The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doll

By Mr.Scade

He opened a black wooden door and led me into a darkened room. Hundreds of candles created the illusion of a battle between the shadows and candlelight over the magnificent, red bed in the middle of the room. I cried in joy and pressed myself closer to him, wrapping my arms around him, surprised to see again how delicate they seemed when compared to his powerful torso and pale neck. He smiled warmly, a sexy smirk formed on his mouth, one eyebrow lowered while the other was raised.

He stared at me – into me; I could feel all of my being melting at his scrutiny, at his marvellous sight. He leaned closer and asked me to see the bed once more; I did as ordered. I turned my head and stared at the red bed, the dancing light giving it an otherworldly characteristic, the shadows giving it a mysterious almost fake-like contour. The bed was not red and neither were the covers; no satin or silk or velvet covered the nest, I realized. He told me to focus, his soft voice filling me, helping me see what he wanted me to see. Suddenly, on the bed, hidden and covered by the shroud of dark and light, I saw it: the red of the bed was not a single sheet but thousands of flower petals.

I squealed in delight, crying his name as I wrapped my hands around his neck and my long legs around his waist, kissing his soft, yet scruffy face.

He kissed back, not impaired by the sudden addition of my weight – he is strong and powerful, able of carrying me wherever he wants. He placed his bony hands on my back, whispering his words – words that, no matter how hard I try, I can never remember – and forcing a deep sight of pleasure out of my lips. He pressed me closer to him and carried my minuscule weight towards the petal-covered bed. I dared look at his face; the shadows and candlelight waging another battle over it, gifting his face with a mystical quality.

He laid me on the red bed, his brown eyes staring into the core of my being as I stared at his body. The night of pleasure had begun. He would fulfil his promise and give me a night of carnal desire and pleasure that I would- could never forget.

He began to undress, starting by removing his shirt, revealing his strong chest and somewhat flaccid belly, and then slowly undoing his trousers. My heart skipped a bit. I was going to see his penis... I was afraid and excited at the same time; I never had seen a penis and, before today, I always thought them to be disgusting.

He crawled on the bed and kissed my lips, rubbing his yellowish moustache and red beard on my face; and then told me not to be afraid and whispered something, a soft and unreal word that made everything better. I stopped worrying and allowed him to give the pleasure he had promised. His lips caressed my neck, forcing me to moan in ecstasy and to completely concentrate on his touch; I felt his hands moving around my waist, but I didn’t care about them; I simply concentrated on the way he made me feel, on the words he was whispering in my ear, words that made my body go limp and my head swim in a haze of pleasure.

* * *

I was naked. It hit me with a suddenness that made me gasp, but his fingers on my cheek calmed me. I rubbed my buttocks on the petal-covered bed and moaned a bit. He smiled naughtily, pleased that I was starting to feel hot and aroused. I relaxed as his eyes stared into mine; making me feel soft and weak, a faraway speck compared to him. His stare always makes me want to just give into him. He pressed his face upon my navel and began to move upwards, slowly towards my mouth, planting loving kisses all the way. And as I moaned and shivered I saw his penis, his beautiful sex framed by a forest of reddish-brown pubic hair. I was transfixed.

My whole being was focused on it, dangling between his legs; never had I felt so attracted to a penis, never so infatuated with the male sex than this time. Then I realized that I had never seen one in real life and that I was supposed to be scared of them; but that was not important anymore. He was going to fulfil his promise and make me feel good. He made me get over that fear and instead helped me see how majestic his penis is. It was simply... beautiful; the shape, the colour, the smell, it all made me feel hot and tingly inside and it made me feel, no, made me want to please it. To make it grow larger with lust and to completely devote myself to it.

I was aroused; more aroused than any other time in my life. It felt wrong and strange but, at the same time, it felt right. To be here, in this bed, with Him touching my naked body; it all felt just right.

I found myself responding to his caresses and touches, pushing my skin against his, my lips to taste his, my chest to grace his. He noticed this and nibbled on my earlobe, making my legs curl and my throat hurt with a moan; then, as my whole being was concentrated on the amazing feelings he made me feel, he whispered something, another soft, nonexistent word that melted my worries and preoccupations and simply made me enjoy Him. I placed my hands on His back and pressed Him closer to me. My hips buckled, my toes curled; I dug my nails into His back, softly, and held Him closer as the orgasm, or what I later realized was an orgasm, flushed from inside me all the way out of my vagina. I panted and moaned, trying to make sense of what had happened – his promise fulfilled. I slowly moved a hand down my chest and navel and slowly touched around my crotch, softly gracing my sex and sending shivers up my spine. He never entered me. But still, I felt it, a glorious orgasm, so powerful and so delicious. But it did not originate from my sex.

My senses returned and He was still moving over me; I noticed His penis touching my inner thigh. It rubbed up and down, slowly, caressing my skin and sending small jolts of pleasure throughout my body. It was unnatural and it felt strange, all the pleasure coming from just the touch of his penis on regular skin. I began to complain and cry but He simply smiled and told me to relax and let go. I obeyed him – there was no way not to do so, and there is no way now – and relaxed; my muscles went limp, my legs uncurled, my arms fell on the petal-covered bed. I simply stood there, unmoving, not making a sound... just obeying His words and relaxing. Of course, it was all a game. A game I enjoyed and He loved. He wanted me to obey Him and I wanted Him to bring me pleasure; so I obeyed Him. All a game.

He got off of me, slowly and with care. My body started to ache for His; started to yearn and call out for his body heat. But it was futile. No matter how much I wanted it, it was His wish to do so; and I could not go against His wishes. Game rules, I thought; but still, it felt more than that. I simply needed to obey Him, and do as He said and wished. I felt Him moving around the room, the candlelight giving His body an exotic look as He drifted into the shadows.

It felt like an eternity, His absence.

My body was cold and it ached to be touched by His. My eyes stared at nothing, not even the beautiful dance of shadow and light on the ceiling; my mind could only think of Him. He moved around the room, looking for something, not speaking a word but thinking them. I could feel it, His thoughts, crawling in His mind. They were thoughts of making me fall into His power and make me feel good. All a game – His game. I was just playing, playing that I knew what He was thinking about. What He wanted to do to me; He said so with that single, unreal whisper.

Thinking of that word made me drift into a semi-dream state. My eyes were half-opened and my mouth was stuck in a silent moan; I could hear nothing but the echoing whisper inside my head and the soft hum of candles.

Soft words and silent hums filled my waking world as my love and Master searched for His precious object. The red petals tickled my back and behind, softly caressing and making me think, for short moments, about how thoughtful and careful He is about making me feel good – about making this game feel real and delicious. I drifted further into the dream-world where only His voice and the sound of candles and the smell of petals existed.

* * *

He pressed my thigh with His strong hands, slowly caressing my pantyhose-encased skin. He smiled before I felt His hands slowly remove my pantyhose with a dexterity I didn’t know men had. I tried to stop Him but he simply said it was okay, that it was all part of the game and the night of pleasure He had promised me. It didn’t make me feel better and He noticed; He said something, one of the strange words, and slowly moved one hand up to my breasts and laid it there, unmoving and lovingly. I melted inside. I would’ve moaned had I been able to think or move, but I could only feel His hands touching me; the sound of His formless, unreal whispers in my head and the soft, silent humming of the candles. I could only see the struggle between shadow and light above me, so intriguing and majestic that it made me want to lose myself in it as much as I wanted to lose myself into His game.

With His hand still caressing my breast He moved a cold, metallic object over my skin, all the way from my navel to my neck. The cold metal felt like a sting, as if an icicle had stabbed my skin; I tried to squirm and get it off of me, but He wouldn’t listen. Not that it mattered, it was His wish to make me feel this, and I obeyed His wishes. He told me something I can’t remember now – not that I could remember then – before removing the coldness from my chest and letting it dangle above my eyes. It took me a while – seconds? Aeons? I don’t know – but in the end I noticed the shiny object obstructed my view from the soothing battle above me.

He told me something about the metal object, that it was a necklace and that I had to concentrate on it. He told me that it was His will and that I had to follow it with my eyes and to listen to His voice and His voice alone. Silly him, there was no way... there is no way I could not listen to His voice and His voice alone, even if it was just a game. I smiled and said that I would obey Him; He smiled warmly and began to move the necklace in front of me, its heart-shaped form glistening orange at places, the jingling of chains dramatically echoing in the room.

Again, He whispered things into my mind as He made the necklace swirl before my eyes, a delicious, soft and hypnotic pattern. I immediately stopped focusing on the rest of the world, on anything that wasn’t His voice or His necklace. Everything darkened but the shine and form of the metallic necklace; I could hear no sound but His voice; and I could feel nothing, absolutely nothing on my skin save His touch on my breast.

I allowed myself to be absorbed by His words, by His touch, by His presence; all for the game. His necklace swirled before my eyes, His words echoed inside my head. He whispered words I could not hear nor understand, but I could feel them. Feel His power over me; hear Him recite a poem to my need to obey Him and to love Him. Yes! That was it. It didn’t feel wrong or strange, it felt so absolutely right. A game that felt just right.

He ordered me to submit, to become His and His alone. I played His game; I submitted. I gave myself to him, soul and body; I surrendered my will to His will and His words. I was His to use, His to command and His to control. He smiled and pressed my breast, making me moan and squirm and cry for more. I submitted to His touch, to His voice, to His whispers... I simply gave myself to him. I cried and moaned it just as the darkness engulfed me. All part of the game.

* * *

It was cold. That was the first thing I noticed; that it was cold and I was naked and it was dark. But that didn’t matter; my Master was there, in front of me. He was not naked, shamefully. He simply stood there in His clothes; the Master clothed and the slave naked, as it should be. I was His, and if He wished me to be naked. I wanted to be naked. No objections.

He walked towards me, a big box in His hands, and a smile on His face. I tried to smile back, but He never asked me to do it – never ordered me – so I simply stood there and waited for His voice to command me. All a game of course; it was all a game. He only had as much control as I allowed it. And I made him think he had all the power; that he controlled me and I obeyed him. He was giving me the night of pleasure where I made Him think He had all the power.

He placed the box on my lap; its weight sinking into the red. I ached to know what gifts He had for me. He kissed me again, the rough touch of His beard making me shudder and lick my lips. I tried to reach out and steal a touch from His lips, but he stopped me with a stern “no”.

I looked away, not wanting to meet His angry eyes as He opened the box. He said something about wanting to make me into His plaything and doll. It was weird, Him talking about it in such a calm and matter-of-factly fashion; but it made sense. I was His and if he wanted pretend He made me into a living doll, so be it.

He asked me to stare at what he held and I did. Something black and shiny and soft to the touch he showed me; it felt smooth against my naked legs and it made me think nothing but erotic thoughts. He then said that it was the most erotic material there was; he told me that it was the only thing besides Him that I should worship and want and crave. It was latex, He said.

He told me to touch it, to caress it and love it. And I did. It instantly became the best thing I had ever seen; I loved it, I wanted it and I craved it. All because He said so, because He craved it and wanted it. The game, His lovely game, became much more complex and delicious.

He ordered me to stand and I did. He held the latex against my body and I realized it was a perfect fit – a perfect second skin that would cover me with His love. He smiled and kissed me, noticing my shivers of arousal and need. The latex felt simply marvellous against my skin, against my belly and legs and arms. I sighted in delight. He chuckled, a sweet yet strange sound, and told me that I wanted to wear it, to have it covering all of my skin. And I did! I wanted to feel it against my skin, covering the whole of my body. He smiled and began to dress me in the second skin.

Soon the latex was covering my legs, making them into perfect images of submission and eroticism. They were shiny and eye catching and they just felt so good. I rubbed them together and moaned, feeling my skin shiver with jolts of sheer pleasure. He placed His strong hands on my weak , encased legs and began to caress them with loving-kindness. I rejoiced in His touch and he notices. He smiled again and wHispered, told me that His touch on my latex was the same as an orgasm; and it was. His touch, His caresses, His heat; all of it on my skin was like a miniature orgasm; so good and so delicious and so mind-numbing. Hundreds of orgasms rocked my body; but, strangely, they never came from my sexual regions. No, the mini-orgasms, the barrage of pleasure, only came from His hands on my latex skin.

I kept on dressing regardless of how good I felt, or how weak my mind felt. I guided the latex up my crotch, past my navel, careful to make it stick to my. He helped me, moving His hands on the latex and on my skin; every touch made me weaker as I orgasmed somewhere and everywhere.

I was in heaven. My whole body encased in delicious latex – His latex – and His hands touching me everywhere, making me orgasm out of my cheeks, navels, arms... everywhere His skin met my latex skin I felt a cascade of jolts. Soon everything was covered safe my face and head. I told him this, like a child realizing something obvious. He said I shouldn’t worry, that my face and head would soon be encased and lost. That made me panic a bit; I had never had my face covered and it made me nervous. He then said that it was all part of the game and that I shouldn’t worry, that I will be okay and that nothing I wouldn’t like would happen. I relaxed.

He kissed my lips, naked skin to naked skin, for one last time before he turned towards the box and pulled out another latex item. I simply stood there and watched the garment that would cover my head. It had no features; no holes for the eyes, or ears or mouth or nose for that matter. I voiced my fear but He told me to calm down, that it was going to be okay and the real fun would soon begin.

He somehow knotted my hair into a ponytail and then had me hold in tight against my skull. I did so, rejoicing at the cold and smooth touch of my latex hands on my face and skull. He slowly lowered the majestic hood on my head, making sure it fit perfectly. His touch added an almost Godlike characteristic to the hood, every grace of latex on my skin driving me crazy with lust and submission and every touch from His skin making me moan and groan in arousal.

I held my latex hands against my face, pressing latex against latex and delighted at just how good it felt. My slender latex fingers circled my encased mouth and I somehow was able to taste them, my other hand rubbed at my cheeks and my encased eyes; I could still see, somehow, even though my eyes were completely covered. I could only smell latex, my nostrils covered too. My ears, strangely, were able to hear everything; it even felt as if I could hear more. I heard Him, my Master, moving around and smiling; I could hear His whispers, in my head and in the room; and I could hear the song of my own arousal, a delicious melody of moans and shivers.

He fondled my bum and pressed me closer to Him, the pressure of His whole body against mine forcing me to explode with pleasure. I allowed myself to be taken over by His touch and He complied with His slave’s humble wishes. He pressed me closely and hugged me; He whispered unreal words on my encased ear and I simply obeyed. We fell upon the bed and He began to caress my body and kiss it and simply use His slave’s encased body for His pleasure.

Every touch was amplified by His words; all sensations increased with His whispers; and all of my senses obeyed Him. He kissed my latex lips again and praised me for being such a good player in His game. His praises were so powerful, so delicious to me that I blacked out. I felt my eyes close, slowly, and inaudible words echo inside my hood as I fell asleep.