The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doggy Mommy in Texas Part 4

By Mike S

Michelle, Kyle and Garry all entered the Amarillo airport terminal and were immediately approached by what could only be Big Mike. The man was 6′5, in his socks, and weighed 250 pounds. He was dressed in cowboy boots, Levis, a blue checked work shirt, and black cowboy hat. If you slapped a gun belt around his waist, he’d look at home in a John Wayne or Clint Eastwood western.

“Michelle?” he asked. When she nodded her head, he wrapped his arms around her, scooped her off the floor and spun around.

“I’m so happy you’ve finally arrived in Amarillo. My dogs are waiting to put their cocks up your ass and pussy as soon as we arrive at the ranch,” he whispered in her ear.

“I can’t wait to get there and let them do exactly that,” Michelle whispered back. “I’m also going to enjoy fulfilling my promise and sucking your cock on the way.” Big Mike put her down and keeping an arm around her waist, gestured to a man who was also dressed like a cowboy and told his visitors to give him their luggage claims and his chauffeur would retrieve it for them. He led them outside the terminal to a stretch limo that was sitting in a no parking zone, and an airport cop guarding it. Big Mike handed the cop a $100 bill and he tipped his hat and departed as the chauffeur arrived with their bags and put them in the trunk. Garry and Big Mike sat in the forward facing seat while Kyle sat on a side seat and Michelle knelt between Big Mike’s spread legs, unzipped his Levis and removed his cock and then immediately feeding it into her mouth. Her commands from Garry for the ride to and arrival at the ranch where explicit and she could not refuse to follow them.

“So, I guess you’re Michelle’s son,” he said to Kyle, who nodded his head. “You’re the cameraman?” he asked Garry.

“No, I ensure Michelle does anything you want her to do and Kyle films her doing it, unless it’s him she’s doing, then I might film it, depending on the scene.”

“What are you talking about, pardner?” Big Mike asked, not sure he had heard that right, the son doing her?

“If she is sucking Kyle with Bernard or Krypto fucking her or if their positions are reversed and Kyle fucks her as she sucks the dog, I’ll film it. If I’m allowing Kyle and his mother to enjoy sex with each other, alone, then I just watch or may have commanded them to do it when I’m not there.” Garry explained.

“So let me get this straight, the boy has sex with his own mother?” Big Mike asked, still skeptical. Garry pulled his amulet and said a few words. Michelle pulled her head from Big Mike’s cock and walked on her knees to her son as Kyle removed his cock from his pants. Michelle then sucked his cock in and her head started bobbing up and down.

“Damn! This is going to be even better than I thought,” Big Mike exclaimed. Garry smiled and said some more words, Michelle got up, bending at the waist in the car, pulled her skirt to her waist and positioned herself over her son. Kyle slid down in the seat a little and pulled the crotch of his mother’s panty aside and Michelle sat in his lap burying his cock in her. She sat on her son’s lap wiggling around, grinding on his cock as it stirred her juices. Big Mike grabbed his cock and started to stroke it as he watched the mother begin bouncing on her son’s cock, trying to get them both to that high called an orgasm. Within minutes Kyle grabbed his mother’s hips,

“Faster Mommy faster, I’m almost there,” he groaned. Michelle sped her up and down movements up,

“Come on baby, cum in mommy’s pussy, let mommy have that baby batter and hopefully it will let me have your baby. Come on Kyle, make mommy pregnant.” Michelle slammed into his lap and stopped, milking his cock with her pussy muscles as she felt the cock erupt, spewing its baby batter deep in her.

“Oh shit, I’m cummminnnggg,” Big Mike groaned and Michelle quickly bent his way and engulfed his cock as he shot his thick cum into her mouth and she greedily swallowed. She continued sucking and then cleaning Big Mike’s cock before sitting back up and stirring her juices with her son’s cock by doing some more wiggling around.

“I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it for myself,” Big Mike said. “How do you get them to do that?”

“I am a Hawaiian male witch, my mother and father are also witches, but where they help people, I control these two slaves. I placed them under my control about four months ago. Michelle does as she is told, without realizing what she’s doing, except for Kyle which she thinks is normal and having your own grandchild by your son is the highest achievement a woman can hope for. Kyle does as he is told, but is fully aware of what he and his mother are doing. When it started he was embarrassed by it all, now he’s just embarrassed by his mother and animals, he eagerly fucks his mother now. Back in Hawaii he masturbates nightly watching videos of her and dogs and her and him.” Kyle looked surprised; he thought his nightly sessions were a secret.

“No Kyle, it’s no secret. At first you did it because I commanded it, one command that I kept you from being aware of. Seeing as you got faster and faster at pulling your cock to masturbate while filming and your speed at getting to her for sex, I removed the command a month ago and you now do it because you want to. You have gone from loving Michelle as your mother, to loving her as your lover and mother. I think that, deep down inside your subconscious, you want your mother/lover to have your baby.” Garry told him.

“Wait a minute,” Big Mike interrupted. “You control them and they obey everything you say, then I guess they’d be like slaves, and they belong to you?”

“Yes,” Garry said.

“What do you want for them? I want to buy them,” Big Mike returned.

“They are not for sale, I’m sorry.” Garry said and didn’t want to go into detail why not. He didn’t want Big Mike to know he’d sold them in San Antonio already. Fortunately the conversation was over as the car stopped in front of the sprawling ranch house. Michelle unfastened her skirt and getting off her son’s lap removed it with her panties and opened the car door. She looked and saw two German Sheppard’s being led to the car so she got out, took two steps toward them and turned sideways to the car. The two Mexican girls with the dogs, who were dressed in French Maid uniforms, split and led one in front and one behind Michelle. They lifted the front legs of the dogs and got them standing upright, then moved them to Michelle and placed the four paws on her shoulders. Michelle reached out and grabbed a cock in each hand and guided the cocks to her holes and placed the tips in her ass and cunt. The dogs felt her warm holes surround their cocks and jerked their hips, driving them home and began fucking the sandwiched redhead.

“Oh yes babies, fuck mommy! Fill mommy’s cunt and ass with your cum! Fuck me!” Michelle screamed at the double penetration of two 10 inch cocks hammering into her. Big Mike watched her performance and thought of the plan he had come up with for this whore. He just had to convince the kid to sell her.

“You and I need to have a talk,” he told Garry. “I’ve got an idea for a business and I want to buy her, I’ll even buy the boy to help you decide in my favor.” Garry thought for a minute,

“If you tell me about this idea and what you would pay for women, I can get you others for your slave,” he offered.

“Why can’t I have Michelle?” Big Mike asked. Garry could see no way out and took a deep breath.

“I sold them in San Antonio. The buyers agreed to allow them to come here and stay through the end of the month, but on the first of next month they must leave and return to San Antonio.” Garry explained.

“I’m not happy about this. How can I be sure you can get me other slaves? These two may just be perverts who enjoy all this and use you as a front to say that they have to do it. How do I know you sold them?” he asked. Garry explained the kennel and its services to doggy fucking women and why they had gone there. He concluded by saying they had bought the two slaves. Michelle suddenly screamed

“Oh Fuck Me! I’m cummminnnggg! Shoot that cum babies, I feel it spurting up my ass and cunt! Fuck Me!” Big Mike looked at Kyle for the first time since their arrival and was just in time to see his hand finish his cock off and his cum shoot onto his mother’s panties and skirt. Garry also noticed Kyle’s actions,

“I told you he was to the point of being in love with his mother as a lover and gets off on her fucking anything,” he said to Big Mike. The Mexican girls helped the dogs down after the cocks slid out of Michelle and led them away. Michelle, on what looked like wobbly knees, stepped to the car as doggy cum ran down her legs. She picked up her thong and saw the cum on it. She put it to her mouth and sucked the cum off it, swallowed and then put it on. She repeated the process with her skirt and the three men finally exited the vehicle.

“Show them to their quarters,” Big Mike told his chauffeur, whose cock was tenting his pants from the show Michelle had put on. “Tell them when dinner is and do something about your erection problem, use Maria or Carmen.” He then went into the house to think about Garry’s offer of other women.

The driver escorted them through the house, out the back door and to a building that looked newly built.

“You’ll stay here,” he told them. “There’s a bedroom and bathroom behind each of the four doors on the right side of that hall, the four doors on the left open to the outside. The boss set it up in case he needed to add more bedroom/bathrooms in the future. Supper is at 6:00” He deposited their luggage in the main room and started for the door.

“Who is Carmen and Maria?” Garry asked him.

“Those two Mex’s with the dogs. They are maids and the boss’s personal fuck toys. Occasionally he gives them to one of the help as a reward.”

“What’s your name?” Garry asked as he touched his amulet and muttered a few words. Michelle went to her knees.

“I’m Wendell” he said as he looked at the redhead and his pants looked like his cock had just stiffened more.

“Well Wendell, since Michelle caused your problem, if you step over there to her, she’ll take care of it.” Garry offered. Wendell almost ran to Michelle, unzipping his jeans on the way. He skidded to a stop in front of the kneeling woman and pulled his cock out. Michelle took it away from him and stroked it a few times and then as precum oozed from it, she leaned forward and licked it up and then looked up in Wendell’s eyes and made a show of swallowing. She then opened her mouth again and went down on his cock. Wendell had never felt anything as nice and warm and soft as Michelle’s velvety mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on the shaft as her tongue licked the underside. Wendell put a hand on her head and ran it through her long red hair as he got the blowjob of a lifetime. When his cock began to erupt, Michelle took it all and Wendell felt it glide past her tonsils and into the entrance of her throat as his cum shot straight into her belly. She sucked him dry, cleaned him off and tucked him back into his jeans. She stood up,

“Thank you, that was so yummy,” she told him as she licked her lips. Wendell knew he’d better leave quickly or he’d still have to go use a maid over this slut.

At 6 the three visitors, Big Mike and his ranch foreman, Pete, were sitting at the dinner table eating as Pete explained the ranch was 50,000 acres in size and had a cattle herd of 10,000 head, and a 100 head horse herd, of which 25 were stallions, and then the donkey that had been purchased to start stretching Michelle for the stallions cock. Then Big Mike explained that he had several friends coming over with their dogs so they could watch Michelle service them. When the meal was finished Big Mike suggested Michelle and Kyle go unpack and get settled in, they’d be here for two weeks. He asked Garry to stay. After the two had left the two cowboys looked at him and Big Mike started the meeting

“How do I know you can provide women who will obey any command I give them?”

“I’ll give you a demonstration if you’d like,” Garry answered. “Those two maids with the dogs, do they fuck them?”

“No, today is the first time they’ve actually fucked a woman,” Pete said.

“I’ve offered them up to $1000 but they refuse to let the dogs do them,” Big Mike added.

“Which one would you like to see fuck a dog?” Garry came back.

“Fuck, I’d like to see them both fuck the dogs, 1 on 1. I fuck them when I want and allow hands to fuck them as rewards for a job especially well done. It beats paying cash bonuses and the men are happy.” Big Mike said.

“Let’s go out to the veranda in front and have them bring the dogs to you. I promise they’ll both pull their panties off, get on their hands and knees, pull their skirts up and beg the dogs to fuck them.” Garry said.

The three men went onto the veranda and Big Mike yelled for Carmen and Maria to bring the dogs out. The two maids soon showed up and presented themselves and the dogs to their boss. Big Mike took the leashes as Garry raised his amulet and started muttering his spell. Both girls looked like they had frozen up and just stood there, staring ahead with a blank look on their face. Garry finished his spell and both girls raised their dress and pulled their panties down and removed them. They then both faced out to the yard and got on the hands and knees then flipped their skirt up onto their back, exposing their asses and pussies to the men and started calling the dogs by name as they rubbed their clits to get the juices flowing. Big Mike unsnapped their collars and the dogs went to the maids and as if they were human, each dog went to a separate girl and started licking them, allowing the girls to remove their hand from their cunt as the dogs tongues got their juices flowing. They then both reached for a front leg and tried to pull the dog onto them as they begged for its cock.

“I’ll be damned,” Big Mike and Pete both exclaimed as both girls sounded as if they were about to cry as the dogs refused to mount them and continued to lick their pussies. The two men got up and each went to a dog, lifted him and placed him on his bitch. The dogs began humping the air as they covered the maid’s cunts with precum and Big Mike and Pete sat back down. Both girls cried out as dog cock penetrated their cunt for the first time.

“When the dogs finish with them, remove the spell and don’t allow them to remember what happened.” Big Mike told Garry. Garry nodded his acknowledgement and Big Mike continued, “I want to set up an animal bordello here on the ranch. I wanted Michelle to be my hooker, fucking any animal a customer brought with them as she sucked the owners cock. Any animal is fine, dog, horse, bull, goat, pig, it doesn’t matter. Hell, I even know a man with a couple monkeys and when he heard of this, he wants to bring the males over to fuck my whore. I was going to have a ambulance gurney custom made so her head would hang off one end and her ass would be at the edge of the other. There would be a neck support on that end and her legs would be spread with a bar holding them apart and then hoisted into the air and back towards her head. That would totally expose her cunt to a large animal’s cock and she would be strapped to the gurney to prevent movement as the animal rams her pussy. I have a harness rigged that will support the animals chest and raise it to his normal fucking position and then the gurney would be pushed forward until we have 2 inches of penetration and then locked down and the animal freed to fuck the hell out of her. That would be for horses, bulls, donkeys and mules. We can also have her kneel with her head on the gurney and ass in the air for an ass fucking. Smaller animals would fuck her doggy style or however the customer wanted. Since I can’t get Michelle, we’ll raise the horses and the donkey with the harness and lay her across hay bales stacked to the right height and let them go to work on her. You have demonstrated you can control women so what can you supply me with for my whorehouse? Oh shit, look at that!”

The two maids had been getting pounded as the men had watched and Big Mike told Garry of his plans. The dogs had finally forced their knots into the girls and both girls were moaning in excitement as the knots filled and stretched them. Their knots filled and tied with their bitches, the 2 German Sheppard’s again started thrusting into the girls as the girls ground on the cock and thrust back at them in unison. Both girls screamed out their orgasm together as both dogs held their cock buried in their cunt and flooded it with their dog sperm. Finished, both dogs stepped over their bitch and went ass to ass with them as they waited for their knots to shrink to removable size. Both girls continued to cum as they ground their hips on their respective cock and it continued to ejaculate pre cum. Finally both dogs walked away from their bitch, went over to the corner and lay down. They then started licking themselves. Garry said a few words and the maids grabbed their underwear and stood up as the mixed fluids flowed from their cunts and ran down their legs.

“Do you want them to suck the dogs clean or just go take showers and get cleaned up and forget about the last hour?” Garry asked.

“You proved your powers, let them clean up,” Big Mike decided after a moment’s thought. Garry gave the command and the maids went into the house to get cleaned up.

“Now, as for the women for your brothel, I will look for women who are vacationing on Hawaii by themselves. I will cast my spell and they’ll disappear without a trace, but how to get them to Texas? If we use commercial air, they be seen and possibly remembered when the police and families look for them. Michelle is from Russia and divorced. No family to look for her in the U.S. Kyle’s father apparently doesn’t give a shit about either of them and won’t go looking for them. So on your girls, we need a quiet way to get them from Hawaii here and I need to know what you want as far as age, race, and hair color, whatever. Two days before school ended I saw a woman about Michelle’s age, long blonde hair, and her 17 year old daughter. I managed to strike up a conversation by offering to act as a tour guide and found out her husband had just died and they were trying to forget their pain in Hawaii. I thought of grabbing them and taking them to a place I know of and whoring them out, but couldn’t get them off anywhere to cast my spell. They would have been perfect for this operation. That’s the kind of women I’ll look for if you give me specifics. I have to leave in a week and I can start upon arrival back home, or if you want to spend the money, I’ll leave tomorrow for Hawaii, after commanding Michelle to obey you as she would me for the two weeks until she has to leave.”

“I’ll have you flown to Honolulu in the morning so you can get started on procuring the women. As far as types, I don’t care about hair color or nationality, black, white, red, or yellow don’t matter. I’d say 16 to 30 in age, for lookers like Michelle I’d go 40. I have a Lear jet and it’ll fly you home. When you get two women together it’ll return to pick you and them up and bring you back here. You cast the spell with me as their master and you go back to Hawaii with $100,000, deal?” Big Mike asked.

“Make it $50,000 per girl. I might get a single and then a mother-daughter or two friends’ together pair and have 3 to bring. How many do you want?”

“As you saw this afternoon, I have rooms for up to four women in the whore’s bunkhouse now, with the ability to add four more in about a two week time, oh hell I’ll have them built, so I have room for 8 women. I’d like two mother-daughter sets so I’d have the two young girls, but a couple high school grads on a graduation present trip would also work. As I said at supper, I have clients looking to get their dogs and in one case his stallion, fucked by a woman as she sucks them off. Without Michelle here to stay I have to ignore them so I can get my animals taken care of by her, so I need animal fucking slaves as soon as you can get them.”

The three then went into the house and Garry continued through to the whore’s bunkhouse and went into Michelle’s room and undressed. He got into her bed and cast his spell. He went to sleep as Michelle gently sucked on his cock for one last time.