The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DOING THE STEPDAUGHTER

“Where’s your mom?”

Katie looked up from her homework. “She’s not here,” she said. “She had to work late. Remember?”

“Oh yeah. Well, shit. What the hell am I going to have for dinner?”

Katie tried to keep her sigh to herself. Sometimes, her stepfather could be such a jerk. She still had no idea why her mom married the man. It seemed like her mom was doing all the work and all he did was hang around the fucking house, lazy bum. But she’d try, for her mother’s sake, she’d try to keep the peace, and besides, in the Fall, she’d be going off to college and then she wouldn’t have to deal with him. “I guess you’re just going to have to fix your own,” the girl said.

“Yeah. Maybe you could fix something up for me.”

Katie slammed her pencil down just a little harder than she intended. Couldn’t the man see she was working on her homework. “I’m busy,” she said.

“I don’t think I like your attitude,” the man said.

“I don’t much care what you like,” the girl said under her breath.

“What was that?”

Oops. Too loud, the girl thought. Keep the peace. Keep the peace. Only a few more months to go. Keep the peace. “Nothing.”

“It didn’t sound like nothing,” the man said. “I think you need an attitude adjustment.”

The girl looked back at her homework. Maybe if she ignored the man, he’d get the hint and go away.

“I think you need an attitude adjustment,” the man said, “and I think I’m just the one to give it to you.”

Yeah right, the girl thought. Fat chance.

Katie never saw it coming, the rag soaked with chloroform being pressed up against her face. She tried to fight back but seated as she was, it was nearly impossible. Still, she did manage to get the rag away from her face if only for a moment, but it wasn’t near long enough and then it was back. She could feel herself losing consciousness and then everything went black.

Katie moaned as she slowly came back to consciousness. Someone was slapping her face and whoever it was wasn’t being all that nice about it.

“About time you woke up,” she heard a man say.

Her stepfather. Boy, was he going to get it. Katie didn’t care if he was married to her mom. She was going to have the bastard thrown in jail and she would have told him so were it not for the gag in her mouth.

And besides, she had other things to worry about first before she could even think about going to the police.

She was naked and that concerned her and perhaps more importantly, her hands and feet were bound to the chair she was sitting in. How long had she been out, the girl wondered, and more importantly, how was she going to get out of this. She tried struggling against the chair but to no avail. She was stuck.

“So, Miss Little-High-and-Mighty is finally awake. About time.”

“Fuck you,” she wanted to tell the man but instead she just glared malevolently at him. He couldn’t keep her tied up here forever. She’d get away and when she did, she’d have that man’s ass tossed so far in jail that he’d never see the fucking light of day.

The man held up a syringe. “Do you know what this is,” he asked.

Katie looked at it. Of course, she knew what the syringe was, but what was more important was what was in the syringe. She didn’t like the look of this. She didn’t like it at all.

“It’s a syringe,” the man said, “and the drug inside, it’s a very special drug. This drug is going to make you so horny. Once you’ve got this inside you, shit, once that happens, you’re going to be begging me to make you cum.”

Katie shook her head no. This couldn’t be happening to her.

“More than that, though, once you get my cum inside you, you’re going to find it’s not enough. You’re going to keep needing more and more of it and you’ll have to keep coming back to me to get it.”

“Fuck you,” the girl said. She didn’t really think his drug could do what he said it could do but that didn’t mean she wasn’t concerned. It might not do what he said it did, but that didn’t mean it wouldn’t do anything at all.

“Nice,” the man said. “A bitch right up to the very end.”

“Fuck you,” Katie said again and then because it felt so good, she said it again. “Fuck you.”

Katie watched helplessly as the man stood over her. She watched in terror as he dabbed her arm with alcohol.

“Don’t do this to me,” she whined plaintively. “I’ll be nicer now. I promise.”

“A little late for that now.”

Katie gasped as the needle entered her. She couldn’t help but watch as the man pushed the plunger home.

“There you go,” the man announced as he pulled the needle free and removed the tourniquet. “Now we wait.”

Nothing seemed to be happening, Katie thought. Maybe she could get out of this okay. Play it off as if she were under his control and do what he wanted, and as soon as she could, she’d get free of him and go straight to the police. She’d have him up on charges in no time at all.

The man didn’t seem concerned. He went to the kitchen and got himself a beer. He paused and stopped to look at her homework. Katie wasn’t sure if the man knew what it meant but if he did, he showed no indication. He just came back to the place where Katie was sitting. “So, how you doing?”

Katie fought back an urge to lash out at the man. “I’m doing fine,” she said. “If you let me up, I’d really like to let you fuck me.”

The man smiled. “Nice try,” he said, “but it doesn’t work that fast.”

Katie couldn’t restrain herself. She shook herself against the chair but to no avail. “Let me out of here, you bastard. I got to get to the hospital so they can undo whatever the hell it was you did to me.”

The man laughed. “A little late for that now. It’s already in your bloodstream. You can’t undo that.”

For a moment, Katie despaired. What if he was right. What if it couldn’t be undone. Oh God, don’t let it be like that.

But more than that, there was a new thought forming inside her head. It was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. She was ... she was ... oh no, it couldn’t be that.

She was so fucking horny.

No, she told herself. It couldn’t be that, but she knew it was. She was so fucking horny and it was unlike anything she’d ever felt before.

And it wasn’t like she was a virgin or anything like that. She’d had sex before and she’d thought she’d known what horny was, but what she’d felt before was nothing compared to what she was feeling now. She was so wet. She needed something long and hard to be stuck between her legs.

Fight it, she told herself. This wasn’t real. This was just the drug talking. You can fight it.

But there was a part of her that didn’t want to fight it. There was a part of her that wanted to give in.

No, she told herself. Fight it. Fight it.

It was getting harder to fight. She felt her stepfather run his hands over her tits and in spite of herself, she moaned.

“Yeah,” the man told her. “It won’t be long now before I’m sticking my cock inside you.”

Katie moaned at that thought and almost as quickly, she told herself to stop it. She didn’t want this man’s cock inside her.

Problem was, now that that thought was in her head, she couldn’t seem to get it out. Her pussy was so wet and she was so hot. What would be the harm in letting him fuck her.

She wasn’t even trying to stop herself from thinking about letting him fuck her. One little fuck, she told herself. What could be the harm in that. Just one little fuck.

Belatedly, she realized that the gag had been removed. When had that happened, she wondered, and why hadn’t she noticed. Oh well, it didn’t matter anyway. All that mattered was getting that cock inside her.

She knew it was the drug talking but she just didn’t care. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

“Do you want me to fuck you,” the man asked.

Katie moaned. “I want you to fuck me,” she moaned. “I want it so bad.”

“Then why don’t you follow me.”

It was only then that Katie realized her arms were untied. Her legs were still tied but her hands were free and that meant she could get herself free. She could untie herself. She could get away.

So why wasn’t she doing that.

She knew why. She was following the man. She was going where he wanted. She was following him because she wanted to get fucked.

The man led her to her mom’s bedroom and then he led her inside. “Lie down on the bed,” he told her.

Katie complied. She wanted to do it. She wanted to lie down on the bed. She wanted to get fucked.

“Now, finger your pussy and tell me you want me to fuck you.”

Katie slipped her fingers between her legs. She rubbed her pussy. “I want you to fuck me,” she said.

“Say it again.”

“I want you to fuck me,” she said again.

“Say it again.”

Katie was getting frustrated. She needed to get fucked and she needed it bad. “Come on,” she pleaded. “I need you to fuck me. I need it bad. Don’t make me wait.”

Whether it was that last plaintive wail that did it or whether the man was going to do it anyway really didn’t matter to Katie. What did matter was her stepfather sliding in between her legs and then rubbing his cock up against her cunt. “So you want this,” he said and then without saying anything more, he shoved his cock deep inside that wet and waiting pussy.

Katie moaned as she felt that cock enter her and then she moaned again. She couldn’t help herself. She loved the feel of that cock inside her.

“Yeah, you like this,” the man told her.

The girl played with her tits even as that cock filled her pussy. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah, I like it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man groaned. “I just knew you were going to have a tight, little pussy. I just knew it.”

Katie moaned. She didn’t care how tight her pussy was. All that mattered was the feeling of that cock inside her. Even now as that cock fucked her, she still felt on edge but at least now, finally, at least some of that edge was being taken off of her. She still needed to be fucked and she needed it bad but at least now, it wasn’t quite so bad as it had been.

But now there was a new need asserting itself inside her mind. She didn’t just need to be fucked. Now, she needed to feel that cock cum inside her.

But the man didn’t cum inside her. He kept on fucking her but he didn’t cum, and when Katie herself came, when her tight, little pussy wrapped itself even tighter around the cock buried deep inside her, even then, the man didn’t cum.

Katie was beginning to get frustrated. She needed to make this man cum.

The man pulled out of her. “No,” the girl moaned. “Don’t do that. I need you to fuck me. I need it bad.”

The man grinned. “Don’t you want to cum?”

“Yes, I want to cum. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man grinned again. “I don’t think so.” He was already lying down on the bed. “I think it’s time for you to fuck me. Why don’t you show me what a good, little girl you can be and climb your ass up there and ride my cock.”

Katie was too far gone to put up much of an argument. She climbed up onto the man’s body and then she was straddling that cock. She groaned to herself. “Oh yeah,” she moaned as she slid herself down on that cock. “That’s it. Fuck me.”

She shoved herself down on that cock and then pulled herself up again. “Fuck me,” she moaned even as she bounced on that cock. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man didn’t say anything. He didn’t have to. He was perfectly content to let the girl do all the work.

The girl kept bouncing her ass up and down. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

“You want to feel it,” the man said. “You want to feel my cum.”

“Give it to me,” the girl moaned. “I want it. Give me your cum.”

Katie moaned as she felt it, the feel of that cum as it coursed up inside her tight, little pussy. She moaned again. She’d never felt anything as good as that. She loved the feel of that cum in her pussy.

“That university you were planning to go to,” the man told her. “I think you can forget about that. From now on, I think you’re going to stay here and take care of my cock.”

Of course, the girl thought. Of course. Take care of her stepfather’s cock. Of course. What could be more natural than that?

“And as far as all that homework you’ve been doing? I think you can forget about that, too. No need to knock yourself out on homework if you’re not going to college, is there?”

Katie nodded. The man was right. She didn’t need to do her homework if she wasn’t going to go to college.

“Yep. The only homework you got to do from now on is to get your ass back to the house so I can give you a good, hard fucking.

Katie could feel her pussy jump at that. She wanted it. She wanted to be fucked. She needed it so bad.

The man turned his head and then he was looking past the girl. “Oh, hello, Rose.”

Katie turned her head. She already knew what she was going to see when she looked but she knew she had to look anyway.

It was her mom. Just home from work, from the looks of it. Katie wanted to feel embarrassed about being where she was but she just couldn’t do it. She couldn’t make herself feel embarrassed for spending time with her stepfather’s cock. It was something she had to do. She simply had no choice. She had to have his cock and that’s all there was to it.

“Katie’s going to be joining us in our bed from now on,” the man announced.

The older woman just looked at her daughter and she nodded. “That’s fine with me.”

And that’s when Katie knew. Her mom was just like her or maybe it was the other way around. Maybe, she was just like her mom. Whatever the case, she knew both her and her mom needed that cock and she knew the two of them would do whatever it took to get it and that’s all there was to it.