the dog do his thing by himself. She felt his tongue slide around her cunt and finally brush over her clit. She moaned at his touch and wiggled her ass to entice him to do more. The tongue took several more licks and then the tip penetrated her.

“Good doggy, that’s it. Stick your tongue up mommy’s pussy and make her cum all over it and flood you with her juice. Then you can mount me and fuck my brains out until you flood me with your puppy making batter Come on doggy, eat my pussy.”

Mike looked at Kyle filming the action as he stroked his cock and then at Garry. The chubby boy looked Hawaiian and the cameraman looked white, like Michelle. He had thought the Hawaiian was the cameraman, not the son.

“So it doesn’t bother you to watch your mom have sex with dogs and that her cameraman masturbates as he films it?” he asked Garry.

“That slut is not my mother!” Garry exclaimed. “Her son is filming her and masturbating to his mother fucking animals. I am their Master, here to ensure they fulfill all your desires. But if you want to see how depraved these 2 really are, watch this.” Mike watched Kyle pull an amulet looking object out of his shirt, the chain attached to it was around his neck. Michelle was thrusting her ass back at the dog as his tongue forced her 1st orgasm. Garry said several words and Kyle, glowing red in embarrassment went to his mother’s head and knelt in front of her. Michelle immediately sucked his cock into her mouth as Garry pointed the amulet at the dog and ordered him to mount.

Mike was amazed. This kid actually could control human and animal minds. Did he realize what a gold mine he had? The incest and bestiality sites would pay big money for their movies and photos, or he could run his own site and attract both fetishes as members. Michelle felt the front paws wrap around her as the cock started hammering the air, covering her cunt in pre cum and getting it lubricated. He finally started thrusting at her, trying to obtain penetration as Kyle withdrew from her mouth and spewed his cum all over her face. She lifted a hand and started scooping it up and shoving it in her mouth where Kyle filmed her swishing it around like mouthwash, fully enjoying the flavor and then swallowing. The dog had obtained penetration and jack hammered her pussy for several minutes, coating her vaginal walls with his lubricant and then stopped, crouched behind her, just the tip of his cock in her and prepared for his big thrust. Michelle recognized what he was doing and moaned out her desire for him to impale her, bury his knot in her and tie the 2 of them together. With all the power of his rear legs he thrust at her and only stopped as his balls slapped on his bitch’s cunt, cock buried deep in her womb, as he started to fill his knot with blood to seal the pussy opening and tie them. Mike had never seen anything like it. The prostitutes he used never got into it like this. His cock was throbbing in his pants, wanting release and then relief. He asked Garry if Michelle would respond if he placed his cock in her face, and upon receiving an affirmative answer, quickly knelt and pulled it out. Michelle grabbed it and wrapped her lips around it. Her tongue commenced to swirl around his cock head, making his entire shaft swell even further. Her mouth was a warm wet vacuum, unlike anything Mike had ever felt before. All the prostitutes sucked his cock as the dog fucked them, but none was as orally talented as Michelle. Normally he charged $2500 for a 10 day stay and the hooker got $1000. For this trip he had given a group rate of $1500 each and offered Michelle $300. He had then convinced his clients to go to $1800 each by showing them Michelle’s online videos. He wondered if he could convince Michelle to move here and replace the hookers. These 10 clients were his best. They were all 35-40 years of age, single and successful in business. They consisted of Doctors, lawyers and 2 CEO’s. They all enjoyed having their dogs fuck them and didn’t need men in their lives. Privately Mike thought they all were lesbians and belonged to a lesbian dog fucking club. Would they help him raise enough money to convince her? Or should he talk to Garry and pay him to order Michelle to do it? How much would he want, maybe $25,000? He was only a kid and that would seem like an awful lot. Mike was brought out of his thoughts as his cock erupted and flooded her mouth with cum. Michelle sucked the head into her throat and swallowed rapidly to collect it all and not spill a drop. Her efforts failed as her orgasm washed over her and she pulled off Mike’s cock to scream her relief. Mike grabbed his cock and directed the last spurts over her face.

“Oh, FUCK I’M CUMMING!!” Michelle screamed. “Come on baby, fill mommy’s womb with your puppy batter. Cum, baby, cum!” She clenched her vaginal muscles trying to milk him and got rewarded as she felt his hot sperm jetting into her womb. His orgasm gave her a second and they both covered each other with their juices. The dog stopped, his balls emptied and stepped over her placing them ass to ass. Michelle pushed Mike’s cum into her mouth and swallowed, then sucked his cock back in and cleaned him off. After everyone had cleaned up and refreshed themselves they sat down to dinner and finally met Miles as he joined them. He was in his late 50’s maybe even 60. Garry inquired to the extent of his paralysis and found it was from his chest down, so he couldn’t enjoy Michelle sucking on him. Mike realized the purpose of the question and asked to have a meeting with Garry privately after dinner. Garry pulled his amulet and said a few words. Michelle and Kyle both rose gathered their dirty dishes and went to the kitchen. They returned and gathered everyone else’s dishes and vanished back into the kitchen. A minute later they heard the back door close.

“I sent them to the kennels to spend the night,” Garry said.

“You actually have them under your control.” Mike said. “Is it hypnosis?”

“No, I’m a witch and have them under a spell. Michelle does as I command with no thoughts of what she’s doing or memory of it. Kyle does as I command and is totally humiliated as he fully realizes what is going on and can remember every sexual act his mother has committed in the last 4 months. All the dogs and pigs that have fucked her as well as my twin cousins and some of our classmates. Why did you want to know?”

“I’d like to purchase your slave from you. What would you want?” Mike asked.

“We have a job in Amarillo when we leave here. I would have to fulfill that commitment before selling them. You do realize the son goes with the mother. I have no use for him alone. If you desire, I can command him to allow dogs to fuck his ass for you. I know you want to use her to establish a website and post her fucking dogs and her son to attract incest and bestial fetish customers. You decide what you can offer for them and I’ll also get an offer in Amarillo. I’ll call you and let you know who had the winning bid. I am tired of them and would like to collect some money from their sale. I have no problem leaving them behind in Texas.” Garry stood and went to the guest room to retire for the night. Michelle had been ordered to meet the 10 dog owners at 8 in the morning, dressed in only a thong. Mike filled his father in on the afternoon’s activity and what a dog slut the bitch was. He explained the mother and son sex and the website, which as Garry guessed, he had thought about and the money they’d make selling memberships or pay per view of videos and photos. Miles considered it, and since he kept the books and knew their finances, told Mike that they could offer $25,000 for the 2 but that he should bring this up to the clients tomorrow and see if any wanted to invest in the online business so they could increase the offer. Miles wished his paralysis started lower and he could have her suck his cock as he, like his son, realized Garry would have had the bitch give him a blowjob if he could have felt it.