The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Dogs Have It

Disclaimer:

This short story is intended for adults (whatever age that is where you are) so if you don’t match, don’t read, please. This story is deranged, perverse and utterly impossible, so don’t try it at home as moral decay is a big problem right now. To top it off, it is only a story and has no basis in reality and is not based on anything important either.

Anonymity at length:

I don’t know the exact date I was born, but it was many many years ago. The first pyramid of Giza had just been built, and it blazed with smooth perfection for all to see. It was a grand statement of power and religious belief. It was a difficult but wonderful time to be alive.

My brain can no longer store all of the information I have learned. The “I’ve forgotten more then you’ll ever know” comes to mind and sometimes it actually concerns me, but there is nothing more I can do about it.

The planet seems small to me. Having watched empires rise and fall and millions of people die, the importance of things seems fairly inconsequential. I can sit bored for years trying to figure out exactly why I am so different from most everyone else. Oh, a few here and there have cropped up that are of my caliber or better, there was even a group called DBNQ or some such thing (or maybe that is a stock ticker, I can’t remember).

It didn’t last. They were all hunted down and killed. Non-psychic’s aren’t as stupid and psychic’s as powerful as portrayed.

The ubiquitous Hitler wasn’t a psychic, he was trying to cleans the earth, and that included psychic’s. He was brilliant, scared, insecure, insane and powerful. Not a good combination.

Now you know I have powers and abilities that go beyond what “normal” people can readily understand. I am not sure why either, it has been so long. Maybe I knew at one time and forgot? That bothers me, so I have been hunting for the answers for what seems forever.

After a time, I got tired of controlling people’s minds directly to get what I wanted. It is much more fun to have them do everything for you by putting them in odd situations. The need does arise to take somebodies mind, or change there way of thinking, but I try to minimize this, to keep my self as anonymous as possible.

During my bored times, I act out deranged sexual fantasies. My current target was a woman of about twenty seven years. She was married and was going to college to earn her masters in Chemical Engineering. She had decided to take a break this quarter and finish up next quarter.

She had blonde hair a bit over shoulder length and a natural color that most people consider dirty. She was 5′ 4″ tall and weighed about 120 pounds and had an intense way about her when you got into a conversation. She didn’t have large breasts, but you could get a good grip on them. She had an ass to die for though. If she bent over in front of you, it took supreme effort not to take her right there and then (even after so many years, women still make me crazy, it just never ends.)

She worked out almost every day, and had a firm yet compliant shape.

During her time off (nice summer weather, warm and 70) she had a tendency to walk around the house in the nude. She kept the front shades drawn, but not the back. Even with the fence, it wasn’t too difficult to catch a good glimpse now and then.

Her husband would be out at work during the day, and this would leave plenty of time for whatever I had in mind. She had three dogs, one male German Shepherd and basically two female mutts, as they didn’t seem to follow any known breed too exactly. The shepherd was normal coloring named Fuzzy, the second largest dog was black with tan called Ticki, and the third was tan with white and was named Birk.

They would follow her around (who wouldn’t?) all day and beg for food, or just sit around sleeping.

I spent the better part of a week outside in my car, preparing the situation to my liking. Then I struck.

It was a Tuesday, and I extended myself (metaphorically, I really interrupted the electro-chemical flow of data in the brain and jumped it over to where I was) into the German Shepard and took over all of his perception functions. This I have done hundreds if not thousands of times, then shut him down by turning his internal clock to the sleep position. This is a simple and effective way to turn the subject off. It is like turning somebody into a permanent narcoleptic. Very little energy expended for spectacular results.

A dog brain was a bit different to work with then a human, but years of study have made the transition very easy for me, just as learning to move the dog body has taken time.

I had made a few physical modifications to the dog in question, increasing the size of his penis, and reconfiguring his tongue.

My female subject was right on time with her shower, and came out with just a towel on her head. She spent her mornings studying and after lunch she worked-out. She was a marvelous figure, true blonde, and trimmed around the prime gratification area (she wore a bathing suite often). She was slightly on the stocky side, but had calves and thighs that would look great wrapped around your ears. She didn’t put on any makeup, and didn’t have long fingernails either (she liked to work in the yard). Her face was a vision. Even white teeth, wide set jaw and blue eyes with a pert nose (not upturned, just small). When she smiled, really smiled, not just a fake one she gave most people it would warm you right to the tip of your springboarding dick.

She strolled around the room giving the dogs a treat with expected results (I mimicked as good as I could) and chewed the artificial bone down.

After a while, she moved to the dining table and started to work on her chemistry (although why she worked so hard on her time off, I will never know). I took this opportunity to pad under the table and start licking her feet. My tongue had been modified from the normal dog half sandpaper to a very soft silky smooth surface. I modulated the temperature until it was just a bit warmer then her skin.

She didn’t make a move or comment on my licking her feet, so I moved to her calf and continued. She must have just shaved her legs, they were smooth but smelled a bit of shaving lotion (the dogs nose was very wrinkled by this but I cut the perception down so it didn’t overpower me). I would occasionally stop licking and sniff, just to break the monotony, and look for any changes in my targets odor.

Her hand reached down under the table when I stopped licking, and she murmured, “Hi Fuzzy, in a licky mood today?” while she scratched me behind my left ear. I moved and licked her hand, then went back to her and started between her knees.

I examined her thighs and her lips as I pushed her legs farther apart and licked her thigh just above the knee. Her legs parted a little more on their own and I moved up her leg a bit farther. I sniffed again and noticed a familiar smell, and her right hand snaked down again and patted me on top of the head, “Good boy Fuzzy, that’s a good doggie.”

I pushed farther up her thigh and licked long slow strokes, and then just dived right in and took a full lick on the lips. Both of her hands came down, stopped and rested on her thighs, I think because I stopped (I figured she was going to hit me so I quit licking).

I paused for only a moment and started up on her lips again. Smooth long strokes, not opening her yet, but just rubbing her outer skin. From bottom to top, continuous gentle motions, soft as silk. I increased the temperature of my tongue hotter and hotter with each movement.

After a few minutes of this, her hands were scratching me behind my ears (which feels very good, mind you) and her body started moving with each up and down motion of my tongue. Her legs spread even wider, her hips rocking forward ever so slightly.

I picked up the pace, but still didn’t open her up, that was coming. None too soon, as she was going to push me away and rub herself to climax (she stopped scratching me and was about use her fingers) when I formed my tongue into a more solid object and thrust it inside her about four inches. She came like a rocket, groaning the whole time I inserted and then pulled my tongue out, an orgasm rocking her both directions.

She had grabbed the bottom of the table and wrenched her hips forward and almost fell off of the chair.

I padded out from under the table and went to get a drink of water. Thirsty work.

“Holy shit Fuzzy, where did that come from?” She sauntered over to where I was sitting.

“Your tongue felt so wonderful ...” she trailed off and pushed her fingers into my mouth, trying to grasp my tongue.

The towel had fallen off her head probably sometime during climax and her unbrushed and damp hair was a tangled mess, but she didn’t seem to care. She reached around in my mouth, probing my tongue and just determined that it was very soft and warm, which did confuse her, but she didn’t know what to do with it.

She mused to herself, “That was the best thing I have ever felt, Fuzzy you were a good doggie.”

Love and attention was all anybody needed. Figured.

On to greater things though. I left the dog and decided to leave her for the day. Better to wait and give a little anticipation.

The next day, I took over the dog at the same time...she just finished her shower. Same routine, same dog bone, same dining room chair.

I sneaked under the table and began licking her thighs right away, she spread her legs almost immediately and I dived right in. She smelled wonderful, even to the dog senses. This time I opened her lips and concentrated on her little man to good effect. I did this for about five minutes and was rewarded by moans and gasps. I then slid my tongue in and out of her with a regular rhythm. Her hands came down on my head and she used my ears as guiding poles and jammed my snout against her harder and faster until she came.

Not as intense as yesterday, but still satisfying.

“Good boy Fuzzy. You are so good at that. Such a nice way to start the morning.”

I decided to stay in the dog for a while today, to get her learning to follow my directions. I studied her movements and body for the next few hours. She had a very secure way of walking and moving, possibly because she took dancing lessons at one time. Even without trying she moved in such a sensual way it really got my blood going.

Eventually, she got hungry and went to the kitchen to make some lunch.

I followed her and pushed a spoon off of the counter with my tail when she wasn’t looking. She bent her knees and picked it up putting it in the sink. Close to what I wanted, but not enough. I had to think of a different way.

I had watched this dog howl before, asking for a treat, so I started to howl.

“Okay, you can have something.” She reached into a dog shaped cookie jar and threw me a biscuit, but I missed (on purpose) and let it skitter on the floor.

“Nice catch.” The sarcasm was telling.

I searched for the biscuit and tried to pick it up, but instead moved it along the floor, pushing it around until I “accidentally” sent it right between the refrigerator and the stove. She had watched me do the whole thing, and as I struggled to get it, she just laughed at me.

I whined and whined and looked at her and then at the hidden treat.

“Okay.”

I moved out of the way and in behind her as she bent down to reach for the bone. She had to get down on her hands and knees with her head near the floor just to reach under the edge of the stove.

I just enjoyed the view, holding back my raging hard-on contemplating what to do next. I could just try to take her now, but I figured I needed more time to make sure she was compliant enough. Besides, sometimes the wait is worth it.

She tossed me the treat and I missed again (and on purpose) and then shoved it around some more before finally eating it.

This was enough for today, I vacated and would wait until tomorrow.

Another beautiful morning, another lovely view of a naked woman and another treat that I ate right away. She made her way to the dining room chair and I followed heading right under the table. She eyed me along the way, getting ready for her morning orgasm, which was just fine with me.

I warmed by tongue and noticed she had her legs spread right away, and I caught a good whiff of woman smell. I started on her inner thighs and cycled between each side, but didn’t slip too close to what she wanted me to. After a while, she scooted forward in the seat, trying to have me get closer, and just as she did that, I stopped and left from under the table.

“Is Fuzzy okay today?” She sounded disappointed and slightly hot and bothered, again right where I wanted her.

I was in the kitchen, “asking” for a food.

“I just gave you something, you pig-dog.” Even though she sounded exasperated she still came over to tossed me something. I conveniently missed again, and did the same routine as yesterday until the biscuit was lost again. The whining ensued.

“What is wrong with you anyway?” But I didn’t even have to ask this time, she got right down on her hands and knees, and I moved in for first round.

My warm silky tongue darted out and caressed her wetness very gently but with purpose. Oh, she was very hot and wonderful to taste.

Her head snapped up when I did this, “Fuzzy, stop it.” But she didn’t move away. I got hard in just a few seconds.

I spent considerable time worming my way up and around and in, getting her attention very focused on the task at hand. Her wonderful ass was moving around trying to get me to specific areas, or just because it felt so good.

It took time for her to get close to orgasm, but I could sense its arrival and just before she popped, I took my tongue out. She gasped a questioning sound but felt me move over the top of her and began to protest but I moved too quickly pummeling deep inside her.

“Oh God NOOOooooooouuuuugggghhh!” She came spectacularly.

I crammed my huge ten inch prick almost all the way to my balls and beat her head against the stove until she got her bearings and pushed back. I furiously rammed her with all the strength I could muster. With each motion she grunted with more and more enthusiasm until the last few orgasm inducing full length thrusts.

She screamed and exploded all at the same time, her internal muscles milking me for everything they were worth, and then she turned to putty and collapsed on the floor. I withdrew quickly and shrank my penis down to normal dog size. Sitting and relishing the afterglow.

She looked great on the floor naked face down, her bitable ass just laying there. She didn’t move for what seemed like hours, her breathing deep and steady. I wasn’t much better, panting and needing another drink. She was good.

A weak voice drifted up off of the floor, “Oh God, Fuzzy what did we do?”

She rambled on, “This is all my fault, oh God, what do I tell Marty?”

“OhGodohGodohGod.” She sobbed, still not moving off of the floor. I laid down next to her, whining and whimpering. Louder and louder until she stopped crying and payed attention to me. She petted me and was at least not crying now.

She looked up at me, and I licked the tears from her face, which was all puffy and not nearly as cute as before (although still very fetching).

“Fuzzy, stop.”

She rolled over and leaned up on her elbow, a withdrawn look on her face. Her nipples were nice and hard, so I took a lick at them.

She whacked me on the nose, not too hard, but enough to get my notice. I whined a bit.

“Fuzzy, what is wrong with you, stop it.” she got up and went to the bathroom to pee. She had her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. I walked in and licked her face and hands (she left the door open).

“Please Fuzzy, stop.”

I whined again. She looked up and scratched me.

“Oh Fuzzy, it isn’t your fault, I should never have let that happen.” She remorsefully put her face back in her hands.

I put my head on her legs and stepped in as close as I could. She gave a “aww” sound and hugged me close. I whined a bit more but soon stopped as she petted and clenched me even tighter. I could feel her shake and sob silently.

I brushed my tongue over her stomach a few times, but held back. She was probably pretty sore from my mornings escapades, so I didn’t want her to feel any pain and have a bad association.

Soon enough she got up and cleaned up, then decided to take a quick shower (she was covered in sweat and other juices).

My boredom was abated for a short time, although I knew I would be back.