The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Doll House Collection

Becky

by Sleeping Beauty

“Like my doll collection, my dear?”

The tiny soft voice startled me. I turned at the voice and whom it belonged to. My eyes cast downward, as a smile crept my face. “It is quite the show. I was not sure what to expect, what I have seen so far has just blown me away.”

She smiled and nodded, pleased. “If you are touched or moved in any way, I have done my job.”

I faced her completely as my eyes looked her over. “You... you made these exquisite dolls?” My voice full of surprise.

She nodded again. “Indeed.” Her hands came up and I saw them small and worn from several lifetimes of work.

“I’m sorry I am prattling on, you must have others to attend to here.”

She smiled again; it made me feel so at home and comfortable. “Right now you are my guest, the others will have their time as well.” She started to move away, with her hand out towards me as if ushering me somewhere.

I followed her to a sitting room, where a nice steaming tea set waited for us. It was almost as if she expected me. I blinked and looked about. Many of her dolls, ones she felt close to were here. How I knew this, I do not really know. I could just feel it.

She waited for me to sit down before seating herself. Her tiny hands poured both of us some tea. After my first sip, I broke the strange comfortable silence. “They must take forever to get such detail and hint of emotion out of them.”

“I am careful and take as much time as each one needs.”

I took another sip of the delicious tea as we continued to talk. The flavor rich and soothing, like the company I was keeping. “I can tell. Your work is.... phenomenal”

“Thank you my dear. You look like a doll person yourself. Have any interest in acquiring one tonight?”

The thought of owning a doll filled me just then. As I sipped more of the drink, the consideration grew. I had not given it much thought until she offered the idea. My reason for being there tonight, disappeared. Her idea was a wonderful one. Yes, I must be there for a doll I thought to myself. Slowly I stopped sipping and answered. “I was not aware they were for sale. I am sure I could not afford them.”

She kept smiling and sipped her tea. “I make special arrangements with those I find worthy my dear. Would you like one?”

I blinked, as the edges of the room crumbled away. Fuzziness surrounded my vision as I looked at her. I nodded quickly; was it at her question or was it because I felt my head and the rest of my body go light? I caught her getting up as her hand reached out to me. My eyes fluttered closed as the world slowly got swallowed up in darkness.

* * *

My eyes opened. I found myself on a four-poster bed in a baby doll dress. I scanned the room trying to think how I got there. All I could sense was I belonged there always have. This realization gave me pleasure and happiness. I shifted a little on the bed, moving the pillows so my head relaxed into them instead of on top.

My eyes drifted over my body as I shifted and settled into the pillows again. The dress I noticed was frilly and baby blue, as were the panties. They felt like Silk, cool and soft against my skin. I smiled and took a small breath. My lips parted as they let a gasp out, more like a moan. The pupils of my eyes were fixed as pleasure pulsed through me.

The world was forgotten again as time slowed down and my mind filled with thoughts of being held and loved. My eyes closed more. I licked my lips at the desire for such contact. Without my realizing, someone entered the bedroom and climbed on the bed. Arms engulfed me, pulling me closer. They felt like female arms. Gentle and slow. Nuzzling into her, I let out a breath and rested against them. I was where I was meant to be.

* * *

I remembered being asked some questions. She sat there patiently as I tried to answer each one.

“I am going to ask you some questions now Becky. All I ask is you be open and honest with me. It will help me build the doll. Ready dear?”

I sleepily nodded and waited for her to speak again.

“What kinds of dolls are you interested it?”

“A rag doll... perhaps. No wait... a baby doll.” I nodded as my slurred speech came through softly. “Something to cuddle with.”

“What are your favorite colors?”

“Blue and violet.”

“Eye color and hair preferences?”

“Blue and blonde.” I added after a moment, " Aren’t all baby dolls?”

I heard her lips curl into a smile and her laughter as she softly chuckled at my innocence. I blinked and saw her writing notes, not knowing what they were for. Did I order a doll? Was I explaining my needs?

I could not focus on what I was saying, only her voice and being honest with her. The word that left my lips were careful and to the point. They came from inside my heart. She seemed pleased.

“Why do you want to be a doll Becky?

“I want to be loved and cuddled. To bring joy to someone in a way I cannot do in my life now. I want to feel loved all the time to be wanted and cherished as anyone should want to be.”

I blinked again; I thought I was buying a doll. When did I want to be one? No matter it felt right and I was being honest like she required. There were more questions but they faded too quickly for me to recall.

* * *

The wetness between my legs grew. Fingers moved across my butt. Their light caresses tingled my flesh as they passed over. I moaned into the flesh my mouth was over. Suckling, each time I breathed. I was happy and served well the person who took me for her own. Showered every day with nothing but love and cherished. Touched only by her needs and desires that matched my own. We danced an understood ballet as owner and doll. Sharing the innermost secrets and thoughts I would always guard with my life and heart and return the love she has shown me. I lived to love her and be loved by her.

* * *

After an embarrassing moment, I composed myself. I looked up as the woman helped me to my feet.

“Are you alright my dear?”

“I think so.” My eyes met hers for a moment as I blushed.

“You gave me a scare. Why don’t you take this glass of water and rest here and when you feel better, continue through my collection. Maybe you will find something you like to take home.”

I nodded and took the offered glass. Sipping it, I watched her disappear taking the tray with the tea set and a note pad on it away. I shook my head a little confused.

Once I got my feet under me again, I wandered through the rest of the house. There were still rooms I had not seen and dolls that begged to be looked at. My eyes, glazed still from my spell, followed the scenery of one stage that reminded me of a music box. There, sat Keiko, a beauty of a ballerina doll. She yearned to dance. I could see it in her eyes. I looked at her from every angel as I walked the room. I smiled as I imagined her dancing for me.

In the next room, Stood a tall and proud the windup soldier, Andrew. His dress uniform pressed and perfect on his body. I noticed the key in the back. How some boy would love to wind him up to fight a war. There hung on him a sign that read, “Sorry, Andy is sold”. I was glad someone would give him a home.

It felt as though the hour was late, as if I been there for hours. Time told me it was ready to have me go home. I made my way to the door. A small hand grabbed a hold of me before I escaped to the outside world.

“Becky, my dear, I need you to stay for a bit longer. There are still some details left for us to work out.” Her smile was warm and I could not refuse. My steps took me back to the place where we had tea. I smiled as I went to sit down.

* * *

She held me close. I felt her chest rise and fall each time she breathed. I purred the more she helped me. It felt right. It reminded me of a sweet woman I knew once, warm and safe. I turned to look at her, my owner. She pulled me tighter into her and I fell asleep against her bosom where I always belonged. Where my life started and ended every day. This must be love. And it is all mine.

* * *

The doors to the exhibit and the dolls closed after the people left, everyone but Becky. One by one, the spotlights on the dolls went dark as she made her rounds She straightened up here and there as she went through each room. Her last stop found Becky being prepped. She hummed a strange tune as she rolled up her sleeves and got out her tools to finish up the work on her newest doll.